Reviews of Triple Two Silom 4 stars

222 Silom Road , Bangrak, Bang Rak, 10500 Bangkok, Thailand

#82 of 1,238 hotels in Bangkok

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

That there was no pool at the property especially given the fact that it was so hot. Also there seemed to be a smell of smoke? in the hallway. There was what I assumed to be an air purifier running. Not a big deal though.

Large room with sitting area. Comfy bed. Large walk in closet. Large washroom with shower and tub. Geared toward a business crowed. If you like a more quite hotel atmosphere then this is perfect. An okay pool area is located in the sister hotel next door.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Little ability to communicate in english, they start clerk g breakfast before time, shower temperature difficult to control so hot and cold. Facilities quite old

Clean rooms

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Great Hotel, Location and staff. Could not fault one thing wrong with Triple Two Silom. The Room was near perfect and could not ask for much more. Check In was seamless, fast and prompt and the Staff were excellent. Triple Two Silom will be and is very highly recommended and im sure you will all be just as happy.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast process somewhat confusing. To be waited on at the table and on the other hand self service does not work very well together. Better solution would be either or. Info says open from 6.30 a.m but still at 6.50 a.m. staff were still in a preparation stage.

The power washer toilet "hell machine" was a surprise. I did not dare to try all innovations.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Would prefer a more comfortable single bed, though was charged 1000 Baht for an additional sleeping bed each night, I would recommend a better quality mattress installed. Hotel is located approximately 1km from the nearest BTS station Sala Daeng, would say it is a bit far, considering having to travel back and forth every time. Water running from the shower can be wacky sometimes, the temperature fluactuates, gets hot and cool intermittently.

Staffs were very friendly, helpful and polite. Good bathroom design, something little different from others. Liked the cozy little walk-in wardrobe to keep luggages in to prevent messing up the room.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

As we like to explore cities by walking , this hotel has an excellent location . Close to the river and directly on Silom Road it's a perfect starting point .The staff also helped us in every possible way . Due to the window facing an inner courtyard it was amazingly quite for being in the middle of Bangkok !

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Pool & gym are in another hotel and the shower water for both of our rooms switched between cold and hot constantly

Stylish rooms, sparkling clean, central location in Bangkok, good local food recommendations from the staff.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

So pleased we stayed here. When you consider the price, you would struggle to get any better. The staff were great and so quick to deal with any minor issues. They allowed us to leave our luggage when we went on an overnight trip. The place has a modern feel and the furnishings are of good quality. Our deluxe room was spacious and had a sofa, large desk and dressing room. Even had an iron and ironing board. The breakfast was top quality and the staff there were so attentive. We had to leave before breakfast one morning so we were allowed to eat at the sister hotel next door. We preferred Triple Two - smaller and more personal service. You can also use the swimming pool at the other hotel. Thoroughly recommended.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The low lighting in the room

The size and the cleanliness of the room, the location, the staff, the breakfast and the tranquillity and quietness of the hotel, without large noisy groups.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the bed and pillows are amazing for the best night sleep... the rooms are very big, clean and tidy, the bathroom is immaculate.... decent wifi in the rooms.... good room service at a very good price. check in the both rooms were ready for us..... we even left a case full of things at the hotel for 3 weeks while we travelled around Cambodia and Vietnam at no extra charge.... hotel staff all very friendly.....

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The thermostat in the shower was poor. I could never get the correct temperature. The temperature changed from hot to cold and back to hot during the shower. From talking to another resident, it was not just an isolated problem with my room.

The location is very good The staff were very helpful and friendly The breakfast was good

I liked everything!

Excellent location. Friendly staff. Spacious room with spacious another room (yes, another room) for bags and clothes etc. And spacious bathroom with bath and shower. Well-priced restaurant and bar. Good breakfast.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Rudeness of staff at check-in.

The staff was very rude in the check in. I was a little bit early (an hour or so), they offered me to do the check-in and then asked for a lot of money, I declined, and they insisted, and tried to convinced me that normal check-in was at 14h, while in my booking said clearly at 12:00. The rest, location, etc. was ok.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel restaurant offers a nice assortment of Asian and North American breakfast but was inconsistent and had a limited offer of a European continental buffet breakfast which didn't justify the Baht 400 per person for those preferring the latter.

This is a a comfortable hotel centrally located in the Silom quarter. It is clean, and the stuff helpful and attentive. We required some extra attention and were very satisfied with the service. The room and bathroom were spacious and included a separate walk-in closet.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I lost my wallet in Bangkok with some credit cards in it. I did not like that the hotel charged me 100 bhat per minute for making collect calls to my credit card companies to block the cards. Small amount but it would have been comforting at a time of loss if the hotel waived this fee and was a bit supportive.

A variety of high and low end restaurants available close to the property.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I reached the hotel at 10:30 and was told that I could not check-in until 12:00 although the room was ready and empty... I waited patiently for 30 minutes and made a phone call after which I had to protest heavily and finally they gave me my room key. I still haven't figured out why they behaved like that

Room is very large and comfortable in quiet area and not too far from some nice restaurants and pubs. You can also easily reach the metro and the BTS which are just 5 to 10 minutes walk from the hotel.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I lost my ATM and Visa cards and called collect to my bank in the US. Rather than supporting me at the time of my loss, the hotel charged me 100bhat per minute for my collect call to my bank. I tried to explain that the call was collect and was an emergency and not a social call. Unfortunately, I was still charged for the use of their telephone system which added to the stress at that moment. I am a regular guest at the hotel and I rated it 9.1 overall. But this one incident of lack of support disappointed me.

Loved the sheets and towels. The hotel thought of everything a traveler will need.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Selection at the bar under-par and bar staff had no knowledge of bar menu, except local beers.

Friendly staff. Easy check in process. Rooms to expected standard. No nasty surprises

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Beware of taxi and tuk tuks trying to rip you off in the neighbourhood. Many don't want to use the meter so over charge for short trips. Consider using uber once you get the local sim card at the airport.

A very nicely decorated and tasteful hotel, a very comfortable good sized room in a very convenient location of Bangkok. Neighbourhood streets around the hotel have a very multicultural vibe, good street food and a reasonable walk to china town streets and beyond. Staff were very kind an attentive.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Ok my last few trips reception has been a little cold, not friendly at all..not sure what happened. They take way too long to check out. The rooms haven't been updated forever ! Still on iPhone 5 charger...no one has iPhone 5z

I've been coming here for years, big rcomdy rooms in a boutique style hotel.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Friendly,helpful staff. Especially the trainee girls in the restaurant who help is to learn a little of the language. Also the receptionist who is a linguist and very good with people.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The location was amazing, head right out of you hotel and there's an epic little market about 1 minute down the road. Head left and you get to Patpong for craziness. Grab a tuk tuk and you can get to Koh San road in 10 minutes. The breakfast is excellent, the staff were lovely and the hotel is gorgeous. I would recommend having dinner at the street market down the road. You can use the swimming pool next door which is UNREAL. We are coming back 100%

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is a bit far from the airport and from other sights, but this is no fault of the hotel but rather due to the famously terrible traffic of Bangkok.

WONDERFUL staff. Lovely rooms, all neat, beautifully kept and appealing. Great wifi, good food, overall good value for money. A unique thing I much appreciated: they kept my luggage the last day after check-out and even offered me a shower room before I left for the airport. EXCELLENT and so appreciated!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Poor quality toliteries - toothbrush too flimsy, and razor will cut your skin. Also door card stopped working at 11am on the day we checked out. Why not 12 noon?

Comfortable room

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Great staff and service, large comfortable and modern rooms, good breakfast, nice outside bar/cafe, area is perhaps not great for those coming for sightseeing but taxis are cheap and train/boat taxi both within walking distance, not a huge amount of restaurants in the neighbourhood but some of them are very good!!!

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We staid there only one night but it was more than enough to experience high quality of service at this hotel. The staff helped always with a smile on the face. Room neat and tidy with comfortable bed and everything you need to refresh yourself. The breakfast was offered as a variety of fresh fruits, english/thai food and many more. Very tasty. The neighborhood very interesting and close to rooftop restaurant! Highly recommended.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff was perfectly nice but not overly friendly. They didn't go out of their way to help us explore the city. This could largely be due to the language barrier.

It's in a good location, on a busy street but surprisingly quiet. The room was spacious and the breakfast was good. It was nice to have access to the pool in the hotel next door.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

if only there were a pool within the hotel itself!

large spacious room and amazing aroma by the corridors all the time and not to mention the amazing marble floor bathroom! everything!

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

bad charge system of taxi around. The drivers charge foreigner much more than local. And hotel staff cannot help us to call a taxi which uses counter for distance.

nice and clean room. Beautiful second floor.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I booked two twin-bed rooms but they only remain one king-bed and one twin bed room. After checking out, I asked the staff to help call a taxi van to the airport. The staff charged me 1400B then take some money from the drawer to the driver. I think it's overpaid and the hotel staff is dishonest.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel breakfast is a bit too expensive, but there are many restaurants and eateries nearby. Do not book airport pick-up with the hotel as it is very pricy (use Grab or other taxi booking apps will save you a lot of money).

Staff are extremely polite and always ready to help. Room is very spacious with great soundproofing (we can barely hear anything at night). If you manage to book your room months before arrival, you can get fantastic deal and great value for money.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I love this business hotel! They provide their guests with EVERYTHInG including umbrealla etc in the rooms. Location is great! Rooms are clean and good decorated. I recommend everyone who travel to Bangkok to stay there! Btw the guests are allowed to use the swimming pool in Narai hotel which is next door to triple two. Its great) and room service works 24 hours for food and drinks.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was huge beautiful and clean, the location is nice but a bit far from skytrain/mtr. The smell in the hotel is wonderful and relaxing, i know it's a weird thing to say but it kinda stuck on me!

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Light of the room was not sufficient. One of bed lamps was blown off. I asked the reception to fix it, I guess the male receptionist did not understand what I said.

Gd location. The lady in reception was so polite and fast. Bar and restaurant provided gd fd at reasonable price. I liked the water hose in toilet.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Restaurant buffet dinner ( ran out of most things at 7 pm ) Depressing set up Depressing pool area in neighboring hotel

Excellent value for $ Great size room and bathroom

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This is a beautiful hotel. I stayed with my family in 2 rooms the week before Christmas. Our rooms were perfect, with tv, small sofa, desk, excellent wifi, the beds were very comfortable, and the bathrooms were gigantic. Everything was spotlessly clean. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The breakfast buffet was extraordinary, my kids didn't want to leave! We used the pool at the next door property. It wasn't super convenient, but it wasn't a big problem either, and the water was refreshing after a day out in the city. We ate several times at the Mint restaurant on the ground floor street-side and it was very good. We were happy with the neighborhood and found it convenient to be situated a short walk from a Skytrain station in one direction and about a 15 minute walk from the boat service on the river in the other. As it was our first time in Bangkok, I couldn't say if this location was more or less convenient than another, but we were very happy here.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The location isn't for everyone.

Amenities and comfort. We had a lot of space to organize for work and everything needed to get out the door in good form.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I stayed here 3 nights with my partner. Perfect location, near everything! Great room, very clean with all the comforts, super comfortable bed, a perfect base in Bkk. Great price for the quality offered. If you book here remember to go for great and safe street food to the near street Soi Silom 20 where in the early mornig you can see a real thai market!! Go there if you want to buy tropical fruits or strange vegetables!

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Be aware of the 'friendly driver' at the front door who walks spontaneously to you giving 'good travel tips', they just want to take you to the rip-off attractions. We were taken to a floating market one hour out of town, paid 2000 baht for an 1-hour boat tour...

Spacious room with a walk-in closet (what!) and a big bathroom. Impressed.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Excellent hotel at Siom Road one of the main roads down town. Close to all tourist attractions and bars/restaurants with taxi. 15 min walk to nearest subway / BTS train. Staff super attentive. Room is big and great bed

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some of the desk staff spoke excellent English, but others struggled to understand simple questions like "can you call us a taxi" .

The room had a sitting area, a large bathroom and had a great closet at the entranceway where luggage could be stored. The restaurant had great decor and the staff went out of their way to get us breakfast when we showed up 1 minutes before breakfast was over. It is a 10 minute walk from the Skytrain - but we had no issue with that.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Sometimes some (!) electric sockets and some (!) lamps in the room do not work, the others work all the time. I guess there's a secret timetable or a secret switch :-) However, its not a big issue. I stay at this hotel for the 2nd time

Excellent location, spacious rooms, good breakfast. The hotel is not big so there are no crowds of people at the breakfast, in the lobby etc.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The building is low, so poor view from the room, small windows, and electric light inside the room absolutely insufficient. And one only bar of soap for two people for trhee days...

Cleanliness, staff kindness and quietness

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms were very comfortable and the food was very delicious! We had the best stay during our 17-days of travel in far east. We have changed our stay from 4 nights to 1 night because of last minute change in our travel plan and hotel has accepted to cancel our 3 nights without any cancellation charge. I wish I could stay in Triple Two Silom Hotel longer. If I go to Bangkok again, I will for sure stay there. Thanks to all the staff of the hotel for making our stay so pleasant.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The food that i ordered from the room onli came after 2hrs as they forgot the room no and they cant well verse in english that had caused this issue

The hotel and staffs were welcoming and helpful.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Pool is shared in the next door hotel. Pool is not well maintained, water was not very clean.

Hotel is walking distance from skytrain, rooms are spotlessly clean, staff very friendly and helpful. Recomended.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Absolutely loved this hotel! It's in such a central position & has a very friendly vibe. Check-in was spot on- very easy & friendly. The decor is lovely. The ambient lighting & use of wood makes for a relaxed atmosphere. It's a refreshing change to stay somewhere that isn't high rise! It's a 10 minute flat walk to the nearest BTS station. No overhead walkways to deal with! My room was beautiful- really spacious & the bathroom was a dream. Housekeeping do a wonderful job & my room was spotless every day. The bed has plenty of pillows & is incredibly comfortable. Air conditioning is really important to me & the system here is easy to control, quiet & works perfectly! My room was quiet & I slept well there. The staff at the lobby are a real asset to the hotel. They are that wonderful balance of friendly & professional. I used the pool at the Narai hotel next door & enjoyed swimming there. The pool is very deep & the only way out is via ladders. There are no steps or ledges to sit on so it's not really child-friendly or suitable for those with limited mobility. There's a huge range of restaurants,tailors & massage places in the local area. Spoilt for choice! The night markets at Pat Phong up the road are great fun-just very hot & crowded. I had the lunch buffet at the Triple Two & there was a huge variety of dishes to choose from. At 389 Baht, it was excellent value. As a regular visitor to Bangkok, I would highly recommend this hotel & would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

For sure the breakfast it has a lot of options and was really good. The bedroom was nice, the bed was very confortable and the sheets were very clean. The bathroom was big and it was also very clean. In general a nice room, where you can rest and feel relax. Functional hotel

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

CANNOT OPEN WINDOW, AND STAFF WAS NOT THAT HELPFUL.

GOOD SIZE ROOM.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Perfect room and bathroom,, good breakfast, helpfullstaff. Everything was perfect

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything was clean and tidy the staff made us feel special

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very large bed and room and bathroom !!! Super clean and comfy. Having a desk with a great asset was so convinient. This should be a 5 star hotel.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Overall the staff were very friendly, the rooms very clean and location was central.

Very cold dining room

Very large modern rooms

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately there is no real view

Nice breakfast. Good cheese!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room is cozy and cold. Toilet and Bath is very clean and the staff are very accomodating

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Large rooms with free wifi plus shower and large bath very clean

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast used to be better.

Space room

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very clean and tidy accommodation within walking distance of BTS, Lumphini Park and street food. The staff are amazing and very helpful.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very clean. Staff was great. The room was big and comfortable!great

The breakfast was pour.

Good beds and internet.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

everything was great....see other review

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No Thai breakfast for my Thai partner, pillows too high and too hard.

Good

Good

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

wide and nice room, with a lot of accessories

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not the best location if you are looking to walk to the historical part of the city.

Friendly staff!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Such a great place. I always stay here and always return.

The breakfast isnt great

The hotel is nice and is close to a lot lf attractions. Staff are very nice

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location was very convenient, the room was spacious and comfortable

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Everything is good

Water heater .. bathroom amenities

Room was very nice.. great air condition.. bed n pillow are comfy

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Bed was a bit hard ,but ok . Pillows to big

Friendly staff, room size . Hot water great . Very quiet .

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nice breakfast, very comfortable and nicely presented bedroom!

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017