Reviews of Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa 4 stars

198-200 Patak, Karon Beach, Phuket, 83100 Karon Beach, Thailand

#61 of 76 hotels in Karon Beach

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The beds were uncomfortable as they pushed to beds together horizonticly. We battled with hot water. The reception staff gave us wrong info that costed us extra baht more than ones and it was difficult to communicate

They have a great breakfast and the rooms are nice and big

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

Very disappointed. The room had terrible sewer smell mattress very uncomfortable the place overall very rundown .pool mouldy all around the edges .the smell around the motel terrible worst place I've ever stayed in a bloody nightmare couldn't wait to get back to Australia. Never ever will go back 1* Star . People of thialand clean the place .Because it's beautiful part of the world but it's very dirty.

Tried to accept it for the ten days we were there for.but very disappointed the smell around the motel terrible food very bad flies every where when sitting down to eat .cleaness 1star food 1star. motel very disappointing run down nothing like what they show you on the Internet. 😣 ITS was an experience we will never forget .

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

There were ants everywhere. The water that came out of all the taps and the shower was brown. And smelt. Them room was alright but I feel like it wasn’t worth the money you pay to stay. The bath is very old.

It had a great pool and right near the beach. I was given a 200 baht voucher for the restaurant and a voucher to go towards a massage when I checked in. Great view from my pool view room.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

1. Stuff are very very friendly. (Reception, swimming pool, restaurant.) Nice people, nice atmosphare. 2. Very clean. 3. perfect location. You can see the beach and ocean during breakfast. To the beach, you just need to cross a street. 4. this is the best hotel among the 5 hotels which I lived in in thailand.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Not enough sun loungers or area around the pool, Forced to pay for a 140 baht glass that was broken by wife accidently and a small bottle of water. We ordered breakfast pack due to early flight but packs were not given to us even though we asked on checkout.

Position of Hotel in good spot with in walking distance of Bars, Restaurants and beach within 150meters.

• Junior Suite with Free WiFi

there was no hot water, nothing gets replaced once used. everything is worn or tired looking, seems to be no maintenance done, check in/out could be done better and quicker. very high service price.

sadly the place is very worn and tired looking, needs to be updated and brought back to its former glory. could do with a revamp and more attention to details.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Worst Wi-Fi ever!!! Tv did not work at all and was given the option of poor Wi-Fi and using my own phone. Asked Nook to order/book airport taxi, she refused and said there were none avalible with out even checking. I asked for the phone number so could book myself and was bluntly told no. Mook offered us hotel shuttle service to the airport at 4 times the price of a taxi. I am sure she is just doing what she is told to do by management however I will never stay there or recommend to anyone, I will also be putting this review on tripadviser. This hotel should not be in business

Location was the best part of the hotel

• Superior Double or Twin Room

There was only one flaw! We hung the do not disturb sign on our door after a late night, hoping to get a sleep-in, however we were instead called at 7:30am and told to unlock our door to allow for housekeeping. 'Do Not Disturb' means don't knock or call!

Check-in and customer service was wonderful. Really easy and friendly. We received a free upgrade, and they let us store our bags until we were able to check in.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

Bed is extremely uncomfortable. hard springs which can be felt - it is really time for a refresh and get some new mattresses. The shower is also inside the which needs attention - we had hot water for the first night and then it was cold for the rest of our holiday. after complaining about 7 times, we gave up and resorted to a cold shower. Breakfast is also not great, if you are easily pleased then you wont have a problem. you also get chucked out the pool after 6 or 7pm so dont expect to be allowed to swim in the evening , especially when that is all you want to do after a long hot day ....

Location and views etc were great. Staff were also friendly.

• Junior Suite with Free WiFi

Breakfast until 10 AM. Old & worn furniture. And we don`t like, when the hotel take a deposit on arrival

Very good location, great beach. A lot of places around, where you can eat or buy some things.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

The pools need a lot of maintenance. Broken off tiles, chipped tiles that cut me a few times and green mould around the sides of the pool. The place is very run down. The breakfast was always the same with minor changes like one day steamed rice and the next fried rice. No other food changes. The chef only cooks omelet’s in front of you- other hotels ask what type of eggs you like. Staff were nice but I’ve experienced better service in other nearby hotels in the past. When I booked my room it never asked how many children will stay it only referred to adults. So I presumed like in most other hotels there would be a couch for them to sleep on. There wasn’t. And I was asked to pay for my 6yr old to have breakfast- she eats like one bowl of cereal but whatever. So we all 4ppl slept in a double bed. They offered me a spare bed at a charge.

I like the location. It has AC in rooms and pool access rooms. We got daily drinking water even when rooms were not serviced.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

The breakfast was overpriced. The bathrooms had mould growing on the tiles. The pool had black hair floating and we never did see the pool being cleaned. The pool rooms are noisy at night due to rude guests not adhering to the pool open times - the staff were too polite to do anything about it even when we rang reception at 2amto complain.

The room was spacious and we had a special message written in beans on our bed when we arrived.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

The beds and pillow are to hard, and I got bitten by I spider under my lip and needed medical attention That is one of the reasons I left early

The staff are the most friendly people and willingness do for other,

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

The location was beautiful,right across the road from Karon beach with restaurants and shops everywhere. The best part though was the staff,they were friendly and helpful from the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out. Reception even surprised my wife with a cake for her birthday 😊

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I paid twice: once in booking app, then when we were checking in. I did’t get the refund, though we were told that the hotel would refund the money in 10 days.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Air-conditioner leaked badly and there was something living in the roof. We would have requested another room but it was late and we were only there for one night.

We received a room upgrade on arrival which was great. Room was a comfortable size and bed was softer than most of the others we had while in Thailand.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Some staff has no English command: which is a problem in Phuket The coffee was horrible: unless one pays more for an expreso or capuccino than we pay in Oz May be? too many Russian Tourists - some gross = who are like eating machines: but, so, it is THE LIFT WAS OUT OF ORDER AND FAR 2 SMALL Spa prices are exhorbitant - yes, there is the choice of having a massage by the pool (no privacy though as one gets excellent prices anywhere outside the hotel/resort) Not a 4* resort

Excellent position and nice architecture A family hotel Spacious Rooms Friendly staff Great Buffet Breakfast! Variety de luxe - fresh and nicely presented = 10 out of 10 Lovely pool Value for $$ Good security A good 3* Hotel

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Free Wifi

Hotel is very old and dated Not very clean Barely have access to the pool unless youre in the special rooms Looks nicer in the pictures Terrible, almost non existent Wi-Fi in the room We checked out a day earlier

Close to the beach Good breakfast

Nothing not to like

It is a amazing resort, will go back anytime!! A staff member that i wish to compliment on the service she rendered is Meen (she worked at restaurant and poolbar) she is excellent in her job

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Free Wifi

The WiFi is not the fastest, but it’s normal at Thailand. As we checked out very early morning we asked a breakfast pack, but they forgot it.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast. They prepared very nice decoration to our room. Made a surprise for my partners birthday:) really nice from them!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast buffet was very cramped at all times; however the service was good and the choice or breakfast was broad

The beach was just opposite the hotel. The location was great - lots of restaurants close by and easy to get a taxi

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

It very old needs a lot of work, it took for ever to get anything from room service.

We went for my husbands 60th birthday, to start with the name they put on our bed was wrong, they did bring a cake for Wayne’s birthday that was really nice,

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

Breakfast very boring and not many choices. Have had much better at other places. Most staff couldn’t speak english

Place getting run down. Set up around pool poor cause you pay for pool assess but people think they can walk through all thevtime

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

the maintenance over all was very poor broken tiles in the pool. No hot water for a shower/shower head was impossible to use. We paid for pool access and had to share this with all the other guest. We had to go out for breakfast as it was also poor.

The staff were very good

• Junior Suite with Free WiFi

The location is excellent. Close enough to Patong, without the huge crowds and noise, but local enough that it was just a short tuktuk ride. Karon Beach is across the road and has a great atmosphere and beautiful water. Great for kids. Pool was lovely also, as was breakfast

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Beds were two smaller pushed together so would fall in the crack during the night. Pool was pretty dirty. Pool bar took a long time to make drinks. Never any pool towels available

Breakfast had a good selection. Spa was good. Location is good, shops and markets easy to get to

• Junior Suite with Free WiFi

Thanks for the gorgeous welcome bed I was impressed with the large room and awesome Karon beach. 🏖 All of staff are nice especially Katy Panicha & K.Koy love them all and we will back for sure >>> Woraburi Phuket Resort and Spa

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

Staff at breakfast were very slow to cleanup our plates, we cleared our own table. We had to buy spray repellent for room. Staff didn’t appear to smile a lot.

The location was brilliant and the pool is great. Ket at reception was most helpful and had great customer service

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

Breakfast was a bit same same and asked for bacon as it was not offered. We were not met at the airport which was our expecting as we had confirmed our flight arrival times, apparently they expected payment before we left NZ for the shuttle which was not explained communicated to us. So we got our own transport .

Loved the little location and the pool access.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The hotel was little bit old, but it doesn't matter to stay.

I stayed 2days in this hotel, and I really enjoyed. When we arrived hotel, there very welcome to us inclueded smiling with sweety drinks. Also they gave us Upgrade Room, that was very nice and cool. So we were very happy. I appreciate.:D And all of staffs who we met, are very kind and tried to helped us every time. So we could stay comfortabled. Thanks a lot. Also there were long and deep swimming pool with bar that made us took a rest very much. In addition, there are most important thing was Awsome Breakfast !! There were fresh, various and delicious. So we could start energetic days. I recommand this hotel very much. And I'm sure that you make happy holidays in this hotel. Just stay !!!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

We found sand in our bed on the first night despite not being to the beach, the shower faced towards the walls and we could not shower without holding the showe head. There are a lot of upgrades needed here.

The location is brilliant and the rooms were ok.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The hotel is in a great location, across the road from a beautiful sandy beach. If you want to book any excursions, I recommend booking them with Katy, she is sat opposite the reception and she will look after you with some good deals. K Sutin is the hotels recreation person, he is also great. K Sutin and Katy are a great asset to the worbaruri hotel, always smiling and are very approachable. The hotel shop is very reasonably priced when compared to the local shops. So if you need any beach shoes, beach bags, nice outfits etc, I definitely recommend buying your stuff from this shop. The hotel spa is quite expensive for your massages but if you go to the the pool area it is much cheaper. I had my hair braided in the hotels spa and it was cheaper than the high street. Massages are very cheap in Thailand £6-7 for an hour body massage etc. We went to Wannasa Massage shop, opposite the island, excellent, I have been suffering from whiplash from a car crash years ago and sometimes suffer from pain when in bed, since my massage, the pain has gone. People are very friendly, lots of nice places to eat. If you want an English breakfast you have to eat out. I recommend the Irish bar Angus O’tooles. You rill not be short of places to eat. There are lots of restaurants all around you and they are all good. The Australian restaurants are expensive but the steaks are the best. I don’t recommend the steaks in the other restaurants. If your after a good steak, then it’s the Australian restaurants you need to go to.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The only thing that could have made our stay better is if they had a better shower in our room, they make use of a combined bath and shower and the water pressure was not consistent. It ranged from strong to barely running.

The staff at Woraburi was really friendly and helpful. They always had a smile on their faces. The property is on a really great location just opposite the beach and close to all the shops and markets.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Our rooms were meant to be two doubles, one room had two singles pushed together sideways so it left a very uncomfortable gap in the middle of the bed, the shower was very badly designed, you couldn't keep it on the wall without it flooding the bathroom because you could only have it in one position which aimed at the end of the bath. Beds were very uncomfortable. I also went back to the room one day at around 5pm, house keeping had already been and had taken the towels and not replaced them. I rang and asked for some towels, I had to wait 1 hour for new towels after ringing twice and also asking the cleaners on the floors. In the end I had to dry myself with a dressing gown in the wardrobe.

Close to the beach and pool was nice

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The only down side for me was that there were not enough sun loungers around the pool , they really need to have more loungers .

The pool area is excellent, the staff were very friendly and helpful loved the location ,very close to the beautiful beach, i would stay here again for sure 😁

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Ordered a taxi which we paid more for to the airport but wanted security it would arrive. Although we paid more it was late picking us up. A little disappointing

The breakfast was just amazing. So much variety and fresh everyday. Location was great and the staff was amazing.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooms are a little dated but clean and comfortable.

The staff were so accommodating, especially the reception staff. The hotel was across the road from the beautiful beach and was within walking distance of lots of restaurants.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

It was very dirty. The water in the bathroom was either hot or cold and changing all the time. The bath tub drain was clogged and you get into filthy water up to your knees in minutes.

The location was good. Just next to the beach and some restaurants and markers

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

As rip tides are strong at the beach and you must pay for a poor quality beach chair, many guests choose to use the pool area instead. Pool was a big disappointment as there are very few chairs, some of which are in poor shape with nails sticking out where the wood has fallen out. Although the pool is cleaned daily, it is dirty with sand and missing tiles throughout leaving sharp corners to cut yourself or rip your swimsuit.

Property is located close to the beach. Staff are friendly and rooms are clean. All rooms have a balcony.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

Property needs to be renovated. Broken tiles in the pool meant a cut foot for my husband

Resort is in need of renovation. Bathroom drain kept flooding and hot water was not always available. Also had power issues in our room.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

The showers are the absolute worst for shower pressure and persistently change from hot to cold every second. The location is ok if you want to be away from the hustle and bustle of Patong but only a 10 minute drive by cab and 5 mins from Kata. Be careful the hotel may charge you twice for your stay in error. Which is annoying as the funds are held until they release them back so my account was overdrawn for a week when I had actually already paid in full (of course I did get the funds back eventually and they apologised).

The pool and music and spa for massages were amazing. The beach across the road was gorgeous with beautiful temperature water. The staff are the most friendliest, welcoming, helpful people. We enjoyed our stay very much.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Whilst rooms were cleaned beautifully each day, one cannot say this about bathrooms. Superficially it was OK but the inside of showers, especially door seals and glass doors looked like they had not been cleaned since installation. Amenities such as shampoos and shower gel not replaced each day. The pool looked beautiful but is in dire need of maintenance. Tiles all around were falling off and coming off the floor resulting in people being cut or scraped. There are definitely not enough pool lounges to accommodate the number of guests and all regulations about swimming were not managed or monitored. Guests were carrying glasses and beer bottles into the water which is not allowed anywhere in the world for obvious reasons. Our stay along with several other guests we spoke to were truly unhappy with the 'package' tour guests who were loud, arrogant and uncouth people. Each night they were shouting, banging doors and dragging furniture around, Who knows why . For this reason and this alone we would not come back here nor recommend to others sadly.

The very first impression on arriving at reception was so good. The welcoming smiles and friendly assistance says it all. Whilst all of the staff including the room staff were so friendly and obliging, mention must be made with regards two stand out ladies. I hope the spelling is correct. Meow and Dah went way out of their way to assist us and whosoever they came into contact with. Brilliant thank you. Rooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable. Breakfasts were very satisfactory with a choice for all visitors. Pool area and layout design was great and pool sraff very efficient. (however see cons) Location of hotel was really great within walking distance of shops, beaches , bars and restaurants.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Service as poor, drunken loud mouth Russians partying till early hours of the morning. Cold water in the shower.

The accommodation was basic, cold water most of the time, the shower was inadequate. We arrive early hours of the morning to loud mouth drunken Russians on both side of the room. No complementary water in the room, arrived at 0200 with nothing open to get refreshments. Complaints were on a deaf ear, no one wanted to no, or were to scared to approach rude,loud mouth drunken people. Wi fi worked when it wanted to, we had better WIFI in the local bars. Bottled water was left daily by the cleaner, we thought it was free... NO had a bill at the end of the stay..... I will go back to Thailand, however will stay clear of this hotel, I will add that the staff were friendly. Paid for a trip via the hotel, double the price if you booked on the street, it was a half dat trip, told the transport would leave at 13.30, it left at 12.30, we then had to get transport. We were dropped off at a elephant sanctuary, well we were discussed as all the poor animal were chained up with only a meter of chain allowing them to move. Monkeys were chained by the neck, we witnessed a poor monkey hanging by the noose trying to get free, this was pointed out to staff, they just laughed. Nice balcony overlooking the pool area, if you wanted a sun bed you would have to get your towel down on one before 0700, lots of towels on beds with no one occupying them, again complained, but was told first come first serve.....

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Not enough room cleaning service to respond to "Please make up the room now"

Excellent food: polite helpful service: excellent pool: delightful large room well equipped with power outlets ans storage facilities..

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

A little dated. Also booking.com advertising a room for our family of 4, but when we get to the hotel, it was a triple room and we were asked to pay extra for a bed for our 3 years old. I say miss information from booking.com as my option when booking was for 4 people.

The beds were very comfortable, staff were very friendly.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

This property staff was rude and did accommodate three guests until next day. The air conditioning in room was not working, this property was very old and is need of renovation. The pool nor lobby was clean. Stray cats are all over this hotel. We seen bugs in our room and the AC did not work. The hotel over charged on extra guests and water in room. I would not recommend nor ever stay at this hotel stay.

This property has great location in Phuket and nearby Restaurants that are walking distance.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The shuttle bus to Patong needed to be booked in advance and could only take 8 people as a party of 6 we only managed one trip in the week we were ther.

The staff were all so helpful and friendly. The pool was excellent. The room was cleaned every day.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

alot,uncomfortable beds ,shower with no hot water or to hot or no water at all simultaneously. breakfast very poor.

nothing special but the staff are nice and friendly

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Hotel is looking very tierd needs a lot ofmaintenance pool has lots of missing tiles hotel in general needs updating very tatty

Location was excellent staff very good

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

Pool access rooms specific humidity smell in overall, also in the bed linen + living room sofa. I wouldn`t want to spend more than some nights there. Poor breakfast.

Pool access rooms in the ground floor are mostly to be liked by kids. But keep in mind that pool access is not the best fit for kids who do not swim on their own. Location right across the public beach. Silent&private own pool.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

I just didn't like the way they do the toiletries. No refill of razor, toothbrush everyday. You have to get to the front desk to get some and then they're going to tell you they don't have it. And i recommend staff would speak more english.

I like the property's location, really near the beach and everything you need for your holiday. It's really quiet and relaxing when you need to. And the price, it's very reasonable. Definitely worth all the money.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Patong area which was a popular area is now extremely crowded and full of traffic Phuket town do not go near unless you are leaving Phuket If you are moving elswhere from Phuket there are 2 Terminal bus stations no1 travel for all beaches no2 travel any main places in Thailand

The room was good the location ok but the road was extremely busy the beach was 5 minutes from hotel lovely beach clean sea beds were 200baht 2 beds 1 umbrella taxi was not cheap but a blue bus every 30 minutes was 40 baht to go up and down the coastPatong

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

It was dirty, very dated, communication wasn’t good.could not get them to understand wine glass. Had to use water glass in room. Bed rock hard. The whole resort needs renovating, not value for money. Very disappointed.

Staff friendly at bar.main reception lady very helpful.

First we had a room upstairs, and the elevator didn't work during the entire week, than we moved to the ground floor so that helped. The breakfast was awful. Im happy I didn't book breakfast when I reserved the room, because after the first day, I have never gone down to eat. If you want to have a proper coffee (espresso, latte or cappuccino ) they charge you extra money on top of the breakfast which is so strange, as I would expect coffee with the breakfast.

The staff in the hotel was wonderful. The Spa team took very good care of my elderly mother, and the receptionists helped with everything they could. I even left my Visa card in the ATM by accident, I didn't even notice it however they found it and returned it to me. Katie helped us to organize day tours, and she was really knowledgable and precise. Also, she organized the transfer for us to the Pier. I loved the room with the connecting pool, and the location of the hotel is fantastic.

• Junior Suite with Free WiFi

The air conditioner is too cold even it adjusted to 30 deagree and level 1 , it’s still very cold. It caused my child got cold. The shower water just can be very hot or very cold, can’t be adjusted. So we were going to use the bath tub but it’s lacking water and can’t keep the water to take bath. Actually we reported to the reception and the technicians came for 2 times, but it still remain the same until we check out.

Location is good , near the beach and restaurants and shops.

The bed was rock hard, not good for someone who just had a back operation. Only one room key, could not get a second key, Air-conditioner in the room took too long to work.

The staff were friendly - I was welcomed with a birthday cake! The location across the road from the beach was great.

• Executive Suite with Free WiFi

Internet connection doesn't work properly. The pool is very big and nice but it is completely surrounded by the hotel construction, so it is dark and a little bit claustrophobic.

Our room was very spacious, it was similar to a mini apart:a big living room, a large bedroom with a giant wardrobe, a wonderful balcony with a great view of the sea and sunset. Very kindly staff.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

Great room on the 1st floor with a terrace by the pool. Amazing pool! The crew of the hotel is friendly, helpful and always smiling. The hotel staff do their best to make the guest feel special. A wonderful SPA center with a real Thai massage. I would like to thank Mrs. Jumi for help with extending the hotel day. Thanks also to the SPA crew for help with my spine and wonderful massages.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Free Wifi

We were the only English speakers there. Mostly Russians booked here - but we still had a lovely time

Breakfast was amazing, staff lovely, large spacious room, great pool.

The pool closed at 7 which was a bit early but everything else was great

The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. Rooms and hotel were clean. Not too far to get to the beach.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

The hotel is in need of refurbishment and is looking very tired in places. The shower in the bath room was positioned in such a way you had to be 7 foot tall if you wanted to shower as the angle it had been fitted pointed the water at the wall at the other side of the bathroom so you had to hand shower which wasn't very convenient.

It was nice to have a room with pool access but you need to be aware that only half the pool rooms get any sun at all and will be in the shade all day so if you are thinking that you can sunbath outside you room this may not be the case.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Free Wifi

Everything else was poor. Room was poor bed was hard, hot water rarely worked, wifi was intermittent, staff was unhelpful with room upgrade which we asked about several times. Unless you had a pool access room there was no point going. The pool catered for about 20 people was absolutely ridiculous and there were rarely towels.

The buffet breakfast and the view were the only good things about this resort

• Junior Suite with Free WiFi

Property in dire need of renovations. Elevator did not work, wifi very poor, TV connection completely gave up on our last day and couldn't be fixed until we left, breakfast could be improved overall & breakfast staff not interested at all.

Excellent location and some reception staff very kind & cooperative.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

We booked 3 x Superior double rooms. The bedding in all 3 rooms are very soft and aged. Room 1 : Pillows very smelly. Room 2 : Shower head blocked Room 3 : Toilet blocked ( After that this one had been upgraded to a better room )

Staffs very friendly, location right in a beach front, very convenient have a lot of shops and restaurants nearby.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

There was not hot water at all so we spent 7 nights without a warm shower. The beds where horrible uncomfortable and had no padding what so ever. The room we had booked was pictured with a private part of the pool with nothing but trees across from you. This was very misleading as only 3-4 rooms in the entire hotel had that and the rest where open to the main communal pool area. This meant we had people constantly on our “private” terrace. If we had known the room would not be as pictured we would have selected a higher room with balcony for more privacy.

Location was good, free daily water even if you did not have you room serviced, staff where friendly, free daily shuttles to Patong Beach

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Free Wifi

The place is nice and comfortable but booking.com should not push as they are doing because from the web it looks like the heaven but at the end it's a classic standard place of the area with an average quality which is still good anyway.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

Our poolside room was not available and although we were upgraded we moved rooms the next day which meant with the shuffling around and then not being able to access our new room till the next afternoon it impacted being able to settle in - I couldnt find anything having unpacked/repacked and unpacked again and everything just seemed awkward. Management did try to compensate but would have preferred to check in as per our poolside room booking. The wastage of food that guests left at the breakfast buffet - quite disturbing that guests fill their plates to overflowing then eat a few mouthfuls and walk away - no reflection on the hotel.

Good selection of breakfast buffet.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Free Wifi

Run down. As a family of 4 we couldn't get rooms together, so my daughters were put on the 5th floor. The elevator only goes to 4th floor. View from 5th floor looks like something out of Slum Dog Millionaire movie...disgusting. Walls are painted prison green, in fact, the balconies upstairs reminded us all of a prison. Photos on internet are very misleading. The place looks like owner has ran out of money and cannot afford to pay for up-keep and repairs. Everywhere you looked there was something falling apart. Many broken/cracked tiles in the pool, which is dangerous.

The location, opposite Karon Beach

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Free Wifi

Hot water was an ongoing problem & most showers were lukewarm. Since it was a warm climate this wasn't too big a problem. It appeared that over 90% of the guests were from Russia so there was no opportunity to interact with other guests.

Beds comfortable. Beach just across the road, dozens of restaurants within walking distance.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

Staff speak English very poor. And breakfast was not good. Almost everything was not tasty at all. We could eat only cornflakes and brownies with coffee haha

Housekeeping was great! Everyday the room was cleaned very well! Good job! Location of the hotel is nice aslo! Right next to the beach. I love big bathroom aslo.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

Everything... this hotel is horrible, by far the worst I have stayed at. The staff are unhelpful and on occasion, were damn right rude. We stayed for 5 nights and had NO hot water at all. After numerous complaints, we were offered boiled pans of water to fill a bath (which took them 2 hours to do and I had to carry them myself which was very dangerous, as they had no staff to help). The rooms are depressing. The beds were uncomfortable, the bathrooms are disgusting with blocked sinks, torn and dirty shower curtains. The towels were so old they were stained and bleached. The food is disgusting to the point we went to breakfast one morning and left within 2 minutes to buy breakfast elsewhere. We asked to see a Manager on several occasions and was informed she was too busy to see us (busy for 5 days!!!). I honestly feel like I have been robbed staying here and would have preferred to stay in a hostel where I`m certain things would have been better and far cheaper.

Not much at all - in actual fact, the one and only nice thing about this hotel was just a few very nice staff ( not all of them!) The location was good as its directly opposite the beach.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Free Wifi

It's not a four star hotel at all. Rooms are not that clean. Pillow cases had stains on them and furniture was very old and distressed. Balcony furniture consisted of two plastic chairs and a table, all very dirty. The worst thing was the air conditioning. Outside units are very noisy but the inside one is even worse. On the lowest fan speed setting we could barely sleep. Breakfast was not good at all, limited choices and not good quality. The hotel is in great need of a complete overhaul. Otherwise, it's just an overpriced hotel with a decent location.

Location was nice, right across the road to the beach. Also, it's close to Patak road, the busiest road in Karon Beach. It's packed at night as you can find lots of bars and places to eat. Rooms are quite large. Staff was okay.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Free Wifi

The staff is amazing, the locations is perfect, the rooms are perfect in size, clean and a great bed for a good night sleep. Plenty of choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Walking distance to the beach, shops and restaurants. I would recommend this resort to others!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Free Wifi

Daily room facilities sunpplement is not enough, have to call the guest service many times to get what we need, sometimes it’s slow to get the supplement.

The location is convenient to beach, access to swimming pool is great. Staffs are warm welcoming and friendly.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool Access and Free WiFi

WiFi was really, really bad. Shower water and bathwater was cold. Got the idea that the facility was understaffed. had to clean my breakfast table myself every morning. Table mats were dirty. I luckily didn't spend a lot of time at the resort.

Not much. Rooms were nice and clean. Linen was clean. Staff was friendly.

Browse Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa traveller photo gallery