2. Tunisia hotel reviews
  4. Sfax hotel reviews
Tunisia Sfax Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Hôtel Plaza Sfax & Spa Review Score: 8.5

“- Staff were excellent, I was already impressed before even check in when my special request were met with a promoted email. Hanan, Mohammed at the reception, Hamza at the restaurant and the reception manager were all very professionals and reflected a very high customer service standard. - hotel was super clean during my 4 day stay. -check in was quick, with a very nice touch complementary juice, biscuits and perfumed towel. - The room was spacious and newly decorated, but what I liked most was the big curved smart TV screen with Netflix. Something that I've never found in other 5 star hotel...so far at least. -I had a minor issue with one of the staff "abd essattar" but the manager dealt seriously with my complaint and promptly offer a satisfactory response which I am very much appreciated.”

• Ibis Sfax Review Score: 8.9

“Aşk”

• Echourouk Hotel Review Score: 7.2

“The family staffs of hotel are very honest,friendly and helpful...”

• Hotel Yasmine Review Score: 8.2

“The staff, they are super friendly! They tried very hard to locate a car parking place for you. The breakfast is ok. Sometimes they give you refreshment once you arrived the hotel.”

• Pacha hotel Review Score: 7.5

“Hotel located in city center. view from the room is awesome. very kind staffs”

The 5 Best Hotels in Sfax