Reviews of El Mouradi Hotel Africa Tunis 5 stars

50, Avenue Habib Bourguiba, Tunis Centre , 1001 Tunis, Tunisia

#23 of 41 hotels in Tunis

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

Good value for your money, Centrally located, amazing staff and lots of mosquitos
    • Superior Room

The millions of mosquitos...it seems like the hotel breads them and they are everywhere it was extremely difficult to sleep

Location, Staff (everyone), Free upgrade to a huge Suite (just loved it). Basma at guest services was just amazing (no doubt a great asset to your hotel.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

I asked for an early check in but my request was never...
    • Superior Room

I asked for an early check in but my request was never acknowledged and I had to sit the lobby for more than two hours before they allowed me to check in

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Excellent location
    • Superior Room

Staff didn't fulfill taxi booking although confirmed extremely early in the morning No telephone in the room, thus no connection w reception Elevator broken, but no repair although talked to mechanic-man

Excellent location Room w good desk and fair space

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Spacious. Comfortable bed. Clean. Break fast ok.
    • Superior Room

Shower broken. You need to spend alot of time adjusting water to get it to warm. Room telephone not working. Noise extremely loud that I could not sleep. The worst hotel I have been to in Tunis. Too expensive and not worth the money. They charged me for hosting my nephew even though I paid for a double room. Dark corridors. Grim ambiance. Tired rooms.

It is great location and I love it, but I will not be back unless the facility is renovated good.
    • Superior Room

Phones not working, no air conditioning in the dining area or the lobby. The TV is so old beyond believe, and only few channels can be watched.

I like the location a lot, the rooms are good size, the breakfast was great.

I didnt likr anything about it.
    • Superior Room

This is the worst hotel ive ever stayed at. The guys at the reception were not welcoming and extremely rude. On one occasion my wife was sitting near the reception area and one of the cashiers was talking about me and sayimg all sorts of rude and swearing words in Arabic. Little did he know my wife speaks arabic. We complained to the manager who didnt really show any urgency to do anything about it. We both felt humiliated and unsafe at the supoosedly 5* hotel. Stay away from this place

I didnt likr anything about it.

• Superior Room

Enterance of Hotel blocked by police barrier. Hotel is at the centre whlch has huge trafflc. Rooms are not clean.

Nothing. Very old rooms and furniture.

• Superior Room

We had an old room with an old tv and dirty carpet which isn't 5* worthy. At 8:30 AM the staf was already knocking the door to check the minibar.

Good location Nice view

Comfortable & Relaxed Days
    • Superior Room

some Room facilities need to be upgraded here I mean a TV Screen. Because five star Hotel shouldn't use the current TV screen that I have seen in my Room.

staff were friendly & Helpful. what ever I asked them to do they quickly respond in a friendly way.

Overall location was good.
    • Superior Room

My first room the AC wasn't working and in the second room phone line wasn't working. I went and complaint but nothing happened.

Overall location was good.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Good but should update TV

I believe some rooms need to be updated. I never saw a 5 star hotel with a old TV in it's room, the TV here was from the '80 The bathroom is old n not the type you expect in a 5 start hotel. They still use courtain bathroom, which is unacceptable for hotel in that category, these old courtain shower are a source of bacteria and fungi.

The view you can get from the room, we were at 22th floor n had view over Bourguiba avenue , also the restaurant at 1th floor has a nice view The person is attentive and know how to treat a guests, something not much usual in Tunis

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Nice hotel
    • Superior Room

the city center is usually crowded and sometimes noisy if your room were in the lower floors.

good business hotel, clean, spacious rooms, excellent breakfast, located in the city center, i always book at this hotel since it is near my meetings are located, i find it very convenient and i liked my stay there

Run down formerly fancy hotel in a great location
    • Superior Room

The hotel was very run down. And the breakfast was overpriced and average. Only had it one day.

The hotel was big and clean and in a good location. Had a good view from my 11th story room

I stayed there only one night for rest only nothing see...
    • Superior Room

I forgot my clothes in the captains and when I returned after few days and asked the staff they told me that they didn't find them. my room # 1111 and the date was 11th of July 2018. I won't be there anymore or tell any of my friends to be there.

I stayed there only one night for rest only nothing see there

One night in Tunis ..a skyscraper view of the city to remember.
    • Superior Room

Fact that the entire telephone system went down and so no contact with Reception..Room service etc..somewhat dangerous in event of Fire or Emergency etc...Hotel 24 Floors!!

International Buzz of many nationalities

Staff. Facilities. Closeness. Neighbourhood. Food.

NA

I like this hotel and I use it whenever I visit Tunis. It is really clean and nice hotel and staff are very kind and they smile all times. Food is excellent and it is sourounded with nice restaurants ATMs. The old city is few minutes away.

Comfortable Night
    • Superior Room

TV screen from Medieval era supposed to be changed to new modern one. & the pillows were uncomfortable for me. the room in General is very nice & elegant . Bathroom is very clean.

staff are very helpful especially the receptionists. & the staff in the restaurant are very generous and so helpful.

Very central.
    • Superior Room

Very old needs to be fully refurbished. Even tvs are the 80ies models...with bad signals. ....no flat lcds in rooms

Very central. Nice breakfast.nice personnel.

Only the location is good
    • Superior Room

WiFi was horrible Room is not that clean. Front disk employees are not professional a bit aggressive especially the night shift . AC wasn’t working .

Only the location is good

Average hotel, acceptable standard.
    • Superior Room

overall poor maintenance condition in the hotel & rooms; reception area quite crowded during the day; not a 5 stars

availability of a parking; late check out at 15h30

Great Value for money, clean and spacious rooms, fast...
    • Superior Room

the street in front of the hotel is closed which is tricky if you need to get a taxi, the area also is crowded and some people will find it noisy, in my previews trip there was a street perfumers (Drummers) who kept playing all day which will drive you crazy of your room were in the first few floors.

Great Value for money, clean and spacious rooms, fast internet wifi in rooms, one of the best hotel breakfast in Tunis, located in the heart of the city center and near the old town, friendly and helpfull staff

Rooms need more improve
    • Superior Room

No kettle in rooms also no free bottle of water , i asked for them many times but not supplied. No Iron The left is old and always busy TV is very old and most of channel are not working

Breakfast was good. Location is on the downtown.

Bad experience ever
    • Superior Room

At our first arrival we were given a room with bad smelling ( mixture of cigarettes and food) specially I have asked by mail several time that I will be traveling with my 16 months baby, after complaining, I was given two key to check two other rooms, from the two I found one acceptable but no cot for my child even requested before my arrival, two hours after they send the child bed that does not represent a 5 stars hotel which can be viewed in the pictures, and be short safe broken, asked 4 times to fix it but nothing was done, finally the AC doesn't work, when asked just replied that it down at all hotel, and asked me to OPEN the window, come on a 5 Stars you are saying !!! With a tv from the 50th

The only think good was the location.

Good choice for business
    • Superior Room

The structure requires some refurbishing in general; it is apparent that the last maintenance was carried out quite a long ago. I keep hoping that the lobby and the other common areas will turn into non-smoking zones some day, but this depends on the law, I guess.

The hotel is centrally located, at walking distance from many points of interest. Shops and restaurants in the surroundings make the area ideal for business and leasure travelers. Personnel is kind and rooms are quite roomy. The breakfast offers a huge variety of both local and international food.

i won't choose it again nor recommend to other Chinese visitors.
    • Superior Room

这家酒店的某些员工,请注意是某些,不是全部,对华人有种族歧视,一边赚我们的钱,一边鄙视我们的同胞。 1. checkout desk day shift always showing sour face, no matter you went for exchange or check out. 2. night shift laundry is terrible, i sent a cleaned suit jacket for ironing, it's returned dirty and nothing about iron was done, charged me 9 TND, and treated me impatiently when i called them to ask about this, the next day i went to reception the ladies treated me nicely and resolved the problem. 3. this hotel charges about 130 USD per night, but they are not doing good at this price. 4. I am Chinese, i felt little racist while communicating with some staffs, despite us while earning our money.

most of the staffs are nice and friendly, however.

3.5
    I did Not Like any thing in this Hotel it should be not in 5...
    • Executive Double Room

Bad reception take a lot of time to chick in, Bad card for opening room Need to activate it 2 time a day,(((( in the Morning 19.3.2018 at 11.30 am I return to my room I find 4 pepole in my room they are chock when they sow me , They were searching the room, and said they were maintenance men, but their clothes did not show that, in the same day at mid night some body note my door a lot of time I try to call reception and consurge no body replay , after midnight a lot of noise with traditional musiqe in the 5th floor we are in 3th floor we try to ask pleases stop that we need to sleep thy told as soory its amazed party its continue until 3am,its very bad hotel I DONT ADVISE ANY BODY TO STAY IN IT DR IBRAHIM GUIDER

I did Not Like any thing in this Hotel it should be not in 5 stars hotel because I Know more hotels in Tunis 4 and 3 stars Peter than this hotel in the service and furniture

Short but useful at least to decide if I want to visit back Tunisia
    • Superior Room

It was my first trip to Tunisia and saw very little. But I was a bit surprised when I saw the airport and the roads from and to. Much below my expectations. May be I need to see more.

Location is perfect but can't find a taxi evening at rush hour. The hotel is fair for the value paid but the staff at reception are excellent . Every thing you need is around. The room is nice old style but not luxurious and the bed is comfy. Only one night so I did not try the food and only hangout around the main road Alhabib Bo Riqaiba..... Nice road to hangout.

Comfortable business facilities and relaxing after long day...
    • Superior Room

Restaurant staff young waiters need to be more upgrade as their approach to the customers is a bit pushy.

Comfortable business facilities and relaxing after long day and meetings as well shopping area and restaurants, Will remain keep it my future choice.

Worst 5 Star hotel I have ever been to. Disappointing. Not recommend to stay there.
    • Executive Double Room

- Service is too slow (it took 3 requests and 1h hour just to get a pair of sleepers). - Smell of fried oil in the room. - Access to hotel cumbersome with vehicle. - TV barely working (model of the 80s), absence of international news channels: BBC, CNN, Euronews, France 24, Jazeera, etc.

it nice place to stay
    • Superior Room

restaurant need work, food is ok but i don't like the restaurant furniture need to do something good for 5 star hotel

room at 17 floor quite and clean people at the gate very nice

• Superior Room

no kettle staff - some are really nice (concierge & front office) some are mean (from 5th floor restaurant) who shouldn’t be in tourism industry at all value for money

The food, other than the orange juice, was poor and the...
    • Superior Room

Taxis and bellboys have a partnership agreement. Bellboys, the taxi driver who took me to the airport told me, share 20 percent of the taxi fare with the taxi drivers waiting for the clients at the other side of the road. Shame on you, bellboys!

The food, other than the orange juice, was poor and the service of the waiters extremely rude. I asked one of the waiters to please grab a loaf of bread for me but he replied: you have to go and get it by yourself!

Location, location....and not much more.
    • Superior Room

The standard of the hotel is in no way 5 star. By European standards it would at the most pass as a 3 star hotel, and one that has seen better days. The room was in dear need of some upgrading and could do with a few licks of paint in places. The daily cleaning was good, but there are a few stains here and there that were beyond the powers of the hotel maids. The check-in was a disaster. First my credit cards weren't accepted (I tried 2 from different banks) forcing me to pay in cash and not with the best exchange rate. Arriving to the room and connecting to the internet a few minutes later, I recieved a push message from my bank saying that the card payment indeed had gone through and that I hence payed twice. I'm still exchanging emails with the hotel about how to get the money back 30 days later. At a 5 star hotel, just reporting the problem at the reception (as I did) really should be all the guest would have to do. I had to contact the reception yet again 10 minutes later due to problems with the safe in my room. The janitor couldn't fix it and was first offered another room (but on the smoker floor) and had put some renewed effort into getting a non-smoker room with a working safe. All in all it took me almost 2 hours from arriving to the hotel until I was ready to hit the town. This reflects my general experience of the staff: They are nice, but not really that professional and there is a lack of routines for handling problems. Overall, even without the double payment issue, I would've gone for another option if I were to visit Tunis again. Considering that most hotels in town have pretty bad rating, I would recommend tourists to use La Marsa as a base instead of Tunis.

The main drawing card of Hotel Africa is the location. It's smack on the main boulevard and with good access to transportation such as the tram and the train to Carthage and La Marsa. The breakfast was very good and the lobby bar is pleasant spot for a beer after a day of exploring Tunis. Bed was comfy.

Stuff are nice friendly helpful
    • Superior Room

The area is not safe to walk in the night or evening, is very dangerous to go out in the night . Not safe at all 5* hotel inside tv is very old fashion no LED in the 5 star hotel that’s not nice

Cheap compared to others nice views Friendly stuff helpful

The room was unbearably hot.
    • Superior Room

The room was unbearably hot. The staff were unable to help when asked to lower the temperature. Accordingly a miserable sleepless night. Never to be repeated.

I will stop using this hotel inspite the fact that I like its location.

The location.

It was the most terrible stay. I have changed the rooms five times between very cold to very hot as the air conditioning maintenance was very poor.

Three stars hotel...
    • Superior Room

The furniture is too old and mostly broken, the tv is from the 1990s models, plus the remote does not work even though I asked them to check it out, but no one did, not a 5 star hotel.

The location was good, and this was the only good thing about this hotel.

Convenient hotel for exploring central Tunis.
    • Superior Room

Rooms a little tired in need redecorating and wasn’t up to the spec of the Hotel Belvedere Fourati, which had tea/coffee making facilities, USB ports for charging phones/iPad (if you go, make sure you take an adapter!) Belvedere Fourati also has a small gym and excellent upstairs balcony for views of the city. Arranging a taxi was difficult (supposed to be one to pick me up) and couldn’t arrange one in the morning via hotel, had to get a yellow cab from street.

Great location for exploring Tunis located on Avenue Habib Bourguiba. The hotel is spread over 20 floors, with a couple of these floors for restaurants. There is a bar in the lobby and a small cafe next to the enterance which is great for sitting outside and watching the world go by. Great food choice at restaurants. Plenty of cash machines within a short walk as well as some sites to see and the Medina. Large room with separate hallway to bedroom.

location is great, front desk staff are always very...
    • Executive Double Room

location is great, front desk staff are always very courteous especially "Quais" who always extended himself. Also the staff in the restaurant were always very helpful. I would stay there again.

Second trip to the hotel, Great upgrade to the presidential...
    • Superior Room

Restuarant staff were overly friendly and stood watching myself and my colleague eat for a while. Wifi wasn't great in the room.

Second trip to the hotel, Great upgrade to the presidential suite! Buffet was lovely with big range of food. Very hepful reception staff. Would come again.

Breakfast is very good.
    • Superior Room

TV very old No TV channel in English, in spite of what they say in Booking.com that have cable channels (actually, only Arabic and French channels). Internet failed very often.

Breakfast is very good. The hotel is located in the main street, in the city centre. The Tunis-Carthage airport is not far. Less than 10 min by car. If you ask for a transfer from the hotel to the airport the hotel staff offer an option that costs 25 Euros per person. Instead, my wife and I left the hotel and took a taxi down the street and it costed us less than 2 Euros.

I was using this hotel since 1973 ,and I like it ,hope I can see improvements.
    • Superior Room

TV in the room is very poor. No of Channels are very limited. I was waiting at the reception about 15 minutes to verify that I did not take a piece of chocolate from the mini bar ,which I did not open at all. The responsible of the mini bars was insisting that I took that piece that costed 5TND.

Location & reception staff (Ms Sayhi Soumaya:...
    • Superior Room

Old facilities: Carpet (old and not well cleaned), TV (very old and small one with very bad picture quality), A/C don't work properly, you can hear water movement noise from upstairs room!!!....Smoke and smokers in the reception!!!very high price compared to the hotel facilities...should not be 5 Stars (before a future revamping really required !!!)

Location & reception staff (Ms Sayhi Soumaya: professional). Breakfast ok and staff also. Nice view from 20th floor.

Tiring, unhelpful, uncaring staff in a very run down 5 star hotel
    • Superior Room

Friend arrived early 9am and as room was not paid the front desk denied him access. Given access on my arrival and payment of room, 5pm in evening. Staff generally unhelpful. ICC movies event - we were herded to enter back of hotel like 2nd class citizens. Room was okay but not modern - with old 1980's style TV.

The Breakfast Buffet is delicious and if staying at the hotel I would recommend.

I enjoyed my stay at this five stars hotel thanks to all staff and especially to miss soumaya
    • Superior Room

The check in was very smooth.thanks to the front desk manager mr wahed tounsi and miss soumaya . The break fast is very delicious really a very big variety of food I had never seen before.and the view of HABIB Bourguiba boulevard from the top floors of the hotel makes you feel that you are sitting on top of Tunisia.all the hotel staff was very helpful and I did really enjoyed my stay .sure I'll use it again.

Location, location, location, it's strait on the most...
    • Superior Room

Location, location, location, it's strait on the most famous road in Tunis the capital, easy access and close to the market, and the activities at night are in front of the hotel. rooms are good, ask for a room on floor 20, you will have a full view of the city.

all in all a great holiday and awesome hotel
    • Superior Room

i was there for 5 nights and not a single time did they change the bins or throw away any rubbish... even though i requested

they gave me a free upgrade and the staff where absolutely amazing

Staff .
    • Superior Room

You cannot reach the front hotel by car.you have to cross the road.if you have many lagguages you need help from hotel

Staff . room is clean.not too much noisy. Breakfast you can choose a variety of food.

The breakfast is good, of course it is a five star hotel.
    • Superior Room

On the day we checked out, I asked the staff if they could help to book a taxi to the airport. They told me no taxi worked that day and they could provide transportation which would cost TND 60. I also asked if there was a public bus to the airport. They told me no. We went out, asked a taxi driver and he told me I could spent TND 10 to take his taxi to airport. And finally we went to the bus station very close to the hotel, and spent ONLY TND 1 to take the Bus No. 635 to airport (fast, safe and clean). I could understand this hotel wanted to earn more money from us, but I could not understand why the staff lied to us!

The breakfast is good, of course it is a five star hotel.

Bad hotel

Bad services. Bad rooms. Bad AC. bad telephone very niosy and disconnect. Room card did not work. The shower was not working proberly. When i checked out they charged me for water that i did not order.

The lication

Olld hotel in a crowded area
    • Superior Room

When you don't pay on time the room lights are turned off automatically!! The telephone line is not working. No tea maker. Old TV set.

Cleaniness

Disaster...
    • Superior Room

Staff, room, cleanness.. all wrong, I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights and end up by sleeping all in one room for the 1st night because the AC is not working well even that we requested the reception to fix the AC 4 times in one day!!!

Location only.. nothing else worth to stay at this hotel.. Far away from 5 starts or even 4 stars.

Old hotel, falling apart, but they are renovating it in 2018...
    • Superior Room

Old hotel, falling apart, but they are renovating it in 2018, it will become Hilton. Ask for the top floors, they are under renovation, so you can have a better experience. Located smack in the city center, you have to hunt down cabs yourself. Staff ok-ish, they seem pretty underpaid. Hotel restaurant is edible, but easy to find food elsewhere.

Not up to the standards of other El Mouradi locations.
    • Superior Room

We stayed twice. The first time, the air conditioning in the room didn't work, and it could not be fixed. I had to ask for another room. The second time, it worked, but it did not cool adequately. And the rooms looked very old and tired.

Location, and the breakfast! Both were great.

Hotel is excellent, although building looks very old but...
    • Superior Room

At the check in time, staffs are just chatting to each other, didn't care about us. We know that check in time is 14.00 and we arrive there around 12, so room may not ready. At least staff should tell us wait at hotel lobby. We were standing at reception like an idiots and waiting when they finish their useless chatting.

Hotel is excellent, although building looks very old but everything is very clean. Breakfast buffet was also nice.

Good buffet, staff and animation very good.
    • Superior Room

The swimming pool looked bigger as it really is. Loud music every day in the swimming pool could not let us rest sometimes.

Good buffet, staff and animation very good. Clean rooms

perfect and very comfortable stay, good for staing with children :)
    • Superior Room

The room was a bit smaller then view on the photos, no balcony, no spa service. TV-set is very old with a very few channels.

The excellent location for reasonable price, clean rooms and big bathroom with bath-tube. Though there were no kettle, tea and coffee in the room, we asked and got it from house-keeping service in 5 min. No balcony, no swimming pool or spa what is strange for 5* hotel. If you would like to eat local style and buy some fruits then just turn behind on the back street, and Zara is just 2 steps right. Anyway it is the best offer for its location and safety. I cant comment food and restaurant because we booked without breakfast and didn't try to eat inside.

Good in-town hotel for a business or tourism stay
    • Superior Room

Road in front of hotel is closed for cars, but it is a short walk from parking behind hotel You can still ask hotel staff to open barrier for car to enter in front of hotel

Location is good on main street with many shops and cafes nearby. Room size adequate and has all facilities. Bathroom with tub shower and well equipped.

Nice hotel centrally located.
    • Superior Room

Breakfast buffet was kind of pricey, especially if you don't want to eat a lot.

Lots of choices at breakfast buffet. Could get eggs cooked however you want

Great except the payement, it could be a big problem for business people at a city centre 5star hote
    • Superior Room

Paying by c card is very unreliable, slow , inbarrassing , very bad connection , just as well I had cash to pay for the room at the same time when I went to the golden tulip hammamet, they didn't have this problem

Excellent stay

needs improvement
    • Superior Room

no facilities even a gym !! old hotel which needs renovation asap : very old tv with not much channels working my check in was too long and even i was alone in reception, i waited for the key like 10 mins !! i asked for a toothbrush and tooth paste but till i checked out nothing !! checkout was fast thx

location was good but not accessible to the door with a taxi but luckily i had my own car which i left it in the hotel parking behind. it is more a formal hotel than a leisure one. quiet hotel

To whom want enjoy in Tunis (Live it here)
    • Superior Room

I like the hotel staff so friendly specially in reception both shift and room service Also treat us very well and professional I would say thank you to Seham she really care. :)

We went into 4 different hotels in Tunis .
    • Superior Room

For a 5 star hotel I expected to have a bit more luxury but it is acceptable. I think it is common in Tunis to have less things available in hotels. It is very small things but all in all was good.

We went into 4 different hotels in Tunis ... This one was the best and it price was very close to the rest. their breakfast was amazing. It is location is superb and the staff are extra friendly.

Good Hotel at a reasonable cost
    • Superior Room

Great value for money hotel in the centre of Tunis. Good WiFi throughout, bar until midnight at reasonable prices. All in all happy with the place for the cost involved. Tip: Do not use the Taxi's at the airport. Try to pre-book from the hotel or use a yellow cab that has a meter. This Hotel is 10 minutes max from the airport and between 5 and 7 dinar cost. There is a El Mouradi Hotel about 40 minutes away and 50 dinar. Don't fall for the charming taxi driver trick!!!

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

in all over the world usually in winter the managment off hotels make disscounts but in tunisie no
    • Superior Room

to put water kittle and some tea&nisscafe bags what it'll cost them , then they told you that friday is half price but they didn't practice it why you told me ?

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Must try the hotel restaurant!
    • Superior Room

check-in counter almost always crowded and staff could be more attentive to clients

fantastic array of Tunisian and international cuisine at a quite reasonable rate

Mosquito Central
    • Superior Room

Most things, primarily the fact that this hotel has more mosquitos than a tropical swamp

Nothing actually, except the safety associated with the location of the hotel

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Tunis is not as it used to be anymore
    • Superior Room

The security is so tight which you think it is good, but it gets annoying

This is an old hotel. But considering the hotel qualities in the country, this hotel is over the standard

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Not comfortable and doesn't worth the payment
    • Suite

I booked a suite which was the most expensive, there was no coffee maker and we called the reception for 5 times until they brought us the maker after 2 hours, and the spread the coffee opened in a small saucer It was really bad service The internet is disaster , connection off many times every minute

The only two things that we were satisfied with is the location and the buffet breakfast

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Very good location, large bathroom.
    • Superior Room

No good coffee at the breakfast. Tap water is used for making coffee and tea. Hotel is old and needs some renovation.

Very good location, large bathroom.

Stay for the view, not the comfort
    • Superior Room

The water temperature was awful! There was no median tempature. Also the room service menu is a lie. They don't have on hand any of the dishes they advertise. There was no ac in the room. It was a sweltering 80 with no hope of air but from the window which was too noisy to leave open. And the bar is super overpriced...

The view was breathtaking and the location was amazing. All of the employees that spoke English were extremely helpful. I need stamps and the bell pointed me to their location and mailed the postcards for me.

I booked a business suite but, There was no tea-bage or...
    • Suite

I booked a business suite but, There was no tea-bage or coffee sache in the room. The room was cold and air condition was not working properly.The room service was so late(one hour for one bottle of water) and the amenities was not enough.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Diapointing hotel rules & stif staff
    • Superior Room

The room was very cold My little doughter with down syndrome affected with flu this night. The air coditioner( heat part) was not working. The wifi in the room was very week. The rules of the hotel were very stiff and this is reflected on the behaivior of the staff?! It was a 5 star hotel but no swiming pool of Gym. room

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Service a bit slow early the morning. Room should have been ready.
    • Superior Room

Service was a bit slow and not very attentive at the desk. I imagine this was because it was 6am and there was a skeleton staff but even after that i had to wait a short while for the room to be ready. I had informed them I would be coming at that time and I was only staying for a few hours before flying somewhere else so every lost minute mattered in terms of some sleep, taking a shower, etc.

Location and good price for the quality of hotel.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

good location .. thats it !
    • Superior Room

rooms were too oldl and smelled funny, i woukd say it is 3 stars, room was too small .. with OLD TV placed on the night stand!! feelt like i was stuffed in a tuna cane.. definetly never again .. and the price is soo rediculas !

excellent location.. nice lobbey and friendly place