Reviews of Kinza Hotel 3 stars

5.6

4.9

5.9

5.9

I had an enjoyable stay would go back again.

I think rubbish everywhere out and about could be addressed better ? No wifi in rooms, Furniture in hotel dated and well worn but given the lack of visitors since the terrorist attacks I think this has to be expected, let's hope things pick up for this very beautiful country.

My first visit to Tunisia I was very impressed, the hotel I stayed at was excellent value for the money, food was good and plenty full, loved the morning pastries, staff very friendly and accommodating indoor pool very warm. Sadly outdoor pools were empty of water given I visited November not that surprising.

Absolutely awful. Would not recommend it.

This has to be the worst hotel I have stayed in for years. Very poor services and facilities. We booked 2 rooms, the telephones in both rooms didn't work, in fact when picking up the phone the receiver detached itself from the rest of the phone. The beds were awful, we nicknamed them 'prison beds'. Do yourself a favour and avoid staying at this hotel. Food at the restaurant was very basic and it was obvious that cheap products were on offer. We chose full-board and wished we hadn't. Other guests were also complaining. The staff at the reception desk wasn't aware of the name of the on-site restaurant and commented that she had never been asked?? The tiles in the pool were loose and two of my teenage kids got hurt in the pool. I struck up a conversation with the manager and complained that there no toileteries were provided and after a long conversation and much reassurance from the manager that I would be provided with toileteries we received one bottle of less than average shampoos. Luckily I had bought my own emergency stock. Upon check-out, I was so upset about our extremely uncomfortable stay and wanted to discuss with the director of the hotel. Well that was of no use, I can assure you. What an extremely rude person and no customer service mindset at all. He said I could complain to some website with a complicated name. There is nothing left for this hotel expect for a 'Demolish me' sign to be put up. By the way, there are 3 hotels which are all the same group (Kinza, Le Zenith Hotel and Anais). In addition, I was not issued a receipt at the time of payment. Upon check-out I had to practically beg for a receipt which I eventually got after almost an hour. The food The facilities (pool, outdoor furniture - all old and in a state of disrepair) The rooms The beds - absolutely awful The bathroom was outdated and small, barely clean No toileteries, tea coffee etc.

Nothing!!!!!!

• Reviewed: 1 August 2015

The swimming pools are nice, kids animation is fun

Rooms are so dirty, dated, smells smoke everywhere Staff from front desk needs more training for better customer service

The swimming pools are nice, kids animation is fun

• Reviewed: 7 April 2015

Food was good, and the little inside pool nice, working...

First of all the adress of the hotel is not correct. The credit card machine is not working and so they ask you to go to the cash mashine that took my credit card. It's not acceptable not fixing this. The hotel during weekend is full of drunk people making awful noise and knocking at the door shouting and disturbing until the morning.The rooms need a good makeover really. Due to the fact we were there in low season there is a lot of confusion with the all inclusive formula. It's a big disaster really. I would never recommend this hotel. It's a pity because it has potiential but seems as there is nobody interested in trying to improve it.

Food was good, and the little inside pool nice, working staff did what they could. but still there are a lot of things to improve.

• Reviewed: 13 March 2015

We went to the location as indicated on the hotel's map,...

We went to the location as indicated on the hotel's map, only to find out the real hotel was about 20 kilometers away. Apparently we're not the first this happens to, but the hotel can't seem to be bothered to update their profile. NOT recommended.

• Reviewed: 20 February 2015

Comfort of bed, pets on the breakfast area, cleaning poor

Comfort of bed, pets on the breakfast area, cleaning poor

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.