Reviews of Sentido Le Sultan 4 stars

Route Touristique Bp 11, 8050 Hammamet, Tunisia

#8 of 66 hotels in Hammamet

Amazing, will be back!
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

The Spa manager was not friendly at all. The spa owner offered us a treatment to overcome her rudeness.

Amazing staff! Amazing location and facilities. A special thanks to Tarek from the restaurant. Very funny and helpful.

Quick nice summer vacations
    • Family Room with Sea View

The service was sometimes slow. Parking was always full,parking the car was never easy. I contacted the hotel via booking.com, I never got an answer (but all went well in the end)

The friendly staff The location The breakfast The beach

We enjoyed the beautiful view, friendly staff and gorgeous pool and sea.

We brought our three children who are older, ages 16 - 20. They were a little bored, as activities were focused on younger children and older adults. The two hotels on either side of us had different atmospheres, one very lively and one quieter. A connection with the nightlife in both with our hotel would have made the options more appealing.

The croissants were delicious at the buffet. The buffet was great for a family, as there were many Mediterranean choices. The beach was cleverly designed with steps leading to it and an outdoor shower for returning to the hotel. The beach was short, but the water was so warm and easy to get to, it didn't matter. There was also plenty of sitting space.

Nice
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The air-condition is not working as they should. We called the desk twice and it appears they control the Air-condition power from down cause after the call the Air-condition work nice for an hour and return back. The Food could be better, breakfast is not up to the standard of the hotel.

The location of the hotel is nice.The view from the room is awesome and the swimming pool and the area around is really amazing. The beach is clean nice and you will have a wonderful view to the sea.

Location is good , but service is ok .
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Location is good , but service is ok . We took for all Inclusive options and we have to pay price for even bottle of water. Even we need to pay for water with our lunch, breakfast and dinner , when we took for full board options. And water price is 6 TND for one bottle of water in bar is more than 10 times higher than normal price. This is something I found in this hotel only . There is not many options in dinner and lunch, breakfast is ok.

Nice hotel limited eating options
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Be aware this hotel caters mainly for all inclusive European package holidaymakers...there are extremely limited eating (lunch and dinner) facilities at the hotel if you are not on the package and these are expensive in comparison. There is a paucity of open restaurants nearby so be prepared to taxi into Hammamet or Yasmine...although again not many restaurants are open so limited choice

Nice facilities and setting

I enjoyed my stay, i would like to come back in the summer... in fact i highly recommend Hotel
    • Superior Triple Room with Sea View

-The cleaning service forgot to put tea and coffee bags on the table. -SPA / Massage wasn't available, so the reception person didn't tell me that I should book the session at least one day before.

-The room is in front of the sea and external pool, a very wonderful view. -The security service, I feel safe in the Hotel. -A lot of entertainments and activities, I wasn't bored. -The room is clean, bright and spacious. -Hotel is situated in a quiet and green close to all amenities. -The bed was very comfortable and large. -The breakfast exceeds my expectations.

A real room with a view
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

spa, jacuzzi and covered swimming pool close too early, at 7pm. There was no fruit for breakfast. WiFi not very good. But these are really minor details.

The amazing view from the room and the balcony, the structure of the hotel (I don’t generally like this kind of places) which was not ‘too much’ nor too posh or trash or like a tourist machine. Very well conceived open areas in the garden, swimming pool area, dining area, nice bar and small shop, good staff, and excellent facilities (beach, pools, spa, etc). Also good location to get to the old town (not too far away, nice walk during the day).

I strongly recommend the hotel to the others. I will stay in the same hotel when I go back.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Internet was bad. But that was good opportunity to stay away from labtop and mobile.

I loved the location, sea view Stuff are extreamly friendly. Spa and swimming pool were very nice. Rooms are very clean

Decent choice for families
    • Family Room with Sea View

The hotel is not nearly as clean as it should be. The breakfast was very unappetizing to the extent we didn’t bother going after the first day.

The room size is very good for a family. There is a divider between the kids space and the master. The lobby and common areas are nice.

Disappointing compared to the level of service we used to have
    • Family Room with Sea View

Very poor amenities in the rooms. Breakfast very poor both in offer and quality. A real shame we've been here before in summer and food was of high quality

Doesn't Honor Meal Plan
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Staff wouldn't honor my half-board meal plan and were very rude about it. When I asked about it, I was told I just had breakfast included - without even looking at my reservation! They refused to look at my confirmation showing I had half board included with my booking. The evening staff cut me off, wouldn't let me finish speaking, insisting I speak with the day staff. I did that, but they kept saying they needed time and to come back later, always later. It was never resolved.

Rooms were large and comfortable

Discovered a nice destination :)
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Staff guidance looks incomplete, too much noise in the restaurant, and finding a place in the parking was so hard.

Nice simple hotel for a quick stay.. The hotel location for the beach and the city is from the best placements nearby, cool facilities and weekend night activities, good enough breakfast and sea-view restaurant tables, friendly staff and waiters.

My check out was 12 and the flight was late at night...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

My check out was 12 and the flight was late at night I've asked them if I can keep the room till 16:00 or 18:00 but they said no I was dispointed about that

Nice stay but avoid the families weekend
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

During the weekend (Saturday night) we were not able to sleep at all because of there were a lot of children running in the corridors and crying until 4AM. Rude people is not a fault of the Hotel but nothing was done to stop them.

The location, the pool and the beach. The staff is very friendly and professional and try to help you in all your needs. The buffet (for breakfast, lunch and dinner) is quite good as well the quality of the food.

we liked the hotel, the breakfast was really good nd the...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

we booked a double bed nd we had a room with 2 single beds attached together, which was very uncomfortable to sleep.

we liked the hotel, the breakfast was really good nd the staff is very helpful.

Amazing
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The cleaning of the rooms was rather slow, however, due to the amount of rooms, this was also understandable.

The service was amazing, staff super polite and helpful,hotel was clean and when there were questions or things needed, it would be arranged immediately

Happy family holidays
    • Standard Triple Room with Garden View

A couple of Safety issues need to be addressed Crowded restaurant,poolside, beach

Efficient staff and management Good quality playground Children's entertainment

In 5 years things have worsen drastically in this hotel, rated 2nd in Hammamet. Hahaha
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Twin beds not joined together and we were moved to a room with a queen size bed only on the second day (for a two days stay) Waiters are like government official, never smiling, hiding from their managers to make less efforts, disorganized, have no clue about hospitality After 2200hrs nothing to eat apart from plain mini sandwiches from room service (advertised as Chicken Sandwich with French Fries on the room menu) Complained about the smelling moldy rice to the waited at the Asian restaurant, we didn't even get the plate to leave our table

Weather was nice during our stay at the hotel. Personnel is doing his best but this is not enough apparently

The rooms with a view on the sea has not a could IC it was...

The food

The rooms with a view on the sea has not a could IC it was too hot and not any possibility to get more fresh air The wifi was not available in the room you have to go to the lobby to have Internet connexion

Nice place for families and short weekends
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Every thing was very good. our only complain was the beach.. was all rocks and full of sea weeds 😣😣.. Also our beds were never tided up in nice way.. more personal touch on the rooms would be nice.

The minute you enter Sentido Le Sultan, you feel relaxed and comfort, the lobbey is over looked the Large 2,100 m depth pool and the beach with its clear horizon. Employees at the reception are so polite and multi languaged (Aml) smile will make you forget all the heat outside. Rooms are speciouse and super clean,variouse options of chanels on the plasma TV. comfy wide beds with clean and soft sheets and pillows. Pool was great with nice coktails alcholic and non-alcoholic on the pool bars with deliciouse snacks. Food was super nice with wide options..traditional dishes,BBQ, and internatiinal dishes .. fruites,sweets and Icecream 😍 entertaintment programms were on all day.. games and plays every where.. kids had alot of fun.

In general is good 😊

Some of the stuff and system misunderstandings Check out @11:30!!!! Toilet flush not working in the room, remote have to complain to fix it..

The beach and the view

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Great hotel on the sea
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The parking when the hotel is full isn't so good.

The view was amazing! Perfect for a relaxing vacation near the sea. Breakfast was good and staff was helpful. This was our second visit to this hotel and we couldn't ask for a better stay! Sea view room is a must!

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Overall good, could be better!
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

-Cups and utensils were washed in the bathroom and left their to drain, no replacement cups or utensils were placed. -Second day of our stay the wifi on our floor was cut off all night and not repaired till the next morning although we reported it. -when we requested additional clean towels they only gave us exactly instead of the used ones (which were two for the body and two for the face), no extra ones were given although we were two people and we needed three of the big towels because i needed one to dry my hair. -Parking facility is not well organized.

-Overall comfortable environment. -Staff would greet us and had a smile on their face when talking to us.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Welcome people
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

In website you promised to give water view room for honey moon.. but is not the case.. it's not problem.. but please make sure you provide what u promise.

Welcome people

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

everything were so good the place is amazing I really...
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

the restaurant stuff were a little bit mean in serving food.

everything were so good the place is amazing I really enjoyed my time there also the price was great I definitely repeat it again.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Lovely weekend in Hamamet
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Need a car to get around outside of the hotel. As a paying hotel customer I also dislike having to pay a deposit for things like a pool towel. Surely at this level of hotel it's not necessary.

Great location on the beach, fabulous facilities

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Good

The quality of food was poor , the entertainment was mediocre and the beach was not good

The staff were friendly, the swimming pool was nice and the view

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

excellent relaxing week wish we had booked two weeks!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Being a couple that enjoy the beach this was not as expected but it was perfectly safe for swimming etc..

Excellent choice of menu , all staffs friendlyness and heplfulness from management to support staff.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

Love the place but i have concerns .
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

As a muslim country it is very strange to find someone prevent muslim women with scarf to swim ..if you have a veiled woman in your family you are not welcomed there and even i don't have a veiled woman in my family but i don't like to see someone is prevented from doing activities for a silly reason by silly persons . Dinner buffet is free of water and drinks , Howcome !!!! Beach is not that one you love to use it .

Children animation , staff , food and two nice pools .

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

The hotel is recommended for family holiday.
    • Family Room with Sea View

I did not like the way that one of the reciption staff handle the payment in the check in since he insected that my visa card did not work therefor I had to drew cash from the ATM at the hotel with the same visa card and settled the invoice. Moreover, when we intered to the room we founded not ready yet ( not clean ). So the first impression was disappointing.

I liked the restaurant staff, food, housekeeping, swimming pool; beach and activities.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Check the price before you book...
    • Family Room with Sea View

Attitude of part of the staff (makes you feel that they are not really at your service), problem with the bed as it was not a king-size but two single beds put together, major parking issue, discovered that I actually over-paid since the room was actually for 4 adults not just 2 addults and two childs (this might be a problem from booking.com not the hotel itself), qualty of the food sometimes terrible with no chance to get it replaced

Location, clean hotel, nice beach although you need a little walk to reach it (no real direct access from the hotel)

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

A five star family hotel
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

There was a sewage smell in the room. Didn't bother us a lot but they should do something about it. Too many kids. If you're a couple looking for peace of mind this may not be the place for you

Lively and happy family atmosphere. Food was great and the beach was from another planet

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

average hotel
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

parking place access to the beach breakfast , there was no a proper coffee machine our room was on the first floor , suppose to have see view , but there was the roof of the restaurant blocking the full view

staff pool activities

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Wonderful: Food paradise, very relaxing, safe and beautiful!
    • Family Room with Sea View

- Poor entertainment in general. - Beach in front of hotel not clean had to walk on the beach until we find a clean water close to another hotel. - No WIFI around the pool and restaurant.

- Amazing quality and variety of food. Very delicious food! - Family room with pool and sea view is wonderful. - Swimming pool very clean. - Professional and extremely polite staff. - Nice kids zone/ Junior club but small. - Spa and Turkish bath more than amazing. - Very safe place and Hotel. - Good internet connectivity inside the room. - One of the best hotels in Hammamet for honey moon or families. Very beautiful and relaxing! - Dance show of 20 July 2016 was really good! - Special thank you to all staff at Reception, restaurant, housekeeping and the chicha man at cafe maure. - This is our second stay in 2 years and we will definitely come back!

Location and staff food view
    • Superior Triple Room with Sea View

There’s some of the chefs in the restaurant they’re not professional dealing with the clients

Location and staff food view

good

all

Swimming pool

Wish to stay longer

Breakfast was poor

I like to view from my room Nice and clean hotel Nice well coming in redemption.

Amazing and relaxing!
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

The place is amazing, with a lovely garden, lovely staff and a lovely breakfast! Absolutely amazing!

Friendliness

Small

Friendliness

Amazing

Superb

• Superior Double Room with Sea View

Great staff with customer service, always looked after us...
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Great staff with customer service, always looked after us and accommodated. Buffet breakfast with good choices, great food. good location.

The Vue and the hospitality

The Vue and the hospitality

Lovely beach, fresh food
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

service bit slow, room could do with a bit of paint and shower needs new curtains

Lovely beach, fresh food

Great stay
    • Standard Triple Room with Garden View

Staff was above and beyond friendly. Amenities were clean. View was amazing, beach was beautiful. Would definitively stay again!

ok

short stay no comment

the staff in the restaurant

Excellent stay just like last year. Hope to go back next year.
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Freshly made omelettes to order were amazing

Perfect
    • Family Room with Sea View

I like the activities for kids, the swimming pool and the sea view

Nice restaurant

Bad bathroom

Nice restaurant

No internet connexion , worst food ever ,

No internet connexion , worst food ever ,

It was good but could have been better
    • Family Room with Sea View

the program entertainment is same as last year

The pool, the staff, the weather, the location

Very nice hotel and friendly staff,
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Very nice hotel and friendly staff, The beach is amazing and the view is stunning, I did spend a fantastic stay

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Weather, beach, kids entertainment

Friendly staff , professional , clean property, kids entertainment

• Superior Double Room with Sea View

Expensive for the quality too noisy the night

Lovelly
    • Family Room with Sea View

the staff were kind and helpful, their spa is really nice.

the breakfast

the staff were kind and helpful, their spa is really nice. easy to find the hotel

Good for families
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

beach was bad,lots of noice too many kids

foos, cleaness,pool❤

Summer 2017
    • Standard Triple Room with Garden View

The quality of service of spa very poor and no professional and expensive

The quality of food .yasmine staff of animation She is the best one

Beautiful, on beach, excellent breakfast & dinner buffet and friendly staff!
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Beautiful, great breakfast and dinner buffet. Very friendly staff, fun activities. Beautiful pool and location near beach!

Gorgeous views, hospitable staff!

Best in Hammamet!

• Standard Double Room with Garden View

Stunning views, excellent staff, delicious food, will certainly come again. By far the best stay in Hammamet!

Amazing experience
    • Standard Triple Room with Garden View

The music is too old and in some points it can get a little noisy

The food was delicious and the staff is very friendly

A good rest

Insignificant

Everything was good, the pool, the cleanliness in the surroundings, the staff, the quiet, ...

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Excellent hotel with beautiful Seaview

Should have stayed longer

Excellent Seaview from the balcony

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Service was excellent.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Service was excellent.enjoyed sun set. Believe you won't regret you trip. Tunisia beautiful tunisia

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

location and view, nice 4 star property by international...

Valet doesn't pick up luggage from the curb, uncomfortable mattress

location and view, nice 4 star property by international standards

It s chill
    • Standard Double Room with Garden View

Full board food is poor quality

It s chill

Great 3 days family break
    • Family Room with Sea View

Horse riding was at additional charge and was a bit expensive.

Staff was very friendly and helpfull. They smiled a lot :)

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

A very good "souvenir"!

It was fine

People, situation, property, security Was there alone with my daughter and it felt safe and people were friendly.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

It was great!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

I didn't like the fact that the bar is in the kid's recreational room keep children away from alcoholic beverages.thanks

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Excellent hotel !
    • Standard Triple Room with Garden View

Excellent hotel !! Quiet place very close to sea I enjoyed all the details of it

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Clean and comfortable, friendly and homely staff
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

There could be more variety with breakfast as it becomes repetitive.

Clean and friendly. Good variety of activities

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Good place but poor service.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Staff, they almost charged my Visa twice. I had to use my Master Card as their system did not accept my Visa.

The view of the Sea.