Reviews of Hotel Royal Jinene 4 stars

5.6

4.3

5.2

The worst of the worst

I was so disappointed about the service we stayed 4 nights and they did not clean our room till we left I asked to change the sheets and towels twice but they neglect us. The woman changed our towels only when we gave her money. Breakfast is the worst nothing was fresh and tasty. The picture I added of the bathroom was after we asked the woman to clean the bathroom she left it like that. They were all asking for tipping while they don't give any service.

Wouldn't stay here again especially for price we paid

Breakfast was old and stale. Room wasn't clean. Lifeguards were rude on the private beach.

I booked a double room yet had a room with 3 single beds. There was hair on the floor and in the bathroom. The hotel has no air con in reception or corridors and was a very hot day. The staff were friendly. The water was turned off in the bathroom and toilet around 10.30pm at night I called reception no one came yet like a miracle the water went back on. I then had to call again about the toilet then the water in toilet came back on. Breakfast all croissants were stale we tried 5 of them. Dinner was nice the night before as traditional Tunisian cuisine. We have stayed here before 1.5 years ago hence 're booking however would not stay here again or recommend due to poor hygiene and the food as left hotel hungry in the morning and couldn't wait to leave. Also lifeguards on beach told my husband to find his own sunbed as it was busy then proceeded to have an argument with local man on beach so not impressed.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Our New Year Stay & the Reunion 2017 Dinner Party at the Royal Jinene Hotel

The interior needs to be repainted in some places, such as, for example, balconies, and the elevator needs to be freshend up, too, since overtime it got a slightly worn-up appearance. Also, it would be great if the spa, with massage, hammam and sauna and jacuzzi, did stay open for the holiday period. The guests would most likely take advantage of it.

Overall, the Royal Jinene hotel left a pretty good impression on us. The personnel at the reception desk, both English speaking and Arabic speaking, was very friendly and most helpful, and so was the personnel at the banquet hall and the restaurant. They let us choose either a room with a view of the sea or the one with the view of the inner yard and the pool. My husband and I, we enjoyed our three-day stay at this hotel for the New Year celebration 2017. The reunion dinner party at the banquet hall was great,, with proper decorations, live Tunisian style music, two invited entertainers, a singer and a belly dancer, and certainly, excellent food service :))) Also, it's a very quiet, peaceful place where you can relax in tranquility.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Regular random hotel

Regular random hotel

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

I will not be there next time.

Poor restaurante and room Misequipped.