2. Tunisia hotel reviews
  3. Nabeul Governorate hotel reviews
  4. Hammamet hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Vincci Nozha Beach

Reviews of Vincci Nozha Beach This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Route Touristique - Hammamet Nord, 8050 Hammamet, Tunisia

#33 of 55 hotels in Hammamet

6.2

3.4

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

The hotel was average with very little to do around the area. Beautiful view from the hotel.
    • Double Room with Sea View

The day we arrived we where told they don’t accept our £20 notes as they are old and we have changed them ( which we haven’t in the uk ) after arguing they accepted the money. The room They initially gave us wasn’t what I had paid for or what it looked like in the pictures. It was a beach front room which looked like a beach hut. Very old tv which was tiny and right at the top of the room with not much signal. The remote had a missing back and the room looked dirty. After complaining they moved us to a better room with a perfect view. The Buffett food in the restaurant was average there wasn’t a variety every day.due to no WiFi in the bedrooms, everyone used to hang out in the lobby and bar area. We called it the hangout spot. The Shisha area was confusing as some Of the staff advised it Was free and some advised we had to pay.

The staff where friendly once they knew us and helped when needed. Hotel was clean. The view from our hotel room was beautiful , once we had moved rooms. The restaurant where we had to reserve 24hrs in adv was nice.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

I don't recommend it bad experience

everything is worst do not go to this location or even this country is not safe , i had very bad experience and cost me a lot of money. I don't recommend this place at all .

There is nothing to like at this property at all. The staff is very rude , i paid the total stay on US $ and they gave me the change on Tunis currency, I booked a double room with 1 big bed, i got 1 room with 2 single bed my wife and I slept that night separated , so the next morning i changed my flight and canceled my stay at that hotel . Please do not believe the pictures , the hotel is under the 0 i had never seen something like this hotel or like their customer service , had to call booking in US to cancel my stay at the hotel and they gave me my money back in their currency so i couldn't covert it to US dollar because they didn't give an exchange receipt , i asked for a copy of my refund but the bank at airport didn't accept it , so i lost over 350$ because their money doesn't worth it. Very bad experience i won't go to that country .

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

Enjoyed it very much and will be going back.
    • Standard Single Room

There one only one night I didnt enjoy the food but otherwise I always found something to eat at all meal times.

It’s friendly comfortable and the staff are very welcoming and nice.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2017

the staff is good and welcoming, especially the waiters, the...

the bed was just two single beds butting together even if we payed for a double, the reception wasn't that welcoming, the food is likely the same if you are paying for all inclusive

the staff is good and welcoming, especially the waiters, the beach is really good, it's clean too

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

The food is not fresh AT ALL.. I am mixed English African and Arab and I know Arab African food and this will be my warning do not eat the food

The reason for my high score is the animation, people and the hotel is lovely but do not eat the food. Quite alot of us got severe food poison and we started eating outside. The rest was lovely

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

Negative

When arrived at the hotel no welcome or smiles from reception everything was a problem we couldn't get one room as we not married but we were engage so they forced us to get another room or kick us out. Bar is crap the drink tasted cheap and watery especially the beer no taste of anything. Bartenders were no interest to serve u or look after u. Restaurant was never laid for next guest we had to find our own cutlery and glasses no drink option was provided for any meals. Also at breakfast powdered cold drink was given if u wanted orange jouice u had to pay 3,5dt which is rip off for small glass. No intrest was shown by any of the staff except our housekeeper who was always welcomed us with smile and being extremely helpful. Animation also have tried the best to make us happy. Which they did but they could do with few extra staff. Overall I would not stay there again and I don't think this hotel deserves 4* hence very unfriendly staff.

I liked the pool and location of the hotel the rooms were nice and spacious the inside pool was nice and warm Our cleaner sorry don't know her name And animation

• Reviewed: June 29, 2017

NEVER EVER AGAIN! IF YOU WANT TO RELAX STAY AWAY!
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Check Inn was confirmed by booking.com and hotel at 12:30 PM however we were made to wait till 2 PM to check inn. There was no sorry for that, nobody approachable and the women that first dealt with us at the check inn desk was very rude ''it would be in all the world check inn at 2 pm what do i want'' (huh? you confirmed it to us and I have prove !) and if I wanted I could ''go look for the boss yourself'', there was no sorry, no eye contact, no class at all. Very primitive behaviour. They will just leave you at the desk and not deal with you. With a small hungry infant and family waiting in the lobby I was shocked by the way I was treated. Remember I am not their friend, I am a paying guest that comes and has a contract with them and they fail to deliver without sorry and compensation. Something I expect from a hotel in their price range. Mohammed the manager of the desk was completely overwhelmed with the situation, he would talk 1 sentence with you, then run 4 meter away talk to somebody else. Run to the next and then come back but forgot what we spoke about. You basically didn't deserve his attention to fix the problem. After we as a family wanted to cancel our reservation and go out in the 40 degrees celsius sun with a baby they finally had mercy to give us a room. Thank You, so hospitable. You can imagine that we didn't feel welcome and the sympathy for the hotel was gone after beeing treated like a dog and not a guest. Just that first impression while ruin the stay even if you have the best hotel grounds. I work in the tourism industry myself- if I behaviour like they do- I would not have a job to let me pay to go on holiday.

The cleaning women was really amazing, she gave some of her own water for the baby. The facility for children (the pools, the beach, the children day care ) looked great. I think children from the age of 2 could have a great time. There also seems to be a party for children every evening. I found that great.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

Make sure u have supplies after dinner
    • Double Room with Sea View

Paid for double bed got two singles joined together& the double room on offer was small & not seaview. Food was mediocre. No room service or mini bar available?? Bath was so small fit for a child.

staff were welcoming & very helpful especially main hotel security.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2017

Honeymoon from Hell

Where do I start since this was supposed to be my honeymoon it has been ruined by staying at this hotel. The price you paid for it isn't worth it and your only really paying because of the private beach. The some of the staff maybe be friendly, the front desk team are awful, very rude and snobby. The WiFi only works in the hotel lobby and nowhere else like it stated on many different websites. In my room you could smell raw sewerage and it's sickening, the shower doesn't work properly, the bath is rusty, the bathroom door didn’t lock, we had a broken table and bed too. We paid for certain items and never received them such as a fridge/mini bar, coffee and tea maker, double bed instead of having two single beds pushed together, Flat screen TV, Air Conditioning which didn’t even work. The bar staff said to my husband he couldn't have something as it was cash only customers when we're all inclusive. To be honest this hotel is better for people over a certain age like 45+ who just want to lay around all day long. Also they prefer clients of a certain kind wealthy and sports stars which they had loads of footballers staying there. If you want more things to do don't come to this hotel. The food is lovely even if my husband did find on many different occasions other peoples hairs in his dinner. One time i watched a child in the food hall picking food off his pizza and placing it on fresh cooked food (No wonder why people get tummy bugs while away) My husband and I had planned trips out every day so we hardly stay there.

Nothing!!

• Reviewed: February 27, 2017

Worst stay ever

Hotel staff were no help to begin with I booked this hotel for me and my fiancé to stay and they wouldn't let us share a room because we are not married. This was not stated when booking. The staff did absolutely nothing to help the situation. Resulting in my partner having to pay for a seperate room. I was still charged for 2 people all inclusive. Even though he had to pay seperate for him self all inclusive and another room. I was not happy as it was not stated but it is something I will accept what I won't accept is being charged for 3 people all inclusive when it is the 2 of us through no fault of our own they should refund me the difference. They refused to on site saying it has to be dealt with through booking.com call booking.com they say decision has to be made by the hotel. Constantly messed around. My fee was £429 2 people all inclusive booking from UK booking.com. They still charged me that for my self 1 person. my Tunisian partners fee for the room 1 week all inclusive 240 tdn about £90. Day light robbery for us brits. The hotel had nothing to offer so run down everything shut. No entertainment of an evening. Staff were not helpful. Basic toiletries not stocked up. Bedding hardly ever changed. I have never been so disappointed in a hotel

Staff were not helpful at all. Everything seemed closed and run down paid a lot of money for the worst hotel iv ever stayed in.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2017

Not worth 4 stars at all!!

My dutch wife and my self(tunisian/british) arrived at Vincci Nozha Beach Sunday 5/02/2017 at 20.30. It was a long travel for us because it was the day we arrived in Tunisia. We just wanted to go to our room and rest. The guy behind the reception wasn't helpfull at all, for 20 minutes he couldn't find our booking revervation. He was taking his time and treating us inpolitly and then the big surprise came... He did ask us for our certificate of marriage!!! Which we didn't had with us. He wanted to cancel our booking or charge us for an extra room. We did asked him to speak with the head of reception or someone from the reservation team. He said no one was availlable and no one could help us. We could not understand why he was treating us so badly till I showed him my britich ID!!! Then finally he gave us a room with angry face after almost one hour. I'm half tunisian and I have no problem to show my Tunisian ID when it needed but I have been treated so bad because I have showed my tunisian ID!! We have been in different hotels in the world (iberostar,Elmouradi,Grand Hotels...) Vincci never ever again. 6 years after the tunisian revolution we still see some workers treating tunisian costumers less than others...so sad to see... To be honest we thought to bring our Dutch friends for a holliday with Vincci company but we rather go to some where where we can feel welcome...

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Outdoor area

In need of maintenance

Outdoor area

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

We have stayed 3 times now and will be coming back again :0)

On the beach, fantastic. Food was excellent. Very Clean. Friendly Staff.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Good

Good

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

The view of the sea

The view of the sea

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Enjoyed it very much and will be back in the summer.

The weather

Staff was very friendly and welcoming and was always very helpful.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2017

We were there to meet our children and grandchildren - the hotel did not interest us much.
    • Double Room with Sea View

We didn't visit the beach. The beds were great, the rooms were too small.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

The staff was helpful . It was nice vacation.

Nothing .

Sea

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

• Reviewed: June 30, 2017

poor hotel

the reception and the animation could have been better

everything sucks in that hotel, everything is small. Its a waste of money :(

• Reviewed: May 18, 2017

• Reviewed: April 28, 2017

Nice property, dirty indoor pool, nice beach and poor room confort

The receptionist guy was so unprofessional.. that's why I removed Nozha beach from my future stays if I come back hammamet

• Reviewed: February 26, 2016

well some of the staff were extra helpful, they let me use...

hmm I guess that bottled water cost money.....which I thought was not good given you are not supposed to drink the tap water. And for a married couple - two beds put together is not comfortable lool.....we have to cuddle with with a crack down the middle

well some of the staff were extra helpful, they let me use their internet in the office to send a school assignment when I coundnt connect to theirs in the common area. And the spa staff were super nice and I loved the unique diversified spa services offered and the professionalism of staff.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2015

We stayed here in 2014 for our honeymoon and because it was...

We stayed here in 2014 for our honeymoon and because it was so good we decided to re-visit. Lovely Hotel and fantastic location on the beach and shops right outside the hotel.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2015

The hotel is really nice for the price we payed.

the hotel on the map was not right so we spend a lot of time finding the hotel. But glad that we finally got it.

The hotel is really nice for the price we payed. The rooms are clean, the stuff really friendly. It is not a brand new hotel... but it is not in bad shape. We liked the rooms, the swimming pool, the beach... The spa area has to be updated but the stuff was really nice and we had a good overall experience there. we will be back for sure and we recommend it to our friends.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2015

Outdoor facilities

Rooms condition is poor, No internet in rooms or in the outdoors facilities. Not very clean Beach sports Hotel activities are below the average

Outdoor facilities Location

• Reviewed: March 5, 2015

Nice lobby with lots of sofas and armchairs.

Location is not the one indicated on map - the hotel is further away from Hamammet. Wi-fi is basically non existent, it disconnects (if you've been lucky to connect in the first place) all the time. They would not accept credit cards, cash only. Out of 4 restaurants mentioned on booking.com, only 1 was open and it looked more like a canteen. Choice of food was limited.The room was not cleaned even if the cleaning lady had taken the money left for her.

Nice lobby with lots of sofas and armchairs. Beach seemed to be nice, but we were in winter and did not use it.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2015

Good location for short trips by rented car to several...

On Google and Booking map two Vincci Nozha Beach Hotels are indicated. Actually there is one hotel (east of two on the map, called Vincci Nozha Beach and Spa). We had difficulties trying to find hotel arriving by rented car in the evening. Poor facilities in the indoor swimming pool.

Good location for short trips by rented car to several places like Friguia, Uthina, Kelibia, Sebastian Villa and more. Free water at the dinner for half-board.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2016

The beds were really comfortable. The entertainment team were brilliant Emma was lovely and they all gave there hardest to keep us entertained

• Reviewed: February 23, 2016

We liked our room and swimming pool and staff were nice and...

We liked our room and swimming pool and staff were nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2016

I liked room and bar area

The food was cold and nothing for English travellers selection poor No fruit but oranges No chips

I liked room and bar area

• Reviewed: January 22, 2016

dessert here is very good food also good

location on Booking is wrong about this hotel.

dessert here is very good food also good

• Reviewed: December 18, 2015

The internet is not available in the rooms and its poor beside the reception.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2015

Food

Food

• Reviewed: September 15, 2015

It was a good experience.

It was a good experience. Rooms are very clean, the facility are very good. Food is great.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2015

The food

There is no Internet connection in the rooms

The food

Every thing

Separate bed

Every thing

• Reviewed: February 23, 2015

For the price it is a good choice.

For the price it is a good choice.

There are also 12 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match