Accommodations Flights Flight + Hotel Car Rentals Tours & Activities Airport Taxis

View vacation packages to

2. Turkey hotel reviews
  3. Mediterranean Region Turkey hotel reviews
  4. Antalya hotel reviews
Turkey Antalya Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Pacco Hotel & SPA Review Score: 8.6

“I really like Samira who work in reception she is smiling helpful and do great things for us to be comfortable. Hotel is closed to beach.”

• Akra Hotel Review Score: 9

“A little bit Heartless Got to the reception having booked through booking .com and it took them 1/2 an hour to sort it out. Not a great start as we had been driving for 4 hours and just wanted a shower and dinner.”

• “I cannot praise the team within this hotel enough! From the receptionist to the cleaner the team working at this accommodation are simply amazing. My stay here was absolutely outstanding from my arrival to my departure. The cleanliness is of the highest standard, the food is of the best quality and the staff cannot help you enough. I must say my room was out of this world. Simply the best hotel in Antalya”

• Sava Hotel Review Score: 8.3

“The price was good the breakfast was very good and having the coffee restaurant next door was a bonus.”

• La Boutique Hotel - Adult Only Review Score: 7.9

“The hotel was lovely I was amazed at how beautiful it was I wanted to take the furniture home with me it was lovely and the staff was very helpful and friendly I only stayed 4 days and my friend had to leave me after one day but felt very comfortable and safe and everyone was very nice thank you ”

• Adalya Port Hotel Review Score: 8

“The proximity of the property to everything. You can experience the heart of Antalya just by walking from the property. Also, the personal attention by the chef at the breakfast table was a plus for us.”

• Club Hotel Falcon Review Score: 8.2

“Pleasent place to stay in the low season. Good value for money”

• Sky Kamer Hotel Antalya Review Score: 8.3

“The room was very clean with very comfortable beds. The hotel was clean and the SPA was very great. I encourage everyone who want to stay Sky Kemer if you want to be near the ctiy center.”

• Hotel SU & Aqualand Review Score: 8.1

“The scenery and their buffet”

The 30 Best Hotels in Antalya