2. Turkey hotel reviews
  4. Kalkan hotel reviews
Turkey Kalkan Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Likya Pavilion Hotel Review Score: 9

“The Villa room was really nice. We enjoyed the privacy and enjoyed every bit of it. I recommend it to couples who would like some privacy and want to enjoy the sun and view.”

• Zinbad Hotel Kalkan Review Score: 8.7

“The view at the breakfast was amazing! Hotel was very clean and quiet. Situated near the kalkan town and near Kaputas Beach.”

• Kalkan Park Hotel Review Score: 9.1

“Not ideal if you don't like walking as it's very hilly in Kalkan. Having said that, the walk in (15mins approx) is downhill and a taxi back is very cheap. The staff here, including Beeblo, the resident cat, are very friendly and informative. Towels are changed daily, which is always good.Across the road and nearby are some restaurants, one of which Cafe Vita, I highly recommend. The owner, Mustaff, was brilliant and the food is so good, we went here several times during our stay. Kalkan is a place that grew on me and by the time we left, I decided I'd like to return one day. Not only for the resort but the people who are lovely and friendly. Not the usual hassle here when shopping. Nearby that's worth visiting is Kaputas Beach (just a lovely place to spend a sunny few hours. It's a great beach with a cafe that has wifi and a lovely view (what more could you need!). The Kas dolmus takes you there on its way to Kas (which is bigger than Kalkan and worth a visit). Found this a very relaxing holiday and I can understand why some people return here on a yearly basis.”

The 5 Best Hotels in Kalkan