Reviews of Akra Hotel 5 stars

#10 of 167 hotels in Antalya

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Good location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

There was a wedding party in the garden every night. We were not aware that the hotel books weddings. For the first night we got a different room to sleep but for the remaining nights we could only sleep when the parties finished. The music was very loud. The rooms are not cleaned very well. The floor was dirty. Even after being cleaned a second time.

Good location. Amazing gym. Very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Best stay in Antalya
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Loved everything about the hotel

The rooms were big and great, breakfast was extensive, staff were friendly, excellent amenities and activities. We loved our stay. Definitely coming back.

Good range of amenities
    • Honeymoon Room with Sea View

Bed was very uncomfortable and hard on the back. No jacuzzi!

Good range of amenities Good friendly staff Helpful guest manager Wellness centre good

Great holiday
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The room could ve been a tiny bit bigger with maybe more storage space as we had a baby with us , but other wise would be perfect for a couple

Everything, friendly staff, clean , great service , lovely food , amazing views , so convenient for all ages , great feel to the place all together, can't think of anything to complain about :)

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Free sauna, steam room and Hammam!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Was not able to provide later check out which would have suited us better as we had a baby and a late flight to catch.

Free sauna, steam room and Hammam!

Excellent Honeymoon
    • Honeymoon Suite with Sea View

No sandy beach, however access to swim in the sea. Laura beach is 4km away, beach is quite stoney and water not that clear.

Great honeymoon suite, chic lounge exclusive snacks and drinks amazing, great staff, great food Half board and location. 5*quality....excellent. Terra city mall 4km away, designer outlet. Old town 4km away masses of restaurants, bars and bazaars. 10/10

Best hotel to stay in Antalya!!

Leaving!

What didn't we like?? The room was of a good size, very clean and modern with a superb view! Food both in the restaurant and room service and the beach side - was all really fresh, tasty and extremely well priced. Service was attentive and actually went above and beyond when we asked to booked an additional nights accommodation We also stayed at 2 other hotels in Antalya, and the Akra was hands down the best in all categories of location, service, cleanliness, facilities, food and beach!

The hotel is very nice and clean.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The restaurants staff were not attentive at all. It would take a while to be seated and looked after. The restaurant downstairs keep asking you if you’d like to pay and the restaurant at the lobby never comes to give you your bill. Overall not great customer service but the food is good.

The hotel is very nice and clean. All of the restaurants inside the hotel are great and good value for money. It’s free to use the steam, sauna and hamam rooms at the spa which was so wonderful. The pool and the beach were great. Room service was excellent. Everything was great about the stay and would recommend and definitely come back to!

Highly recommended
    • Corner Deluxe Sea View Room with Executive Lounge Access

Great resort. We stayed in a room with executive club access. They offered a light breakfast, lunch and dinner. Alcohol is served with lunch and dinner, which is a good alternative to the full board option. The main breakfast was great and had egg cooking stations. Our room was spacious and clean with a good balcony. There are 4 pools to choose from with one being an over 16's only pool. They also have a restaurant on sight that serves vegan and gluten free options which is a rarity in Turkey.

Great stay
    • Honeymoon Room with Sea View

The staff is so cooperative and kind. They speak English fluently which makes the things easier . All of the facilities are available and reachable easily. The kind and variety of food are great.in conclusion, the value of money is totally matched with the hotel services . Highly recommended.

I really would consider it again especially if the furniture got renovated.
    • Corner Deluxe Sea View Room with Executive Lounge Access

The cleanliness was really good but not in details like under the bed or the drainage system of the toilets plus the furniture needs renovation as it doesn't match a 5 star hotel

The staff were very great cheerful, helpful and careful although we did not have the bellboy at our door to take our luggage down to the car

Be warned of their weddings!!! dont expect to sleep.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

some of the staff were very rude, all rude members of staff were male so wouldn't particularly recommend this hotel for a group of women. There were a few occasions which were deeply uncomfortable with how rude they were. We read reviews about people complaining about staff ignoring you in the restaurants etc but had hoped we would experience something different, sadly our experience was similar on occasion. Its a weird mix though as 60% of staff are unbelievably friendly then 40% extremely rude. They also had 2 weddings when we were there and we were placed in a room directly above the outdoor venue, the music was extremely loud banging - it wasn't even decent, it sounded like a bunch of feral cats had got into a school music room and were stamping on instruments in a desperate attempt to escape. It finished at midnight and we both had headaches from all the repetitive random noise, if you plan on staying here either take ear plugs, or don't expect to sleep pre midnight.

some of the staff were lovely and very friendly

Some of the staff are rude, once I asked for food to the...
    • Honeymoon Room with Sea View

Some of the staff are rude, once I asked for food to the room and I got a little delayed to open, the guy whose delivering the food opened the room with his keys without waiting.

The hotel is clean and the morning buffet is excellent with...
    • Connecting Room with Sea View

The long waiting to proceed check in although I mentioned clearly with reception the situation with my flight and the kids situation but no efficient reply and I got the rooms after 2 pm with no sympathy to the family status or the hectic long halt flight we had !!

The hotel is clean and the morning buffet is excellent with variety of choices

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Good location (with access to beach)
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Not a lot except limited availability for rent a car A bit loud at times due to weddings

Good location (with access to beach) Good breakfast with lots of variety In-house dining options Rent a car available from concierge (although very limited options and availability)

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Beach area, people working there where friendly.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Check the bill before your checkout. People don’t seem to like to work there. Each time, we ask something it was like we asked too much for them. I wish they were more friendly. It’s might be because of the high season regarding all the other comments.

Beach area, people working there where friendly.

Overall it was a good trip but the reception staff worsened the experience.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Very disappointed with the hotel reception staff. They were all very rude starting from the moment when my friend tried to check in. We thought that the room was fully paid as this was the option we selected on Booking.com but when we arrived we were treated as if we are breaking the law. I was expecting the staff to be more patient and explain everything in the most polite manner - at the end of the day they had my full card details so there was no need to be rude. Furthermore, when I approached the reception 2 days later to discuss the car transfer to the airport, there was only one woman Aidan who just took her phone as she saw us approaching and when I asked her a question she did not feel the need to put the purple covered personal phone with sparkle away to answer my question and answered without looking at me and sort of waived me off with my questions saying I need to go to concierge. I was there with my friend and it was quiet humiliating to be treated like this at the hotel which only a few days ago were trateing me rudely in regards to room payment. Overall I was very disappointed as I stay at 5-star hotels very frequently and can tell a difference. I felt that the reception staff (and we have spoken to at least 4 different people) were employed from some 3-star hotel and thought exceptionally highly of themselves and treated me very disrespectfully. Please take it into consideration. Those people cannot be meeting the customers of the hotel as even 2 weeks later I have very bitter reminder of this stay even though the hotel has a gorgeous view, plenty of entertainment and other great facilities - the reception staff are the face of the hotel and create a vast picture for the customers. On this occasion the picture that I have of the hotel is not great because of the attitude I have received. I work in the VIP segment of travel and this kind of behaviour is considered as disrespectful and impolite.

The room had a nice bathroom with good lighting. I was pleased with the balcony size and view. Catering staff were exceptionally friendly and took very good care of us, especially Soner. I want to emphasise that they actually were polite and tactful and have kept our tables clean and were very respectful. The food selections was very good and cheese platter was great! I felt that there was always a healthy option to meet my expectations and wants.

Great Trip.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The staff were friendly, the hotel very clean. The breakfast was great and averiety. I raise my hat for the conceirage for their assistance.Over all every thing was great.... Thank you AKRA👏🏼

Akra Barut really deserve 5 stars rating unlike many hotels...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Only the beach I didn't like.

Akra Barut really deserve 5 stars rating unlike many hotels in Antalya, Room- sea view was great, Pool was amazing, and the restaurants in the hotel are the best and very afforable in price specifically 'Pablicito' . One of the best facilities in the hotel was the kids club managed by 2 active ladies 'Hamide' and 'Zainab' if I am not mistaken. They had various activities for kids every day. You could easily find staff who speak very good English language. Really one of the best hotels I stayed in Turkey.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

I loved everything about my stay at Akra Hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I loved everything about my stay at Akra Hotel. The rooms, the food, the facilities, the beach and the staff were very helpful and friendly! And the best part was having the lifeco retreat at the same place! It really exceeded my expectations. And I am coming back next year for sure.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Great staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Small rooms They charge you with Euros not Lira Quite expensive, you may get better value for your money in other hotels.

Great staff Great restaurants and bars in property. Pablito and Source Bar are definitely recommend Good facilities Good security

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Everythings lovely .
    • Connecting Room with Sea View

Some time room cards problem we can't open door and use lift but reception fast resolve this problem

Everythings lovely .Fantastic kidsclub made awsome dream for my family and hard working for My nephew birthday .

Fantastic stay with staff very welcoming. The surrounding of the hotel is amazing and relaxing.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Fantastic welcome by the hotel with treats welcoming us to the room. The half board breakfast and dinner offerings were vast and delightful, not to mention the choice of deserts!

Terrible
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Let me start with saying this was our worse trip and hotel experience ever. We had booked a room with the condition on booking.com that we would pay the entire amount at the hotel. The hotel emailed us 2 weeks before our stay and asked us to pay for the first night or else they'll cancel our booking. As soon as we arrived they asked us to pay for the entire stay, my first experience ever where a 5 star hotel ask you to pay at check-in and not check out. 0 customer service, they just want the money. My daughter and myself got food poisoning at the hotel. We only ate at the hotel so it can't be anything else. The hospital recommended by the hotel was a disaster and a total rip off (Yasam life Hospital). The nurse available at the hotel is working at that hospital so they're probably getting commission of sending people to that horrible hospital which charge you triple because you are a tourist. We spent 2 days at the hospital from the food poisoning. Terrible terrible experience and customer service. The private beach is basically a bridge on the water with stairs. So That's how you enter the water.

The only good thing about this hotel was Kamila, the helpful girl who worked at the reception.

Definitely would book with Akra again
    • Mediterranean Suite (3 Adults) with Executive Lounge Access

This is me being extra fussy however a greater variety of food would’ve been better on a day to day basis. Also collectively as a family we aren’t the best swimmers so a sand beach would’ve added to the experience, as well as disabled access to he beach.

Staff were excellent; extremely helpful and also very polite. The hotel itself was very scenic and all the extra activities provided by the hotel, both within and externally, were brilliant. A special mention to the scuba diving crew, Mr Savish and his team were wonderful. Definitely one of the best experiences of my life.

Definitely one of the good hotels of Antalya.
    • Mediterranean Suite with Executive Lounge Access

The buffet food variety could do with some improving. EG: no ice cream, no fries. Need more events for kids EG: animation

Went with wife & kids for 7 days. The room was brilliant. Always ask for sea facing - preferably on the higher floors to appreciate the views. Pricing was very reasonable. Gym, sauna, hamam, pools = very good/clean. Thank you Sandra for your help.

The staff were so helpful and very supportive when I lost my...
    • Mediterranean Suite with Executive Lounge Access

They do not have a beach and kids activity The kids club takes only above 4 years old and if it’s less the child need to be accompanied we had to go to Lara beach to parasailing and rent a jet ski

The staff were so helpful and very supportive when I lost my phone they send someone with my husband to go and pick up the phone since not all of them speak English They are so friendly The food at the hotel was so nice and swimming pool are amazing Kids club

Comfortable. Superb. Fun with friends. Could've stayed more!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Breakfast area needs more tables when the hotel is operating at full capacity, we'd face trouble finding a table before grabbing our food. The adult pool also needs more sunbeds. I'd also ask the cleaners to clean more thoroughly when I visit next, because we got the room super clean, but when they would tidy up daily, they would mainly change the towels. The rooms' cleanliness was declining by the day.

Clean and comfortable beds. Spacious Rooms with nice view of the sea. Clean bathrooms, powerful shower water. Hair dryer available. Food variety at breakfast is remarkable. Food outlets are top in terms of taste and ambiance, we dined at the rooftop: Asmani, for a fine_dining experience, and dined at Pablito several times for more casual, everything is tasty from bites to cocktails.

The food was delicious!
    • Honeymoon Room with Sea View

The staff should be more friendly and helpful. The location is a bit far.

The food was delicious! Taxi drivers working with the hotel are nice and friendly.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Front desk and concierge weren't friendly at all, and...
    • Grand Deluxe Room with Sea View

Front desk and concierge weren't friendly at all, and not helpful . I'd expect the concierge staff in particular to be helpful in providing me information that I needed but they were all rude and felt like the don't want to help.

A hotel that makes fall in love with Antalya.
    • Connecting Room with Sea View

Some of the rooms are open directly to the bathroom making thus no privacy when using the bathroom.

Everything is perfect, definitely coming next summer.

Fantastic. Loved every minute of it.

The children's club.

The hotel, location and staff was excellent. I am already planning my holiday for next year. The only adjustment Arka hotel needs to do is make the children's club more bigger with more activities.

The hotel was good the swimming pools were perfect

Need more restaurants in the hotel Add more classes at the gym The studio should not be close if there is no classes so we can use our own music to dance

The hotel was good the swimming pools were perfect The gym was excellent

Best Hotel in Antalya
    • Honeymoon Room with Sea View

"Full board plus" doesn't include all restaurants. It include only Panora restaurant. Room options in the website are not clear. Like conrner room and some rooms have view to the pool and sea together which is preferred to some guests Room furniture is a letter bit used and had some scratches on it

Super clean. Nice GYM and reasonable priced spa.

Generally there was a sense of evacuating your money in everywhere part of this hotel !
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The tour reception team were rude ! they told me we have tour programs but when I arrived there they said these are private and you should for 2 people around $300 just for 8 hours ! indoor parking was always occupied and rubbish for designing and warm ! The main reception staff were so arrogant always and at check out time the woman receptionist told me I have 2 guests sit and wait ! and after going her guests she did not come to me and asks for check out ! I went to another one. Women Massagers for men were not as pretty as Massagers for women customers ! all massage rooms were very cold ! They did not give me water more and said it costs 4 Lyra per, which was 4 times the rate of supermarket outside ! The staff told me we do not have economic car very rude and he wanted to give a low model manual car for $50 per day, while I got an automatic ford focus car with $35 per day from AVIS ! I am really sorry for the staff and manager of this hotel ! The only thing they think is just money and being smug. while they are completely average ! I went to all the tour places by myself with a very very low price ! I saw many people come to the iconic resorts by bus about 20 people per a bus from their hotel but my hotel did not have this ability ! I am not satisfied from the $1300 money was pent in this hotel by me at all ! After the first day I did not have robdoshambr towel till the check out time !

Hotel was very clean, good breakfast, friendly and kind Guest relations team, fast elevators, good pools and beaches, security gate always on, outdoor parking, Birthday cake and congrats.

I enjoyed staying in the hotel and I would love to come back again. Highly recommend
    • Mediterranean Suite (3 Adults) with Executive Lounge Access

At the check in process there was some problems and misunderstanding about the number of guests in the room. But it was resolved by the hotel management quickly. So overall I didn't have any complaints.

The location is good, and the staff are very friendly. We stayed in the Mediterranean suite which was very nice and spacious with beautiful view. Loved the gym facilities, Breakfast was tasty.

Extraordinary facility
    • Honeymoon Room with Sea View

Just one point, that's the AC close when you open the balcony door. 😂

Everything, seriously, Akra hotel was one of the best hotels that I stayed in, their services and the staff and the facilities was great.

Absolutely brilliant.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

There was nothing we didn't like.

The hotel staff, and I mean every person we came in contact with were very helpful. The food was absolutely great and with a wide variety to choose from. The pools were also very good, only some times there were not enough sun beds. We had a couple of very, very, minor complaints,but they were dealt with very quickly and could not apologize enough and each time they gave us a complementary bottle of wine and nuts and a bowel of fruit in the room. (Not cheap wine but the wine my wife liked). Over all, the Holiday, the hotel, AKRA and the people , and the old town of Antalya was very good. I would certainly recommend it.

Highly recommended
    • Deluxe Triple Room with Sea View

All good!

Great rooms, food, views. Excellent staff and facilities. Superb views across the sea to Taurus mountains. Short (and cheap) taxi ride to Old Town and Marina.

Perfect for an upscale family holiday far away from the madding crowd
    • Connecting Room with Sea View

The pool bar is run by the restaurant Pablitos. You will see a lot of poor reviews about the service there from other reviews. The pool service done by them is ok but a bit chaotic. A good Manager there for a week or so would soon help improve the training of the temporary staff. I am being a bit picky though. We had an issue with the room cleaning and service. I told guest services and it was immediately sorted out and the standard was excellent after that. This is a sign of a good hotel!

This is a very good standard hotel with international clientele, 20 minutes from the airport. The lounge area downstairs is spacious and perfect for meeting and pre-dinner drinks. The restaurant on the 10th floor has amazing views and we loved meeting there for drinks. The pools and facilities around it are immaculate. We were there in August but as long as you are by the pool by 10 you will get a sun bed without a problem. The Lifeguard is 1st class and really does supervise all the pools well. The grounds are good and loved the beach, which It is a concrete platform for swimming from. there is good service to each parasol down there and the breeze is most welcoming. Given that this is an upscale place, the prices for drinks and food are very reasonable. Lunch is about £5 a head as are proper high quality branded drinks and cocktails. Beer is about £2. If you are used to English prices you will love this, but I stress this is not a boozy kind of place. The restaurant is very good. Lots of choice and we never got bored. Location: This is important. You are not in the tourist zone so don't expect to walk outside and find lots of bars for late night drinking. You can get a taxi into the old town and Marina for £5 and enjoy all that there is there. We also did a morning trip to Perge ( 20Km away ) to see the ancient ruins. £40 round trip in a taxi and well worth it. We also hired a boat for the day from the old town marina so there is a lot to do if you get bored. I would recommend any of my friends to stay at this hotel if they want a family relaxing holiday away from the madding crowd.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Location is prime and super clean.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Staff should explain the services provided by the hotel, like breakfast location and time, restaurants, pools, activities.......

Location is prime and super clean. Pools are nice. Breakfast is wow.

Near old town, staff are so friendly especially at concierge...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The beach is far from the hotel, you need to go for 4 floors hight to reach the beach, there is no sand, it’s deep and you have to be good swimmer to swim there. Room services and cleaning staff need to be improved

Near old town, staff are so friendly especially at concierge and reception.

Quick check in / checkout
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Quick check in / checkout Friendly english staff Variety of services & food Amazing Kids club Very clean Quick response from reception Location Variety of swimming pools Nice view

1. Very modern clean hotel

1. There is no sandy beach - nearest is Lara beach 20 mins by taxi

1. Very modern clean hotel 2. Excellent breakfast buffet 3. Be sure to book a room with sea view its worth paying extra 4. Very helpful staff 5. Centrally located

The hotel is excellent, the room are expensive but...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

There is no free airport transfer even though booking.com state there is. Taxi's are reasonable and easy to find though

The hotel is excellent, the room are expensive but everything is great value one you're there. The stuff are friendly and very helpful. The facilities and food are amazing.

The location was perfect.
    • Family Room with Sea View

I didn’t really enjoy the fact that the corridors & some other places in the hotel were not air conditioned so it was pretty hot & humid & made it hard for us to sit and enjoy the different facilities & areas in the hotel.

The location was perfect.Starbucks, Carrefour, Burger King, Marks & Spencers & so many other cafes & stores are just a few steps away. The room was just perfect, I choose the family room which was connected. The size of both rooms was great. The view was really nice although I wasn’t really happy I was given rooms on the first floor as the higher you go.. the better the view but they were the only rooms available at the time as the hotel was fully booked. I just looooved the scent (air freshener) used in the lobby ... I would sit in the lobby just to enjoy the smell 😂 I had a manicure done in the salon which was really good. I enjoyed the souvenir shop so much that I actually bought all the gifts I wanted to buy for my friends & family from there. I had my laundry done too and it was perfectly clean & smelled good. The kids enjoyed the different sea activities too & were also able to rent jet skis. Such a lovely hotel! Thank you Akra Hotel for making my stay a memorable one!

Overall the hotel was very nice.
    • Honeymoon Room with Sea View

Overall the hotel was very nice. The view from the room was amazing. The room itself was small but it when I arrived to my room i was greeted with rose petals balloons and chocolates on the bed. I was so surprised (my wife was happy :)). I don't not remember making that request and im not sure if they do that for every new guest. Make sure you get a room with the sea view. Also make sure you add breakfast to at least 1 night of your stay, the buffet had everything you could imagine. I had rented a car and was able to park at the property for free every night, so that was a plus. They have 2 infinity swimming pools with an amazing view. There are also nice restaurants walking distance.

Lovely Vacation
    • Grand Deluxe Room with Sea View

The sea view was narrow and in my booking the balcony was much bigger in the picture , I did not like the room location and type of WC and Showers not nice....walls are not isolated too much noise...

Food & BF were excellent. Swimming pools & Beach so clean.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

The best
    • Mediterranean Suite with Executive Lounge Access

There is nothing I did not like.

Superb breakfast buffet, excellent value for money. Lunch and dinner buffet is also available in the hotel and is excellent. Pablito restaurant is also serving room service. Swimming pools, gym, spa and gardens wonderful. Loved the view from the room. Location is really nice next to a wonderful park and bicycle lane, lots of cafes, restaurants and shops within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Amazing views, breakfast was nice and facilities were in...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Room were not ready during checkin and tried renting a car from the hotel and it failed because staff didn't note down my requirement

Amazing views, breakfast was nice and facilities were in very good condition

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Everything!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The beach isn’t really a sandy beach, more like a harbor where you can swim.

Everything! The staff is nice especially the supervisor of the restaurant (Ali), he was super helpful and smiley all the time. The rooms are good, beds are clean and comfortable. Food is great! They have 4 pools and each pool is amazing with its really well balanced water temperature. The beach is kinda nice too. Overall a very satisfied stay!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Some of the staff were not friendly ,and the rooms were little bit dusty.

I liked the view of the rooms , location is not bad , the breakfast selection was perfect , and there is a pianist in the lobby which is nice.

Actually every thing was fabulous , rooms ,stuff, food both...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Actually every thing was fabulous , rooms ,stuff, food both breakfast and dinner were delicious and variety, swim pools and beacharea fabulous, highly recommend

I have selected a payment when i stay, and even if i sent...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I have selected a payment when i stay, and even if i sent many emails to the hotel to confirm my booking the hotel took the money directly from my account, and i did not appreciate that at all.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The location was convenient + the pools were clean and well...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Upon arrival the bathroom in the suite was not as clean as expected. The staff were not competent with the English language. Recommended taxi services were misleading in their estimations of travel time to raise price of fare. A deposit was required upon arrival, paid in Euros but upon departure the hotel did not have enough Euros available to reimburse us. Service at the pools and outdoor bars (serviced by Pablito) was slow and the staff inattentive.

The location was convenient + the pools were clean and well maintained + the beach area was excellent + the fitness centre was excellent + the range and quality of food was excellent + the staff were always friendly and helpful.

The hotel is the best .
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The hotel is the best . Breakfast is one of the best i saw ever.. great staff and really was one of the best ever .. highly i recomand this hotel for everyone and mostly for families with children..i would really thank them 100 times for being nice and kind .. simply ur the best

Excellent location, great view and very friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Excellent location, great view and very friendly staff. Also, great food! Defensively recommend 10th floor restaurant, a bit pricey but 100% worth it.

excellent vacation - recommend
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

lack of english for most of the staff. (except reception)

room are very clean, soundproofed, spacious, friendly staff, the food is excellent, many pools, the view is awesome, all kind of facilities, near to old city,

Amazing hotel, everything was really amazing about this...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Amazing hotel, everything was really amazing about this hotel. Great service, great staff (ppl are helpful and always smiling) and location. The pools are amazing especially that one of them keeps opened till 11 pm. Food is outstanding, the breakfast, dinner as well as the room service. The view from the sea-view rooms is breathtaking. We will surely come back and we strongly recommend it.

Comfortable and relaxing
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

It is a really 5 star hotel - very cosy and comfortable. Great breakfast. I liked their social launge with live musik in the evenings, fitness facilities and massages

Very clean and a real 5 star hotel
    • Honeymoon Room with Sea View

The location not perfect for those looking for daily life markets and restaurants

Very clean and a real 5 star hotel I like the staff very kind and the place us quite and comfortable and full if activities that u can do I liked the cycles

Very nice hotel!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

some staff were not trained for hospitality! very disappointing experience as we could not get any information on our check in that had us wandering around the hotel looking for stuff.

Very nice hotel! very clean and comfy! the steam room was awesome!!! we loved Pablito restaurant; very nice food!

Excellent facilities, loved the food, would book again
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Hand wash in the bathroom in the room

Excellent facilities, quick and easy check in and check out, helpful staff. Beds were very comfortable.The food was fantastic, buffet style breakfast and dinner, so much variety, different everyday-loved it.

The hotel is very clean.
    • Mediterranean Suite (3 Adults) with Executive Lounge Access

The checkin staff were rude. They kept ignoring the guests and when people are talking to them they answer phone calls randomly. They took an extra 160 euros from us, the night before checkout we spoke to one of the staff members and said that the hotel needs to refund us 260 euros. I don’t understand why they took the money in the first place.

The hotel is very clean. Good location.

Excellent facilities, loved the food, would book again
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

No handwash in the bathroom in the room

The staff were pleasant and helpful, check in and check out were quick and easy, beds very comfy. And the food was just great- we went for the half board option- wide variety buffet for both breakfast and dinner, something different everday. Loved it! Worth the money paid.

LOVELY with nice view everywehre in the hotel !
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

POOL : the hotel was awesome, the pool was great but VERY DIRTY ! we found same dirt 3 days in a row, and the water was causing us itchy skin ! I think you need to pay attention more to cleaning the pool ( and the toilets by the pool ). ROOM: the room were very small compared to the hotel size, and the single beds were TINY! the bed and pillows and blanket were not comfortable at all.

POOL BAR: the bar by the pool was amazing, and the staff were super lovely we went there everyday enjoyed the music and someday the live band, the food , drinks and view was just amazing The restaurant on the roof: AMAZING, lovely atmosphere nice music great food , great atmosphere and staff Hair salon: very nice and professional , we had our hair and nails done GYM: very nice view and a lot of equipment

A piece of paradise!

loved it all!

Form check in to check out, the staff, guest experience managers, restaurants and lounge had offered us great service. The Mediterranean Suite was spacious for us and our 2 kids. The view was spectacular! The pool facilities were wonderful and the scuba diving facilities were exceptional. I did my first dive there and I will forever remember that. The Diving Instructors were patient and extremely professional. I would definitely return to the property again!

Good for business trip
    • Grand Deluxe Room with Sea View

Service not great, do not give you enough information , you have to look for everything. Beach not very enjoyable as its its not sand, just concrete next to the sea.

Good breakfast and good location. Comfortable room and bed with nice shower.

Great Staff, beautiful views, excellent buffett
    • Panorama Suite with Swimming Pool Access

A bit confusing about what was included. We stayed in the panorama SUITE BUT did not realize the lounge offered a full restaurant.

Great staff, nice large rooms on 10th floor

the best Turkish hotel we've stayed in
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Everything about this hotel is very good. The staff were always smiling, the food and facilities excellent. The guys at the beach and the swimming pools provided us with whatever we needed. The bedrooms with the view of the mountains across the bay are wonderful

Akra Hotel Nice veiw
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Staff are not polite Beach is a stone beach no sand.

The view from the room was great. There are 4 pools to swim. The location is good near Cafes

This is what 5 star standard should be like
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

This is what 5 star standard should be like Professional staff always attending to your needs clean well maintained beautiful scenery ( sea view rooms ) breakfast was 10/10 ,, 5/5 Try the pillow menu 👌🏻

i love the room service .
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

i didn’t like the beach .

i love the room service .. it was amazing and they were so quick responding our orders .. and the room and hotel was so comfort and clean and value for money in hotel like market and spa and couafer and restaurant and bar and cafe was excellent it was appropriate .. and the location was very good.

Everything was great.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I actually had one bad experience with the hotel spa. Went to get a massage and turkish bath. The turkish bath was okay. But the massage was bad and un professional at all. The guy left the massage room 30 minutes after we started and stayed 20 minutes outside and kept me waiting. After the 50 mins were over, he came back and said we finished. And asked me how was it! I was like this was a massage session or a relaxing time. He couldnt answer. He thought i was asleep thats why he left the room earlier. That was so unprofessional and a bad experience. I spoke with the person in charge and offered 20 mins of massage which also unprofessional of her to say that. Then after i said no, she said we will check the cameras and get back to you, and that was also a bad move from them thinking i would make up a story like this. Anyways at the end they said sorry and decided that i shouldnt pay for the massage. To be honest the hotel is great but i would stay away from the spa.

Everything was great. Food location staff

Excellent location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Service could be a little slow throughout the hotel. This I feel is a training issue and not down to the staff. Only a small thing but worth a mention.

Excellent location. The food is great, we were very happy to have booked half board. Great pool area with an adult only pool, direct access to the sea also. Staff were very friendly and always helpful.