Reviews of Alaiye Resort & Spa Hotel - All Inclusive 5 stars

Incekum,Türkler Beldesi, 07400 Avsallar, Turkey

#22 of 34 hotels in Avsallar

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

Perfect

there is to many kids at the hotel

Everything is great ..the food is awesome ...the entertainment team is fantastic ...it was a perfect trip and summer

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Staff miserable worst I ever seen
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff miserable worst I ever seen

• Reviewed: 12 September 2015

the time which we spent at alaiye resort hotel was great.

the time which we spent at alaiye resort hotel was great. especially foods were perfect. I would recommmend this hotel to everybody. if you are looking for real 5* hotel this is where you should go. hope to meet with you again :)

• Reviewed: 1 September 2015

Only wifi wasn't working.

Only wifi wasn't working. First not nice, but later we realized it was kind of better, to really disconnect. Amazing staff, generous hotel and friendly faces everywhere :). activities were great for kids. Daily ( comedy) Show and entertainment was fantastic program. We loved our stay there. Even the beach was different experience for us- refreshments and snacks for kids available all day long. We will for sure go there again.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2015

Everything about the hotel was first class.

My daughter and son in law were staying at the adjacent hotel with my grandchildren who I was meeting for the first time.They travelled from Russia and we from UK.The management made it difficult for them to come to our hotel but the General manager was understanding and eventually made a concession.

Everything about the hotel was first class.The food and menu's available were excellent with the exception of the Turkish A La Carte which was very poor.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2015

Everything was done, the food, the pools and even the...

I didn't like two things: 1. Dinner was late, so everybody was hungry at that time and it was difficult to find a place to sit. 2. The mosque nearby, the morning calling was really loud!!

Everything was done, the food, the pools and even the program. The kid pool at the other end of the street was really good, we enjoyed it.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2015

My husband, my daughter and I recently returned from one...

My husband, my daughter and I recently returned from one amazing week stay at the Alaiye Resort and Spa. I will start by saying that if you like complete relaxation combined with fun you should chose this resort. This was our first trip to an all inclusive resort and was an excellent experience. Food was very very good, lots of choices of foods, resturaunts and bars. All the waiters was friendly and bringing drinks to your table and cleaning up instantly. Staff treated us like family, they were so polite and kindley. We'd like to especially mention a few employees who were over the top with great service: Cumhur, Duran,Moss, Murat, Evrem . The pools, the beach and the spa are unforgettable. The rooms were very cosy, perhaps small but very cosy. Pool very clean and safe, fresh clean towels every day good. We had a wonderful time,great entertainment in the evening and relaxing atmosphere in the day. A great hands-on Managing Director ensured all guests felt special. Overall, we were very impressed with the Alaiye Resort especially the warmth of the employees and the abundance and variety of dining option.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2015

New Year's Eve celebrations were amazing.

The rooms were a bit tired, the beds were very comfortable but it would have been nice to have tea and coffee in the room. It was good to have a bath and a shower in the bathroom. Some of the staff were quite miserable but the dark haired lady in Guest Relations was very helpful and friendly.

New Year's Eve celebrations were amazing. All the guests from all different countries were included in the celebrations. There was live music most of the night, champagne, food served to you from 18.00 to 02.30.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2015

Evry thing

Evry thing

• Reviewed: 9 September 2015

The Air condition was bad in most of the hotel

The Air condition was bad in most of the hotel

• Reviewed: 27 August 2015

Everthing : Bad internet connection Bad food with no variety Bad communication in English

• Reviewed: 12 August 2015

Entertainment team and activities and music at the pool.

Not 5 star standards with regards to cleanliness and rooms.

Entertainment team and activities and music at the pool.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2015

facilities was perfect, food and drink was good, cleaning...

facilities was perfect, food and drink was good, cleaning was perfect.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2015

indoor pool and spa

wifi was awful, location was not good some of staffs were impolite.

indoor pool and spa

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.