Reviews of Almina Hotel Istanbul - Special Class 4 stars

Kucukayasofya Cad. Akbiyikdegirmeni Sokak No:27 Sultanahmet, Fatih, 34400 Istanbul, Turkey

#99 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

The rooms at ground level (street level) should have sound proof windows, as the streets become noisy especially at weekends, with lots of parking cars and passerby people.

Great location, 5min walk from Sultanahamet square, excelent value for money, as for breakfast quality and quantity, nice views from the breakfast terrace, spacious room, confort beds and mattresses, unblemished cleaning, excelent wifi signal. Staff was all very friendly, helpful and attentive, with special distinction to Kadir and Ajdin, at the reception. I will definitely choose Almina Hotel for my next visits to Istanbul.

Wifi sucked. More than once it didn't work. The place shows sign of tear and age. At first you don't notice them but then eg one window doesn't close well, the fixtures in the bathroom have not been properly cleaned in ages, bed sheets are worn and my bedcover was dirty (as soon as I showed them they changed it). The biggest problem was that my room was at the base of the stairs and near the reception, so I was sometimes woken up by noise of other clients.

You are just behind sultanahmet, in 10 minutes you are in the best area of Istanbul. Great breakfast. Helpful personnel. The view from the terrace is very nice. At night it's very quiet.

During Ramada, the drummer who goes around the neighbourhood at 3am to wake everyone up for their last chance to eat. 5 prayer calls, I could sort-of handle, but sleep that's interrupted every 3-4 hours is...torture.

Aydin, the concierge was super nice, and had great recommendations

I tried to use the dirty cattle and the electricity cut off. They don't have a baby cot. I found some insects on the bed and on the ground (attached photos). The Bathroom door is broken, and the room, in general, is not clean enough. I can't understand how booking.com says it's 4 stars, other websites are more accurate. I could not stay for more than one night, I booked another hotel. And they informed booking that I did not check in at all!!!

The hotel furnishing is rather old (although clean and well maintained by hardworking staff), installations are also not in a very good condition and should be renovated by all means. We had problems with doors locking and, although staff did their best to fix the doors, it was better but never perfect. I think that management of hotel should make some investment in renovation.

The staff was very kind, always cheerful and hospitable, all of them hard working and whatever complain we had they were willing to fix it. Breakfast was nice, nothing spectacular but ok, food was fresh and there was always enough (we didn't have to hurry for breakfast). Location was good, maybe not perfect for families with small children and old people due to certain uphill (about 5-10min walk) to get to Sultan Ahmet park but we didn't mind it too much.

• Double or Twin Room

The cleanliness of the room was a serious issue. When we arrived, the carpet was full of dirt, sand, hair(s), etc, things that stick to your feet... and the bathroom floor was not clean also. The worst was when you close the bathroom door and sees what lies behind (probably the hotel staff never really cleaned there...). Well, it can happen that hotel staff are in a hurry, etc and might not be super effective one day. But for me the main problem was that the next morning I informed the front desk personally and even wrote a note (in a very nice way, btw) asking them to use a vacuum cleaner to clean the carpet, to clean the bathroom and to replace a burned light bulb. When coming back, late afternoon, only the beds were made and towels replaced, but nothing else. I asked the front desk again, and again a promise that the room would be cleaned. To keep it short: the room was never properly cleaned during our 3 days stay despite my communication with the hotel personnel. Cleaning problems can happen by mistake, but if you keep doing this mistake even after being informed by your guest, then there is another level of problem.

The location is great, with a nice view to the sea (from the terrace during breakfast). The hotel is also from a walking distance to the main touristic attractions and with some restaurant options (including some that are not tourist traps).

Wifi connection was a bit weak & slow at our room

Booked a triple room (1 double bed & 1 single bed). Surprised by how good the hotel is. Location is very walkable from Blue Mosque & Hagia Sophia, yet very quite so we could have good sleep. Receptionists speak good english. Room was clean, big enough and we didn’t have problem to open 6 suitcases at the same time. The bathroom also had enough space, and hot water worked well all the time.

If you walk from hotel to Sultanahmed tram station, you have to climb up the slope which not suitable for elderly

Hotel reception is nice, he suggest us everything about Istanbul. The hotel is near sultanahmed square so you can walk to Blue Mosque, Hagiasofia and Tokapi Palace

• Economy Double or Twin Room

It's not what I didn't like the picture with my confirmation was not the room that I stayed in it was different and they said there is a setting area I ended up with a room in the basement and mold smell and one feet around the bed there was no room to move i couldn't take a shower in the bathroom I left the next day and they refuse to refund the money .when I told the staff in the front that's not what it showed on booking .com and this is fraud his answer was this is unfortunate

• Economy Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel is about 700meters from blue mosque but the hotel itself is a bit down off the main road and hard to find. The area is also quiet. Single lady traveller needs to be extra careful while walking alone at night.

The condition of the room. Clean room with new furniture.

Hi This hotel was an ideal location to explore the beautiful city of Istanbul. The hotel staff where very hospitable and helpful, they went out of their way to help. Great value for money

• Double or Twin Room

The only thing I can complain about is the noise. We stayed on the room near the kitchen and dining area (407). Appears to be quiet and isolated being the only room on that end of the corridor, but no. And despite it being an actual lovely and spacious room, the walls are thin and we could hear EVERY THING. The microwave going off in the middle of the night, clanging of dishes utensils in the early morning, staff conversation, doors opening and shutting nearby etc. Sad to say, slept well did we not.

Good location...easy walking distance from all the tourist attractions. Delicious breakfast with view from the Bosphorus river. The staffs are also very helpful.

• Double or Twin Room

At breakfast: poor turkish food Coffee: fair, not exceptional Juice: half water, half juice The door to the garden didn't function well..it jammed a lot

There was a lot of dust in the room, especially under the bed and in the corners of the room. The breakfast was fair, no big diversity of food

• Economy Double or Twin Room

This is not a complaint, only a recommendation. We would recommend some cushions on the lounge chairs in the lobby becsue the seats are too deep to lean back.

Because of our flight into Istanbul, we arrived at the hotel at about 4am! The staff opened the door and were extremely kind to us. They gave us a room to shower and sleep at no extra cost!! The friendliness and service at all times was exceptional. We loved the location of the hotel too.

• Double or Twin Room

Some pictures with the breakfast are marketing (no cake, nuts or figs). Even if some people said they got a surprise cake for their birthdays during their stay, when I've kindly asked them for such a surprise for my wife birthday they simply said "you can buy by yourself!" :( In description it is said "Almina Hotel offers a fruit basket and a welcome drink upon arrival" - we didn't receive anything. WiFi sometimes has poor signal.

Very good location, 5 minutes walking from the Blue Mosque. The breakfast is good (fruits, eggs, coffee, fresh honey, etc.). The rooms are clean. The stuff from reception is friendly and try to help you with anything you ask.

the location was just great, you can see the sea while eating your breakfast and looking at the sunshine in the early morning. The staff fro the room servie to the receptionist were so friendly.

It's very near to the Istanbul mosque and transportation is convenient. Fd Yonus recommend some places for us to choose and he is very attentive . He offer so many good suggestions for us. Really nice staff!

• Economy Double or Twin Room

Overall the stay experience is very comfortable. Cause the first stay, they specially upgrade my room to suite with balcony and the FD yonus is the best receptionist in Turkey I've ever met! Recommend and make ur stay more wonderful.

• Double or Twin Room

Breakfast. Its kind of funny in a sense that it is almost the same spreads daily. But all these will soon be forgotten, and I really mean it, when you literally dine with great view of Bosphurus and welcomed by friendly and helpful staffs and also the feathery friends.....Sea Gulls. Warning! These Gulls will be up close and personal. But not to worry, they are only on the window ledge with the windows close.

Its location perfect for me. For those whom dont mind 10 minutes brisk walking to Sultanahmet Square via Asrata Bazaar and tranquillity in the night. Close-by are retails with groceries and restaurants and also home-made products for souvenir.

Very friendly and courteous staff, they helped me a lot. Especially I’d like to emphasize Nurcan. She helped me by organizing my tour. Room is nice and well maintained. Complimentary breakfast is sufficient and there’s food for all kind of wishes. The location is awesome , just 500m distance from the Blue mosque. Highly recommendable

Bathrooms were very small

Hospitality and honesty Breakfast was good for vegetarians too The cab driver drove back few miles to return my cell phone

• Economy Double or Twin Room

We highly appreciated the kindness of the personnel in Almina Hotel. All of them were always kindly willing to help. The room was very nice and clean. We also liked the location of the hotel, enabling us to visit all of the main touristic places in Sultanahmet. I even got a sweet goodbye gift from the hotel at the end ! very thoughtful ! Thank you :)

• Economy Double or Twin Room

Spa wasn't open. Room a little small.

Great location for some of Istanbul's biggest sights. Bed was comfy. Nice view in restaurant. Friendly staff.

Easy to find, only 10 min from Sultanahmed tram station, very helpful and kind staf. Extremly clean rooms and bathrooms. Will be back when again in Istanbul.

• Double or Twin Room

Excellent location, very tasty breakfast buffet, the staff is very helpful and is always looking forward to make the guest feel comfortable. Very clean rooms and the bathroom seems to be almost new. Free tea in the room is always a plus when you arrive from a day out. Thanks specially to Atilla, Yunus, Hussein, Nurcan and the kitchen staff for such an amazing job!

• Economy Double or Twin Room

The room looks a bit old

The staff was extremely nice and helpful, they made a lot of efforts to satisfy our demands and helped us even when we didn't ask for help

-- Everything. Hotel accomodation makes or breaks your trip and I am glad I chose Almina Hotel for my stay. The staff, especially Atilla, Nurcan and Yunus, left no stone unturned to make the trip memorable. Atilla gave directions to all tourist spots that I intend to visit, assist in making reservations and was helpful in every way possible. Once you have booked the property, be assured that you are in safe hands. -- For all solo travellers, the hotel is the place to be. Located in Sultanahment, it is very close to all major tourist places -- not more than 5-minute walk. The tram line is also close to the property, giving you chance to explore Istanbul with convenience and ease.

• Double or Twin Room

we liked very much the almina hotel. it's a lovely,warm& comfortable place. the room is clean and pleasant for staying, breakfast is excelant , tasty &with a beautifull view to the sea . all the staff was very kind and helpful

• Economy Double or Twin Room

Our room was upgraded from a simple room for 2 with separate beds to a suit on the last floor with a balcony and 2 rooms! Everything was super cool, especially the view to the Bosphorus!

• Double or Twin Room

Nothing. Staff made everything perfect and you can't get a better hotel for that money in that area.

Comfortable big room, nice staff, great breakfast even with filter coffee and fresh honey, very clean rooms and good location near all sights of Istanbul. Area is quiet. They made our stay perfect for us.

• Economy Double or Twin Room

Wifi is unstable, more sockets would be useful.

Awesome location, 5 minutes walk from Sultanahmed. Extra clean. Comfortable bed, double pillow. Cozy room. Excellent service from staff. Breakfast is awesome. It will definitely be my place next time in Istanbul.

• Economy Double or Twin Room

There was a problem with the water on 2nd day of our stay; staff dealt with it.

Clean rooms, nice terrace view of marmara sea. The staff was helpful and courteous.

there was just a problem with its low internet connections in the rooms.

I recommend to all who wants to trip in the Istanbul to choice of this hotel because of many advantages which has it. The most important feature of Almina Hotel is its atmosphere and its kindly staff (receptions and also servers). I have to cite others benefit of the hotel: excellent location, perfect sea view from the terrace, reasonable breakfast especially its honey, cleanliness of the rooms. I want to appreciate of all staff of that hotel, especially Mr.Yunes, and Ms.Baruja,

• Economy Double or Twin Room

Staff were very friendly and helpful - they upgraded our all our three rooms, helped us communicate with our tour guide and even gave us free Turkish Delights to take home. Rooms provided to us were spacious - for 3 people and internet was very fast and convenient. Breakfast had good options.

Rooms have paper thin walls (you hear everything) + pretty small despite being a double-room; WIFI can't be used for business purpose (far too slow);

Super friendly and helpful team; great breakfast; close to all major sights in Sultanahmet, amazing prizing

Staff were amazing and helped with all the information we needed and helped us with the best recomendations of where to visit in our short stay. Always available 24/7. Room service and breakfast was just as great and terrace view with breakfast was amazing

The breakfast could have more diversity.

Clean and cosy rooms, with a nice bed. Good breakfast (although not the most varied) in the terrace with an amazing view of the southwest side of the bosphorus. Very nice staff 24 hours available to help in any way. Very good to wander around sultanahmet, near the hippodrome and blue mosque (5-10 mins walk), thus near the sultanahmet tram stop.

• Double or Twin Room

Neat and clean near to Blue Mosque Break fast was very good at Terrace with amazing views Staff was friendly and professional MR ATILA AND other smiles as well

nichts.

The staff was so nice, they were very attentive to the small details. Our comfort was their first priority. The room was clean,comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was amazing, there is everything; all types of jams,fresh honey,fresh pastries all of it was tasty. Thank you Atilla,Yunus,and Nurcan for your attention, you made from my vaccation a wonderful time,really you made me feel like home. Certainly i will come back.Merci beaucoup.

The staff was the best, very hospitable especially receptionist Atiallah and Nurcan. I left my luggage to travel to other parts of the country, reliable staff. Good breakfast on terrace facing the sea. Close to blue mosque and Hagia Sophiya.

• Family Room

The photos on booking.com are misleading. The rooms are small, the bathrooms are small. The sauna advertised is not complimentary with the room. The breakfast is good but nothing like the photos. The staff , even though they were very nice went through our closet because there were extra towels in it and one day the towels were gone. Clothes were missing too. They never vacuumed our room and did not even give us teabags just sugar Our room was on the 2nd floor and the roof was right above us where they serve breakfast and have a bar where all the sounds, chairs and tables moving, music etc. go on until 1 a.m. Then noise starts up again at 7 a.m. with breakfast.

The staff is very nice and helpful.

• Double or Twin Room

The hotel could with some refurbishment both in the suites and the bathroom. Although rooms and bathrooms were clean and tidy there is definite sign of ware and tear. I am reluctant to mention what they are as they did not make our stay in anyway and the cost of hotel was cheap so it's important to take that on board.

Loved the terrace view of the Marmara. The location was great-quick walk to the Marmara, quaint restaurants nearby, lovely mosques on our doorstep, short walk from the Blue Mosque and the staff were very kind and helpful. I would highly recommend (on the terrace view alone)

Our experience in the hotel was amazing. The staff were really helpful. I recommend this hotel for friends and definitely staying there again when visiting Istanbul.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

my vcation was so short

I want to thank the receptionist Mr. ferhan for his professionalism and his attitude that helped us to get to know and get excited in Turkey (next year we meet at the same hotel) that the whole staff of the hotel gives personal attention and a homely atmosphere Thank you very much Mr. ferhan and all the staff for the excellent service

• Double or Twin Room

There are lots of noise from the street outside of the hotel, i.e. cars, conversation, etc. and also inside the hotel, i.e. people walking down the hallways and staircases, conversation. During our first night I wondered if we have close the windows and doors properly (which we did) because the noise was very clear. I saw from other comments from a few months ago that the spa facility was not working. And we were disappointed that it was still out of service during our stay.

staff were very professional, room was clean, shower was good, breakfast was great, fantastic location.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

I am very happy to stay in Almina hotel. Good standard very clean rooms and bathroom. Almina hotel standard as a 4*star hotel . Staff is cooperative and helpful. 👏👏👏

nothing serious

Excellent location ( a walking distance from the blue mosque and Aya Sofia). Very welcoming and friendly staff, special thanks to Ferhan and the other young man in the reception for their excellent customer service skills. We enjoyed a Very good breakfast , a big thanks to the chef. I confirm all the positive reviews I had read before my stay there, and I will definitely choose Almina hotel for my future visits to Istanbul....

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

The breakfast area could be larger because once I had no seating when I went up there.

What I liked most about the property was the staff, straight away they made me feel welcomed and at home. Traveling to Istanbul alone as a woman was a fearful task at first but as soon as I entered Almina hotel I felt at home, not only were the receptionists extremely helpful in helping me plan day to day activities, they saw to my needs, going out of their way to order food, get me an adapter, I could use for my phone, travel advice, a cab when I needed one and much more. The location of the hotel was ideal, it's about a 5 min. Walk to the big sites, it's also around many restaurants and shops. Feeling so comfortable and at home surrounded by superb staff really made my holiday! I would definitely recommend this hotel just for the quality service alone

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Everything was perfect. Comfortable and clean room.a very good breakfast. Easy to find and near to all the most famous location. Staff very gentle and friendly

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Everything was perfect . Easy to find by google maps . Nice location near every tourestic places . Clean and cofortable room . Ally is very treditional and nice . Seyhan is the best hotel manager ever . Early check in . Gift at check out from the hotel . I will absoultly will back im few weeks

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

It's a perfect hotel, everything is perfect. The people are so nice, the room is very comfortable, and the breakfast are delicious. ,and beautiful terras

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Fantastic location near the most famous location in Istanbul. Excellent breakfast. Staff Amazing friendly managed by a Demet Koç dynamic young lady.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Economy Double or Twin Room

The hotel was very located in terms of all the big sites- most are within walking distance and you are very well situated in terms of access to public transport. The staff were SUPER! So friendly and helpful with any information you might need and very accommodating. The breakfasts were served upstairs with lots of beautiful views of the Bosporus. I would stay here again!

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

the place looking abit bigger in pictures

really loved staying at your hotel, was very quite, neat and clean. was a great value for money, good breakfast, nice helpful, classy staff and great view for sun rise over the sea. Near to Sultanahmet, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi and basilica cistern only 5 min walking

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

The exact location of the hotel might be an issue to those with accessibility problems especially if you have luggages because the area is rolling down and paved in cobblestones. So better go by taxi. But otherwise, the hotel is located at the center of all major attractions. WiFi was a bit slow.

Clean & comfortable rooms. Friendly & accommodating staff especially Seyhan & Cengizhan. Good selection of breakfast. Very central location overall, despite difficulty to navigate, but in a quiet area of Sultanahmet at the same time.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Food and service were great ,great selection at breakfast. Rooms were spacious and a very comfy bed.staff could not be more helpfull and the views from the dining room were excellent .Perfect for ship spotting as well as aircraft. Position about 800 yds from 3 of the most important buildings in Turkey.The Area is very old and the streets narrow ,but very safe and Quiet.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Excellent location, great value for money, but above all amazing staff! We were a tough bunch of people and they helped in any possible way, before (Dorina) and during (Seyhan) our stay. They made us feel at home and I'm very happy with my choice.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

The guest house was amazing, so calm, so clean, so confortable, friendly staff, helpful, really like family, carrying about everything, special thanks to manager Demet Koç.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Nothing to dislike. Value for money.

Breakfast was very nice and view from Terrace. Staff was welcoming. Very close to main attraction Blue Mosuqe and Aya Sofia.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• Economy Double or Twin Room

Some of the furniture needs to be renewed. More attention is needed for cleanliness.

The staff were very helpful and welcoming. Breakfast was great. The view from the breakfast restaurant was amazing. The location of the hotel is fine, but you cannot come and go to the hotel all day, just leave in the morning and return by end of day. Very near to the historic area and bazaars. I extended my stay in this hotel, although I had the chance to move to another. Wifi was great. Hotel arranged a trip to Bursa with a reasonable price instead of going with unknown tour agencies. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel is perfect for its price.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

• Economy Double or Twin Room

Soundproofing of windows is required as during the early hours, cleaning and delivery vehicles whiz by so that is a little annoying as it wakes you up. WiFi issue was there and we were told that whole Sultanahmet area was suffering from it. Not the property's fault.

This was my first booking with Booking.com and in the beginning I was a little skittish as to whether it would be to my liking or not. As far as the pictures were concerned, Almina was so much better than that. In fact, the best. The facilities were amazing. We were welcomed really nicely. They made us feel at home. And it felt like home everyday. The breakfast was always served sharp at 7 am so you could have that and be off to explore the city. We had two rooms. One for my parents and the other one I shared with my brother. Neat and clean rooms. Comfy beds. Clean toilets. The terrace view was excellent. I would like this moment to personally thank Seyhan, Demet, Adnan, Yunus and Sefan for their courtesy, respect, friendly and helpful attitude towards us. Almina Hotel is my home and address in Istanbul and I would not hesitate in saying that it is the best by far. Excellent value for money. Great location. Great people. Keep it up guys. I will soon be coming back to my home in Istanbul.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

• Economy Double or Twin Room

the hotel staff were very friendly and hotel was very clean as you can see in the photo. very nice view at breakfast area at the top of the hotel with special breakfast menu which you can find almost anything. Friendly hotel staff will help you to find nice places in Istanbul specially younus helped me allot. thank you Younus!!! diffidently will visit this hotel in my next trip

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Nothing, really.

Everything: great location, nice and comfortable room, nice view, wonderful breakfast and view on the terrace there. Personel is perfect. I would and will recommed this to any of my friends and family. The deal we got was also over the top. It felt like home returning to it every night.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Everything was great

Staff was really helpful and kind,the location is great close to blue mosque and bazaar.Yunus at the front desk was the best he can help you to organize your tours.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

The WiFi was slow. The room size was small. There is not much of facilities. Most of the time you find guys setting and smoking next the entrance of the hotel.

The kind,smiley,welcoming and helpful staff. The breakfast on the roof and the view from there. The location is good and close to many attractions. Availability of parking.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Boor breakfast. Hard to find it. Tiny roads for whom come with a car. And thair is no parking at the hotel but the reciption guy arranged a place for our car with no charge

The staff the Tera's and the luction

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Double or Twin Room

hotel is in need of some renovations , it has potential to become a better Class hotel, LED Tv is less than 20 inch in the rooms ( if TV is ur thing on Vacay) Shower drains where slow (but manageable

Location is great we did most touristic visits, dining and shopping on foot ( no Taxis) Breakfast is super good ( above expectations with this type of hotel) View from Terrace overlooking the sea All the staff are wonderful and the manager is very professional

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

The room is small and there is no soundproofing

Had I arrived on the evening of 15/07/2016 and the employee ( forgot his name) very warm , attentive and especially in those of historic night unforgettable our safety was keen to thank him from the heart as well as the brother Younis

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

Liked everything.

Solo male traveler on brief stay. Location is in a quiet neighborhood of the Sultanahmet district. Clean and comfortable with great amenities. Very friendly staff moved me into a room larger than requested because it happened to be available during my stay. Roof deck shady and cool in the morning; a fine place to enjoy the excellent buffet breakfast, and views of the minarets of Sultanahmet mosque and the Bosphorus.

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Location of the hotel was a bit confusing though you could find the address with try and error anyway which was the fun part of the game.

The guy at the help desk provided us with suggested tour plans. He was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2016

The staff was helpful and attentive. I got in to Istanbul at 7am and went straight to the hotel to leave my luggage and the check in personnel offered to check me in early at no additional cost. The gesture was much appreciated :)

• Reviewed: 21 June 2016

• Economy Double or Twin Room

Almost nothing, but I guess I have suggestions for improvement, it will be the soundproofing window, because we have almost heard everything from the streets/mosques.

Perfect hotel! The staffs are very very nice and helpful! Nice view from the restaurant, great location, tasty breakfast. Everything is perfect!

• Reviewed: 20 June 2016

• Economy Double or Twin Room

We stayed in this wonderful hotel for 3 days. It was a really great experience. The location is close to all historical attractions and its close to the tram station and metro station also. The staff was very kind and polite. The hotel is clean and conformable and the rooms are very spacey. It has a magical view from the roof balcony. I am kindly recommending this hotel.

Friendly and helpful staff Welcoming attitude Cosy and relaxing

• Economy Double or Twin Room

Rooms on the -1 floor are very humid and AC is loud/no so effective. Only a tiny windows close to celling

Browse Almina Hotel Istanbul - Special Class traveller photo gallery