Reviews of Alp Paşa Hotel Old Town

Barbaros Mah. Hesapci Sok. No: 30 Kaleiçi, Kaleici, 07100 Antalya, Turkey

#30 of 167 hotels in Antalya

• Standard Double or Twin Room

- when i entered my room I saw two house keeping members having there lunch inside my room and the room smells like kebab . - there is nothing at all in the minibar even water. - no slippers. - some room in upper floors without elevator you have to use the stairs.

Location. golf car to carry the luggage to the main street.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

customers need to be advised that there are multiple locations and buildings for accommodations you can not show one facility online to lure visitors, and then have them stay in another building. not that the other location was bad, but it is not fair.

very touristic and open

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff at the reception was not smiling at all. I was expecting a bit more of a friendly welcome. We had to wait for three hours to check in. We were able to check in at 2pm! Moreover, the housekeeping skipped one day of cleaning our room. That is pretty bad for a hotel like this one! I would not go there again.

The location and property are wonderful.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room we had was a bit unloved, the fridge was broken, some of the lights were broken, I put my hat on top of the wardrobe to discover that hadn’t been dusted in a while and the crazy all singing jacuzzi/shower unit - whilst hilarious- is a bit tired tbh and the plug needed unblocking. We thought breakfast was overrated. You can buy better in town for very cheap (I recommend the restaurants/cafes overlooking the bay). Coffee was terrible and the coffee machine was broken during our stay, no fresh fruit juice unless you buy it from the bar same with espresso etc. There is a lovely guy making eggs which is fun and entertaining, but they were a bit tasteless sadly. One morning I went to get a glass of water from the breakfast buffet and there wasn’t any so I asked at the bar and the guy there wanted to charge me, until his colleague obviously explained there was none in the breakfast room, he then very grudgingly gave me a glass of water and proceeded to tell me off and say they would normally charge for water, my friend and I were quite shocked tbh, it wasn’t nice first thing in the morning and was my first drink of the day as the fridge in our room was broken and they charge for the room water and it’s not recommended to drink the tap water! Not good! It teeters here between a nice good value place to stay and making you feel a bit like a cash cow, but hey your in Antalya so there’s plenty to enjoy!

The location is great, the staff were generally very welcoming and helpful, the bigger pool (not the one by reception) was great for a lazy morning or afternoon after shopping etc. Our room was bigger than I expected, had a small kitchenette (which we didn’t use) and the bed was big and the mattress very hard which we loved. The team at reception were really helpful getting us a hire car at very short notice on a busy day. The main courtyard by reception is really lovely to sit and chat and relax with a drink.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This hotel is in the center of old city. The staff is so nice to help us to park car and take the baggage to room. It is old hotel but the room is so big and so comfortable. The next time, I will book this hotel again.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing except more time there.

This was an incredible place to stay. Location was outstanding, staff was great, food was delicious, and the value was excellent. I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Antalya and will definitely return.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Except for Abdullah the staff didn't return any smiles or hellos which made us feel uncomfortable. Our matress was not good, we woke up tired and with back pains every day. In addition breakfast ended too early, 10am, and we were not allowed to get a coffee at 10:02 anymore and the room didn't have a cattle.

Really beautiful hotel and a perfect location! Our room was equipped with most necessary things. The breakfast had a big selection of food.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Fabulous hotel. Friendly and helpful staff, nothing is too much trouble. Clean and comfortable bedrooms. Great breakfast and dinner service. Excellent location. Cannot fault it whatsoever.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel its like an expensive prostitute, where u being charged for every move you do. We were asked for 50 euros for leaving our bags after checking out and before the flights. Safe for 2 euros a day, if you take a towel to the pool/beach area - 20 euros fine (towel in Turkey cost 1-2 euros). They claim to have a access to privat beach - they dont. Pictures of the room (we had a delux) doesnt meet the reality. Payment suppose to be done on arrival/ departure. I was charged the same moment as the reservation was done. And just to top it off...if you are the women, most likely you will be not treated the same as the man would be.

Beutiful hotel

• Standard Double or Twin Room

They must improve the wifi

It is a boutique hotel with 2 small pools and fantastic location in Antalya. Directly in the same area as hotel you will find many restaurants and bars. Kaleici is actually the place for a good night life. We got a nice room in the main building looking to a nice street. The breakfast was very good organised. They are serving fresh omelette with many chooses. The staff is doing extremely well. It's a nice hotel with nice service.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel staff was rude, un-inviting and not so helpful. Booked a large family holiday, 6+ rooms total. No jacuzzi worked properly in all rooms, parts missing. Mould in jacuzzi/hot tub Room service never changed the bed sheets, they just re-folded the same sheets for a week.

Excellent hotel, excellent food, excellent location.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Organization is not that perfect and staff obviously not so satisfied. Neither warmth, nor human approach. Everything is extra charged. All small services which would understandably and usually be included. Pity for such a beautiful, beautiful place.

Beautiful atmosphere, ambiance, decoration - marvelous. Like in a fairy tail. Breakfast very good (but a little dark room - although no problem). All was beautiful, including price. Marvelous restaurant, garden, rooms and its decoration.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The rooms are very dated and old, the cleaning is so bad and you can feel it hasn't been cleaned properly specially the bathroom and I have even found used tissues on the floor which make you feel disgusted. And the worst part I found the big size cockroach dead on the stair case leading to the rooms !!!!!!!!!!! It was shocking and i was about to scream but I hold myself!!! The staff were not friendly at all and I haven't seen one smile in any of their faces in my all entire stay ! Plus we booked half board and the resepction guy was saying we didn't and even afer showing him the email confirmation he was like not very convinced!!!! But then he accepted it!! The funniest part we asked for extra blanket and then send us 7 pillow cases hahahah it was a joke!! In short, this hotel is not worth the money that you pay for and I would definitely not recommend it and I won't go back again.

The location is quite nice in the old city and the hotel feels very historical

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Amazing place, with turkish decoration and design, room was nice and comfortable, pool, tasty food, clean and nice staff, for couples is romantic, situated in old town of Kaleici(Antalya) with nice street and very perfumed from flowers and palm trees

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Reception is too modern ..

The room was warm and confortable Balcon was perfect because of the view on the pool In night we can enjoyed piano concert Breafast was very well We loved the style very turkish and beautiful Wifi was very good

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room service is bad , not friendly & tough ..

Excellent location very close to the plage( beach ) & the town , the decor is beautiful i love olds ...i love the music @ night .

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Although it was not easy to access by car, thehotel staff was very friendly to meet us in the city centre and take us to the property. The location was very good, right in the heart of the old city, not far from the harbour and small beach. The houses that constitute the hotel are ancient houses, very charming, with a beautiful courtyeard. Good quality price choice

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Lunch not nearly as great as other meals. No options.

Amazing place! Food is great, such plentiful variety of salads and meats. Great breakfast and dinner. Room was spacious and comfortable, though right on the street so a little noisy. Some of the staff members were very kind (pool guy, the only woman in reception... sorry for not remembering names). Great pool.

• Premier Side Sea View Room

They don't speak English very well and the pools were small

Wonderful location in the Old Town of Antalya, beautiful hotel, great breakfast, nice personnel

• Standard Double or Twin Room

In august it was tooooi muchhhhhh hotttt..i wl try it again in September

It is a boutik hotel...you are in osmanian times....verry original. My room was picasso...very cute room...all rooms furnished very good. .all bath rooms are inside jacuzzi ...location excellent..near a beach ..u pay 15liras ...view at the beach is amaising..and near also to restaurants .caffe...shopping

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The WI-FI is not working as it should be. It is cutting very quickly. The breakfast is good, varied and taste well. But how they serve can be better organized.

Good choice in general. The hotel is situated in old town of Antalya with good service and quality. The location is nice to be. It is situated in the historical part of Antalya. We have enjoyed our stay in this area. You have many opportunities in nearby the hotel. We have a room at the back side of the hotel with a view on the pool. The staff is doing good job and friendly. There is a fantastic beach down the hill of harbor.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The reception is very small and most of the time is very busy. They don't have any place to receive the people till the check-in procedure is done. The pool area is small and don't have enough parasols. The pool bar at the 2nd is not working and always closed.

Nicely decorated in the down town. No idea about the dinner but breakfast was rich and delicious. We have ranted a private villa with own pool and kitchen. The reception was 100m away to our villa. The equipment's are in the room clean and can be used very well. There was a bar opposite of our villa which can make some noise in till 23:00. The place is very secure and central. You have enough choice if you want to eat outside.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We have been in this hotel during our cruise. It is a very nice hotel in Antalya. They have fantastic breakfast. The location of the hotel is very good.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is amazing, just a few minutes walk from hadrian gate and the main street. Alot of shops on the way as well. The breakfast is a big spread.

• Premium 3 Bedrooms Villa for 6 Pax

Villa was totally misrepresented in pictures. It's trash. Staff does not speak very good English. Service was poor. Overpriced for what we got as far as villa.

Central location. Main lobby and building look nice.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The check in time was delayed for one hour with unknown reason and we were charged 25 euro for a children.

The location is fantastic. Inside the old town with access to the Marina. The rooms were clean and the staff were helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

My expectations were too high for this place, but I was really shocked. Management has worked massively on the ambiance of the place, but not a single effort is put on the content. Rooms are not clean at all ( at least mine), no kettle or water is provided in the room, towels were a huge grey mess, there is a bad stench in the restaurant and going on to the rooms, food is abundant but not of good quality ( I was on a half board basis and I skipped all of them)

Quick response of staff. (all English speaking)

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The owner was rude with the guests. They even charge for using locker in the room. Everything here is charged, so be careful. The breakfast service was very poor. Most of the dishes were empty after the first serving.

The location of the hotel is excellent.

• Prestige Family 2 Bedroom Suite for 4 Pax

I read a lot of reviews that the property is clean. It is not clean! Absolutely not clean. They simply don't change pillow cases or bed cover( linens) with new one when you move in. There was blood on the pillow case. It stayed for 3 days they didn't change it until I said so. They just fold the towels and put it back. There was spoiled and rottened food in the fridge in the main lobby. When I opened just like a dead person was there. I took it out and cleaned the fridge myself. The hotel rooms were so small with no drawers or anything to put your clothes in. We have to keep our clothes in the luggage for 11 days ( it was my time of stay in Antalya) There was roaches but this can be normal in old humid properties.

Cultural property It is designed from historic building with addition of modern design. It is cultural and unique. Mostly suits a couple not a family.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I wish the staff spoke better English. It was a bit hard to communicate sometimes.

We had an amazing time in Alp Pasa hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was great and the environment was romantic and simple.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I was really disappointed by the stuff exp 1-2 persons. And every singl thing you may need has a cost even ice cubes ))) The hotel is absolutely inhospitable (

The building itself is amazing, and location is really nice

• Standard Double or Twin Room

They have sometimes problems with the internet connection. The ladies cleaning the rooms are doing hard job. This is understandable but they are making too much noise.

It is a very nice hotel in the old part of Antalya. We always go for all inclusive holidays but this time we have decided to book something with breakfast to see more from the city. That is why we have chosen for this hotel. It is a fantastic hotel in the old city with a very nice restaurant. We have written positive reviews and negative reviews. However not all reviews were positive we decided to give the hotel a chance. Yes, it is correct that the wifi is not working as it should be, yes it is correct that the staff is not speaking very well English, yes it is sometimes crowded during the dinner but I had in general a fantastic holiday in this hotel. We should not forget that we are on holiday in an other country. Every country that you go, you find some different habits than you are used. The most important thing for us was the security and safety. We could walk without any danger on the streets. Did not notice even a small negative thing concerning this point. No matter if you walk during the day or in the night. It is all the time the same and safe. We have noticed and experienced that the old city is all the time very busy and living 24 hours. Kaleici is the cultural part of Antalya. There is an amazing marina in the Kaleici. We have done also a boot excursion departed from here. Further there are also some nice restaurants in the harbor area. The hotel has different building. Where we have stayed was also swimming pool. It is again something that we were not used to see. In comparison with big hotels is the pool is very small. But those don't have the atmosphere and the location of this hotel. The room was new decorated and clean. They are cleaning the rooms daily. The food in the hotel is very good. At least the breakfast. We are very satisfied about the breakfast. We did not book dinner to get it out of the hotel. There are enough choices close to the hotel. We recommend to do this if you want to eat everyday different choices.

Internet connection is bad

Excellent hotel with perfect service and unique location. The old town is amazing. Plenty of restaurants and bars in the same beach of Alp Pasa Hotel. Very good breakfast and fantastic atmosphere.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff, eventhough they are quite friendly, isn't really efficient : I stayed 3 nights only, but after the second one I didn't get any towels back (hopefully they were some robes, as I realized it just when I got out of the shower haha. You have to pay 1€ to get a city map, 2€/per day for the safe box key... I mean come on, that's not normal for a hotel with this kind of standing. I could completly understand this kind of extras in a youth hotel, but not at a place like the Al Pasa. The pool is smaller than we could guess on the pics and the breakfast was really not our taste : it was really quantity over quality which I think is the shame according to the price per night. I wouldn't really recommend this hotel. Weird thing in the mini bar : the small bottle of water is 5 lira (OMG) and the one I had in my fridge was half empty/half full... So to sum up this hotel is correct, but I wouldn't really recommend it to a friend.

The localisation on Kaleiçi old town is very convenient, but I am afraid this is the only real bonus I can give to this hotel. The bed was nice and comfy and the bathroom average but clean !

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Just two hours after check in , the chair in the room was removed and there was no notice. Sleeping in the room,the door knocked twice and did not give us time to react to the staff to open our room. Just arrived less than half a day to happen these two things,so terrible

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Wi-Fi worked very poorly in our room, however after talking to the manager he offered a new one. The service is not more than regular. In the swimming pools there were no clean towels available, we asked for it and the employee in charge said there were no more clean towels. Sometimes communication can be difficult since many employees don't speak good English (but they try to).

Good location, inside the old city centre and near to a third-party private beach (entrance fee is charged but not expensive). Modern rooms.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Super friendly and caring staff, especially Yasin, and the guy on the reception, Ali. Both of them could speak English and were extremely helpful throughout our stay. The property is prefect in terms accessibility, it is smack in the middle of Kaleichi. The breakfast wasn't bad either, lavish and delicious.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Crowded and too much noisy in the evening.

Boutique hotel in the city center with a small pool. There is a very good fine dining restaurant in the hotel. Amazing staff and oriental beautiful rooms are making the hotel special. The location of the hotel is very suitable.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Do you want a boutique hotel in the city center? Do you want to experience the Turkish Food and wine as a traveler. Boek this hotel you will be very happy. Authentic and historical place. The staff is very good!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

They have to improve the quality of the internet connection. It is not always working as it should. This is perhaps related to heavy traffic during the rush hours. Because during the day it is working not bad but when everybody want to use it during the evening you get problems. Further the cleaning in the hotel is very well but they ladies cleaning the rooms are making too much noise early in the morning. This will be fantastic if they do it without noise.

Comfortable one in the old city with very good service and quality. The room was good decorated. The only problem in the room was the internet. It was not walking very well. But the rest was very well organised. The pool area is not big enough that is why you have to be on time if you want to enjoy the garden. The barman at the pool is very cute and nice guy. The rest of the staff is also very friendly. There is an a la carte restaurant in the hotel, the food is good and the prices are affordable. In the old city you have also a big variety of choice if you want to go out. It is a very nice cultural place with a lot of shops, bars and restaurant. It is a very historical part of the city. We have spent most of our time on the pool at the second building and in the city center. The are is very suitable for walk in the night. The sea is 10 minutes walking distance from the hotel. There is also an open public beach that is called mermeli beach. Actually it is not bad one, there is a platform available to jump the sea. There is a small sandy part as well. We took the public transportation to Konyaalti beach. Here you have many private beaches that you can enter and make use. All in all we had a nice stay in Turkey thanks to Alp Pasa.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I can't say it is the heaven but a very nice place to be. If you are cultural oriented you can book this hotel. This hotel is in the historical part of Antalya. It is turned from and old Ottoman House to a historical hotel. A very good one if you want to stay in the old city in Antalya. It is in a crowded street without any traffic. The garden is very nice. They are 2 gardens with pool. The garden at the reception is lovely.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

They have internet problem in the hotel. This can be better. Not enough sunbeds at the pool

Friendly staff, nice food and good location. The hotel is very nice situated. The old city which is called "Kaleici" in Antalya is really wonderful. You have a lot of possibilities in kaleici. Wonderful place to be.

internet

Excellent hotel with very good staff. It is situated in the famous old city and surrounded by a lot of bars and restaurants. The pool area is very nice. There is a bar at the pool which is opened all the day. The breakfast and dinner is also served in at the pool area. Very nice atmosphere! In the evening there is live music. No animation in the hotel but only live music. There is a open public in the old city that you can use. You pay for the sunbeds and parasols on the beach. It is not related to the hotel but just 800 m to the hotel. The room was at the main building. We were satisfied about our room. No idea about the rooms in the other rooms. There is also another pool in another building with sunbeds and a bar.

• Prestige Family 2 Bedroom Suite for 4 Pax

The room service was bad in my 3 day stay my room was never cleaned and the safe didn't work , we were told we have to pay for it and they didn't come to activate it

The location was great and good breakfast

internet

Lovely accommodation in the centrum of Antalya. We can call it a hidden place. You have a lot of shops in the old centrum. We could buy all what we need. You can enjoy in this hotel the Turkish Food. It was perfect. Not a good hotel for beach holiday but a perfect choice for culture and city trips.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We stayed here just one night but it was a very impressive one. The location and atmosphere is very nice. It was a very nice night for us. They had also live music in the evening.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Wifi could be better in the hotel. They have 2 pools one needs more sunbeds.

Wonderful accommodation in the old city Antalya. The hotel is surrounded by plenty of restaurant and bars. There are lots of souvenir shops as well in the old city. The reception people are bit lazy but doing their job in general very well. The room was in the next building. It was a fresh room with nice modern decoration. The hotels is in old style boutique hotel. We have enjoyed a few times in their a la carte restaurant. The prices are very affordable. Just book it if you want to stay in the old city and enjoy the city.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The location is remote from the beaches meaning you can't have both worlds of the old town and the beaches conveniently from the same location. Also the wifi/internet system is not conducive to doing anything meaningful. It drops out on a regular basis and is slow at best.

Spacious rooms, pleasant friendly staff and food quality and freshness. A great location for exploring Antalya and the OLd Town.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bad service in reception, the speak very poor english. We didn`t get the room we ordered in booking.com, changed 2 times. One night at one o`clock we were waked up by a porter, who came with two clients toour room, big misunderstading. No nice for us or for the new clients. Next day the called us from the reception to know who we were. The got names, passport when we checked in..... It was a completely mess, which meant the we could not enjoy our vacation. The room we got had only one fork, one knife and one spoon, no plates.... The pool area in the Emperor building has a bar, but nevertheless the waiter had to get the drinks from the main bar next to the reception, that meant a long waiting time to have a drink. Poor breakfast, bad quality, every day missing glasses, cups, coffee, bread etc. I had to tell the servants to fill up, they didn`t see it themselves. They were walking around with no mission at all.

Nice room in separate building with pool area, free towels at the sunbeds.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff unprofessional, serives so bad, dirty uncomfortable rooms especially the bathrroom inspite that we were in a suite, poor breakfast , no recycle bin no tissues no water

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The person who signed us in and out wasn't very friendly or warm. It took really long to process on both end. Not really sure why. They don't have Iron's in the room so they could charge for the pressing service £1 per item if needed. Maybe it's the norm there, but personally never experienced such service so took me by surprise.

Lovely hotel with very nice garden. The rooms are decent size, but know that there are rooms upstairs that are extremely small. Breakfast is really good with warm and cold meza options.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I stayed in the cheapest room, which was on a price level with the more 'deluxe' rooms in other hotels around, and I can say that you are only paying for the name of the hotel if you do that, that room was really very basic. The bed was two singles pushed together, the AC was ok but average, the wifi was ok but slow, the bathroom was ok but average, there were no kettle or cups, the furniture was basic metal and not particularly nice. It's just a very basic room that asks a higher price than it should. When I arrived the front of house guy gave me the impression that he didn't really care if I stayed there or not, as opposed to almost every other hotel I stayed in where they actually seemed quite happy I had come. He was friendly on my way out, which makes me sad to write this, but his welcoming form was way off (The other hotel staff were all great though, even the cleaning lady). They have a great website - If you want to stay at Alp Pasa get a deluxe room (I assume they are quite nice). Otherwise go to one of the many hotels nearby that offer much, much nicer rooms at a cheaper rate than this one, I stayed in several of them and enjoyed them all a lot more.

The breakfast was good. The staff were mostly quite friendly. High wooden ceilings and wooden flooring. Wooden slat blinds that cut out daylight fairly well. It is in an excellent location - near the marina and some nice restaurants.

• Prestige Family 2 Bedroom Suite for 4 Pax

Where should I start... First were given a different room then the one we booked. Were given a separate room for the kids (shocked because the kids are 8 and 5) The actual room was then given after 3 hours as it wasnt cleaned and we had to transport the luggage ourselves since the porter just wouldn't arrive for an hour!! The family room while was large didn't have enough lighting in the bathroom, two out of three a.c.'s weren't cooling, the kitchen didn't have cooking utensils, the cleaning was deplorable to say the least (hotel felt that only providing clean towels and making beds is cleaning).. The staff besides one porter was always in a hurry. Never felt welcome at the hotel for the two night stay ;( Out of 8 hotels we stayed in 8 different cities in Turkey for a family trip this was the worst hotel experience...

The location and room size.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

If you stay here, contact the hotel for taxi transfers to the airport. I booked my transfers via this site with Mozio and they were horrendous. The normal 25 minute journey took a hour and a half, half a hour was spent walking with the driver as he couldn't find the hotel?? My return transfer was booked for 19.30, I was woken at 6.40am to be informed my taxi was waiting?? They then returned at 18.15 so I just accepted this and got in.

What a lovely place to stay. I met up with some friends and stayed here on my own, it is so safe and everyone is very welcoming and friendly. Excellent restaurants are close by if you fancy somewhere different to eat and all were very reasonable priced. I would definitely stay here again, this was my 4th visit to the area and the 1st stay at Alp Pasa, in future I will be returning to this hotel as it's the best value for money that I have found in Antalya.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Access with car is difficult once parked to come out was extremely difficult because lack of room.at brkfast time tables not laid out with all the cutlery only some of the staff had smiley faces.

Location very good but

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

All good nothing to dislike.

Very helpful staff especially when I arrived that nite the young man, i have forgotten his name A---' was so helpful & friendly, great breakfast close to shops & restaurants.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Economy Double or Twin Small Room

That I had to eventually leave :(

Beautiful from start to finish the best location heart of the old town you don't need a tour guide you just take a map and explore all the historical monuments within minutes away!

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is situated in the old town of Antalya. The staff is very good and polite. The room was very clean and specious. The a la carte restaurant of the hotel is something else. The atmosphere in the old city is something that you should experience.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The heating is with airconditiong and the engine outside on the wall makes noise.

Have been in this hotel during my business trip to Antalya. The atmosphere and location of the hotel is perfect. It is in the middle of the old city close to important places. It is a very good boutique hotel. The rooms are nicely decorated and spacious. The restaurant also very nice and they serve very good food.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Busy and noisy place. But worth to see

The location of the hotel is very good and it is place to be. But it is in the meantime busy and noisy. Make a reconsideration before booking it. But it was one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed. The service and staff is very friendly.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Absolutely a top hotel in the old town. The Christmas and new year atmosphere was amazing. All the streets and hotel was celebrating the Xmas and new year. The room is very comfortable and fantastically decorated. The restaurant where we the breakfast was served was a very nice place.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

room was really cold and air condition didnt work well.we were 10min. late for breakfast, and we couldnt find anything to eat. there are many better hotels for this price. not a good choice for winter.

parking , entrance hall

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The only minor problem was that the rooms near the street were a bit noisy, and there are some funny smells of coal-burning coming from various chimneys in the old town (which is not the hotel's fault, but is something of a problem in the whole old town). THis is probably only a problem in the winter months. The pool was more for show than for swimming.

We extended our stay from 3 nights to a whole week, because we loved it so much! This had a lot to do with the staff who were very friendly - Emre and Mehmet at reception tended to our queries with a smile and gave us an upgrade to some fabulous rooms. Abdullah in the restaurant was very sweet because he organized a fantastic breakfast to be delivered to our room one morning at 11 am, with absolutely everything we wished for. It was fantastic service! Aisha cleaned our room and was very friendly toorough. It smelled very clean!. The breakfast was top class, with fresh honey from the comb, and all sorts of delicacies. The atmosphere was so cosy, with tasteful interiors throughout. A great ambience!

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the location, Ambience of the hotel and the helpfulness of the staff, the food was excellent, and the rooms more than adequate. the same as it was the last time we stayed.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Photos of room on website does not show the exact room I have booked. It shows many rooms and hotel can give you any room they like which I find kind of misleading.

Everything especially the very friendly staff, from front desk, restaurant to cleaning personnel.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No animation, only live music.

Very nice hotel for very nice price in Kaleici. The old town is very nice. The food and service in the hotel is perfect.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is in the old city. It is a place to be for a gourmet. Nice bars and restaurant around the hotels. The rooms are nicely decorated and making live music in the evening.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Fantastic hotel in an amazing location with very helpful and friendly staff. The pool are is very romantic. We had a lovely time in the garden. The room was well prepared, recently refurbished. The only thing was the not promptly working internet connection. The a la carte restaurant "Du Bastion" in the hotel is something that you should try certainly.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The perfect location and the old city is lovely for a nice city trip in Antalya. The hotel is very close to the important malls and cafes. The hotel is refurbished according it original situation.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I would only say that our room was on the top floor so 50-60 steps I think I counted and the air conditioner blew on the bed but its not really a complaint!

This is a great hotel and situated right in the Kaleici district. I think it is 2 or 3 old Ottoman homes converted but is quite big and takes a lot of people. Great bar, pool, beds, wifi, staff and awesome breakfast buffet! You can also eat a buffet for dinner which from memory was only about 17 euros so good value. Really loved our stay!

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very nice hotel in the old city of Antalya. The rooms are very well designed and clean. In the hotel as well as outside the hotel there are lot of opportunities to eat and drink.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel accidentally double charged my credit card and it took a couple of weeks before they replied to my email. But once they replied it got solved quickly.

Great hotel, great location in the middle of the center. A really nice breakfast as well.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I have no idea how someone would call this a boutique hotel. All the hotels around it made a much more individual impression than this one. Maybe it was just bad timing as we stayed there during a Turkish holiday and it feels differend in low season, however this hotel - at least for us - was far from being "boutique". I was even hard to find a table during breakfast - it felt like having breakfast in an All Inclusive-Resort and that's actually exactly what we were NOT looking for. Also, we found the basic room category very small - esp. the bathroom. It was just 59 Euros, so I would not complain. But I would suggest to invest a bit more and book a higher room category.

The location is top and the hotel is really beautiful. The beds are very comfortable and the quality of food is high.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

More often live music. Wifi should be better.

Very good hotel with good service. The staff is very friendly. The location is very nice, Old City is one of the best place to see in Antalya.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms in the back side, are more comfortable we get heart but then you have to walk to the pool area and the restaurant. The wifi is not working in all the complex. We recommend you to buy a 4g sim card just for 5 euro's per week.

It is a real boutique hotel in Antalya. It was our first time in Antalya but for sure not the last time. I can say that old city is one of the best place that you have to see in Antalya. The buildings are very old, all are refurbished and renovated according to their originality. The hotel is situated in street where the traffic is closed. This is nice when you want to have your food or drinks on the terrace. The room was big enough for us. We had a kitchenette but I am not sure if this is the same in all the rooms. Breakfast you get served in the main restaurant. Besides the main restaurant you have 2 other a la carte restaurant where you can really enjoy your food.