Reviews of Amiral Palace Hotel

Cankurtaran Mah. Bayram Fırını Sok. No:7, Fatih, 34400 Istanbul, Turkey

#152 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

Top stay to enjoy Istanbul's cultural sights
    • Standard Room

I would suggest using label for the buffet style breakfast just to help out the guests but other than that, everything was great!

I highly recommend this hotel. It is very well located - close to the Blue Mosque, Aya Sophia Cathedral and the Topkapi palace as well as the Sultanhamet team station. The hotel team is very professional and super nice: always going the extra mile to help you and make your stay enjoyable. We were able to ejlnjoy the city right as when we arrived, the receptionist Zeki (if you read this, thank you so much for your help, warmth and professionalism!) mapped out the main attractions and showed us the excursions we could book with the hotel. No pressure, only sound advice! If you're still doubting, go ahead and book, you won't regret it!

best hotel to make an amazing journey for you
    • Standard Room

1. Low speed internet connection, 2. Not soundproof rooms.

I have been in this hotel with my wife for our anniversary. The most interesting points of this hotel are listed below: 1. Staff: Very nice, helpful, friendly, pleasant & polite; especially Amina (Guest relations), Orhan (front desk) & Memeth. "Smiling face" is the most specification of them. 2. Location: Near to the Sultanahmet, (Excellent access to T1 Tram Line). The hotel is surrounded by most of popular attractions of Istanbul (Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace & Basilica Cistern). Although there are a lot of restaurants around the hotel (Like 7 Hill Restaurant). 3. Very good breakfast 4. Clean rooms 5. Wonderful 360 view terrace I definitely recommend this hotel to friends with same situation as me.

Great location in the heart of Old Town.
    • Standard Room

Great location in the heart of Old Town. A lot of restaurants around, 5 min walk to Blue Mosque and Aya Sofia. Staff is very friendly and helpful, the room is small but clean and comfy with nice decor. A lot of fruits for breakfast. The terrace upstairs has wonderful 360 view.

Good hotel
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

Initially, we were given a small room in the ground floor due to a glitch during the booking. It was corrected by the staff.

The staff were very nice and helpful, especially Amina and Trohan. The upgraded rooms were good. The location is very good, the breakfast was good.

Me and my husband have stayed in Amiral Palace Hotel in this...
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

Me and my husband have stayed in Amiral Palace Hotel in this June. Amiral Hotel has the best location with natural view and availability of markets. We satisfied by it's location, it is surrounded by all main attractions of Istanbul like Bosphoras River view, walking distance to Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Basilica Cistern and other things . The interior of the hotel is really good . The environment, behaviour of the staffs were very professional and they were helpful. I can remember the names of ZEKI, ORHAN, MEMETH, AMINA and other staffs who have always appeared with a smiling face . Breakfast they provide is really of good standard. Overall it was a great pleasure to stay in Amiral Palace Hotel,wish to go there again.

Very well located
    • Standard Room

Lovely hotel located very near to the Sultanahmet. The staff was always helpful, and the room was clean and cozy. Overall our experience was really good, and I would recommend Amiral to everyone.

Excellent hotel, highly recommended
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

Excellent hotel, great location. The staff is great and are always willing to help, especially on the front desk. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Excellent hotel, highly recommended
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

The staff was very good and professional.
    • Standard Room

The photos are misleading. Small rooms and no rooms with sea view. The breakfast was very basic--no fresh fruits, for example.

The staff was very good and professional.

Had a complaint but Hotel corrected and responded positively.
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

I had two bookings on different date, I mentioned about a staff whose behaviour was below par. hotel immediately responded confirming action against the staff. So I am writing the second review that is not influenced by that behaviour.

The overall stay was good, they gave us complimentary early...
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

Small rooms. Could not use internet in their business lounge. On the day of checkout i.e. April 28th, we requested them to keep the luggage in locker room as we booked a taxi at 3 pm and late checkout was not possible due to their booking. To our surprise the entire luggage was lying in the corridor un-attended. The lady at the reception was a sweet talker but she showed her colour later and made situation very difficult of us because of her ego. As said earlier we pre-booked a taxi at 3 pm but due to extreme traffic the guy delayed more than an hour to reach for pickup. We tried to hail another taxi that came to hotel but the receptionist did not let us do so because apparently she had a tiff with the driver. In spite of pleading and telling her that we might miss our onward flight she did not budge and played on her big ego. Such staff should be fired from the hotel.

The overall stay was good, they gave us complimentary early checkin for one of the room. Breakfast area was beautiful and good spread. Location of the Hotel was at a walking distance from Blue Mosque.

- breakfast was delicious, rich and plentyfull

nothing recountable

- breakfast was delicious, rich and plentyfull - the staff was exceptional warm, greatful and very eager to help at any time - special thanks to orhan

The hotel staff was very nice!

Everything was fine!

The hotel staff was very nice! Especially we would like to thank the managers Ebru Tureyen and Orkhan Güler for their help and support overall!

It was well worth the money to stay at this hotel.

Too small room (503) for 3 persons. Very small bathroom. First days the AC was not working properly.

Location of the hotel is very good. Close to the turist atractions and tram station. Easy to find a place to have a dinner (many restaurants around). Hotel is clean and has a friendly & helpful staff. Satisfying breakfast (nothing to complain, nothing special). Reasonable prices.

not woth the rate given, not worth the money spent

Hotel was ok, but not great "comparing to the rate given". Room was in need of a big refreshment - stains on ceiling and in bathroom, not comfortable. Rooms were small and under furnished and the bathroom fit one on a large day. The staff who works at the night shift are not welcoming & don't deal in a professional way. I don't believe that the hotel deserves the rating given at the website beside it is expensive comparing to the services & facilities provided.

The location is good near to the attractions & tourist areas. The gentleman & the lady who works at the reception during the day shift are kind, very helpful, & welcoming. Breakfast is good.

good hotel , friendly staff , however location on a bit...
    • Corner Suite

good hotel , friendly staff , however location on a bit steep area not suitable for old or special need travelers , good breakfast , don't miss seeing the terrace

Location is perfect and the staff was very friendly.
    • Corner Suite

Running water from the tap smelled of stronge chlorine. Terrace restaurant was closed, there was no service there. That was a bit of a disappointment. But I guess it was not the season yet, plenty of other restaurants and places to eat around.

Location is perfect and the staff was very friendly. Front Office Manager seemed to be always there and made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was excellent local style, huge variety of different cheeses, Turkish salads, traditional local things. Freshly pressed orange juice for an extra cost. Bed was very comfortable, as well as blankets and pillows.

Not so bad but also not as they mentioned
    • Deluxe Suite

The quietness is more than needed, for me it wasn't a problem, the main unlike thing is the room dimensions and space, it was very tight and not as mentioned, I booked a deluxe suite the site mentioned that it's 60 m2 but it was not more than 25 m2. even after we choosed to be at two double rooms it also was less than 15m2 .

The quitness, cleanliness, wifi connection was best, the view from the rooftop, Orfan is very helpful and so kind, the manager as well, breakfast was good also , this hotel is suitable for couples and new groom and bride

It is a hotel that you can trust.
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

It is a hotel that you can trust. I left my laptop, passport and other important stuff inside the security locker when I arrived the airport. The hotel staff helped me to arrange a taxi to deliver them to me within half an hour. Thank you so much!!

Best Hotel in old city and near Sultanahmet
    • Standard Room

Very friendly staff. You feel you are with your friends when you talk and joke with them. Brrakfast is super, variety of turkish delicates prepared fresh, natural honey, borek, several types of cheese/peynir, good coffee and much more, taste is great. Location is very near and accessible to anywhere you want. Bars and cafes are open till late around the hotel. Anything you need - staff is ready to help with pleasure. Entrance and carridors are very tidy and clean. Very smooth check in and check out.

Good Hotel with very helpful staff but needs some improvement
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

The rooms at 1st floor especially rooms 201 and 202 were just very noisy you could hear everything and they were right next to the breakfast serving/sitting area.. Very very noisy. Imagine having the windows of your room facing right next to the breakfast area you could hear everything. The hygiene on the bed sheets wasn't to my pleasing. Old furniture, the fridge/minibar almost didn't work. The terrace opens from 7 am to 7 pm (talking about February) it's a bummer because it has amazing views it was just deserted... You pay extra for orange juice and omlette.

The Staff was very helpful and polite. The fact that they upgraded my brother and his wife with a better room free of charge because the room he was at was very loud. Breakfast was fairly good, there was a good variety of food. The terrace view was amazing. Location is very close to Sultanahmet and Old town but not to nightlife. Free parking next to the Hotel. Good wifi signal and speed.

Too small room vs. they have mentioned on website or booking.com
    • Standard Room

The room was too small than they have shown on booking.com , it is false information given about room size @ booking.com

staff was helpful and location is perfect near all attractions

I was satisfied in every way.
    • Standard Room

I was satisfied in every way. Hotel location is good, very close from the turist spot and near by hotel are so many market and restaurants. Room is clean . Most of all, every staff they are really kind , nice. Also breakfast is good. I strongly recommended this hotel :)

Thank you for making our stay a wonderful experience.
    • Standard Room

The room we stayed in could have used better lighting especially in the reading/dining corner.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful in making us feel welcome and guiding us to the best tours and locations at affordable rates. They offered us a complimentary breakfast upon arrival and then upgraded us to a junior suite free of charge. The meals were delicious and warm, the room service efficient and helpful, and the overall ambience was very comfortable. We will definitely come back here again and recommend it to others!

Great location and nice staffs.
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

The roof top didn't open whenever I went to visit. Even though still highly recommend this hotel!

Staffs were very nice and helpful. I asked the staff if I can leave my luggage there two hours before the check-in time start. They let me check in earlier and settle down in my room which I really needed at that time!

The staff were excellent and made sure we really enjoyed the trip. They assisted us with transfers.

The staff were excellent and made sure we really enjoyed the trip. They assisted us with our hotel transfers and provided good advice on what to see and do.

The staff was amazing, always smiling and kindhearted ,very...
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

The staff was amazing, always smiling and kindhearted ,very heartwarming . The location is also pretty good you are really near everything , the view from the terrasse is gorgeous and the rooms are very cosy .

Good.
    • Standard Room

We requested transfer airport/hotel, hotel/airport, and the amount charged was exorbitant. It certainly was not compatible with fair value.

Good breakfast. Attentive staff. Well located and clean.

we booked at Amiral Palace coz we were looking for an...
    • Standard Room

we booked at Amiral Palace coz we were looking for an uthentic ottoman themed hotel which we unfortunately didnt see, the place needs huge maintenance especially the bathrooms .. the slow shower and sink water drain was awful especially when taking a shower, water level reached to above my ankle awwww . the hair dryer is dirty from the inside.. the room floor wasnt clean and the water kettle was old and turned into a yellowish color.. breakfast was fine.. the terrace has a beautiful view .. Staff at the reception were the best Maya and the other two guys were so friendly and helpful .. i would never come back again :)

It was good because of the location and breakfast, also hotel stuffs were friendly.

free drinking water was available only on the arrival. the rest we had to pay!!! elevator was too small and uncomfortable.

The refrigerator didnt work proper and the drinks inside didnt get cold!! Nobody were not take care.

Fab Location, Friendly Staff, Great Price
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

There really isn’t much to complain about, if I had to complain about one thing, I would say that the breakfast was just a little basic, but what they did have was lovely.

Amiral Palace is brilliantly located. When Booking.Com said it was 5 minute walk from the Blue Mosque, I didn’t believe this, but thought it would be close, but it really is. The staff were very friendly & went out of their way to help us. I had originally booked a double room, but there was a problem with the room. The hotel called me whilst I was still in the UK & explained the situation & asked if we were okay with one bed. I found the room itself a little dated, BUT the hotel is quite centrally located in Sultan Ahmed & a modern or chain hotel would just not fit in. The room was average size, the bed was very comfortable, the air conditioning worked, the bathroom was small but clean. Wifi was strong. We had an issue with the airport shuttle not arriving to pick us, the hotel asked for their number & called for us & when they still didn’t arrive they called again and provided an evening snack whilst we waited.

Great hotel to stay
    • Standard Room

First of all-the staff! Everyone is very friendly and always ready to help! Breakfasts are not all the same everyday (changings makes breakfasts cooler), but always delicous! Comfortable rooms! Amazing location: all historical places are only 5-10 min walk. Will definately come back!

Nice
    • Standard Room

Bathroom is very small and the shower has no door so the water is going out The roos was with three two beds one king siz and one single size so the room become very small sinc i book only double room .

The staff was very nice and helpful The location is ok The breakfast was nice

We like it there. We will come next time.
    • Standard Room

The staff members were very nice and helpful, and they made us feel at home at Amiral Palace. They helped us with a lot of things that we had trouble with and very knowledgeable about Istanbul.

Not recommended
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

At our check out, one of the reception employees was very rude and did't allow us to go unless we are paying the accommodation... although it was already paid. Luckily we've kept the invoice and finally convinced him about the payment and let us go. The housekeeping was't done properly and at breakfast we've discovered hair in the food for several times. This situation continued for the entire period although the reception and the restaurant were informed.

Good to stay but not having the recommended tour operator for Kapadokia.
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

The tour operator recommended has been a bad experience. Even if hotel tried to arrange the situation, it did not went well and I suppose the hotel took his commission on it which is disappointing.

Nice hotel, very well located, good value for the price. Staff has been really welcoming.

Tremendous stay

From start i liked how friendly were the reception guys and the bell boy. The breakfast was good and specially that it was located in the terrace. Location was good .. 10 mins to the tram station ... 7 mins away from sultanahmat mosque area

Great stay

Stayed 6 nights with family ,clean and comfortable hotel with very helpful and courteous staff good location in old city as we were travelling to antalya the hotel kept our big pieces of luggage on our request which is very considerate,great veiws of sea of marmara from the terrace and very nice breakfast

Perfect location, we will definitely come back!
    • Standard Room

The bathroom kept flooding due to poor structure, so the floor was constantly wet and in the end we put slippers between the shower door to keep water out. Other than that nothing to complain about!

The hotel was excellent, really close to all major tourist sightseeing places, everyone in the hotel was really friendly and nice and the room was cute!

Absolutely Fantastic hotel

Me and my family stayed in the wonderful Amiral palace hotel for 5 days. I have been to Istanbul 3 times now but I have to say this is the best hotel I ever came across. The staff are professional (speak very good English) and very easy to talk with, they helped us when we asked for help gave us direction to various locations. They would ask us daily about our day, even we would have good general chat. The breakfast was also good with various options, also the breakfast room was clean and staff working round the clock. Location of the hotel you can't beat only 7min walk from Blue mosque and Ayasofya, 3 min walk to Arasta Bazar (local market) also walking distance to Sultanahmed tram station. The hotel is very clean, rooms extremely clean, it's slightly small but not a major issue as you will be out most of the day, beds are very comfortable. The hotel staff when out of their way to prepare sandwiches to take away for breakfast because our flight was very early in the morning. I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every single person that works at Amiral Place hotel, you guys are amazing at what you do keep up the good work. If you looking to have great time in Istanbul this is the hotel I would recommend. Thank you to Orhan, Burhan, Maya and all the other staff. Hibaq Ali

Istanbul one love

I'm very glad that I found this hotel! I'm 4th time in Istanbul, but my parents are first time. They like the hotel very much. Personnel is very helpful and so kind. My greetings to Orhan and Burhan. Location is very fantastic, so close to the main sightseeing places. There are a lot of restorants nearby. And beautiful sea view from terrace. I'll come back.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Excellent hotel

Rooms needs soundproofing improvments as we could hear voices from the neighbouring rooms.

The buffet for the breakfast was great, the room very clean and comfortable and the staff excellent

Pleasant & well-located!
    • Corner Suite

A charming boutique hotel, classically decorated & very well-located; walking distance to the major attractions of the Old City, many restaurants nearby & very peaceful at night. Rooftop terrace offers breathtaking views of the city & the sea. We stayed at the corner suite which was spacious enough for the two of us. Breakfast menu could be improved but it was alright. All in all, would recommend to anyone who wants a pleasant stay near to the Sultanahmet Square area.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Some part of the Breakfast was from previous day
    • Standard Room

In the breakfast french fries and a sort of egg was a part. Both these were freshly fried one day. However next day same fries and eggs were re fried and placed for guests.

Good location, next to the Blue mosque, however on a slope, so you have to walk uphill. Very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Perfect days
    • Corner Suite

It was our second visit in Amira palace. Comparing with previous visit there are a lot of new and comfortable things: amazing terrace( which you can be used any weather and enjoy incredible view of Bosforus, Galata bridge, marmara sea and remarkable Blue Mosque. We enjoyed transporant restaurant for breakfast. Administration of the hotel was attentive. Cake and vine were presented for my birthday. Service was perfect. Persons on reception were very helpful on any cases: transfer, excursions and all necessary information. We really hope to be back to this hotel next year because Amiral Palace is really family hotel. Best wishes and prosperity for Amiral Palace.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Okay stay in Sultanahmet.
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

There was one person at reception who was quite irritating and unpleasant but the rest were absolutely fine. The power points were pretty dodgy and I had a lot of trouble getting my phone and iPad powered-up which is unfortunate when they need to be 100% for the next days' sightseeing. And guys, do something about those rather grungy carpets in the entrance foyer - they spoil your nice big foyer and need a good clean! They didn't affect my stay but every time I saw them my heart sank.

The room was beautifully clean and well appointed and the location very handy to all the wonderful sights In Sultanahmet. The buffet breakfast was excellent - well done!

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Will come again to stay at amiral palace hotel istanbul... Full recommendation to stay this hotel.
    • Standard Room

Food. I am from Msia my tongue still like spice food. Anyway turkey has their own local n traditional food but still I like....

Amiral Palace hotel nearby from all places of interest, by walking distance

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

My Feedback
    • Standard Room

1. It is mention that they will provide me a free drank but once I reach there, no one is taking care. 2. Reception staff they don't know how to communicate with us. 3. There are dealing was very bad, they gave us an imprecation that I am not welcomed. 4. I already mention that I will provide they the money in cash, but they insist to pay them in the next day.

1. Location is excellent. 2. Cleanliness.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

We loved!

Nothing to complain.

Amazing breakfast... everyday we tested a different turkish food. It was delicious. We miss that. Staff always proud of their job and ready to help, to recommend something. It was really a very nice stay. We loved the location for a first visit in Istambul and felt safe to walk in the night. A lot of restaurants in the neighboorhood were open until late even on winter. Not far from metro station. We would highly recommend this place. Rooms very confortable and clean. Very good shower and heater system. Terrace with a beautiful view.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

Superb stay in the center of Isanbul.
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

The Room was great with good view at the Blue mosque. The breakfast buffet was amazing and the service was perfect, plus the roof top restaurant has an awesome view and great service. Overall, the stay at the Amiral hotel was superb.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Amiral Palace Hotel is very good Hotel all staff are helpful special Mr Ibrahim is very nice person
    • Standard Room

I like every thing in Amiral Palace Hotel its great location for tourism , break fast is very nice all staff are helpful specially Mr Ibrahim is very nice person

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

They were ok.
    • Standard Room

The Bathroom is most dis-functional. It is impractical, wastes water, when you have bath it is messy, and you have to place a towel to soak the bathwater that spills over into the toilet area!! The Reception informed us there is a plan to improve it in another 2 weeks!! I hope so for the good of your own business. Another thing that puzzled us was the knowledge that even though Turkey's largest source of income is from tourism, itt seemed to us that due to some miss-placed nationalistic fervor, we assumed common to many other countries, including France and others, hotel staff refused to speak English, which like it or not is an accepted international lingua-franca, all over the world. And this was not only true in your hotel but also true in a 5 star hotel in Konya!!! This deliberate refusal to speak or respond in English presented a lot of communication problems, and we are sure it is problematic to all other tourists across Turkey. We felt your staff and those of other hotels certainly knew English, and knew it well, but acted like they did not know or speak English, an attitude we found pathetic and inhospitable!!!! Tourists are also smart people and cannot be fooled. In the past in France, one would ask a question in English but receive the answer in French, and so it is now true of the attitude of hotel and restaurant staff in Turkey!!!!! Such an attitude simply goes against the business of hospitality. Tourists should not be expected to know the language of each country they visit!!!!!

They were ok. Your breakfast and the variety of items was very good and well laid out. Your hotel is pretty to look at and of classic design, and its location is terrific too!

Exellent Facility and Staff - Perfect Value for Money
    • Standard Room

The bed was a bit too soft.

The location of the hotel is perfect. It is rather close to the attraction points like Sultan Ahmet and Haghia Sophia. It is close to the markets and shops however not too close to be too noisy. It is well connected to the railway system of Istanbul. 5 min distance only to the Tram. The rooms were clean and stylishly decorated. Though we booked for a standard room, our reservation was upgraded to a superior room. The breakfast is acceptable for the price you pay. During the breakfast we ordered different omlets and they were not charged in our bill. Room services was cleaning the room regularly. The staff is helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Perfect location and good value
    • Standard Room

All in all, very close to perfect in our case. The only improvement we can suggest is breakfast on the roofterrasse instead of in the garden.

Nice little hotel with perfect location and friendly staff. Nice view from rooftop-terrasse and we were lucky enough to get a room with a view as well..

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Not worth your money; at best a 2 star hotel
    • Standard Room

Room sizes were not according to what we had booked, bathroom was extremely small, breakfast was poor (the pictures in their site are misleading), except for one person the other staff members could not speak English, we had reserved five rooms and none of the rooms was as shown in their pictures.

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

• Standard Room

Internet connection was not the best.

Clean, tidy with good facilities. Excellent location, very close to blue mosque. Staff were welcoming and very friendly.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

recommended
    • Standard Room

Nothing. All was so perfect.

Staff very co-operative and professional, specially mr matin and mr ibrahim & mr ibrahim. Very good location, close to all attractions, beautiful view from terrace.thanks to all staff of amiral palace. Highly recommended

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Location is good, just 3 minutes walk to blue mosque &...

Location is good, just 3 minutes walk to blue mosque & Topcopy museum, 5 minutes walk to tram satation, Rooms are clean & tidy, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Livi in nice picture
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

Small bathroom and simple breakfast.

Front office was very nice friendly and helpful .it's very very beautiful hotel and the location is woow, every thing in touch river side and old city ,shops and restaurants .

Friendly staff, nice breakfast

Friendly staff, nice breakfast

We really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this hotel
    • Standard Room

Excellent location, good breakfast, pleasant staff

Good hotel

Nice stuff

Staff was very helpful.
    • Standard Room

No asian verity in breakfast . And charge for omlet not fair

Very clean and comfybeds.

The location is great if you want to explore the historical...
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

My room and bathroom were very small.

The location is great if you want to explore the historical part of istanbul. Staff are friendly and polite.

The staff is very friendly and Zeki did his best to make me...
    • Standard Room

The staff is very friendly and Zeki did his best to make me spending an amazing journey!

Guaranteed comfty place for your Turkish vacation.
    • Standard Room

All perfect, if you want a guaranteed comfty place this the place to be. Have to mention the staff who were extraordinarily helpful.

Perfect location, friendly staff and comfortable facilities.

We enjoyed our stay thoroughly

Perfect location, friendly staff and comfortable facilities. The view from the terrace was marvellous.

Not valuable price

Excellent retro hotel in superb tourist location
    • Standard Room

Roof terrace not uses to its potential

Friendly staff especially the reception

Amazing location!

AC wasn’t working good Room and bathroom in picture looked nicer

Amazing location!!!!

Excellent hotel

Comfort, clean hotel and the receptionist Aruhan is very helpful and excellent representative to the hotel

Great location and friendly staff

The hotel had no restaurant

Location and breakfast

Nice hotel.
    • Economy Room - Ground Floor

Nice hotel. Helpful staff. Convenient place in the centre of city. Near to attractions.

The staff were friendly
    • Deluxe Suite

I expected more of the hotel

The staff were friendly