Reviews of Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel 4 stars

Ahirkapi Sok. No:24 Sultanahmet, Fatih, 34122 Istanbul, Turkey

#405 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

Friendly staff in the reception and the house keeping staff.
    • Superior Room

When we opt for services from the hotel or arranged by the hotel, you trust the info or the price being offered. The Bosporus tour I paid 20 euro or 112 TL to learn other guys and paid 50 and 80 TL.

Friendly staff in the reception and the house keeping staff.

It is very clean really very clean place.
    • Double or Twin Room

We run out of shower gel on ouur first day. Even if we asked each day no one came to fill the shower gel tank in 4 days. Very noisy in the mornings. The cleaning personal speaks very loud starting 8 am. The juuce served for breakfest is not natural. It is a peety the fruits are not expensive here In the evening they don't serve cocktails. Only local drinks. We had to go to the Center to find something to drink.

It is very clean really very clean place. The view is nice and is not very far fom Sultan Ahmet Square 10 min walking.

Excellent hotel and great staff
    • Superior Room

Great place to stay. They even helped us out to book a taxi when we were running out of time to get to the airport and they advised him to get there in the fastest way possible. I caught my plane!

Nice hotel for couple.

nothing.

Front desk Managers are excellant human being, they have all the solutions and options even those are not their job, unbelivable. Me and my wife spent 12 days in Europe for holiday, after that we came to Istanbul, and within very short periode I have seen and enjoyed lot of stuff.

Very cosy boutique hotel just down the road from Blue Mosque...
    • Double or Twin Room

Very cosy boutique hotel just down the road from Blue Mosque with beautiful views. Even few things looked a bit outdated, it was spotlessly clean. Breakfast were really good with good variety of continental and Turkish food. You must have breakfast on the open terrace, it makes whole new experience with beautiful views of sea on one side and old town on the other.

What a lovely hotel - great location for the historic city...

Hard to find any faults

What a lovely hotel - great location for the historic city centre. The staff are very attentive and very polite . The breakfast was incredible and we ate one night at the restaurant and it was also very good. The room was also lovely

We like the atmosphere of this hotel have stayed before and will stay again despite the birds
    • Deluxe Room

The restaurant has excellent sea views but also allows good access to birds which would land on the tables and help themselves to the food . Not a great idea from a health and food safety perspective.

Our room was very comfortable with a good sea view,excellent lounge area comfortable bed no 229 very happy with our choice . A nice relaxing hotel with good helpful staff,very good breakfast and an excellent location with easy vehicle access which is important as much of Sultanahmet has restricted vehicle access.

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and tidy . The breakfast was delicious and the stafl
    • Superior Room

There is a building close by where there was loud music but that stopped at midnight so it wasn’t a problem. With the window closed it wasn’t as noticeable.

The hotel was just great. Loved our room which had a sea view . The terrace and restaurant were great and the view of the Blue Mosque fabulous. The decor of the hotel was quirky and interesting. .There was a lovely feeling of old meets new. Very pleased. We were able to walk to a lot of the sights from the hotel, a little bit of an upward climb but interesting building to see on the way. Would definitely book again .

Location was in close proximity to the historical sites we...
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was good and had a spread of sweet and savory items but could be made better by changing a few of the items so there is more variety for guests staying longer than 2days.

Location was in close proximity to the historical sites we wanted to visit in Istanbul. It was also close to plenty of places were you could get some tasty food.

Nice hotel in a location very close to the main tourist area.
    • Superior Room

Extremly hot water in the shower (thermostatic faucet), difficult to reach with public transportation, immediate area around the hotel is not so nice - issue of the city center.

Sight from the rooftop restaurant, very close to historical city center (necessary to walk uphill), cleanliness, very good meals in the restaurant, helpful staff.

Recommended Hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Bit of an uphill climb/walk to get to the Sultan Ahmet area and tram station which is only a concern for more elderly people with difficulty walking.

Good Hotel with interesting lobby and colourful corridors, Cozy and comfortable rooms with close proximity to Sultan Ahmet area and nice views from terrace and restaurant. Close to bus stop and 10-15 mins away from tram station.

Real Honey comb every morning at breakfast!
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathroom shower experience could be better. Hotel could do a lot more with the lobby and make it a more interesting and comfortable place to stay. More lighting!

Real Honey comb every morning at breakfast!!! delicious. Hotel room cleaning staff were friendly and efficient. Amazing view from the roof top terrace. Easy and quiet location even though it's close to a main road. Very sweet birds near the restaurant/terrace.

Breakfast was brilliant.
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed was not comfy - This was two twin beds pushed together to make a double.

Breakfast was brilliant. The location is perfect for visiting all of the European side attractions. We would highly recommend this hotel.

Great hotel, highly recommended!
    • Double or Twin Room

The lovely staff upgraded us to a sea view room with a great view. The hotel restaurant was nice with a good breakfast. The hotel is very clean with good amenities and nicely decorated, I especially liked the water feature with tortoises in the lobby :)

comfy
    • Double or Twin Room

we booked a double bed but was given a room with two singles put together.howevet the hotel did change it the next day quite quickly.

cleanliness and breakfast buffet

The room was fine in size and beds are comfortable.

The room was fine in size and beds are comfortable. location is good as it is close to the sea and blue mosque, Topkapi Palace, and Hagia Sofia. metro station is little far, like a walk of 10 minutes.

the breakfast is very good and the staff is helpful
    • Double or Twin Room

Although the hotel is near the old city, but it was over a railway. It was a little freaky when we go across the railway at night. We came across some strange people around the hotel and railway, which made me feel a little unsafe

the breakfast is very good and the staff is helpful

Very close to the ferry station and to Blue Mosque

Reaching the hotel is a bit difficult as it is well hidden on little streets behind the Blue Mosque.

Very close to the ferry station and to Blue Mosque

Very good breakfast, very comfortable bed, I loved the...
    • Double or Twin Room

1)We had asked on the special requests for a nonsmoking double room with the sea view at the last floor, but I didn't recive any answer........ We had arrived earlier and the person from the reception gave us a room at the other side of the hotel and with a very bad smell of smoke.........I asked him to check my reservation to see what I asked but he said that he didn't make my reservation , other person did......I asked to change the room with the sea view and without smell......he said first that are no rooms available .....from 108 rooms .........then he finally change it on the same side with one without smell.......After we slept for a few hours I asked again for my sea view room....but they said that I had reservation for a standard room, I said ok but I should recived an answer at my request.....finally they give us a room vith the sea view .......at 1 floor...I saw the sea between some buildings.......although my request was at the 2 floor room..........I gave up.....very dessapointed........we have choosed the hotel especcially for that sea view....... 2)The heating system was weird ... ... I had program it at 26 degrees and I slept ........ I woke up at night in the cold ..... the heating system stopped when arrived at 27 degrees .... it was very cold ...

Very good breakfast, very comfortable bed, I loved the vintage air of the hotel, the paintings from the walls and the painted flowers of the furniture ........and the view from the breakfast room was gorgeous .......

A great find
    • Superior Room

Rather a long way from the airport. Traffic can be horrendous

A gem of a hotel hidden away from the main area of town. Walking distance from Hagia Sofia and Sutan Ahmet Cami

Very Good! I will visit it again for sure!

The first day, there was a noise by the air conditioning central unit but the staff very efficiently changed our room immediately.

Breakfast room View and breakfast variety. This was my second stay there because I like the services overall

Boutique Hotel at the heart of Sultanahmet
    • Double or Twin Room

This hotel is strategically located and is a 10 minute walk away from Blue Mosque, Hague Sofia , Topkapi Palace , Basilca Cisstern and the tram station. So , a a definite yes in case you are a tourist . Most windows face the waterfront so you get great views on the Bosporous on ne side and the Bue Mosque from the other. What I really loved about this place is their breakfast spread , which I would rate amongst the best across the 3 experiences I;ve had in Turkey ..... They also serve breakfast at 4 in the morning in case you have an army flight ! Excellent customer service indeed

Needs Improvement
    • Double or Twin Room

As compared to the other hotels we stayed in, Armada hotel was average. The staff was helpful but wasn't very friendly. The room was clean but tiny. Although the location wasn't far from the main attractions of SultanAhmet area but the climb to the centre i.e. Hagia Sophia and Blue mosque was too steep. The break fast was average at best with limited options.

View from the terrace

Decent stay in Istanbul
    • Double or Twin Room

No heating in the bathroom, it was extremelly cold. No cabin in the shower, only a partial glass so it gets filled with water after you take a shower. Bad drainage system. Sometimes leaking from the sink. Same boring breakfast everyday. Too expensive.

Cleanness, huge comfortable bed, view from the terrace, 24hour secured indoor parking, proximity to the sights and the bus stop.

Great location in a fabulous country
    • Double or Twin Room

The plumbing was very complicated. The first night both my girlfriend and I had cold showers until my husband figured out how to work the plumbing. He then set the showers in both our rooms and it was lovely hot water after that.

What a location! The breakfast area is on the terrace and there is a view of the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophie and the water. Wow! Our room was open and comfortable. The bathroom was good and the bed comfortable. We were easy walking distance to Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophie. The Grand Bizarre was 25 mins walk up hill but very manageable. A very comfortable stay. There was an ATM next door and that was very helpful. We appreciated that we felt safe and enjoyed our stay in Istanbul. The press do not tell us when its good...only when its bad!

location of hotel at the old part of Istanbul is best tbing...
    • Double or Twin Room

location of hotel at the old part of Istanbul is best tbing and hotdl is close to bosphore sea with very nice amazing terrace restaurant for breakfast. the room size is good the furniture is nice and good the nice smell is every where in the hotel. and colors of room walls furniture is just so nice and calming. staff were so knowledgable and helpful and warm. Breakfast is simply great. view from the terrace is awesome and you cannot miss it. value of money is excellent too.

Quiet and cosy hotel close to historical sights
    • Superior Room

Could do with a fresh coat of paint (especially the bathrooms) and fresh towels. Exactly the same breakfast over 4 days tended to be quite boring.

Situated in the Old City and therefore walking distance to the main museums and historical sites. The hotel is very cosy and clean and the bed was very comfortable.

Nice staffs and good locstion to explore the old city area of Istanbul.
    • Double or Twin Room

From tram to the hotel it's quite not easy to drag the luggage along the narrow and not smooth street. Reccommend to take a shuttle or cab instead.

Nice location in the old town city and the staffs are friendly and give us some useful tips

The staff was very helpful
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was so far and the breakfast very poor , the room very close to another room that if i was talking my neighbor was annoying from us

The staff was very helpful

Great location, overpriced, old furniture, old facility and staff need training
    • Superior Room

Arrived around MN, staff did not help unloading, refused to give me some extra time next day, i reserved theplace only because of the view on the phosphorus, from the bedroom, no view, on breakfast the hotel staff did everything to prevent me from setting on viewing table thu they had few available, claiming its reserved, thu the breakfast time was almost over, and till the time i left, no one arrived in those tables... i forcefully used one (this was the reason i booked in this hotel, I wouldn’t have if not for this)

Lacation

Great view for breakfast/dinner, good food, loved the...
    • Double or Twin Room

The bathroom gets filled with water after you take a shower, a bathtub can be better for sure or a better drainage system. No shuttle to the airport.

Great view for breakfast/dinner, good food, loved the sweets and the variety of cheese, very much in love with the apple tea in general in Turkey, here it was nice too

Only location

I found my room not clean Not prepared my room no cot for my baby I just request again The heater or condition not work well The breakfast nothing new ( one types all the days ) The room size not really as in photo

Only location

Amazing experience! Staff goes above and beyond for you! Very near to all the tourist destinations
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was perfect. The view, especially the terrace, was amazing! Kudos to all the staff, especially Sadik, for making our stay exceptional! Very near to all the tourist destinations.

6.0
    I
    • Double or Twin Room

Veiw of room, because when I booked I asked for it but no body responded. Therefore I didn't have room with sea view. If they asked for more charge I did not any problem.

Was close to old city. Easy access to different part of city.

peaceful stay with great location
    • Double or Twin Room

reaching the hotel by car is a little difficult otherwise using GPS because it is not mail street view from the room mosque side was good but you can find also damaged stuff on roof of another house

Fantastic View at the breakfast friendly stuff fair cleaning level

Hotel centrico para relajarse...
    • Double or Twin Room

A small hotel with excellente view to the sea, location is fantastic, rooms are bigger than the standars, service is good, reciption very polite personal, also at restourante. I would like to repait experience.

Not too disappointing
    • Double or Twin Room

1. Breakfast spread is good, but repetitive. As we stayed for a longer duration of 6 nights, we found the absolutely same menu for breakfast very annoying. We did not expect this from a hotel of this repute, which was highly recommended by our Turkish friends. Would recommend to provide at least one or two main dishes in rotation of 2 to 3 days. 2. Staff, especially front desk, can be taught some manners in dealing with foreign guests. 3. Toiletries aren't provided, hence guests should come prepared. 4. Provision of Currency exchange limited to 100$/Euro per guest.

Good coastal views, with a grand night view of the Blue Mosque from the Hotel terrace. Clean rooms with basic amenities. Close to central market place, Sultanahmet.

The location is great, the breakfast spread is excellent and...
    • Double or Twin Room

The room a bit small but not an issue

The location is great, the breakfast spread is excellent and the view from their terrace was just awesome. Restaurants nearby and safe to walk at night

nice authentic hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

It's a bit difficult to get there on foot if you have too much luggage. Travel light.

This is a small quaint hotel close to the tourist places in Istanbul. It is a bit uphill to get to Topkapi and Blue Mosque but overall quite easy to get there. The breakfast restaurant has the best view! You have to be there during sunrise!

Perfect

Loved everything.

I loved everything. The staff were lovely and sweet respectful. I trzly wish I had stayed there longer but there was no availability. I had to change hotels. Thank u so much!

Location is amazing .
    • Double or Twin Room

The attitude of the front staff . Too cold n not hospitable or warm.

Location is amazing . Next to the sea and walking distance from all the d city tourist places , max 15 min walk.

Cozy, tasteful, but not at all lavish..
    • Double or Twin Room

We first got a room in the first floor (the hotel is only two floors) the window is ground level and with no security, we requested an upgrade and had one for a charge, both rooms were small but at least the second one was seaview and on the 2nd floor. It seems like the hotel has had better days. The shampoo was in a wall mounted dispenser and the only other "toileteries" was a bar of soap.

The place is looks historical, decor is really nice. Fabulous breakfast! Staff were very friendly and spoke English well. The place is a 10 min walking distance from Hagia Sophia and Blue mosque. I loved the stay, the sea view rooms are wonderful.

Not far from the Blu Mosque.
    • Double or Twin Room

Not far from the Blu Mosque. It is located in a place where, during night, not a lot of people will walk. Good terrace, nice furniture @ the reception

Perfect starting point to discover the downtown

Perfect location for sightseeing tours. Amazing view from the roof terrace. The see is only 80 metres, Hagia Sophia 1 km, Blue Mosque is only 600 metres, only a 10 minutes walk. Breakfast is only traditional Turkish, but if I am in Turkey, I eat Turkish meal

Good place.

Nearby buildings under depreciatione and dogs. Be aware of dogs (not only around hotel).

Old time otoman atmosphere. Bosphorus view from room and restaurant. View from terrace.

excellent location ,very traditional hotel,friendly staff

Sea view

The location next to the water ,very close to the Blue Masque,small shops for groceries nearby,english speaking staff,food very traditional and very tasty ,rich breakfast on the terrace

Awesome Location with Amazing views and helpful staff
    • Superior Room

Great view from room and windows fully open. Rooftop had excellent views! Very helpful staff with great english skills (directions, booking cruise, ordering airport transfer). A short walk (uphill) to Blue Mosque, Aya Sofia and Topkapi Palace. Good restaurants a few blocks away.

Good hotel but staff needs some training.
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms are very small and so is bathroom. The staff is not helpful at all rather they laugh at you and try to sell you the expensive tours. They refused our request to keep a small bag for a couple of days and were trying to deal some money for this facility.

The breakfast of the hotel was excellent. The terrace had spectacular views of blue mosque. Location is good too.

vacation with Family
    • Double or Twin Room

- Roads very narrow and fit one car. - one Entry Door (Roller Door).

- 5 min walking to Sultanateahmet Square. - Clean & Comfy. - Parking lot. - Nice Traditional Lobby. - near to main road & the Sea.

It was comfortable for a few days

The shower enclosure

the hotel is average for the money. The beds are very comfortable. The bathroom gets very wet when taking a shower because it is open with only a partial door and does not have a cabinet. This is rather inconvenient. Breakfast is very good and the personnel sometimes very friendly. Other times so, so. The location not the best but it is near a metro station and have buses around there. Not far from the airport.

I had a pathetic over all experience and i highly recommend not to book this property.
    • Superior Room

Attitude of receptionist was repulsive. What is shown in pictures , it does not match that at all. Wifi had no signal and despite making repeated requests they did not fix the problem. We were without wifi for all the days. The sockets of the hotel were too old. We had to purchase our own to charge our mobiles. The breakfast was very limited and no one seemed to be in charge. No one was replacing the finished items. This is an old hotel and seems no one from staff was interested in serving guests

The location of the hotel but to be honest it is more than a kilometer from all the important monuments. If a person is beech lover this is a good location otherwise no.

Both eere great.

See above.

Both eere great. The room was too small; nothing like the pic and the brealfast was boring, same spread every day. Dinner in the hotelbwas auwul and super expensive.

The location is great, rooms are cleaned. However, the service does not standard.
    • Superior Room

The wifi connection was very poor. I stayed on the first floor, and the wifi would only work either in the toilet or by the door; both very uncomfortable places to use your phone or laptop. I did complain twice, however, the issue wasn't resolved. I remember having the same issue in Vietnam at "The Grand Hotel", they resolved the issue in minutes by installing a wifi range extender.

The location is ideal. Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, and other amenities are within walking distance. You will definitely enjoy a walk or run by the sea on the morning or evening. Moreover, if the weather is good, you will surely enjoy terrace breakfast with gulls.

The room is very couzy, light and has a big size.
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast (included in my reservation) was not that good. I left early in the morning, so probably they weren't cooking breakfast so early, but still I think they should think about it a bit more.

The room is very couzy, light and has a big size. The air conditioned was easy to use and the room was just in point. The best is the terrace at the top floor. Everyone should go there and have a glass of wine at night!

Good value for money but not the best experience
    • Superior Room

We've expected more from the view and service at the restaurant. We were waiting for 30 minutes to be served and left without being noticed. The hotel did a great job of taking great advertising pictures (it doesn't look that amazing in real life to be honest). It is also super noisy outside and inside in the hall (you could hear people walking and talking in the corridor). We had a sea view. The windows were basically in front of some restaurant with music playing all night.

The hotel has great location to see all the historical places of the city. However the metro station is quite far and you have to either walk for 10-15 minutes or take a taxi from the airport (50-60 TL). We've booked a Superior room but got complimentary Deluxe room from the hotel which was nice (the difference is room size and bed size). The breakfast was great.

Almost great hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

The first night, one of the large towels was dirty. We asked for a clean one two times, but were told someone will come, but no one did. Also, water was leaking from the sink. But the biggest minus was the internet connection, which wasn't working in the room, it was only working in the area near the elevator (on the second floor at least). In the breakfast area it was also extremely slow, not good when you're trying to plan for the day.

The rooftop terrace has amazing views of both the Bosphorus and the Sultanahmet/Hagia Sophia. The breakfast is very good, especially the omlette. Staff was helpful most of the time.

Good location in the old part of Istanbul
    • Superior Room

The staff could have been more friendly and more helpful.

The roof top terrace for breakfast and dinner is very nice, with unspoilt views of the sea, the Blue mosque, and Hagia Sophia. The room was medium size, but cosy and well furnished, with a nice, big walk in shower. Ample closet space in the room and a small seating area in front of the window, which gives a panoramic view of the sea. The hotel is a short walking distance, although uphill, from the old city centre, where you find the Blue mosque etc.

the only thing I liked about this place are the turtles

rude staff I requested to have connected rooms and we spent 12 nights they couldn't accommodate us ! breakfast is simple and they don't have fresh milk requested extra blanket again for 12 nights they did not bring us one. iron is difficult to request , its always unavailable unless you bay the housekeepers.

the only thing I liked about this place are the turtles

Horrible

Rooms are very small with bad view and small bathroom with glass doors Room's Cleaning is terrible( we found insects at beds and towels) Staff(especially reception ) are extremely rude and aggressive Usually there are wedding parties at the roof wich is very annoying cause sounds are heard in rooms

Only the location cause it's near to both the sea and sultanahmed

Good location & food but poor facilities
    • Double or Twin Room

In my opinion staff at reception, room service and in restaurants need professional training. Importantly bed light lamp is in the middle of the double bed just slightly above pillows which is very dangerous. We banged our head almost every day. I never seen light lamp like that before. Every one please mind your head ). There are no English channels except news. And Wi-Fi is extremely poor inside room. Our room was just front of Wi-Fi modem on 2nd floor but hardly can use internet. I saw so many other guests using internet on corridor and at hotel lobby where Wi-Fi signals are bette. If you are English speaking country then you don't have any entertainment channel and vey poor Wi-Fi inside room. You will be really bored in room specially if you are traveling with kids.

Location was excellent. Just few minutes walk away from most important sites of Istanbul. Good food at restaurant. Good view of sea and city from restaurant.

Location (near a nice touristic area + 15 min walk from the...

Check-in time was 1 hour delayed and many other people had the same problem at the reception. Then after the delay, the AC was off in the room and it was a very hot day. We had to wait for a while until it cooled the room.

Location (near a nice touristic area + 15 min walk from the tramway) Very good breakfast compared to other hotels in Turkey

Great experience, wonderful city, but always make sure the taxi drivers have their meters going
    • Superior Room

Breakfast is great from an oriental point of view, but for Europeans some whole meal bread, organic non sweet (!) cereals would be nice. Even the orange juice was sweetened.

good location good restaurant but small room poor activities.

The lobby is very old, dead and dark, I would like to see more activities in lobby.

the room is not big enough for extra bed! the location for the historical tourist is very good

Memorable stay in Istanbul
    • Superior Room

The taxi experience from airport to hotel was not good. The driver charged us extra. Hotel should send their shuttle to airport for passenger pickup.

The terrace view was amazing. The location was very good and hotel staff was very courteous.

Good value for money.
    • Double or Twin Room

Unfortunatelly I heard all time a smashing door coming from reception below. Not pleasant, but if you're lucky might not get a room on top of the reception.

Good value for money. Great terrace. Clean rooms. Decent breakfast.

They charge me one night because I take it three hour...
    • Double or Twin Room

They charge me one night because I take it three hour earlear The space of the room almost 20 mar so it is very small. Hardly it suitable me with the wife

Clean good service

We believe that my doutgher lost her gold bracelet in the room 134 on bed but still they couldn't find it. We asked front desk soon we left the hotel

Clean good service

Good and hestorical
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff attitude (descrimination against arabs) Room cleaning quality (not same all the time) The do not provide the complementary bottle of water every day Check in has delayed 30 mins

Price, location and the property design (style)

• Double or Twin Room

The terrace was nice but the staff were ignoring and didn't gave the change, we had to ask for it. They were changing the tables and took our umbrella while we were sitting and had to leave because the sun was to hot.

The receptionists were very friendly and helpful with advices.We requested an early breakfast and taxi which they provide.

The staff was not helpful even in reciption and restaurant

I dont like to stay when i saw the staff how they talk with us They are not respecting Not helping us And when we ask them about a place They ignore us

The staff was not helpful even in reciption and restaurant The staff was very poor in respect in restaurants and reciption Not recommended to stay because of the staff

Excellent Service on minimum price
    • Double or Twin Room

It's centerally located hotel and u can visit all prominent visitor place through walk and hotel is very near and clean. Excellent Service and food

Will not book this hotel again

most comments mentioned that the breakfast is one of the best in Istanbul, but it was not. The terrace was boiling in this worm weather

The sea was just across the street and there was a bus station nearby which we use to reach the center without climbing the hill poo

Could be better for value of money
    • Superior Room

House keeping not efficient in room cleaning and not handling bathroom problem. In room Wi Fi very weak.

Terrace restaurant quality and personnel. Front desk people were helpful and nice.

A bit disappointing this time
    • Double or Twin Room

The room floor was not really cleaned, a bit sticky and under the bed there was a lot of dust. Also, we order an airport shuttle and paid in cash to the hotel. the shuttle was 40 min late and we had to take a taxi otherwise we would be late to our flight. The hotel offered to refund us for the shuttle but I think it would be nice to offer a taxi for that incontinence and take the difference rates on the hotels name. If the hotel choose to work with this shuttle company they should take responsibility for their behavior otherwise, dont offer them to your hotel guest. Breakfast- not enough selection of egg types and no salad. low quality of coffee.

The design is beautiful with nice attention on details. the bath robes are perfect!! loved the rooftop terrace with view to the ocean and the blue mosque on the other side.

Facilities available in the room / bathroom were good.
    • Double or Twin Room

Facilities available in the room / bathroom were good. The rooftop dining lounge gives a wonderful view of the Sea of Marmara. Many attractive places at walking distance, however, taking a cab for uphill locations will be a good idea. Good quality breakfast having sufficient variety. Overall healthy memories of our stay as a small family.

Browse Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel traveller photo gallery