Reviews of Bentley by Molton Hotels - Special Class

Halaskargazi Cad. No:23, Harbiye, Sisli, 34367 Istanbul, Turkey

#643 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

We enjoyed staying at the hotel especially the flexibility...
    • Deluxe Corner Room

We enjoyed staying at the hotel especially the flexibility when we came early to check in. I would like to thank Mr. Haroun for the breakfast when we arrived from the airport.🌷

The hotel is not worth paying 270 USD for a double room in three days
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room facility was poor in such a way that we had to request everything to make it comfortable.

I just liked the location which is located on the main street and very close to the metro station. I appreciate Mr. Haroon to help us.

Location is really good if you need a quick access to...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is served in a rather narrow space, a basic reorganization can provide probably better comfort

Location is really good if you need a quick access to nisantasi and/or osmanbey metro

Overpriced hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I stayed in this hotel a year a ago and I had a better impression. Hotel requires investment in many directions in order to claim such prices from guests. Staff is not competent enough , rooms are not clean, windows don’t isolate a noise from outside ( old window locks), low water pressure, furniture is old, old traces of water leaks on walls. I don’t think that i will convince myself and my family to come back to this hotel again.

Hotel Manager is a good person. He understood our concerns and provided support. Hotel has 3 elevators. Location is good, but for same quality but cheaper price, it is possible to find a nearby hotels. Breakfast was below expectations, but can save your 10$ daily.

Business Hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There is nothing wrong as long as you don’t expect too much - it is a middle class hotel not more and not less

For me the location near Şişli was important

Well located Hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff were not enough friendly The air conditioning was not enough good It was too noisy We faced some mis arrangements in payment by credit card

Well located Hotel Good access to everywhere through Harbiye bus stop

The staff is very friendly, when i entered my room it was...
    • Economy Single Room

When i opened the window in first room it was overlooking the wall and noise from the air conditioning and it would be impossible to stay there. also carpet in room was not cleaned and there was a garbage on it laying in corners. i also found one dirty slipper which was laying under the bed from one of the previous guests

The staff is very friendly, when i entered my room it was too small and i got upgraded to a bigger room with no charge and really enjoyed my stay

Everything was going fine until the final experience, very bad.

Staff inflexibility.

I liked the hotel in general, but had a bad experience on the checkout. My friend bought me this holiday, and used his card, I was faced with having to have to pay in cash as payment was not taken from my friends card. I was not prepared for that as I list my bank card couple of days before coming to Turkey. I had to borrow money to pay in cash, which was really inconvenient. If you don't accept payment from a card with a deferent name that the resident then you should make it very clear before booking. Very unhappy

Cozy boutique hotel close to Taksim

Old windows

Kind and friendly staff. The position is very good, close to Taksim Square. Rooms are comfortable and well equipped. I found this hotel very cozy.

Very friendly staff but they need to be trained.
    • Deluxe Corner Room

Room looks a bit tired and noisy because of the very busy main street. Breakfast could be better.

Very friendly staff but they need to be trained. We stayed corner room, view was quite good.

I have to thanks the reception people they were very helpe full.
    • Economy Single Room

the room should be filled with all contents like water , we should call every day bring water .

The hotel is good but it need more management for cleaning for example the loopy toilet smelly. the food, was not much , and service was root . we wish the services in the restaurant specially the people be smile.

Great staff , thanks for the superior room
    • Economy Single Room

There is no swiming pool or gym

The staff was freindly and they transfered my reservation from economy to superior without discharge , for free . The breakfast was delicious.

e have one night there,i didnt reay enjoied becuse i wanted to use fintnes area and was not good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

fitness area?? it was a room with just trad mile and some other items it was not good, breakfast was just different cheese, we didn't like we were in another office and ask them to bring our baggage to downstairs if we didn't com back before 12 ( check out time) but when we return to hotel and was before 12, they brought our baggage to down stair.

the room are not very clean, but is good, very close to Canada office for Iranian people

• Suite Room

There was no kettle, free water only for first night, Only one small water. When i insisted for the kettle they told me that the hotel is fully booked and no available kettles as there are 4 Kettles need to be repaired. Although Im staying in a suite The towels are old.

The location is great
    • Bosphorus Family Room with Sea View

The room (family room at the topfloor) was supposed to have a Expresso machine and 2 fridges but it was a simple ketttle, they dont change the cup and the glass (you have to ask) the second fridge was not working, the table on the terrace was broken so you could not put anything on it. The night staff doesnt understand english or badly

The location is great The day staff is nice and very helpful

Good location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Reception staff with VERY weak English language so it was simply difficult to communicate, hotel taxi transfers very expensive, payment might be done only in cash Turkish liras (i needed to run to ATM in the middle of the night as card or EUR were not accepted). Floor in the room was not vacuumed for my entire stay.

Great location, walking distance to Taksim, shopping center and restaurants around. Spaciour room and comfortable bed.

Worth the money you pay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I didn't like the fact that some things were broken in our room (drawers), the rooms very often smell like smoke, but that is a Turkish problem, and could be cleaner. But I am being fussy, everything is already quite ok.

The hotel is like in the pictures. The staff is very friendly and ready to help. The location is great. It is a fairly new hotel so the furniture and accessories are in a good shape. They care about you.

Value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The traffic is busy, so you need time to enter or to get out from the area. We had problem with the air cooling. It was February and the air conditioning was hot air only. We couldn’t open the window because the noise of the traffic.

The location was close to many things The price The staff

Excellent location , great value
    • Economy Single Room

Excellent location within walking distance to all the top placess in nisantasi, harbiye and taksim. Nice, clean and cosy hotel that feels like a boutique address with friendly and kind personnel.

Friendly & helpful staff , love the room size , the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Friendly & helpful staff , love the room size , the location is 5 min away from Nişantaşı ! ♥️ I would like to give a special thanks to Mr. Harun he was so gentle and kind with us in a very professional way .. THANK YOU! I will stay here again :D

Fine place to stay
    • Deluxe Corner Room

Sofa bed was not that comfortable and also small. it could be much better. also the noise isolation for the windows next to street was not that good!

Nice place, comfortable, and breakfast was good.

A good place to stay in Istanbul
    • Economy Single Room

You can park your car to the Ispark spots right in front of the hotel. No private parking. If there is an empty spot, you are lucky. If not, you may struggle.

Great building, really close to Nişantaşı (just a 4-5 minute walking distance), also close to Taksim and the subway station is about 100 m away. They upgraded my room to a larger one without charging a fee. Comfortable bed, clean room, good TV and other stuff.

Perfect staff at the reception.
    • Bosphorus Family Room with Sea View

No cleaning service/change of towels during my two nights stay.

Perfect staff at the reception. Breakfast reasonable, close to Taksim square and Isticlal street, beautiful balcony at my penthouse room with a nice view over Bosphorus.

Good Value Stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was slightly dated and certain things were missing like door ledge, television remote control and the deposit safe wasn't working. It is beside a main road and may be noisy at times but still bearable.

The location was good, nearby to subway and a 30minutes walk to Taksim square. Staff were generally friendly and speak english.

Very disappointing
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooms is very small the beds are small too the pillows are very old and the hotel is very old

The staff is very friendly and the location is amazing

Very disappointed under expectations
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room size and the bed size the service are very slow and at night it’s very noisy and the towels are old very poor hotel

The location was great and staff are very friendly but very very poor hotel no hot water for two days beds are very old and pillows too

its near a metro station only
    • Deluxe Corner Room

the room was very small , the bed does not fit for 2 , there was no facilities in the room , we had to request toothbrush and the napkins , no garbage bin in the room , the heater make a lot of noisy sounds , a guy from the maintenance once opened the room door and entered without any prior notice , the wifi doesn’t work in the room you need to go to the toilet in order to have internet connection , no body understand english only turkish language , stuff are very rude and unprofessional , we found an opened whiskey bottle in the fridge , you cant find any kettle or coffee in the room , the tv is very small , better to watch on your phone during your stay , the window handle is broken.

its near a metro station only

For those who wanna stay in a comfy olace its bot good choice
    • Economy Single Room

The hotel is so old that tbey still have keys on the door instead of card key. Imagine from this how old the hotels and rooms are

I did not like anythi g about hotel beside the staff was helpfull.

I have been to better places with less , worst experience.
    • Economy Single Room

The room , it’s extra small , it’s dark I had use my phone torch to look around !! , the Tv is useless . you can find mosquitos smashed on walls and some unidentifiable insect is laying on to ceiling and on the left side of the wall next to the bed, the toilet is broken when u flush some of the water gets out, There is no phone on the room ! Means no wake up calls. The elevators: extremely small. overall it was the worst experience I had in Istanbul so far , room 806 avoid it

Staff where friendly & location

No. 1.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

You can smell the cigarette in the rooms even in the the non-smoking rooms as well. Pictures shows the rooms much more bigger than they are.

No. 1. location. The stuff are very polite and helpful.

We stayed for a night and it wasn't what we thought, Unclean and not a cool neighborhood.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff's response, Room wasn't ready on time, Bedsheets were unclean and had a blood stain on it, Gym didn't have any music nor any mirror and the machines were old.

Nothing special.

The staff are not as polite as I'd have thought they...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff are not as polite as I'd have thought they would. I prefer to be left alone, I ask when I need to. The guy at gym room is unpleasant.

good for value
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Internet speed was really awful you could not do anything with that special in nights . thanks reception person . who helped me a lot to do my work with another internet connection . also they arrange for us pickup in airport . but we wait there almost 30 min. to arrange with driver and coming to airport . and we arranged with them to pick us up from hotel to airport . but they have near 30 min delay for pickup.

The hotel was small sized
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1- The bathroom ceiling was leaking and it was so inconvenient, even though they sent somebody and he fixed it, it started leaking the other day. 2- When I was reserving the room, I mentionned I will pay at desk by cash, when I reached to Ataturk airport I called them and reminded them again that I will pay by cash, but when I reached there, they had already taken the money from the card !! I already told them that it was my friend's card and I pay by cash, but they did it anyways !! 3- Also I mentioned I want a quiet room but it was not. The car horns wouldn't let us sleep a minute in peace. 4- The ladies toilet in lobby was disgusting, it smelled like an animal was long dead there... 5- the breakfast was simple.

I liked the staff' behaviour, the location was good, only 200 meters from metro station & 100 meters from bus station. 10 minutes walk to Taksim.

bad experience not again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

i was put in a real bad room size wise and view, then they changed me to a much better room size wise and view. but the fist room was a bad experience

Great place for a stay in Istanbul at a reasonable price
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was a huge disappointment but seen the price of the hotel I would recommend to have breakfast outside (a lot of places with a great Bosporus view in Ortaköy). After our first night, the room didn't get cleaned, but to be honest, it didn't bother me. Seen the situation of the hotel, expect a lot of noise from outside, even at night. I had no problems with it as it contributed to my Istanbul experience. At the other hand, one night the inhabitants of the room next to me put loud music starting at 1:45 am. They were lucky I love Turkish music and I hadn't to get up early the next day. There is a sauna in the hotel which I didn't try out as no bath robes were available in the room.

The hotel is situated in a very vivid neighbourhood with a lot of stores and restaurants around ( restaurants not to be recommended) so taxis can be stopped easily by the hotel. The situation is ideal to depart to Ortaköy and Taksim ( by taxi and not that expensive). I read in the description of the hotel that rooms with a view on the Bosporus are available. I requested one in beforehand as I arrived on my birthday and apparently my request hadn't be taken in consideration and seeing the hotel by myself I can't manage to understand that there are such rooms as the Bosporus isn't in proximity. In either way, the receptionist made a gesture and offered me a corner suite which was great. Reception was warm and kind. Money can't be changed in the hotel, I thought I read the possibility to do so among the options but it isn't the case but the receptionist made an exception and changed our money. Great client orientated service. A lot of ATM around the hotel. Hotel is cosy and the reception is nicely decorated. Room interior is basic, nothing special but classy. Very spacious. The price is very interesting in comparison to other hotels and it's worthy seen the situation. The hotel offers a transfer from and to both airports in Istanbul: 25 euros one way from or to IST Ataturk and 50 euros one way from and to Sabina Gokcen airport. The car is huge and luxurious. In our way to the hotel we even received water and candy. But we had to wait a long time for the driver despite our huge delay, but he made it up with his kindness. Bed is comfortable and there is a huge mirror in the room. I would definitely come back here the next time I'll visit Istanbul.

Great Hotel
    • Bosphorus Family Room with Sea View

- The lighting in the room is very dim

- The staff were great. All of them were very helpful. They would go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. - The location of the hotel is amazing. Right in the middle of everything. It's on main street, but yet quiet. There are lots of shops, stores, and restaurants around it. - I took the Bosohrus Suit. The balcony & view were very nice. - It feels very safe, comfortable & cozy. - For Arabs & Muslims it is a plus that the hotel doesn't have a night club. - Value for money.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Old and dirty hotel
    • Deluxe Corner Room

Very old and dirty hotel. It doesn't deserve to be even 3 stars hotel. - expensive - old - dirty - water flow problems - smells bad - no diversity of breakfast - no tea maker staff.

Only and only the location

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Renovation
    • Bosphorus Family Room with Sea View

Hotel needs an overall renovation, rooms are old, water system has pressure problems, electrical system is not proper, air conditioning works only cold though it is still spring in Istanbul and nights are cold

Location is perfect

Attention: No AC in the hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It was hot and there is no AC in the room. The staff told us we can't do anything. It was the worst experience ever to sleep in your swet

Excellent hotel thanks to excellent staff
    • Deluxe Corner Room

Dear Sir, This is an excellent hotel for business and tourism. Perfect location and service. In particular the staff member called Mr Tuncay is always very professional and very helpful. The hotel can be very proud of Mr Tuncay and his dedication to his job and work. I have met Mr Tuncay on several stays in the hotel and he always looked after me and was of excellent service and very attentive and friendly. All this makes my stays always very comfortable and I am planning to come back soon. Thank you. Kind regards, Joachim von Halasz

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Excellent location but very late check-in allowed only...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff were not helpful at all and would allow an early check-in only for those who were "outspoken"?! Had to check in after 2pm into a noisy room.

Location, cleanliness and comfort

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

In totally was Good.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The housekeeping & cleaning wasn't at a med level, I asked the housekeeper to clean the mirror, and have stayed 5 nights and the mirrors are still dirty.

My booking was for NO SMOKING room, but this position isn't available, at this Hotel, and was moved for other no smoking room but was the same. The smoke smell was every where except the Breakfast lounge.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Short but nice
    • Deluxe Corner Room

During my staying it was my birthday and i didn't receive any message from the hotel to wish me my birthday. I always spending my birthday in a different country and i always received some wishes, cake for my birthday except that people was really helpful.

The best memories for me its the kindness of Harun is so nice, always here to help, smily face. :) SEE U my new friend ;). I came early and i could join my room from 10:30. thanks u again Harun :) The neighborhood is really lovely.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Make sure to confirm what you're getting before you arrive
    • Suite Room

The Suite was much smaller than it seemed in the pictures, the lighting was dim, the chairs in the living room were VERY dirty, the reception seemed helpful to manage the problems and try to fix them, but alot more was expected from them after such a very unworthy experience. The water temperature control was not okay, the windows ventilated cold air even when they were closed, the central heating wasn't well.

The breakfast was okay, the facilities in the bathroom are good, and the reception were responsive.

Everythings was in the hotel it's very good and I advise...

Everythings was in the hotel it's very good and I advise anyone to deal with "Faith" reception he's very helpfully and smiley everytime

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

4 stars hotel with the warest breakfast ever!
    • Deluxe Corner Room

The breakfast was very very poor and bad for a 4 stars hotel!!! The housekeeping was so poor they Clean the room very very bad!! I stayed in this hotel for 10 days.. first week I lived without shower gel , and the last 5 days without teeth pasta!

Reseption stuff and sauna

Good place for conferences
    • Economy Single Room

I was in a room (406) facing a wall. So, at any time of the day, I was just in the dark, with no natural light, I always needed to keep the lights on. The shower is weirdly assembled so it was leaking water everywhere.

I went here because it was just 2 min from the İstanbul Lütfi Kırdar Center. The rooms and the hotel itself are cool. Breakfast is decent. WiFi as well. Cleanliness was good.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

It is certainly a very good place to stay, You feel that...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The details, like lamp near the bad, cattle, inside of dravers's must be controlled and cleaned.

It is certainly a very good place to stay, You feel that you'r in a good-quailty place. Besides, it is near the metro and other public transportation opportunities, let alone it is in a walking distance to Taksim. Breakfast good enough. And finally, I felt very safe which is very vital!..

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Nice
    • Deluxe Corner Room

I liked this hotel very much. This is the second time we stay here. Very Cosy, friendly atmosphere. Location is the best- close to taxim, nishantashi. Friendly, helpful staff. Special regards to Fateh bey.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Economy Single Room

First single bed room that the kind personnel was pleased to change for me later.

The hotel is comfortable and well situated in şişli near to tramway station and shops. A special thanks to Tuncay and harun from the reception who did everything to make me feel comfortable. I reccommend the hotel. Good quality/price balance.

Great Location, Good Rooms with Minor Flaws
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We didn't like getting messages to leave a comment from our personal mobile phones. These phones shouldn't be used by the staff of hotel to contact guests other than to inform anything about the stay. Also, our room didn't have toilet brush and the bathroom had some ceiling wears.

We've liked the fast process from Mr. Murat of the front desk. We also liked the room design and the bed which was comfortable. The location is also great considering we usually spend our time in Nişantaşı.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

True Turkish hospitality
    • Suite Room

Small TV in sleeping room, outdated airconditioner.

One of the best services among hotels in Istanbul. From easy and fast written and oral communication, to turkish traditional hospitality. Here I must name 2 really great guys: Bahadir and Tuncay that helped us a lot with transport and few other things. But all other people who works in this hotel are friendly, speaks English and are always ready to help. Room is nice and spacious, clean with daily maintanance and without disturbances. Room service is definitelly the fastest and best in Istanbul. Even better than in some 5 star hotels. Breakfast is always good, delicious and in enough amounts. Restaurant is clean and pleasant. If you get irritated by unpleasant people on the streets or during shopping, just come back to hotel and atmosphere created by people who works there will help you feel good again. Of course there are some technical shortcomings of room as in any other hotel but people who works at this hotel do their best to fix it in minutes. To make a sum: Our best stay in a hotel in Istanbul. No racism, no bad comments, only good hospitality and smiles. Hotel is friendly toward Europeans and people who works in hotel are honest. Looking forward to next visit.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

a business hotel with great location but..
    • Deluxe Corner Room

the breakfast was aaaaaaaaawful !! one of the worst that I have ever experienced. no variety, no quality and no hot food. every day I should call to reception and ask him to put some toilet paper , soap and shampoo in my room there was a problem in cold water and many times we had boiled water instead of cold water !

the location of the hotel was undoudetly greatttt! near to bus station and near to Metro station. the hotel was clean and tidy and roughly comfort and our room was a big one! they upgrade our room to a better and bigger one with no extra charge

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Perfect location, Great comfort, Perfect for business and shopping travellers
    • Economy Single Room

I really appreciated the professionalism and warm welcome of the reception staff. I arrived at middle of the night but Mr. Harun welcomed me and quickly completed my check in and provided all necessary information. Good breakfast, good room service. Although the hotel is located on a main street, it's quite silent.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Very goood
    • Economy Single Room

The hotel was really beautiful and clean...... in addition to the helpful man in the Respition Mr.haroon who's assisting me to find a lot of nice places in Istanbul I advice to book in this hotel

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Never again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very basic hotel. There are many better and cheaper places to stay nearby. Didn't like anything in this hotel. From strange smell in the room, very thin walls that you can hear everything from other rooms, to very poor breakfast with no other choices then baked eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers and some Turkish cheese. Would never stay here again.

Didn't like anything

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Mr. Harun and Mr. Fatih are best as other stuff as well..000000000000000000
    • Deluxe Corner Room

Especially Mr. Harun and Mr. Fatih so kindly and helpful. You are nearly resteurants and grocery and all the shops.. I am greatfull all the stuff of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Everything was perfect, really a great value of money, nice...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Everything was perfect, really a great value of money, nice location....special thanks to Mr Harun for his kindness, cooperation and hospitality, very recommended... 😊

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Fatih help full us to upgrade my reservation

Everything it's very nice

Regarding the hotel and found the comfort of large and excellent in terms of reception service help of the brother / fatih receptionist in the quality of cleanliness and attention given to the support of the hotel and also do not forget the attention of brother Aaron, who also supported me in the hotel and provided me attention and care, and I would recommend going to this hotel and also B_khasusi I shall revert back at him I really appreciate their support and your support and thank you

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Good location, clean, perfect people
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

" perfect place!! I am also extremely satisfied with the people that work there. The helped me a lot in everything, expecially the office manager Fatih"

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Perfect stay

All was great

The hotel location is perfect, very close metro station. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The stuff were very helpful and the price is perfect for the value. I definitely liked it.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Practical great
    • Economy Single Room

The hotel itself is lovely and clean and tastefully appointed. The staff really go above and beyond what i have come to expect. Fatih bey in front desk was very friendly and helpful-he upgraded my economical room to a deluxe one without any fees and was super welcoming. Special thanks to always smiling Mehmet bey at the restaurant. He remembers what you like to drink and sees to every possible request you might have food-wise and is just the kindest person. Shout out to Ridvan at room service who had to deal with the mess i created at my room, it was always clean and tidy thanks to him. I knew this hotel included breakfast but i wasnt expecting a nice dining room with an open buffet of high quality choices. Overall the staff especially Fatih and Mehmet bey were unfailingliy great. I would definately stay here next time im in istanbul. Central location and great value balance.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

My second visit
    • Suite Room

My second visit... Close to all the textil shops.. 5 minute taxi from taksim and Gevaher mall... Had a problem with my booking but reception was prompt and swift in fixing it Breakfast is nice and the waiter is polite They understand english well.. Gave me a late checkout when i asked.. Wifi was really good

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Great place to stay in İstanbul
    • Deluxe Corner Room

The staff is excellent and very helpful especially FATIH at the front desk he is awesome! The rooms are comfortable and decently priced not to mention it's in a great location.

Relaxed and peaceful hotel in the city
    • Suite Room

Shower were a bit complicated. 🤔

I liked that we had a separate bedroom from a TV room with a small kitchen. Felt like a home....great location. Close to subway and Taxim Square.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

my experience in Bentley hotel it was more than amazing...

nothing it was all good

my experience in Bentley hotel it was more than amazing rooms was clean breakfast was rich the location was amazing less than 5 minutes by walking to Osmanby metro station. Also I would love to Thank the both receptionist guys Mr Fatih and Ilkay cuz both were so helpful and provide me everything I need. totally recommend this hotel for everyone .

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Good hotel at a great price
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Right On the main jumhuriyet road so traffic was a little bIt too noisy for my liking.

Neat clean and good breakfast Fatih the front office manager was good.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Disturbing bellboy!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

30 minuted after i have settled down to my room and started to sleeping the bellboy knocked the door many times until i wake up and answer and asked me such a silly question that if i know the time for breaksfast.This was awful being waked up for such a silly reason.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Quite nice hotel clean and comfortable

Nothing to remember

Quite nice hotel clean and comfortable Professional people running the place Also I would like to mention mr faith from the front desk for his hospitality

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Great experience

The breakfast was great and it had a family atmosphere and mehemet at the buffet was very hospitable. Also the men at the reception Fatih and Oguz were very helpful with great attitude and friendly. We enjoyed our stay and surely it will always be our place of accommodation in Istanbul.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

The room smelled like smoke all the time, the bathroom smell...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room smelled like smoke all the time, the bathroom smell wasn't pleasant either and they accused us for taking from the mini bar even though we didn't..poor costumer service and I don't recommend it

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

I liked the location, nearby grocery shops, caferterias and...
    • Deluxe Corner Room

Weak Wifi signal in the rooms, you have to go to the lobby for better signal

I liked the location, nearby grocery shops, caferterias and metro station. Spacous room, Welcoming and helping staff

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

This Hotel has a very good cost effectiveness!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The minibar didn't work. All drinks were warm. The room was extremly loud. All noises of the street we've heard. The air-conditioner didn't work, so we had to open the windows at night!

The stuff was friendly, room and bath were clean and it was very cheap!

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

fair to stay ...
    • Suite Room

old bath towels need to be changed, bed sheets were not replaced, with a little effort could be so much better.

good location, good value, good breakfast

Browse Bentley by Molton Hotels - Special Class traveller photo gallery