Reviews of Blue & White Hotel

Cirali Mah. Ulupinar Köyü., 07289 Cıralı, Turkey

#21 of 29 Holiday rentals in Cıralı

Relaxing, happy, comfortable what more could you ask for. Our thanks to everyone.
    • Bungalow

There is nothing to dislike at the Blue and White. Everything was perfect for us.

Everything was superb. This was our second visit to the Blue and White and we were not disappointed. The family and staff were very friendly, helpful and attentive. The accommodation was clean and comfortable and the breakfast and evening meals were excellent. We highly recommend this great holiday “home”. Our thanks to everyone for making our holiday a very happy one.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Clean and comfortable accommodation, friendly and caring staff. What more could you ask for.
    • Bungalow

Nothing really. If I was being very picky the pillows could be a bit better, but no big deal.

Staff, accommodation, breakfast and evening meal all excellent. We were made to feel very welcome from the time we arrived. Would recommend to anyone visiting Cirali. Thanks to all the staff.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2015

Staff is really helpfull: starting from recommendations...

Staff is really helpfull: starting from recommendations regarding local tours till helping me greatly to return the boat licence I forgot in the room. Territory is very green. Close to the beach. You can get umbrellas for the beach from the hotel for free. Nice aircon in the room.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2015

Sea is so close to the room, everything is perfect!

It's a bit difficult to go through the stones to the sea, but it isn't a serious problem.

Sea is so close to the room, everything is perfect! And a lot of thanks to the owners!)) I 'll be back))))

• Reviewed: 9 August 2015

Hotel is located very close to the sea.

Coctails are quiet expensive (10 euro for mojito).

Hotel is located very close to the sea. Personnel is very nice and helpful. It's very quiet and calm here. Dinner is great.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2015

It was close to beach.

I thought booking will charge my credit card. But owner of hotel said I have to pay with euro. I said I reservation is with us dollar. He calculated by his self and charge me more than exchange rate. Also he added extra. He said it is 990 and took 1000. He was very rude. They were very unfriendly. They did not help about transportation to other place.

It was close to beach.