Reviews of Calista Luxury Resort 5 stars

Tasliburun Mevkii Antalya, 07500 Belek, Turkey

#7 of 62 hotels in Belek

Everything else.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Garden View

House keeping needs improvement and the bed mattress is hard. Giving more pillows options would be nice.

Everything else.. Staff are very friendly and shows are great.

Utmost care from the staff!
    • Suite

Outer buildings do not have heating in their atriums. You face cold as soon as you leave your room - if you are staying in winter time.

Utmost care from the staff!

Awesome suites, Very courteous staff, View from balcony is...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Garden View

There was extremely less selection for Vegetarians, felt bad

Awesome suites, Very courteous staff, View from balcony is amazing, Free Wine and Fruits on arrival and beautiful resort facing Mediterranean Sea,

Unreasonable Price

Price was very very unreasonable, $450 per night I think was too much for it

The staff were very friendly and helpful, no complain of man power, room was clean, bed was comfy, food was ok, I expected to have more authentic Turkish food. Restaurant was open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snack.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Wonderful resort , but only for Summer
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The game center charged for every game which was a big let down. Had to buy 12 coins for 20 euros. I stayed IN ela resort before and they never charged for any thing. Plus the food menu was very unimpressive. It felt like as if there were not many guests in the hotel and so the menu was below average.staff was the highlight of the stay they were super helpful and amazing.

The setting of hotel and rooms, stuff in the bathroom were also awesome. Felt like true luxury

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Praavoooo calista

Needs curtains for sun

great choises with lots of variety in every meal - hospitality and welcoming us even with whatsapp which help us a lot - the loopy is really some thing else - all the staff looots of thanks specialy mr unal we leave with amemories of happiness

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Bad experience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Tubebath very slippery,my 4 years old daughter falldown on it, the headshot was very bad as she fall on back,it was a awful experience and the hotel staff was rude ; I ask for ice and they bring a plastic shopping bag with ice:-(((...I ask on telephone for Dr and they put me to wait,after 10 min they call back and ask me If I want to pay and I can afford a doctor??:-((( I pay more than 300 euro at hospital ; I ask for refund all my 4 days holiday becouse our holiday was destroy as she can not enjoy the sun anymore and the accident happened in the very first day of staying; they refuse me and said I can go with her at playroom!!! The bathroom haven't Any warning card about the slippery tubebath,it is really dangerous and I am very afraid this could happend again ...Now we are Waiting to pass 6 months for a new-appraisement for my Little girl:-(((...

Everything was amazing

Everything was amazing

Special service, relaxing,great food .
    • Family Suite

Special service, relaxing,great food .

Very nice and wonderful experienced

Every thing

fantastic resort and zero fault all around.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

fantastic resort and zero fault all around.

It was amazing I will be back
    • Family Suite

The lights in the rooms specially the toilet

Food ,service and atmosphere

• Family Suite

Everything They provide us JAIN FOOD (made by saiful Ismile mir) which very very good, we cannot imagine such a taste food v can get

An excellent choice
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The service, the food, the amenities, the activities - everything was first class.

It was a great experience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The staff was very nice and helpful

We had excellent holiday!!!!

Amazing vacation
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The mattress and the pillow

The room, the food, the sea

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Amazing place to relax and enjoy good food
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The bed mattress could have been better

The service was excellent along with the food and overall activities calista had to offer were amazing

Food was overcooked sometimes.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Food was overcooked sometimes. The meat smelled as expired.

Perfect place to stay

no thing

Perfect place to stay its heaven

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Great resort

Everything, food , activities, rooms ,

• Reviewed: 2 March 2016

Perfect staff and facility.

Perfect staff and facility. I liked them all.Especially I can't pass without mentioning of his name, manager Mr.Unal helped me to enjoy while all my staying .Thanx for all and congratulations!

• Reviewed: 12 February 2016

Everything was great

Non

Everything was great Clean rooms quite excellent service and very friendly staff The food was woow niice. It was my honeymoon choice and really worth it

• Reviewed: 8 January 2016

Location and architecture of hotel

Receptionists and staff.Most of them are careless and insufficient for the requests of customers. And also the price is too high and that's not fair for this hotel.

Location and architecture of hotel

• Reviewed: 5 January 2016

The location is great and hotel is almost comfortable

The food and the behaviours of staff are not satisfied. The receptionists don't care about customers and we had to take our heavy luggages to our room by ourselves and it was difficult to find our room as well. And definitely,the price is not worth for this kind of old fashioned hotel.

The location is great and hotel is almost comfortable

• Reviewed: 14 November 2015

I was in Calista about 8 years ago right after opening, was...

I was in Calista about 8 years ago right after opening, was visiting Turkey very often and again decided to visit Calista. Was worried if it became worse than I remember, but was very happy to see that it is again great! I really appreciated attitude of all staff at front desk, at restaurants. Very lovely atmosphere of relax and comfort. Really good quality food. Only pity that new hotels which were built not long ago somehow narrowed prospective and sea view. I hope, that maybe owner of Calista will buy ghost-hotel on the right side, demolish it or reconstruct and build Calista-"sister". I believe that together with same team of architects it will be very successful. Only what I would like to change in the rooms it is colour. Most of decoration is dark brown, it's a little depressing. White colour will be more positive and modern. Entertainment was very professional. It was unexpected to listen Italian opera in Turkey, but it was good enough. We made mistake to book Regnum Carya Golf after staying in Calista and very regretted about it. Thank you for our stay.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2015

The food, various types of drinks, unbelievable number of...

Prices of extras at wet area are relatively high, and the mattress and pillow could be better

The food, various types of drinks, unbelievable number of staff, cleanness, and services

• Reviewed: 2 September 2015

The service, the food and the programs are grate,

Maybe hotel can use better animation team

The service, the food and the programs are grate, Nice and friendly atmosphere, and one of the greatest places for family vacation. I really enjoyed the time I spent in Calista

• Reviewed: 22 August 2015

In terms of facilities and service in general, there's...

This trip was my wedding present to my young son and his bride who had just got married. I wanted this honyemoon trip to be a special one and I chose the best rated and most expansive hotel in Antalya. When making the reservation, I inserted this information and explained that the person who made the reservation and was going to pay for the stay was not the guest. Upon arrival (after midnight), my son was asked to pay for the stay! This was to say the least unexpected. In any decent hotel in the world, payment is not due before check-out time. The hotel is of course entitled to a gaurantee deposit, but this was provided when the booking was made with my credit card verified by Booking.com (needless to say this was my umpteenth transaction). My son called me at 1 am. I called the hotel and talked to a duty manager and explained everything again and offered to pay in advance as he wanted with my credit card over the phone. He said it was not possible that way and said he would send an email with the procedure to follow. I promised an answer with the payment within the next 12 hours. At 8.30 am, I was awakened by a new phone call from my son to tell me he was summoned to the reception first thing in the morning and was given the choice to pay immediately for the whole period or leave the hotel!! And he had no other choice than provide them with his credi card and settle the bill. My mail box contained an email in which I was asked to send scan of my credit card, my passport and a form attached to the email that I was supposed to download, print out, fill in and sing before scanning it... I've never seen anything similar. Not even in Communist countries before the Perestroika. Thank god, the required amount of 2080 Euros was not off the limit of my son's credit card. I managed to transfer the money to his account at a later stage. But this spoiled the charm of the trip and the purpose was bitterly defeated.

In terms of facilities and service in general, there's nothing to add to all the positive reviews that made us choose this hotel. In that particular regard, the Calista deserves the excellent rating it enjoys if it were not for our initial experience that turned the first few hours we spent in the hotel into a real nightmare hard to forget inspite of all the good things we had later.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2015

Wi-Fi is good

Food variety is very limited and poor poor reception knowledge smell of food in the room (like fish!!) limited beds by the pool loud music could be heard in the rooms

Wi-Fi is good

• Reviewed: 22 February 2015

All was perfect and i recomanded the hotel to all it was...

The restaurant close @ 21:00 and reopening ,@ 23:00 , also there is no restaurants opening between this time , also was a issue that you can't receive a guest from outside and if yes the hotel will charging 15 Euro for the guest per Hr , i in business trip and i have many guests so it was not nice to charging them , this only was the two notes which i have .

All was perfect and i recomanded the hotel to all it was really a 5 stars hotel ,

• Reviewed: 5 January 2015

- Calista club animations and mini-disco

- the food: it was very difficult to find the food for a 2 y.o. baby and all of us were ill one of the day after eating in the cantine - the cleanness: globally the hotel is clean but some of the areas like for isntance windows in cafeteria are sooo dirty, inacceptable for "luxury" resort - the bad organisation of NewYear Eve

- Calista club animations and mini-disco

• Reviewed: 5 January 2015

This is very nice cozy hotel for a perfect family stay: the...

- No specifica baby food in the cantine in december - The smell of cannalisation in our room

This is very nice cozy hotel for a perfect family stay: the territory is quite little but very well organised and very green; it's easy to navigate in the hotel; the lobby is confortable and make you relax; the SPA-center is spacious and you don't have anyone there in december. The personnel is very friendly and Calista club for babies is super nice.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2016

Simply it is Luxury.

Simply it is Luxury.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2016

Facilities was not good.

Pool and bar pool

Facilities was not good.entertainment was not accessible

• Reviewed: 21 April 2016

The beach and pool

Lack of entertainment

The beach and pool

• Reviewed: 2 April 2016

we liked :

we liked : the comfort. hospitality of the managers and whole staff cleanness the whole areas

• Reviewed: 19 March 2016

Staff are really perfect

Location away of antalya city

Staff are really perfect

• Reviewed: 27 October 2015

food passion, what else to say

• Reviewed: 30 September 2015

Amazing facilities and activities.

Amazing facilities and activities. The resort has all you need to have an amazing time. Helpful staff and top class cleanliness and quality

• Reviewed: 2 September 2015

Staff excellent, great services , superb beach and enviroment

Staff excellent, great services , superb beach and enviroment

• Reviewed: 27 August 2015

Awesome resort, will come definitely again.

Just good service !

Awesome resort, will come definitely again.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2015

Was such great time thank you

Was such great time thank you

• Reviewed: 16 June 2015

Pool, buffet variety, family room, beach side sports etc

Specialty restaurants (esp Sakura), reception not well informed, arcade overly priced.

Pool, buffet variety, family room, beach side sports etc

• Reviewed: 24 March 2015

Cinema

Bed Type of food Alot of kids playing in the lobby with noises

Cinema

• Reviewed: 17 March 2015

• Reviewed: 15 February 2015

Personel, food, a la cart restaurnat, room was unbelievable

Personel, food, a la cart restaurnat, room was unbelievable

• Reviewed: 9 January 2015

hotel was nice in general

it is quite old food was not very good

hotel was nice in general we liked the room

There are also 15 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.