Reviews of Ersan Exclusive Resort & SPA 5 stars

Icmeler Mevkii P.K.357 Bodrum, 48400 Bodrum City, Turkey

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Great beach, bad service.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The staff was horrible. They wouldn’t give us any information about the hotel without asking them at least three times. They were also very unkind. The restaurants shown on the internet were all closed. There was just one main restaurant. When we asked them, they told us that there was only one restaurant. When we again asked them, they said it was because of the weather conditions. Honestly there wasn’t one cloud on the sky the entire stay.

The beach was perfect. The water was so clear, we enjoyed swimming a lot!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Best beach ever
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The food wasnt enough diversify

We loved our stay at ersan hotel, we have been lucky enough to get an upgrade and stay at one of the magnificient suit in Sign hotel. The personnal in the reception of Sign was so welcoming and available. During our stay, we asked the hotel to arrange for us a transfert to Kemer, everything went so good, the trip was sooo confortable ans the driver was so nice. I recommand. We would like u to know that we have recommanded the hotel to our friends and family and for us, since we are bloggers and influencers, once we arrive in Paris, we will recommand the hotel in social medias with all the photos we have taken from our stay. Thanks for everything and we would love to come back again next year.

In total I was happy but as we know even 5 starts hotel have different Grade.. 😉
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

When we arrived about 4:30 pm our room wasn’t ready yet, whiles our room must be ready at 2pm. The room minibar was broken and wasn’t cool ... 2 times I went to reception and explained that when we take shower the water goes up and the well has been blocked. The entertainments didn’t had any platform or opening time for example last day I find out that there is a billiard table and playstation box 😞.

The Beach was in a good location and beautiful. The restaurant management was professional and I was absolutely happy with their service.

Amazing Hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Music and DJ on the pool is noisy as it starts at 10 am. And pool is very close to all rooms.

Very nice hotel with a nice view on the sea. Staff is very professional. Good food.

The place is amazing the views is amazing i like the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The quality of the reservation i booked for a Seaview but they gave me a Garden view and a wall view!!!!! They’re not honest.

The place is amazing the views is amazing i like the bartender in the outside bar in front the beach his name shamecs

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Arsan with my family trip
    • Residence with Sea View

I didn't like the mattresses as you can feel the springs... Needs to be changed. The private restaurants are not up to my expectations except for the seafood restaurant. The normal buffet is much better.

I like the private swimming pool and the private Butler Mr. RAJAB.

Dont book a room with sea view, because you wont see any sea...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Dont book a room with sea view, because you wont see any sea because of the garden and high tree's, dont waste your money. Also the staff arent friendly, even the management(Ozkan) doesn't care about your complaint. It takes ages to get your order(sometimes they forget) from the staff at diner. This hotel is not 5 stars, more like 3 stars. An real 5 star hotel has always better guest service, i am dissapointed for the money i wasted.

The hotel refused to cancel or change my first night and...
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

The hotel refused to cancel or change my first night and insist to charge me the first day . I couldn't utilize my first day due to my flight cancellation from the airlines.

Entertainment daily.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Staff "speak" or I'd rather say ,don't speak English at all! Especially at reception desk. Never have encountered a receptionist that doesn't know how to speak at least basic English ! Language is a big problem! Only the bell boy knew English. Lol

Entertainment daily. Clean, beautiful views. Extensive variety of food. Lots to do. Only 10 mins by taxi to town centre. Lively hotel!

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, VERY UN HYGIENIC, Rated 3/10
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Firstly i'd like to start off with stating how terrible the costumer service is, the rudeness of the staff, no such thing as hygiene exists in any of there restaurants, the hotel is overbooked and the staff is amazingly under trained and unqualified for most of there positions, including the night&day front office managers. i had few very unforgettable experiences. 1) I had emailed the "Luxurious Resort" regarding shuttle bus services from airport to the "Resort" no one ever replied back to inform me about the process of transportation, i took a private cab and went to the location. 2) i had reserved for a SINGLE BED, sea view room, that is quiet because my main purpose for traveling is to relax, what i got first was a double bed, i contacted the front office after around 45 minutes trying to explain to the guy that i had not booked the following room, after waiting for another 30 minutes i got a NON sea view SINGLE BED room in front of the pool now the main problem is every miserable morning a guy from the (entertainment team) starts blasting the music and screaming his guts out to get 5 year old kids to dance, i stayed in the resort for around 12 nights, every single day i had contacted the front office and they kept of stating no rooms where available and not following up with my problems. 3) House Service is required by you to follow up and check if the rooms are properly cleaned as every day i had a problem with them not changing trash bags or providing new towels or changing the bed sheets, on my 7th day of stay i had huge rashes all over my body because the detergent or cheap sheets they were using for the beds. 4)the whole place is not maintained in a proper matter, lots of dangerous broken stairs moving benches that will almost break, wooden poles next to high areas that can literally snap at any moment.

The view and geographical location of the place is amazing, that's the only good thing i can say about this place!

It was a nice stay

The rooms are old and need to renovate.Also it’s a very big and crowded hotel and the house keeping staff were not enough.It causes a bit quick clean so rooms are not very clean.The sea was perfect but I would prefer the beach is sandy.You will need sea shoes to walk on the beach and at the sea as well!Golf service should be more frequent around because it is a big resort.

Hotel’s location was great and has a nice beach.There were plenty of very delicious Turkish and international foods. The infinity pool was nice and quiet.

It has potential to be nice but it is far from the reality
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Garden View

It was extremely dirty- rooms, common spaces, all. The product they were putting in the water to water the green are was smelling sulfur the entire time and you could not open the window or be nearby. Very poor organization at every level. Even simple airport transfer is too challenging for them The staff were not understanding what you’re talking to them neither they were caring. The level of their English was below the minimum Very stony beach

It has potential to be nice but it is far from the reality

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

I liked that it was all inclusive and the beaches were...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Garden View

I didn’t like that when I arrived at the hotel I wasn’t greeted by staff and I had to wheel my own bags into the hotel and look for the reception. It wasn’t a good way to start my stay.

I liked that it was all inclusive and the beaches were amazing! Crystal clear, clean and beautiful. The infinity pool was also really nice to chill in. Beautiful view of the mountains and amazing to watch the sunset.

Excellent location, great food, lovely staff
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

This was our first all inclusive experience and it exceeded expectations. Everything was amazing, couldn't fault it at all. The selection of food was fantastic at every meal, very tasty and fresh with something for everyone. The setting was just incredible, the view was lovely, nothing but sea and the island to look at with a choice of great pools - we especially liked the infinity pool. The entertainment team were so fun and friendly, we all joined in and they never stopped smiling. For families this is perfect.

Rooms really comfortable and clean.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Beach in front of the resort is okay however has no sand.

Rooms really comfortable and clean. Amazing food with a wide range of dishes and different every single day. The staff extremely friendly and always willing to help. The SPA has great facilities and really good treatments. Really good environment. Recommended!!!

Yes they reduce 30 € of total price but I miss chance of enjoying a see view large double room
    • Large Double Room with Sea View

I should have a see view large double room but upon arrival receptionist gave swimming pool room.

Staff, food, location, view, clean and comfort great and a plus to beauty of bodrum

I definitely do NOT recommend this place to anyone!
    • Large Double Room with Sea View

Horrible service, horrible food and drinks. Broken dishes and glasses in the resturants. Very poor quality of food. We were there during a holiday, so hotel had around 1300 hundred guests. However, they were completely understaffed. Very bad management and no oversight on quality of service.

Very nice facilities, right by the sea and have multiple swimming pools. The bedrooms are OK. Spa and nice places to hangout.

Not bad
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Garden View

hotel service was not five star Beverage was not good at all Enterntainment was poor

Operation manager was kind man Hotel area was big and good Food was good Aqua park was good

ideal beach holiday for those with children and who wish to be pampered and gain weight...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

small room, not so well cleaned, too many children, too noisy

Excellent variety, quantity and quality of food and beverages. The beach and facilities and services and wonderful staff.

Das Hotel ist schön aber das Personal ist sehr schlecht
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

I stayed 1 week there.Nice 5* hotel,great panoramas,tasty food,nice rooms but God help you with the staff. They work hard..but the service is not good,98% of them do not speak english, and the ones who show up to your room like 1-2 hours after you called to fix a problem..they kind of not wanting to leave if you dont tip them. Hard to find a clean table in the hotel's restaurant, that has cuttlery on it,i ran after glasses,water and cuttlery at each meal. Only once i've been offered a drink. They lack at organisation. Turkish ppl serve a lot of food and is not easy to find a steak. Is a 20mins. waiting in line for fresh made omletts,pastry and meat. Otherwise,nice hotel.

Die Lage ist sehr schön

Baaad
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Garden View

I wish the staff of Booking company making sure Of the hotel rating In terms of the number of stars obtained By sending a representative or confirming the supporting papers The hotel is specialized in evaluating hotels This situation will affect booking.com

The rate in booking is 5 stars but the real is 1 star or less How to be a five star hotel and 1-no napkins in the rooms and when i ask the Reception they tell go buy it from supermarket. 2- the Resturant put A little bit food not enough for all people in hotel (mybe you will not found some thing to eat it) (breakfast - lunch - dinner). 3- There is no lifeguard on the sea or swimming pool. 4- too much far from city center and other place. 5- only one life in the hotel . 6- there is no stars in the Reception and i dont know the hotel rate.

Below average does not deserve 5stars
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The adult pool was full of children. I have been told to travel to the town to buy pain killer as the hotel doctor is not allowed to give pain killers. Food was below average. The shower was full of black mould the staff kept forgetting to change the towels. And the room smelled cigarette.

Worst experience ever
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

We booked a standard room which in a five star hotel room should have a king size bed, big tv screen, clean sheets and pillows, but on the contrary... as we entered the room we noticed how bad it was!! Queen size bed, the sheets and pillows are too old and damaged to be used by any human being and it does not meet five star hotel standards in any way, in addition to the stains on the floor, the paint was messed up above the door and the tv was too small to be a laptop!! So we complained and instead of giving us a better room, they charged us extra 200 dollars for a better room which was fine! Food buffet is very boring and not much variety, also if u dont go on time for the meal u wont find food left! Also i adked for an iton as my clothes needed ironing after the trip but they dont have irons !!! They just have laundry service which i didnt need as i needed an iron .... We asked for a tissue box in the room, well again they dont have tissues in the rooms or any where!! Not a surprise at all after what we have. Ern through... Staff are not professional at all, when we booked we asked for a late checkout but when we checked with the reception, the guy working there told us three different excuses at the same time, first one is that the room is booked by a guy and he arrived then he said they have to clean then he said they are fully booked!! He was very rude and unhelpful and told us to empty the room! It was the worst experience ever! Expensive hotel but everything was bad!! Not recommended at all...

The only good thing was the location, other than that it was the worst experience with a five star hotel!

I payd too much for what i got , and I want some of my money back

First, in this trip, I reserved 3 rooms in 3 hotels. 2 hotels were very good , but this was not so good. They made a mistake with our reservation and the didn't fix this mistak. was very bad feeling for us. Very bad internet No iron in the hotel, if you need, you must buy or give to laundry and it takes few days All restorants and bars close early between 22:00 and 24:00. It's not all included , because you need to pay for many things and after 24:00 you need to pay extra charge fo all . Staf and managers not kindly , not sensitive for geusts. at the last day there, I aske for late check out because we not sleep all night like all geusts becase of the Earthquake that happend there. all geusts were out of the hotel all night. They need to write right deitals in booking, like extra charging, and that all closed after mid nigh and that not have iron and that have bad internet inthe rooms and and

nice Hotel good location good food

I would never recommend this place to a friend.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I don't usually give bad reviews about hotels, I but this hotel really pissed me off. 1) I arrived at my the property at 1 pm and was given the room at 3 pm. 2) The hot water at my room was yellow and smelly, and the cold water was only smelly. Therefore, taking a shower is like driving in a sewerage. 3) I needed to make hot water to make milk for my baby girl, the staff told my to go to the restaurant or use the coffe maker between 8 am to midnight.

Although Bodrum in general is a beautiful area, I liked the sea view.

Scary experience.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Staff does not speak any foreign language. They are very rude. As soon as you pay you they forget you. They even did not want to give me the bill so I went to get it. Bedsheets and towels are dirty so I went in town to buy new ones. The food is the worst there I got sick for 3 days than I was going in town to eat but town is not close so every day I paid taxi. This was not vacation it was torture. They have to refund me if they have any face but they are stingy. Never ever in this hotel again. My family and I suffered and each of us was sick. This is not only my opinion as many people with who I spoke had this horrific experoence. As genius member I got bottle of water, see attached photo.

Nothing. They can not be 5 star as I suffered there.

Follow the 5* hotels standards because what we saw in your hotel we can rate it as a 3 stars hotel
    • Residence with Sea View

The service was very bad and not a 5 stars hotel level .no private dining at the room and no menus like other 5 * hotels .baggie was not available 24/24 staff uderstanding english language is poor apart from one guest relation lady called nurlan who tried to do assist and she guided us she was the only one has the 5* hotel standards .we really did not expect that bad service .the time of checking we asked for the receipt of the cash we paid they said they will send to the room but they never did .also at the checkout time they asked us the pay an amount of our outlets consumption but no details was given to us like bills with each amount .we were there for a honeymoon and we were disappointed

Room only

Not Bad
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Old Furniture - Uncomfortable bed - fridge not working - rooms does not look like pictures - A/C is small for room size - not enough staff to operate/house keeping - no wifi ( wifi only around lobby area )

Beaches, swimming pools and watersposrts Food

Can I move in?
    • Honeymoon Suite

The bed is a touch hard

Ummmm how about everything ??? I am beyond impressed with this resort I did not want to leave. We stayed as a mini honeymoon while marrying in turkey (from Australia) and if not for my puppies at home I'd be calling bodrum home. The room we had was perfect, it had an outdoor spa overlooking the pool. The food was also great. I love that the price included everything!

Amazing beach...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

It was one of the best hotels i've stayed for business meeting. Amazing beach and sea. Perfect location! Peaceful and quiet. Delicious food and cool staff. Thanks for everything.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Everything .

Everything .

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Only the location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The rate per night are so high according to the services offered

Only the location

Stuff attitude at the restaurant

Stuff attitude at the restaurant

The beach only
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The customer service is very bad Noone is answering the phone and evern if they answer they don’t do our requests

The beach only

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Everything was nice
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

There was some leaks (swear water) on some sport of the resort !

Everything was nice

The beach is very clean.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The rooms are awful and uncomfortable. Bad finishing, leaking air conditioners, sewage smell.

The beach is very clean.

Weak mangment and they don't answer call plus they don't have 24 room service

Staff isn't professional enough plus no 24 hour room service as claimed.

The beach and pool were amazing , spa was nice.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The beach and pool were amazing , spa was nice. Food was good and good service

Good vacation

Not all staff speak English

Many activities

Great hotel and beautiful beach.
    • Large Double Room with Garden View

Great hotel and beautiful beach.

overall great value for money

Wi Fi was shocking

The hotel was in a nice location, service was good, location to town was fine, weather was great, beachfront good

It's really nice place

It's really nice place

it was amazing
    • Honeymoon Suite

i liked everything

Average
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

As an adult couple this place is best for families with kids. Not recommended for newly weds.

Value for money

Worse overseas stay
    • Large Double Room with Sea View

The staff, the rooms, the restaurant, the food

The location and the beach

Excellent hotel!

Everything, except poor wifi

Beautiful Sea
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Garden View

open restaurant space was too small ,not much to do in the evening too quiet if you look for entertainment

beach was comfortable , room was ok.

Great stay in an idyllic setting
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Music at pool area annoying

Great staff..food was lovely

Excellent resort 😊
    • Residence with Sea View

The repetition of the food at the facility

Our room, the staff, the scene around the resort, the beach, and all inclusive services

superb
    • Promo Room

everythings

Beach is great
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Enjoyed being here. Beach is great. Food and atmosphere is good. Clean and big rooms.

Big and clean room.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Big and clean room. Peaceful atmosphere. Good staff and delicious food!!! Beach is cool. Facilities are ok.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Great location. Amazing beach and sea. Silent and peacefull place. Food is ok, staff is respectful. Really liked this place.

It was fine.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

It was fine. Room was clean. Pool was good and the beach was amazing. Really cool place.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Amazing location and great place.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I really liked this place. Lovely and friendly staff. Delicious food. Amazing location. It was unbelievable. Hope to come again.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2016

Nice location

No professional staff except the sales manager she helped us and one waiter very polite Never consider as 5 satrs resort They speak with you as you came for free

Nice location Clean beach Nice food

• Reviewed: 5 October 2015

The grounds of the hotel, the excellent room, and the...

Some serious issues with staff. Too few spoke English, leaving me feeling rather abandoned at times. The food in the main restaurant was bland, and repetitive, it was the same for almost every day. Virtually no seafood at all. This resulted in me eating out on several occasions, (I planned on once or twice, but was forced to do much more) as I was sick of the food. I also found that the food seemed to give me some serious digestive issues. Without fail after ever meal in the restaurant, I would become bloated and have terrible flatulence, This was true of my travelling companion also - strangely, on the last night we stayed at the Ersan sign (more of this later) which is a the VIP resort next door, we found that their food did not have a similar effect, so I can only conclude there was something added to the food at the Ersan main resort en masse. When I did twice try to book the al-la-carte restaurants everything was full, with even the ones with availability not able to offer me a slot. The booking system was confusing and annoying. Far better to be able to book at the front desk. I got the impression that half the restaurants were closed as it was close to the end of the season as I didn't actually see any of them open. - I may of course not happened to be there to catch them, but in any case, it was a little annoying not being able to book despite twice in a row getting up early in the morning to do so. Too little information given by front desk about services available, no maps, not booklets explaining what is in or around Bodrum, and a lack of care and attention. However, by far the worst thing was the attitude of some of the staff. Some of the staff seemed to spend most of their time leering suggestively at my travelling companion, even whilst I was talking to them! Whilst my travelling companion is a very attractive woman, I don't think that staring at her breasts or pulling suggestive faces at her is in any way appropriate.

The grounds of the hotel, the excellent room, and the absolutely stunning views over the bay, absolutely magical.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2015

The resort is amazing and the location was 20 minutes from...

The airconditioner was terrible Told the staff twice but without further fixing The week i was there was the end of season there fore there were not much people so the services were day by day getting decreased The water sports team were not available last two days

The resort is amazing and the location was 20 minutes from Bodrum city centre The receptionist GAYE was so nice and helpy The weather was amazing at night and sunny at morning The buffet was so delicious with different cuisines Animation team were funny

• Reviewed: 25 September 2015

On 13th of September after checking in they gave us the key...

On 13th of September after checking in they gave us the key for a very basic room, once we noticed that this was not the room that we had booked, we returned to the front desk and asked for explanation, they gave us the key for another room, and that room was more or less the same as previous room, when we returned to the front deck I presented to them with the photo of the room that we had booked through Booking .Com before I.E." Superior Double Room- Sea View" they told us that they do not have this room available, we requested to see the Manger. The Manager told us that the room that we had booked is no longer available as they have shut that part of the hotel for renovation, he proposed that we can cancel our reservation and go to a better hotel, most unfortunately we could not do so as we had a large family gathering in this resort, we asked him to upgrade us to a suite, he told us that he does not have a suite available right now, but will have one available within two days, so we had no choice but to accept his offer, our brother-in-law and his wife who checked the same time as us, had the same problem as well, as they had no suites available any more so they had to accept the down graded room for the sake of family gathering, but they refunded $500.00 compensation. They had to put up with a basic room for entire week as our other members of family were visiting us from Denmark. The room service was terrible, although every morning we put out a sign to clean up the room and despite of reminding them that the room has not been cleaned, it was not cleaned until 4 pm, imagine you are on holiday and want to rest in the afternoon.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2015

Clean hotel, food ok

Staff been unfriendly and not sorting out broken fridge in my room for 2 days, no sandy beaches at the Resort, location of the Hotel in the middle of nowhere.

Clean hotel, food ok

• Reviewed: 5 September 2015

The quantity & variety of the food buffet.

Far location from city center. No sand beach. Not suitable for a romantic stay. Its for family with kids. Very low staff Service. Would not go there again !

The quantity & variety of the food buffet.

• Reviewed: 3 September 2015

Great value for money, The food was absolutely amazing...

The aqua park only had 7 rings available for the visitors so if you want to play with the slides get your own ring with handles so you don't have to wait for others to lend you theirs. Also, the aqua park didn't have good security, young children who were barely 5 were sliding on dangerous slides together without anyone watching them. The infinity pool should be adult only but there were children there constantly. Most of the staff had very poor english and most of the time we had to figure out thing on our own because they had absolutely no knowledge in English. Also, some of the staff had poor manners and a not-so-nice way of talking which is not really alright considering it will give a bad image of the hotel

Great value for money, The food was absolutely amazing everyday and had excellent variety for every person's taste and we never got bored. The chef stood around the restaurant and was so nice and friendly and smiled all the time. The room view was fantastic and the size of the room was good enough. you could get lost few time before you get to your room. The aqua park was very fun and had nice slides. Everything around the resort was nice specially the beach which was magnificent. You won't get bored around the resort all day as it has every sort of activity you would want. Really good overall and i am happy i chose this resort for our vacation.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2015

Good food in main restaurant.

The staff experience was terrible. Almost to a man they gave very bad customer service. Slow, unsmiling and totally disinterested. Not nearly enough inflatable rings, that were required to ride, in the waterpark.

Good food in main restaurant.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2015

Swimming pools, water rides, beach.

Very poor Wifi. Rooms fitout is substandard for a five star facility. There was mold on walls inside room. More attention to rooms maintenance must be made.

Swimming pools, water rides, beach. Beautiful location. Beautiful landscaping for the resort.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2015

Sea food restaurant was fantastic!

The superior room that we paid extra for had spider webs and super dirty floor. The sheets were not changed, even after we asked. No iron available at the resort. Breaksfast had very limited choices.

Sea food restaurant was fantastic!

• Reviewed: 11 August 2015

The food was wonderful and the entire resort was really nice.

The wifi had horrible connection throughout the hotel. I traveled with my boyfriend and when booking our hotel we requested a full/queen bed and understood that our request was subject to availability. At checkin, we were given two twin beds and the hotel couldn't accommodate our request because the entire resort only had 5 full/queen beds which were all taken. The only remedy they offered was to push our two twin beds together. Not what I expect from a highly rated and upscale resort.

The food was wonderful and the entire resort was really nice.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2015

The resort itself is wonderful, well maintained and clean.

My friends requested a double beds in their rooms, but received 2 twin beds which had to be pushed together to make a single pretend-double bed. They were not very happy about that.

The resort itself is wonderful, well maintained and clean. We traveled as a group of 3 young couples and loved the fact that the facilities were not crowded (2nd week of July) even when the staff said they were fully booked. There is plenty of space and swimming options to choose from, it was easy for us to get privacy and an impeccable view of the ocean at the same time.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2015

Staff is amazing and helpful.

No wifi in bedrooms and no way to buy wifi access if you want...less number of shuttle golf cars is hectic due to the ups and downs....clinic is not effective and staff speaks poor english..photos appears on the website is for the very high end accommodation which is residence but not the normal hotel rooms..be aware of that

Staff is amazing and helpful...value for money...a la carte restaurants food is very good..residence accommodation is amazing....adult infinity pool is very good...overall experience is fair but staff hospitality makes it good

• Reviewed: 31 July 2015

The staff were very welcoming and friendly.

The resort was a bit outside of the main area of Bodrum. If you want to party at night it may feel a bit inconvenient, but there is a shuttle available that runs until 5am.

The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The food was plentiful, varied, and delicious. The facilities were not crowded and we felt very comfortable and at ease. The resort is absolutely beautiful.

• Reviewed: 27 June 2015

Location and view of the room, and the contents of the hotel...

- wifi was very poor and bad in the room and all areas in resort. - Hospitality drink in the room contains alcohol only, Also cannot be replaced.

Location and view of the room, and the contents of the hotel, cleanliness and organizing events and hotel facilities "Especially the wonderful beach, shopping area, SPA ... etc" were excellent, also warm reception and farewell

• Reviewed: 20 June 2015

It was a lovely complex.

Some of the staff didn't have a basic language of English

It was a lovely complex. We had a superior room which was outside with lots of steps but was lovely with sea view

• Reviewed: 4 June 2015

Pool and beach area are lovely, the staff are great.

Wifi was not strong in the bedroom only in reception. And the gym opened at 9am which we thought was a little late as we like to go to the gym early then breakfast.

Pool and beach area are lovely, the staff are great. The beds were so comfortable. Variety of food available is excellent.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2015

Great access to the sea and pools.

Superior rooms were large but basic but had to move to another room due to bad drain smell. Moved to another 2 superior rooms with interconnecting doors which was great but couldn't use one of the bathrooms again due to smell.

Great access to the sea and pools. Food great quality and variety.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2015

Very helpful and welcoming staff

The wifi signal in some rooms are weak.

Very helpful and welcoming staff Priceless sea view Good variety of food Spacious, clean and comfortable rooms.

There are also 22 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.