Reviews of Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus 5 stars

Cihannuma Mahallesi Saray Caddesi No: 5 Besiktas, Besiktas, 34353 Istanbul, Turkey

#321 of 1,422 hotels in Istanbul

Based on 1987 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

The staff was very helpful.
    • King Deluxe Room

There were delays when calling taxis through the concierge of the hotel.

The staff was very helpful. The receptionists were good. The cleanness of the rooms was ok and the sizes of the rooms were ok too.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

It was neat and tidy.
    • Twin Deluxe Room

The room provided to us did not have a good view. It was at second floor out looking back of the hotel with no view. Perhaps they don’t take seriously those customers who book the rooms through booking.com. That is my feeling, I may be wrong but that is what I felt. When we book the room through booking.com, at that time the site shows the best of the views but the room we got had a disappointing view.

It was neat and tidy. Staff was friendly and cooperative.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Ok room,excellent staff Bar ,cleaning staff were great
    • Twin Deluxe Room

The room was not what was posted on line ,when we booked it did not looked like a Hilton style wS a 3 star hotel

The staff named Iden worked at checking counter was very professional and helped us not to feel bad about the room condition ,because the room was too different from what was posted on line way lower but Idan made it worked for us

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

A hotel that doesn't trust their guests
    • Twin Deluxe Room

İf you don't use credit card, don't event think to stay at Conrad. They don't trust their guests and they push their guest pledge cash money. Conrad thinks their money procedures are more important than trusting their guests.

Clean, comfortable and nice hotel. The hotel location is great.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Great hotel all around. Don't miss the amazing breakfast
    • Twin Deluxe Room

everything was amazing. from staff to cleanness of the room. The breakfast was excellent with so much variety. location is close to so many things. Mr. Engin the assistant front desk manager was very helpful and professional. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

their breakfast menu is extraordinary .
    • Twin Deluxe Room

i couldn't transfer my points to Hilton honors program , because i made the reservation using ( Booking.com ) .

their breakfast menu is extraordinary . satisfying for all dietary needs .

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Nice location, fast internet
    • King Deluxe Room

The rooms were not clean and the cleaning service was bad and when i put “ don’t disturb “ on the door the custodians keep knocking on the door.

Nice location, fast internet

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The Hotel has the best location, clean, and provides full...

Room size, view

The Hotel has the best location, clean, and provides full facility but did not meet the expectation for the value of money , the view was not good, room was normal.

a fantastic family hotel
    • Bosphorus Suite with Balcony and Executive Lounge Access

No Mistakes

Its amazing hotel with a high trained staff , my experience started three days before my check in date , Talking to Mr Rafet over the phone reaching to check in day with Mr Isamail and , seriously all the staff are incredible , you will never get "no" for an answer , they make it easy for you , i loved the hotel and enjoyed the food and the my room view

Staff was nice and polite particularly Ismail Tepe, who was...
    • Twin Deluxe Room

Open swimming pool is small.

Staff was nice and polite particularly Ismail Tepe, who was friendly and very professional, took his time to explain things

A very comfortable stay with professional and friendly staff.
    • Twin Deluxe Park View

Photo opportunity on the 15th floor to be better designed so that the background of the Bosphorus is not spoilt by other guests coming in the way.

Executive lounge was nice but it would have been nice to extend light supper to 9.30pm

A week into our stay we were eventually relocated to a true...
    • King Executive Bosphorus view with Executive Lounge Access

Staff did not take my complaint of guest smoking on a non smoking floor seriously and offered to relocate me instead relocating the guest smoking. In addition, my family were placed on 3 floors despite booking well in advance and giving prior notification by phone. Communication skills were poor and did not meet standards expected of the Conrad. No shuttle services to historical (Sultan Ahmet)

A week into our stay we were eventually relocated to a true Bospherous viewing room, despite booking such room right from the beginning. The breakfast was great.

Conrad is a luxury beautiful hotel helpful staff everything...
    • Twin Deluxe Room

Conrad is a luxury beautiful hotel helpful staff everything was perfect only the negative is nothing around U have to walk 15 minutes to reach the active area shopping and restaurants.

Overall it was great.
    • King Deluxe Room

Even thou our stay overall was very nice, it did not meet my expectations. But I'm just being picky here, considering that it's a 5 star hotel and everything should be flawless. First thing is that I did not get what I was promised. This trip was our wedding anniversary, so I requested to arrange some flowers and a bottle of sparkling vine in the room on our arrival. I was told that it will be done. But it did not. When I mentioned that to a staff member in front desk he showed very little concern. But later tried to fix this by sending a bottle the same day. But the moment has past and we were out in the city anyway. And then there where few minor things that irritated us. The climate control did readjust periodically to 25C. So I had to get up in the middle of the night to adjust the temperature because it get's to hot. Cleaning staff clean the room too clean. Some of our personal belongings got missing in the process. Such as magazines, face cream etc. I'm not saying it was stolen, I think it just got thrown away. So you just can't leave anything in the open, because it might be considered as garbage. As I was saying, I'm just being picky. Overall it was great.

We lived in the 8th floor and the hotel is on the hill so the view was amazing. The room was also great. Very comfortable King size bed. It had a bathtub and a shower. Also there was a coffee machine was very handy. I have to mention that we got a welcome desert from hotels pastry shop, which was delivered to our room after we checked in. Which was a nice touch.

great place, just avoid the bar
    • Accessible Room

please review your bar on the 14th floor. Cocktails are the worst I have ever seen, they are literally made up! There is no smoke free zone, people smoke everywhere :( it is a great location and the view is brilliant but I'd never take my friends there again.

view is great

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Thanks to Mrs.
    • Bosphorus Suite with Executive Lounge Access and Airport Transfer

The bedroom curtain was not assembled correctly.

Thanks to Mrs. Arzu for solving airport transfer problem. The staff in general very helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Nothing it was amazing

Everything staff very helpful especially yavoos was amazing. Food was top view was top roof top was amazing can see the whole city

Great stay, comfortable, clean, nice room for couples, nice...
    • King Deluxe Room

The only thing was not ok, located on high place, little bit hard to walk from/to the hotel

Great stay, comfortable, clean, nice room for couples, nice staff I love it

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

The breakfast is very good with big variety of food.
    • King Executive Bosphorus view with Executive Lounge Access

The breakfast is very good with big variety of food.. the manager of the resturant Mr. Ahmad was very freindly and nice trying his best to take care of each guest.. also the chef Mr. Ahmad everyday surprise us with new omlette 😋 the reception lady Miss Shaghaf was very freindly and helpful too.. as all the staff.. overall its a nice hotel and loved our stay there..

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Good location, excellent staff,
    • King Executive Bosphorus view with Executive Lounge Access

I didn’t like the tiny size of my Bosphorus King room and was disappointed by the view from my window. What I really, really hated was the fact that I kept smelling tobacco fumes on my non-smoking floor—not only in the hallway, but also in my room, especially at night (from the AC system, apparently). I have been sick ever since as I happen to be severly allergic to tobacco smoke. Another thing I was turned off by was the barber at the hair salon. Nice as he was, he reeked of body odor and tobacco fumes.

I liked the location of the hotel and the professionalism and friendliness of the entire staff. Having access to the executive lounge was a plus.

The greeting, the facilities and the cleanness.
    • Family Suite

Location is not convenience to walk to from the bosphore area, even though it is so close but it is little confusing,

The greeting, the facilities and the cleanness.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

At check in the staff informed me that the 2 rooms...
    • Two-Bedroom Family Room

At check in the staff informed me that the 2 rooms accommodate 3 persons only When I told him that I have a confirmation from you for 3 plus 2 children replied that it’s confirmation of Booking.com not our hotel

The hotel is very good location and good view near to a...

The Air condition is not so good the rooms are hot little pit

The hotel is very good location and good view near to a beautiful garden and you can walk to the sea the breakfast is great

Nice and safe location
    • Two-Bedroom Family Room

Staff doesn't seen they are in service industries, we are waiting for rooms for hours because they claimed customer weren't checked out yet.. just neglected how to handle customers, especially family with children.

Nice and safe location

Rock solid
    • King Deluxe Park View

This is an established hotel. Service is better than at many newer, fancy, properties. Actually, service is excellent. Rooms have been sufficiently refurbished. All facilities are very decent.

We love Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus.
    • Family Suite

We have nothing that we did not like at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus.

Actually, we loved every thing about Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus. i.e location , the view, the friendly faces , all staff are always smiling offering all kind of help, clean rooms, comfortable beds...etc..We really love to stay in Conrad on our next visit to Istanbul.

excellent resort
    • King Deluxe Park View

staff need to learn alittle bit more English other waise eveyone tried to help us.

everything in this place is just owsem,amazing staff ,amazing breakfast, owsem views surely me and my wife will be coming back here.

A very pleasant stay.
    • King Executive Bosphorus view with Executive Lounge Access

The rooms are a bit smaller than you may expect.

We were planning to stay for three nights only and then change to another (better) hotel. We checked so many of the big names in town and were convinced that we better stay at Conrad, their quality is simply not comparable with the rest. Conrad is much better thank most of its peers, especially when it comes to cleanliness, comfort, view and quality of the property.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

I like everything there.
    • Twin Executive Bosphorus View with Executive Lounge Access

I like everything there... really imazing and it’s too much clean and comfortable... I like the staff especially Ahmed abed elhade, he’s so kind and like to help always

Great hotel!
    • Family Suite

Our room was above the hotel ballroom and one night the music was too loud.

Great location, very helpful and attentive staff, fantastic breakfast buffet!

Perfect location, wonderful amenities, including an indoor...
    • King Deluxe Room

The bath room was not well cleaned when we arrived. Nevertheless, the issue was well handled by the staff. Thanks to the lady at the reception!

Perfect location, wonderful amenities, including an indoor and outdoor pool and tennis court, various breakfast, breathtaking views from the panoramic windows of the 8 th floor. A bottle of champagne and a cake was waiting for us at the arrival as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary here.

The location especially rooms with Bosphorus view.
    • Two-Bedroom Family Room

They must remove alcoholic drink from the mini bar in the family’s room.

The location especially rooms with Bosphorus view. Breakfast was great specially one of the staff name Mr Ahmed he was Egyptian .

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

The concierge was so helpful, hotel staff were excellent accommodated us with early check in and late check out. The view is incredible in the 15th floor. Everything is amazing.

Relaxing
    • Twin Deluxe Room

Room was a bit tiny though facility is new and nice.

Nice hotel and bed quality was especially awesome than other international hotels. Staff are nice and always helpful.

Very nice experience.
    • Twin Deluxe Room

Lighting in the room was little. Room space is limited. No gardens for its own. The available gardens are public ones.

Clean room and bed sheets. Friendly staff. Excellent breakfast buffet with wide choices. Luxurious building and new equipment. There is Masjid cross the road.

Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus Hotel is a great Hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Family Room

Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus is a great Hotel we stayed in 2014 and we come back again now. We like the location so much. The staff were so polite and very helpful. The room bedding so comfortable the panoramic view from the room is marvelous. Housekeeping, is very clean we always comeback to find our rooms and bathrooms new and smell great. The shower is so big it feels like a spa! Breakfast in the room or the restaurant both are great but in the restaurant you have so many selection of food you will be lost what to select. On the 15th floor there are beautiful open panoramic setting area you can see all of Istanbul also, you can smoke "Hooka" they have bar.

Clean & amazing location , some rude staff, some amazing staff.
    • Two-Bedroom Family Room

On the checkout ( my last day )the hotel made me pay a extra one night, even after requesting a late checkout. This all happened because the reception staff did not communicate well with each other. Caused me to pay 300Euros more. I was very annoyed and the reception and supervisor was extremely extremely rude on my behalf.

The staff, specially concierge were extremely helpful! The rooms always clean and amazing view.

Comfortable room with nice view, staff is friendly
    • Accessible Room

the Executive club has an average offering, far from the Bosphorus, the lobby is too quiet-it may be improved with some lively activity.

Comfortable room with nice view, staff is friendly

Amazing stay, amazing value. Wouldn’t stay anywhere is Istanbul.
    • Accessible Room

Honestly, nothing. Can’t fault the hotel anywhere.

Honestly couldn’t recommend this hotel enough. We spent 6nights at the Conrad in June 2018 as a mini-honeymoon trip. Spent half the week by the swimming pool relaxing and half the week sightseeing in the city. The Conrad was a great base to do both. The breakfast which was included in our room rate was excellent. Huge choice and everything was top quality. Our room was excellent, the staff were excellent and all facilities (gym, pool, tennis court) were excellent.

standard 5 star - can come back
    • Twin Executive Park View with Executive Lounge Access

Very good. Friendly service. Executive lounge poor - not value for money. Excellent cleaning. Nice pool area. Everything "in house" overpriced. Taxi to airport is 200 euros (sic!). Restaurants ok, but no culinary experience. Fantastic view from roof restaurant. Safe hotel.

The staff were what made the hotel experience fantastic!
    • King Deluxe Room

The check out lady when we were leaving was not very polite and a little bit condescending giving the feeling of being unwelcome. The rest of the check out staff were as polite as could be and great.

I've never had such a kind staff hotel experience in my life, every moment staff was around they always greeted you with kindness no matter what, from the turn down staff to the restaurant and executive lounge staff (which were particularly kind and warm). I will definitely return to this hotel in the near future.

PERFECT STAY! 11 OUT OF 10! EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING IN THIS HOTEL ARE AMAZING!
    • King Deluxe Room

PERFECT!!!Everything in this hotel is perfect. Cozy Room, Location, Cleanliness, Rooftop BAr, Executive Lounge,FAST Wifi, SPA ( turkish Bath). Erika and Sarah are very nice, and ALL THE STAFF! they are all friendly, considerate and always there to help you. FOOD are very 5 star!! Always abundant and sooo delicious! We will definitely be back!!!

Customer service was great.
    • Twin Deluxe Room

Customer service was great. The receptionist went one step further to deliver outstanding experience. They were flexible and helped to order pizza from Dominio pizza late night. Very customer oriented!

Excellent stay unfortunate incident with other guest
    • King Deluxe Room

Unfortunately guest opposite us in room allowed their two children to run up and down the passage screaming at midnite for two nights. This deprived us of our sleep. We reported the matter the first night and was assured by management that the matter would be addressed...however the following night it reocurred as management had not moved the guest as promised. We tried to contact reception at 1am but were unable to due to a technical problem they experienced.

The breakfast and selection was really fantastic. Staff attentive and eager to assist. Buffet is updated and kept fresh all the time

Great hotel, great stay
    • King Executive Bosphorus view with Executive Lounge Access

The inside pool area is pretty small and while we were there a lot of children were using it so this did limit when it was quiet and calm to use it as a spa.

The hotel is beautifully designed and decorated and everything appears to have been thought of. The staff were excellent as were the facilities, food, cocktails and atmosphere.

Nice experience
    • Twin Deluxe Room

The location of the hotel is very nice , however it is located up at high level of the main street . Walking up to the hotel from the main road is uncomfortable.

Excellent location ,comfortable bed and nice breakfast.

I liked the cafe at the 24 th floor
    • Twin Deluxe Room

The limited Menue at the main restaurant The bath tub was very high on the side I couldn’t get to it because I have a bad knee And you don’t have access to the shower unless you get into the tub I used my suitcase as a stepping stole to take a shower

I liked the cafe at the 24 th floor The service specially Ismail The food was excellent and the menu was well thought of The prices was just right We ate there every night

The hotel is located in a good area, they have very...
    • Accessible Room

i didn’t like the fact that the guys from the entrance were pushing us to park inside the hotel parking and waiting for money. I didn’t even arrived in front of the hotel and they jumped to take me the keys of the car and asking for tips. And the way that the staff from the reception treated us, not polite at all.

The hotel is located in a good area, they have very comfortable rooms with nice views, same upstairs in the bar beautiful panoramic view and good food.

One of the best views of Istanbul and right in the centre of an expansive city
    • Twin Deluxe Room

The beds are really comfy (cloud- like), the bathroom is clean and the shower feels like a spa! The staff were very helpful and friendly. Great location too.

Conrad is perfect to spend your holidays!
    • Twin Deluxe Room

Conrad is perfect to spend your holidays! Location is good, kind personal, very good breakfast, light and clean rooms! I was happy that I choose this hotel!

The hotel staff are very helpful, the rooms are well...
    • King Executive Park View with Executive Lounge Access

Reception is manned by 3 people, it is under staffed in comparison to the guests number. Standard king deluxe Rooms with 30 sqm are on the smallish size, beds are extremely uncomfortable. Despite the hotel attempt to change my bed, it is a serious issue to the extent that i will seek a physiotherapy for neck and lower back after 6 nights stay.

The hotel staff are very helpful, the rooms are well decorated and very clean, breakfast is second to non, huge varieties, delicate food, huge efforts made to make the breakfast a huge event that guests look forward to on daily basis, restaurant's staff along with other staff are superbly helpful, cheerful and welcoming. I was immediately upgraded to a room with a sea view. The view to the Bosphorus is amazing. Hotel situation is perfect in the sense it is not in the middle of hectic Taksim yet close to everywhere.

Uncomfortable
    • Twin Deluxe Room

The bed is uncomfortable, I had a room with bathtub and it’s very inconvenient to use it since it’s too high so it’s difficult to get in plus the water is coming out on the floor.. I had to go to the spa to use the shower for my second night..not going back for sure

5 Star service

Everything was good

Check In process was really on great manner and friendly smile thanks to teh Guest Relation Manager who assist me on this, Housekeeping was efficient as well as Room Service. Breakfast was really good with food quality and variety plus the service was really great and friendly

Great Hotel, friendly staff, ultra modern everything was on...
    • Twin Deluxe Room

Traffic in the area is just crazy leave early in the morning for tour.

Great Hotel, friendly staff, ultra modern everything was on point. Highly recommended. Close to Naval Museum and Dolmabahce Palace.

The building, the rooms, the lobby
    • Twin Deluxe Room

The reception staff were below expectations. They told us we dont have 2 rooms close to each other and also said that we did not request that - after showing them the bookinf and getting a abit angry, they gave us 2 rooms adjacent to each other

The building, the rooms, the lobby

Good middle range hotel would recommend
    • King Deluxe Room

Room was a bit on the small side and view not great! Check in took too long including check out. Our breakfast table was cleaned before we had finished breakfast.

The bed and bed linen was wonderful, the bed very comfortable and bed linen like silk. We didn't want to leave the bed however!. The breakfast was good. Omelettes was lovely and cooked very well at your request. Bath tub was great spacious and clean bathroom.

Breakfast was good, especially pastry.
    • Twin Deluxe Room

We had an unpleasant surprise in the salad, at the executive lounge. They sent the plate to the chef but with no reply, they tried to claim it is from another guest which was nonsense.

Breakfast was good, especially pastry. Hotel was clean and confortable. Kadir the bellman and his colleague were very helpful

The staff were very friendly, we came for early check in but...
    • King Executive Park View with Executive Lounge Access

I requested transport from the airport when I did the reservation, and was expecting the hotel to contact me, but I was not contacted by the hotel so we just took a taxi to the hotel.

The staff were very friendly, we came for early check in but no rooms were available yet, we were offered a free breakfast while we were waiting for the room to get ready.

It was very good
    • Twin Executive Bosphorus View with Executive Lounge Access

Add more food on the breakfast menu and make more variation.

The room we have is perfect with both the city and sea view. It was a very good experience

The hotel is too crowded every where
    • Two-Bedroom Family Room

The breakfast buffet was like a fish market, long waiting list to be able to enter the breakfast buffet the staff was trying their best to manage the situation but no use, the hotel every where was too crowded

The hotel has a lovely view to the Bosphorus, a great bar...
    • King Deluxe Room

The hotel has a lovely view to the Bosphorus, a great bar and a varied and tasty buffet breakfast. The rooms are very comfortable and it's nice to fix yourself a cup of Nespresso in the comfort of your own room. The spa and pool are wonderful and the staff is very kind and helpful.

We like your hotel anyway, great place to stay and relax.
    • King Deluxe Room

The only issue with the waiter/waitress at your restaurant. They cleared our plates too quick when we still not yet finish eating. Sometime she asked,"finished sir/finished madam?"Why the rush?

The overall room have good setting, good facilities and clean. The cleaner was polite, very helpful, he actually cleaned our room twice a day! one in the morning, one in the evening and distributed some turkish delights everyday.

Best Hotel in Istanbul and Good Value for Your Money
    • Twin Deluxe Room

CNBC Europe was not on the Turkish TV.

The Conrad at Istanbul is in the best location being very close to Dolmabahçe Palace, the Beskitas Football stadium and Taksim Square. The Fitness Center was excellent, as well. Bloomberg Financial TV (English version) was on TV for the business traveler. The staff was very professional and courteous.

liked it, but...
    • King Deluxe Room

bed was really small, I asked for a king size, and I'm sure that was a queen size. view was less than charming, but that's probably due to the average location. A/C was very tricky, it is either too hot or too cold.

The coffee machine was a nice thing to have, bathroom is very nice and have different options. reception is very responsive and very polite and welcoming. the room looked new and everything was clean.

over all, the hotel has good facilities.
    • King Deluxe Room

The Hotel staff are very bad. Not helpful, not smiling at all. and trying to suck more money out of you.

over all, the hotel has good facilities. the hotel area is quite and nice.

friendly staff specially gulnar ,great breakfast,very clean...
    • Family Suite

when we stay in hotel ,they have the international summit, and hotel space seemed like summit hall!! i think it was better that they separated between guests and summit participants

friendly staff specially gulnar ,great breakfast,very clean rooms,nice location

Excellent breakfast with various menu.

A little bit far to main Road..but it makes you comfy because far from noisy and busy road of Besigtas area..wifi not really good

Excellent breakfast with various menu..And very comfy bed and pillow

Very good hotel but not the best

I ve booked 5 sea view Rooms but non of them was to level that was expected because the rooms has partially sea view , moreover, the of the shape and design of the hotel windows which allowed your neighbors on other rooms to see you clearly if you open your window curtains which is uncomfortable.

Cleanness Very good Breakfast but needs to be changed or add more things every other day

Great location and staff
    • King Deluxe Room

There is no good arrangements for anniversary :(

Location is perfect . Staff was very welcoming. Security was excellent. Room was very good and clean and comfortable. The salon great all staff are professional ❤️ Great gym equipment .

very nice.

nothing.

The rooms are big, internet is good, bath rooms are clean and well equipped and BF was the best. The staff was also courteous. The location is also good.

Hotel staf frad with me they take 7000 tl from me in advance...
    • Twin Deluxe Room

Hotel staf frad with me they take 7000 tl from me in advance in time of checkout he tell me your bill is 6900 tl me demand for bill he said i will send you on your email adress 3 days had past but i dont recive any mail from hotel I think he charged 100 % extra from me when tahts why they don't provide me bill

the bathroom is old.
    • King Deluxe Room

the bathroom is old. Nothing like the pictures. The hotel was much nicer before the renovation. Rooms are much smaller. Check out process was very slow.

Highly recommend this hotel , stuff is professional and...
    • King Executive Bosphorus view with Executive Lounge Access

Highly recommend this hotel , stuff is professional and friendly specially Burek working on the main reception. The pool can be better but all in all it’s worth he money.

Nice stay
    • Twin Deluxe Room

location of the hotel is on top of a hill. Advise to provide a pathway from the garden to the main road. Overall the hotel is great!

staff and hotel services

Magical stay at Conrads
    • King Executive Bosphorus view with Executive Lounge Access

The view is superb :) from room 929. Luxury hotel with great facilities. It is 10 minutes walk towards BESIKTAS ferry port with a variety of coffee shops and restaurants. Yıldız Park is about 22 minutes walk from the hotel. I recommend Sahil Rest Cafe for breakfast or tea time :) with a marvelous view over the Bosphorus