Reviews of Dogan Hotel

Mermerli Banyo Sokak No:5, Kaleici, 07100 Antalya, Turkey

#44 of 167 hotels in Antalya

Good hotel in old city

- some rooms are so small - the hotel looks like smaller than the pictures in Booking.com

The hotel is beatiful , very clean , staff are good , The hotel has amazing location ,Beautiful swimming pool ,excellent breakfast

It was a very nice stay, I enjoyed every minute of stay in Dogan Hotel, many thanks to all staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing, all was great, I am sure I will stay again in this wonderful hotel.

Hotel is wonderful & has an amazing location, staff is great & very kind, room is so much clean & bed is extra comfortable.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Highly recommend
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Highly recommend

• Reviewed: 17 April 2016

Gorgeous hotell and great location - fantastic staff and...

Gorgeous hotell and great location - fantastic staff and food - whilst no menu available at the time as our stay was just prior to peak season the food was better than expected . We had to check out early and they suggested they make us up a breakfast package to take away. In all my travels I have never had this offer. Only tip if driving don't listen to gps u don't need to park and walk half s mile u need only enter the old town small streets s little tricky but possible

• Reviewed: 29 March 2016

Everything!

This is nit picking but.... A few English TV programmes or English sub titles. A little more variation in breakfast and maybe some more cereals. Better lighting in the bedroom.

Everything! The staff were exceptional, nothing seemed to be too much trouble.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2015

This is our favourite hotel in Antalya's delightful Old...

The set dinner was a little ordinary but the breakfast was excellent.

This is our favourite hotel in Antalya's delightful Old Town, very conveniently placed with views over the harbour and mountains. The rooms are a little small but very comfortable and well appointed. The staff are very pleasant and helpful.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2015

We liked the location in the old town and proximity to the...

We didn't like the fact that the website indicated sea, mountain "views" and we were put in a room with high windows looking at a wall! Was this because we booked on-line?

We liked the location in the old town and proximity to the little private beach.

• Reviewed: 12 September 2015

The Staff: The Cleaners, The Master Chef (Great Guy).

The Bald chap who used to sit on the main reception and though he was a guest. Never once was he helpful to me & my Family and was always getting food and drink for himself from the kitchen and acting like he owned the place.

The Staff: The Cleaners, The Master Chef (Great Guy). Farhrettin, diligently looking after every guest as only he can. The Rooms Division Manager, Aysegul, most helpful and the perfect front of house manager!

• Reviewed: 23 August 2015

-Rude and impolite staff. -We booked online but when they charged my credit card in hotel they took more than the rate shown online. -Limited breakfast. -Old rooms and triple room did not fit 3 persons ,we used broken sofa and hotel could not provide extra bed or good sofa. -Towels and linings not clean. -The receptionist told us 10000 time that we are lucky to find a reservation in hotel!!! Actually its not true its less than 1* hotel. -Swimming pool smells very bad. -Staff prevented us from taking photos in lobby!!!Strange staff behavior, you feel you are in trapped in gail with no any respect. -Do not recommend at all ,the worst hotel I tried in my life.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2015

Everything besides the reception Qadir was great n fast.

Reception qadir

Everything besides the reception Qadir was great n fast. He was too slow n seems like didn't care about the guest. A simple simple wouldn't hurt. But overall hotel is great clean room size ok location is good too.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2015

When I first stayed at the Dogan over ten years ago, it was...

Very rude hotel clerk. The rest of the staff was very nice, but the clerk's behavior affected our whole stay.

When I first stayed at the Dogan over ten years ago, it was virtually unique in the old section (Kaleici) of Antalya. Now it is one of several boutique hotels with traditional Turkish decor, tastefully appointed.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2015

The pool area is lovely and sheltered so great for...

The check out was very slow. Particularly because they insisted on sending someone to check the mini bar despite my having confirmed that I had not used it. Would not be ideal if in a rush.

The pool area is lovely and sheltered so great for sunbathing even on cooler days. The location is fantastic and rooms are comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Bar prices were reasonable and room service was good.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2015

Staff were very friendly and helpfull room was cleaned every...

No tea coffee facilties in room which would have been nice as it turned very cold wasn't told air conditioning was also a heater till cleaning lady saw i was freezing and informed how it worked also one English Channel on TV but no signal after 3 rd day

Staff were very friendly and helpfull room was cleaned every day good breakfast had a lovely evening meal cooked very well cleaning lady was lovely

• Reviewed: 3 April 2016

Car parking spaces right outside the hotel

Not all rooms had tea/coff making facilities. My friends did, mine didn't !

Car parking spaces right outside the hotel

• Reviewed: 1 December 2015

The whole ambience of the area.

One or two males on motorbikes revving up and going down the narrow roads at speed

The whole ambience of the area.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2015

First step into the hotel I was amazed!

First step into the hotel I was amazed! Took me 2mins to walk to the bay.Everyone in the hotel were welcoming; very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2015

• Reviewed: 30 September 2015

I loved my room and the beautiful view from the balcony

I loved my room and the beautiful view from the balcony

• Reviewed: 18 August 2015

The front desk staff were awful. The breakfast and bar staff were wonderful.

There are also 7 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.