Reviews of DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul - Sirkeci 4 stars

Nobethane Cad. Darussade Sk. No.5 , Fatih, 34110 Istanbul, Turkey

#395 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

• King Guest Room

Staff unhelpful . No body care about me. They never ask if i need help . Also they didnot describe the amenities in the hotel or the area.

Location near Marmaray and tram and inear to Sultanahmet and Gülhane

• Deluxe Twin Room

the air condition system was not 100%, only air coming out was not cooling the room. complained by reception and looked like she was aware of this issue. couldn't help.

Great location, walking distance to all attractions, metro station by the corner, laundry service also available near the property. lots of restaurants near by, mostly 24 hours open which it helps for late night arrivals.

• Queen Guest Room

A bathrobe would be convenient.

Quiet, yet close to all main attractions. Very clean and spacious rooms. Good breakfast. Really nothing to complain about.

• King Suite

Definitely NOT value for money. There are plenty other good ones just a stones throw away for that! I chose a king suite and what I got was tinier than a double room looking out at a wall and dodgy station. If you are looking for a memorable holiday, look elsewhere.

The hotel is centrally located.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The view from the room was not good and request for change was not accepted. There was a stench coming in whenever the window was left open by the housekeeping staff. Also we require some help/ advise in connecting to Turkish Airlines baggage services which wasn’t attended to. Also while Booking.com had confirmed that we can pay the hotel in Euros , the payment was refused by the Hotel saying their machine does not accept euro cards

Comfortable room and good location. Excellent buffet breakfast.

for long stay the Breakfast will become a routine. the rooms after long stay will become dusty and lack the deep clean of rooms.

This is my forth stay in the this hotel. as usual what I like most about it are location, specialy the nearby elevator that takes you to the marmary metro station. The room size. comfortable bed. room extras and facilities. receptionists. Restaurant staff. varieties of breakfast buffet.

• Queen Guest Room

The air-conditioner of the room was slow to cold.. Complaints to the housekeeping about the air-cond but nobody come to check.

It's near to all the attraction places..

• King Suite

Some improvements required: The lobby carpets requires cleaning. The bathroom doesn’t have a cloth string for drying clothes. Cleaning of rooms to be improved.

The stay was very comfortable. The location is superb; close to Tram staton and all sight seeing places. The breakfast was well spread out and the chefs were very caring and were serving vegetarians requests. The new chef Irna was very friendly and smiling. In fact, all the staff were serving with a smile. We were provided exceptional vegetarian food for Dinner every day, in the Roof top restaurant by F&B Supervisor Mr Zafar Sari and assistant Mr Safa.

• Queen Guest Room

I am writing to express my disappointment on behalf of the service I received. I am very unhappy it was not a good stay, even higher in price other than surrounding 5 star Hotel, just because of Hilton. I have booked a romantic holiday nights for me and my wife “I want a great view on top floor and a king size bed,” I insisted when I made reservation. When shown to the room, instead of a great view, there’s a dumpster - and what gives with small size bed. Even small room with congested toilet. Further a night before of our checkout I have informed a front desk to store our luggage for a day as we have planned to Bursa for a night, they agreed on night but at the time of checkout they said no, we cannot carry your luggage as they don't have empty place at that moment, it was very disappointing for me and my wife. I got balcony in my room on my special request after my check in, which was only good thing happened to stay there for couple of nights.

BALCONY IN MY ROOM, LOCATION, NEARBY HOTELS AND STATION.

• King Guest Room

The bathroom was a little small and the bathroom sliding door blocks the closet.

Our stay in Double Tree was great, the staff, the room and the lobby was excellent. It was the perfect base for exploring the Old Town od Istanbul, everything was walking distance from the hotel. The breakfast was sufficient. My mom and I was exceptionally pleased by the kindness of the staff when they allowed us to check in earlier. Thank you!

• Deluxe King Suite

An indecent happened that my kids wrote on the sofas by a pen and we manage to clean it by 95% since the room service team failed to, the general manager of the hotel insest to charge us a penalty of 1750 TL!!! Although there was no clear permemnant damage to the furniture. The AC system is not working well when we report this to the front desk they claimed that the AC will be working only when it is very hot which i believe its a very cheap move against guest comfort, yet the guest relation manager denys this behavior by the front desk. Front desk team not supportive as much as they just want to end the conversation with you, they are not welcoming nor smilling to guest, i spent 9 nights in the hotel as if they don't recognize me when in by pass them. The room is not child friendly since no door can be locked (all sliding doors) so any child can access the toilet or the room which is uncomfortable for the parents.

I like only the attitute of the guest relation manager mr Ozan

Nothing,, all perfect

New hotel with modern design Nice room with (Twin Beds) and bathroom Clean sheets and towels Excellent location very close to Gulhane metro station and whiten walking distance to many attractions in Sultan Ahmed area

• Deluxe Queen Room

Room service is not avilable 24/7 but one of the staff told me that will be fixed soon and we expected a small celebration or cake for my wife birthday it was the third night but they didn't.

Great location almost very close to everything you need and helpful staff they are very active and they will gives you all information to make your stay more effective thanks for all.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Room should have more lights else beautiful decor.

Everything was perfect, from room to Breakfast. Hotel was located in perfect location with every place nearby at walking distance. I don’t need to take cab or Metro for visiting historical places, restaurants or market. Best location to stay for Solo Traveller with good facilities & helpful staff. I will surely book the hotel again at next visit.

• King Guest Room

Every things are very good .

It is amazing hotel with wonderful staff All the reciprion staff were wonderful,, especially Mr.Ozgur and Mr.Serkan The location of the hotel is wonderful,,breakfast is very good,, the hotel is very clean and the room is very comfortable. By the way the cookies were so yummy.

• Deluxe Queen Room

The spa was very over priced, during a treatment there was alot of talking going on especially in Punjabi language, very distracting. the suana was mixed for males and females instead of having separate allocated times for both genders. The roof top was only available from 6pm till half 10 in the evening. The room was not sound proof. Could hear kids wailing and crying. Didnt figure out if it was coming from room above or next door.

Rooms were brillaint and clean. Bathroom was great with rain shower. Tv channel's had good selection. Watched a hollywood movie every night. Location was good. THE COOKIE WAS AMAZING. staff was good especially Aziz.

• Superior King Room

The Sutlac and lentil soup are the best we ever had in Istanbul! The staff were very friendly and warm. We couldnt love the location more! We walked to almost everywhere! Pharmacy, souvenir shops, convenience stores, cafes and restaurants are only a stone's throw away. Our fav restaurant is at Sultan Mehmet which is about 5 mins walk from the hotel towards the blue mosque.

• Queen Guest Room

No hairdryer in the room. I didn´t like bar service, had to wait long time until they noticed I was sitting there. It was hard to get to the hotel, it´s a bit "hidden"

It´s the only branded hotel in the area. I liked the room, was modern and comfortable. And I really liked the professionalism of Front Office staff

• Two Bedroom Family Room

Nothing. We loved everything.

The hotel is lovely. Their cookies are divine. My daughters loved and got given another each. The rooms were lovely,bathroom was excellent and our room was cleared and cleaned everyday. It was local to all the main attractions and staff were very helpful and friendly. I took my one year old toddler and they were very accommodating and careful of my needs.

• Deluxe Twin Room

The breakfast was the same

The Tulipa Spa facilities were excellent and the manager treated me like a VIP I used the facilities every evening and after my use of the hamam , I was offered tea and water

• Queen Guest Room

Clean, comfortable and fantastic location. Staff were courteous. Breakfast at restaurant (B1) on our last day was absolutely great. The restaurant staff were extremely efficient and caring.

• Deluxe Twin Room

Brilliant location for getting to most places within the old city - both sirkeci centre and Sultanemet Square are within walking distance or potentially a very affordable tram ride away. Also great location for exploring the city at night which is amazing

• Two Bedroom Family Room

It was very difficult for the taxi to find the hotel and it was very obvious to us and other customers that we were taken fir a financial ride! Perhaps the hotel could strongly suggest a transfer for all its customers. We were charged 215 taxi from the airport and drove in circles for the last 25 mins of our journey (our hotel arranged transfer on departure cost 65). Not the hotels fault... but their customers are getting ripped off!!

Fabulous customer service and hospitality. Great location and excellent breakfast.

The hotel is clean. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The staff were so nice and helpful. Location was fantastic and the facilities were the best.

nothing to iimprove on

The bed was very comfortable, we had a king suite and it was worth the extra, lots of space and little luxuries; i.e. Crabtree and Evelyn Toiletries. We ate in there twice and food was gorgeous. Would highly recommend hotel and the area it is in is very convenient for visiting tourist attractions. One word of warning, be careful about being ripped off by taxi drivers- their prices vary according to how much they think they can get out of you.

• King Guest Room

The staff were friendly and accommodating. They made our stay even more pleasant. It’s great to see a nice, thriving hotel in this part of the city where there are many vacant buildings.

• Queen Guest Room

Highly recommend this hotel as it is only 5 minutes away from the metro stop. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. At times they went above and beyond to help us. Room was clean and bed room size was perfect.

• King Guest Room

The location if the hotel is very confusing for taxis and uber and sometimes the street is closed and the taxis can’t reach the location

The staff were very friendly and helpful and tge location is walking distance from all touristic attractions

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Slow internet.

Excellent location 10min walk to Blue Mosque and 20 meters from tram station. 15 mins to pier. Many shops and restaurants in nearby Sirkeci area.

• King Guest Room

the bed and pillow. Housekeeping didn't thoroughly clean our room. next door neighbour were loud all night until 3am

the hotel was clean and shower pressure was great. great location

• King Guest Room

The hotel management toomk 100% payment at the end of stay we paid in cash us dollar, but they deducted 268 euros thru our master paltinium card? We have claim recovery, why they deduct when we paid in cash? Please help us to recovery or we shall not book thru booking .com, we travel twice a year to europe and istanbul thnkx engr khalid saeed cogen consultant karachi pakistabn

Yes hotel was ggod from inside, staff was good, break fas very good, hotel location and entrance or approach was difficult by car, and in conjutsed area, the hotel management toomk 100% payment at the end of stay we paid in cash us dollar, but they deducted 268 euros thru our master paltinium card? We have claim recovery, why they deduct when we paid in cash? Please help us to recovery or we shall not book thru booking .com, we travel twice a year to europe and istanbul thnkx engr khalid saeed cogen consultant karachi pakistabn

• King Guest Room

Perfect location on quiet street in the heart of old city. Marmaray station entrance just next door. Tram station on the next street. Hagia Sofia is just 5 minutes walk away.

• Deluxe King Suite

There is no luggage weight checking facility. The pellow is not comfortable

The staff are friendly.. location of the hotel is close to the tram and many tourist places, resturant and shops.

• King Guest Room

The bathroom door is not good enough because the chinks are very wide. The bathrooms door cannot be bolted.

The location is very con eminent due to bazar and historical places very close by

• Superior King Room

Only the Gym was small and not encouraging to use it. It will an advantage if the breakfast was served in the terrace area.

Superb location and excellent staff of the hotel especially the reception staff . Mainly Ozab the Guest relation services manager, Erdi, Irmaki , and Aslihan who were very professional and helpful all the time who maid our stay pleasant.

• Deluxe King Suite

The staff would take an extra mile to give more help rather than say SORRY. - I have called the reception and they told me there is no electrical conversion plug. When I went down the next day I found many of the plugs in the drawer at the reception!! - at 10:30 pm they told me sorry we can’t deliver more pillow / blanket and baby bed. Later they brought to my room but first answer was NO SORRY !! - it costs 20TL to take out the mini bar !!! I have indicated that while I did the reservation to take out the mini bar stuff but unfortunately they didn’t remove it. I have never experience that any where in the world to charge on removing the mini bar. - Though the location is good but when you request Uber it will take on avg. 15 min (it took more than half an hour couple of times) and that due to traffic plus some of the roads will be closed based on the timing and traffic situation.

Clean. Quite.

• Two Bedroom Family Room

Expected better value for money from a 4 star hotel which was very expensive for me. Provision for a 5th sleeper needs to be improved as we were provided with a very uncomfortable sleeper couch. Towels needs to be renewed. The fitness centre/Gym has very limited equipment. Most channels on the TV were either in Turkish or Arabic and very limited TV entertainment for kids.

Exellent location and very friendly staff. Within walking distance to all the attractions and a tram could also be used which takes you almost everywhere. The rooms are abit small but are very clean and comfortable. The bathrooms were very modern and clean. Special mention should be given to the duty manager Eiman for his exellent customer skills.

1- The wall is not sound proof 2- The room is not very clean and it's not well maintained 3- In addition to the traffic on the Sultan Ahmed Area the accessibility to the hotel is nightmare. For some reasons the street to the hotel is closed very often. Taxi drivers will fool you every time you return to the hotel. 4- In my first night, a fire alarm went off at 3:30 AM. I went out for evacuation and simply one of the staff asked us to return back because it was a false alarm! And we have not heard any apology or clarification from the hotel management.

1-The location is the best thing about this. It is near by (walking Distance) from the tram, restaurants, stores, Sultan Ahmed and Aya Sophia. 2- The staff is very nice and very helpful

• Twin Guest Room

House keeper was come to the room before check out time! I noticed my check out time was changed, But House keeper disturb me again soon!

Good quality! Good location! They upgraded room and accepted late check-out. (1hr) Maybe I will go to Istanbul again, I'm also stay at this hotel again.

• King Guest Room

Walking distance from sultan ahmet square where all to must see locations are..everything was just perfect, from the friendly staff to the spacious rooms..Mr Ozan Cakir , the Guest services manager always ensures you getting the required service and ever willing to assit you..definitely value for money

• Superior King Room

The taxi driver from the airport found it difficult to locate the hotel; reached the road after inquiring with some fellow taxi drivers; finally, he tried to drop us off a little away saying this road is one-way, you walk straight. I stood my ground and insisted on getting dropped off at the hotel entrance, what with all my luggage!

The hotel is very close to important landmarks - Topkapi palace, Hagia Sofia Museum, Blue Mosque and Basilica Cistern - one can visit all these by walk, in the same order. Then the nearby tramway takes one to all major areas

• King Suite

We stay in a suit! But the living room is really too dark! And the bedroom door , safety box, lights inside the room are not working probably. We had to wait for repair after we check in! Breakfast is just ok! Not Recommended!

• Two Bedroom Family Room

Everything was good, I just came in thinking breakfast was included, but they said it wasn't. I also wish they had a better room service menu and better food at the roof top restaurant

It was very clean and the room was spacious

• King Guest Room

? I really can't think of any improvements for myself, my needs were completely fulfilled.

The location was the best aspect of the hotel, right next to the key tram line through Istanbul. In addition the staff could not have been more helpful.

• King Guest Room

Allthough in a small ally and inconspicuous at first, this hotel is a real gem. It's in the midle of the Sultanhamet, 5 min walk from all major atractions. it's very convenient for strolling arround with no need for public transportation, allthough tram station and subway station are just arround. Rooms are new, modern and clean. Breakfast was great and staff is very proffesional and friendly. There si a nice rooftop bar with a great view. Love it and could recommend it to everyone!!! We'll come back for sure!

• Two Bedroom Family Room

It would be better if they improved their cleanliness of our rooms.

They gave us on our arrival lemon juice and cookies, also they gave us complementary welcome cake in our room and the day after I found complementary baklava. I everything about the hotel and the staff were very friendly, helpful and quick. I would definitely come again.

• Two Bedroom Family Room

Nothing to complain about.

We took a two bed family room which worked very well for us. Overall the hotel is well located in Sirkeci area and close to the Blue mosque, Topkapi Palace etc. Rooms are newish and well looked after.

• Two Bedroom Family Room

They didn't gave me the room that I have booked but when I told them they responded quickly and in a professional way.

Location, quick response from the staff, breakfast.

• Deluxe Twin Room

The hotel was so central to all attraction, staff were excellent in terms of creating conversation with all individual. I travelled with my parents who also lovedddddd their stay, & wouldn't have minded to stay a little longer haha.

• Two Bedroom Family Room

Breakfast zone is not wide and no source of sun light.. prefer to be in the roof

The USB ports in telephone and mobile chatgers Welcoming by warm cookies and chill lemonade👍🏻 AC is perfect Rooms are clean TV channels as I need

I travelled with my wife and two adult daughters. I requested an inteleading room. When I arrived at the property ... they said they would check for interleading rooms. I stayed there 7 days . They never gave me interleading rooms nor did they address it. The front desk staff was rude and unhelpful. There was a person by the name of Ebrahim who was totally useless . He could not answer any of my questions. The other staff could not speak anyEnglish. Ebrahim at one stage wanted to cancel my booking because I asked him what was bookings.com policy on the minimum nights I could stay before I could leave the hotel . My credit card was charged two days before I got to the hotel . They were supposed to send a hotel shuttle to the airport which I agreed to pay for .. but the shuttle never arrived. The location is fantastic . The building is really good but the staff are useless.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We had normal breakfast that needed many enhancements. - You will suffer a lot, if you have a car because there is no parking nearby. - The AC was terribly hot.

• King Guest Room

Very noisy occupants in the other rooms , doors made loud noise when opened or closed. Had to wait for room to be ready at 3pm. After a long trip should have been ready.

Checkout quick n easy. Decent breakfast . Accessible location. Rooms cleaned well . Staff good.

• King Suite

No pool at the hotel. Some out of town taxis struggle to find the hotel.

Manager Mustafa and Staff were all helpful. Transport route very convenient. Close to the Tram and Underground.

First off the location was excellent with in walking distance to most of the attractions , why go for a cheaper farther hotel and spend the difference and time in a taxi. Beds are comfortable no trouble falling asleep , rooms are also quiet no noise from the outside or neighbors. Staff are extremely friendly always willing to accommodate your needs. During my stay a supervisor at the hotel ,I think his name is zafer , was extremely helpful to me and my family during my stay and gave the hotel a personal touch which you don't find in most hotels.

• Deluxe King Suite

I waited for my room to be ready for 2 hours although i reached the hotel almost by 4 pm after a long day traveling while the room was supposed to be ready by time of check in at least noting that my flight details were provided on booking.com application Not all the staff speaks English

Location was very nice Staff was welcoming Hotel in general is clean and comfortable

• Twin Guest Room

Bit more written guidance from staff as to restaurants to visit. Some places are hit-and-miss so local advice would be a great help. Hotel itself was fine.

Great location, once you get your bearings in relation to the tram and Marmaray station. Quiet. Modern refurbished hotel, to familiar western standards. Good breakfast variety.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• King Guest Room

Great location... Just few minutes walk to some of the best attractions. You will save considerable amount of money and time by staying here. Great value for money.

• Deluxe Queen Room

I didn’t really want to give any negative feedback as It was a satisfying stay for the whole period, but still I have to comment on the house keeping service, to be honest I received the room in great shape and perfect clean, but I stayed for a period of 10 days and the room was only made up every day although I requested multiple time for the room to be cleaned and hoovered, but still I didn’t receive more than a room make up daily, I hope this would be taken into consideration for a perfect stay.

There is a lot to say to be honest, this hotel has a big lobby, nearby otopark, great reception staff, one of the biggest rooms I stayed in Istanbul, fully equipped, large bathroom with shower area, comfortable bed, nice baby crib, perfect AC settings, its what you expect in a 4-star hotel. breakfast is great with amazing helpful staff, food was variable with lots to offer, but still you will get bored if you stay for longer period, the coffee machine was perfect until it was taken away as it was malfunctioning, they have a great terrace with amazing bosphorous view. a great location with 2 minutes’ walk from Gulhane tramway station with nearby minimarket and surrounded by everything you want in old city Sultanahmet area. I haven’t had the chance to try their HAMAM or gym although were offered for free, in general it really deserves to be given this score and definitely is my hotel choice for next visits.

Too small closet.

The hotel is located near main sights. The bed in the room was very comfortable, I felt like I slept at home. And thanks a lot to the staff! All of them are very friendly and ready to help.

• King Guest Room

GREAT Location! On one side is the Galata bridge, that connects old town to new town, and on the other side is Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia etc. There are numerous food options. It's also on a lively enough street to make it safe to return to the hotel after 10 pm. They also gave me a free upgrade to Queen with Balcony. The breakfast was great. Staff extremely cooperative. I loved getting the free chocolate chip cookie on my arrival.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Queen Guest Room with Balcony

For the price that you pay, you cannot fairly dislike anything..

Newly fitted, excellent room service, well spoken and professional staff.. breakfast was great, especially Mariyam.. who smiles and checks up on you with pleasure!

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Deluxe King Suite

No views to see from the Windows.

The location was great near a couple of historic sites and mosques, a foot steps away from a metro station , the staff were awesome and polite, the breakfast was ok. It's also near the gulhane park.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

I was hoping the breakfast would be more turkish with the shakshuka. But it was a decent continental spread.

Everything was great. The location was perfect, everything touristy was near us plus we were a short ferry metro or tram ride away from the rest of (non touristy) Istanbul. Staff was really kind, great housekeeping.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Queen Guest Room with Balcony

Air conditioner is not working good. Room is so hot. Staff is not helpful. Breakfast was below average Rooms are very small Very bad view Not recommended to stay at this hotel

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Two Bedroom Family Room

The family room wasn't ready till 5pm. I informed the hotel a month in advance that my parents would be staying there. They are old people so it was quite difficult for them to wait for the room so long. They were very disappointed of the way the stuff treated them

• King Guest Room

We didn't get the room that we paid for. We paid for a king size bed room but they gave us queen size bed room. Our booking was made more than 2 months prior to our visit. The staff promised to give us our room everyday but only managed to do so on our last night there. We had to pack our bag each morning expecting to get our stuff transferred to the room that we paid for when we come back to the hotel. It was just a frustrating experience.

• Queen Guest Room

The staff need to practice how to treat people how to smile how to talk with clients I reserved 5 rooms some they gave at 15 pm other at 17 pm in the time others came after and took their rooms and more we asked a high floor they said not available some came after askeing the same they gave him

• King Guest Room

everything was ok, even though, our arrival was difficult because hotel location is not easy to find.

If you are looking for quite neighborhood, This hotel is perfect and value for many. I highly recommend to enjoy the Turkish bath with ((Ali)) and if you like massage the Indonesian lady is a mazing.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• King Guest Room

Bathroom door locking system has been mad in an innovative manner but sometimes it got stuck. It needs to be changed.

Location of hotel ideal from tourìsm point of view. Rooms are very comfortable. Staff very courteous and responsive. I would highly recommend this property.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

• King Guest Room

The wifi was extremely slow and the buffet breakfast was pretty average although you could order other fresh cooked options that were part of the offer.

Service was impeccable, even down to the free fruit plate in my room. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was exactly what you would expect. The front desk staff in particular were very helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

breakfast was cold staff didnt clean properly and had to be reminded everyday to replace used crockery&cutlery Air conditioner didnt say hello

Croissants were extra flakey! Rooms spacious Finishes modern & luxurious Complimentary cookies n tea @ 5pm!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• Queen Guest Room

i visited Istanbul 5 times before and by far this is the worst hotel stay ever. i chosen it becuse of the location which is amazing but that's it. starting with costumer service is below expectation. unprofessional front desk from check in until check out .the staff members of any hotel in my opinion are one of the main reason that I didn't enjoy my stay and I would never go back to this hotel or recommend it to any one.also the food in Istanbul hotels is the best but this hotel breakfast is so poor compared to any hotel I have stayed in .

• King Guest Room

Location was nice, very close to all touristic atractions (walking distance to the Sultanahmed attractions and to others as Spice Bazar) and to the Tramway station (just one block). It is the best location that you can find in Istambul if you want to be very close to everything. The personal was very attentive, the room was very clean (specially the bathroom, as almost every bathroom in Turkey). Breakfast was generous and good.

• Queen Guest Room

My room was at level 1 and was facing a shop. They mention it's a quite room but sadly it face a road that i could hear van/car goes back and forth..loading and unloading stuff..it wasnt really pleasant. The reception staff need to smile a little more. They have this disease call resting bitch face i guess which most of the time they seems unhappy to serve the customer or just me. Dont let me starg with the kitchen staff. They gave me "u are not worthy to be here" look when i went for breakfast.

The bed was comfortable. Tones of plug point and the best is they have Plug point beside bed. The staff was helpful and tentative (bell boy)..location was perfect (near gulhane tram stop)..hamam was great..

Browse DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul - Sirkeci traveller photo gallery