Reviews of Elegance Hotels International Marmaris 5 stars

Uzunyalı Street no:209, 48700 Marmaris, Turkey

#53 of 113 hotels in Marmaris

The pier is worth stay alone! Has some evening entertainment

Tired hotel could do with update. Food hasn’t changed for years although better than some Restaurant needs some control of tables and sitting arrangement....chaos Could be so much better. Need more staff. Although the ones there worked hard.

Great pier with longer sun hours and lots of facilities Lucky with room in front block , great sea views

To tell you the truth this hotel is quite far from my...

Marmaris is a really good city to visit

To tell you the truth this hotel is quite far from my expectation, I suppose I booked a room in 5 star hotel but the quality and the dimension is like 3 star hotel staffs need to have training course to find out how to behave with customers I've been there for 8 days and I asked them to make an oppointment to make my complain but they always denied me location of the hotel is good and the breakfast is good as well all in all, I highly recommend everyone to check the Green Nature Hotel wich is next tho the Elegance hotel is a really good Hotel

Good but not wow for a 5 stars and i preferer the services of the 4 stars blue bay hotel more.

I ddnt like the service and not good wi fi connection and there was an awful woman near the reception that I went to to explain the wifi system.

I liked the spa, the dinner and the beach access.

Lost in translation!

-I had read in some reviews that guests didn't feel staff's behavior friendly. Also they had written about "not good English". What I found out during my stay was that having the minimum knowledge in communicating in English caused many misunderstandings and inconveniences. Some times I felt exhausted for a simple request and it was an international hotel! Even when they said "ok" to your inquiry ... later you got that it was not comprehended... Once you asked a question and 2 or 3 of staff came to guide and help you but at the end: no clue! -There were 2 lifts that worked by turn! -Do not expect too much from rooms.

Location was great. It was near everything. You could walk along the harbor by just stepping out the hotel and reach the bar street in about 45 min.s and during this walking you have boats at right and many restaurants and hotels at left. I didn't get bored at all during my 6 night stay.There was a nice bar beside beach with always ready to serve barmen. Although the food variety is not as much as you expect from an all inclusive resort ,but ingredients were fresh and fortunately chef didn't add much salt and oil in foods. We also enjoyed a dinner in a la carte restaurant of hotel. The seafood and stake were both great.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

It was a relaxing stay and the hotel was beautiful.

Prices were a little high for drinks from mini bar. I ordered a England breakfast and did not receive all things that were supposed to be included.

Rooms were spotless and sheets and towels got renewed every day. Spa was amazing and the girls who work in there were very welcoming

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

The sweets at the buffet

The sweets at the buffet

First of All cleaning of the Room so poor , no ironing table...

See above

First of All cleaning of the Room so poor , no ironing table , no heater for making tea or coffe .

Good place for overnight stay.

In need of renovation. Facilities are intact and well kept but outdated.

Bed was comfortable.

Lovely stay at a great location.

Needs more vegetarian options

Very helpful staff. And location to Marmaris excellent

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

😒

I did't feel comfortable.

good bath, nice view

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Amazing

Not new year party 🙁

Excellent Customer service Very good breakfast Very clean Very well located

• Reviewed: 10 April 2016

Everything was great.

Everything was great.We were on our honeymoon and we have received so much attention and upgrade of our room.Very nice food in the restaurant .Beautiful beach. Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 28 July 2015

Nice hotel, with friendly staff, good arrangement for...

The facilities pool, restaurant, beach struggle to cope with the number of people staying in the hotel at peak season. Marmaris is a bit "Benidorm" which is fine if that's what you want.

Nice hotel, with friendly staff, good arrangement for parking, nice gym, decent food. Restaurant on the jetty at the front of the hotel (extra cost) was excellent.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2015

Junior suite was lovely, room 304.

I contacted booking.com and asked for a late checkout. I received email back saying hotel can do this but can't guarantee it. Was told to confirm on checkin. On checking I asked about late check in and was told this would be fine as we were flying home late. On the day of leaving I was told they had no notes to say I could do this. My room was locked and had to spend 30 mins at desk trying to sort out. This made my last day holiday very stressful. In the end I demanded they unlock room and I packed everything up and sat around for 6 hours.

Junior suite was lovely, room 304. Food was nice.

• Reviewed: 29 June 2015

Our room was a little late being ready for us and the chief...

I think some of the younger pool bar staff need some further training in customer relations there was one member in particular who was rather rude a tall slim dark haired lad, could not see his name badge.

Our room was a little late being ready for us and the chief of reception offered us a free upgrade to a junior suite we were very impressed with his professionalism and we decided to stay a few more days he organised the further stay for us in the same room, excellent service. His name was Umit

• Reviewed: 23 June 2015

Room was clean,

Sunbeds were not enough, it has taken 1 hour to organize 2 sunbeds together. So small area for swimming at the sea, it was full of sea boats So small pool for a 5 star hotel, it is smaller than half olympic Bar needs fee for cocktails

Room was clean, I like crowd place and it was. All organizations were well except sunbeds availability. Bar always has full of ice ( I need it during summer)

• Reviewed: 1 June 2015

Nothing special to be honest.

Unfriendly staff, poor entertaiment activities( only dart) .. Surely not place for young visitors. Visitors are not to allowed to use spa center (hamam, jakuzi,sauna) after 15.00 unless they pay extra! Hotel maganement accepts random people to the pier to earn extra money! Even worse they lick their boots to charge them for food and drinks meanwhile you are trying to find yourself a peaceful place in such a small area.

Nothing special to be honest.. it was not a good choice overall.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2015

Gym is really great!

Making up rooms is awful! Only changing towels and taking out garbage, nothing else. For 5 days only once they bring water to our minibar. Sauna is dirty, towels smell bad. Treatments are poor. Breakfast was monotonous, restaurant staff was importunate, barmen were unprofessional...

Gym is really great! Спортзал очень хороший!

• Reviewed: 2 April 2015

Room is spacious.

The Hotel is being under renovation, which is not mentionned on the main page, facilities such as the pools are inaccessible. Rooms facing the sea are all under renovation.

Room is spacious. Breakfast and Dinner were fine.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2016

Clean hotel, good food, great friendly helpful staff, value...

Clean hotel, good food, great friendly helpful staff, value for money

• Reviewed: 29 March 2016

Private beach and good room.

All pool's was closed at March even indoor pool!

Private beach and good room.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2015

Worst wifi ever

Worst wifi ever

• Reviewed: 8 August 2015

Very good food.

Quite expensive rooms. Small pool !

Very good food. Big fitness center. Nice rooms. Wifi works everywhere !

• Reviewed: 15 June 2015

Facilities, location

Food 3* at best (but plenty of it), Wi-fi non existent except in hotel reception (and then very slow)

Facilities, location

• Reviewed: 11 January 2015

helpful staff

reduced choice on a la carte evening meal menu but not surprising at this time of year

helpful staff prime position next to sea good food

There are also 7 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.