Reviews of Garden Resort Bergamot 4 stars

Yeni Mahalle 513.Sok No:3, 07980 Kemer, Turkey

#52 of 75 hotels in Kemer

Very good all-inclusive hotel
    • Standard Room

For me the animations and music at the pool were too noisy, but other guests seemed to like it. In spite of rich buffet, very few vegetarian and typical Turkish meals.

Very good hotel all-inclusive, many free activities, nice pool, good variety of food, friendly people at the reception, safe parking. Nice location with many trees and mountain view. Good price-quality ratio.

Terrible attitude
    • Standard Room

Hotel is terrible. Staff is terrible. They don't understand what politeness is. If you are a man or married woman then you will get a bad attitude, but in addition to previous if you are a Russian speaking person then you will get a terrible attitude. 4 stars? Really? This hotel is maximum 2 stars and still I am not sure. We have booked our room on English version and we expected a lot of different things they provided on a website, but we didn't get it. As they thought that we ordered our room through Russian travel agency they gave us not that conditions what we booked on booking.com(English version). They started to lie us about 'A la carte' restaurant that it was closed for about 1 year ago, but when we provided our booking information they were little bit shocked. After 30 minutes of thinking the restaurant was opened again and booked for us(After one year break!!! Weird. Isn't it?). The information on a web site is different from reality. Conditioner didn't work. Refrigerator didn't cool but heated. That is the first time that I got an attitude based on my passport. My suggestion to the hotel stuff is just to be more polite to guests and no matter where they came from...

The view was very nice

I don't usually leave glowing reviews but this hotel...
    • Standard Room

I don't usually leave glowing reviews but this hotel needs a special mention. From the very first day to my check out the employees made sure I have a relaxing and enjoyable stay. Food is great 😁

Nice green place.
    • Offer Standard Room

Pillows were awful, hard and very uncpmfortable to sleep on

Nice green place. Hospitable staff

I was robbed.
    • Standard Room

I paid in advance on Booking.com The hotel insisted that I didn't and took my money. So I paid twice!

Internet, it's very poor in the rooms.
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

Internet, it's very poor in the rooms. And outside is not working proply. This is only one thing, what I dont like there

• Reviewed: 1 May 2016

Hotel is well maintained,up to date, with pleasant stuff,...

Water bottles in a room are not replaced. Relax garden was closed

Hotel is well maintained,up to date, with pleasant stuff, nice meals, gorgeous surroundings! We had a wonderful stay in the beginning of season

• Reviewed: 12 July 2015

- Nice and clean hotel

- Uncomfortable beds - The aircon's performance was poor in our room - Not too nice beach, lack of space - Bad wifi - Suitable mainly for families with children (the hotel was like a kindergarten)

- Nice and clean hotel - Helpful, kind and hard-working staff - Food was great (but some of them were for arabic taste), enough choice - not boring - Relax Garden was really relaxing - Animation was OK (the Turkish Night and Miss Garden Resort was very entertaining) - Regular bus service to the beach

• Reviewed: 7 May 2015

Liked a lot but speciAlly the food.

The allinclusive free alcohol drinks are poor quality. as a single group of friends the hotel is to boring specially at late evenings because of many people come with couples and kids.

Liked a lot but speciAlly the food.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2015

Almost everything

Beach area can be better, the way to the beach from the beach bar is too steep and there is not enough space between beds rows.

Almost everything

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.