Reviews of Hilton Izmir 5 stars

Gazi Osmanpasa Bulvari 7, Konak, 35210 Izmir, Turkey

#29 of 101 hotels in Izmir

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

The front entrance was closed and we had to walk through the snooping mall to gain entry. Check I was unbelievably slow although there was no queue. It took literally 15 minutes to check two of us in. The swimming pool was un attended at 7:15 in the morning. No one on reception couldn’t get a towel. The jacuzzi was cordoned off With sheets of polythene. The rooms were tired. Really disappointing stay would consider staying somewhere else on my next trip

Breakfast was good good choice of food

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

The windows were not clean from the outside.So, I had a room with sea view and I had to look through the Sahara dust, thr rain brought.

Everything was perfect.Congratulation to the Hilton school who trained the personel so well.And of course to the the staff .They were ALL ,very polite,with a warm smile on their face, trying to help and to find always a solution, even for the most strangest requests of very difficult guests.An all this inborn hospitality with a sense of honor and without annoying servility. The breakfast : You could't imagine anything,which was missing on these huges breakfast tables.Excellent! Prices: Unfortunatly it is not good for the turkish economy: 1€ = 5 T.Lira, but for me it was the reason ,that I could realize the possibility to make this trip and to stay in the safety,comfort and luxury of the famous HILTON HOTEL of Izmir. Location: The best you can get. Even me, who hate to walk, left my car in the ( free of charge) Parking and go everywhere by foot ,seeing more of the city.Everything was very near. Eating: Around the Hilton, there are many Cafés, Restaurants and Bars. But ( because of the reason 1€=5T.Lira ) I eat in the Hotel on 31st floor in the very special " Balut Bar-Restaurant" ( balut means cloud ).The view all over the bay and the city was magnificent. I eat like a King ( à la carte ) with 36 € . And next at the Bar, I had my best " Mohito " They make it perfect, like it should be!! Enjoy your stay at the HILTON if you go to Izmir! Dino Venieri /Greece

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

The evening meal was good but a menu was never given and we were restricted to a three fixed menu option. I would have expected at least one inclusive drink with the meal rather than the statutory water that we were givendotdot admittedly it was the end of bayram but if you were to purchase an alcoholic drink you would get onedotdot also a soft drink with dinner for kids would have been nice.

The hotel is really well located in the Cankaya part of city. Easy to explore places from here and a wonderful sea front view. The breakfast had a brilliant choice and all food very fresh. The facilities were great which included pool, gym, sauna, steam room all of which were included. It would also be nice since the facilities exist in the hotel to have one free bowling game included in the price.

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

dinner at the restaurant was a bit slow and it was not clear what we were supposed to have for the dinner included in the room price (half-board). However, the dinner was good and we were happy with the possibility to choose healthy dishes

comfortable extra bed for the child, personnel was very helpful and positive. Good quality / healthy food at breakfast and dinner.

• King Hilton Guest Room Castle View

This was a great hotel, they were going through renovations on the outside, but the inside was great.

The staff we're amazing, really really helpful. The sauna was nice and the views from the 9th and 31st floor we're breath taking. I will recommend to my friends and family

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

The main entrance to the hotel should be reinstated soon.

Spacious and cleaned rooms with good facilities and professional staff. Also the location of the hotel is very convenient.

• King Hilton Guest Room Castle View

Best stay for 1night. Dinner and services are so delicious and good. Breakfast also is so delicious and they have a organic orange juice and we like the food ,everything is so perfect. receptions are so friendly

• Twin Room with Bay View

The check-in process took more than an hour. This was because my VISA card was not accepted by their card machine and the nearest working ATM was 10 min away. They do have a deposit which is blocked on the card. This is uncommon in Turkey. The location of the temporary entrance is a good 15 min walk from the nearest public transport. The hotel is quite some distance from the coast. There are other hotels much closer to the sea.

Comfortable room and bed. Bathtub. Sea facing room. Mostly good service.

• King Hilton Guest Room Castle View

The entrance of the hotel. They are making some work in front of the main hotel entrance and you have to go from the back.

The breakfast was good. Hotel location and stuff

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

The entry is not good for a Hilton Hotel. Moreover, You feel a differentiation in the restaurant between residents : Exectutive and non Executive. I wanted to take a picture of the view from a side of the restaurants and the worker followed me until i went back to my table. I found that unacceptable.

Good location, cosy breakfast

• Twin Room with Bay View

The rooms were spacious and well equipped. The bathroom was clean. The beds comfortable. Lovely view across the bay. Peaceful. Staff very friendly and helpful. Choice at breakfast was more than enough.

the room is very old. On my check-in, they keep me waiting like nearly an hour even it was 3.30 pm at the time, but they give us a key to the premium-lounge for return, which is a great view up there.

breakfast is awesome,

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

The only thing I didn’t like was the extra bed (reservation was for 2 triple rooms) the extra bed was small and even the bedding is not as comfy as the 2 regular beds.

The location was great, minutes away from the Kordon and a lot of trendy restaurants and coffee houses very close by, though the main entrance is closed due to maintenance, but the hotel staff were present all the time to help near the back entrance, we arrived early before previous day checkout but the hotel was able to prepare one of the 2 rooms at that time, breakfast was great and with big selection of cheeses, bread, eggs, made-to-order omelettes, and last the view from 19th floor was beautiful and the bed was extremely comfy, would sure love to stay here again.

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Currently, there are some works so you need to walk all the way from the back. A bit of a hassle. The room service was under expectations still it was ok. In general, staff was a bit confused. The food selection was almost the same every day.

Amazing location - very convenient for city walks and night outs. Good breakfast even though almost the same every day. WiFi worked well. Room has been comfortable and good size, ours has been with sea view and it was worth it (floor 22). It was good value for money.

• King Hilton Guest Room Castle View

Main hotel entrance was cloosed . Bad smell coming from out saide when openig the window . Fernature very old .

Hotel location and staf . Brakefast rich . Car parking . Sicuraty .

• King Room with Bay View

staff so not nice.. old facilities that doesn't match the price at all.. building under construction.. no clear iterance.. had to pay more because the claim I didn't reserve for my children.. restaurant was so crowed!

breakfast

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Unfortunately the pool was not in use

The hospitallity and friendliness, professionalism of all staff especially the ladies who worked on 25th and 26th of april they were fantastic, really really really good, nothing was too much for them if you asked. Rooms super comfortable and spacious, loved everything!

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

furniture became very old, they should be renewed

room see view is wonderful, location perfect (near the Kordon coast-line & ferries, and restaurants and airport shuttle is in front of th hotel), good breakfast include perfect traditional touches as Kumru sandwiches, Boyoz bakery and bagels :)

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

We didn't like the dinner, it doesn't match our expectations in reference to the breakfast which was excellent. The dinner is a set menu, you can't change the main course, quantities is very small and you can't request for more. we thought the dinner should be open buffet but it was not. for the money of booking dinner with breakfast, you can have your dinner outside the hotel with too much variety and big quantity with the same money value.

The stay was very comfort, the room was very big with a very lovely view over the sea, big bed available, very good breakfast with big variety and too much quantities, very helpful staff.

• King Room with Bay View

the way to enter the hotel was very bad we have to wallk about 200 meter to reach the hotel beause the main door was closed .. when i booked my room they didt tell me that the indoor pool is closed !!! thats really upset me ..

the view and the clean

• King Room with Bay View

I was not allowed to invite a friend for a coffee during breakfast - would have to pay a full extra breakfast fee of 59TL. I found this ungenerous, given that the hotel is not cheap. Also, clients are overcharged upon check-in 'in case' they use the mini-bar. I didn't like being treated with suspicion...of what? Of using the mini-bar and not paying afterwards? So I think the generosity of small hotels is missing.

Great breakfast, great location, clean. Good value for money. Would stay again.

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Fitness center was awful, it is publick and it is so fully crowded that it is close to being not possible to train there. You must mention that it is public and crowded. Pool is small and not suitable for that number of people at the gym, sauna is also small and not suitable for that number of people. You must mention all this. Main entrance was under maintanance and was clossed all the time. Also at the first day I got late night call from the hilton staff claiming hat I need to pay more than it was in my bookinn confirmation, and that I need to call to booking and tell that my booking must be changed. Awful and I have never faced something like this, I refused this and after this Hilton worker told than it is okay. The pool was under restavration, and also I was informed about this couple of days before my visit.

Breakfast was good

Everything was good. Reception, Room, cleanliness and etc. This hotel has a very good breakfast. I couldn’t use the swimming pool because hotel started the repairs. This hotel has a comfort room.

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Small lobby, rooms and corridors decorations, lack of airport shuttle

View was excellent, kind receptionists, excell not breakfast and restaurant staffs

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

The hotel was very old, the furnitures were made us feel like in the year of 2000. The bathroom has a shower curtain which is I never ever like. We didn't like our stay at all. I will not book again.

The beds were comfy and clean. The staff were very kind.

• King Hilton Guest Room Castle View

Unpleasant situation of a building being refurbished. The room slightly smelled of smoke. Furniture and bathroom to be renewd

Great central position to visit the old town

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Having to come and go from back if hotel. Not having access to pool as closed.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Had a few communication difficulties initially but soon overcame this reception staff most helpful. Swimming pool closed unfortunately at time of our visit and also access to front of hotel closed due to building work

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

We happened to meet the duty manager who helped us a loooooot, including preparing a birthday surprise for us. It's just sooooo great! And the breakfast is sooooo nice!

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

They ask for deposite which I can't understand and they are closing parking spot, I don't know why. You can't park/exit by yourself after 23 00

Central and like any Hilton

• King Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Awful internet [wi-fi] connection. They force you to "buy" faster service. The property needs a lot of renovations to fit into the category of hotels it claims to belong. The entrance gives you the feeling that you are in some cheap thriller movie..

Great location, nice view over the bay and very helpful, friendly staff

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Not much choices at the buffet breakfast. The dinner main course was the same throughout our stay (3 nights). Could have opt to eat out if we have known it! My wife booked for an hour Mixed Massage (250TL), paid in advance for an hour but was only given 45 minutes! The indoor swimming pool was used mainly for swimming lessons, leaving the guests with limited space to use.

We were upgraded to a suite room, which was great. The view was fantastic at night. Walking distance to the bazaar.

WC can be better.

Very nice location in heart of the city and easy reachable. I have stayed in the 25th floor so the view to the city and sea was great. I booked half board, and the dinner was listed menu but nice and sweet is also included. Bed is so comfortable. Staff are nice and helpful. 100 meters only to airport bus station. If coming back to Izmir I will surely stay in Hilton.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

this hotel have good reputation , staff service and location are good because near to sea , just 10 minutes from hotel to sea . and they are trusted .

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

The choice of food in the restaurant was limited although to be fair in was nearly 11 in the evening.

The reception staff were very helpful and I had arrived later than expected and had booked dinner in the restaurant which was about to close and they informed them I had arrived and they looked after me. They were very helpful in storing and retrieving mu luggage in a hurry for me the following day! I was sorry I was only able to stay one night and it was a short one but I have stayed there previously and will do so again

• King Hilton Guest Room Castle View

We were given a very noisy, dated room on our first night. However when we asked to be moved the next morning this was arranged without problem. The next room we were given was very nice indeed, clearly an upgrade, hence our excellent rating.

The restaurant on the 31st floor was very good, fabulous views, attentive but not intrusive service, super quality of food and presentation. We were given a complimentary starter and basket of warm bread rolls, 4 different flavours,scrumptious. The quality and presentation of the food was very good, so much so that we chose to eat in the hotel restaurant 3 out of the 4 nights we were in Izmir. The restaurant is clearly considered a special place,a number of young men used it to propose marriage whilst we were there. A very romantic setting.

• King Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Air conditioning not working men with ladder at midnight after long journey and offering other room after unpacked and ready to sleep please Partner not allowed in room before I arrived from London although his name registered for booking and my card for payment

Not much. Restaurant very good otherwise!

Every thing was OK.

“Lovely variety of food for breakfast Very Central Friendly, helpful staff Clean, comfortable bedrooms Fantastic the views was perfect .

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

expensive food / drinks. slightly dated furnishings in the room but the room itself was really comfortable.

cost of the rooms was excellent - but how the hotel can justify the price of their food - breakfast in particular - is a question... great location though with loads of restaurants / cafes nearby.

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Nice clean central hotel need renovation (carpets wallpaper) big rooms with nice sea and town view friendly staff good breakfast . For the price 75 e with breakfast it was ok

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Very comfortable hotel at a great price. Very kind and helpful staff, could not fault a thing. The room was spacious with phenomenal views, the rooms start at 11th floor and go all the way up to 30th floor! Accessible business centre with free to use PCs, printer, photocopier, free good quality Wi-Fi, really tasty breakfast. 5 minutes walk to the waterfront and right in the middle of the city. All stars!

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

There is a door between rooms, and a strange person tried to open our room door firstly, then he tried with the door between two rooms. It happened after 11pm and make me uncomfortable and concerning. Whole night is sleepless and lack of energy.

Food and room

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

the furniture and the complete room seems to be worned out.

Not a same as the "European" Hilton, but the biggest value for this money. The fintess and the breakfast areas are very good.

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Everything was perfect, and the staff at the executive floor, specially sebahattin was really friendly and helped us settle in, gave overview of Izmir, places to visit in Izmir, and gone out of the way to make our stay at Hilton extremely pleasant.

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

The furniture was very old. the renovated furniture is in the executive floors only (which are shown in the pictures)

breakfast staff were professional

• King Hilton Family Room

Air Conditioning system in our room was not working well but maintenance team done their best to fix it on the third day. The temperature was still not was was desired but was a lot better than the first two day.

Hotel is very centrally located with 7 minutes walk to the Cornish. It is an old property but refurbished number of times. Choices on Breakfast Buffet was good, and the set menu on the dinner was great. We were travelling as a family and choose half board rate which was great value for money. Enjoyed our stay

• Twin Hilton Guestroom City View

Well overall rating of the hotel is good but the hotel supposed to be 5 stars but the hotel was as good as a four star hotel so the price is relatively high for the hotel, and also the bathrooms was old.

The Hotel was in an amazing neighborhood, its near the sea coast and the bazaar is 10 min far by walking.

• King Deluxe Sea View

Everything. The staff are very nice and helpful. It all started when we got upgraded to an executive room. We stayed in the hotel restaurant for dinner which was a very pleasant experience. Thr view from our room was beyond this world. To top all that, we forgot some of our belongings in the wardrobe which were expediently shipped to our next destination in Turkey. I think this is the first time I am rating something as 10 out of 10. I will definitely stay here when in Izmir. Thank you.

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

izmir is modern and openmind peoples city but current government banned many of supporters because they are secular people so see sight of the city is going down day by day. i hope turkish government change and turkey would be modern country again!

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Unfortunately there are no any open air swimming pool and especially in summer time it is some kind of cons. But there much more pros.

This is a nice hotel including everything you need during a business trip.

• King Deluxe Sea View

The fact that I stayed there just one night

Hilton Hotel was excellent. My room was on the 25th floor with the sea view and the city. It was amazing. Room was big and very clean. Staff very friendly and breakfast was wonderful. I would absolutely stay there again and I highly recommend Hilton Izmir to everybody. Not very expensive and really good value for your money.

• King Deluxe Sea View

Breakfast was not up to standard. I wish it wad better

Location is great. The building itself is a landmark that can be spotted from far away when walking around the city

• Twin Hilton Guestroom City View

This hotel shouldn't be a Hilton at all. The room we got was very tiny, smelly and outdated. We didn't dare to shower because the bathroom was so smelly and dirty.

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Due to flight delays I was only there for a few hours that night. I had to catch a cruise the next day. I was on the 19th floor this gave me a great view. Checking in and out was a breeze very friendly staff. The location of this hotel is great!

• Twin Hilton Guestroom City View

so far i have no bad experience in this hotel

breakfast and dinner at top floor. Hilton has the best view of the city day and night, close to shopping area like alsancak and nice cafes, bars and restaurants... been to this city many times and this is my hotel of choice.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

The rooms seem out dated ... Very old. The interiors need an upgrade. The rooms feel like you are in a time warp - back to the 1980s

The rooms are big and spacious

• King Executive Sea View with Access to Executive Lounge

Executive lounge area facilities arent enough and the area is not spacious.

Hilton İzmir is one of the oldest and famous hotel in İzmir. Its located in center of the city and hotels area. Executive floors are renovated so you can not feel the old at that floors. But i can not say anything for the other rooms. If your reservation includes sea view, Hilton İzmir gives you the best İzmir Bay and city view. The staff is as polite as we expected from Hilton brand.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• King Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Lovely video hotel, great food. I read a review saying the hotel is looking tired/dated. If you wanted to be really picky you could say some of the carpets could do with replacing however we were very pleased with every aspect of our stay.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• King Hilton Executive Bay View with access to Executive Lounge

Check in a shambles. Despite arriving 2 hours after check in time, room wasn't ready. Took another 2 hours before getting access to room. Towels in toilets in lounge hadn't been replaced the following morning

Room recently modernised with great views. Executive lounge a little dated but very good service. Nice pool although on the small side for a 30 storey hotel. Free parking

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Deluxe King Room with City View

The deluxe rooms (non executive ones) are old. Not with state of the art AC and have old 80's interior design/features.

The kindness of the staff

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

• King Hilton Guest Room Castle View

Bathtub was clogged, informed the reception but action was not taken. Though few floors are allocated for smokers, maybe the entire building should be non-smoker.

We'll haven't tried the food outlet, exception the roof top bar which was excellent.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Room was very old, especially in a 5 star hotel there shouldn' be any bath curtain which is very unhygienic and old fashion.

Reception was very helpful and kind.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

The room was too hot and I couldn't adjust the temperature properly. Also, I tried to get my hair trimmed (my bangs really -- a 2 minute job) and although the hairdresser was supposed to be open until 8 and it was just 7:15 and there was no one else there, he refused to do it for me. I had to go to Swisshotel to get it done. That was a bit annoying but the front desk person was very helpful in making me an appointment at the nearby hotel.

The room was nice and large and the best part was definitely the view! They gave us a room facing the sea on the 29th floor. I didn't expect the total panorama view of Izmir that greeted me!! I couldn't get away from the window! Also loved the restaurant and bar on the 31st floor. Great ambiance and great views again! Prices were very reasonable too for a Hilton property.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• King Hilton Guest Room Sea View

there was nothing we did not like

We were upgraded to an executive room which was fantastic, the staff were all also excellent and most polite. Brekfast was also lovely, and we ate in the roof top restaraunt which was also lovely.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• King Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Rooms are a little outdated but still cosy

Everything was the best from the best, breakfast was superb , rooftop bar and restaurant also superb !! I will definitly comme back in this hotel !!! 🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

• King Hilton Guest Room Sea View

We were a couple, we were annoyed to remind house keeping service everyday to leave new shampoo and body cleanser.

View from the room was extraordinary - it was sea view, breakfast was excellent, room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Twin Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Bathroom room and room style too old According to the price in this time "out of season " the reservation was without breakfast so it was expensive rate

The location is good Beds are comfortable

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

• King Hilton Guest Room Castle View

Design of the room was very old style. Every little sound was coming inside of the room. Cleaning service was not very good. Housecleaner was not doing her job good.

Location and comfort

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

• King Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Great location; very friendly, welcoming and polite staff; stunning view from the room and bar; clean; comfortable beds. Absolutely positive experience, definitely recommend it.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

• Twin Hilton Guestroom City View

The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The view from our room was fantastic. We had room service for dinner and it was good value for money. If I visit Izmir again, I will definitely stay at the Hilton again. The close distance to the stop for the airport bus was a definite plus.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

• King Deluxe Sea View

I got a free upgrade for a superior room: very kind staff and professional..The rooms are of very high quality and with spectacular views.. The bed is very comfortable..

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• King Deluxe Sea View

Furnitures and room accessories can be renew soon, not reflecting brand name Woke up at 0830 with helicopter landing

Clean and comfortable as expected, good location and nice sea view

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

• King Hilton Guest Room Sea View

Cleanliness of the windows, car crowd because of the wedding organization

Branded and luxury amenities, view from the room and "Windows on the Bay" bar, excellent bed and pillows

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Deluxe King Room with City View

Breakfast/service (very slow with the order of eggs (first day took 25 minutes... they were I think ... unexpectantly busy) also service with tea and coffee)

Views from the room were amazing , staff helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Twin Hilton Guestroom City View

bathroom need change for new style

nice reception and quick to check in ,nice and comfortable location to make any business meeting .all service perfect .and feel safety there .security very important .

• King Hilton Guest Room Castle View

- there were no options for different pillows - everything costs extra - extremely dated facilities (possibly 15+ years, maybe even as old as the hotel itself)

- the mattress was very comfortable

Browse Hilton Izmir traveller photo gallery