Reviews of Ilkbal Deluxe Hotel Istanbul 4 stars

Koska Cad. No: 43 Laleli, Fatih, 34470 Istanbul, Turkey

#1143 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

Based on 1939 hotel reviews

The staff were very accommodating with booking tours and taxis.

The breakfast was fine enough but the sausage and scrambled eggs were luke warm and that was at the beginning of breakfast.

The bed was comfy. The shower ok. TV did not work. The location was good for visiting places. Tram easy to use.

The Breakfast was delicious with variety of food.
    • Budget Double Room

The hotel entrance - 2 wide steps, no ramp for strollers or baggage, and also the main entrance lift size is small

The Breakfast was delicious with variety of food.

was great family trip and they enjoy it a lot.

hotel doesn't have parking space for our daily tour bus who struggle a lot to find a park.

Restaurant quite spacious with great variety of food. Reception staff very helpful. especially Mr. cheikh who helped me a lot . he deserve a bonus from hotel for his great support and honesty..

Good hotel

The guy in the reception not that old man but a guy with no hair i think he was not helpful at all and never smile to you or anybody else ..looks like he hates his job

The place of the property ..and the old man in reception he was so helpful and the breakfast also ..the hotel is clean and lovely

Some of the staff were polite
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Location: when you see on the map where is the hotel looks like in the heart of Istanbul, but when you reach there is real mess, everything is a wholesale, to loudly, overcrowded and you are stuck in traffic for a good 15 min and more. Breakfast was poor Hotel is only 2* not 4. It's old hotel and It smells bad. When we arrived in our room we find marks of lipstick on one pillow and half used shampoo in the shower. Never ever again in that hotel or that area

Some of the staff were polite

Supper place to stay nice clean and lovely hotel / easy to access all the main places . Go for that
    • Budget Double Room

Very clean / Very nice / located near to main areas . i would defiantly book that again. Beautiful view to the sea . Everything was so nice and perfect . Thank you so much for all 10/10 rate.

Nothing it shouldn’t be 4 star hotel everything is old and...

The staff, service, AC , carpet stinks...etc. It’s not 4 star hotel as mentioned I regret it.

Nothing it shouldn’t be 4 star hotel everything is old and bad. Breakfast was ok. سيّء جدا انصح به

busy and hustle city great historic relics, hotel below average but staff were good
    • Economy Triple Room

The rooms and facility’s really deceiving, had a tiny gym with literally 3 machines that’s 2 treadmills one smith machine which was broken that’s it. Useless gym swimming pool looked like it had no filteration so it was stagnated water (pond)

Not much to be honest, Picture were deceiving, once we got there we were put into a cramped room stuffy no ventilation toilet had no vents which was right at the end of the bed no room to move, felt like being imprisoned, on complaint they moved us the next day to an average room

Hotel around Laleli area.

The swimming pool looks big in the photo, but it is very small. Room is small and there is not much facility in the room. as far as I remember there is not even tea pot in the room. The bed is not firm. The room that I stay in has no view at all.

The location is fine, quite close to the main tourist area. The receptionist, Mr. Mustafa, is very friendly and helpful, he treated the questions/problems very nicely, the others are just average. There is big lounge to sit near the receptionist. The breakfast is very good, dining hall/breakfast room has a beautiful view of Istanbul sea.

• Budget Double Room

very bad staff atitude and very basic breakfast table with a very noisy atmosphere and pictures are very difirent with what you expect, room fridge is empty not even a water!

Many facilities with free access to Sauna/Steam room
    • Deluxe Triple Room with Sea View

Slow room service. Reception couldn’t provide Iron as house keeper not in. Sea room is not good as mostly can see buildings but room was good overall.

Many facilities with free access to Sauna/Steam room

Great staff and breakfast

Internet keep disconnected and there was noise coming from corridor and other rooms because of thin walls and it was really irritating.

Staff is super friendly especially the staff at the reseption. Breakfast was good plus there and more then 4 lifts in the hotel to get east access to upper floors 24/7 without waiting. Location is awesome, Metro stop os 3 minutes walk and there are so many shops arround to buy all kind of stuff.

Staff were helpful.
    • Budget Double Room

Rooms could have been cleaned more frequently. Had to ask every morning for the room to be cleaned.

Staff were helpful. Any problem that occured they solved quickly.

We were glad it was only for one night as a place to rest our head during a trip down south. I
    • Budget Double Room

This place doesn’t have its own parking. We had to park our car on a packed street outside the hotel. When we went to the car to get our luggage out after checking on someone was sitting on the bonnet of our car! Also the breakfast was very poor and covered with flies.

never use this hotel
    • Budget Double Room

if you want to make your travel like nightmare book this hotel. staff are very rude,food are for days and they still use that, hotel are very dirty,

nothing to say

Below average place
    • Luxury Suite with Spa Bath

Rooms werenot good beds in one of the room was smelly. Service was poor with regards to toiletries and no mini bar or tea/ coffee stuff etc.

Breakfast was very good.

Dissapointed

Hotel needs big refurbishment, hotel room and bathroom especially. "spa and swimming pool" does not work and seems never did. Receptionist was not friendly and could not answer to any questions.

No satisfied
    • Budget Double Room

I dont like the facilities there and reception service, room size and the view , room is clean but staff refuse to change the room as per my reservation requirements to be at yhe last floor nice view but they give at the th floor with no view or balcony a

I like the restaurant and the staff serving there the location and restaurant service

Stayed here for a week, there was four of us 2 adults 2 children. Hotel nice and clean
    • Economy Triple Room

The WiFi was rubbish in the bedrooms, plus the swimming pool needs to be cleaned everyday. Breakfast needs more variety

Staff were polite and service was good, room was cleaned and air con was working great

We liked our stay verry much, loved the location and the views!
    • Luxury Suite with Spa Bath

The staff in the sauna were not as nice. They don't tell you that you need a cap for the hair, to be able to swim in the pool. So too say that the kids were sad would be understatment. Not cool.

We loved the location of this hotel, as well as the view from our room. The breakfast was good, with much vairety, and the view was one of my favorites. My fifth time in Istanbul, and this hotel did not dissapoint!

Mixed feeling about their advertising in the web property side
    • Budget Double Room

I enjoyed their breakfast, good food

To clean and make up the beds everyday. My room was not cleaned and the bed was not made. When I make a follow up the house keeping was closed and no one could give explanation why. The breakfast was excellent. The location for business purpose was excellent. Was not happy with their bathroom. No tea&coffees in their rooms

Not very plesant stay in the hotel, but other then that walking around the city was nice.

PLEASE DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL. I have booked doble delux rooms ,and i received very basic small room. The carpet in the room was very dirty and disgusting,the sink in the bathroom was blocked, the toalet smelly, i ask the cleaner to hoover the room ,she said they dont use hoover for the rooms. Carpet in the corridors is more than 20 years old. Staff not very friendly .Sweeming and spa center dirty ,rude staff. No discription of the food if contains meat or nuts. Most guests are from former Russian republicks, which i notice they dont care much about this. IF YOU like clean environment this is not the place for you.

location only,nothing else

Good value for money, perfect location.

Pool is nice, however we were requested to wear swimming cap for additional 20 TRY.

Hotel location is perfect for exploring the city, rooms are really tidy and clean.

Great value for money!!

Nothing at all

+Location (tram, metro, sights, etc.) +Room was clean, every day new towels, great hygiene +Excellent breakfast with gorgeous view of Bosphorus +Reception staff helpful & friendly +Decent Wi-Fi ( We didn't have time to use Spa )

For the Great offer I got, I consider this hotel as a good value for money!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

My room was on 7th floor, the breakfast is in the restaurant at 8th floor, so at 7:00 am there will be some noise in the room!

Good location, although somehow crowded. The sea view from the room is beautiful. Although the balcony is too small and you cannot use it!

Very poor stay would never recommend to anyone
    • Budget Double Room

The rooms were nothing like they were advertised, very poor customer services...for a 4star hotel it was ludacris for them to stock 4 irons in total amongst 167 rooms...bathroom was disgustingly dirty with mould in the corners, staff were not helpful and very rude, the sauna steem area staff were not friendly at all, they smoked cigerettes in the health and fitness area...and stared down at when entering the facilities..there was not much to chose from the breakfast either we had to go out to eat for a few days...the whole experience was very poor i will never recommend to anyone it was definitely not worth the money...i saw many others who complained about how small the economy rooms were to how they were advertised...so if your thinking im the 1%of the rest well there were many who complained at the desk...stay away from this hotel. It was a dupe to get your money after that it was all down hill.

The location of this hotel is so closed to metro and tram.
    • Budget Double Room

I have asked for a baby bed when I booked the room, and they only provided me the bed after my daughter has felt down from the normal bed they provided. The matrices are so bad to the extent that our back is still hurting us till now (after three days of leaving the hotel). The baby bed they provided has a blanket as a matrix which is weird for a 4-star hotel. Some of the reception guys in the night were so rude and they barely know basics of English. One last annoying thing, It was so annoying that we (me and my wife) has only one card to enter the room which make it very difficult for us to arrange the leaving of one of us in the night. The reception guys were so annoying that they didn't provide us with another card, and one of the guys was so impolite.

The location of this hotel is so closed to metro and tram. The breakfast provided is so good. The team serving the breakfast are so polite. The WiFi service is so amazing.

Nice view and amazing place
    • Deluxe Triple Room with Sea View

I booked a big room with extra space but once we arrived they give me very small room, the team keep saying no!! Is not only in the hotel, its everywhere around the area. - i asked them for ashtray and the one who answered the call he said NO!! - i was wondering if they offering an IRON $ IRON BOARD but the one who answers the call he said NO!!! WE DON'T HAVE - i asked them if i can call outside calls from the room, they said NO!! U CAN NOT. To be honest if homeless ask me for money in the road, i feel ashamed to say NO. my answer always ( i am really sorry, i have a very limit cash with me) if the guest call to have something, the stuff should give option, the NO!! word its very impolitely, so aggressive. i suggest you to teach your team to use below answers in some-cases: - dear Mr. X unfortunately at main time the iron now available, however if you would like there is a laundry shop just near our hotel by walk 2 minutes, - dear Mr. X unfortunately at main time we facing technical issue with our phone interface system, however we offer a house phone at the front desk where you can use it for free, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. at the end front desk didn't give me the receipt upon arrival & departure

The Housekeeping staff so polite, front desk help me with some challenges I faced with my car. The receptionist who checked me in is also so nice.

Good location, comfortable stay, delicious breakfast.
    • Budget Double Room

The rooms are small. the café machine is not that much. The Hammam and sauna are mixed.that'll better to allocate seperate hours for men and women.

Comfortable bed. The breakfast is really nice.the staff is helpful. The last day, they allowed us to take our breakfast before the opening hours.the location is good for business a lot of textile brands. Near all commodities and close to tram.the swimming pool is nice

I liked the staff.
    • Deluxe Triple Room with Sea View

Everything. Not even close to 4 star hotel. Mini bar didn’t had anything it was empty. Not even worth the price that i paid.

I liked the staff. They were really helpful

From the day one poor service put me down we did not like the rooms.
    • Deluxe Triple Room with Sea View

Poor service . We booked 3 triple deluxe rooms instead they give us 3 standard rooms becuse they said there are all booked. So why did you book them again to us. We had to stay becuse We did not had a choice.

Location only

Friendly staff, good location but you can find something else for the money!

When you come in to the lobby it looks really fresh and inviting but when we got our rooms there were cockroaches in the hallways, the rooms were dirty and not cleaned. Our shower was not functioning and it had no window - yet I payed extra for a deluxe triple room which did not look at all as in the pictures. The ceiling was 3 m up high without any windows (felt like a basement) So I had to complain to the staff and they promised me a new room the morning after which we got. A functioning shower and a room with a balcony and windows just like the pictures BUT it was still not clean! Dusty all over and the carpet was really dirty. I mean for the money its ok but I probably would not come back!

The price was ok for the room if you are lucky enough to get one of the good rooms. Great view and close to tram thats only two stops away from the blue mosque (you could also walk there easily) So locatinon was very good!

Horrible stay !

We booked this hotel with my entire family for one week to celebrate my brother birthday. At our arrival we had the surprise that they didn’t add the extra bed for our child, the receptionist who were more than grumpy tell us if you are not ok you can leave, so we decide to visit the rooms in order to find a solution. What a surprise ! The triple room is extra small you can’t be stand up all of u together at the same time, this room is for 1personn maximum. There is a huge gap between the pictures on booking and the reality. None of our room was clean, dust everywhere, blanket, pillows and sheets dirty, we asked the receptionist for the housekeeping, he just answered that there is no housekepping at 8pm, so we went with a bell boy to get some sheet n clean pillows. At the checkin the receptionist kept our passeports as a guarantee I never saw that all over the word, when I asked for our passeports he just answered that “there is no copy I have to keep them” anyway I was furious how could they be allow to keep our passeports so I get them back after 30minutes. We had a terrible noisy night. The breakfast is horrible, the swimming pool n there fitness center are not better really small. So we decide to checkout in the morning we can’t stay there anymore. The only good thing is the location of the hotel, nothing else from the beginning til our checkout. I will never recommend this hotel

Nice price-quality balance for a vacation in Fatih
    • Budget Double Room

It could be more clean. I had to wipe the furniture becouse it had visible amount of dust over it. The cleaning lady mistook our personal towel with one of the hotels and they couldn't retrieve it in time before we left the hotel😑

The fact that it was close to the Bazar The staff waa friendly and very efficient. The room, even though it was an Economy room, was comfortable and nice.

Nothing except the good location - few meters far from metro...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Almost everything its not a joke !! Looks misrable, not clean at all The photos doesnt looks like the real room,there is no sea viw so dont pay extra for such thing(they also say that after you get the room),dirty rooms, small pool(not like picture), there is no closet,nothing in mini bar,very bad service, doesnt worth it for free !

Nothing except the good location - few meters far from metro laleli station

Do not distroy your holiday by staying in this bad hotell
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The staff in the receptionist were not helpful and not a kind people's. It is not clean at all.

We have booked from booking.com a big deluxe room with sea view in the upper floor. But when we arrived to the hotel , they gaved us a very small rom with non view. They said the other rooms are full. We had a problem with the hotell 4 days.and we called the booking.com to help us.but no help from the hotell side.after 5 days they did give us the same rom in our reservation. Cleaning is very bad. They do not clean the rooms. I hade to say that every time to do it. But it was a very bad cleanliness . There is absolute nothing in the room. No watercooker. No mini bar. No complimentary water and tee or coffee like other 4 stars hotels . The receptionist were non helpful and not kind people. The bell boy were helpful. The breakfast was the same in 2 weeks and not fresh. I will not ever go there again. It doesn't earn a 4 star for this bad hotell.

hotel is very good for business trip or small stay shopping, other than that, look somewhere else.
    • Budget Double Room

let me begin, if you are coming for tourism, this is not the hotel or the place you should take. unless you come for shopping, it is very good one. near many many shopping shops, and near grand bazar area. also, nearby the topkapi, blue mosk and the port are all nearby. also with 6 to 7 dollars, you can go by taxi to taxim. but, to be clear, here are the points that we hate * the location is inside a very busy market with the steep hill, you have to walk in 30 degrees angle street. so, walking to the main road is a daily exercise not recommend for elderly people. *taxi avoids coming to this hotel because the area is very crowded, you ended up walking to this hotel before 500 meters minimum. * in the hotel, they provide you with only shower gel and soap. nothing else. strange thing for a 4-star hotel, we asked for a head cap, they did not provide. so, don't expect to find anything for an everyday shower but soap. no razor, no head cup, etc... * breakfast is not a big choice, cheese, ham, eggs ( a lot) sausage honey and jam, milk coffee and the like, soup and other 2 things. vegetable and olive and salad, and that's it. no fruits, no meal. don't compare to other tourist hotels, this hotel is not servicing you to please you, they offer the basics for you to come, do your business or shopping and leave. it is good for 1 to 3 days only. if you are planning to have a tourism or honeymoon hotel, look somewhere else. after all, i give it 6 over 10 if I come to make shopping and stay for 2 to 3 nights maximum, but i can't stand this hotel more than that. and yes, i do recommend for 1 to 3-night stay and yes, i will reconsider to come again because the price is very good and it is better than many hotels surrounding. but it is not the best.

the location is very important for those who are coming to laleli to buy wholesale in laleli. location is in the middle of the wholesale market. the bed is very comfortable. the toilet is good, shower cabinet is big that fit 2 persons. the internet is extremely fast and available everywhere in the hotel. the tv channels are actually the channels you see in a satellite receiver where you can find free to air channels more than 1000 channel.

Pleasant stay and would come again!
    • Deluxe Triple Room with Sea View

Family rooms consist of three beds only. There are no four bedrooms in the hotel. To accommodate a fourth or fifth person in a family room with three beds, an extra folding bed is laid out. These beds are not comfortable at all - the metal frame creaks and the mattress is too soft when for my 6 year old. There was no tea/coffee facilities in our room as promised but we managed to buy a travel kettle from a local super store for £2.

Location is central. Breakfast standard but ample. Family room is spacious with TV, mini seating area, mini fridge, hair dryer and toiletries - including slippers. My two young kids particularly enjoyed the sauna & steam room, warm pool and Turkish bath/hammam experiences which became a daily ritual.

They only care about money, I missed my flight after 3 days...

Massege and facial I did not like is not good service only we waste of money. When I complain they not listen to me only want money and telling me wrong. Staff is not good.

They only care about money, I missed my flight after 3 days I went there with very long flight my daughter was sick 🤕 they did not let me check in the room and said I am not allowed to have breakfast even they charge me from 3 days before.

• Luxury Suite with Spa Bath

Swimming pool: despite no smoking signs for public, staff who work there constantly smoke, so when we swim with children we can hardly breathe amid smoke pollution! The staff keep the lights of the pool switched off and we have always to request the lights to be switched on! The staff keep on asking us to keep quiet and as you know it is hard to control the voices of children when they play in the pool. It was a frustrating experience in the pool and the gym suffocated by staff smoking non stop!!! No one from the management seems to check or bother. Where is supervision?!

Breakfast and bar staff lobby level

Stay was awesome and rooms were clean and cozy.
    • Budget Double Room

Balcony room was written in my booking voucher but they refused to give and said as it’s a budget economic room it’s not included but in my voucher it was mentioned balcony room.

Centrally located, metro station Lalelli is just few metres walking distance, good breakfast.

Went for honeymoon, disappointed.

Double bed was small for 2. We stayed for 6 nights they never changed bed sheet. Breakfast was very limited, it was same for everyday. Wi-Fi was very unstable and slow, it dropped almost every 5 minutes and refused to connect for 5-10 minutes. Room didn't have kettle, we asked to have it but they refused. Also no trash bin in room, except only in bathroom. Since room didn't have trash bin room cleaners threw whatever paper they saw lying around, so we had to hide our stuff from cleaners. Reception staff always had unhappy, "poker face". Also we lost 100 TL money (about 25 USD) in our room. We were suspicious that maybe room cleaners or someone else took it from my wallet when they entered room, when we were out for breakfast. We reported this issue to reception, they said they are going to investigate, look for camera recordings. Amount wasn't that much, so I never asked about this later. But as a customer with serious issue they also never mentioned this issue again or gave us their final investigation result.

Very good location, close to train and metro station.

Terrible place, do not recommend in any way shape or form. Not a 4 star hotel - 2 stars at best.

Terrible place - if that is really a four star hotel then I will eat my hat. Not even a glass of water, just enough room to move around the bed, absolutely no resemblance at all to the image in the advertisement. Rude staff, uncomfortable bed, smelled of cigarettes, noisy bathroom fan. One of the worst hotel experiences I have had.

I am not satisfy about our staying in this hotel.
    • Deluxe Triple Room with Sea View

Rent price is really high .other service like tea and water were not in room also I maked an reservation in up floor in this hotel but unfurtunately the hotel manager consider a room in first floor !!!

Booking procedure failed, as I paid/booked a large room,...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Booking procedure failed, as I paid/booked a large room, but got only standart small room. And the receptionist was not so friendly when I asked to provide me the room that I paid for, he didn’t want to cooperate and fixed the problem only after my request to meet the front office manager. It was dirty and dusty inside and outside of the room. Within 4 days stay I felt like they never clean the room, just put the blankets back on the bed. Location could be perfect for traders of the poor quality clothes but not for normal tourists. Special point should be given to the swimming pool, while booking this property I was really happy for the pool, but it was dirty and dangerous as Chernobyl.

Bad service, rooms on internet didn’t match.

Bad service, rooms on internet didn’t match. Our room was not changed in time. Wi-fi was very very very bad and no friendly staff. We were not satisfied

Our room got cleaned everyday, we paid for a double bed and...
    • Budget Double Room

The wifi strength was not good in our room

Our room got cleaned everyday, we paid for a double bed and they gave us a room with a double and a single bed free of charge,had a pleasant stay and the staff were helpfull

Not good enough.
    • Budget Double Room

The location is very poor, not a touristic area. There isn’t even a kettle in the room. The WiFi is extremely slow and the overall location isn’t great. If you want to explore Turkey, definitely stay around Beşiktaş, Şişli, Bosphorus, Etiler and Tamsin - which are surely nicer areas.

The breakfast wasn’t too bad

5.5
    it is not bad, but there is better.

the reception must be more helpful and more fluent in English. the rooms should have tissues and wastepaper basket. there should be a toilet handheld Shower Sprayer, Shattaf

the breakfast not that good and not that bad.. the bed is ok

Nice hotel, good lobby space to relax with freinds and fmaily after a long day in istanbul.

The lifts would stop at the lobby on the first floor, really annoying, at night they would shut the lifts and you have to walk up to the lobby, I feel as if they watch you, after all, you are on holiday and want to enjoy your freedom not be watched by the receptionist.

Had no issues with the room.

Localisation bonne
    • Budget Double Room

The worst hotel i have ever seen fool of ckeaners thieves we had 20 euro missing and 3 pocket of ciggarette when checked the camera with the manager we saw the cleaners comme in but he told us that he will talk to his boss but we had nothing back the romm was not clean smell a bad one tge receptioniste was so rood and impolite the pool was dirty. It was a deasaster hote the worst

Localisation bonne

not bad

no good staff in reception they are not helpful only one person !!! the fridge was not working I ask them to repair three times nobody came !!!

breakfast and pool

Not good at all

The hotel is very diffrent than we see in pictures the first day we went for breakfast when we came back my freind find 20euro missing when we talk the manger and see the camera we saw that the cleaners was there he told us he couldn't do nothing the receptioniste is so rood he think that he is the owner we had to change the room for the wifi wich was also bad the breakfast was not good the room smell bad like it to old the pool is not clean they made us to buy swimming gear like Olympic pool wich there not not here on booking says that you have o bring your gear honestly i was very despointed i visited stanbul over 20 time this the worst hotel i have ever seen

Y avait ni croissant ni petit pin ni rien du tout sauf des gâteau sec

• Deluxe Triple Room with Sea View

Swimming pool, staff there are very aggressive and have no respect to the customers especially towards the children. No one answer you or talk English. Also its not free because you must bay a cap 10$.

Location, reception staff are helpful.

After travelling to 32 international trips this has by far been the worst place I have stayed at.
    • Economy Triple Room

The hotel, the room , the staff. disgusting place, looks nothing like the pictures on booking.com, room was the size of a closet and staff were so moody and incredibly rude, most miserable people we've come across. Room was disgusting, filthy. Whole hotel constantly stank of cigarettes. Really unfriendly place and most of the hotel is dark with no lights including the in-door swimming pool, they try to save money by keeping us in the dark! Honestly hated the experience, not sure who is at fault, booking.com or the actual hotel but that place should get shut down. Hope no one makes the mistake of going there.

Absolutely nothing! was such a disappointment and a complete scam!

Really nice!
    • Budget Double Room

The hotel was very nice. The people were very helpful and fulfilled our expectations. It is very near to the metro and tram, even though if you like walking the old town is only 20 minutes.

It was good, the breakfast & spa is good
    • Economy Triple Room

They put us in a horrible room when we checked in, they tried their luck, if you don't speak you don't get. We went downstairs and complained then they changed us into into a better room. Watch out

That towels changed everyday in the room & at the desk they would ring the taxi for us and help us out.

Restaurant staff and location
    • Economy Triple Room

No profetionalism i ask for socket for européen standard i been promess to be déliver to my room nothing bas been done The Internet Hassan been not working for à While I havé to remind thèmes to do my Beding every Time if i dont the y wont do it The people in the sauna should be open at 11 am they do It later concerning The swimming pool they told us we cant use it untill we but à hat from them charging us 20 lira nothing has been montion in the bookingz

Restaurant staff and location

the breakfast was badly nothing to do with what he shows at...
    • Budget Double Room

the breakfast was badly nothing to do with what he shows at the pictures, we waited more than 2 hours at the airport and no one came to get us, at the hotel did not speak any foreign language except Turkish, in the pool they did not let us to swim because we told as that it was an extra charge, the room they had a lot noise. simply unacceptable hotel..

The hotel is close to the city center.

The bathroom was not very clean. The rooms are quite small. The gym/pool open quite late at 11:00.

The hotel is close to the city center. Good breakfast and nice view from the restaurant.

Toilet in bathroom was leaking, too many wild and famished...

breakfast arrangement, spa, leakages

Toilet in bathroom was leaking, too many wild and famished people during breakfast time, sauna and spa was a joke..

first they give me small room with uncomfortable bed after request there time to change the room the give another room with comfort bed but you can hear the noise from another room and the sound of water flash from the bathroom above me, poor internet, poor clearance, and breakfast the same every day and when the time becomes 10:00 am there close the light in the restaurant to force the people to leave.

Worst 4 star hotel on the planet! (It doesn’t even deserve to be called a 1 star hotel)

We got shuttle from hotel & it was late, after a long flight & with kids we had to wait like 15 mins, although they promised that the driver will be waiting there for us, holding my name. & cherry on cake, the driver had to refill petrol, when I asked him that why you didn’t do it before, he got offended. & waited 10 mins in petrol station because he had to go & change the money. Room was dirty like hell, there was dust everywhere, holes in bedsheets. Washroom was EVEN worse. Breakfast restaurant was a disaster, very nasty. Plates, bowels, spoons. Everything was dirty. Seats for babies, dirty. The receptionists were very impolite with very weak English language skills. We were literally afraid to talk to them because everyone was getting angry for no reason. First night of the stay, we noticed there was so much noise coming from the balcony door. I asked to change the room because we couldn't sleep in that noise and the receptionist said he wont change because there isn't any room available. Then he sent someone to check and confirm if I was just trying to change the room for no reason. His guy came, checked the balcony door for like 20 minutes, and called the reception and told them the door was faulty and there is a lot of outside noise. Then suddenly, there was room available and they changed our room. In short the receptionist lied to us. The last night stay was the worst. They had some ridiculous system of AC, when the neighbor room turned on their AC, there was a huge noise that woke us up at midnight. When we tried to talk to receptionist, he was very rude & said we can’t do anything about it. He lied to us again about talking to that room’s guest and instead of us, he was the one who was very angry after being caught. In shorts, if you want to ruin your awesome time, go and stay in this hotel. P.S. NOT recommended for families at all!!

Only the booking manager was a friendly face we saw in our whole stay

Unacceptable experience, should not be on booking.com hotel list
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

There was so many things unacceptable about this hotel 1; The " man " at the reception desk was so rude, bordering on being racist. He was totally unhelpful after I found broken glass on the bathroom floor ( several pieces ), and accused me of breaking the glass myself. I realised he was not going to listen to my complaint, regarding the broken glass, and a room that was generally dirty, I asked to see a manager. He shouted at me, in front of many other guests, WHY. when once again I asked to see a manager, his reply was, " You are not in your own country now, you are in turkey". I was totally shocked to hear this, as I am a regular visitor to turkey, and as I work for a world wide airline, and have visited many cities in the world, I have never been spoken to, or treated like this before. 2; Buffet breakfast was very basic, if you required something that was not on the buffet, ie; a fried egg, you had to pay extra. Most mornings after the buffet, I went to a cafe for something substantial to eat. My experience at this hotel was the worst I have ever had, and would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

There was NOTHING I honestly could say was good about this "HOTEL".

Horrible experience
    • Economy Triple Room

The hotel location was very inconvenient. Too crowded and not the best area for tourists. The rooms were too small, old and overused. The bathroom was smelly and towels were not clean ! The staff were rude and unhelpful. The room was not as described on the website at all.

An excellent hotel with an ideal location for shopping and visiting the fomous sites in Istanbul

-The fitness area consists only of three treadmills and a chest multiple exercise machine. -The swimming pool is small and you should bring your own swimming cap

The restaurant offered breakfast only and was good with large diversity of food

Breakfast included was great!

The staff was quite rude, the room I booked wasn't the same (no street or sea view), broken frame window, mini bar empty, maid doesn't pass to clean our room everyday, even she took away the "please clean the room" sign from the room! Speaking foreign languages - poor! I don't recommend!

Breakfast included was great!

Don't let the photos misconstrue the true horrid experience this hotel will give you.

Only ONE employee out of so many staff members I saw walking around, doing nothing, was helpful. The rest were useless at that hotel and the place was dirty, food wasn't tasteful and every bit of help you asked from the staff was met with a request for money.

Good value for money and tourist friendly.
    • Deluxe Single Room with Sea View

the area where the hotel is located is not good to walk around at night, especially if you're travelling alone. stay aware from people who walk in Fatih streets at night especially in that area where the hotel and many other hotels located in. The receptionist gave me that poker face when i first arrived, which for me or any other tourist is not a good attitude to welcome a new guest especially when it's his/her 1st time in Istanbul.

room size was convenient. hotel location was very near to tram and metro station. bed was comfortable. room was very clean but it's missing an electric kettle. balcony has a wonderful view but it's very small. breakfast was satisfying.

Its normal

The people(stuff) was not very helpful as i expected .for example i requested taxi and the reciption said sorry we dont have now and we cant help you then i go out and get one by my self.and no any smile and no one ask me if im comfortable or not.i dont recomanded it.but there is one guy he was very good in morning shift.

The place was very good and close from all important areas for turism. Anyway i like the place.

will recommend for friends

Reception desk,spa facility

The Hotel was clean and comfortable , our only issue was the reception desk , they made every request difficult , the management was excellent and responsive , breakfast was very good only if they changed few items on daily basis instead of the same buffet .

Not very friendly or Accomendating.

Having to wear swimming hats in the pool, then to buy at 20TL each. Staff not very friendly or helpful. Bathroom very very small & always smelt of smoke through the ventilation system. Hotel needs updating, showing signs of age. All prices in dollars or euros, not Turkish lira. No hotel details or surrounding area information in the room.

Good massage. Breakfast was ok.

Staff was quite friendly and helpful.

Walls were not sound proof, other guests could easily be heard, especially late at night when children could be heard running on the above floor.

Staff was quite friendly and helpful. Hotel was conveniently located near shops, restaurants and public transport like tramway and metro.

A bitter sweet experience
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The hotel is old. Not exactly like the pics shown here. They gave us the sea view room at the 4th floor from where you can hardly see the sea from in between the buildings that are in front of the hotel. Heating is great but one day it was hot and aircon did not work, apparently they had switched it off because of winters.

The location is great. Close to many tourist spots. The breakfast is good. Daily housekeeping. Wifi is great.

WOULD NOT STAY THERE AGAIN.

Staff came across very rude not helpful at all. I had to phone them 3 times to get my room cleaned. The rooms were a lot smaller than they appeared in the photos. Breakfast is the same everyday. I ordered pizza and when it arrived they didn't bother to call me to come and pick it up so food went cold. They charge you for having a cup of Turkish tea in the lounge which I was told is free. I wouldn't stay here again and recommend you don't either. Thank you

Nothing-maybe the HAMAM