Reviews of Ilica Hotel Spa & Wellness Resort 5 stars

Boyalık Mevkii 3447 Sok No:31 Ilica, 35940 Cesme, Turkey

#17 of 46 hotels in Cesme

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The thermal pool exceeded all expectations! Very comfortable place to relax!

The room had the smell of damp

The breakfast was delicious, the beach is clean with a magnificent sea, the thermal pool exceeded all expectations! Very comfortable place to relax.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Very beautiful place, clean room , good valued , have...
    • Executive Double Room

Receptionists do not want to take care of us. Even in answering few questions. We do not even know when to check out. Where to eat breakfast?

Very beautiful place, clean room , good valued , have minibus to go around.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

very disported visit
    • Bungalow

1- letting the gust at the bungalow know that they are going to be next to a water park for childern and it may be noisy. 2- letting gusts know that they are going to host a wadding during there stay. 3- upgrade the quality of the food and the service at the dinning room. 4- clean the room properly

The Bungalow are so closed to each other with no privets at all I had to switch bungalow. Full of creaming children The hotel host a wedding one night and the was very noisy and disturbing Brakfast looked more like a zoo then a dining room and the quality of the food disaster. I had to leave a day early and no one even asked me why or refund me. Never ever again !

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Very nice hotel.
    • Bungalow

Very nice hotel. Bungalow with private beach was perfect choice. Beach has white sand and is very good for swimming. Spa in the underground of the hotel (swimming pool, big thermal pool, pol for kids, Turkish baths and sauna-everything free) are amazing. Breakfast is really very good and opulent.

Not a 5* hotel
    • Executive Single Room

Dining room was extremely overcrowded, chaotic at times and meanwhile waiters would stand around serving water repeatedly to some people instead of cleaning up tables for others who want to sit down. Staff spoke very little english. Room was OK, not what one would expect from a 5* hotel. Also, only had 1 sheet on the bed, and the duvet was unsheated, which was quite disgusting (luckily it was too hot to sleep with a sheet on anyway. Beach was the only acceptable part of a 5* hotel.

Beach

The beds were comfortable and the roomservice people were...
    • Corner Suite

The bathroom stank of sewage. Disgusting. Between the bathroom and bedroom there was a glass window. However they hadn’t closed the linings on the bathroom side. So water was seeping through and it hard formes black mould. Which made the bedroom stink. Took us 2 whole days to get another cornersuite room. They kept sending me up and down to ‘check’ if any work had been done. My wife is 7 months pregnant and the smell was driving her mad. Not the mention the EXTREME danger to health due to black mould. The girl at the reception wasn’t helpful at all. Grunty as if we were asking for an arm or leg. Finally the property manager ‘ordered’ her hesitantly to change out rooms. Which was better. Ruined the half of our stay. Won’t be staying here again. I’d ask for my money back, but they’ll just put chlorine on it and tell us that the problem was solved.

The beds were comfortable and the roomservice people were cool.

Luxury hotel with great facilities
    • Superior Triple Room

The food (breakfast and dinner) could have been better considering the class of the hotel.

Very luxury hotel with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, very clean and excellent for keeping kids happy especially in the water park next to the hotel.

NOT FOR FOREIGNERS
    • Superior Triple Room

This is not a five star hotel!Normally check in start at 2.00p.m.,we arrived at 8p.m. -we’ve booked triple superior room but at 8p.m..it still wasn’t ready for check in.The receptionist can’t speak English!The front office manager is quite incompetent to his position-i asked him some questions about my request for the reservation but he couldn’t answer me adequately. The food is limited choice.

The hotel is very beautiful and the beach area very nice.Perfect for children.

Amazing!
    • Executive Double Room

One of the best places I stayed at. Even though me and my friend take a lodge room, which was actually better for couples, we really enjoyed the room, soft round bed and kind of private place for rest. The private beach was amazing, white sand, clean water and facility itself. Food was delicious. Staff was very caring and helpful. Aqua park is just 5 meters from the hotel. I will also highly recommend this hotel for families with children.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The facilities beside the beach were excellent.
    • Executive Double Room

Once we put the "please clean our room" sign on door, but returned afternoon and found our room still not cleaned up. We had to call the reception and ask to send someone to clean our room. The staff in the reception could hardly speak English.

The facilities beside the beach were excellent.

The buffet in the morning and evening was stress full...
    • Lodge Room

The buffet in the morning and evening was stress full because a lot of people at same time present. Room 1311 need renovation: door locking system broken, battery safe box empthy, moisture in walls of bathroom, some spots missing or broken.

In general -good
    • Lodge Room

Walls Could be renovated for a 5* hotel ; breakfast area seems to be full with variety of food but when it comes to taste -soso

Bed sheets very soft,bed comfortable ,location great ,

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

There is a well maintained private beach, and a nice...
    • Executive Double Room

There is a well maintained private beach, and a nice swimming pool. Being close to Cesme and Alacati, gives you the chance to enjoy some time outside the hotel.

Very comfortable stay, waterfront hotel ideal for families
    • Corner Suite

The staff did their best to serve, but many of them were obviously young trainees, without any experience at all. Yet friendly! Smelly pipes and drains in the bathroom

Very good hotel with amenities especially for families with small children. Pools indoors and outdoors, a wonderful blue flag beach, spacious rooms, access to a nearby aqua park and very friendly staff. Breakfast and dinner buffets of good quality with lots of traditional vegetable dishes.

They charged me more then what I booked for (reason was rate...
    • Garden Deluxe Room

They charged me more then what I booked for (reason was rate difference) but that is not my problem. I booked for a price and I expect to pay that also. I also got an other room. Booked garden deluxe and got a room in main building. Also some of the staff were not kind.

Nice vacation for family if you like big hotels!
    • Garden Deluxe Room

In the restaurant you feel the size of the hotel - very crowded & loud! Staff in hotel is mixed - some are very professional and friendly others are not really comitted. The rooms look nice in general - especially the garden rooms - but you see many smaller repairs which should be done soon before it get´s ugly.

The overall atmosphere in the hotel is very relaxed, specially in beach / pool area - even if hotel is full you always find a place to relax! Miniclub is great during the day and in the evening, the team is very comitted to the children, never gets boring for the kids! Garden rooms are much nicer!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Nice view
    • Garden Deluxe Room

1. I emailed the property via booking.com to arrange to the transport from the airport , I haven’t gotten any reply. Then I had to arrange my own transportation to get the hotel . 2. During arrival and checked in, the receptionist / concierge don’t even bother to greet you. I only see they only opening the doors to European looking guests. If you are Asian, they probably thought you stay here for free. And don’t even bother to greet you. 3. Busy during check in and receptionists can’t even speak English . Well, that’s not really a big deal for me but the attitude really stuck up. I mean I know it is “five stars” but the standard is nothing close to our five stars back home. I’ll rate it 2 stars. 4. No kettle or teas/ coffees in the room. Never I went to any five stars that don’t serve that. 5. When I called up room service to request for something, as soon as they heard you speaking English, they hung up. 6. We were given room with broken Aircon. Had to call 3 times to get it fixed and we I went down complaining , the reception gave me an annoying look, she hardly convey her massage in English and told me they can’t change my room , and I had to say to her “then fix my Aircon.” They expect you to stay on a room with no air conditioning at 34 degrees weather. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 7. Food is great but limited choices. 8. So many things about this hotel that turn me off , especially the attitude of the front officers and concierge. But I give credits to those working in the kitchen and restaurants. They seem bit more warm, they are the ones that should be in the front line service. Especially the ladies from Bali and Nepal and the middle aged guy at the restaurant. 9. Does this hotel discriminating guests based on their race? Because I can see the concierge only open the door and greet to the Europeans / white looking person but not to us Asians. 10.

Nice view

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

A hotel for Turkish people ! No English spoken even "hello", or "Thank you"
    • Bungalow

À 5 stars hotels with only 1/20 of the staff who is able to speak a liiiiitle bit of english, can almost spoil your holidays. Even at the reception when they understand you aren't Turkish, they stop talking to you....!!! The kids entertainers did the same when they saw my kids....they ran away....:(. So desappointing for my kids. The member of the staff are sometimes very nice and always trying to help, and others are ignoring you because you aren't Turkish ! And they aren't even able to say "hello", "Thank you" or "bye". À training only for that kind of small words seem mandatory for this kind of hotel with services !!!! Otherwise we shouldn't be able to book this hotel from other countries, from booking.com !!!!

The private access to a small beach from the bungalows, is fabulous (even if the beach and the sand isn't natural). To be awakened by the waves every morning is priceless! The food of the room service is a really good point ( even if it's very hard to communicate with the staff who don't speak any English, but any!)

Staff was quite friendly
    • Executive Single Room

I stayed there 1,5 months ago and everything was much better. Now that it is high season the hotel was very crowded and the service quality was not very good. For instance although the check-in time is 14:00 o'clock I had to wait till 15:40 to get to my room. The breakfast buffet, which was extremely rich at the beginning of summer was not the same anymore. Moreover as there were only 2 elevators for the guests, people had to wait a lot for the elevators. I had lunch at the beach restaurant but the food was not good and it was extremely pricey. Furthermore although the lobby area and bathrooms were renovated, the furniture in the rooms definitely has to be replaced as it is quite old and damaged.

Staff was quite friendly

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

disappointing and expensive
    • Bungalow

We stayed 4 nights and each day we had to deal with one issue in the room. We checked in quite late and it took quite long to get to the room. I emailed and phoned them before regarding our late check-in and asked them to make my bab's bed ready, but it was not ready in the room. We waited another 30-45mins to have the bed in the room at 4 am. We had the wifi issue sorted in our 2nd day, a bulb in the bathroom was gone, blinds were not closing properly, the AC remote was not working (in that heat this was a big inconvenience), and the TV remote did not work either. All in one, we did not really had an enjoyable break but had to deal with these issues. Most importantly, when my 18 months old baby walking on the mezzanine floor, there were electric cables on the floor lightning which was not secure at all! (frightened us!). For the amount we paid to the hotel and its services, I wished I went somewhere else which is really 5 star!

The sandy beach and aqua park for my toddler

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The weather in çeşme is great.

Although it was mentioned in booking.com that bungalow is for 2 adults and a child and if extra bed not requested an additional fees to be payed, the hotel asked us to pay for our child while we are not even using the sofa bed. At same time the AC is available only in the bed room so our child had to sleep on our bed because we cannot open the windows because of many insects and spiders. We couldn’t sleep comfortably because of that. The water park was not free for the us. When we did the reservation we so the park so we decided to book in it but it was with additional charges except on Monday and Friday. The food was not variable. Almost every day same types of food. Also it was not that delicious. There is no safety in the hotel since anyone can enter to the hotel area without guard. Water sports not available at the hotel. The sea is full of big rock that can injure the foot. Children mini club is not interesting. There are no activities at night.

The weather in çeşme is great.

Exceeded expectations! Really helpful and kind staff ! Amazing and authentic Turkish food !
    • Bungalow

Only minor point would be the quality of the interior design and age of the chalet interior could have been better, however i'm a designer so maybe fussy. Proximity to small private hotel beach made up for this though!

Total disappointment
    • Superior Triple Room

Rude and unhelpful staff. Rooms were not ready at check-in time. They changed the rooms twice and the single bed for 3rd person was missing. Will never visit this hotel again! You need to pay when you check in and only in local currency. Forget about the rate you agreed before.

There is better choices than this hotel
    • Lodge Room

Room very small and you can not sleep well since the sun in the room from all side and no black out to Windows. And some bad smell in the room . In addition the breakfast was not that much . I would recommend take the breakfast out of the hotel.

Only beach view

The location of the hotel was fantastic.
    • Lodge Room

Wi-fi was such a disappointment, it was impossible to have stable connection. We couldn’t even have a whatsapp conversation.

The location of the hotel was fantastic. Facilities and comfort were very high standard. Private beach was very clean and there was continuous service.the views from the room were amazing. Also, generally, rooms were better they are seen on the pictures.

very spacious hotel with a first class spa.
    • Superior Triple Room

Many of the staff had either zero or no english which made communication difficult for international visitors. There is very little else in the neighbourhood in terms of shops and bars it is mainly residential. However you can take local taxi 10 minutes to Cesme or Alacati

very spacious hotel with a first class spa. Breakfast was good and big selection. Also hotel has private beach which is clean and well looked after. very good value for money

Amazing family holiday at the ilica
    • Corner Suite

I didnt like that we had to leave

We have stayed at this hotel before and totally love it, the staff are totally amazing and very friendly. The hotel is immaculate everyday if I could give the hotel A 6 STAR it would pass xxx

I stayed in Bungalow rooms ( just near the sea :) ) for 4...
    • Bungalow

nothing actually... maybe bungalow rooms should be renovated next year, but it is not a problem they are still awesome..

I stayed in Bungalow rooms ( just near the sea :) ) for 4 nights with my wife and 3-years-old daughter. It was definitely georgeus ! We prefer this hotel for years, and after every stay we feel good . +my daughter like aqua-park and beach and mini club activities, + we like breakfasts, + we like all employees, they tried to help us with all our needs

Perfect holiday at Ilica Hotel Cesme
    • Garden Deluxe Room

The only thing didnt like was the sun loungers mattress..they were too thin so not very comfortable.

Everything else..pools , hotel, perfect location..did not leave the hotel all week. Food plentiful and good choices. Staff very friendly.. will be back next year !!

We will come back for more
    • Bungalow

1.Sometimes running water was brown in bathroom. 2. Banglow room was not fit for 5 stars hotel. 3. Sometimes we could smell sewage from outside specially nights. 4. Noises can easily travels between Banglows. 5. Small TV and dimish light. 6. Probably one or two staffs only speak english (at least we experienced)

1. Amazing town and location. 2. Beautiful beach and clean water. 3. Amazing breakfasts and meals. 4. Quite and relaxing. 5. Clean area. 6. Friendly staffs. ** Suggestions to you: town is great so if you can afford it rent a car..you will not regret and will thank me later on.

Large spacious duplex family rooms and food was great.
    • Family Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Kids club wasn’t great. It was just one you’ll get lady doing colouring in the day. The evening was meant to be a mini disco but it just lacked atmosphere and the record player kept crackling! It’s such a shame as it has the potential to be a great kids facility.

Large spacious duplex family rooms and food was great.

beach and beverages
    • Executive Double Room

water park area wasnt open neither was the disco

breakfast was amazing!! beach was perfect and could lay by the ocean all day drinking. bedrooms were great and comfy and spacious.

Brilliant short spring stay
    • Bungalow

The platform in front of indoor aqua slides are broken and very dangerous for the kids. It should be immediately repaired. Like in all hotels worldwide, the noise insulation is not satisfactory in the room. Nevertheless, the hotel is quite nice.

The room we stayed was in the garden side and downstairs. We really loved the room. Our room was in block A which is the closest one to the beach and the pool. Beach has special sand which don't stick on your feet and easily washed away. Furthermore it doesn't get too hot by the sun so that it never burns your feet while walking on it. This is good especially for the families with children who love to play with sand. There is a good indoor pool facility with a mini aqua park. Breakfast selection was perfect. You can have a proper Turkish breakfast, ingredients were fresh and just enough. They even run a considerate policy to reduce the amount of food waste. Staff was very helpful and polite. Thanks for everybody who provided excellent service but a special thanks to Mr. Kahraman in restaurant who became like a family member at the end of second day. I really wish management of this hotel keep everything as they are. We were pleased to stay in this hotel and would like to come back when we have a chance.

The beds were exceptionally comfortable and our view from...
    • Executive Double Room

Desserts seemed to have more variety than quality, they could have fewer items with better texture and taste.

The beds were exceptionally comfortable and our view from the balcony was incredible. Breakfast and dinner were both excellent with good selection. The pools, sauna and the beach were all enjoyable and clean. The staff were very helpful and kind. Would definitely return!

Good but i paid a lot for the benefits. The water park was closed and anyone told to as before go.
    • Executive Double Room

The exdoor pool in may 2018 had a lot of clorium or something else i dont know and your eyes hurt and your hair smell bad. In may 2018 the water park was closed and anyone told to as before go there. I paid 100euros per night and the exdoor water park was closed. One reason i we wanted to be there was the water park. I hadnt went if i knew was closed. The worst was that one luggage employee asked from me to give him money to translate me the receptionist. I gave him 5 turkish lira . Also in reception dont speak all the employees english. All the hotel employee must speak english. I couldnt understood anyone.

I liked the restaurant and the people worked there. I liked also the indoor pools.

Loved it.
    • Executive Double Room

Housekeeping could have been better, although staff was helpful and tried to supply most urgent items. They did look short on menpower on a particular day. So I am giving benefit of the doubt there. Overall we had a great time and would definitely stay again when in the Cesme/Izmir area.

1) The SPA was great with very professional Asian (Balinese) masseuses and management 2) White Sand beach on site is just perfect 3) Close proximity to lovely little town of Alacati 4) Good food and breakfast

The room, beachfront, sea, breakfast makes it worth to stay.
    • Executive Double Room

I believe the hotel was not totally ready as this is still pre season. Checkin process and receptionists were awful. Only a supervisor involvement made us get our room after 3PM. Guest relations did not meet any of our expectation. There were no towels in SPA but small peshtemals. We got the bathrobes to our room after 3 requests. There were no glasses “for safety reasons” as stated, in rooms but we paid (negligible amount) to get one with an ice bucket. The safe was out of order. Even we placed ‘do not disturb’ sign we had house keeping knocking my wife wake up before 9AM. The foreign staff was shouting “excuse me” to move amongst the guests in the Breakfast room.

The room, beachfront, sea, breakfast makes it worth to stay. At least with the discounted rate.

Great beach & pools.
    • Executive Double Room

Food wasn’t that great, but everything else being nice, it was manageable.

Great beach & pools. Kid’s indoor pool was a winner for my 3 years old.

Relaxing
    • Winter Promotion

Air con is centrally controlled and wasn’t on when we went in April so was a bit hot. Not much open before start of season just one pool but sure it’s amazing at the height of summer.

Good location, inbetween Cesme and Alacati with a bus that runs past the hotel both ways, absolutely nothing near the hotel though, closest is ilica marina one mile walk away. Bed was comfortable and room was cleaned daily. Breakfast was good value.

Definetely worth the price
    • Executive Double Room

Spa was not very well maintained, considering that it was out of season maybe we were just unlucky. Bathrooms in the spa area were not clean.

Rooms were comfortable, quiet and clean . Staff were really helpfull, breakfast was tasty and good and there were a lot of alternatives. Dinner was good too, not too many alternatives but good quality. Free parking and a lot of parking spots, it was nice that we could park our own car and not asked to hand our car keys to anyone. Power shortage was quickly solved, and we didnt have any problems because of that.

Everything was great except the wierd smell in the bathroom.
    • Winter Promotion

Everything was great except the wierd smell in the bathroom... but still it was comfortable... the view of the balconi was grea. The breakfast was beyond description😊

Great hotel!
    • Executive Single Room

I loved everything! The food (especially the dinner) was delicious!! The room spacious with a nice balcony, and very clean. The staff at the reception is very friendly and helpful. Staff at the restaurant polite, but didn't speak English very well, except for one guy that I only saw the last night. Didn't get to use the outdoor areas as I was there in November, but they looked beautiful.

Air was exellent!
    • Executive Double Room

Meals. The same every day, turkish stile, wihtout seafood Not for 5 star hotel Shabby walls in the room

Air was exellent! Beatifull plants around the hotel Big termal pool, beautifull beach Very polite and friendly staff Good cleaning

I have spent nice relaxing day. Online comments and photos match with property in real
    • Garden Deluxe Room

There is not any activity it is like for old peoples' hotel . Live music could be very nice

Very clean hotel , ecofriendly, blueflag beach , room was so close to beach and pools , so quiet

GOOD
    • Executive Double Room

The coffee was not good at all. It is a pity not to be able to have a good coffee (neither during breakfast nor from the beach bar) in a 5 star hotel. I also think that there should be much more fitting rooms in the beach to be able to change swimsuits.

Good breakfast. Nice and helpfull staff. Nice beach and pool.

The most I like is the Guest services at the Hotel.

I loved the hotel, so I will recommend the following to make it better to all. The rooms towels and beds linens need to be changed they are so hard for 5 star hotel. And, English TV channels should be added and I do not main news.

The most I like is the Guest services at the Hotel. The Manger was very very helpful. And Ms. Ayten from the Guest Services was exceptionally fantastic she made our stay worthwhile. She took care of all our visits outside the hotel which we loved greatly (restaurants, shopping, beach clubs, and transportation). Ms. Ayten made sure that we love Cesme, we are going to visit again. Just to be fare all staff are very nice and friendly.

The hotel it self is amazing.
    • Bungalow

You need to pay to enter the spa.. Never thought i need to pay extra money to enjoy a spa in a hotel i am staying in..

The hotel it self is amazing.. I would recommend people who have kids to book there as it is full of family fun

Had to pay extra charge for my son for extra bed that I did...
    • Executive Double Room

Had to pay extra charge for my son for extra bed that I did not need. I informed about having him when I booked & no one mentioned about the extra charge.

Amazing
    • Executive Double Room

It's a very windy region of Turkey, but that's just Mother Nature. Can't really complain.

Everything. There is nothing to complain. The rooms were much better then in the picture. The food was amazing. Every night better then the previous. The staff were amazing helpful. Special thanks you Suleyman, the waiter who made us feel at home and helped us with everything we need. The air conditioner in the hotel is the best ever. It's just perfect. Will go there again for sure. I assume this if not the most luxurious hotel in Cesme.

Aqua park by the hotel was great for my little daughter!
    • Garden Deluxe Room

Lack of choices & food quality not good as expected in Main restaurant for a 5 star hotel and restaurant too small for hotel capacity.. I would recommend to stick to breakfast only..

Aqua park by the hotel was great for my little daughter! Overall i enjoyed my stay at this hotel but i would avoid half board as dinner was disappointing..

The best place in Cesme to stay.
    • Garden Deluxe Room

This was our second time. We were more happy in our first time as we realized that when hotel is in its full capacity, the restaurant overall service can be poor. I even informed the managers that if we come again, either we will skip the high season which is July and August or we simply don't book half pansion.

Each personal in each department were professional and excellent. Their problem solving skills were great.

Worse 5 stars hotel in my life😢😢😢
    • Executive Double Room

Unprofessional, cleanness is bad, beds is completely uncomfortable, during check out they ask me to pay 750 TL when I revised the invoice there was mistake and only paid 56 TL, They took 250 TL for each child per night. If I have chance to rate this hotel I will not give them more than 3 stars rather than 5 stars which they are not deserve it, finally I booked with them two nights and I cancelled one because I not happy at all and bad experience. My advice never book if you looking for 5 stars hotel , they are fake.

We had nice summer vacation!
    • Bungalow

Full of small children crying... no opportunities for evenings activity... they build nice decks on the beach in front of the bungalows and they closed them wich cut the view.

The view was perfect! Bungalows are very spacious and have private beach in front. The personal was very nice and helpful!

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

The staff where very helpful and polite.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

When we arrived we had to change rooms as the family room had a staircase going up to the bedroom. This type of room was no good if you have a 2 year old. Once we changed our room I found my son in the bathroom trying to get something which was on the side of bath tub. I then realized it was actually a razor he was trying to get. You could see that the room had not been properly cleaned for a long time. I picked this hotel as it had many different activities for children. However when we arrived I was amazed when the staff told me the children's pool indoor was not open. The Aqua Park was only half open and they would only turn everything on once there where many people in the park. This is rated a 5* hotel but I can tell you it really is not. It would have been great if the facilities where actually open and if they had some sort of entertainment for children and adults. Unfortunately this was not the case.

The staff where very helpful and polite. We had a lot of problems with our stay but I can honestly say the staff would go above and beyond to help you.

Beautiful Ilica Beach!!
    • Executive Double Room

The blankets were a bit rough, and without a top sheet you could feel the nubs. I think the lack of a top sheet must be a cultural difference, because no other hotels in Turkey provided them either. We had one miscommunication about whether the tea was included with our meal on the third night, but the staff took care of it.

The view is breathtaking! We couldn't get enough of the palm trees and beautiful water view from our room and from the restaurant. Also, we hit a quiet time at the property, so it was exceptionally relaxing!

Building, rooms, beach everywhere is super clean, nice and comfortable. Complete staff is amazing
    • Executive Double Room

They can offer complimentary hot beverage at spa like all other places do. Water dispensers are missing in spa area again. And there is only one toilet in a very large spa area.

Everything is very clean and staff is so helpful and happy

friendly staff
    • Executive Suite

- suite should have much more free water, coffee, tea, etc. for self service (room 1619). - swimming cap for spa and pool area should be for free. such low cost one-time-items which are mandatory in your hotel only should be just free in general.

friendly staff

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Excellent facility but short service
    • Executive Double Room

The rooms were not sufficently climatised. The phone was not connected. I had to complain 3 times until I get the phone running. When the customers complaint all together because of the insufficent climatisation in the rooms and in the building, they called the police. Next day they fixed it.

Nice and quality decoration, large swimming pool, nice spa area, good location, variaty of food.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Lovely hideaway
    • Lodge Room

Some chefs were not wearing gloves while cutting fruits.So HACCP needs to reminded. Water temperature at the room: quite cold to take showers, informed reception, they sent a technician who answered that it's normal temperature and it is 42... while honestly speaking it was way less than that...it was maybe around 34-35 degrees. Had to ask reception to send HK very often, as they were not coming...not efficient work oh housekeeping.

Facilities are superb, variety of food is endless.Indonesian girls at the lounge cafe were very nice and friendly.Spa was OK not that smth to remember. There were many comments that staff do not speak English, we're met quite few who does- Indonesians,Kyrgyzstan staff i.e. expat staff speaks English. Definitely a true gem of Turkey,and we want to be back! Recommended hotel!

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

5 Stars hotel, with good facilities, but lack of safety standards.
    • Garden Deluxe Room

The Bathroom was slippery, since the tile on shower area is not for wet, instead using the same tile for the dry area. They should differentiate the tile, or using the ones specifically for shower. My 1,5 years old daughter fell off and bump her head pretty hard during shower. Indoor thermal pool was also closed, due to maintenance.

They have kid's pool and good facilities, the private beach was also nice.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Bathroom not clean And small
    • Superior Room

Bathroom not clean And small

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Recommend 🙌

Not good English

Nice view to seaside, beach, stuff, breakfasts, spa, pool

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Beautiful hotel

Beautiful hotel

The termal pool is excellent.
    • Garden Deluxe Room

The termal pool is excellent.I highly recommend the hotel. The extras is expensive. (Ordering a cola, beer etc.)

Anastacia was the best and hotel very good.all was amazing 😍😍😍

Nathing!!!

Everything was perfect 😍😍😍

• Superior Room

The houskeeing service needs be followed up

The hotel location. The sea view was amaziing.

Must stay
    • Superior Triple Room

As it’s a family friendly hotel, we could hear the children in the room next door.

Would recommend to family and friends. Will definitely stay again

Overall, excellent, great value for money, beach was great, we will come back for sure
    • Bungalow

Quality of tap water was poor, but might not be in control of the hotel

Staff where extremely helpful

Breakfast and Dinner is really good and has a big selection
    • Garden Deluxe Room

It was difficult to communicate, because most of the People could not speak english.

Breakfast and Dinner is really good and has a big selection

Great place definitly booking again
    • Bungalow

the staff could of been a bit nicer

Amazing food and beach

Great hotel but need to be more careful with customer service

Issues with wifi, slow response from guest services

Great hotel but need to be more careful with customer service

Beach, bungalows

Food and noisy restaurant

Beach, bungalows

Good breakfast and dinner
    • Garden Deluxe Room

It's difficult to communicate with everyone in the staff in English

Good breakfast and dinner

Next to water park

Next to water park

Hitel facilities were amazing
    • Garden Deluxe Room

The room looked bigger in pictures

Hitel facilities were amazing