Reviews of Kalyon Hotel Istanbul 4 stars

Kennedy Cad. No:34 Sultanahmet, Fatih, 34122 Istanbul, Turkey

#634 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

nice place, excellent sea view.
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

the yellow taxes called by the hotel staff were not up to the task. I think the hotel needs to pick them more carefully. they need to use their meters, also need to take the customer to the places the costumer wants and not the places were the taxi driver receive a commission.

location, sea front restaurant, and café. airport suttle.

It was a good stay
    • Grand Room City View

No swimming pool, restaurants need more varieties on food.

Fantastic location. Historical places and restaurants are walking distance. Staffs were cordial enough. Rooms were clean, Aircondition was alright. I think if they incorporate some additional features like swimming pool, gym, sauna, massage then this hotel will be perfect enough to get rating over 8.5.

Stayed in Kaylon Hotel on the first visit to Istanbul give great memories and lasting memories.
    • Classic Room City View

In the front of Hotel is Beach and in the back side of Hotel is Blue Mosque.In the area of Blue Mosque we will found many Restaurants and Cafe. We can also ride tram to explore another side of Istanbul.

Location not traffic and near tourism spot.

Lower your beds and get normal beds for kids and toddlers.
    • Superior Room

Terrible breakfast (and this is Turkey), wifi could have been better, staff speaks just the abc in English. Baby beds provided is a funny nightmare my kid had to sleep with me in my bed. The beds are set at about 3 feet from the ground, seriously, guys, what are you afraid of - Chucky? Almost had to use a ladder to get into bed and i had to barricade my bed with pillows and what not, to keep my baby from falling off.

Windows in rooms from ceiling to the floor, location (for me personally), clean rooms, though the staff barely spoke English I could feel their good intentions except for the kitchen staff.

Average stay, would not stay there again.
    • Grand Room City View

The room was pokey, putdated decor and lacked basic facilities such as clock, qibla direction, fridge was non functional and toilet door lock did not work. Staff seemed abrupt and nothing complementary was given.

Location was great.

It was a pleasant stay in Kalyon Hotel, with clean room and lovely staffs.

zero

We stayed in Room 159 and we find the hotel staffs are very gracious and attentive to our requests. We believe the staffs are the hearts of the hotel.

Excellent location for many of the old city tourist locations.
    • Classic Room City View

Restaurant poor and not used. Airport trsnsport difficult to find at tge airport but good once located.

Front desk staff very helpful and efficient. Buffet breakfast was good.

A generous hotel
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

Housekeeping should take care of the regular needs of guests such as, water bottles in room. - Breakfast variety can be improved

- Staff are helpful. - Location is on a walking distance from Sultanahmet. - Price is fair.

Good stay
    • Junior Suite Sea View

No umbrella during raining season. It should be in each room considering the weather conditions. Surprised to hear that hotel is out of umbrella despite I booked a suite category room. Hotel asked for a deposit of 20lira for a basic socket pin. Look I don’t mind depositing but it give very bad impression to me at the very first hour of my stay and which made me uncomfortable. For a suggestion, believe they should keep it in a room and at the time of checkout should ask the guest to wait in lobby for 5-10mins and check the room if this along with any other stuff is missing.

View from my room. Very refreshing. Good staff and management.

Good hotel for business and tourist purposes.
    • Grand Room City View

The bed was very uncomfortable too firm for me.

I like the location and good views from the hotel and restaurant. The rooms are very convenient for business purposes.

Not worth the money, hotel star rating should be revised
    • Suite

Very poor and dimmed lighting A/C heat was ok but the room was big and there were not enough (radiators) Some extra light stands were at the corner but no power socket Even the water kettle had no power socket nearby View was hindered by some wall for the smoking suite Small hotel, too expensive for the experience The staff seemed a bit disoriented on guest welcoming The whole hotel just felt cold and unwelcoming

The grill we ordered from their restaurant was good

Big room with good space.
    • Junior Suite Sea View

The room is freezing even though they turned on the AC for us. Noisy road every time cars passing by, even the windows are closing.

Big room with good space. Friendly staff with great service.

never be the same again
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

not same before . this is my 4th time i stay and never make any upgrade when i asked for connecting rooms they said u have to reserve it before months

High Price for Very Small Rooms
    • Classic Room City View

Very Small Room! Expensive in comparison with other hotels on the same road. Not new (Renovated): I don't see why they asking for high price?! You have to pay much More to get sea view and a (Normal) size if room.. Otherwise you are stock with the back view of the hotel which is not satisfactory at all

The staff were friendly and helpful.
    • Grand Room City View

I had a horrible check in experience, we waited in the lobby for more than 2 hours + the room wasn't clean.. their house keeping was their weakest department.

The staff were friendly and helpful. Other than that, the location is super, and their price is very much budget friendly.

Lovely visit
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

The cleanliness of the room is not that good

This is the 2nd time I stay at this hotel because The location and the staffs are very helpful & I will comeback again

Was wonderfull staying
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

No thing , every thing was perfect

Kalyon is my best hotel in Istanbul .. Last time I've been there was forth time For me, I give Exelent for team work Especially front desk implowee They were so nice , kind and helpfull Thank you ppl I will be the permanent costumer

Great Location and Sea-View

The big windows on the room were filthy, a fact that the wonderful sea view was not deserving. They gave us a broken baby crib for our first night.

It was adjacent to the Marmara Sea where you can see the entrance of the Bosphorus. Blue Mosque and HagiaSophia were in 10 minutes by foot. The view from the sea side rooms was fabulous.

The location was more than good, it is right next to the sea...
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

The most disappointing was the communication with the hotel staff. At the check in they didn't have our room ready, after waiting for 3h we were asked to wait for 15 more minutes that turned into half an hour. At the check out it took them more that 15 minutes to give us our bags, although they were right next to them and we had our confirmation ticket.

The location was more than good, it is right next to the sea, and the view is incredible. The hotel is very near the city center.

Good view, Good breakfast but overall an average experience
    • Junior Suite Sea View

Staff was typically a bit aloof. Probably understaffed, especially felt during breakfast. Walk to Sultanahmet area is a bit tedious through narrow lanes with fast traffic - families with small kids may find it inconvenient. Room temp seemed a bit too warm for us.

Excellent view of the Bosphorus from the room. Breakfast spread is good. Not too far from Sultanahmet area.

Make sure you confirm your request before you stay.
    • Superior Room

I guess all the rest. Not friendly people. Very bad bed. Not clean. Many other things:

There is a historical wall in the parking area. Some rooms conceded sea view while you see only that wall. When I changed my room, I really loved the view

Pre marriage arrangements in Turkiye August 2017
    • Superior Room

This year August 2017 , I booked a room for my fiance to arrange pre marriage procedures while she stayed at Kalyon Hotel ,as last year September 2016 we got engaged and very much enjoyed our stay at the kalyon . This year August 2017 was very different indeed and became a nightmare for my fiance, her mom by other guests slamming own room doors ,having own TV volume so high gone pass the early hours of the morning. Sleep is very important especially when one have official legal appointments to attend, and be focused with completing paperwork for 2 forgeiners to be allowed to marry in Turkiye. I received an telephone call from my fiance from Kalyon Hotel saying other guests are slamming doors gone past midnight and volume on TV so high while I was still in England, UK. I called the hotel and asked what is going on , I was told they are checking out. I didnt know the real problems until I stayed and many times I went downstairs to the duty management at Reception to ask for order in the Hotel about door slamming, People talking so loud in the corridors gone pass midnight, smoking when it's meant to be a non smoking hotel inside . Not very pleasant when food smells like cigarette smoke. This year August 2017 " the worst deal ever in history " and we won't be recommending Kalyon Hotel to anyone,especially getting married arrangements and asking for the invoice to be in joint names ,as it's important for my fiance uk visa application.

Location, etc

Pre marriage arrangements in Turkiye August 2017
    • Classic Room City View

Other Guests on purpose slamming own room doors , own TV volume very high gone pass 1am when one is trying to get some sleep to go to an official appointment to be allowed to get married. Constant communication with the duty management at Reception about slamming doors in the early hours of the morning, etc as my fiancé has insomnia and I don't but I find many times being woken up by selfish guests having no manners . We stayed last year at kalyon and didn't have any issues . This year August 2017 I was in England when I got a telephone call from my fiance from Kalyon Hotel saying other guests are slamming doors gone past midnight and I called the hotel from the uk to ask what is going on . I didnt get a satisfactory answer nor an apology nor a discount off my bills . worst of all an complete nightmare during our stays and may not stay again as a result of our experiences during an important time of our life's to get married in Turkiye! ! Got NO support from Kalyon Hotel management !

Location great ,etc

Best location, comfortable rooms, good service but limited facilities.
    • Junior Suite Sea View

The hotel restaurant needs to improve its menu. Although the restaurant has a very good size hall and a big outdoor terrace (both with beautiful views of the Marmara sea) and the food quality and general level of service is fairly good, menu is very limited. after a meal or two, one looses the temptation to go back there again. I could never understand why the hotels with all the basic infrastructure in place, drive the guests to eat out. It was a really a shame to see the restaurant nearly deserted each time that I dinned there. Breakfast was not exceptional but was fairly good. However on the last day, they suddenly put a price tag on an omelet (which earlier was included in the breakfast). It came as an un-pleasant surprise. Although it appears to have a larger real estate than any hotel in the vicinity, the management has not made much effort to create any lounging facilities (where one could sit, sip coffee, watch TV and relax) or any activity of interest for children. Other then the main hotel lobby (which is fairly large) there is no place where one could lounge. So there are basically only two things which one could do there i.e. either stay at your room or go out.

Over a short period of two weeks, I stayed at this hotel for four times. I was able to experience multiple rooms. My current review therefore is more informed opinion than the earlier one. Two of the suites I stayed in were very good. Number 231 is the best, so I recommend the readers to try and demand 231. Junior suit however is simply a bigger room. Normal rooms (I did not stay in any but was able to look inside an unoccupied room) appear to be slightly smaller than what you would expect anywhere in the world. Hotel's biggest strength is its location. It probably has one of the best locations in Sultan Ahmet. So close to all the historic monuments and at the same time offers a sea front view. Connectivity is excellent. Though hotel does not have a dedicated concierge team, their front desk staff is very helpful in arranging for taxis and airport transfers. Taxi station is nearby so the taxis appear very quickly. Keep in mind that this is not a luxury hotel, however the management has maintained the property well and rooms are very comfortable. If you keep your expectations realistic, you would enjoy your stay at this hotel.

A good hotel with good rooms but basic facilities at the edge of old town.
    • Suite

I would say that I did not dislike anything in particular ("Did not like" would be a strong statement) however the hotel menu could be improved, some common areas and lounging facilities could be developed. Would certainly improve the hotel status.

Hotel has an excellent location. although the facilities at the hotel are fairly basic, the rooms quality, decent staff behavior and well connectivity with most tourist attractions in the old city make it a a good place to stay for families.

Poor facilities high price
    • Classic Room City View

The room was smell very bad when i was turn on the air condition. The second room that they give us because of the smell that we had in the first room was smaller and also it wasn't so clean.

Breakfast was poor. In the photos that i saw on internet was much better but only on the photos.

The room (junior suite with sea view) was just the right...
    • Junior Suite Sea View

The traffic on the road outside the hotel is fast, though that's not the hotel's fault.

The room (junior suite with sea view) was just the right size for our family of 4. The top tourist attractions are 10 minute walk away. Across the road, the children enjoyed playing on the rocks by the water. We had originally planned to move to another hotel for the second part of our stay, but changed plan and spend the entire trip at Kalyon. The staff were always happy to help.

Overrated
    • Classic Room City View

You have to take a taxi at some point to reach to hotel by public transportation. One of the staff members was rude and made a big deal about me bringing two small bottles of water of a particular brand that I like to my room. He said we have water in minibar (they didn't have my brand) and if I bring something else he will take it from me. That was unprofessional

Price was good. Location was ok but had to walk around and a lot on high slopes and bumpy roads to reach to main attractions that was the main reason to pick this hotel

Great stay, amazing location, convenient
    • Grand Room City View

If the hotel had a passage towards the back (access to the backstreet which leads to touristic sites) to avoid circling the hotel to get to the Sultanahmet Mosque

Average hotel with perfect sea view and friendly & helpful staff
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

The bed was not really comfortable. The overall looking of the room was not really good. It needed a major renovation. The breakfast was very basic.

Sea view is great Location is good and one can easily reach the old city easily Staff were very friendly and helpful They offered Suhur in Ramadan on request which was a great service actually. We liked it very much :)

Nice stay

there is no entrance from the back of the hotel to go blue mosque. My parents can't walk from the hotel to the blue mosque area because it is not that close and it is at the downhill.

The hotel understands the timing of our flight and we check-in early. other than that the view was amazing.

nice hotel, excellent location, most of the staff are not very friendly
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

The staff were not very friendly in most cases. also even though I travel a lot and normally book with free cancellation, this was the first time I had to pay the full amount in advance, other hotels in other countries would use the credit card for guarantee of payment but Kalyon insisted on taking a full payment. I checked out after 2 nights, they promised that the money would be refunded the next day but it took more than 2 weeks and several calls for that to happen, fortunately when I called I was answered by a very helpful and kind lady (her name is Eetbash).

location is excellent

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Excellent hotelwith little facility.
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

The window glass is not hiding the inside of the room during daylight , the window is not soundproof you can hear all the traffic noise.

The staff of hotel very polite and helpful, the location and the sceeniry of the sea. And morning breeze.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Good for the money and away yet close to the right places
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

My room was facing the sea .. the road inbtween (the sea and the hotel) was noisy for me .. the rooms wall is thin ... So imagine what you could hear for other rooms

Well in this review I give it the friendly staff I can not say much about anything else cuz I come to the hotel at 2 am every day .. but the staff was super

over all - Good choice excellent view
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

Location far from tram and Metro Cleaning needs improvements free airport to hotel transportation is not clear and they will not provide. they need to be more clear on booking.com

See View on Panoramic Rooms Breakfast Staff are friendly

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Excellent location.
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

Nothing. Everything was perfect.

Excellent location. Excellent facility. Friendly staff. Amazing breakfast. Quick service. Just book it without hesitation.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Perfect hotel near to everything especially sultanahmet area...
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

Perfect hotel near to everything especially sultanahmet area (fatih) and in the same time suitable for relaxation not in the noisy areas. View is amazing so I recommend the panoramic sea view rooms.staff is very cooperative, professional and respectful especially reception, returant and housekeeping.

Great location - great reception staff but room service needs sorting
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

Cleaning staff left our bedroom door open- I'm questioning this we were just told it wasn't a problem even though no staff were visibly present! At checkout we were charged for items we had NOT had from the mini bar.

Great view from room. Good sized room

Superb hotel at historical location
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

Superb location. Very close to tourist areas but at the same time away from the crowd. Nice sea facing location with some historical walls within the hotel compound.

Nice place by the sea, and not too pricey.
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

Service was overall pretty good, especially in the restaurant, but one day the room was not cleaned.

Location is perfect - 10 minute walk to Topkapi, Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque, and a tram line that connects with other tourist areas. Plus its right across the street from the Sea of Marmara which provides a great spot to run without battling traffic.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Good
    • Junior Suite Sea View

The noise coming from the street during the nights and early mornings. I would recommend sound-proofing the windows

The view of the sea. The closeness of the sea. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

A great hotel that has easy access to the ferry terminal as well as the heart of the City
    • Grand Room City View

The hotel is on the main road and so it can suffer from a bit of traffic noise at night.

Excellent location - 30 minute walk from the ferry terminal. Friendly staff on arrival and a good price.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Excellent location and good value for money
    • Superior Room

the food quality and variety in the restaurant was not acceptable . I forgot my mobile international adapter charger in my room 123 and left on 23/01/2017 and I called After two days, asking about it they said that the housekeeper may be taken it !!!

The friendliness of the staff

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

+ staff very friendly
    • Superior Room

- Squeaky uncomfortable bed - Room service menu clearly show wider range of food, but when u call to order, they only have club sandwich or soup, not even the refrigerated deserts are available. Worst part is, after ordering the sandwich it never arrived. Very disappointing. - Rooms are definitely not sound proof, you can hear people in the next room, and any door that closes near your room. Worst part is cars driving by the hotel can be heard as well. - Internet connection issues, even though its free and open, it is still bad.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

the location is near the old village and the staff is so...
    • Superior Room

the breakfast never change and so limited choice for ordering in the room

the location is near the old village and the staff is so hospitable and welcoming

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Not a very good hotel!
    • Superior Room

Staff are not very helpful, Airport free pickup is not clear and can be called as fake, the atmosphere inside the hotel is boring, the price is high compared to the hotel level

Breakfast, Sea view

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Awesome 4 days stay
    • Superior Room

There were not to many buffet options for breakfast.

The staff were very very friendly and helpful in ever sense. They were supportive and informative when you ask them anything. The location is very nice, not noisy and on the sea side directly. It is also not to far from the city centers. With full mouth I advice you to stay there. The hotel was very clean and organized.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Enjoy the experience of the Bosporus and reclaim some relative quiet and space every night!
    • Superior Room

Somewhat removed from public transport. We didn't realise that taxis were cheap until late in our stay, so best to use taxis OUTSIDE of peak hour traffic. Our attempt to reach the airport in a taxi going home was farcical - blocked traffic everywhere. We had the taxi driver take us to a metro station - rail transport is very efficient.

Given an upgrade by the receptionist to a junior suite. Grateful for the gesture as the extra space and sofa helped with making a family corner. This is the first time I've traveled with security in mind. This hotel fit the bill as it has a large space separating it from the road and is removed from the densely packed tourist hotels closer to the mosques and tourist area. I booked on the premise of looking over the Bosporus and was disappointed. What an amazing view.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Views over the Bosporus were great and despite the main road...
    • Grand Room City View

A little remote from public transport. We didn't realise that taxis were cheap until late in our stay. So best served by taxi.

Views over the Bosporus were great and despite the main road outside, was relatively quiet. Having a large tract of garden helped to remove us from the hustle and crowds in the city itself.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Needs some reflective glass for Windows
    • Superior Room

First of all my room was smaller than what i reserved because the execitive rooms has partial view on sea, and the bed was really small. One more thing is that wall size windows gave us no privacy since the hotel is two floors only, so the people walking on the street can see everything inside our room and we had to close the curtains most of the time.

Very good view on the sea

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Nice service-great location
    • Superior Room

The breakfast and restaurant are poor, but there is brilliant fish restaurant just 300 meters up, called Sur Balik

Perfect location, perfect service, it was not taking long time for them to react on requests

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Very near to main historical areas.
    • Superior Room

Although it's very near to the main historical areas, it's away from all metro lines or underground if you plan to visit the rest of the city.. you should move by taxi only

Very near to main historical areas. View was excellent. Staff were polite and helpful

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Quiet hotel good if you want to visit the old city
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

The room had dust on the boiler remains of urine on the toilet seat while everything else was clean i assume its a rare incident, the hotel restorant was average or less it was quiet.

Its location is great and sea view is good and most of the manuments in the old city are very close by a great parking space in the front and the staff were nice

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Great place to stay and see the Blue Mosque.
    • Classic Room City View

el internet wifi no fue nada facil de configurar en iphone 6 s plus. No pude usar el wifi. There is no a easy way to access the wifi.

el lugar en realidad me gusto mucho, buenos servicios, atencion excelente. Breakfast was great, excelent services and attention.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Engagement in Istanbul
    • Grand Room City View

Price should be competitive out of season to include Breakfast or half board, as breakfast and other meals are extra.

My Fiance and I were given a choice of rooms. She wanted the view of the ocean instead. I agreed.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

we arrived in 9:00 a.
    • Classic Room City View

the break fast not having alot of things and no change everyday

we arrived in 9:00 a.m. so when we request for early check-in they gave us. second thing that we request to change our room to one bigger , & they gave us.

if you love to wake up to a sea view, this is the hotel for you
    • Superior Room

- rooms were not sound proof, if fact the walls were very thin, and you can easily hear naighbors - hotel was out of power adapters - elevator is located at far end side of the hotel, while our room was on the complete opposite side, not a big deal, just inconvenient - since our room was at the end of the hall, we had bad wifi signal. we asked the management to fix it, but nothing happened - beds were a little too stiff and unfomfortable

+ large windows are beautiful and we liked opening them and enjoying the nice weather + beach scenery was amazing, will definitely stay here again + staff very friendly + Lobby is spacious and accommodating + hotel location is excellent, very close to everything; within walking distance of the blue mosque, Bazaar, museums, restaurants, and all night cafes. Best of all Ubers are can find the place easily and can reach hotel in 3 ways, and is near a marina for renting out boats + great value

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Not worth the money.....
    • Superior Room

Noisy on the 2nd floor Staff couldn't be bothered to ask guests to stop slamming their doors.... Food menu was better on the ferry boat! Staff at reception acted like they own the place Would I stay again? NO.

Room was clean...

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Good hotel and value for money
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

The breakfast didn't like it much

The views is excellent on Marmara sea and location also good not far from Sultan Ahmet. Cleanness is excellent as well and the hotel is very quite, staff helpful

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

Kalyon hotel for Second time
    • Superior Room

Glass of Facade to be less reflective from Out/IN , Sound proof to be maximized thru AC / ventilation openings

This is my second time on kalyon hotel, and as evaluated before .. I can consider services completely satisfied, and nothing negative during 15 days of stay .. we enjoy breakfast which seems accurately prepared and you had many collection of species as a traditional breakfast, for location we did not find any difficulties in access of old city or even new istanbul as teram station Serkeci, Sultan Ahmet took only 15 mins taking into accounts that we had a baby wheel with us during access , but consider that the earned value of staying in kalyon hotel location approached he optimum one which you try to find during your stay in Istanbul .. consideration of room in front of Marmara sea , Facade gave you interaction with the sense of silence and relaxation .. at night go for walk along with beach to release your self .. at morning select your destination to old city and go ahead , or you can select journey thru bosphorus/green borsa/Spanga , you can access Egyptian bazar easily and Sulimaniya mosque .. Finally i would like to thank room services and kalyon team for care and organization which give much more effective attraction to hotel services. For visitors which think to select Kalyon i,ve advised : don't hesitate to select the hotel to discover istanbul much better. Regards.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

Poor hotel
    • Superior Room

AC poor Lobby is hot no AC (they operate a 1 box unit during the hot day for few hours all day and switch it off most of the day Bath tubs showers poor Sound proof between rooms and their bath rooms are very poor (I can hear every sound and people talking in the next room

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

very safety and very clean very near to sultan ahmad the...
    • Grand Room City View

very safety and very clean very near to sultan ahmad the hotel in canter of Istanbul the stuff very helpful the stuff of reception very helpful very lovely

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Lovely stay. Would love to stay there again
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

The food served in the hotel restaurant was expensive and didn't have much variety. But we didnt care as we wanted to eat outside and there were many small food shops nearby.

The location couldn't have been better we got the sea view rooms and the view was beautiful. Very near the sea and city centre. So many nice cafes very near. The staff was very helpful guiding us correctly. The rooms were ok in size but cleanliness was very good. And the staff would immediately see to our needs. We were very relaxed and very satisfied. I would definitely recommend everybody to this hotel. ..and already have to my other friends

Sea view and location

Old need some care to check bathroom and all accessories and clean mores

Sea view and location

The view
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

Should have free breakfast for all because it is not that good

The view

EXCELLENT

SHAME THERE ISN'T A POOL

EXCELLENT hOTEL, IN GOOD LOCATION, HAVE USED IT SEVERAL TIMES AND WILL DO SO AGAIN.

pleasent stay with nice view and friendly hotel staff
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

everything the view is marvelous and the reception staff are very nice and helpful the location is near the blue mosque

Very friendly staff.
    • Grand Room City View

Very friendly staff. Great breakfast. They allowed to check in early. Great location.

Very good locations, the staffs are friendly and helpful.
    • Grand Room City View

Very good locations, the staffs are friendly and helpful. Great experience.

Value of money and view
    • Junior Suite Sea View

Variety of breakfast buffet is not with minimum requirements

Value of money and view

Nice view

Nothing nearby walk

View

The location.

The location.

Super. Turkey a great place to visit
    • Junior Suite Sea View

The breakfast was basic unlike the other hotels I stayed in which gave a greater variety.

Sorry you are bad
    • Panoramic Room Sea View

Very bad staff & very bad facilitis

Good view for the sea, very professional and kind staff