Reviews of Hotel Karyatit

Kılıncarslan Mah.Kadırpaşa Sok No. 7, Kaleici, 07100 Antalya, Turkey

#89 of 174 hotels in Antalya

Read more- opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

I do not recommend for the family with small children.

You have no idea about the prices. We have been charged for something we did not informed about. You have to ask each time. Refrigerators in the room has been changed several times. Very poor breakfast. Staff is good and friendly but cannot speak English. Owners children use the swimming pool more than the guests so no relaxing by the pool. Hotel did not even have baby chair i

Location is good.

The hotel is a clean and well located.

The hotel is a clean and well located. It is quite close to the heart of Kaleici region, historical district with restaurants and pubs and also main street and stores. Old building (because of the district is cultural heritage district), old furnished but clean and tidy. Great value for money.

Definitely good value for the price!

The internet in the hotel was down during our stay, and there was no hot water in the shower - the owner plans to install a new water heating system in November.

Definitely good value for the price! The hotel owner is very friendly and able to help if you would like to take a trip to close by sights. the staff were super nice, the breakfast served at the small swimming pool delicious, with unlimited Turkish tea. For one of the breakfasts we ordered a tavuk chorba (chicken cream soup) and it was prepared for us at no additional cost. The location is superb - just steps away from Karaalioglu Park and many bars and restaurant.

An ok place but you can probably find better for the price

Our room and bathroom were very small, the breakfast was exactly the same every day and some of the staff only speak Turkish

It's a nice, clean place, the location is quite ok and the staff is friendly.

Nice yard, and the property in city center
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The AC commander had problem, at first the staff insisted to tell me that the AC was working but actually there was no wind from AC. Finally, they agreed to changed an another commander, than the AC started working normally. And the morning When I waked up, the staff simply told me breakfast finished. Well, that could be my problem but sometimes the staff was not very polite and cold. When I was leaving , I asked the staff if I could put my luggage in reception and pick it up in the afternoon. He wanted to refuse I think because he said "I don't know ". I insisted, finally he agreed. When I was leaving finally, he asked me to write a review of 5 stars. Well, it's hard to give a 5 stars for this stay, to be honest. If you stay just one night, it's okay. But if you stay several nights, I hope you could think carefully.

Nice yard, and the property in city center

Nice

Great location, a 2 min walk to the ocean and located near lots of pubs/restaraunts

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.