2. Turkey hotel reviews
  3. Marmara Region hotel reviews
  4. Istanbul hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of The Marmara Taksim

Reviews of The Marmara Taksim This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Taksim Meydani, Beyoglu, 34437 Istanbul, Turkey

#691 of 1,450 hotels in Istanbul

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: May 21, 2019

Best hotel we Will come Back
    • Corner Double Room with City View

The coffe under hotel to the left red one is dangerous for tourist they take from us 20lira just for tipbox

Best hotel best place best personal Wish all personal Bayram Mobarek

• Reviewed: May 17, 2019

This hotel was the perfect location in the centre of Taksim...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

This hotel was the perfect location in the centre of Taksim square. The room was spotless and a good size and the bathroom was very modern and clean. We had breakfast on the first day and there was a great selection on offer. The staff were fantastic and every single one of them went out of their way to be helpful. I also used the gym and spa facilities whilst there and found them to be of very good standard.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2019

We abosultely loved the location , steps away fromthe metro...
    • Corner Double Room with City View

We abosultely loved the location , steps away fromthe metro and raksim square , the spa has really good services too ..the staff was very accomodating , khadijah from housekeeping did a brilliant job in cleaning . Cant wait to visit again

• Reviewed: May 13, 2019

Our stay was wonderful.
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Our stay was wonderful. The rooms were very comfortable and the city view was incredible. The staff was very helpful. Also the food in the restaurant was excellent.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

Its not the first time me there ,
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Its not the first time me there , The staff is very friendly and helpful The hotel is very secure , security 24/7 on entrance and upstairs in the lobby in-front of the elevators .

• Reviewed: May 2, 2019

I didnt like the hotel this time it bad time i came
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Was to bad to stuy in hotel 5 star every thing i must tell no tooth brush or for bathroom They close window to open ac bu Ac was too hot not first time i cam but it was the bad time i came cvk much better than this hotel

I didnt like the hotel this time it bad time i came

• Reviewed: May 1, 2019

👍🏽👎🏽👍🏽👎🏽
    • Corner Double Room with Bosphorus View

I’m sure this was shown as a 5* hotel on booking.com, but I was left scratching my head how this was rated so highly...?! I’m well travelled, generally stay at 5* hotels and expect a level of service. Arriving at the hotel in a taxi there was no one at the doors to help us with our luggage. Their reception is on the first floor, but as you enter the hotel they have a security check in the form of a scanner where you need to put your bags through (like they have at the airport). However, as I was still getting my luggage into the hotel, my wife was left to her own accord having to lift the suitcase onto the scanner whilst the security guard stood there watching (he was man and my wife is tiny - proper gentleman!). The CVK which is around the corner seems nicer and I had known they had a back door that leads onto Taksim Square would have probably stayed there instead.

The property is in a good location, Taksim Square is literally on your hotels doorstep. Rooms are nice and clean. They had a good spread on at breakfast, but the guy doing the omelettes seems to be in his own world. People didn’t seem to get there was a queue and he would let random people just wonder up to him and placed orders at will whilst everyone else was left waiting. I think we are fortunate in the UK where we have some level of etiquettes!!

• Reviewed: May 1, 2019

hotel location is in the heart of istanbul, its close to...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

the rates are abit over priced compared to whats offered, i honestly felt like am in a 4 star hotel, the amount paid is for the location mainly

hotel location is in the heart of istanbul, its close to almost everything

• Reviewed: April 30, 2019

Enjoyable, comfortable stay.
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Excellent location. close to funicular, metro and buses. Very clean. Friendly and efficient staff. Breakfast was very good. Room was very comfortable with a great shower. Good facilities. The hairdresser was very good. Value for money

• Reviewed: April 30, 2019

We requested a taxi for the airport on our last day.
    • Corner Double Room with City View

We requested a taxi for the airport on our last day. The taxi driver was driving at the speed of 150 carelessly. When we reached the airport, the meter sign said 107TL so we paid him. He then told us we need to pay 20 more, we asked why he kept saying 20 more and talked in Turkish knowing we did not understand. We requested taxi from the hotel to get a taxi that is trusted, but sadly we got a careless driver who ended up taking more money from us.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2019

Was very happy that I chose the Mamara Taksim. Would stay there again on my next visit.
    • Corner Double Room with Bosphorus View

I reserved a room with a view of the Bosphorus (a must) but I couldn't see it from the bed so they changed our room the next day. Although the new room was much smaller it was actually fine. The room was clean, the room service food was very good as was the huge buffet breakfast. There is a terrace just outside the dining room where you can smoke, have coffee, have cocktails or eat your breakfast overlooking Taksim Square. The metro is just across the street which is a good choice to use as the traffic is awful in Istanbul. Our concierge Ahmet was wonderful. Kind and extremely helpful.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2019

The location is great for the Taksim area as well as easy...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The choice of items at breakfast could have been much better.

The location is great for the Taksim area as well as easy access to Kabatas to get around Istanbul.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2019

The hotel is very luxurious.
    • Club Corner Bosphorus View with Lounge Access

Everything about the hotel was amazing

The hotel is very luxurious. Dont go by the look of it from outside. Very comfortable with great staff. Location is perfect. Metro station is right outside. Ports are at walking distance. It is on taksim square so you can shop as well.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2019

You should not accuse your gust of lying
    • Corner Double Room with City View

We have paid for one breakfast at the checkin and when we want to have the breakfast they said we already had it and they’ll check the camera to prove that we had the breakfast. It was not a good thing to accuse your gust of steeling I had to argue with them for a long time and went to the front desk after the phone call ended. And what happened is that we chicken the 16th at night and the breakfast they claim we had was at 16th in the morning but what made me mad that she was lying and saying my name is in the Rasturant book and it is unbelievable cuz I wasn’t at the hotel. After all that we Finally got the the “fancy” restaurant and no table to sit food was not good at all

🤔

• Reviewed: April 15, 2019

The room service options and the quality of the food served...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

Not sure where to start. I had to wait in a queue in the middle of night to check in. Although I booked deluxe room with king size bed and sea view, they put me in a room with a connecting door to another on 3rd floor with partial sea view. There was a gap betwen two twin size beds. I had to call and complain about the bed arrangement made as the hotel management somehow made up of king size bed by using two twin size bed pulled next to each other. Last thing I remember from the conversation I had with the front desk at 2am in the morning while the house keeping staff trying to fill the gap between the two twin beds, there was no other room available and I offered to upgrade to suit room by paying 580€ extra for two nights. Next day thankfully moved to the normal standards, a proper king size bed with nice sea view. Oh almoat forgot to mention make sure you put out the do not disturb sign otherwise the housekeeping might wake you up at 9 am in the morning.

The room service options and the quality of the food served was absolutely fantastic. The vale parking service was also convenient and very friendly.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2019

Staff were great, welcoming & smiling.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Staff were great, welcoming & smiling. The concierge was really supportive by all means weather taxi support, recommendation, luggages. I highly recommend the hotel from staff, cleanliness & location perspectives.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2019

Good hotel at an excellent location
    • Family Suite

Wifi kept dropping out regularly almost to the point of being unusable. TV kept kept switching off and on.

Location, location, location. Right at taksim square and istiklal street. The metro entrance is 50m from the front door. And also excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2019

Great location!
    • Corner Double Room with City View

i didn’t like when we want to make check in the reception man said you should wait till 3 pm as hotel policy or you can upgrade your room and take suite, however many people made check ou a moment talking with him, Meanwhile they said you should wait 10 day to refund the deposit.

Great location!

• Reviewed: March 29, 2019

We had the room at 8th floor, the bathroom was dirty, also...
    • Corner Double Room with City View

We had the room at 8th floor, the bathroom was dirty, also the towels were old and dirty. I couldn't take a shower of how disgusted I was! A room for a 3 star hotel!

• Reviewed: March 26, 2019

It was good
    • Corner Double Room with City View

I didn't like that they don't have an inside pool + when we asked about the amount of money we need to add if we want to extend our stay it wasn't the same when we actually did.

Everything was good, the location is near to the city center + the room is clean and the service was very good, i really recommended to anyone

• Reviewed: March 26, 2019

Exceeded expectations!
    • Corner Double Room with City View

It was like coming home! The staff was super friendly and they really went out of their way to make my stay very pleasant. Also the location was very convenient and easy to reach by taxi. Breakfast was super with a wide variety. Thanks to the entire team!

• Reviewed: March 25, 2019

nice choice as location as hotel by itself breakfast excellent services five stars management profes
    • Corner Double Room with City View

staff are excellent reception mainly the concierge are helpful house keeper are excellent.i would like to thank you for your gesture by sending roses to my wife.this let me feel how much you care about your customers. thank you again for what you have done to me to make my vacation lovely regards Dr elias rizk

• Reviewed: March 25, 2019

The location is great and the staff is friendly
    • Family Suite

The room was small also the corridors was narrow , the breakfast restaurant was crowded and we didn’t found place to sit

The location is great and the staff is friendly

• Reviewed: March 22, 2019

I will highly recommend The Marmara Taksim
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The cleanliness of our room, the person assigned to clean our room didn’t do a good job.

The location was exceptional, security is very good , the hotel staff is very good.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2019

Excellent choice!
    • Corner Double Room with City View

We sent some emails asking about the money transactions and they didn’t answer all of our questions.

Perfect location! Rooms very clean. Amazing view from the window.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2019

Location is excellent.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Bathroom should be more clean. A boarding pass (!) Read found into the bathroom! Hair was found inside the room. Stains from blood (?) Found on the sheets!

Location is excellent. Parking on site which is very useful for the area. View from the room is extraordinary.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2019

Good . Smooth . Luxury
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

the only thing they should work on it ( the breakfast ) dose not have wide variety of food , small buffet compared with such luxury hotel

I like the early check in ( requested before )

• Reviewed: March 13, 2019

Excellent service- lovely place!

None!

The staff was extremely helpful and kind! Clean room & comfy bed. The view is stunning from our room! The breakfast was fantastic with good variety. You can try also the menu from room service , it was delicious! Congrats to all the staff you are 5* + !!!! Thank you for the amazing stay!

• Reviewed: March 11, 2019

Breakfast was wonderful!
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Unfortunately I wasn't happy with the room as I booked a bedroom for 3 and paid for 3 adults and in return there were only twin beds and a an uncomfortable sofa Bed that I found very hard to sleep and relax. I spoke to the reception at the same time but nothing was done except an apology. However I had booked 4 bedrooms for 8 Adults with breakfast yet nothing compensating was done. In addition we asked for non-smoking rooms in a quiet floor, and was shocked by the room next to our smoking during our 3 night stay leaving the room door open with loud music.

Breakfast was wonderful! full of different International varieties and obviously Fresh. Rooms were exclusively clean, modern with facilities.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2019

location and Bosphorus view
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

but I could pay less for the same at another hotel. The cleaning level is low for the 5 star hotel. Dust on bed frame, left chewy gum on the table, not the most shining bathroom

location and Bosphorus view

• Reviewed: March 9, 2019

Choose another hotel......🙏
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Terrible staff comes with knocking door, no toothbrush, i hear nosie from outside. I expect a better room but couldn’t get value for money. I don’t who gave it 5 star hotel tag !!!

• Reviewed: March 8, 2019

• The breakfast was great!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Maybe not enough channels for kids and babies. Other than that, the stay was great! (Camillia/ Kiwi misses you all!!)

• The breakfast was great! • Comfy beds! • Great Staff! • luxurious look 😂 •

• Reviewed: March 8, 2019

The staff are really so helpful and nice.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

There is really nothing that I don’t like about this hotel. Thank you so much!

The staff are really so helpful and nice.. special thanks to Fatma, Minnie ,and all the rest of course.. My kids absolutely loved the hotel! They loved the service, food, and many more stuff. This hotel is definitely my kids’ favorite! Thanks for making our stay at Turkey the best that it could be.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2019

decent
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The breakfast buffet menu never changes and they don't offer any shows or events inside the hotel to amuse the residents. The security checks can get frustrating as you have to go through them every time you want to enter the hotel.

the room was decent for a 5 star hotel but didn't exceed any expectations. The room service and the staff were great. There is some outside tours program being offered by the hotel.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2019

Well done
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Please re-organise the minibar system. You give the guests as untrusable person. Eve if he drink all of the beerage inside will not cost you more than 30 TL and you charge 700 TL per day. That's why all 5 star hotels in Antalya include minibar in the Room rate.

Special thanks to Cüneyt Bey at the Reception.very nice, kind and respectful person.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2019

They upgraded me to a nicer room , the only problem was they...
    • Corner Double Room with City View

They upgraded me to a nicer room , the only problem was they didn't give us breakfast but staff were superb , special thanks to Fatma at the reception ...

• Reviewed: February 20, 2019

Perfect Location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

We booked the Hotel and was there no option to pre-select the type of bed that's why I send a message to the hotel that we will be needing a double bed. When we arrived we got two single beds instead of one double bed. We complained about it and they brought them closer and made two single one double but the gap between the two beds was very uncomfortable.

Amazing Location. You can use the Taksim Metro Station right outside the hotel to go to different place (Grand Bazzar, etc.) without spending much money and avoiding traffic jams.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2019

Great location, beautiful rooms and great value for money
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

We accidently broke a glass and had to call the reception twice in order to get someone to clean it up

When we arrived the receptionist had difficulty finding a vacant room and so we were upgraded to a Bosphorus view room which was great

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

Most important was the service!
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Most important was the service! But unfortunately, they gave us a room in smoking and noising floor i had a bad first night while my stay was only to rest! It is not 5 starts!!!!

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

staff and room service were not professional . we had to ask for compelementary water every day and other staffs like toothbrush and bath rope room was not clean we found item for the last guest before us . plus the unpleasant welcoming attitude for all staffs as they were not smiling and had masked faces or sad look

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

Amazing
    • Corner Double Room with City View

I asked if the hotel provide loyalty card with points or sow for future stayes discounts or upgrade. Unfortunately the don’t have.

The room was very comfy and I even got a room with sea view corner city while I paid a city view room. The staff are nice and helpful. This is not my first time at this hotel but each time I feel more comfortable staying at it than the time before. The location of hotel is perfect and amazing.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2019

Prime Location in Istanbul

The phone didn't work.

Friendly and efficient staff.....when I told them I was only staying for 6 hours they upgraded me to a slightly bigger room.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Outstanding service
    • Corner Double Room with Bosphorus View

All was good. Excellent 19 days Big thanks to Fatima from front office she is very professional and helpful. Definitely will be back again with the family. Keep it up!!!

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Taksin
    • Club Corner Room City View with Lounge Access

Small rooms, didn't match with photos. The entrance was like aeroport and fully armed, it made me feel uncomfortable.

Great position, A very good breakfast, Polite staff, The room was clean, Spa area was awesome, I recommend hamam

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

Wished they had better and faster service
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Housekeeping staff did not wipe the tables. And everyday we had to cal for cups and wait for almost half an hour. We were two and they only put towels for one person and we had to order and wait for a very long time. Overall, the housekeeping service is very disgusting.

Nice food, perfect location. Safe.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

The position in Taksim Square, the bed, the pillows
    • Corner Double Room with City View

The rooms are very small, the heating very noisy and the room didn t heat up well. More a 4* hotel than 5*.

The position in Taksim Square, the bed, the pillows

• Reviewed: January 25, 2019

The Hotel was excellent

The price is very high compared with other 5 star hotels in Istanbul

Very excellent hotel, staff very cooperative & helpful & the hotel location is excellent

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

Location and the staff were amazing.

Club lounge is not that good.

Location and the staff were amazing. Rooms are good but a bit small, also I didn’t get a good Wi-Fi from my room 1909! Gym and spa area are absolutely great.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

the staff was excellant and the location perfect.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

the staff was excellant and the location perfect. the beds were really comfortable and the view from our room kept us excited throughout. great place.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

the view from the room and the location of the hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

The reception by the staff at the reception desk and their desire to be on the lowest floor, the restaurant is weak as lunch and dinner, breakfast is uniform every day!

the view from the room and the location of the hotel

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Location, Concierge service
    • Club City View with Lounge Access

Room size is too small, view was totally different from what I had on Booking! Housekeepers were loudly speaking while we are asleep, housekeepers also they forgot some of the amenities and bins. I forgot a medical shampoo in the room and one hour after I checked out I came back and they said we did not see anything ! My experience with them made me to not stay in with them again.

Location, Concierge service

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

Pretty much everything
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

We booked a shuttle for 4pax to the airport 3pm. Reception took the booking, made a note on the side & I thought we were good to go. At checkout, I had just assumed they would charge the €5pp, they didn't. We were down at 3pm sharp and was told the shuttle had left already. Apparently we were not listed. Anyway, staff were helpful, called the shuttle back, and manager (I think) told us the shuttle was free for us. So they saved the day. We're happy. thanks Marmara. A suggestion, formalize the booking better on a system rather than note on the side. Charge it to the room.

Pretty much everything

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

It was good.
    • Club Corner Bosphorus View with Lounge Access

I have booked two rooms. One was a suite with 2 bathrooms, the second one was extremely small, I did not expect the room will be so small, the view is fine, but it's not worthed the money.

Excellent view, perfect location, helpful staff, tasty breakfast. It's a good property to stay in.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2018

Good service
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

Rude receptionists, they can work better on their people skills Security on the door where they might screen u ( phone, lugguage x ray, body xray) sometimes and sometimes they wouldn’t The light in our room wouldn’t turn off, we called the reception twice for help but no response

Good service Good view Good rooms

• Reviewed: December 27, 2018

only the location is good
    • Corner Double Room with City View

only the location is good The room is very small for couples and the price is very expensive compared to other hotels at the same area. Noisy The staff were not professional(sometimes they will forgot to put water/tissues/towles).

• Reviewed: December 25, 2018

The location is very good
    • Corner Double Room with Bosphorus View

Stayed for 6 nights and the house keeping don’t clean my room so I had to call almost every day to get them to clean it and even when they did it wasn’t that clean .The TV remote control wasn’t working and I asked the reception 3 times with no response

The location is very good

• Reviewed: December 22, 2018

A very pleasant stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

One night they had a party in the bar. Voice of music was very high and we could hear it in our room.

The team are very friendly. We arrived early, they hosted us without any problem.

• Reviewed: December 21, 2018

Not bad
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

Rat on booking.com dose not match the rat hotel charge us when we pay on arrival hotel charges us more by local currency .no bath rob in the room when we checked out we took our baggage down to lobby the only thing is location other hotel is 3 star that’s all

What

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

I bought a suit from the mall and I needed it to be tailored...
    • Corner Double Room with City View

When I first arrived to the hotel, I checked in but they did not offer to take my bags to my room. I stayed in the hotel three nights. After they organised my room the first night, no new water bottles were put in the room. There was a big water bottle and they charged me for it because it was considered part of the mini-bar and I did not know that until at check out.

I bought a suit from the mall and I needed it to be tailored so the shop offered to deliver it to my hotel the day I leave Turkey. They delivery was late and I did not know how to contact them because I don't speak the language. The receptionist was very helpful as they called the shop after I gave them the phone number and told them that I was waiting for them in the reception and offered to call back after awhile to check how close the driver is.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

it has a wonderful location, helpful staff, delicious...
    • Corner Double Room with City View

the spa was for men and women together. I recommended to separate women from men because some women have wearing Hijab and they want to enjoy spa, Turkish hammam.

it has a wonderful location, helpful staff, delicious breakfast, clean and quiet room, amazing house keeping and room service staff.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

good and relax

nothing. everything was ok

the location is great and the staff are friendly. also the breakfast is fantastic. minibar is ok .cleanness is good. totally we had a great time there and I want to be there again. but unfortunately the weather was so cold and rainy during our stay.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

• Corner Double Room with City View

Unfriendly stuff, always had problems with room keys not functioning when having to go up to the rooms. Room size much smaller than it appears in the photos.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

• Corner Double Room with City View

There was a light issue in the room, however the staff quickly resolved it.

Location. Staff really took care of every request -room choice, booked me an appointment

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Very good hotel with beautiful view at bosphorus

Windows not clean

Super good location, hotelstaff very friendly, we have a room with bosphorus vieuw, beautifull vieuw! Breakfast was very good with, fresh walnut, everything was good. Also many thanks to zeynep hanim!

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

excellent hotel in one of the best places to stay in Istanbul.

nothing to dislike.

Have been here before... very good 5 star hotel in one of the best locations in Istanbul. Service, food, location, staff, cleanliness, all superb. We even went to Cappadocia for 1 night and no problem with our luggage. It was well look after by the hotel. Will definitely come back... and the price was incredible reasonable, if not cheap.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Highly recommend
    • Corner Double Room with Bosphorus View

The price is higher than most in the area. Breakfast time closure is too early at 10:30.

The staff are friendly especially Mr. Ahmet Güvenç; he was very nice and welcoming, he gave us very clear info about everything we need to know in istanbul.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Hotel with several mistakes
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

We booked a Deluxe Bosphorus view room. On the Booking you can read, that it is more than 25 square meters and on the hotel's website it is 27square meters. We measured, our room was only 21. The room was really very small. I do not understand why should they mislead the guests. The breakfast is chaotic, if you need coffee and milk its 15 minutes. The selection is excessively small. You have to wait in long queues for everything. There is only one restaurant in the hotel. The complimentary water was often missed from the room, but sometimes the shampoo and the shower bath were also missing. The bar on the top floor offers a nice view to Golden Horne and to the Old Town, but it is allways closed for events. The real value of the hotel would be the Golden Horne view, but unfortunately this can not be enjoyed from anywhere. In fact I would not rate 5 stars.

Central location, close to the Istiklal Caddesi (the main shopping street). You can allways find a taxi in front of the hotel. Good sequrity service.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Really a five stars hotel
    • Corner Double Room with City View

The location is perfect near taksim square and İstiklal street, the staff are highly professional, the room is very clean and comfortable, the breakfast is delicious. The city view from 19th floor is remarkable. They also have very good and cheap shuttle service to airport.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

A Rip Off
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

It was a chaos when we arrived, very busy at reception, took us at least one hour to check in. The suites were tiny ! I couldn’t breath inside the so called suite, you’d better not be clostrophobique. Moreover these tiny suites were rediculously expensive ! I had a suite at their neighbors the Intercontinental hotel just before I changed to marmara taksim, the suite was huge, the service was perfect and it was cheaper ! I will never go back to marmara taksim hotel , it was a rip off

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

The location was perfect for us as there were many...
    • Corner Double Room with Bosphorus View

The location was perfect for us as there were many restaurants within walking distance. We had a suite on the 12th floor with view of the Bosphorous. The suite was incredibly roomy and well laid out with a second toilet room. Wow. We will be back. The manager Ibrahim was exceptionally attentive to our needs, helped with several personal issues and remembered us from a previous stay. I hope to see Ibrahim again soon on our next visit.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

One of the best hotel experiences I have had so far!
    • Flying Carpet Suite

The waiter at the outside breakfast area. We apparently did something to offend this person, as we had to fetch our own cutlery, stand up and wave to call them, and had no personal interaction apart from grunts from them. We tried to ascertain what it was that put them off of us, but the language, attire, culture and all else appeared to make little difference based on the speed at which they served other tables next to ours. To this person: apologies for whatever we did to offend you!

They upgraded our room to a King Suite, which was luxurious, to say the least. Staff were attentive and extremely friendly; all spoke English very well.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Clean.
    • Corner Double Room with City View

You should offer better packages and prices. I would stay at Marmara again for a better package

Clean. Curious staff. Excellent breakfast but too expensive

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

The hotel location is perfect, room and hotel staff were...
    • Corner Double Room with City View

The hotel location is perfect, room and hotel staff were good. I am wondering that hotel is looking for 5TL for daily bottle of water for my room while I pay 160€ per night!!!

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Good overall stay
    • Corner Double Room with City View

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the last couple of years and it's always the same problem: extremely slow check in and check out procedure at the reception. And one more thing: the hotel must decide either to ask the customer if he used mini bar or to send someone to check it ; don't ask me if I used the minibar and when my answer is that i didn't you tell me "okay please wait a moment until we send someone to check the minibar"..that is not very polite.

Very nice rooms, well equipped and well decorated. Very modern bathroom. Unbeatable location if you are interested by Istiklal Street.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Great location, good value for money, walking distance to food streets, bosphorus.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The bathroom drains need to be checked regularly. Large water bottles could have been complimentary also. If breakfast was cheaper I would have opted for it but I was happy to eat at the cafes next door.

Loved the room size and bathroom was neat clean with excellent rain shower. The location was fantastic; a minute walk to the Metro; around the corner is istiklal street which has everything from shopping to great food/cafes alongside it. The hotel staff was quite friendly and we were completely happy with our package. I would definitely consider this hotel for the price over Intercontinental which is right opposite.

We Price Match