View vacation packages to

2. Turkey hotel reviews
  3. Marmara Region hotel reviews
  4. Istanbul hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of The Marmara Taksim

Reviews of The Marmara Taksim This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Taksim Meydani, Beyoglu, 34437 Istanbul, Turkey

#716 of 1,542 hotels in Istanbul

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

• Corner Double Room with City View

Unfriendly stuff, always had problems with room keys not functioning when having to go up to the rooms. Room size much smaller than it appears in the photos.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

• Corner Double Room with City View

There was a light issue in the room, however the staff quickly resolved it.

Location. Staff really took care of every request -room choice, booked me an appointment

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Very good hotel with beautiful view at bosphorus

Windows not clean

Super good location, hotelstaff very friendly, we have a room with bosphorus vieuw, beautifull vieuw! Breakfast was very good with, fresh walnut, everything was good. Also many thanks to zeynep hanim!

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

excellent hotel in one of the best places to stay in Istanbul.

nothing to dislike.

Have been here before... very good 5 star hotel in one of the best locations in Istanbul. Service, food, location, staff, cleanliness, all superb. We even went to Cappadocia for 1 night and no problem with our luggage. It was well look after by the hotel. Will definitely come back... and the price was incredible reasonable, if not cheap.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Highly recommend
    • Corner Double Room with Bosphorus View

The price is higher than most in the area. Breakfast time closure is too early at 10:30.

The staff are friendly especially Mr. Ahmet Güvenç; he was very nice and welcoming, he gave us very clear info about everything we need to know in istanbul.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Hotel with several mistakes
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

We booked a Deluxe Bosphorus view room. On the Booking you can read, that it is more than 25 square meters and on the hotel's website it is 27square meters. We measured, our room was only 21. The room was really very small. I do not understand why should they mislead the guests. The breakfast is chaotic, if you need coffee and milk its 15 minutes. The selection is excessively small. You have to wait in long queues for everything. There is only one restaurant in the hotel. The complimentary water was often missed from the room, but sometimes the shampoo and the shower bath were also missing. The bar on the top floor offers a nice view to Golden Horne and to the Old Town, but it is allways closed for events. The real value of the hotel would be the Golden Horne view, but unfortunately this can not be enjoyed from anywhere. In fact I would not rate 5 stars.

Central location, close to the Istiklal Caddesi (the main shopping street). You can allways find a taxi in front of the hotel. Good sequrity service.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Really a five stars hotel
    • Corner Double Room with City View

The location is perfect near taksim square and İstiklal street, the staff are highly professional, the room is very clean and comfortable, the breakfast is delicious. The city view from 19th floor is remarkable. They also have very good and cheap shuttle service to airport.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

A Rip Off
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

It was a chaos when we arrived, very busy at reception, took us at least one hour to check in. The suites were tiny ! I couldn’t breath inside the so called suite, you’d better not be clostrophobique. Moreover these tiny suites were rediculously expensive ! I had a suite at their neighbors the Intercontinental hotel just before I changed to marmara taksim, the suite was huge, the service was perfect and it was cheaper ! I will never go back to marmara taksim hotel , it was a rip off

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

The location was perfect for us as there were many...
    • Corner Double Room with Bosphorus View

The location was perfect for us as there were many restaurants within walking distance. We had a suite on the 12th floor with view of the Bosphorous. The suite was incredibly roomy and well laid out with a second toilet room. Wow. We will be back. The manager Ibrahim was exceptionally attentive to our needs, helped with several personal issues and remembered us from a previous stay. I hope to see Ibrahim again soon on our next visit.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

One of the best hotel experiences I have had so far!
    • Flying Carpet Suite

The waiter at the outside breakfast area. We apparently did something to offend this person, as we had to fetch our own cutlery, stand up and wave to call them, and had no personal interaction apart from grunts from them. We tried to ascertain what it was that put them off of us, but the language, attire, culture and all else appeared to make little difference based on the speed at which they served other tables next to ours. To this person: apologies for whatever we did to offend you!

They upgraded our room to a King Suite, which was luxurious, to say the least. Staff were attentive and extremely friendly; all spoke English very well.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Clean.
    • Corner Double Room with City View

You should offer better packages and prices. I would stay at Marmara again for a better package

Clean. Curious staff. Excellent breakfast but too expensive

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

The hotel location is perfect, room and hotel staff were...
    • Corner Double Room with City View

The hotel location is perfect, room and hotel staff were good. I am wondering that hotel is looking for 5TL for daily bottle of water for my room while I pay 160€ per night!!!

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Good overall stay
    • Corner Double Room with City View

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the last couple of years and it's always the same problem: extremely slow check in and check out procedure at the reception. And one more thing: the hotel must decide either to ask the customer if he used mini bar or to send someone to check it ; don't ask me if I used the minibar and when my answer is that i didn't you tell me "okay please wait a moment until we send someone to check the minibar"..that is not very polite.

Very nice rooms, well equipped and well decorated. Very modern bathroom. Unbeatable location if you are interested by Istiklal Street.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Great location, good value for money, walking distance to food streets, bosphorus.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The bathroom drains need to be checked regularly. Large water bottles could have been complimentary also. If breakfast was cheaper I would have opted for it but I was happy to eat at the cafes next door.

Loved the room size and bathroom was neat clean with excellent rain shower. The location was fantastic; a minute walk to the Metro; around the corner is istiklal street which has everything from shopping to great food/cafes alongside it. The hotel staff was quite friendly and we were completely happy with our package. I would definitely consider this hotel for the price over Intercontinental which is right opposite.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

All in all it was good .
    • Corner Double Room with City View

I asked for early check in as a genius perk. They even made my check in later than my check in time. I arrived the premises at 11:30 AM and I got my room at 3:20 pm

the location is great. I had my 2 hrs Late checkout genius perk

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Location is excellent, price is competitive and room view...
    • Corner Double Room with Bosphorus View

During breakfast I’ve been ignored two times from kitchen guy which didn’t make me happy and the entrance lady has been informed about guy attitude. Also room wifi was too weak!

Location is excellent, price is competitive and room view was lovely

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

What We liked About the property is The bosphorus View...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

What We liked About the property is The bosphorus View " Room 1920 " & Easy Access To Eveything around the hotel . The breakfast is Good But as 5 stars Hotel , Should have More variety of foods .

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Staff was friendly and helpful.
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Cleaning lady forgot to replace water and coffee one day.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Location good. Breakfast good. High floor bar nice. The reception automatically upgraded me without asking. That is huge!

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

We stayed in the hotel while getting married.
    • Corner Double Room with City View

This is not a problem of the Marmara Taksim per se, but the negative "touristification" of the area. Unfortunately, many guests in the area even do not respect common rules (e.g. queuing). If you plan to choose a room overlooking the Taksim square, please keep in mind that it might be quite noisy even late at night.

We stayed in the hotel while getting married. The staff was very courteous and extra helpful. The room was really comfortable. Also leisure activities in the hotel such as Turkish bath and sauna were very relaxing.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Was Good Stay
    • Family Suite

The design of the suite need to be changed (if possible), because the bathroom Size (2 bathrooms) is more than the living room,, we are three adults, and barely find space to sleep

Professional staff,,, clean,,, excellent place, few steps from Isteklal street and the metro station

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

It was Ok.
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Very small rooms. No one speaks English, So very hard to communicate.

The location is perfect, If you want Taksim Square and like shopping and eating. Rooms were clean and modern design.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

River Cruises definitely was doing and the mosques and...
    • Club City View with Lounge Access

Upgraded to suite with club access... Club limited times open for drinks not convenient. Food & drink Closes 4 - 7pm ... Breakfast crap...don't waste your money.. Go down to the restaurant much better. :) overall overpriced we thought Location, Bar and service good.

River Cruises definitely was doing and the mosques and ancient churches would definitely worth of visits although that's not usually my thing... the mixture of Christianity and Islamic religions fantastic wish they could get it right like this in UK. Ha ha

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Don't stay here !!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The staff are rude and want to charge 75 euro per person for my cousins to come up to my room to leave their bags while we went out for dinner ... Everytime I entered the hotel I was questioned if I was a guest .... I did not see many other people being questioned like this ...it felt very uncomfortable and racist

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

It’s right in the centre of Taksim Square, the staff were...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Although the room was well appointed and beautifully designed it was on the small side especially with two small children and luggge. We felt very crowded. We did end up paying a hefty fee to be moved to a suite that was much more accommodating for our family.

It’s right in the centre of Taksim Square, the staff were very polite and accommodating. Hotel is warm and vibrant and it has a feel of luxury.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Excellent location and view of Istanbul is amazing!!
    • Club Corner Room City View with Lounge Access

5 star hotel very close to Taksim Meydan and Istiklal Caddesi. Very clean hotel and has all the extras your looking for. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Location , staff at the reception
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The breakfast is so limited. And the staff at breakfast need to have a better attitude it seems they are doing you a favor every time you ask them for something. The room size is so small you can have a bigger size room at intercontinental hotel for the same price

Location , staff at the reception

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Not a five star service
    • Corner Double Room with City View

No respect from the receptionist, at my arrival the first thing he said was (You have booked the cheapest room!!!) which it wasn’t and even if it was, it’s not a way to talk to a guest staying at your hotel. He was rude and unprofessional! Also I’ve been asking them by mail, messages and phone calls for a specific side of the hotel , and I got to the hotel 6:30am and reconfirmed my request. He could have kept a room for me at the 12pm when everyone was checking out , but didn’t!

Just the fact that it’s close to the taksim square and the metro

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

Location, location n location!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The staff at the breakfast restaurant needs to have better attitude. It seems they’re doing you a favour every time you ask them for something. They kind of make you feel unwanted and no one serves you with a smile, infact it’s always a frown on their faces. The bath tub needs to be maintained better. You can see dirt around the corners.

Location, location n location!! They upgraded us to the Bosphorus view from city view upon request.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

It was amazing and will sure be back to this hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

the room rate was way higher than usual and they charge us 70 euros per night for extra person in the room although she was using the sofa!!

Everything was great, the room, breakfast, location, staff...

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

1- ms Fatima and ms zeyneb were so nice during check in
    • Club Room Bosphorus View With Lounge Access

1- internet service at level 19 was very weak despite that it is the club floor 2- check in/check out takes long time check out took 30 minutes in a line. 3- one of front desk staff was very unfriendly

1- ms Fatima and ms zeyneb were so nice during check in 2- club service with the view 3- location 4- airport shuttle

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

5.5
    Horribly managed, beautiful property
    • Corner Double Room with Bosphorus View

Horribly managed, beautiful property. At check-in a Trainee handled our booking. She was poorly trained as for our Paid booking, she kept on insisting that Hotel has only pre-authorised the transaction. I showed her 'Paid' voucher but she was adamant. Had to call her Manager and he agreed in a few seconds. Breakfast area is equally chaotic, asked a particular staffer for plates and cutlery twice and after waiting for 10 min had to call Manager while that staff was roaming around.

Good breakfast layout and view from the room.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Poor service and I will never come back again
    • Corner Double Room with City View

The staff was very rude and The reception so unhelpful, and the most annoying things that Hygiene of the hotel was very Disgusting

I left the hotel because I find it the most Disgusting hotel I ever lived in ,, everything is so Gross and Dirty they don’t care about any thing and the sheet for 3 days it’s not changed when I try to let the Management of the hotel they show disrespect and careless even though I left the hotel before my checkout for 3 days ... I will sue you for a lot of reasons

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

The location only
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

We took a Bosphorus tour from the hotel, pick up and drop off was supposed to be in a private car/van, but on drop off we were made to sit in a city tour bus which took us all around the city dropping all other people though our hotel came first, hence we crossed taksim square twice and wasted two hours. Overall the service was very poor in comparison to the amount charged by concierge.

The location only

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

They served a nice cake for the birthday of my wife.
    • Corner Double Room with City View

I had to wait for 20 Min. so that a trainee did my check in. Check in should be done quickly at such a Hotel. Another thing is, eventhough i did the booking from Germany with my Germany credit Card. The bill was charged by Turkish Lira. This caused me to pay 6 euro more because of currency Exchange.

They served a nice cake for the birthday of my wife. Very Kind. Thanks for that.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Pledant stay at the Marmara Takim Hotel.
    • Family Suite

AC, really requires seriouce attention as the hotels close-by are not!

The Marmara Taksim Hotel location is the best in Taksim square if you are looking for live movements. Staff are very helpful, from reception to lounge and other service areas. Price is truly competitive. Eyup, is always a great help when is comes to appreciation upgrade considering me as very offten guest of the hotel.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

will visit again
    • Club Corner Bosphorus View with Lounge Access

need some more attention on travel guide and site recommendation

breakfast was v good . new tawels . staff excellent help....Fatima at the front disk...and the lady from lebanon

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

I will choose this hotel again and recomend it to others
    • Club Room Bosphorus View With Lounge Access

The parking lot is very congested as they mark on the flour Unfortunately the food I requested was not up to my expectation

Hotel location the staff they are very professional and friendly specially madam Zainab form the reception The follow up from the cleaning staff to keep the room tidy and clean

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Classy elegance in buzzing Taksim
    • Club Corner Bosphorus View with Lounge Access

The pool was closed although sunny and warm outside. And it was a public holiday, too.

Breakfast and views from the Club Lounge on the 19th floor, free airport shuttle for Club room guests, friendlyness of staff in general. Situation on Taksim Square. Restaurant Kitchenette pretty fair.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Nice refreshing stop over
    • Corner Double Room with City View

A bit noisy outside but it was a busy period

Nice and elegant. Staff were helpful and friendly. I had a late flight and they gave me full acess to Wi-Fi after checking out and made the sports centre shower available so I could refresh before my flight

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Great location on Taksim square.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

Limited path room amenities ( soaps , shampoo and conditioners only ) most 5 -star hotels provide toothbrushes, combs , razors etc ... 2 water bottles and 2 slippers for the entire stay . Coffee supplies never refilled !!!

Great location on Taksim square. Super nice staff . Great breakfast . Thanks to Receb ( Rajab ) from the reception for his assistant .

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Not a 5-star-hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

Everything was bad, staff were unprofessional, food was less than adequate. Service was not good at all, it should be a 3 star hotel. Location is the only good thing about it

The locations only

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Best stay as usual

Nathing

Excellent hotel very clean and construction so excellent that you do not hear the voices in the neighboring rooms like most Istanbul hotels receptionist Fatma peak in ethics and sophistication in dealing and I had a problem with a fraud with a taxi driver immediately the hotel staff go to and stand by my words all thanks and appreciation to them

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Location, facilities, staff! Everything was excellent!
    • Family Suite

I took the family suite. The sofa bed had it’s supporting leg all bent and broken. It would stand but would just go down if one want cautious about it. (Room 1614). Other than that no complaints.

Ahmet in concierge was super good and helpful! Got us a nice table on dinner cruise I booked through him. I even kept calling hotel to talk to him and get guidance on things (where to go, how to get there, places to eat, shop etc etc) when I was out in the city and he gave excellent advice every time!!

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Enjoyed my stay. Istanbul buzzing
    • Club Room Bosphorus View With Lounge Access

The fruit selection for breakfast was very poor. Need to change the variety. The executive lounge was also not the greatest. Poor selection of snacks.

Rooms was spacious. Cleaning service was excellent. Location was the best

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

This is my second home
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

A little bit the mattress is worn out and needs to be replaced

I liked the staff , mainly fatima from the reception and Ahmet from customer relationships. Not to forget Mr ayub too they are all excellent people .

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

First time in my life been asked to pay more than the price given in booking
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Every thing was good except during chk out the reception asked me to pay more because of they block the money from the first day and the chk out they said I have to pay more They asked me to pay the ptice of the bottels of water they put every day for me in my toom without me asking. I thought this water is free. Kind of pulling my leg to pay more they tried to make me understand but I did not like this way.

Every thing good

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

The location to metro.
    • Corner Double Room with City View

The neighbor they have nosy children not sleep At night and was crying in out Side open and closed door at night so I can’t sleep at night. Other thing good .

The location to metro.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

• Corner Double Room with City View

The size of the room was very very small , it’s not suitable at for visitors like me I am disappointed very much

The location only , next time I will not stay in the hotel

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

perfect stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

the rooms are a bit small but you can manage

I always choose Marmara Taksim because of its location. The rooms are very clean. We booked the bosphuros view and it was amazing! My check-in and check-out experience was excellent. The staff are polite and very helpfull

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

• Corner Double Room with City View

The room wasn’t the as I expected we are 2 and the room looks for 1 person there was inly 1 chair the blanked was too small looks like for 1 person, the view is not as I expect as i have booked in the same hotel befor and my stay was more enjoyable than this time. However i’ll make Sure i book a room with better service next time.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

• Corner Double Room with City View

The stuff are not friendly at all I just told them to clean my room and they took everything from my minibar and i asked them twice to put the drinks back again and they didn’t!! They said on booking that i got a free breakfast and I didn’t have any breakfast there!! The key card broke twice with me without any reason

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

• Club Room Bosphorus View With Lounge Access

I asked for double bed and I ended up with 2 single beds pushed together! That is the worse thing someone could find in a hotel, so watch out and ask! Check out experience was disaster as it took long time with an un polite man! Will never stay in this hotel again and will never recommend to any one!

Nothing, experience was very bad!

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

very disappointed
    • Club Corner Room City View with Lounge Access

they call it corner luxury room, but its a normal room, similar to others, THAT i know from previous stayings to the hotel (not only via booking.com)... I feel ripped off

the location

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

Good hotel but not a good breakfast.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

The hotel was expensive and the breakfast was not good. I liked only the omelet and there was no other good choice.

I traveled with my family (husband and son of 2 years old) for 4 nights. The hotel was very good, the location was amazing, the room had an incredible view (I booked the sea view), the TV had all the channels: Italian, Turkish, English), the staff was very good and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

Really next to Taksim
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Annoying noise from the square in the "City View" rooms They sell in the room bottle with "real instabul air"

Really next to Taksim Nice bathroom

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

Location very close to everything
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Room not clean enough as 5 stars hotel and high prices Very very small room , almost for one person All staff in the hotel are friendly and cooperative and help full Except one his name Sercan in the main reception His sarcastic when I told him that the room is small , he said : you choose the low price . In sarcastic way not acceptable from hotel staff His general behavior is not good for hotel staff I told him I didn’t use anything from the minibar , but charged me extra big water , I negotiated with him to remove it The food in the breakfast is good In overall I did not like it ROOM TOO SMALL EVEN THE BIGGER ONE IS SMALL the curtain is broken The water was not hot for shower I asked them to fix it the bed too small for two

Location very close to everything

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Excellent location and very comfortable beds
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

It was a little over priced compared to the hotels around; however, this was a better hotel.

Location was the best, and what counts more is that the bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

• Corner Double Room with City View

One of the worst five star hotel , I booked for seven days corner double room with city view the below what happened 1- the room wasn’t like the photos on the internet It’s smaller than the photo 2- the shower was leaking and pass the glass door photo attached . 3- the electrical socked was broken photo attached may be one was working I request from them to fix it two times but now one showed 4- some places in the room was full of dust 5- no bathroom rope at all 6- the curtains was broken from one side . 7- in check out I informed the reception 15 mins earlier that I need someone to take my bags down after half an hour no one showed up !?!? so I did it by my self do you think it’s a five star service ?! 8- umbrella not free it’s 10 Euro , but as I understand in five star hotel it’s free . I spoke to the them about all issue , the reception person act normal like its normal as well their English is too bad they are like robots . I don’t recommend it to anyone if u want location book anywhere and it’s a five mins walk to taksim at lest you will have a real five star service . Your money without value at this hotel .

• Reviewed: January 26, 2018

They can only be proud of being in the top spot in the center and building higher. Prefect if you de
    • Corner Double Room with Bosphorus View

My expectations were, a bit more luxurious, the spa has an indoor heated swimming pool, the hotel restaurant also has a lot to do as a kitchen and as an interior.

My expectations were for more luxury, but not for WOW. The room price and room price ratio is a bit bad or uncomfortable

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

Excellent hotel in the heart of the city
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Everything was very good.

The location of the hotel is excellent. It is a two minute walk to the metro and from there you can get anywhere in the city. Starbucks located directly below hotel and an incredible restaurant also.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Didn't met the so called 5 stars.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

Considering that this is a 5 star hotel the breakfast variety was poor. Moreover the Reception desk wasn't helpful as there was an issue with our reservation and they were unwilling to contact Booking. com in order to vaildify our booking, which resulted in extra charges. So next customers be careful about extra charges hostility from the Hotel Marmara Taksim. Lastly the outside of the Hotel seems nothing close to the pictures, much older building.

The turkish bath and the staff at the Spa Center was the highlight of the Hotel. Moreover the renovation inside the rooms is an advantage. Lastly the thorough check at the entrance of the Hotel gives you a feel of safetiness.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Expansive as compare to other hotels available in Istanbul as well as other part of world
    • Corner Double Room with City View

They don’t leave any chance to make money, like nothing is complimentary, even they charge airport shuttle

Location of the hotel is good, the heart of Istanbul

• Reviewed: January 13, 2018

The bed and the breakfast were fantastic.
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Some employees of the reception were very rude and impolite! The vast majority of them do not speak English and this is such a problem for a 5star hotel...Only few speak English and can communicate with the guests.

The bed and the breakfast were fantastic. The spa and coiffeur services are also excellent. But the most important is the security you feel in this hotel.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

• Bosphorus Suite

More options on onroom dining after 23:00 would be good

Location Operator is very helpful Bed is very confi in my suite Over all good experience

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Good stay.
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Rooms are small compared to other hotels in the same area and for the same price. Checkin and checkout is extremly slow and the reception staff is not very welcoming.

Bed is confortable. Room is well equiped and well decorated. Bathroom is modern and very functionnal. Hotel location is perfect if you are interested by Taksim. And breakfast selection is good.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

It should be 4 or 3 stars hotel
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Not clean as it should be, some staff are not friendly, room service always forget to put again water or towels, dont expect it as 5 stars hotel but as low 4 stars or good 3 stars hotel

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

It was bad next time I will not choose this hotel
    • Special Group Package Offer - 3 Deluxe City View Rooms

Cleaning is bad in all area of hotel ( lobby rooms....), some rules is illogical I asked to remove the things in mini bar because I have childrens and I scared because there were glass bottles inside they asked me 15€ to remove it

Staff speaking good English

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

Good stay but didnt reach my expectations
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Poor wifi connection, shower water not warm enough, no bathrobe or toothbrushes in the room, slippers taken in the first day and didn’t bring new.

Perfect location, friendly staff

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

i will be back only for the hotel location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

on order i was specifying that i am coming with my family 2 adults + 2 children as the room was 27 MQS and no place even to open the sofa so i had to pay additional 150 EUR for each night to get bigger room the reception services treatment wasn't so good and acting like doing me a favor , swimming pool is closed so before you add all this things to website make it clear

• Reviewed: December 25, 2017

Location .
    • Corner Double Room with City View

bed was not that comfortable .. maybe because I like hard mattress while others might like this type of soft one. they cleaned my room but they did not clean the tea cup !!! was a strange to me

Location .. Location and Location it is excellent in heart of Taksim and close to everything (Taksim metro station, shopping streets, restaurants, etc.). they upgraded my room to sea view though my original booking is corner view as a complementary .. many thanks staff were very polite and welcoming .. hotel security were excellent. if I have to visit Istanbul again, definitely this will be my first choice hotel

• Reviewed: December 21, 2017

Great experience and sure I will come again. Turkey is really beautiful place and the hotel is great
    • Corner Double Room with City View

In the hotel, nothing at all. But in my recommendation that you use in transportation uber or the metro, don't use the local taxi because they do tricks to take more money from you.

The staff are really friendly especially in the reception. The view was great. The room is very beautiful with state of the art technology and the security was great and helpful.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

This is really an excellent hotel and the location is really amazing.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

I could not find and comments to add in this box.

The staff at reception are very helpful and I am really proud of them and their management. I would like to thanks Odzen, Zainab, Ahmed, and other taff and that special lady who said that I do not like her of course she were kidding (She were very funny and I like her style of letting customer like her and her personality). Sorry I do not know her name but I will never forget her face ;o). Also, Iwould like to thanks other staff like Room services and those cleaning the rooms.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

it was fine, but i might consider other hotels during winter season
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bosphorus View

i couldn't control the AC and the room was very hot ! i couldn't sleep and i had to open the window to have some air in the room, but i couldn't sleep either because of the noises outside, and when i told someone in the reception on a shift night, he laughed and told me : look at what you wearing, its cold outside why do you want the AC to be cold. he was very rude to say this to me and i left saying nothing to his rudeness. Id appreciate considering letting the guests to control the AC during winter season and to educated the staff on how to respond to their Arab customers. thank you

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

It wasnt a comforting vacation due to my lack of sleep
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The sourounded area is exteremly noisy with traffic... music all night long which barely made me sleep. Although changed floor and rooms three times. As recomendation i dont think would recomend anyone to this hotel. Also me, i wont think that would stay there again ever.

It was a nice location and everything is easy access to many things

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Wonderful experience apart from the beggars part
    • Corner Double Room with City View

Too many beggars right at the hotel doorstep making it really annoying and uncomfortable to walk in or out of the hotel, even going out for a smoke right beside the hotel main door (hotel smoking area) is not comfortable due to the same reason, security doesnt seem interested in intervening at all

Rooms are clean, furneture is new, clean bathroom, city view was amazing

We Price Match