Reviews of Midtown Hotel 4 stars

Lamartin Cad. No:13 Talimhane , Beyoglu, 34437 Istanbul, Turkey

#456 of 1,419 hotels in Istanbul

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

It was a pleasant stay at Midtown, I would love to visit again!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Midtown hotel doesn't offer tissues, bath sponges and toothbrush kits. You can easily get them from a nearby supermarket, yet they should provide them for the convenience of their guests.

I am extremely satisfied with the cleanliness of the hotel. Its location is extremely convenient: very close to Istiklal street and provides very easy access to public transportation. Staff are so kind and friendly.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Not very pleasant experience
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I booked for double bed and got single medium size bed. The blanket was small and barely enough for two persons. This is the only hotel I stayed in in my life that doesn't allowed guests to bring food to their rooms. The sea view room is nothing but a small window with the little part of the sea visible away from the roofs of other buildings.

The hotel location is near Taksim square and there are restaurants, shops, pharmacies, etc around the hotel.

very central hotel, you can come back very late and the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

very central hotel, you can come back very late and the neighborhood is safe, breakfast is fine, absolutely no noise heard from other rooms, professional and polite reception

locatiob
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

noisy, very small rooms, hard pillows and not comfortable mattress, there were no one to help us with our luggages when checked in. when we asked for iron they said we dont have coz all irons are taken. Being 4 star hotel they should buy enough irons; it will not cost them much. As an all, its 3 star standard hotel.

locatiob

As a family we loved it
    • Deluxe Family Room

Breakfast is amazing Location Is perfect Outdoor seating area with a cup of coffee with wet chocolate cake Friendly staff Room cleaniness A shopping festival was nearby and the kids loved it

Everything is really great, tha staff are super nice and...
    • Deluxe Triple Room

Maybe the breakfast is boring not much variety in the food but still its good

Everything is really great, tha staff are super nice and helpful and the location is perfect

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The location is near the public transportation.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- Breakfast has limited options - No iron available, you need to literally wait for 1 full day to get an iron

The location is near the public transportation. Rooms are very clean

A very convenient stay at the heart of Taksim

Breakfast was normal and requires upgrade.

Location is 1 minute from Taksim, staff are always smiling and very friendly, soundproof rooms, very comfortable beds. Special thanks to Ms. Gezam at the reception for being very helpful and professional. The hotel were kind enough to upgrade my Standard Room to a Junior Suite.

This is a comfortable and pleasant hotel to stay in. Best thing about it is the incredible location

poor quality breakfast pastries. slow wifi. No CNN.

Very crisp and neat styling in lobby, corridors, and rooms. professional and helpful staff. compact building with everything you need in a very small area. loved the Jacuzzi in my suite.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Good choice in Istanbul centre
    • Deluxe Family Room

Family room little bit small

Very good location in Taksim , close to center where shops , many restaurants , tours offices & many more around, the hotel is clean , very good breakfast , value for money.

Good expairiance
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

No pick up car and they said Gina meet me at the airport Room small I asked them for extra night in the night said ok and in the morning they said u hv to chk out we r full😞

The stuff are v. Nice but the room very small and I think 126£ for this room is too much but the location v. Good And thanks to the front desk very helpful all of them

Not bad

Cleaning the rooms/ housekeeping in general is not controlled, Night shift reception is totally not friendly!!! The problem he is alone and he never solve or help and his answer is always see the management tomorrow morning from 9 to 6 Internet is slow

Midtown Hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The cigarette smell in the corridor was annoying and unpleasant. The breakfast need to have more variations on daily basis otherwise it becomes boring. Complimentary coffee and water was not filled up on a daily basis.

Great location near Taksim square. Very good price. I was given a corner suite which was great. The room was big with a Jacuzzi. Good coffee in the breakfast.

The room is very clean, the location is excellent, and the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room is cramped, and it doesn't contain an iron as advertised. I asked the staff to send me an iron, they sent me one after several calls (it took them 1 full day to send me an iron) it was very frustrating! After few days I asked for an iron again, but the answer was always: we don't have one!! The breakfast has a poor variety.

The room is very clean, the location is excellent, and the bed is comfortable.

Indeed A perfect hotel & location compared to price. A big thanks to all the staff there!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No scale to weigh our luggage

The Hotel was very clean, comfortable & near to Taksim square/ Istiklal street. Breakfast was rich & staff were v. nice and friendly. Hotel was perfect even though we stayed for only one night (9 & 10 June 2018).

Midtown is the best
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This is my third visit to MidTown hotel. And next visit I am absolutely sure i will stay in Midtown once more

First of all its price is good with a good location near a bank, money exchange and other facilities. Second thing the staff are so friendly. Tgen the size of the room and the services.

This hotel is fantastic.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This hotel is fantastic. We have stayed there for two nights for a short trip to Istanbul. The staff are extremely friendly and professional with an excellent English language (which is difficult to be found in turkey since the local people are not speaking English very well). In addition to their attitude, the hotel management had upgraded our standard room to a suite. The room is very spacious and clean. The hotel is located in a perfect place near to Taksim square and Istiklal street (the most famous shopping and entertainment street in Istanbul). I will always recommend this hotel for anyone of my friends visiting Istanbul.

This hotel is fantastic.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This hotel is fantastic. We have stayed there for two nights for a short trip to Istanbul. The staff are extremely friendly and professional with an excellent English language (which is difficult to be found in turkey since the local people are not speaking English very well). The room is spacious and clean. The hotel is located in a perfect place near to Taksim square and Istiklal street (the most famous shopping and entertainment street in Istanbul). I will always recommend this hotel for anyone of my friends visiting Istanbul.

Great location, very clean and great service!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel is super convenient, it’s literally just beside the Taksim Square and just a few minutes from the famous İstiklal Caddesi. There’s metro, taxi stations and ‘Havabus’ stations which provide direct access to the airports. Also has all the key spots around like currency exchange offices, restaurants, chemists etc... You also think it might be loud and noisey considering the location but it really wasn’t, I found it very relaxing! You also feel very safe as there are police officers hub just on the same road. I’m very ocd with cleaning but it was really on point with very cheerful house keepers. Thank you for everything!

Great!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We liked the stay in the hotel. First when we arrived at 9 AM, they offered us breakfast - usually it doesn't happen in other hotels - while our room was prepared. The staff at the reception and in the cafeteria were very friendly. We ordered something to drink and from that moment whenever they sees us they prepare what we have ordered the first time. As for the location, it is located very close to Taksim Metro Station - Gezi exit. Room was spacious and clean

Near the center, clean.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Sometimes internet connection was not that good (but it worked always). Sometimes at breakfast, some products were not replaced. TV: few English speaking programs available

The hotel is in a good location. 1 minute from the subway, seconds Taxmin square. The room was very clean. At breakfast, there was a good variety of products.

A modern mid-size hotel in the heart of Taksim Square, Istanbul
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff could be more warmer.

Extremely central location. Bang on Taksim Square. The hotel is located in a very nice location with minimalist traffic, surrounded by requisites such as supermarket, money exchange, souvenir shop, restaurants and pubs, 2 minute walking distance to Istiklal street which is a shoppers paradise. Connectivity from Taksim Square to other parts of Istanbul is great. You can also find the tour buses parked at the AKM bus stop for city and hop on hop off tours. The AKM stop is also a shuttle service stop for exhibitions at the Tuyap exhibition center. The hotel room was very bright, well lit up and comfortable. It had all the modern amenities including a stocked minibar and an in room safe along with guest amenities. It also had 4 english channels on the TV which probably could be improved. The bathroom was very clean and neat, which had all the modern amenities. The breakfast was good and had an interesting mix of food, both with a local and Continental flavor. The restaurant staff were very accommodating and courteous. Overall a very good place to stay. Provides the best for a value. I would definitely stay again, probably with a bigger room when the family is visiting...

they were very nice and polite to us very helpful and nice...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

they were very nice and polite to us very helpful and nice first time stayed and will come to it again all staff are cery nice and sweet room was clean very clean

Great stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The kettle in the room was not clean Breakfast tables need to be a bit more clean

Great location Very neat rooms Comfortable and clean hotel Helpful staff We arrived at 10 am and we were give free breakfast which was so kind of the staff

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1- staff was not helpful regarding to refund my money because I had to back to my country one day before regarding to some issues but they refused return my money even after I showed them my fly ticket. 2- I came 12 o'clock to check in (because I'm genus) but the room was not ready and I had to wait 2 hours more. 3- the room was smile of smoking.

Room is very nice and clean

Like the staff in the front desk and the Manger of Hotel Mr.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The only two things that I did not like is if someone on the same floor slam the door you will hear it. Also the location is a bit noisy due to clubs will run until the morning

Like the staff in the front desk and the Manger of Hotel Mr.Ozcan, he is very helpful and friendly

I book double bed room or for 2 people but they couldn’t let...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff are good and location

I book double bed room or for 2 people but they couldn’t let my gust in I couldn’t hoist gust even though I paid for 2 people they told me it’s the hotel policy which never happen in any hotel in all over the world they let me down and I was pissed off

Recommend this hotel for families .. good hotel to stay away of noise.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The floor was smell of smok.

Special thanks to Mr.Eren and other staff defint will come back again to this hotel..it was my second time to stay in this hotel after 7 years ago.

The staff specially Mr.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The tour I got arranged by the Hotel (tour to Sapanca was too bad. The staff the tour guide and the driver are too rood and they had very much miss behavior towards Asians. I recommend every one not to take this tour it is waste of money and mainly time.

The staff specially Mr. Ali, Miss. Giza and Mr. Fatiha and Restaurant

Staff very friendly
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Mini bar is very poor View from the room is bad Coffe and tea selection is very poor in quality The refill of tea and sugar was not properly refilled, one day they placed only 2 sachets of brown sugar

Staff very friendly Location is super amazing

Midtown Hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is very nice hotel with good location and staff. I had no problems whatsoever. The staff was helping and guiding well. The cleaning was neat. The breakfast was also very good. Highly recommend.

Good Hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Our room doesn't include an extra bed for my child. We have already booked room with an extra bed.

The room was very clean. Good Breakfast. Great location near everything in Taksim Area.

Good Location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

In my previous review of this hotel i said that they did not pick us from the airport as they promised us but then once we reached they really sincerely apologized which they thought that we will come on another day so I do respect that their honesty. An they said that they will drop us to the hotel free.

The location of the hotel and their staff politeness.

Amazing place to stay in
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff were very friendly and helpful especially farem and gezim, the room was very clean, the breakfast had so much variety. Loved the location of the hotel near everything u want. Definitely would recommend the hotel to anyone i know.

The hotel is really good, and the staff are super helpful...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is really good, and the staff are super helpful and nice, they even gave us a free upgrade from a normal double room to a Suite, which we really liked

Amzing stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The worst thing is that i booked them to pick us up from the airport and they promised me to come but they did not show up ans when i called them they said we have no booking for the transportation so take a taxi and come to the hotel i did not like that at all i was totally depanding on them

Amazing hotel

It's a very nice hotel and the location is perfect.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It's a very nice hotel and the location is perfect. Also the stuff is very helpful especially the reception employer Ozkan he is a very good person Next time inshallah I will repeat it.

I would like to thank Midtown Hotel to upgrade my room for...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I would like to thank Midtown Hotel to upgrade my room for free , every thing in the room was good , quite , check in and & check out easy and very fast Good Staff , speaks English , helpful , the hotel is very close to Havabus station 100 meters the hotel is in the heart of Taksim , I will stay in midtown on my next trip to Istanbul and I recommend it for others

Enjoyable. Friendly. Quiet and clean.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything was perfect. The room was we got was great with a very good view. The room and the hotel were spotless clean. And breakfast was amazing with a very wide variety of food to pick from. And last but not least the hotel personnel were very welcoming and friendly especially Deria. I would recommend to everyone as it is in a very convenient location to get anywhere you want.

Wonderful experience
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The noise! We can hear the toilet flush and the kids from the next room.

Loved my experience in the hotel the highlights of what I liked the most: Price: the hotels around are either more expensive or harder to access Location: easy access, very close to istqlal street, metro and the main Street if u want a taxi or something Hotel room: such a clean room even when it got messy the cleaners returned to new everytime I came back with taking care of my personal stuff. Staff: are what I like the most, recipients where so helpful, friendly with smiling faces. Ask for Özkon his English is good and he helped us a lot with the luggage when we were checking out. We had an issue that the safe didn't work! The problem was solved in no time.they sent the technical and then the security manager just to change the safe battery! I appreciated it very much.

As always, pleasant and enjoyable!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Because staff cannot speak English it was at times difficult to communicate simple things like wanting more coffee in the room etc. But they still tried their very best to help so not really a negative:)

We loved the room as it was big. We have stayed many times and because the manager Mr Kerem knows we like that room he had given us the same one! Great customer service!

The Stuff was really nice with us
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Air freshener for the room No daily free water Size room

The worker Ôzken was helpful to find cars and many things in good prices The morning shift for the reseptaion They are excellent

I Recommand Midtown Hotel To All My Friends And Colleagues
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very Clean And Comfortable Room . Very Clean Bathroom . Nice Staff . Very Nice Breakfast With Very Very Very Good And helpful Crew In Breakfast Saloon . Very Comfortable Breakfast Saloon And Very Fresh Breakfast With Good Variety . Good Area And Good Location . Very Close To Taksim Square And Shopping Centers . Room Size Very Good .

Location was great, Cleanliness of the room and shared areas...
    • Deluxe Triple Room

Some travelers were smoking in other rooms and the smell of it came into our room through the air conditioning system frequently. We requested children's

Location was great, Cleanliness of the room and shared areas were very good, Breakfast was awesome, Airport transfer (with surcharge) was worth it!

It's a very good and suitable hotel if you want to enjoy Istanbul.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel has it's own limitations because the property is a bit small.

The hotel is clean and the staff are nice. Mid Town Hotel is close to everything, such as Metro station, bus station, shopping area and even touristic sights are not very far and easy to reach from the hotel's location. All in all, the experience was very good and I have nothing major to comment on negatively.

Enjoyable vacation in a comfort place
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel was really nice, the rooms size was great. We have been upgraded to a suite the moment we were checking in as compliment. The cleaneds of the rooms are remarkable. The receptionists were all helplful. The location is of no doubt a great asset you are in the heart of Istanbul. Walking distance to istiklal street, taksim square is around the corner. A lot of reataurents,,cafes and a lot of things arounf you. Trips booking to Bursa and others are on the side of the hotel. And also the hotel can help with that.

Great Stay
    • Deluxe Triple Room

The bathroom floor was not well cleaned on daily basis; Only one small bottle of water is offered per day, even though we were 3 persons in the room.

The staff at the hotel are friendly and helpful: The check-in/out processes were easily performed without any problem; and our requests were quickly delivered to the room when ordered; The breakfast is good and varied; The location of the hotel is at the center near many shops, restaurants, pharmacies, exchange shops (at better prices than the ones of Istiklal Street), and most importantly from the Havabus station (buses that goes to and from the airports).

I like the country, people and the weather
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the cleaning in side the room and the bathroom was very bad. the air conditioner was put as a heater, we depend on the window, however, out side was very crowded /noised due to the festival and people on the street from very early morning.

The staff of the hotel especially the reception staff were helpful and very keen

Best Hotel in Taksim
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I stayed in this hotel back in 2013 when i was visiting Istanbul for a business trip, i was happy with my stay so i decided to book it again for my latest visit with my wife, as expected, i wasn't disappointed at all, this hotel has the best location you can find in Taksim, even better than the more expensive hotels in the area, the room is Spacious, Clean, Modern and very helpful staff, the Breakfast is the best you can find in Istanbul, all this with a very competitive price, i have extended my stay for extra 3 day with more expensive and luxurious hotel which i still find Midtown to be better.

the location is grate, food was poor, friendly staff, the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the location is grate, food was poor, friendly staff, the information provided on the reception was very very us-full to us, no room serves after 11.00 PM

It's my favorite hotel at Taksim.
    • Deluxe Triple Room

The extra bed, last day the receptionist was very tough, just to asked him reduce the transfer cost to the airport, he even not offered to help me at the luggage.

Frankly speaking I liked the entire hotel, location, cleanliness, restaurant stuff, it's my second visit to this hotel and will not be the last.

It was a bad stay, and the staff definitely don’t treat their customers well.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

.first of all for the amount of money you pay for the stay, you can stay at a very nice hotel in Istanbul, and definitely in a better one. .second I booked on the site a room with a city view, they surely wrote it and I checked that I booked the right one. They gave me a very small room (room nb 501) with no view, at all, you only see pipes of water from my room. .when my friend came down on the night of the 20th to ask to help her because the WiFi on her phone wasn’t working while it was on ours because of the security page they created the bald guy who was working on that night answered rudely that it was from her from and that she should fix it herself. . And we asked the same guy about recommendation for a nice Turkish night with Turkish dancers not the one that they sponsor only in the hotel... he told us to google it. (Thanks for the help dude) .I booked the hotel for the nights of the 19th and 20th while my friends booked them same nights and the night of the 21st of the month of November. When I came on the night of the 21st to help my friends with their luggage I was considered as a stranger to the hotel and was treated like one, when I went up even tho the reception saw me going up and they didn’t say anything they called the room back and asked me to go down or they’ll call the police. This is not a way to treat your customers I am a frequent traveler to turkey, and this hotel is surely not the one that I’m booking next time.

.for a frequent flyer, I can say that The location is good, it’s in taksim square, and so is many other hotels, it is not enough though they should know how to treat their customers. .The breakfast was fair compared to other hotels in instanbul.

Perfect location for a 2 night stay if you want to be close to Taksim Square.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Our room was a bit small and next to the closet where linens and supplies were kept. A lot of noise in the morning.

Locations was perfect for what we wanted to do in Istanbul.

I will never recommend this hotel to my family or friends
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff was very rude when I wanted to invite my girl friend in my room, who came from another city to meet me, they refused in a way that embarrassed us and the manager told me I can get my money back and cancel my reservation and make me feel like I am not welcomed in the hotel.

Great location, very clean rooms

the breakfast was perfect.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had requested an extra bed for a child under 12 , but the room does not have enough space , so me gave it back.

the breakfast was perfect. The location of hotel was Excellent,about 5 minutes to Taksim Square. our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. we enjoyed our stay at Midtown Hotel and will recommend it to my friends and family.

I had great time staying in midtown hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Excellent location near bus stop and taksim square.staff were friendly they offered us the exact faciliteis we asked in the room.the room was big and bed was comfortable.

I like this place because it's very practical if you...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I had stayed several times in Midtown Hotel during the last years (business trips) and it prooved a good place for my purposes. But this year, due to a so-called "Beyoglu Festival" on near Taksim, which came with extremely loud music until late in the night for several days en suite during the week, I was a bit deceived. It was hard to sleep - even with isolating windows shut and earplugs which I always carry with me for that kind of situation. I know this is not the fault of the hotel and maybe they can't even influence on that - but if you like a silent place, make sure in advance that there is not that kind of festival happening nearby...

I like this place because it's very practical if you like to move around a lot without using a taxi (as they are often stuck in traffic and thus slow), as it's very central for all kind of public transports and even in walking distance for all of Beyoglu. Clean, bed is good, and cleanliness too. Breakfast is very rich, so you should have the time to really enjoy it. If you only like a coffee or a tea and a simit/bagel, there are also plenty of locations nearby. Area is safe for single female travellers, even later in the evening, as there is plenty of police around Taksim.

No privacy
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is a Big lie.... don't belive discount advartizing. After discount, It is Over priced yet..... Very Small room, Smelly bathroom, ruined roof view, one bottle of water for two persons,closed window, no gym, no swimming pool, robotic receptionists... You must charge them to turn it on. Unlocked room(I have locked the door but 3 times in 3 days some one come to my room unexpectedly. Never ever come back to this hotel.

Very close to metro station

Good location, but there are better hotel in the same neighborhood
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I will not go back to this hotel for 2 reasons: 1. No gym, or any kind of facilities. 2. More importantly: the bathroom was not clean. There was a bad smell (urine) and when I left for my meeting, I asked the reception to get it cleaned. They told me that they would "send an email...". When I returned, the room was done but the bathroom was still as bad. The hair left on the sink suggested that they do not pay much attention when cleaning (not mine - I am bald!!!)

Nice place, with loads of small local restaurant, and possibilities to go for a walk in the evening. The hotel is "reasonably" quiet and decently priced. The staff was helpful and responded quickly by email. Transfer to the airport worked fine, but the it is probably easy to get a better deal (I was told that is was 45 Euro one way when I arrived. When I left, this was changed to 100 TL - 25Euro...)

Simple but great.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Restaurant wasn't open during Ramadan expect for breakfast. They served lunch/dinner in rooms tho.

We stayed at deluxe room with sea view, Bed was comfy. Room was small but clean. Breakfast was great.

The midtown nice hotel

Really nothing.

Every thing was ok . Cleaness was really good . The room size is ok. The variety of breakfast is very good . The location of hotel is just near metro station and taksim square .

Great Location and Lovelly Staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The Room service always forget something when doing the room example in my room with my wife they always put 1 bottle of water instead of 2 and one time they forgot to add the nescafe and i had to call them to resolve this issue like everyday The Rooms for family was not all at the same floor

It was good, very friendly staff They upgraded one of our 3 rooms to business after finding that we have already booked a room with double beds and a room with single bed so when they found the issue they upgraded one room as also 3 rooms in same floor wasn't available

my great hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

as i said before the breakfast is good but needs improvement ,, they even sciped the samit this time

the staff was very helpfull, the hotel is very clean. the hotel is very close to the metro and bus station and taksim

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

It is my favourite hotel in Istanbul
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is presently difficult to reach the hotel by taxi, the road is under construction. In the rainy day it is a problem. The quality of towels had not fit the very high standart of other items.

It is my third time in this hotel. It is excellent in all respects: great location, very nice room with a view. The breakfast is outstanding.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

The best hotel in Istanbul

nothing at all

this was my second time in Midtown hotel, I can't imagine myself staying in any other hotel in Istanbul, it is so clean and comfortable hotel, I really recommend it to all people looking for a clean and safe place to stay in while visiting Istanbul, the hotel location is few steps from taksim square, Istiklal St., Shops, Restaurants, Metro, Buses. Staff were amazing, smiling starting from the reception guy passing through house keeping and ending by the amazing ladies in the restaurant while having a delicious breakfast.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

very good
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

What I didn't like is something based on very personal expression so I wouldn't share it.

This is great value for the money, Taxim Square is near, stuff is professional and very well trained. View from the room 1006 is amazing, food in lobby restaurant is tasty. Cheif has good sense for designing food.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

I wouldn't stay anywhere else!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The website when using booking.com stated that if we stayed more than 6 nights then, free transportation to and from the airport would be provided. We had to take a taxi to the hotel and were informed that this deal had ended months ago! The manager was stunned to see the offer still advertised and apologised as well as provided free transportation for our return as a good gesture!

The staff at reception were exceptional and the hotel cleanliness was fantastic. The only down side were some of the staff answering telephone calls and emails. Their English was not up to standard and as a consequence they appeared rude as they did not know how to communicate properly!

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

You won't regret it !
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was hoping to have a better view.

Excellent location with good service. I liked that they removed alcohol from the minibar. I also liked the house keeping crew they have been so understanding, helpful and well trained.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Top Hotel in Taksim
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Everything. All satff were great howve, the Manager of the reception was very very helpful. In room dining (Room service) was among the best in Istanbul.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Excellent hotel right next to Taksim Square :)

All was good.

The location is right near Taksim Square and the metro station. The staff were very helpful. The breakfast had a good selection of choices.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Fair and good location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The shape of the room as it was a bit small and the water was stuck in the bathroom the whole time .. Asked for a non smoking room but still could smell

The location was great and had lots of places nearby .. Safe area and less noise

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

3 days in Istanbul
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Was dirty in room, but after the call to redemption , just in 10 min was all excellent 💪

Good staff, perfect location, normal breakfast , good discount for taxi service

Taksim
    • Business Twin Room

Hard beds that can cause back pain. Smells of smoke from cigarette or water pipe at night through the air conditioning. Air Condition can sometimes complicate a number of room. Poor on the filling of the minibar in the room. Poor television channels. Some worn and old towels

Good location. Modern design. Clean. Good order. Good staff. Silent. Value for money if you catch promotional prices that they offer occasionally

Family