Reviews of Monta Verde Hotel & Villas

Ovacık Mevkii Atatürk Caddesi Ölüdeniz / Fethiye, 48300 Oludeniz, Turkey

#44 of 97 hotels in Oludeniz

Return visitors, again and again

Children in the silent pool, Parents not adhering to the polite notice that this is for people who enjoy the quieter side of the hotel. Not the hotels fault and it didn't happen very often. Thankfully

Have stayed more than once, Hotel is on the road where you can catch the dolmus right otside. There is a ramp for mobility users. Breakfast is good, but not enough seating some days as hotel was very busy, not their fault though if everyone decides to go to breakfast all together. Omlettes and Pancakes served too, would be nice for some scrambled egg or Menemen some days too. Evening meals are fantastic, and the entertainment is varied. Room and air con were the best, the maids came in every day. The staff, what can I say, the front of house reception manager Mehmet was very helpful and attended to any requests immediately. Aislin and Mahir on reception were very welcoming on reception too, Mahir carried our bags in and out of the room and assisted whenever possible. Tuna from the Deck Lounge was the cutest, funniest guy ever, Will return very soon and cannot wait to see you all again x

The location was great.

Was given a twin room when I arrived and had to ask for two days for a double room for my partner and I.

The location was great. Not far from the shops,restaurants and bus stops.

Grateful surprise

There’s a guy (probably the owner) really annoying trying to sell the spa package, every day, every time he saw us. At the end I went to the spa to have a massage, witch was amazing, but he shows up in the middle of the massage to ask (for the 2nd time) if it was good! So annoying!!!! The hairdryer wasn’t working, I told them twice but nobody fixed or gave me another one. The breakfast could be better, even though, they make omelette and crepes.

I definitely recommend this hotel, is much better than the pictures. The staff and the atmosphere, were really nice. The room was clean, nice sheets and towels, the food from the bar and terrace was lovely and affordable prices, the spa as well.

Turkey 2018

Some rooms are a bit small , balcony is tiny but I don’t go in holiaday to sit in room it’s just to sleep 😴 in ! I would definitely return !

Friendly helpful staff Clean , value for money. Nice quiet location easy access to Fethiye and other tourist areas . Quiet pool for peace and relaxing 👍🤭and family pool for fun ! Would definitely return 💕👍😁!

Breakfast spread was amazing.

Breakfast spread was amazing. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Pool and other facilities were nice. Staff were super friendly and helpful. On the day of our paragliding, we had to leave early and couldn't take breakfast before leaving. But they were nice enough to prepare something for us so we could have something to eat when we returned. That was truly appreciated. :)

Cheap and cheerful

Had a wee problem opening the door .Lock had strange opening method .

Had to book this hotel last minute ,as I pulled my flight forward one day ,so needed a temporary one night stay because my original hotel wanted ( wait for it ,£100 to change dates ,teletext holidays! ) so rather than pay this I decided to book a cheap hotel for one night £25.00 only bed and breakfast . I'm a great believer in getting what you pay for but,but for £25 a night I wished I had booked the whole week . Reception staff was quite helpful ,pointing me in the direction of my firsts floor room . Room was basic but clean ,with a decent hot shower . It had air conditioning and usual facilities. Breakfast was varied ,but didn't enjoy the coffee. Manager ( forget his name ) must have noticed I was a new dace ,came up to me and found time to speak to me asking if the hotel was ok,which I appreciated . He looked the type ,that if a problem persist ,he would sort it out. Bad points . I didn't notice any lift for my part of the hotel ,so I don't know if they cater for disabled . My room overlooked main road as hotel is situated on busy main thoroughfare ,but I got in late and there wasnt a lot of traffic . I would definitely have no hesitation in staying there again and one of the cheapest hotels in ovacik.

Disappointing after reading good reviews

The Turkish bath, sauna and spa facilities smelled very bad and the rep from the spa was quite rude and pushy. The breakfast wasn't as good as people suggested it to be. Low quality and tasteless.

The pool. The beds were comfortable. Staff at reception very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Old hotel and need to be renewed immediately
    • Two Bedroom Family Room

The hotel must be renewed immediately! It is overused and not comfortable. I took a connected room, one has a conditioner and the other is freaking hot with no fan. I had to order a fan. when I talked to the receptionist over the phone, she said we don't have fan but I went down and requested one and they brought it within 5 mins. The bathroom is so tiny and so old which makes anyone feel disgusting. There is no bath fan which makes you smell the bathroom and if anyone uses it, you have to leave the room at once. No elevator, you have to carry your stuff and use the stairs to get to your room, if no one availbe which happened to me

The swimming pool.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

• Deluxe Room

Cleanliness floors never looked swept/ cleaned sink never cleaned some drainage smells .maintaince poor couldn't use safe hinge broken reported this first day was still same when left 11 days later . Took 3days to get xtra pillows no litter bins in room

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Very enjoyable stay.

The bathrooms could have been better (bigger shower, better placed toilets) and the bed was quite hard. Door and windows let in a lot of noise, especially those close to the pool, but ear plugs solved that problem.

Very enjoyable stay. Easy to find location in a quiet but easy accessible part of Oludeniz (Ovacik, on the hill above the loud and lively Hisaronu). Beautiful properly, lovely clean pools, good breakfast and decently priced food and drinks options. The system of charging extras to the room was very convenient and made having drinks by the pool or at the bar hassle-free (no pockets in swimsuits for cash). Rooms were very clean and well-looked after and air conditioning worked very well. The screen on the windows was appreciated. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Fun holiday with friends in a beautiful resort

Front room close to the road and there was noisy traffic all night

Family friendly hotel. Good value for money

Beautiful place with very friendly and helpful staff!

Beautiful place with very friendly and helpful staff!

great location as in the middle of both towns

Shower floor getting flooded every time we showered

Good location, friendly staff and bar and food menu not over priced.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Rich breakfast, friendly staff, great location(8 minutes...

Rich breakfast, friendly staff, great location(8 minutes drive to sea)

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Very comfortable beds.
    • Deluxe Room

Very small balcony, when we had a cheaper room at the back.

Very comfortable beds. Breakfast best we have had in Turkey. Stayed twice.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

nice location on the main road, easy to reach, near to...

nice location on the main road, easy to reach, near to fethyie and oludeniz. great facilities

• Reviewed: 4 October 2015

Good place to stay overall.

Good place to stay overall. In a decent location; Ovacik, not much going on here but its got good access to Hisaronu and Oludeniz with a dolmus (bus) stopping right outside. Nice pool, great staff and decent facilities. The interiors are quite basic but has everything you need. We stayed in a two bedroom villa, great if your after a quiet stay and the more lively areas are easily accessible

• Reviewed: 26 August 2015

Great location to explore Oludeniz.

The wifi was poor. Probably because too many guests were using it at the same time.

Great location to explore Oludeniz. The staff were extremely helpful and attentive. Loved the Turkish Spa & Bath, it's a must do!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2015

Me and my sister spent 4 days in Monta Verde and we really...

We liked everything.

Me and my sister spent 4 days in Monta Verde and we really liked their 2nd pool and pool area.they named it silent zone which was really silent and relaxing. Also we liked owners attitude to their customers we felt like we are in home. Thanks again to Umran hanim.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2015

- staff were extremely nice!

- wifi isn't always good - first night we stayed in a standard double room instead of a deluxe one because all were full but staff was very nice and respectful and next morning our stuff were moved to a deluxe room

- staff were extremely nice! - food (definitely eat breakfast and dinner at the hotel, better than most restaurants) - location: a 5 minute drive by dolmus (minibuses) from hisaronu and 10 min from oludeniz but we preferred this because it was calmer - hotel has its own night shows - free massage and drinks for onw time

• Reviewed: 16 July 2015

Monta Verde is an excellent place to have a holiday.

Monta Verde is an excellent place to have a holiday. Miss Umran Bagci and her two sons who are the hotel owners demonstrates real Turkish hospitality combined with professionallism. We stayed in a Villa and had wonderfull time. We will definitely come back and recommend this hotel to all our friends..

• Reviewed: 8 September 2015

View of the villas on the mountain is beyond amazing.

View of the villas on the mountain is beyond amazing. Staff are very kind and friendly. The area is very calm at night and i around many goo sites

• Reviewed: 26 July 2015

The view,location ,hotel.

Nothing at all such extremely !

The view,location ,hotel.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2015

We liked the style of the hotel.

The location near the road causes much noise. No good balconies.

We liked the style of the hotel. It is well designed. Breakfast was very good.

There are also 8 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.