Reviews of Montana Pine Resort - All Inclusive 4 stars

Oludeniz, 48304 Oludeniz, Turkey

#7 of 97 hotels in Oludeniz

Hotel is situated on the hills above the Ölüdeniz area...
    • Superior Twin Room

Hotel is situated on the hills above the Ölüdeniz area surrounded by forest. It is the perfect place if you are seeking a nice and quite retreat. You can’t get enough of gazing at the nature and majestic mountains. All the meals were delicious. You can easily feel that the standards and the quality of the food is really high. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are quite clean. Hotel is also situated at the end of famous Lycian Way. You can have nice hike along the trail. We will definitely be visiting this hotel back

i guarantee you will return to montana pine after your first visit. wonderful place!
    • Standard Mountain Triple Room

we arrived later than planned at 1.10am and the bar was shut.nothing else presented an issue or problem at all. very little to quibble about ever at this resort.

the reliability of having a great holiday experience at montana pine. we are repeat visitors and are never disappointed. we immediately relax and chill. the lovely gardens and pools are a highlight.

Great staff and food with 3 pools

There was a cockeral behind our block which woke us up earlier than usual..

Fantastic run hotel,staff are great and eager to help.. great pools plenty of loungers. Food was brilliant with fantastic choices for everyone's taste..

Still good value for money and I would definately visit again .
    • Standard Mountain Room

This is our 3 rd year to Montana pine and second year of all inclusive . Sadly What was noted was less staff on site at meal times the service of drinks and wine at the table was poor . Noted several times hair line cracks in some of the breakfast mugs . The general gardens were less manicured and it was obvious there was less staff maintaining these areas . We didn’t dine at the a’la carte restaurant having heard a few complaint being made about the food .. first time ever !!

Clean comfortable rooms, food good General resort kept well presented . Staff friendly.

Very very very dissatisfied
    • Single Mountain Room

Food very poor had al carte and food was cold and steak tough and fish was dry sent food back and was returned the same complained to head waiter who wouldn't listen and tried to talk over you. Spoke to manager and voiced out disappointment and said we would refuse to pay. Upon our departure was demanded payment and threatened that they would call the police and refused to let us leave unless we paid. Management very rude!!

The bar staff were really welcoming the views are spectacular! Perfect getaway highly recommend!
    • Standard Mountain Room

Food could be a little better more variation at dinner time

Loved the hotel and the views are incredible amazing to watch the sunset from the sunset bar!

Beautiful
    • Standard Mountain Room

End of season meant not all of the hotel bars were open though this didn't really affect our stay.

Beautiful hotel set in stunning grounds. Amazing staff who worked so hard to make sure you enjoyed your stay, private boat trip from the hotel not to be missed. The hotel spa is the best I have been to and no hard sell.

Fabulous holiday, beautiful location and comfy beds
    • Superior Twin Room

The food can be a bit repetitive but that's no reason to avoid this place. What is there is tasty, grilled meat and fish with rice chips salads etc.

The swimming pools were excellent and it is very peaceful. Great selection of areas to relax in and the staff are friendly. The location is great hisaronu is 5 mins away and the beach at Olu Deniz is 10mins away.

Staff were amazing couldn't do enough, rooms were...
    • Standard Mountain Room

Staff were amazing couldn't do enough, rooms were spotless maids worked very hard as did all the bar staff & waiters. Food was lovely although could be a little repitive but expected that as we were there for 10 days but never had a problem finding something to eat & the a la carte was amazing. Will definitely be back

Staff were really friendly & helpful, rooms very clean,...
    • Standard Mountain Room

Shuttle bus to beach was 3 times before 11:00, and only three times back from 16:00, so you only had to the option to go within one hour Ideally I would have liked more flexibility/more times to travel to and from the beach as I had two children with me. Not a huge issue, taxi ~ 20 TL each way, but a possible improvement.

Staff were really friendly & helpful, rooms very clean, located on the mountain side, short trip to the beach front in shuttle bus, good food & varied enough for a stay over two weeks.

We plan on returning!

We had a triple room and although there was enough space for the four of us there were no dressers to put clothes in. Only a small closet space. Would have been nice to put our clothes somewhere. When the room was cleaned the tea/coffee creamer and sugar was not replinished. Not a big deal, we could get supplies from dining room but maybe others might be bothered by it. These small things will not keep us from returning.

Private beautiful grounds away from the busy town and noise. Three pools so there were always sun loungers available. The staff was excellent, very friendly and eager to help. There's a free shuttle down to the beach that leaves three times a day. Nice variety of food served, loved the various soups they offered. One night they set up tables around the pool for a BBQ dinner, absolutely gorgeous! Four of us stayed in a triple room and there was adequate space...room was cleaned everyday along with new bath and pool towels. At one point while sun bathing a woman came by and offered me a cool towel for my face, what service!! We plan on returning next year.

We have spent awesome and adorable holidays with my family.

It could be nice to have shuttle buses in between morning and evening beach trips.

I liked hotel staff, food, location, hospitality, rooms and everything.

• Superior Twin Room

The management policies are lacking concerning cleanliness and hygiene. The property has pools and it is a beach destination yet it is an ordeal to get your towels and your bed covers changed. They told me that they change the sheets every three days, and even that did not happen.I respect the environmental issues but if the sheets are soiled they have to be changed. The bed mattress was hard on the back. There are also people who use the pools in their clothing, and I am not talking about a burkini. Because the resort is in a forest, there are too many wasps around the terrace dining area. The hotel list of prices for the taxi indicates a 160 tl fair to the airport, the taxi meter was over 300 tl which caused a problem with the driver, who did not take a longer route.

The staff tried their best. The setting is nice.

Amazing location ,breathtaking views and

Food lack of British choices mainly catered for Turkish guests , Sunset bar closed would be lovely to open for a couple of hours prior to dinner

Amazing location ,breathtaking views and Peaceful not over crowded

Piece of heaven
    • Standard Mountain Room

Some minor things not worth mentioning

The hotel facilities, gardens are absolutely beautiful! Sunset at the top is not to be missed. The view from the terrace in Pinewood Restaurant is to die for... The staff are generally very nice and attentive (especially at the restaurant: Cemal, Suliman to name a few). Good selection of food for the meals. Good entertainment (thanks Abdu and *forgothername*). We loved everything about our stay, and would highly recommend the resort.

Montana pine is a must for those going to turkey in
    • Standard Mountain Room

I loved everything there.

I loved the whoke package. Friendly staff and management, great place for families.. Great facilities, All inclusive is a must. Going there again soon.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Nice clean hotel, older crowd, entertainment, friendly staff, nice food,lovely spa, pretty scenery.
    • Single Mountain Room

It would have been nice to be able to 'borrow' an iron if needed. I had taken some dresses but didn't wear them as they were all wrinkled from the suitcase. They did offer someone to iron clothes for a price but I would have liked to iron my own clothes if needed.Taxi to/from airport was £100 which I thought was a lot of money for 50 min journey. The main thing I didn't like was that the restaurant had two/three doors open to the outside (perhaps they should have been kept shut) and lots of flies/wasps came in and they were actually sitting on lots of the displayed food, which wasn't always wrapped up properly/quite open! : ( Even though some of the hot food was in a open/shut tray, the serving spoon to the side, which had food remains on it from serving, had flies on them, not good. This really should be thought about. Especially as one of our group was sick/couldn't eat. I can only think that it might be down to flies on the food.... This was a shame as there was a real range of food and was nice, but not nice to be lifting a serving spoon with flies on it, or taking food where the flies are underneath the plastic wrap...

The bed was hard but they offered a mattress topper so that it was soft which was nice. Staff were very friendly, there was entertainment each night if you wanted to watch. A beautiful small spa with treatments available for a price. Nice food, a good selection. Nice, clean room. A selection of pools, spaces to hang out. Taxi rank right outside hotel with set prices which was good. Lots of guests that seemed to return to the hotel year after year, a respectful bunch of guests!

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

The panoramic views are spectacular.
    • Standard Mountain Room

The bed could have been more comfortable.

The best thing is attention to the small details. The panoramic views are spectacular.Special dinner arrangement by the pool very personal.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Good hotel terrible staff
    • Standard Mountain Room

Bartender, bar staff, some waiters.

The food was perfect. The staff was extremely rude however the management was extremely helpful and kind. I hope the manager change the bartender.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

How to ruin a vacation
    • Standard Mountain Room

Staff was rude. When I asked some questions at the front desk, I kind of received a strange look as if I am not allowed to ask questions. They act like, "just pay the room charge and leave." They don't smile a bit. My family and I didn't feel welcomed. After I checked in at the hotel, bellboy grabbed my luggage and brought it to my room. I wasn't able to walk comfortably due to a recent injury. I entered the room and took my wallet to tip the bellboy, then I noticed I only have large bills so I told the guy I will be back again because I needed to talk about if I can cancel my stay just in case my medical situation worsens. He started mumbling and walked away. After an hour or so I left my room, and when I came back I noticed a bad smell in the room. Apparently someone entered the room, used the bathroom and wiped himself/herself with the bathroom towel. When I complained about the situation at the front desk, they didn't make a big deal about it. I personally reported to situation to the manager. He apologized and offered a dinner at the hotel after we checked out. Hotel staff expected to get great tips without offering a great service.

Location of the hotel was good.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

peaceful summer resort
    • Standard Mountain Room

nothing. maybe the rooms can be refurnished, but not a big deal for us...

The location of the hotel is fantastic if being at the sea side is not a must for you. The Hotel is located few km from Oludeniz, therefore from the sea. This is what we were looking for, so it is a plus for us. The hotel is completely away from the Oludeniz rush. Peaceful and quiet. You can rest under a pine tree shadow, near the pool all day long. All the buildings at the resort are max. 2 story high, and are all covered with trees, and bushes and flowers. Very relaxing environment. The staff is very kind and friendly. The food is really great. In general, the hotel definitely exceeded my expectations. It is the best budget all incl. hotel by far we have visited up to date. We will definitely go back some time...

Beautiful Hotel & Location
    • Standard Mountain Room

The hotel is set in a beautiful location surrounded by pine trees. All the staff were polite & helpful nothing being too much trouble. The food was very good with a wide variety on offer. We will definitely be returning and would highly recommend.

Fabulous place to stay

No complaints

Every thing beautiful place to stay food very good room nice staff nice 10 out of10 this is the first time I have rated a hotel 10 out of 10

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

It is a very nice place to relax and enjoy the nature.
    • Single Mountain Room

It is a very nice place to relax and enjoy the nature. Surroundings were beautiful and peaceful. Good food. There were lots of choices, therefore everyone could find something for himself/herself. Entertainment program also was organized very well. I'd like to emphasize the Turkish Night which took place every Tuesday. Free shuttle service to the sea. Overall, an excellent experience.

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

Great BUT PLEASE stick to your Turkish roots - let the other hotels pander to the masses!
    • Single Mountain Room

Unfortunately, the standards seemed to slip a little during my second week when many more British arrived! This included the standard of the food - moving away from Turkish inspired to the standard British fayre. Unfortunate!

Waiters, reception and cleaning staff were superb! Very friendly. The room was fantastic, location brilliant! The food during the first week of my stay was excellent. Do NOT miss out on the amazing hotel owned yacht! An experience not to miss!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Good located, with relaxing environment in the woods
    • Standard Mountain Room

we are totally not the cleanliness obsessed type of person, but during our stay we were a little unhappy with the cleanliness of our room and some hotel areas (especially the pools). we expected our check in to be ready at 14:00 but unfortunately we could only enter our room at 15:30. after we got into the room we sadly discovered that we had no towels (neither bathroom nor pool) and also no bath equipment like soap, shampoo etc. also the floor of the room was not cleaned up at all and there was a muggy smell in the room. we tried the pool once, but decided not to use it again. after we ordered our towels, they also smelled muggy, same for pool towels. for cleanliness awarded hotel we expected a little bit more...

hotel is very good located although it is not directly at the sea. nice environment with green and woods. fresh air and very calm. very nice for relaxing. room was not that big but very comfortable and user friendly. very friendly personnel. we had all inclusive - the service and food was very good. very close to blue lagoon beach, but you have to take transfer busses or car/taxi as the hotel is located in the woods on the hill.

Really quite place and area
    • Standard Mountain Room

Reception staff attitude need to be improved you don't feel welcome

Really quite place and area Far from the beach 10 minutes driving but better weather in the mountain

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

Short break
    • Superior Twin Room

Seems to be an issue with bees on the outside area of the main restaurant unfortunately the stopped us from being able to sit outside to enjoy a meal, feel this needs to be addressed. Although plenty of fresh, well cooked food, it was not kept very hot unless you got it when it was first brought out.

Everyone was very helpful and friendly, everywhere clean, nice food and lots of choice, our room by dolphin pool large and quiet daily housekeeping. Good value for money.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

Pleasant

the first night was too noisy because of some event. Such events should be kept at a distance from the rooms

The staff was very nice. The receptionist helped with arranging paragliding and the food was great.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Great resort .. المنطقة كلها لا تناسب المحجبات
    • Standard Mountain Room

It is a great hotel more than expected Swimming pool amazing and The room was fantastic with a fabulous view the activity in this hotel it was very nice especially for the children We don't need to pay any thing because all inclusive even the beer and good wine .. Thank you for all the nice people working there Thank you booking.com to give us this chance to try Montana pine نصيحة للمنقبات والمحجبات الفندق لا يناسبكن أبداً ولا المنطقة تناسب أيضاً بحكم أنها منطقة ساحلية مليئة بالسواح البريطانيين الذين يتعاملون بكل عنصرية مع موضوع العباءة والنقاب والمنكرات منتشرة في كل مكان والعياذ بالله للشباب منطقة جميلة تستحق الزيارة :)

best place for summer holiday
    • Standard Mountain Room

we stayed for three days, there is few to choose to eat if we stay longer. Hope more kinds of food.

nice room and pool, perfect sunset view.

Poor staff levels meant poor service.
    • Standard Mountain Room

Poor staff levels meant poor service. bees everywhere and I got stung

Original .

Entertainment .

Amplasarea , terasa , SUNSET BAR !

THE ACCOMMODATION STAFF WERE EXCELLENT.

WALK TO DOLMUS. UNCOMFORTABLE SUN BEDS AND POOR UMBERELLAS

THE ACCOMMODATION STAFF WERE EXCELLENT. THE VIEWS EXSTREAM

Wonderful
    • Single Mountain Room

View from all rooms good, unusual design, great entertainment.

it was very clean staff all good had no problems with anything

it was very clean staff all good had no problems with anything

Great hotel
    • Standard Mountain Room

Best of all was the staff and the fantastic surroundings. Bed was comfortable and everywhere you looked it was clean and tidy.

Wonderful time at Montana Pine Resort
    • Standard Mountain Room

Quality of some AI beverages could be improved.

Best hotel in Oludeniz area: cozy and chill, very clean, good food, nice staff, 3 pools.

Fantadtic fantadtic fantadtic
    • Standard Mountain Room

Fantadtic hotel great food great service nice accomadation , staff very friendly, Coudnt fault hotel

one of the best hotels i have been in very relaxing/chilled lovely staff
    • Superior Twin Room

if anything better breakfast cereals

I will definitely go back again.

Maybe softer beds

Value for money

The service was great and the location is amazing.

The service was great and the location is amazing.

Wonderful resort in all aspects
    • Superior Twin Room

Literally everything.. Staff location food activities everything was more than wonderful

Excellent get away to rest
    • Standard Mountain Room

The room was basic and bed was not comfortable.

All the facilities were good.

Good service.
    • Single Mountain Room

Maybe could clean a little better

Good service. Pretty calm.

No good

No good

Excellent beautiful hotel

Beautiful hotel in beautiful location

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Exceptional

everything

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Wonderful resort
    • Standard Mountain Room

The location, the view and the facilities.

Is a wonderful resort located on top of a mountain surrounded by a forest.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

fabulous for couples
    • Standard Mountain Room

Increase in shuttle bus times

Everything from the food to the pools and entertainment

Great place to stay
    • Standard Mountain Room

The room felt a bit dusty at check in but otherwise perfect

Great breakfast and a responsive and kind staff

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

Montana Pine is the ideal hotel if you like being pampered.
    • Standard Mountain Room

The rooms could do with updating but not a major issue.

Fabulous place to be pampered with amazing staff.

Excellent service

Excellent service Excellent location Every thing is excellent

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Great resort

Sound travels in rooms .

Overall the resort is perfect for a couples retreat . Excellent food , staff helpful amenities A***

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

Nice and comfortable, relaxing, good to get away from the...

Only one electricity outlet

Nice and comfortable, relaxing, good to get away from the touristc crowds, beautiful sunset bar

Execellebt hotel!
    • Standard Mountain Room

Excellent location, staff, pool areas and value for money

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

A magical place to stay in

Nothing!!!

The rooms, the views, the food, the swimming pools, the pool classes, the evening shows

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Not bad
    • Standard Mountain Room

bad traffic and no parking lots in the village (does not relate to the hotel, but applicable if you drive to the beach).

Large room

Location, ambiance

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

Location is amazing

Food can be better

Location is amazing Facilities are good

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

Rooms are clean and spacious

Lack of food variety

Rooms are clean and spacious

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

good
    • Standard Mountain Room

nothing . but sea little far

everywhere; best delicious meat

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Excellent holiday resort

Staff,location,facilities,cleaning and food

• Reviewed: 27 November 2015

This resort has it just spot on.

There was nothing not to like!

This resort has it just spot on. The owner Cenk Ertunga has a great ye for detail and truly believes that customer satisfaction is everything.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2015

The staff was really courteous.

There was nothing we didn't like, except maybe for the fact that it is not very easily accessible through the local dolmus (bus) service

The staff was really courteous. Great rooms, great entertainment shows. Lavish food spreads at all meals. Had a fantastic stay!

• Reviewed: 2 November 2015

Nice comfortable room, something for everyone.

There was never anyone at the sunset bar until about 6 oclock. Guests were at the sunset bar from roughly 5pm and so could not get a drink. On one occasion I could not find any staff to help.

Nice comfortable room, something for everyone. Good food and great value for money.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2015

Everything great as usual,nice to see new things at...

Cats being fed by guest need to be stopped and if resort is going to allow them poo around dolphin pool needs clearing.

Everything great as usual,nice to see new things at breakfast like different breads and yogurts. Evening around pool fantastic resort addressed sun brolly problem last yr so all good. Already booked for September 2016

• Reviewed: 16 October 2015

Could not fault this resort .

Could not fault this resort . Food excellent , staff helpful and attentive , great facilities . If you want a relaxing time away in a quiet peaceful setting then this is the place . Do be aware though some rooms are on an uphill incline .

• Reviewed: 4 October 2015

Location - set in the hills with views of the blue lagoon...

Nothing but it is worth noting that it is easy to rack up a hefty bill for drinks and spa treatments as no money changes hands - you just sign for them but this can be managed by paying at reception every couple of days or so. Prices are predictably higher than outside the resort with a pint of beer costing 9.50 TL and a glass of wine 13 TL with an exchange rate of around 4.30 TL to the pound. Still a huge amount better than hotels back in the UK though.

Location - set in the hills with views of the blue lagoon and mountains. Staff extremely friendly and efficient. Numerous sun beds around the 3 pools so a few were always available and there was never any sense of the place being crowded. Entertainment was brilliant, exceeding expectations. Rifle shooting, mini golf, steam room, jacuzzi all included with spa treatments at c.£30 for 50 mins. for those interested. Went half board, food was buffet style but invariably good. Free transport to local town and a lot to do and see if you didn't want to stay in the hotel. We were there for a wedding at the hotel which was well managed away from the other guests and the reception by the pool was great, as was the food and service. Used Carole & Tayfun for an excursion to Gocek market - £10 a head including transfers, return boat trip (90 minutes each way), stopping off for a swim on the way back. Great way to spend a day and C&T can be recommended.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2015

As always Montana pine delivered a great holiday.

Did not like the cats around the pool,felt feeding them from bowls only encourages them,staff should have authority to tell guests to refrain from doing so

As always Montana pine delivered a great holiday. Nice to see bread variety at breakfast has improved,In fact thought food quality was better than other years. Nice to see familiar staff faces again.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2015

The location is great if you want to just get away from it...

The rooms could do with a little updating and the beds are adequate but not the best.

The location is great if you want to just get away from it all. It's not really near anything so bare this in mind. The staff and the resort are excellent. Many many many people go back year after year.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2015

We loved this resort.

We loved this resort. It surpassed all our expectations. Guest realtions were very helpful and, in fact, all the staff were great, genuinely friendly. The Montana Pine boat trip was fantastic value for money and a great day out. Free transfers to and from the airport. Entertainment was of a high quality and there were lots of facilities/activities, eg spa, tennis, pool table and daily activities led by staff. There is so much to do and see in and around the Olundeniz area, our highlights included the saklikent gorge, paragliding and hiring our own speed boat for the day. We felt the resort and staff made it even more brilliant...the icing on the cake!

There are also 14 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.