Reviews of Orange County Resort Hotel Kemer - Ultra All Inclusive 5 stars

Ataturk Bulvari Yeni Mahalle, 07980 Kemer, Turkey

#38 of 75 hotels in Kemer

• Standard Double Room with Land View

Reception personnel were unqualified and rude The inquiries mentioned in booking were not taken into consideration The invoice was not given whilw checkout and not sent either The meal was so so The service was poor

The housekeeping was good The night show was good

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

The hotel was very nice, room clean, was very good food, good pool, very nice views on the sea.The dance shows in the main stage was very beautiful and from a very high quality. thanks Orange County Resort Hotel Kemer

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

The staff in the complex is very nice but, except from te reception and the a la card restuarant, they don't speak english at all, but they do speak rusian. It's very Russian oriented but there are more visitors from other countries so english classes for the staff can do miracles ;-) . People started to put towels and bags on the big bed mattresses and sunbeds at 6am and then they keep it occupied for hours without using it. I saw couples to keep occupied places for 4 people and they look very comfortable with it. This is so selfish. I think the staff should pay more attention about this so more people can use and enjoy this facilities.

It was a very nice complex and all areas where easily accessible. Breakfast, lunch and diner in the main restaurant was very good and there was a lot of choice. The a la card restaurant is very nice with very nice and helpfull waiters. The "in between food and snacks" was also amazing good. I was happy there was a Gym ;-). The dance shows in the evening on the main stage was very beautifull and from a very high quality. There are a lot more good things to tell. We loved it!

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

1 : the pool was cold . 2 : animation team was hard to find or ask them about anything , and I didn't know about the board which they say everything in before last day . 3 : staff there hardly know English ( most of them speak Russian )

every thing , food was delicious and many kinds , room clean , staff helpful

• Standard Single Room with Sea View

Staff can be tired from tourists sometimes, not always ready to help. Alcohol is not original brands, local stuff in original bottles.

Food is extra good, evening shows are super entertaining, pool and sunbathing territory extra comfortable, rooms are modern and clean.

The resort in general is small so as the beach, Not much activities or facilities. And the staff was not so helpful .. When we checked in we kept searching for our rooms for 30 min. Because no one was available to take us or our luggage to it. The TV channels are all in turkish just one or two english news channels.

The rooms were very clean , bathroom is ok ... But the food was amazing with such a wide variety everyday. The resort is at nice area with couple shops near by, but its far from antalya center (about an hour ride).

• Volendam House

Food is very average. Drinks are fake. No real taste. Not known brands. Coffee is just horrible. Only go if you want to party. But make sure you speak the Russian language :)

It is a known party Hotel. Unfortunately, full of aggressive Iranian and Turkish men. I feel sorry for the females who are seen as a piece of meat

• Standard Double Room with Land View

Some more English speaking personnel would be helpful. specially the gate keeper couldn't understand a word in English. My brother arrived one day after us and i had booked the room for him but she didn't let him in because she couldn't understand what he said. it took him 45 minutes till they found another peson to communicate with him and let him in.

Most of the personnel where friendy and helpful. big thanks to Hakan who put lots of time and effort to help us with planning of our wedding ceremony.

• Standard Double Room with Land View

The Air condition did not work for the whole week, When i complained to the reception, the answer was (No airco untill May). It was hot in the room, and could not open the window due to thelound Music all night. That was terrible every night.

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

Upon check in, the staff held me responsible for their mistakes. I was charged the full amount at check-in, regardless my room card was blocked 2-3 times everyday (5days) by the staff to force me to come down to the reception. Basically they kept telling me my transaction had not gone through even though I showed them my bank statements which stated otherwise, A day before check out they figured out that the money was there but they were looking in the wrong place. I was not apologized to or compensated for the trouble and stress they gave me on my holidays. Made £15 worth of international calls fron my own phone. I asked to change the towels and bedsheets while going out, came back to find the same wet towels hanging in my room, called the reception but no one came until the next day. The quality of food in the buffet was not good, I got stomach ache after first 2 days. Continuously ate medicine for it. The rooms facing the pool and the sea were really noisy due to music in the hotel till 12 am.

The bar staff was good and friendly. Room size was good. Bathroom was clean and had all the amenities needed.

• Standard Double Room with Land View

Everything was managed well. Many staffs everywhere to help and service. High quality and varieties of food and drink. Beautiful hotel design. Everything was so good

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

Bathroom sink blocked, shower screen leaked on floor

Comfy bed, unusual street design, lovely choice of food, everywhere clean, beach not packed, good evening entertainment

• Standard Double Room with Land View

the hotel was too far from the air port and was not any shuttle and you should take a taxi but it was very expensive. they should put a shuttle at the air port

food was good, but could be better, dj and club were interesting

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

- Food was too much oily. They had some tasty things, but I was not that impressed overall. Same I can say about the sweats. There were plenty of choices but taste? ,,,mmm not that great. - Alcohol. ... it was another issue for me. I have tried different options but it was not like an original taste. - Beer - EFES had a lot of gas. - Music? for me? nightmare. Some very very bad music collections. tooo much commercial music and too much mixes from Turkish music. Ok, I get it that its Turkey, but they should not bother foreigner guests

It was fun overall. Concept of Hotel is nice. Design also good, thought its getting old and requires renovation. Hotel has a lot of facilities you can use for eating or lie on the beach or next to the swimming pool, which was great. Swimming pools were perfect and clean. Animation was pretty nice and active. They were trying to make people feel happy.

• Standard Double Room with Land View

- We were there for honeymoon, I notify reception about it and asked some romantic ambiance in room but I found nothing special. Told reception about it, they said if you give official document that confirms your wedding we can do it again. I needed it when my wife enter the room first time. It was so late. - Standard room doesn't look like as same as in photos. it wasn't 5 stars Hotel Room. - I called from room to Turkish number, receipt was 60TL for 45 mins.

- Food and Beverages (All day you can find something to drink or eat) - Events (Specially Michael Jackson Parody Show) - Location of Hotel was so great - Staff (specially waters and waitresses) - Swimming Pools and Beach etc.

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

The reception man (name Onur ) was very rude. When I asked for king or queen size bed as my request in Booking.com he told me in a rude way that I can return my money back and look for another hotel, it was 8 Pm. This act shocked me from the first day.

Facilities and activities

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

The only positive thing about my whole experience at the Orange County is that I got to know 2 beautiful people, Daniel Fenty and Steffanie! They were lovely people and helped me and my friends to make our stay more enjoyable and fun. The rest was not so satisfying. Below I would like to state the faults that are need to be fixed ASAP if Orange County wants to be in top: 1- Please enhance your HVAC systems. Why there is a smoke from the kitchen in your Lifts? is it even normal? Every evening I couldn’t use it because I would smell like a kebab. 2- Same smell and smoke in the dining restaurant when there is a cooking. Lots of smells from the food is getting mixed and you feel like you are in a bazaar somewhere in the deserted unpopulated area. 3- What is it about with your strict dress codes at the parties? White party and black party in particular? I came to my vacation, but not to follow the rules and not being admitted to party that I must be admitted? Is this some kind a joke? It should be advisory to wear white, okay I understand that. But putting 5 bouncers at the entrance and demanding to wear white or to leave, that is insane! 4- The food. Sorry to say this, I see that hotel is trying it best to serve us well but the food was there just for the views. It was there but it tastes like nothing. I thought I would gain weight during my 9 day stay but surprise surprise, I dropped a kilo (which is not bad at all) but it rather shows how "tasty" your food is. 5- Gaming lobby, why is it not free? I mean if you are all inclusive hotel trying to be amongst the top why would you consider playing a pool or some table games being not free? What do you expect from the customers who are located literally in a football stadium size hotel to do when there are 1050 people in there? 6- Charging money for the fresh juice? Is it a joke as well?

All I loved are the people from the animation group. Especially the Medelin gang! Daniel Fenty and Steffanie!

• Volendam House

Great food, staff helpful, rooms are a little tight Not like the photos much smaller, beds need to be updated as they are not comfortable. Overall great place to stay.

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

about 1 hours from Antalya airport. expensive hotel transportation. the expensive price for sea games. some times we had a problem with the internet speed and no internet on the beach.

the foods are good, the staff are very nice and cool. specially tanks to Ms. Zeynab for her information and helps. our flight was on 23:59 and our checkout time was on 12:00. but the hotel let us to use all their facilities, foods, games, sports, beach, swimming pool, etc (except the room) until we left the hotel without extra payments.

• Standard Double Room with Land View

definitely no hygiene in pools, shame the pools are not sea water even the beach is so close. toilets are really far from the pools, when you take your kids to the toilets from the pools and back again, their feet are so dirty, I personally made sure i took them all the way to the showers in the beach and back to the pools, but i guess no one else would do that. so pools are filthy. and children pool has no shade area, so kids are under sun always. that is the only and biggest problem. even that i would go back again probably without a kid :)

layout of the hotel is super, it is like a small village that you can walk everywhere without your shoes :) food is amazing, no limit.... beach is really nice and clear, pools are big enough, animations and shows are first class.

• Standard Double Room with Land View

The beer is bad quality and nothing but water. Entertainment parties are all about girls all they looking for is the to get girls to dance, There is a blonde man who who is a staff I tried to ask him a question twice and he just ignored me but he was able to answer the girls!. And They send a letter asking for a review for a gift.

The food is very good and a great variety and availability at every where. Clean pool and pool size. Pool games The parties and the daily show. Quick check in and out

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Standard Double Room with Land View

Bad hotel: air conditioners did not work in all hotel rooms until June; we changed our room, but still the same story with aircond., so, we could not breath, that's horrible. The hotel has small territory, but it is overcrowded, too many people, facilities are not comfortable especially in rainy days when all people are in hotel. Lifts are very slow, old and unreliable. And another huge problem was with the payment. I live in Australia and the price in my booking was fixed in Euro on the Booking website. It also has changing price in Australian $. That's it, No other info about future payment. As the price was fixed in Euro, I was going to pay it from my Euro bank account. However, despite that simple assumption the hotel staff refused to take my money from my Euro account. They made TWO currency conversions to charge me: Euro to Turkish Lira and then Lira to Australian $. So, the actual price for me was much higher, than the Booking site quoted for me. So, Booking gave me misleading info. That is very bad, you know. I believe that the hotel and the Booking site both have a big problem here: the hotel did not accept Euro for their price fixed in Euro in Booking voucher; and the Booking site said No one word that I will not pay in Euro, but in Lira and my Euro account will be charged with Australian $ after Two currency conversions. That is horrible. If Booking informed me about that in advance, I could pay in Lira at much better exchange rate. So, I have very bad impression about the hotel and about Booking now. Do not trust them.

Good food and restaurants

• Standard Double Room with Land View

Almost %90 of the guests were from Russia or the former Soviet Union countries. For me as an English speaker was very difficult to communicate with them.

I liked the night parties on the beach

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

there is no alcohol in the mini bar plus in some hours the bar is crowded and you should stand in line for at least 10 minutes to get yourself a drink

The place is wonderful the food was so good and very clean place the staff are so friendly

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

Staff behavior Food taste was bad, especially Sweet section. Bath room was dirty ( I found hair and insects) in the bath room. I stopped any one of my family to use the bathtub. beach towel was with smell not good. Indoor swimming pool not clean and the shower is too far from the pool.

The Hotel design was great.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

The internet connection was tricky, We brought our android box so we could watch movies. Eventually the hotels technical person was able to get us hooked up to the hotel's wifi system. I was disappointed with the food. I found it to be very greasy and over done.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, our hoskeeping lady and waiters were really sweet.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

Even though we paid and requested a sea view, none of the rooms really have a view with the sea, the hotel is very large and and Windows overlook the side of the hotel. you could not even hear the sea from the room. In the dining center the staff were always too quick to snatch the plates and throw out the food. For example, if a couple left their plates on the table to get tea or use the restroom- 5 minutes later the plates full of food would be gone from the tables. Not only is it wasted food, but if it's towards the end of breakfast or dinner time for example it's not possible to get more food. Beach was a bit small, even for the end of October it was too packed with little space for privacy.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Beautiful territory, hotel is on the beach. Territory is very large though. A bit of a party resort- disco and dancing every night from 10am-2am. Great for younger people. Buffet food was delicious, snacks all day long too with cocktails and amazing desserts. The rooms were very clean and decorated nicely - excellent shower. Would definitely stay at this resort again.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

Sunbeds were not enough at all, we mostly had to sunbath on ground with towel, it isn't comfortable.

Food choice was rich, no lines in restaurant. Good location, nice decorated, crowded and you feel like in capital of Holland, unusual. Hotel for young people, it's better not to come with children in my opinion.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

• Standard Double Room with Land View

I didn't like the sexurity, they would check whether I had my wrist band on instead of trying to help me get rid of the super drunk russians. Also the main sacurity guy of the beach bar was absolutely terrible. He made me and my friend walk out of the hotel with a guard's companion. He made us look like criminals and the only problem was that we had the check-out wristband (we had previously asked if we could go to the beach party and they told us yes)

The food was amazing

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

• Standard Double Room with Land View

1 - spa wan't good and staff weren't professional . 2 - bell boys are very rude and don't their job and they aren't responsible 3 - management of restaurant is very week and also you can see week management in reception too , they took long time to deliver room . 4 - the staff don't respect to guest except Turkish guy and it's not good for international hotel . 5 - we never choose this hotel .

1 - close to sea 2 - food available in all area even midnight 3 - good animation team and have different activities in day and night . 4 - 2 guy in restaurant are very hospitality ( Mehdi and Floora ) also chief of day reception plus ghazaleh and zahra .

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Standard Double Room with Land View

The room was not so clean. There were hair in the sink and in the bathtube. The worst part was the dishes and glasses in the restaurant which were always dirty. I could never drink anything from the bars unless it is in a paper glass because of the stains on the glasses. The food was also bad. There are various food looking very good but does not taste as well. Meals with meat had a weird smell. The desserts were not fresh at all.

The location is very nice. The platform on the sea is great both for sunbathing and swimming in the day and party at night.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

• Standard Twin Room with Land View

I made this booking for my brother's honeymoon trip and when he wanted to check-in he only had 500Euro banknotes with him. However the reception refused to accept this and give them a room and told him he should change it in smaller banknotes (like 200s, 100s etc but not in the hotel somewhere else in city center!). This is a remark you must add in the confirmation of booking so travellers are aware of this limitation to avoid having this problem.

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

• Standard Double Room with Land View

The only negative point was communication! In such an amazing resort with all of its facilities, I think all people working there should/must speak some english, which will make our stay (guests) much easier.

The resort looked very fresh and modern. The food was great, with enormous amount where you can fill your stomach with, all day long!!! The entertaining program was amazing, with different show everyday. The pools were very nice, and the beach was very clean.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

There is nothing i didnt like in this hotel. Everything wae up to standards and amazing !

Honestly talking, one of the best things i have done in my life is goin n spending my vacation in this hotel. Amazing hotel with anything that anyone would love to spend his vacation there. Amazing rooms, amazing food, amazing staff, amazing way of talking with customers, amazing customer service. There is nothing n nothing that i didnt like in this hotel. Thank you orange county for this amazing vacation !!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

• Standard Double Room with Land View

This hotel has downgraded since 2003 which we made our first stay over. Since that time, I have been in this hotel for over 5 times but every time , I notice the quality of the service and the staff helpfulness, has been downgraded seriously .

Food

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

Hotel was nice staff at reception very friendly. 2nd day our do not disturb sign was taken and the following morning the cleaner knocked on the door every 30 mins from 9am. 3 days in a row did not give any toilet roll. When I found staff to ask for it they did not understand English. I tried to find a number for the receptionist this information was not available. Breakfast finishes at 11 but they clean the food away at 10.30. If you are serving breakfast until 11 you should start to clean up at 11. I used the hairdresser there - on the telephone the boss (as he speaks English)he repeated the price for a wash and blow dry at 15 tl but later when I paid and he came to the shop he told me the price was 50tl. I found him cheeky and this was definitely not what he said on the phone I asked him one five Turkish lira - then it changed, because he could see I was not Turkish he changed the price. In the gym - one Russian guy spoke with us he got 9 days all inclusive plus flights for 850$ we paid £500 for 4 nights all inclusive and we made our own way. When we called to make the booking the receptionist told us we couldn't have it at this cheap price it was no longer on offer and we must pay £150 more. So we made the booking via booking.com. The entertainment is rubbing - no one is managing these young people who do not know how to entertain. Every 5 hours they appear in an old tacky cheap costume and run about as if they are shy to be doing what they are paid to do. When you are eating quietly the next thing these kids all come shouting dressed as pirates - if you are a young couple or a person who does not want your holiday to be about children don't go here. They need to manage their entertainment staff better. They need staff available that can speak English and understand it. They need to set up the room properly everyday - our mini bar also was not once topped up during our stay. Carpet Floor wasn't hoovered once either.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Standard Double Room with Land View

The WiFi signal was weak and inaccessible in most areas of the resort. This could be improved.

We enjoyed the evening entertainment and quality of it. The staff were all very helpful and always smiling. The selection of food was amazing and delicious.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Standard Double Room with Land View

1- the girls in lobby bar ( evening shift) never take the right orders from people who talk English, only they know the names of drinks but when i want to make my drinks double or want to know why she put only look like few drops of whisky in my drink and i want it double!! she answer me in Turkish!! i told her English please!! she showing very rude face and ignored me to take another order from behind me. and i were still waiting she to explain to me or fix my drink !! and she back to me and still talking Turkish to me lol , the same with bar-guy near the main pool , (stage bar) the young one bar guy i think he know about English (yes - no) only !! and names of drinks , rude service as i am begging from him the drink dosnt like i am booked for all inclusive and pay good money for my holiday , on other hand the barmen in beach bars ( 12;00am -7;00am) they were so nice and doing really good job, talking good English,and respect them job .same like the service girl that taking the orders in out terrace near the big showing screen she was really nice and good job ,smile face , talking decent ,i would give her 10/10 and thanks her a lot to serve me every night while watching football on big screen . seriously should the mangers , supervisors on bars in hotel to tell the guys and girls in bars service to learn English and showing respect because not all people are talking Iranian, Kazakhstan, Turkish and behave positively with costumers . by the way i know the names of girls and guys in bars service whom i faced but i dont like to tell the names sorry , but really i wish the hotel mangers will improve the guys in bars service and take it as seriously . 2- wifi bad

in heart of kemer ,big hotel ,very nice welcome ,a lot of activities day time and night time .vary and deterrent meals every day .

Quality of food.

Amazing day and night activities.

• Standard Double Room with Land View

All of things is very good

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

Sometimes houskeeping forgot to bring clean towels.

Good location, friendly staff, excellent entertainment program.

It was better if they could talk English . Mostly couldn’t talk in English

It was an amazing place

• Standard Single Room with Sea View

All was great

Everything Great to party and relax

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

Very loud, lots of Russian people each with own speaker with no respect for others

Very nicely themed, very good food choices, good night activities

Every thing

food

design

Everything was good

There is nothing I don’t like about this resort 👍👍👍👍👍

It is Exceptionally great amazing view of Sunrise 🌅

Expected more

• Standard Single Room Land View

The Service need to be improved more

The hotel design is unique and new

• Volendam House

Party central.Not family friendly AT ALL.Music and noise until 4:30 am .Matrasses were old.

Location.Facilities

every thing was perfect

Food and Clean

Pools, parties

It feels like a night club with accommodation

Entertainment and shows

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

Lunch foods, drinks, single people harrasing girls

Design, night parties, beach beda

I didn't find the shuttle I booked through booking

Everything was fabulous

• Standard Family Room

The food was so bad and the room is dirty

I like the active so good and pool party

• Standard Double Room with Land View

This is my second time, I like this hotel. Its suit for parties and fun A very good food and service.

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

Very dirty, no comfort, very expensive

Facilites

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

very vip locations at sea,pool,and every where not enough space it was too crowded

great location good view

food and alcoholic drinks,

pool, beach, activities

• Standard Single Room Land View

Ever think it's amizing hotel in the world

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

• Standard Double Room with Land View

Animators did nothing, there was no green (trees, flowers and so on)

Hotel was awsome, food was really tasty :) interier and extrerier looks nice

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

it has not any airport shuttle the stuff was not so friendly and has not good act

the facilities and daily program was so good

Everything excellent

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Would prefer more activities in the day As well as board games to rent out at the front desk on rainy days

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Standard Double Room with Land View

Just rushan bar man was not friendly

It was very beter than shown in picturs

Sea

Big as abigest i thinking

• Standard Double Room Sea Side

The hotel was in a good place

The holiday at Orange County was good but it wasn't 5 star hotels

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Standard Double Room with Land View

politeless of some responsible person

miss zahra and miss ghzaleh support us very well during my stay so thanks a lot. animation team was fantastic

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Dinner

The beach

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

• Standard Double Room with Land View

Waiters are not looking after customers

The hotel design and music is good