Reviews of Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa 5 stars

Liman Mah.1. Sok. Konyaalti, 07070 Antalya, Turkey

#78 of 167 hotels in Antalya

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Service at the restaurant and bar a little bit slow. Internet wi-fi not properly working. Very difficult to connect and when connected a speed as an old 56K modem. Unacceptable for this hotel category

Beautiful location, pool, beach, restaurant, common area. Very clean. Excellent food and good drinks. Great the "Serial Griller!!!

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Maybe more english speakers.

The first thing I would like to mention is that it is one of the few hotels in Konyaalti with its private beach. Very easy to reach on the beach being connected by the hotel with a passage down the road. Quality of service is irresponsible. Buffet always refreshed and with many dishes. Rooms very clean. The entertainment was high class the best being water polo.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Only wish new hangers in the Suit 910 :)

I like this Hotel very much I am here for the 4.th. time, the food special in the A-la carte Restaurant were we had an invitation to. Thank you so much. We liked the beach, recoment bathing shoes. Nice and helpfull people everywere. The animation team do a great job and make you feel good and ready for having fun too.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Beach area needs some improvement, needs sand as I very difficult to go in and out to the sea

Entertainment team ,many activities, gym and spa, friendly staff ,clean poll everything was amazing

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

the staff treatment was not good they said why you reserve from booking come here and reserve directly it is cheaper, when I ask them on the next day to reserve a room directly they said we are sorry there is no room available and if it is available it is more expensive than I make book by booking.com

the food was good, and the distance to the beach is suitable to me

• Standard Triple Room

Staff working in the bar and restaurant not very good English spoken, sometimes very difficult to explain things to them.

Clean, comfortable, staff were very friendly, specially the location.

• Standard Triple Room

Besides 2 staff members for the rest it was just a job! Not welcoming at all compared to Concord resort, Porto bello really need to up their game especially for a 5* star hotel which acts like a 3*

The food was good but was repetitive, beds comfortable and rooms were clean. Staff don't speak much English and need alot of training especially in customer service!

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

not so many things to do, as the activities program is suspended during the low season period

great food in general, and fabulous breakfast the full board package is worth considering for short stays in Antalya.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Everyday you hear people are working so all these sounds don't let you to stay relax, pool is cold, one bartender always fill half beer of glass so basicly you have to take 2 glases directly, spa? Really ? You guys dont have even jacuzzi.

I liked food on restaurant.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

A little thing, even if food and beverage are available for free sometimes you need to have a snack even with a charge in your room. I tried it once and wasn't available.

Location, view, staff, and restaurant are more than great. Food and beverage availability and quality when you have the all-inclusive reservation are fantastic. Thanks

• Senior Suite

Water pressure in the shower was very weak. We missed a table and some chairs on the terrace.

A very good value for money. The hotel seems a bit cheaper than other similar hotels in antalya, so you can afford more for your money, while the quality of the service is still fine. We booked a senior suite on the top floor and it was really great - spacious, comfortable with a huge terrace and the views were amazing. There also was enough parking available just outside the hotel, so you can come with a rental car. Wi-fi was a bit slow at times, but in general worked OK. Food in the restaurant was really varied and of good quality both for breakfast and dinner.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Hotel rooms were not 5⭐️level. Rooms are clean but need some update (new wallpapers and carpets would be nice). Spa and beach activities at hotel area were quite expensive.

Hotel area and beach was nice and clean. Hotel personnal is very friendly and helpful!

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The staff were not informed about the booking process. I booked the rooms on behalf of my friends as it is allowed in booking.com, however they gave them hard-time during check-in stating that the name of the person who booked has to match with who checks in. Eventually the problem was solved.

Rooms were comfortable and clean

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

We were to warm welcomed to the hotel. The staff are hard working and really know to look after their visitors.They are doing incredible job.The animation team did their best to encourage everyone to participate in the activities. We liked the daily activities. Reception people are very professional solving problem,housekeepings job good.Porto Bello is nice hotel with non-sop food.Ewerything-variety of food,a la carte restaurant with a kind service,lobi bar (thanks virtuoso bartender Kagan Ozturk ).We want to thank for kindness and greetings.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Air conditioning of the room was very poor. Once I request the reception that its not working it suddenly start working for few hours and gets slow-down again. Am certain that it was being manually tempered.

I booked the hotel with all services inclusive so food and drinks options throughout the day were amazing. Valet parking was also available. Pool games and other entertaining activities throughout the day were also amazing.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

It was my first time in Antalya I liked everything about this hotel specially nice stuff and very delicious food. Although it wasn't a party hotel and it's more suitable for families and old people but, my friend and I enjoyed a lot because they had an energetic entertainment team who don't let u bored and we had so much fun. Stuff were polite and friendly, Ahmet was our guide in reception he was very welcoming And also Alisia invite us 2 times in A la carte restaurant for free Dinner and live music. And at last the owner of the Hotel come to us and asked us about their services and I impressed cause I found that they really care about Improvement.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Good service in general, very clean, turkish evening dinner and entertainment, excellent gym with trainer, short distance to airport and antalya old town

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Сoncierge has asked 5 Euro (20 Turkish liras) for brining 3 pcs of luggage (hand luggage) to our room. Isn't it too much guys? :)

The service was excellent! the stuff in the kitchen, at the beach and reception - everyone did their work well and with passion. The waiters in the restaurant served us much better than waiters in the most of expensive ones where I've been. The food was really great (again, sometimes better than in restaurants). The beach was close, the sea was clean

• Family Room (3 Adults)

The rooms were a little dated. The carpet was a bit old.

I loved the food. The selection was amazing. Food was fresh and really tasty. The pool was really nice and the location was great. It is close to the beach.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

our stay was unfortunately short but very relaxing! the staff was awesome! everyone was kind and friendly and made us feel so welcome! thanks to entertainment manager Volkan and his animation team - the shows were great fun :) food was delicious with a great choice. room was not very big but clean and comfortable (only the furniture was already a bit old) - and a great view from our balcony! beach was close and easy to reach with a nice bar. wifi was good in our room - sometimes poor in the lobby.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Wifi is weak in the pool area, the water is cold in the pool and there is no shuttle from the airport as it is written on the internet

Everything is of a high standard , the food is very varied and tasty, everything is clean, very close to the sea,very pleasant attitude

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Stuff is polite. All necessaries(gym,sauna, etc.) are in the hotel. The Hotel is good for family vacation. I have enjoyed evening programs near the pool. Animators did great job.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The internet was not the greatest.

Couldn't have been happier with everything about this hotel. From friendly staff to cleanliness to comfort, it was just perfect. We stayed for 4.5 days celebrating my sisters bachelorette party. They even made a little announcement during their evening activities. Really enjoyed the food as well. I would recommend booking all inclusive. Clean pool and beach area. Amazing experience!

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Very clean hotel with lots of facilities for guests. The animation team were great, they ensured everyone had a great time and catered for everyone's preferences. Big shout outs to Burcu, Efe, Volkan and the rest of the team for taking care of me and and my sisters. I will definitely book into the Portobello next time I'm in Antalya.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The cleaning is one point for the hotel to improve. It seems that there is not enough staff to clean the rooms and some exchanged towels were already too old.

The hotel was in a good location. The entertainment was very good and the support with kids great (Thanks Ebru). The food had a good variety and it was delicious, specially fish and the meat.

• Standard Triple Room

Animation Team was great !!!! Entertainement super great !! All the staff was attentive and kind. Porto Bello Hotel is an excellent choice for a dream vacation.

Nothing major really.

Not far from airport and city. Friendly staff. I went for all inclusive, food is excellent, variety is amazing. Family room was very comfy. Evening daily show was brilliant. Animation team was super active and excellent especially Lena and Efe. Natalie opposite to reception was very helpful for rafting trip organisation. Swimming pool is fun and not very crowded. Beach is gorgeous. All 10/10

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

It was a great vacation with my family. The place is well managed, well served , the staff is very nice, The Animation team was very interactive and friendly, especially to the children. The food is excellent. The location is very good. Night parties were very impressive. All in all you get a very good deal for what you paid for.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The staff in general should have better knowledge of English. Reception should care more about requests from guests. We came and didn't have soap in the room. We went two times to reception to ask for it and eventhough they put a remark on the paper, nobody brought it.. We asked our housekeeper for it at the end. Second problem was with the toilet paper when we had the same situation and it took us the whole day to get it. Our room was usually cleaned in the afternoon, around 1-2PM and eventhough we asked to have it done during the morning it didn't happen..

The food was very good. Buffer was big enough and did offer a great variety. Beach is very close to hotel and you don't have to cross the road even to get to the beach.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The service within the restaurant could be improved. I didn't feel really comfortable there.

The animateurs were really friendly and funny and I thank them for the fun time in the hotel. They are the best :)

• Standard Triple Room

The outdoor swimming pool was not very clean needs change of it's water from time to time

Every thing was good we enjoyed our stay for 8 days.the receptionist staffs was very helpful especially Mr. Ahmad and the animation anathan efee and public relation miss leysa

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Lobby bar: one of the bar tender was so aggressive and rude, he charged us for cocktail also when we asked he for any kind of alcoholic drink he always say we don't have Photogragher: very expensive, not professional, and rude

The food was great for all inclusive The facilities were excellent Animation team are great One of the best hotel in Antalya and all staff very kind except the lobby bar tender, and the photographer.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Lobby bar: one of the bar tender was rude and aggresive I don't know his name but he charged us when he made cocktail, when we asked him for anything in the menu he always say we don't have it!! Photographer: he is really expensive and not professional he took a lot of money for some photos and he talked to us in rude way.

The food was great for all inclusive The animation team excellent All facilities very good and variety One of the best hotel in Antalya and most staff was very kind Thank you

• Standard Triple Room

Great animation team - they organised great evenings and day activities. Special thanks to Miss Lesya from guest relations for taking care of us through the length of our stay. Spa facilities and spa staff were awesome. Also, OUTSTANDING food and service. We will definitely come back again.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I liked everything about the property,well situated the food was amazing,the animation was entertaining.I really enjoyed my all inclusive stay real value for money.I made great friends and the staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Everything was excellent. Location is perfect, especially for someone who want to explore Antalya. It's super easy to get to all the attractions by bus. Food, rooms, facilities are also good value for money. Thanks a million to Lesia (guest relations manager). Our stay wouldn't be so perfect without her help.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Breakfast was not god at all, it was not fresh, minibar was Empty when I arrived and when I left, they gave me a coupon for free drink, but i neded to pay for what I wanted.

The swimming pool was good

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I have the impression that something changed: food quality was down, choice was restricted compared to before, no more individual soaps in the rooms but an unhygienic dispenser, no shampoo..I guess the management is trying to save..let's hope it was only because season was low..

I often come here, whenever I am in Antalya because it used to be good value for money, the location is good and the restaurant used to be excellent

The only bad thing I found is the AC. It wasn't working at all during the 4 days stay. but It was okay as the weather was fine, but during summer could be a major drawback. Also, I expected more Turkish buffet, but the food was really delicious and abundant.

Everything about the hotel, the location is quite nice to relax, it's not close to the center, like 15 mins by car, but it's kind of at a part of a coast that is near to mountains, so you get an amazing view. Well connected with public transport. I went there with parents and the all inclusive package is just amazing. You pay nothing extra and the food tastes really good and is changed everyday, so you don't get bored. The SPA there is a must try!!

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Family Room (4 Adults)

Furniture was not that good and the fabric was very old. We asked several times for more toiletries, tissue box and bath slippers till we got them one day before we left.

Lobby was so nice and big, poolside was wonderful and so pleasant atmosphere. Buffet was so good and many varieties of food for the 3 meals.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

the only thing was that the outdoor pool and the waterpark was not working. Night club of the hotel also is only open at the summer.

everything was fine, the breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet were very rich and delicious, the staffs were great and very helpful. with the all-inclusive package, you never spend a penny for eating outside, everything is available.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

THE WAY HOW TURKISH PEOPLE IN THE RESTAURANT THREAT THE PERSONAL THEY THINK THAT THE PERSONAL IS A PERSONAL SLAVE

YOU CAN EAT FOR TIMES A DAY SOUP AND THAT IS FOR ME VERY NICE

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Our bathroom sink seemed to be clogged. We called reception and they promised to send maintenance right away but no one showed up for the two days we were there. We asked for a late check out - the response of the lady receptionist that we asked was very curt and unfriendly. There is a way to say 'no'. The room heating was also unbearably hot. We had to shut down the heating and open the balcony door.

The check in was smooth. Staff are helpful. Food was good - good variety and also lots of choices. Housekeeping do a good job. Extra pillows already there. A great plus! Room and bathroom were clean.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Nothing to not like

The hotel has been recently acquired by a new owner. He has appointed a new General Manager, Kemal Öztürk, and the changes are so evident. The staff are so much happier and now interact with the guests far more. We spoke to many of them about the changes and they were so positive. There is evidence of new investment and upgrading in all areas. Such a positive atmoshere. We have visited this hotel many times, it is one of our favourites, but these changes are taking it to a different level. The Spa area and swimming pool are welcoming and relaxing. The sports salon is exceptionally well fitted out with a range of machines rarely see in a hotel environment. Well done team! We will be back shortly and we cannot wait. Don't just hotel in Antalya, Porto Bello it.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Mattresses of the beds should be changed as soon as it is possible they are uncomfortable and your sleep can be tiring. It would be useful to have more information on public transport.

The Staff is very friendly food quality is excellent all inclusive dining option is much beyond expectations! New Year's Eve Party was a real surprise and was amazing, the Hotel did it's best. In American standards the Hotel might need a refurbishment sooner or later but everything is tidy, the rooms still look nice, the staff is very hard working, and the Hotel still provides a very pleasant atmosphere.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

As vegetarians although the vegetarian selection was plentiful it could have done with a set meal i.e vegetarian lasagne to which you can add accompaniments but other than that no issues

Good value for money as an all inclusive over the Christmas period. Staff were very pleasant and accommodating

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Nothing...

Sitting lobby with unlimited drinks coming... Comfy bed and view from balcony Sauna, Turkish Bath and Gym... Ambience... Tour offered from hotel via third party... Everything...

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

• Standard Triple Room

Please be more interest about your quests.You are 5 star be like this !!!

The room was not like as expected.We were 3 people and the room was very small and the bads were not normal for adults,there was a stupid bads for children.We couldn't sleep all night long.And the meals,lunch was excellent but dinner was disaster !!! I'm going to think double from now on,to stay in your hotel or not !

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

internet connection losts often, air conditioner couldnt work everytime, first and second floor rooms extremely noisy, rooms furniture old.

Staff is sympathetic, desserts perfect, hotel is close to city center, almost all rooms see beach and sea,

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The absence of hotel's representative at the beach, you should take the chaise longue by yourself, if there is no free one. The cleaning of the rooms is going by its own schedule, and even if you put the card "clean my room" and do it after 3-4pm, it will be not cleaned. The lifts live its own life :) Rather far from the center (but not far from the bus station), but it's about 40 TRL to Mark Antalya (Shopping mall) by taxi. We took this way.

Various menu in the restaurant. From the morning till the last evening! Let's eat all day long :) The special prices for SPA. Clean numbers, fine view at the mountains and sea ( Antalia Tower). Very frienly staff (everywhere). ( Best regards from family with small blond curly baby))) #637)

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I asked the reception for their business center for printing some papers and they said they don't have one

The view, The variety of food, The internet speed, Most of the staff, The location, The all-inclusive option makes it a real resort that you regret the short time you need to leave it for work.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

Wi-Fi from time to time interrupted, and nearly absent on the beach. The air conditioning only after 16:00

We was in early October 2016. The Junior Suite. The hotel has its own beach, and the cost and sunbeds, and mattresses, and umbrellas included in the room rate. Moreover, the free space was always there. Food and drink, enough always.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

We had a very bad experience with many of the staff, very bad attitude and have no problem arguing with you. The rooms were very very hot, when I complained several times they claimed the area is cool and they use one central system that is only turned on twice a day?! We were sweating at night. The food is really nothing special and basic, also repeating the menu. If you thought its near the cliffs and central of Antalya, it isn't. Its the last big hotel on the beach stretch, then its the road to Kemer etc.

The access to the beach is nice.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

The night program was weaker than other hotels. The furniture was old.

I took a suit it has a beautiful view to the beach. I like also the access to the beach through a tunnel was nice. The beach was clean and enjoyable

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

As an experienced Traveller in Turkey (and by that I mean someone who has spent more than half the year living there for the last 8 years) there was little not to like. However, if your prime reason for visiting The Porto Bello was to experience Antalya, Kaleici and Central Shopping this is not an ideal location. However, there are frequent dolmus (small buses) that go directly into town and if you have a car, parking is plentiful and close by. But after all, this is a beach front Hotel linked by tunnel to it's own private beach and beach club, so if you are looking for relaxation and easy going animation in the evenings, this would really suit you. To be honest, we liked it all very much- what's not to like ?

Both before booking and between booking and visiting, we seriously wondered if we had made the right choice of Hotel, judging by the tone of other published reviews .....But having been there - it is important to realise, The Porto Bello is predominantly a 50% Turkish Hotel with many more Germans, Dutch and Russian than British amongst the other guests. For us that was great, that's WHY we Travel. It represented great Value for Money and the Staff, right through from smiley Ahmet and Nasli on Reception to the Restaurant and Bar Staff, we couldn't have received better treatment. Both Indoor and Outdoor Pools were excellent and the Gym was distinctly better than average. The rooms were well maintained and clean with a nice long bath. The Buffet offered a good and varied choice of fresh food to suit all tastes and the A La Carte Restaurant on both our visits was Exceptional All in all, it was a great, good value Fully Inclusive Three Day Break and as guests we were made to feel very welcome and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The hotel the staff the food was awful same every day cater for the Europeans and Middle Easterns. No warm welcome feeling got spoke to like something on the bottom of your shoe British people are not welcome I was told by staff hated every minute 😡😡😡

The view

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Reception staff not too helpful and did not understand English too well. Could not find a quiet place to sit away from constant clubbing music playing, even on the beach. Not warned of stoney beach would have bought swimming shoes if we knew. Grossly understaffed in restaurant and bar area, empty tables not cleared in restaurant had to set up our own table. Not the fault of the waiters that worked so hard and deserved a well earned bonus. Shortage of seating in the outdoor bar area and sometimes the bar. The beach was like going back 20 years to beat others to the loungers. Spirits were put away around 11.15 even though the bar closed at 12. Beach bar closed at 4.30 even though it stated 6pm. Location not as expected, about 20 minutes drive to town and places of interest.

Food was excellent. Waiters/waitress's hard working some very friendly especially Tutcha, she should be on reception. Great tunnel access to the beach. Room very clean and comfortable. Drinks in mini bar replaced daily FOC.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Lunch time is to short

Every thing is good but lunch time is really short I was there for 4 nights I didn't have a chance for one lunch caz brackfast is from 7:30 to11 , lunch is from 12:30 to 2pm only 1/30 minutes for lunch

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

• Standard Triple Room

The reason I gave low rate despite the good location and great staff is because during our stay we found Bed bugs in our room in my Daughter and Son beds. They were suffering during the stay and I had to take my daughter to the hospital when I was in Istanbul after I left Antalya. The food & Beverage manager who noticed that we have a problem when we were standing in the lobby and took a good step by notifying I think the person who is responsible for Housekeeping . They came to our room and check and they found bed bugs in the bed, I do have pictures that I took as evidence. The hotel changed the room for us but we request that my daughter clothes to be washed and paid by the hotel but the hotel front desk refused our request.

The staff is great, the all inclusive is worth the money ,especially the buffet during breakfast, lunch and dinner, verity of fresh food , Location is good close to the beach, many things to do close by

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Air condition was very bad. many times of day the air condition was warm. rooms were very old alcoholic drinks did not quality and i think every whisky and vodka mix with water and the volume of alcohol was very low.

foods and staff were acceptable.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The music at the beach could be a little less noisy Also it is a shame that you can't get wine cocktails etc at the beach bar in the early evening to watch the Sun go down & generally relax

From checking in the staff were all so help full The food was so varied at each meal time The beach was lovely & they always made sure you got a beach bed even when it was busy

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I was missing the ventilation in the bathroom. There were some shows at late night which were very loud and although we closed the door we still could hear it and couldn't sleep. The receptionists were not prepared for questions like: how can we buy a bus ticket or where can we try parasailing? They were nice and helpful but sometimes they couldn't really help

We loved the meals at the restaurant of the hotel. The own beach was also perfect. Everyone was nice and helpful and the service was 5*

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

i have booked one month ago. when I arrive to the hotel the told me that the reservation was cancelled!!!! booking say that the hotel cancel and the hotel says that booking cancel and NO one care to give me a solution . when i came to book again I found that the price is 3 times more!!!! i stay there for one night . it was very bad

the place

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

The cleaning lady was very busy the earliest time she did our room was 12 at noon,

Staff, specially the waiters and waitresses were very friendly and tried their best to help and serve you, we really liked the entertainment and night time show. The private beach was very good, we liked the cats around it feels very homely as we have cat at home

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• Family Room (4 Adults)

They must improve their air conditioning giving that Antalya is really humid and hot in summer

This resort experience is amazing, everything is good including the rooms, the food and the staff

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Rooms had very old furniture, Air conditioning was an issue both in the rooms and the lobby. Food was not so great (all inclusive)

Location was great, just one street divides the hotel from the beach. Hotel has a great spa!

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

• Economy Double or Twin Room - All Inclusive

Air conditioners in the room were poor , wasn't strong enough to give us this coolnest in the room , we left it on all night but it was still too hot in the room , there wasn't anything liked about this hotel .

There wasn't much to like about it but only thing I'd liked about the hotel was the entertainment was pretty good

• Reviewed: 1 July 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The only slight remark is the absence of Wi-Fi at the beach, hope this will be easily arranged too.

Nice staff, tasty food, clean rooms and good service in all areas: lobby, pool, beach, reception, SPA - everywhere is very cosy and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 29 June 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Food !!! There was veriety of olives!!but main course was always1 or 2!!! bad and rubbish And snack time was extremley bad and left over food from morning and lunch And at room there was central ac but was sheduled to have rest time and when i asked for air condition mangement said its on rest time for another 3 hours !!!! And same at night !! However temperature was 34•

Basically mangement was good entertaining staff were good

• Reviewed: 23 June 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

air con is badly needed in main lounge area, poolside service could be better

very good selection and choice of food always fresh and hot (if other guests can be bothered to close lids)

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Everything perfect! Food is excellent, rooms are spacious and animation team is perfect!

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Friendly staff , clean rooms and good food.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Some personal they can’t speak good english

Food is perfect.!