Reviews of Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel 5 stars

Ciragan Caddesi No:46, Besiktas, 34349 Istanbul, Turkey

#794 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

I was charged twice for the room and it has been a month and...
    • Standard Room

I was charged twice for the room and it has been a month and I still didn’t receive back the original payment amount. I am trying to contact the hotel but until now there is no reply from them.

• Superior Room

They have one negative thing that if you arrive berfor 3 pm you cant make the ckeck in , you can do the check in after 3 pm, only this problem i have it with them i arrived 12 to the hotel and I recive my room at 3:15

It is very near to ortokoy street,

Last day with check out I met one guy on the reception was...
    • Premium Room with Sea View

Cleanness ,room was far with bad keys ,noisy cuz of disco below till morning, location is crowded of cars and many

Last day with check out I met one guy on the reception was very nice

Was definitely not worth the stay...
    • Junior Suite with Panoramic Bosphorus View

We were not told that our room was facing the night club, Ruby, and that the music in the club wouldn’t stop until 4-4:30am in the morning. It was really difficult/ almost impossible to sleep... We were also not told that our room was facing the wedding venue at the Radisson Blu Bosphorus, that there would be a wedding on Saturday, 8 September, and that the music wouldn’t stop until 1-1:30am in the morning. As per the law, the outside music on the Bosphorus needs to stop before midnight though. When we called the reception (not to stop the wedding but to figure out the situation), the receptionist said that they know the rules but can’t do anything...

Only the location

My experience with Radisson Blu Bosphorus
    • Junior Suite with Panoramic Bosphorus View

The staff not very cooperative, when checked in the bill boy brought my luggage to me in reception desk and left me to carry them to the room my self, I asked for ice and no body brought any thing, when the hous keeping cleaned my room they never refilled the coffee and they took the coffee cups and didn't replace them, they never replace the water and when I asked one of them in the corridor he directed me to their store to take what I want my self !. The building is very old but renovated but still shows except for reception and restaurants. I booked a junior sweet but it's really a deluxe room comparing to other hotels there was not sofa nor a table to call it a sweet. The price was too high for property and the Service. The best thing in hotel is the view and the location.. they were amazing other than this I wouldn't even think to stay in that hotel again.

Location and view.

Bad !!! Will never repeat it !!!
    • Standard Room

The staff was very unprofessional, the house keeping they opened the door on us 4 times despite of us putting the "do not disturb tag" , they put us in a room which have to beds and then they combined them together which was so uncomfortable, many items was messing inside the room such as but not limited to (bathroom ropes) and when we asked the reception about these items he was telling us "check everything once's so we can bring them one time !!!".

Amazing hotel
    • Standard Room

The only thing bad about the location is the traffic if you take a taxi you will stuck in the trafiic near the hotel for around 30 minutes just to leave the street near the hotel but nice location if you want to walk around

Amazing hotel

They way they talk to guest, Specially the Hotel manger I...
    • Standard Room

They way they talk to guest, Specially the Hotel manger I met when I checked in. He had very I likely attitude he was shouting at us. He mad my stay with my family to be the worst two vacations day I spent on my life. He choose for us the worst room 220, the street noise so high. Not clean . The paint wall missed up. NOT CLEAN AT ALL. We came back with skin sensitivity. I told them that I have two baby boys and please find us good room. He answered ( IF YOU WANT TAKE OR CANCEL YOUR BOOKING AND YOUR Money will be back after maybe 4 days AND BY THE WAY YOU MIGHT BE CHARGED FOR FIRST Night BECAUSE NOW TURKISH TIME IS 6PM) . When those people in charge (hotel Manger) as he said when I asked him to call his supervisor. An recommended from my side. Never every I will go to any R Blue hotel around the word because of the two night. I will let all my family friends never go to this hotel. I will need an apology from the hotel. And I will be emailing the Main office when I get back to my country.

Staff are not professional, after granting late checkout...
    • Standard Room

Staff are not professional, after granting late checkout they knock the door improperly while sleeping and force me to checkout earlier than the agreed hour.

The one thing that I truly liked about this hotel is the...
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

I booked a twin beds room and asked for an extra bed and an early chick in, they respond “we well see what we can do” instead, i checked in one hour late on the excuse that i asked for a 3 beds room and this room well need time to prepare ! When i got the room there was no extra bed and i had to ask for it again !! Took about an hour btw The breakfast was ok not good ! But ok The property is very loud at night because of the wedding hall next door The wifi was always disconnecting and very slow

The one thing that I truly liked about this hotel is the view and the location, it has a wonderful view on the Bosphorus and near Ortaköy region which was very nice especially at night and full with resturant and caffe shops and small stores.

Do not recommend this for vacation at all
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

Small hotel with a very small dark depressing lobby Too expensive for what it offered You can hear the traffic and outside music very late at night It has no pool Small rooms with boring design

The staff were amazing

View is fabulous and service was ok to a 4 stars hotel and...
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

Traffic was a waste of time to reach hotel at night-and staff need to talk more and better english!

View is fabulous and service was ok to a 4 stars hotel and not 5 stars hotel

• Standard Room

Staff unhelpful really they are not professional and not nice +Room was in bad smell while smoking not allowed it seems like some one just finished his cigarette now + air conditioner was not working ( broken) and the room was very hot I couldn’t sleep all the night + they have the opportunity to be the best ( location + facilities) but they don’t manage it right ( man power) is the worst in the world.

Location Restaurant views

Wide room
    • Premium Room with Sea View

Towels not clean Location very bad no tram or metro near Air conditional not working properly Concierge was not available One night there was wedding till very late time we could not sleep well because of that.

Wide room

Everything at this hotel was great;
    • Standard Room

Everything at this hotel was great; the room, the view, the food and the bar. But what I found outstanding was the staff; friendly, accommodating, welcoming and helpful in every respect and at all the echelons; reception, concierge, barmen, breakfast and restaurant personnel and room cleaning staff. I very warmly recommend this hotel. If you find street noises disturbing (this is a problem in Istanbul) I would suggest you book a room with a sea view. Even though the street is quite noisy (nightclub nearby) most of the noise is blocked when the window is closed; the isolation is excellent.

Bad facility at a great location
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

Small rooms. Bad lighting. No smoking rooms had smoke smell. Bathtubs are poorly designed ...safety hazard in fact in climbing and getting off from them.

My go-to hotel in Istanbul
    • Premium Room with Sea View

Some rooms are a bit on a smaller side, but still perfectly fine for my stay.

Great location by the Bosphorus, great breakfast, good service and tidy, quiet rooms.

Disappointing.
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

Room description was deceiving, the higher rate Bosphorus room does not oversee the bridge. Staff didn’t want to upgrade the room under any cost nor accepted late checkout mentioning the hotel was almost empty at that time.

Location, location, location.

Not much to the hotel but the location was great.
    • Premium Room with Sea View

They were having a few issues with their WiFi but we had no other issues.

Not much to the hotel but the location was great. Good area for walking around and seeing life in Istanbul.

Amazing location but not a 5 stars hotel
    • Standard Room

The rooms is not considered as 5 stars ... she. I requested a double bed but instead they have provided a two joined single bed ... I asked the reception staff and he changed the room the next day to a double bed room which was better.

The hotel location The staff

Nice hotel
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

Expensive hotel and lobby too small , it should be a bigger because the hotel 5 stars

The location and view and breakfast and thanks for Mr. Burhan for upgrading my room

The staff were so helpful.
    • Premium Room with Sea View

The staff were so helpful. My giance had forgotten his phone in the cab upon arrival. They did their best tp eetrieve it by getting the lisence plate number from the camera and calling the taxi station at the airport. They were awesome!

Wonderful
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

The concierge did not help me in making resevation to a show that I wanted to attend

The location was wonderful, the room was clean and service was good

Asked info on the restaurants just outside the hotel and the...
    • Standard Room

Asked info on the restaurants just outside the hotel and the answer was all are closed in that part of the year so we had dinner internally. The evening after we went there after our business day to make some pictures and all were open with a lot of people enjoying nice dinner. Not clear yet the reason of that info provided...

Staff very friendly and helpful and professional
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

The cleanliness of the room, carpet need big time cleaning, furniture of the room very compared to the price charged.

Staff very friendly and helpful and professional Concierge desk was really professional in assisting us and providing right advises. Smiley staff View from the room was breathtaking

It was an awful stay and it was for a special occasion but ended up to unpleasant memories
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

Room booked was not up to my expectation, the partial sea view was very bad and made worst was the dirty window, the room size was less than 30 sqm as shown at the website. Very bad experienced. Supposed to stay for 3 nights but decided to check-out after a night and moved somewhere else. Despite of the inconveniences the refund request was not considered at all.

Could have been nicer
    • Superior Room

There was a disco at the bar next to hotel until 3 in the morning, very loud. Requested an in-room breakfast but it was never delivered.

Nice staff. Extended my checkout time for free

Excellent location, below average hotel.
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

There is a lot of noise at late night which is really annoyed us. Also, the room is too small and need re-furniture. Safety box is wasted and need to be replaced.

The location of the hotel is wonderful.

We had everything someone would expect from a hotel stay.. Thanks to all

Nothing really

We liked the location, the staff on the reception were very cooperative, well English spoken, the breakfast was excellent. We stayed at a standard room, it wasn't specious but gave us the feeling of the space. We appreciated that we were allowed to stay 2 extra hours beyond the check out time We will stay at this Raddison when we go back to Istanbul

Location is very good
    • Standard Room

I stayed the neighbourhood building, which belongs to hotel, why they didn't arrange in main building I don't understand and I didn't like to stay other building

Location is very good

Paying this much I was expecting much more!
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

It's just like a 4 start hotel, not more brighting and shining and not with brilliant services and facilities. The rooms was so called "Superior Bosphorus Room" when booking making you expect view to the Bosphorus but it surprised me when I have been guided to a room with 10 inches of view to the Bosphorus! when I complained I heard back "THESE ROOMS ARE PARTIAL SEA VIEW NOT FULL SEA VIEW" -believe me no one name that "view" at all-. Thanks goodness of reception staff they changed my room with a better view that was really meaning partially sea view (vs. Panoramic view - like what reception guy pointed). Other negative point was that no staff were there to take my luggages off the taxi and bring it to my room! i enjoyed all the rest.

Breakfast was excellent like the other Radisson Blu hotels of Istanbul, however i still remember Radisson Blu Sisli had a better breakfast than radisson Blu Bosphoros. On the other hand the terrace to the Bosphorus was really a great value. Reception staffs were quite polite and supportive. Location is really great.

good location with good service
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

the showers are the old style its higher than the floor level where you need to raise your leg to enter the shower area, which is uncomfortable and dangerous for older people or kids.. room size is normal.

the location is really nice.. it is right at the sea,, the hotel is clean and comfortable, staff were friendly and helpful.. they serve with a smile and try to help whenever they can.. overall we loved the hotel

Location and view great !
    • Presidential Suite with Terrace and Bosphorus View

Service is terrible.... when you ask simple things like bringing out bags to room during check in or simple toothbrush, we needed to call concierge 3-4 times.... Also they come to check mini bar in the room when I was showering and entered the roomwithout permission... Impossible to understand... such a cool place with such a poor service....

Location and view great !!!

Good location but
    • Superior Room

Business room without nespereso capsules ! , no adapters , and verry late response about any request . This things usually happen in this hotel and still continue

Just location

It was a good choice I would stay there, again, without a second thought.
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

The room supposedly had a Bosphorus view. In did we had this, but in an extremely partial view! They should be more flexible for late check out since they have this availability....

The Matress in the room .

Absolute rubbish, not worth spending any penny would not recommend any one to stay here
    • Standard Room

Everything needs to be improved right from customer service, the staff lacks the skills and even for things like we needed a big taxi and staff said we cannot arrange. Hotel rooms and facilities were trash, things like coffee machine , coffee schaes were not adequate, bottle of water we were told they would only give us 2 small bottles. I wish I had not booked this hotel. Swissotel was much better value.

Absolute rubbish hotel, not worth spending any penny or dollar, everything from the staff who is so reluctant to assist, with absolute lack of customer service skills, the room placement and bathroom were structurally quite impractical and poorly designed. The bath tub to step out was about 1 and half feet high with possibility to accident and in fact at one point I was about to slip my foot and fall. No room view with very small room, no coffee kettle placement points all in all absolute rubbish experience. Would highly not recommend this place to anyone at least I would avoid RADDISON as a brand.

A lovely hotel in a great location on the waterfront in Ortakoy - excellent for cafes and bars!
    • Premium Room with Sea View

The show in the bath was a bit disappointing and tricky to get in and out of.

Our room was a really good size with a fabulous view of the beautiful Bosphorus and the bridge. The bed was really comfortable and the room very clean. We ordered breakfast in our room one morning which was very generous and delicious. The hotel is the lovely area of Ortakoy which is excellent for restaurant, cafes and bars.

Rating of the hotel is overrated but still incredible view and amazing terrace!
    • Premium Room with Sea View

When I arrived half of the lights didint work so I had to ask reception to fix it as well as air conditioner (it was providing the warm air only, considering that it was +21-23 outside during the day I am convinced it is not acceptable). My room was facing a crowded street (even though windows were quite good to keep room in silence but still not enough). The mirrow in the bathroom slid along the edges, it is not acceptable at the 5 star hotel according to the US and European standards. To be frank I would never rate this hotel with 5 stars. Based on the said above I believe I should double-check the ratings of the hotels mentioned on Booking.com using other websites in the future in order to get proper and accordant ratings and reviews. BR, Maria Kamdina

Amazing location, great view over Bosphorus and stunning terrace to have a coffee at!

Good room
    • Standard Room

The A/C was down and they didn’t bother to fix it we had to open the windows the whole time for a little air knowing that the neighborhood was very noisy

Good room

Handy hotel for the attractions of Ortakoy with lovely breakfast.
    • Standard Room

The attitude of the desk staff with no joined up thinking. We actually missed a get together on Sunday because we were not told that our friends had actually called at the hotel just a few minutes before we returned from a walk. We waited for them a further hour, only to go to the party by ourselves. The staff knew the room number they had asked for and had no excuse for not telling us. Also, the taxi they booked for us to the airport was unroadworthy. The seatbelt housings were smashed and did not work. The driver was dangerous, even by Turkish standards. We were scared stiff by his undertaking and overtaking and his last minute lane changes. I had seen an unroadworthy taxi pick up a previous customer and particularly asked for a safe one. A disgrace! It was extremely awkward and dangerous, stepping into and out of the shower. Nothing to hold on to and very slippery indeed. Awful view of the street and noisy at night.

The delicious selection of breakfast fruit, meats, cheeses, vegetables, cereals and drinks of many kinds. Lovely bread selection too, from simit to wholemeal rolls etc. Good variety of freshly cooked eggs too. The view of the Bosphorus from the dining room was lovely. Large comfortable bed.

The staff was generally helpful
    • Standard Room

We got an 'apartment' room which was very noisy even at night as it was facing a busy street. Wifi was too weak and didn't work in the room. Shower head was broken and leaking water.

The staff was generally helpful

I’ve been in this hotel and my trip was awesome, this time staffs were the worst part p
    • Superior Room

staffs need to be friendly and to traind more about the costumer service, their attitude they way they speak and even they don’t smile except of one!! They are not helpful at all

Location! Amazing for elderly people they can’t just walk 2 minuets to the best view in Istanbul ortakoy .. breakfast in the hotel is worthy view and the variety of food is noticeable

I loved the breakfast area, how is it on the Bosphorous.
    • Standard Room

It's also a hassle to get our of that area because its too crowded, and there is too much noise in the surrounding.

I loved the breakfast area, how is it on the Bosphorous. Excellent breakfast, perfect location.

One of the best hotels in Istanbul considering the location but need to fix their AC issue
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

I didn't like the response of the reception staff cuz I feel they just manipulated me whenever I asked them to fix the AC In my room since it was shut down every night around 2 am till morning which is really suspicious to have this problem every night at the same time

I liked the magnificent bosphorus view from my room & the bed comfort with great room service & cleanliness beside the Charming & breathtaking view from Breakfast lounge which is over the bosphorus directly

Professional and amicable staff.
    • Premium Room with Sea View

The roads near the hotel are always busy... TOO much traffic. We need to like 30 mins in car to move for a few meters.

Professional and amicable staff... Nice view on the terrace. Location near ortokoy area...

never visit Turkey very dangerous country and very bad people
    • Superior Room

the worest country you can travel too i highly don't recomned to travel to Turky it's not safe and the people are the worest people you can emajen

locatio

Excellent staying on excellent country 👍

The Resturant staff of the Breakfast buffet doesn't offer any help 🙁

The view is marvelous 😍😍, full room facilities and more under your request at any time.

I love istambul and staying at Raddisson Blue Bosphorus

Helpful staff.Great location

The location is superb . Nearby caffies and restaurants. Shops also for traditional accessorirs are within walking distance. The breakfast is full of variaties of food while enjoying the Bosphorus views. I have been to this hotel for 3 times and its my favourate.

The location is excellent and the room very comfortable with...
    • Standard Room

Frontdesk personnel could have been more communicative and helpful

The location is excellent and the room very comfortable with everthing that you need. Loved the restaurant outside, spectacular view. Seafood was excellent

Won't stay there again
    • Superior Room

Booked business class room expecting to have a balcony but there was none, apparently only 4 rooms has a balcony, very disappointed as it wasn't worth paying the premium price for the room. When we complained, the Receptionist and the hotel manager weren't helpful at all.

View from the room was good

Ok, but will find somewhere less noisy when i go back to Istanbul next month.
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

Difficult to sleep as it was very very noisy with thudding music until 05-00 every morning from the hotel next door. Air conditioning did not work and therefore the room was very warm unless the window was left open to let in the noise and the mosquitoes, i ended up with 12 bites. Traffic in this area is horrendous.

i have stayed at this hotel a number of times in the past, the last time being 2010, since then it has become "tired", however the staff performance is still first class. The location is excellent.

Large room, Tea, Coffee, Iron & Board, large screen tv,...
    • Standard Room

Large room, Tea, Coffee, Iron & Board, large screen tv, free WiFi, hairdryer, ample towels Everything you would expect from Radisson Blu. Friendly staff, help with taxis etc. Will definitely stay there again.

Do not expect anything. This is hotel should be a three star hotel.
    • Superior Room

Everything but the location. This should not be a five star hotel! Three times I have found a mound of ants in my room, I called and nothing was done. There is no one to help with the luggage. The staff is rude. Will never come back. Worse experience.

The location.

Great stay for not more than 2 days
    • Standard Room

A lot of traffic around this area

Friendly staff Close to attractive places I rocmend to download Uber applaction and use it there .it is cheaper than taxi

Nice experience . could be better
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

Reception gave us a totally different room from our booking reservation ( no view , small size ) ,they changed next day after our refusal this is bad . Drinking water and many items in bathroom not served unless requested . Cleanliness is medium .

location great near many facilities in Ortakoy . Breakfast is good with the nice view

Good location, but unpleasant atmosphere
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

small, view is not good, no car parking, staff are very rigid & too formal, no welcome smile, u don't feel at home

close to Artakoy area where many people gather & do shopping

Amazing hotel with amazing personnel.

We loved everything.

Hotel personnel are awesome. Location is awesome. At the very entrance you will be greeted by Havva, Garbis, Gokhan and many other welcoming faces. Berk Ulgez assistant front office manager with Serhat and Eyup and two lovely ladies, I am very sorry I do not remember their names welcomes you to the hotel and will help you with everything. Breakfast by Bosphorus was amazing with morning greeting from Guven Yerlikaya who leads a wonderful team of young people to help you enjoy incredibly varied breakfast. Melisa, Hakan, Berk, Sait, Burcu, Ogun, Ibrahim ve Murat will help you enjoy yourself with this amazing breakfast set up by lovely Sebal and her team. The hotel is not only on the Bosphorus it is at a lovely neighborhood called Ortakoy with historical church, synagogue and mosque are all within couple minutes of walking distance from each other. Ortakoy streets are lovely, full of people doing their daily chores. There are many stores for every need. The grocery stores and greengrocers and pharmacies and local restaurants are all within 5-10 minute walking distance if you want to stay close by. We did. You can even pick the most sumptuous cashmere and silk scarves near by store Cashmere Bosphorus.

Excellent Hotel and Best Service.
    • Standard Room

The breakfast was very delicious but needs more variety but other wise it was amazing.

It was very nice and clean and the service was amazing. The views and location are excellent as well.

Disappointed hotel
    • Suite with Terrace and Bosphorus View

Its not worth to stay in this hotel pictures in the net are not what you will find in the real I have booked the corner suite unfortunately it I was disappointed, I never seen small bathroom all my life. I asked them to transfer my to the best suit they have but I asked to see it first, it was disappointed I spoke to the duty manger that i won't stay in the hotel, the charge me for the first night .

Excellent location with kind and polite staff.
    • Junior Suite with Panoramic Bosphorus View

No pool is available in the hotel. Sever traffic during afternoon and all night so transfer is very difficult

Excellent location with kind and polite staff. Very clean .Our Suite was comfortable with good extrabeds.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

no sufficient Cleanliness
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

every single thing sine i checked in, room was unclean food from last guest around the room, bed with hair, bath room has un stable shower and damaged mirror, lamps beside the bed are full of dirt and dust realy bad experince and dirty room . the managers tried their best by giving me complimentary dinner and as well change the room but no use all rooms are almost same and Cleanliness is really not good

reception staff = average - poor managers (night / day) = v.good

Lack off assistance and interest on reception, as example on...
    • Standard Room

Lack off assistance and interest on reception, as example on our request to make assist and provide us with plaster, staff did not even check if they have

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Hotel was small and does'nt look like a Five star
    • Standard Room

I did'nt like the washroom , they were too small and slippery.And also the glass console which was dangerous for families with small kids. My son got injured with the glass console. And don't take taxi from Radisson blu , the taxi guy will overcharge and in the end they don't charge you according to the taxi meter. I blame Radisson blu because the hotel's name was written on the Taxi.

Location was excellent , Its on the Bosphorus , nothing else special in this Hotel.

Best breakfast ever on Besphorus view
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

Traffic to reach hotel, most taxies refuse to pick up you when you tell them the location or they will charge you 4 times charges

Amazing breakfast on Besphorus

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

BAD SMELL IN ROOM I ASK FOR NONSMOKING ROOM AND THEY GIVE ME SMOKING ROOM VERY BAD SMELL IN BATHROOM SERVICE NOT PROFICIENT RUED RECEPTION VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

NOTHING

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Good locations and bosphore view.
    • Standard Room

During our stay the cleaning was that good. It seems that water only was used for cleaning bath. Also, the room services nocked on the door at 9:00 am while the not disturbe electronic sign was on.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Just the Location
    • Standard Room

Stuff! , one of them he was very rude, also i booked room and they gave me other one !!! The answer from them is sorry we cant do any thing for you!!!!

Just the Location

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Location and junior suite room view of Bosphor
    • Superior Room

Small hotel's lobby, it wasn't like five star hotels and poir quality of breakfast and room air conditioner

Location and junior suite room view of Bosphor

It's good but could be better.
    • Standard Room

They have one of the staff named Laly, her way of dealing with me was rude & impolite & reflecting a bad reputation of the Radisson blu posphorus staff.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Unforgettable stay I strongly recommend to exquisite hotel lovers ,,,
    • Standard Room

-Washing basin in standard rooms is out of bathroom and this is bad design of the room . -No ventilation in bathrooms , changed room cox of that but remains same. Nobody gave answer -Restaurant is great in most aspects but very poor in Turkish pastry which Turkey is famous for which you can find in most of Istanbul hotels . Daily water not served to the rooms unless requested . More Arabic entertainment TV channels would be very appropriate .

location , terraces , restaurant , reception staff , wellness center , area around hotel , excellent place for view meditation ,

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

room smelling the cigarette, very noisy neighbors
    • Premium Room with Terrace and Sea View

I have asked for a non smoking room , however my room was smelling strongly cigarette ! I have a door in my room giving access to another room, so I could here all night people partying in connected room. In the morning I have asked to change the room , the staff replied that they can not do anything ... I am not planning to come back to this hotel again despite great location

Geographical situation and breakfast

Hotel staff are not transparent BUT location is great.
    • Junior Suite with Panoramic Bosphorus View

Front desk staff are not transparent and not fair Some of the Staff cleaners are not efficient How they describe the rooms in booking.com is an eyewash Bosphors view in most of business class and junior suit rooms are not as announced.. they are same as superior rooms.. price differences are not worth it. Water pressure in shower is weak The first two days in our stay room 202 was freezing cold, until they moved us in another room 201.

Location is perfect

good
    • Standard Room

The bed is a backbreaking. the room carpet need to be updated. Room chair not good. We booked as a genius member, we supposed to have a welcoming drinks, early check in and late check out. We didn't get the drinks and they refused the late checkout!!!!

The location is perfect, the staff and housekeeping was good. Also the message was excellent.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

good location.
    • Standard Room

Staff and service. I booked a room with master bed instead got a twin bed. When asked to change the receptionist said they dont have it and if they want they can cancel the booking at 12 midnite raining outside with luggage i had no choice then to accept what they offered.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Very good
    • Standard Room

I'd prefer bathrobe instead of towel. Unfortunately there was only towel in the room.

Professional and friendly staff. Especially Mr Sertaç at the reception was very helpful and kind. Thanks again for the welcome coffee.

Browse Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel traveller photo gallery