Reviews of Radisson Blu Conference & Airport Hotel Istanbul 5 stars

E-5 Karayolu Yanyol No:20 Kucukcekmece, Kucukcekmece, 34295 Istanbul, Turkey

#773 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

Very rude staff
    • Standard Guest Room

One of the staff from the bar is very rude. In fact he called our room at 1:30 am for a problem they had with the bill... we chosen this hotel because the hotel was close to the airport and we can have a nice sleep and getting ready for the next flight. But unfortuently the rude staff of the bar spoiled our sleep!! What he said is very intresting as when he called without any excuse he said ' you must come to the bar now and pay in cash right now'!!. They also took my CC details at the time of arrival so they could use my CC. Anyway, the day after i wanted to speak with the hotel manager but i could only speak with the front desk manager and he only mentioed that they are sorry!!! Absence of traning is visible and the hotel is more like a 3 star than a 5 star!! Anyway, not recomanded at all.

Location is ok. But not very close to the airport as you have to pay about 15 euro by taxi to the hotel.

Good Hotel with poor customer service
    • Standard Guest Room

Poor / No Wifi connection in rooms. Reception Staff seems not interested / not responsive. Despite of requesting Wakeup alarm, no one bothered to ring or apologise for not waking me up.

Location and shuttle connection to Airport

Very convenient.
    • Standard Guest Room

The amability of the personnel, always willin to help, the location is very nice , close to the armoni shopping mall and the surroundings full of stores and colors , i will come back for sure

Close to the airport
    • Business Class Room

Rooms were too warm and could not be adjusted with remote control in the rooms. Taking into account windows cannot be open, the temperature should be adjustable by the guest.

Close to the airport

Stay only if you have an early flight.
    • Standard Guest Room

Never spent so much time on a check in. We waited 30 minutes to conclude it.

The location is good when you have a super early flight. They have a transfer once a hour to take the guests to the airport.

Stay at Radisson Blu Conference hotel in Istanbul
    • Standard Guest Room

room service was slow, exchange rates there are higher than upmarket, staff could smile more especially security guards, smoking rooms

comfortable rooms, friendly staff but English must be improved for some, shuttle bus service is a winner, taxi are readily available when called from the hotel

Totally rubbish, will not stay here again, far too many mistakes and totally not restful.
    • Duplex Junior Suite

Where do I start ? First, there was no shuttle bus waiting for us, with no sign at Istanbul airport to tell us where the bus stop was. This was particularly disconcerting as I was stopped every few feet by random men wanting me to take their taxi... the very situation I was wanting to avoid. I hate Istanbul airport and this made it worse. I eventually had to take a random taxi which stopped several hundred feet short of the hotel and told us to walk! The check in was acceptable. The room I had booked was a Junior suite with a sitting area separate to the twin bedded room. There was only one comfortable chair in this area ! There was only one bathrobe and slippers !! In the bedroom area, there was absolutely no where to put clothes, even the ones we took off, no chair, no rack, nothing. There was a central table between the two beds for the hotel phone - which they didnt answer when I used it. We ordered room service on the Radisson Blu app, received a confirmation message and waited, and waited and waited... after an hour I tried the phone again which they finally managed to answer to find that the menu was totally different. So we ordered again, and again waited, at least another 1/2 hour. The food was cold, the dessert was not what was ordered and a glass of red wine was brought too, which was not ordered. On turning out the lights, one light would not turn off. The engineer came up eventually and had to unscrew the bulb to get it out. I will not be staying in a Radisson Blu again. Totally unacceptable for the level of room I booked.

The air conditioning was satisfactory.

• Business Class Room

If you’re booking through booking.com they’ll not help you with any thing. They even got us sit in lobby for over 2 hrs as their check in was at 2. They had no problem picking us early but couldn’t helped us providing a room earlier.

The room was big
    • Business Class Room

I was put in a smoking room . The room was so far from the lifts . Bed was not comfortable, everything in the room were so low, tables , beds, toiler seats and other facilities.

The room was big

Possibly Best Transit Hotel.
    • Standard Guest Room

Upon arrival checkin was very fast and also got an upgrade for a very low additional amount of money. Beds were comfortable and other than that is was ok. Afterall it was only for 1 night. There is a large variety to choose from during breakfast. Kitchen caters for practically everyone. A free shuttle to the airport is also available leaving every hour. Location is of a 10/10 for transiting in Istanbul and wishing to rest the night. 10/10 would recommend.

I already explain above.
    • Business Class Room

I was totally unhappy during the stay and I’m considering a wrong decision to stay in this hotel.

Staff behavior was totally unfriendly and non professional especially the male staff on the reception. I will never come to this hotel

bed was nice and big
    • Duplex Junior Suite

no window to outside from the delux junior suite. only window to the interior of hotel. tv was awful, 17inch monitor, no music channel at all, not to speak for some sports channels. mini bar was empty :)

bed was nice and big

Everything else was good.
    • Business Class Room

We reserved no smoked rooms but we get it smoked rooms. Their answer was that they could not replace us because they were full. It was delusional. It was difficult to stay and sleep in a room without oxygen. Breakfast is a great choice, but there is plenty of what it is from yesterday. Wellnes was not in operation...

Everything else was good.

Friendly check-in staff, comfortable room, although a bit...
    • Standard Guest Room

Noisy neighbours across the centre open quadrant that we couldn't get away from because of the layout. The central a/c was very hot and we couldn't get it cooler. Perhaps it's still on a winter setting or something?

Friendly check-in staff, comfortable room, although a bit small.

Good location (for the current airport anyway; things will change when the new airport opens).
    • Standard Guest Room

More attention to the complimentary toiletries and the coffee station would be appreciated. First stay there was only tea. No coffee or milk. Second stay we had two conditioners and two shower gels, but no shampoo or body lotion. It was a transit stay so we had no toiletries of our own with us. The towels on the second stay were also quite old and a bit tatty.

The free airport shuttle was great and very convenient, thank you. For our second stay we requested early check-in, which we got and were very grateful for. Our first stay was in a room that overlooks the open quadrant and there were noisy people across the way, which made it difficult to get the rest between flights we needed. This second stay we were given a lovely room in the quiet business section of the hotel that was perfect for our needs. Super comfy, large bed.

great , love it , definitely will recommend, value for money , free shuttle
    • Standard Guest Room

Nothing comes to mind as everything was great at the hotel

everything , room food and service, Sehran has been very accommodating, ease of check in and you get what ask for ,

Sooooo bad
    • Standard Guest Room

There was no swimming pool, the staff told us they dont have pool until summer😑 , the room was so dark and with no outdoor views and no fresh air the staff were rude and the rooms were so cold

The breakfast offered was the same for the 4 days we stayed...
    • Executive Suite

The room had issued with the bathroom smelling from the open drain knob. We had asked for fixing but was not done. the roll up bed requested was not provided on night 4 nor were blankets / pillows provided inspite of requestes every hour from 7 pm to 2 am

The breakfast offered was the same for the 4 days we stayed - a change would be good.

Close to the airport.
    • Standard Guest Room

The halls of the hotel smell to cigarrette. The breakfast price 15 euros is very expensive for Instambul.

Close to the airport. The shuttle service is great. They upgraded to a better room because they delayed a little in the early checkin I requested.

Value for money. Good breakfast. Excellent location in close proximity to airport.
    • Standard Guest Room

The shower was a bit unkept. The water was flowing out and made the floor very wet in room 157. There were no drinks at breakfast aside from tea and coffee. Shuttle should be provided to CNR expo.

The check in process with Mr. Berket was amazing. He had given us a complimentary room upgrade. He was very professional and friendly. The shuttle service was nice to have from the airport.

it's ok if you need an overnight stay.
    • Standard Guest Room

Apparently reception staff has problems with maths First when I checked in, the receptionist told me that the cost would be 45 euros. Next morning his colleague claimed that aforementioned was price without VAT and that I should pay 18% extra. According to his calculations I had to pay 54 euros, which was a few euros more if you count in TL base (around 48 euros). Had to argue with them for a while before checking out. Total mess

Room was very big and spacious. Bed was also much bigger than I expected, had a good sleep

Awsome
    • Standard Guest Room

nothing comes to mind , so i can honestly say the staff does a great job

Sehran was extremely accommodating and helpful location is convenient for business travel as it close to airport considering traffic The room was very nice and spacious , breakfast was very well presented and tasteful On my next trip i am definitely booking a room with Raddison Blu Airport hotel One thing i would like to add with regards to Raddison chain hotels is that they maintain their standards internationally

Not the usual Radisson Blu standard, will not stay there again.
    • Standard Guest Room

The room was uncomfortably hot, no ac working, no windows to open. Dinner was not as good as expected

Breakfast was ok but not up to Radisson Blue standards. Check in staff were very welcoming and friendly.

Convinient, but service for a receipt&invoice is disappointed
    • Standard Guest Room

1. Officer said they will send a receipt&invoice to my e-mail, but there is nothing. With a phone call and sending e-mail for a remind, but there is no response. 2. Windos is not double system, so if your room is road side, you can hear some noise from cars and airplanes. If you are sensitive to noise especially with sleeping time, opposite side room to road is better.

1. Near to airport. 2. Shuttle for airport is possible by free. 3. Hotel restaurant is good. 4. Room Condition is also good.

It was close to airport and easy to get there by taxi.
    • Standard Guest Room

They air condition unit didn't work as the room was so hot and couldn't control the temperature. So was sweating most of the night while trying to sleep.

It was close to airport and easy to get there by taxi. Staff were friendly and helpful. the room was a good size with good shower.

Glad it was only for one night. Never again.
    • Standard Guest Room

Very tired hotel. Room was grubby and uncomfortable. Eat at the bar, service was indifferent and food of a low standard. This hotel belongs in the 80's. Not what you'd expect from Raddison.

I booked hotel with a spa, pool, sauna, hammam, but when I...
    • Standard Guest Room

I booked hotel with a spa, pool, sauna, hammam, but when I came everything was in maintenance. And nobody care about this, no discount for living. "Paid for pizza, but get only bread".

Stay was fine. Room was nice - view of a side street was not great, swimming pool being closed bad
    • Standard Guest Room

Lack of facilities as advertised.

Pool was closed for maintanence. Although I understand - they charge a high price for all facilities available. I chose this hotel for its location and swimming pool. Need to tell people - even a sign would be nice instead of having to ask. When does it open? "We do not know, has been closed for some time now". Great!

Just good
    • Standard Guest Room

Could not find information on hotel free shuttle location at the airport so had to take taxi from airport

Breakfast to be served earlier than 0600am for early mornng departures

Very large rooms , artistic decor , most friendly , staff, good food

Nothing , just all great

The hotel staff was the best I have seen in turkey , mr Arhan was so helpful , he changed our room as my wife does not like the room in basement , also we told them keep our luggage for 4 days as we have to Travell to izmir , so calm and quote place , you can see water from the windows , indoor pool , great Gym , All so Good , actually when the hotel staf is Good , the whole family is happy . Room many is also Supper , quick service ! , bathrooms clean with amenities , breakfast early 6 All best Farrukh and family Pakistan

was excellent for making the worth for money during my business trip

Nothing specific.

I liked everything in the hotel, especially the staff were very courteous and supportive. Great value for money for a business trip.

Relaxing night near Atatürk Airport
    • Standard Guest Room

Not particularly about the Hotel itself but the shuttle service from the airport to the Hotel isn't easy to find and nobody couldn't give me more informations.

Very helpful and kind staff, Murat was very fast and made my check-in in minutes giving me the card for the room which was very spacious, with a large and very comfortable bed and even a bathtub! The room also had a working desk. Since I just slept and took a shower for a few hours during a connection I can't say very much, but everything went great for me.

Good Hotel to stay. Nice restaurant.
    • Standard Guest Room

I did request hotel about pickup but instead of pointing out shuttle they told be they can arrange pickup at Euro 35 + taxes.... Not good when they could have informed about the shuttle which is being run by them for no charges!

Hotel was at nice distance to airport quite convenient. Suggest they clarify airport shuttle time on their site and location. Due to absence of which I was conned at airport for 200 TL by being told airport shuttle starts at 9 AM, while they start at 5.30AM and at every hour there off.

The hotel is fine for a few days stop over for connecting flights
    • Standard Guest Room

The staff was very friendly, the hotel is close to the airport, shuttle service to and from the airport

We have been asked to upgrade to a family room as they did not have extra bed and was charged accordingly. The room had its parquet lifting up from the floor with very sharpe edges dangerous to walk on and had to place baggage in different area of the room so the kids will not hurt themselves. We also food needle in one of the pillows. The room smelled damp. It was for one night so we did not bother so much, but stayed in this hotel many time before and most likely will not want to stay in these type of rooms again. The dinner in the restaurant was not that great, but Breakfast was very good, coffee not good.

Quite and convenient apart the mosque waking you up 5 o...
    • Standard Guest Room

For an airport hotel, having the shuttle once an hour only it is not so good. Generally taking a shuttle from Ataturk is a kind of safari but you see other hotels shuttle waiting in front of the airport at least 15 minutes, this one just passed by, you have to recognize it in the traffic, shacke hand and make it stop in the middle of the road, it is not Radisson level at all

Quite and convenient apart the mosque waking you up 5 o clock in the morning but that's Istanbull

I like the stuff who was working in reception especially...
    • Standard Guest Room

I like the stuff who was working in reception especially Huseyin and Murat they made me early check in for free, thank you probably I will back to this hotel again.

Room is clean,for transit through countries is good because...
    • Standard Guest Room

They have transportation included to/from airoport and when we arrived it was no car from the hotel!We called at the reception and they told us that the car will be there in 20 min.After half an our we called again and they told us to take a cab.We payed 50 turkish lira and the receptionist told us it is too much and she don t know if will have approval to give us money for taxi.This was unpleasant

Room is clean,for transit through countries is good because is close to the airport

Good comfort and staff. Shuttle service needs improvement. Location requires taxi ride.
    • Business Class Room

The shuttle service didnt really work as the arrivals are a very crowded are full of traffic and the shuttle wasnt there on time. You will probably need to get a taxi as I did. The location could be a little bit more convenient but i cant say it is bad.

The room was very cozy and comfortable just perfect after a day of traveling. The location although not as close to the airport as I thought it is near enough for a 10 min taxi ride, just be sure you won't get charged more than 15-20 TRY and dont choose the airport taxis, you just need to cross the road on arrivals and you ll find regular ones. The staff was nice and polite and always very helpful.

Great staff and place to stay for short or extended layover in Istanbul!
    • Standard Guest Room

Didn't like that the price of the breakfast we separate. Wished it had been included. There's not tons of places around to go grab breakfast so it's far more convenient to get it there. The room that we stayed in had 2 tiers which is no problem except that we have a curious, clumsy 2 year old that could easily have fallen, so it was difficult to relax in the room.

The room was nice and cool and quiet! Everything seemed rather clean the breakfast we excellent. We enjoyed the bar/restaurant during the evening. The staff was very helpful as well.

Staff worst I've ever had to deal with.
    • Duplex Junior Suite

Service is very poor, staff do not attend to request on time I had guest and asked for coffee and tea to be brought to the room, and had to call twice to remind them. Yet, it took 45 mins to get service I requested for a compatible wall socket and was told it will be sent to me immediately.... Had to go to reception after 30 min to pick up Breakfast was poor. Also staff failed to give me tea until after multiple request I called the Duru manager to complain and told her I would cut short my stay. She apologised for the poor service, but responded "OK sir" Lastly, my visa debit card was not accepted as method of payment! Worst 5 star hotel I ever stayed!!

Location, closeness to airport.

i got what i wanted at a price i wanted ..........all i need is a shower without gold taps
    • Standard Guest Room

the hotel was exactly what I wanted and in a location where I needed it............air conditioning packed up so they moved us to an executive room at no extra cost........all facilities were just as I needed....will use this hotel again

• Business Class Room

The hotel was like something from the seventies and needed a drastic up grade, described as a 5 star with wellness centre. I had a business class room which was very basic, no kettle, air con poor, view terrible, The swimming pool was empty, sauna non existent and the weights area was dangerous with 99 % of all equipment broken or dangerous and it looking like something from a war zone being used by local Turkish men. Picture taken for evidence. I only booked because it advertised the fitness centre with stunning picture, false advertising

Stay here if doing business near airport
    • Standard Guest Room

Business suites are great- specially the ones with a work area on Upper level However, if guest are unaware that sleeping area is on lower level, they can call down the stairs as not enough light in stairway area.

Location near airport and easy to do business IF appointments are around airport area

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Avoid this hotel
    • Standard Guest Room

The hotel room was very near of school so from early morning till afternoon the noise was insane.we could not sleep at all. At midnight round 03:00 they play on street that was our room from street loudspeakers Muslim prayers for about 20 minutes. So there was no rest at all. We had the worst experience we could ever had. The facilities were all of them exept the gim under construction so I belive the deceive us with the low offer price of our room.

Good meals generally and breakfast

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Breakfast was good.
    • Business Class Room

The hotel is very close to the airport and the rooms on the exterior very noisy. My acces card didn't work and I had to go twice to the reception in order to fix it. The free shuttle from the airport is not well branded, it has the sign of the hotel only on one door and when I arrived I couldn't find it so I took a taxi.

Breakfast was good. Clean room

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Convenient position for short business visits.
    • Standard Guest Room

AC was not working. As a matter of fact, AC was in heating mode. Temperature in the room was so high and couldn't be changed!!!!

Convenient position for short business visits.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

..too warm to sleep!
    • Standard Guest Room

We stayed for 2 nights for an exhibition nearby, booked 3 rooms. All the rooms were too warm to sleep. My room was about 27 degrees and after all the efforts (airco, asking the hotel management to open the balcony door which is normally locked), temperature dropped to 26,5! It was impossible for me to sleep. Another customer was complaining about being too close to the motorway in front and another one about the noise of the planes taking off just above you.. so all in all I was expecting the basic comfort but was not that easy.

The staff is really very helpful and fast in responding to your requests. The hotel is clean and neat. The parking underneath the hotel is very useful as well.

Great value for money & good airport hotel
    • Standard Guest Room

As an airport hotel, the noise of planes taking off or landing can at times be heard to the rooms depending on which runway is in use.

The Business Level room was very comfortable for two overnight stays between flights. Reception gave choice of room with shower or bath. Hotel itself is quiet. Airport shuttle from the hotel to airport was convenient.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Close and convenient to IST airport plus great Turkish food nearby.
    • Standard Guest Room

Wifi would not stay connected- a minor point really.

The Radisson Blu is close and convenient to Ataturk airport, making it an easy place to stay overnight when passing through Istanbul. The staff were very welcoming, adding a personal touch of delivering fresh orange juice and two small chocolates to our room after arrival. The bed was big and comfortable, the bathroom very nice. We used the convenient free shuttle to and from the airport. We also ate dinner outside of the hotel- it was well worth the venture. Exit the hotel and turn right, head slightly uphill, past the petrol station, another restaurant, cross one street to-HAS Konya Mutfagi. It was outstanding local food- and not touristy food that you are served in Sultanahmet.

Comfortable, nice, and happy.
    • Standard Guest Room

fitness center might need to change some equipment and the place is too dark. Always cannot meet exchange person, too late for work need to wait after 09:00am, or always no change.

staff is nice and welcome. location is very close to airport. it will be a little noisy on certain side of room, could hear noisy from outside. breakfast is nice.

I was Happy
    • Standard Guest Room

The Television in the business class room is quite little and out dated for the space of the room.

I like the location of the Hotel, I like the Comfort of the Hotel, I like the Staff of the Hotel

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Worst experience
    • Executive Suite

Dirty old armchairs and sofa with spots. Receptionist can't accept cash, only card and it took 10 minutes. We were 4 people with 6 bags and infant's push chair. We asked to call us a taxi. Came small Fiat and I have to put 2 bags above me to fit the car. Driver didn't speak English and put us to local terminal instead of International. 5 star Hotel personnel have to explain taxi driver where to drive their most expensive room type guests, I suppose. Worst experience.

Only the size of our suite.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Pretty Good
    • Duplex Junior Suite

This is 5 star hotel and i asked for car parking assistance however they have routed me to car park. I ve remind that i do not want to look for park area and want to use paid service however they insist to park my car myself. After my 4th explanation they were kindly took my car key!!

Design was excellent. The location is pretty close to the airport. The room was clean. Check in and out was fast.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Good location for airport.
    • Business Class Room

Good location for Istanbul Ataturk Airport. Comfortable rooms, varied breakfast. Stylish hotel interior. Shuttle bus to airport. Ideal for 1 or 2 nights when using the airport.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Good hotel, well situated, nice rooms, pleasant decor, very...
    • Business Class Room

Breakfast was an absolute disaster!

Good hotel, well situated, nice rooms, pleasant decor, very helpful staff, excellent view of the airfield, not disturbed by noise, despite busy motorway close by and close proximity of the Airport. Would use it again

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Comfortable hotel in close proximity to airport.
    • Standard Guest Room

The room heating was a bit excessive even after turning the heating off at the room. Room window could not open to balance the heat at room.

Close proximity to airport and to local market and free shuttle bus to airport.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Noisy Place
    • Standard Guest Room

Well, the place is at the end of the runway of one of the busiest airports in Europe and this airport does not have a 'no night flight' policy like Frankfurt in Germany has. So, the place is simply to noisy to have a nights rest, even in a quieter room. I am also convinced that most people booking the place actually do not want to stay there but confused it with the Radisson in Atatürk. For me definitely a no-go hotel.

Except for the noise, everything else is ok, good 3 star rating.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Good hotel near airport
    • Standard Guest Room

the free shuttle from airport to hotel was impossible to catch. i have traveled with my daughter and my 72 years old mother, so it was very hard to find the way and to be on time for shuttle bus. We had to go by taxi and they charge us 20 Euros for three minutes ride. But, I guess that this is not a hotel's fault. The shuttle from hotel to airport was on time and so convenient. Perhaps the shuttle bus should be organized differently (picking guests on the arrival terminal).

The rooms were very comfortable. The breakfast was great. The staff was friendly. It is near airport which was so convenient for us, since we had to travel in the morning again.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Perfect stay close to airport
    • Business Class Room

Had to leave before breakfast started and breakfast box for takeaway provided was quite poor

Business rooms were huge and with personalized message and cake prepared, quality very good, Olive restaurant very good as well as gym

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

The room was very clean and spacious, great value for the...
    • Standard Guest Room

The breakfast was not so great, pretty basic and the waitress chased me around the room to make me pay for it, when it really should've been put on my room's bill.

The room was very clean and spacious, great value for the money! I stayed overnight waiting for the plane. The hotel staff was very nice, the let me checkout at 4pm.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

A decent quality stay between flights
    • Standard Guest Room

The girl at the reception tried to make me pay the second time for the room I had already paid for at the arrival. Moreover, instead of providing the receipt for the room she enveloped the receipt for the dinner, which is really disappointing as I was going to get the reimbursement from the airline company.

The morning shift reception staff were really helpful and efficient when I arrived. The room was really quite which was a pleasant surprise. The hotel restaurant offers high quality food for unbelievably low price. The breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

OK for a night
    • Standard Guest Room

The pool was tiny and quite dark. The women's changing room felt quite insecure. Of course, both of these issues aren't essential as these facilities don't need to be used. I was disappointed with the food. I had to stay here as my flight was cancelled and so I quickly booked here but the food was greasy and bland in the evening. Breakfast was OK but nothing special and quite pricey for €15.

The bed was really comfortable, lovely pillows. The room was clean and warm.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Nice hotel
    • Standard Guest Room

Some staff of the structure was not very nice, but also there were very kind ones.

The room are very nice, large and clean. Close to the airport and with free shuttle for airport.

Have to repair the elevators at Auto Park!
    • Business Class Room

-Have to repair the elevators at auto park. We had have to carry the stroller and luggages from -2 to -1. It is not acceptable for a five star hotel!!!

-Free Auto Parking. -Breakfast. -After the bad experience at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Atakoy, this hotel was like paradise. -Helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Close to terminal
    • Standard Guest Room

Shuttle driver would not take me to departure area made me walk from baggage claim to check in area. Most airports I have wheelchair as I am older but not available where he stops. The driver carried my bags to security check but it still close to a quarter mile away

Close to terminal

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

One of the Worst
    • Standard Guest Room

The pool and the gym facilities aren't actually part of the hotel and there are hidden costs and charges, the use of the leisure facilities are not free. The mini bar prices were so high that we even laughed at them. Everything in the hotel is needlessly expensive, and designed to rip off tourists. It doesn't represent the realities of being in Turkey. The stay was poor, and there are much better options in Istanbul.

The staff were quite friendly, but that was about the only good point.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

I'm very grateful for them, one night make me happy, and sure i will visit this hotel again
    • Standard Guest Room

In deed i didn't see anything bad thanks for all

The staff have a professional skill, and all of them Collaborators with each other I'm very grateful for them

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Very pleasant
    • Standard Guest Room

The acceptance of payment options was kind of limited

My Mom have forgotten a personal belonging and once we contacted the hotel, they assured that she will get it back in few weeks, when she is staying again at the hotel. Appreciate your professionalism and honesty! This hotel we highly recommend as a place of your destination in Istanbul!

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Awasome a beautiful
    • Standard Guest Room

For the price I booked the hotel was amazing, stuff very respectful and friendly, a beautiful environment, with a 5 star breakfast, every time I stay in Istanbul I will make sure i stay in Radisson Blue Airport

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Good
    • Business Class Room

Need to improve food quality & facilities. Examples: by providing of coffee machine etc

I like buffet breakfast as of European food but Turkish buffet breakfast food QC was not good in my observation.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Does not worth it
    • Standard Guest Room

The room that was airless. There is only some light coming from the window and you cant open it. Also more than half of the window was blurry. The room was like a closed box. Also the hotel has a lack of design. Everything was below average. If you compare Radisson Blue Atasehir to this one. You can not believe, they are the same hotels. The staff at the reception was careless either.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Convenient for a quick stopover
    • Standard Guest Room

Bathroom fittings old and not so clean. Internet very slow. Food overpriced. TV channels not digital quality and few English channels. Shuttle difficult to find at the airport- stare at every van you see coming because it might be theirs!

Loved the location close to the airport and free hourly shuttle. Great views of runway. Large room. Two dining options on site (nothing else in the neighbourhood).

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Excellent transit hotel.
    • Standard Guest Room

The area around the hotel isn't the nicest area of Istanbul. Doesn't put me off staying in this hotel every year though.

Excellent location to Ataturk airport with comfortable rooms. Hotel staff were excellent in dealing with special requests.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Great service
    • Standard Guest Room

The breakfast buffet was not too good, not enough variety. Too many cold meats and eggs and olives. Could have had a fry up on room service for cheaper I found out later.

Was on a plane spotting trip so the location and hotel room view was excellent. Was upgraded to a business room for free and given a late checkout.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

The hotel is located near the airport.
    • Standard Guest Room

The beds is very hard, but that is often the case.

The hotel is located near the airport. The standard is good and the room has a good size. There was a good service from the staff and we feelt welcome.

Browse Radisson Blu Conference & Airport Hotel Istanbul traveller photo gallery