Reviews of SV Bussiness Hotel Taksim 4 stars

Topcu Street No:25 Taksim, Beyoglu, 34437 Istanbul, Turkey

#573 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

Loved it but not the breakfast

1. very bad breakfast! very few option with non fresh bread. 2. in the last day, they informed me that they used my credit card to charge a 34.38 TL because an employee made a mistake and did not charge all the amount on check in. they charged 34 TL and the worst part is that they used my credit card for a third time to charge 0.38 TL which mean 0.08$ because another mistake is that they forget the 0.38 of the 34.38

1. Great location. the street of 5 min walk to Taksim square is so too much fun with shops and restaurant. the location is even better to be inside the square to not miss anything in those street. 2. great staff. they met us at the top of the street to carry on our luggage and always ready for any help.

Not clean
    • Family Room

I stayed for 2 days, the room was not cleaned after pervious gust and the bathroom clogged, towels was old, staff not polite, I had to call several time and the answer was ok tomorrow, now no cleaner. I asked for airport transfer, they made me pay in cash extra for outside driver and all what the staff care about is me making the payment. And more

I will not stay in SV Business hotel again.

Some of the reception staff sounded very inquisitive, asking too many personal questions. It took them a long time to fetch a pair of slippers or other requested items. I stayed in this hotel when it was SV Boutique before 2010 and it was fantastic. This time it was a real disappointment.

Comfortable hotel

Breakfast need put more choices. The TV in the room very small and need more Arabic channels.

Nice hotel and good stuff ( Faruk & Ozan ) and good location for maydan taksim .I hope next time stay in S.V BUSINESS HOTEL.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Just the right hotel to your budget
    • Deluxe Corner Balcony Double Room

Nothing .we didnt have breakfast in the hotel as it is payable

Excellent location ,very friendly staff we asked for late checkout and they didnt hesitate to say yes,very good price for a room with balcony ,its wide and clean.for sure i will stay in this hotel every time i go to istanbul

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Clean and comfy just off Tacsim Square
    • Deluxe Corner Balcony Double Room

Only 2 teabags / 2 single serve coffee sachets provided, and nothing after the first day even though a kettle and cups were in the room. Plugs missing from both bath and sink.

The bed was comfy, and the room was clean and quiet. We asked for a quiet room and got a 7th floor room which was great. Less than 5 mins from Tacsim Metro station.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Give service to let me back .
    • Deluxe Corner Balcony Double Room

Service very weak , WIFI very weak , they don't provide water for drink so you have to buy water from outside . Very noisy building and not isolated.

Uncomfortable bed , very old furniture , you have to call staff for noise from other room , it's not isolated building , you can hear everything from other rooms even their whispering .

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

good

We can say its ok at all But the voices from out side and music whole the night from the clups or cafes even i closed the window very good but disturbing voice from out site !!

Very good location , Good persons woring at hotel , Clean .

Bad stay

Very very bad breakfast and bad staff on breakfast and very small place to breakfast I didnt enjoy my stay at all

Only location

The location of the hotel is good, the breakfast is very good, the hotel staff is good and everythin

Everything is OK

Everything is good The room was upgraded to a room with a free balcony and I will return to this hotel again

Poor recieption

Poor recieption

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

its one of the best hotels i stayed in turkey
    • Deluxe Corner Balcony Double Room

the TV is very small and the channels are limited.

i like the location and the terrace

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

For a one night stay it was sufficient.

Breakfast spread was minimal. No assortment of buns. Too simple for the price that was charged.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Great value for the money

Great location and powerful air-condition

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Good place you will ever stay

Room servies is not good enough

The most amazing thing is the place

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Nice hotel but rooms are not quiet

Poor sound insulation (loud music from street, corridor etc.)

Clean modern rooms, nice location. Good breakfast. Good value for money

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

It was a very good and comfortable hotel with great stuff

It was a very good and comfortable hotel with great stuff

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Good hotel in general and i can come again
    • Deluxe Corner Balcony Double Room

Some stuff are not cooperated

Balconi, location and price

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Its not 4 stars hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

A nice hotel in the centr of things

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Relaxing weekend in a sunny Istanbul

We were in a Suite, which was in an upper floor. It was confortable and very silent. Breakfast was excellent.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

everything

everything

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

SV ... Great for what it is.

Lovely boutique hotel. Great staff. We really enjoyed our stay. Will be staying again on our next visit to Istanbul.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Travellerz

Good staff, nice building and good decoration.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

no parking

no parking

• Reviewed: 28 March 2016

Location is good, near to Taksim shopping area N restaurant

I was booked room with bathtub, but they said it was full so they gave me room with shower so is fine, even I'm little bit disappointed. TV was small N not much choice of channel Dirty room, as I'm tired I wanna have a good sleep on nice N clean bed, when I'm laying down I feel my body itched but I ignored, I realized bed was dirty when I get up n found crumbs of cookies on my bed.!! Don't they changed the bed sheets for new guests? I think they only tidy up without changing bed sheets N clean the room The bathroom door is broken

Location is good, near to Taksim shopping area N restaurant Wıfıı is good

• Reviewed: 14 March 2016

The room was comfortable and warm, with very nice toiletries.

I would appreciate if I could pay the evening before when I have to leave early in the morning (around 6 am). I know from my previous stays that they are very efficient, but I am either a zombie at that hour of the day or late, and sometimes things just don't work. During my last stay the internet was down in the morning, so I could not pay with my bank card or credit card; I barely managed to scrape together enough liras and euros to pay the bill and not be late for the bus.

The room was comfortable and warm, with very nice toiletries. Also, I appreciate the kettle with an initial pack of free water and nescaffe/tea - it makes a difference when you return from sightseeing all tired and cold. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Additional bonus is that the hotel is a walking distance from the bus stop for the airport.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2016

the hotel is located at the perfect place for people who...

the hotel is located at the perfect place for people who want to stay at Taksim with great price (not expensive). the staff are very generous and helpful, I arrived early and they let me have the room before check-in time. I will return to this hotel again for sure.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2016

Delicious breakfast, friendly staff, restaurants and stores...

There is one small lift only.. not enough for such a multi-story hotel

Delicious breakfast, friendly staff, restaurants and stores are close to the hotel, Taksim square and Istiqlal road within minutes from the hotel

• Reviewed: 18 January 2016

After an exhausting trip we arrived too early in the morning.

After an exhausting trip we arrived too early in the morning. Mustafa, the greatest receptionist ever, welcomed us and allowed us to check in immediately in a more luxury room than the one we had already booked. Mehir, a very kind and helpful groom not only helped us with the luggage but also gave us every possible information we needed. The whole crew as helpful (they printed our return documents for free). Our room was quiet, very clean, with great view, one minute away from taksim square-metro, on a pedestrian street full of coffee shops, hotels and restaurants. Great value for money! We will surely come back!

• Reviewed: 8 December 2015

staff are so friendly,nice and helpful

there is a night club near the hotel they start singing and loud music after midnight if u r looking for sleep quality this won't please you but for us it's okay doesn't bother us so much

staff are so friendly,nice and helpful breakfast was fresh and decent the hotel was very clean smelling good always wi fi internet quality was perfect next we will book again at sv hotel taxim

• Reviewed: 17 November 2015

Reception staff very kind

Web site announce on booking.com is fare away the reality : for the suite 2 adultes no balcony garden and vit y vieux, no CD nor DVD player, no fax, no radio, no iPod station as mentionnés in room details in booking.com

Reception staff very kind

• Reviewed: 14 October 2015

Near to Taksim, the hotel, room and the towels and...

When I booked through booking.com I choose a suite with balcony and garden view, but unfortunatly there was no balcony and no garden at all in the area!!! and when I asked them they told me all suites does not have a balcony only normal room, which does not reflect what is written in Booking.com facilities and services of the room. Moreover, the TV was very small and no dvd player and ipod dock as they mentioned too. But to be fair, I was happy in this hotel after I stayed in it

Near to Taksim, the hotel, room and the towels and everything were very very very clean and good smell, the breakfast was good and the staff during the breakfast were very nice and friendly, the staff in general were very nice and supporting us with any request specially Mr. Aykod in the reception he was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 14 June 2015

Staff

the room that I had booked was superior double room ,the room given was not superior.Perhaps economy double room.facilities in the room was outdated.

Staff

• Reviewed: 7 June 2015

I didn't like anything about this place.

The staff was rude, the hotel is near a club which makes sleep impossible. It has one extremely slow and small elevator. Which is extremely close to all rooms. The bathroom was dirty, the carpet and sofas were dirty. They provide free bottle of water and coffee only one day which is the first day. They charged 160 dollars a night and the stay was terrible. There are much better places to stay near by. The location is ok like I said close to a club which is crazy loud until 5 am. Not a great hotel.

I didn't like anything about this place.

• Reviewed: 16 May 2015

The staff, location and breakfast

The mattress in our room needs to be changed. It was sagging. The hotel suggested a fish rest which was very overpriced. Transport was free and food was correct but we paid 200 dollars.

The staff, location and breakfast

• Reviewed: 13 May 2015

Located 6 minutes from Taksim square, a block away from some...

Spotty Wi-Fi and our TV didn't work.

Located 6 minutes from Taksim square, a block away from some very great restaurants. Easy access to metro. Clean and safe street and facility. Decent breakfast.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2015

we really enjoyed our stay in this hotel.

we really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. everything was perfect. the hotel is close to taksim and istiklal. lots of restaurants and night clubs just a few minutes away. and the staff was perfectly welcoming.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2015

Location - 5 min Taksim Square and from the buses that goes...

Location - 5 min Taksim Square and from the buses that goes to the airport Room is big and comfortable and the hotel itself has a nice decoration. The staff goes an extra mile for your needs, breakfast is neat and more than sufficient. The price is in perfect balance with the quality. You will enjoy it!

• Reviewed: 21 February 2015

- The hotel is located in a quiet street just few minutes...

- The hotel is located in a quiet street just few minutes away from Taksim square and istiklal ave. - Staff were pretty professional and wellcoming. - Breakfast is fine. - Room was nicely decorated and clean. I'd deffinitely recommend this hotel for everybody.

• Reviewed: 22 May 2016

Staff were very pleasant and accommodating.

The towels could have been replaced a little more.

Staff were very pleasant and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 22 May 2016

The staff there are the best: Aykut, Sadık, Musti, and Cem.

The staff there are the best: Aykut, Sadık, Musti, and Cem. They made me feel so at home.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2016

Place and area

Staff English is poor

Place and area

• Reviewed: 1 May 2016

Confortable bed, and very clean.

Confortable bed, and very clean. Friendly,highly respectful, polite and generous staff. Every thing was perfect!!

• Reviewed: 26 April 2016

It was nice all in all great value for money but it was...

It was nice all in all great value for money but it was weird and annoying that they didn't offer water bottles on daily basis

• Reviewed: 17 April 2016

The best thing about the SV Boutique Hotel is the staff.

The best thing about the SV Boutique Hotel is the staff. They are friendly and helpful. They make you feel as if you are at home.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

The staff were extraordinarily nice and helpful, especially...

The staff were extraordinarily nice and helpful, especially Aykut, Sadık, Mustafa, and Cem. The hotel is perfect in every way.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

Clean, center, staff, perfect !

Clean, center, staff, perfect !

• Reviewed: 13 March 2016

stuff and mudur

• Reviewed: 12 March 2016

Stuff very friendly .

Wifi slow and sometimes stop working..

Stuff very friendly .. its second time i come to this hotel good location good price

• Reviewed: 6 March 2016

good hotel and the room is big

no thing that much it good

good hotel and the room is big

• Reviewed: 28 February 2016

Too much nuisance and noise specially after midnight

Too much nuisance and noise specially after midnight

• Reviewed: 23 February 2016

The staff is very cooperative.

The staff is very cooperative. The service excellent. Very neet and clean hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2016

VERY HELPFULL STAFF AND SPECIALLY WAITERS

CLEAN AND CALM

VERY HELPFULL STAFF AND SPECIALLY WAITERS

• Reviewed: 18 December 2015

Kind people and especially thank for brother karam at...

Kind people and especially thank for brother karam at reception he is respectful man

• Reviewed: 22 November 2015

It's wonderful hotel

It's wonderful hotel Specially mr daniz Thank you to all

• Reviewed: 2 November 2015

GOOD FOR SHOPPING AND NIGHT LIFE

BREAKFAST WAS BELOW AVERAGE

GOOD FOR SHOPPING AND NIGHT LIFE

• Reviewed: 1 October 2015

Location,and staff were very friendly and helpful.

Location,and staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

Location of hotel staf are very friendly and helpful very...

The room was litle bet small

Location of hotel staf are very friendly and helpful very clean the wifi was perfect very secure hotel and location

• Reviewed: 7 April 2015

The most I like the atmosphere location staf are very...

The most I like the atmosphere location staf are very helpfull.

• Reviewed: 5 April 2015

Very hard beds.

Very hard beds.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2015

mustafa and the girl in buffet they was very kind and...

mustafa and the girl in buffet they was very kind and friendly

• Reviewed: 26 January 2015

Management friendly attitude.

Nothing in particular.

Management friendly attitude.

There are also 15 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse SV Bussiness Hotel Taksim traveller photo gallery