Reviews of Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul 5 stars

Visnezade Mah Acısu Sok No:19 Maçka, Besiktas, 34357 Istanbul, Turkey

#106 of 1,416 hotels in Istanbul

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

An amazing, luxurious property, with what i believe to be...
    • Corner Room Bosphorus View

The location is a bit difficult to leave/arrive to in Istanbul traffic. Housekeeping was a bit inconsistent (somedays not refilling towels, toiletries and some days no water). But do not hesitate, this hotel is perfection.

An amazing, luxurious property, with what i believe to be the best view in Turkey from our Corner Bosphorus View Room. Staff went above and beyond to make our stay perfect. The breakfast buffet is spectacular with a very high quality range of food. We loved it and did not want to leave.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Amazing!
    • Residence 1 Bedroom Park Studio Corner

Amazing! We really loved this property. It was comfortable and clean. The rooms were superb particularly with a family with small children. Also a bonus was there was English tv!

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Great place to stay in Istanbul..

All was great.

Quality of services Professionality of the staff Cleaning of rooms and all other facilities in the hotel. Food is very deleciouse and they are providing variety of foods every day. fair cost compared to the provided services For me it was really the right choice.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Beautiful hotel that needs more organisation by the entrance
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

On a Saturday night at 9pm we had to wait 30 minutes for a taxi. There was a huge queue of people waiting yet no taxis. For a five star hotel, why is there not a deal with a local taxi firm to ensure the guests can get out? The hotel blamed the traffic but I've never experienced such delays for a taxi before. This made us late for our dinner reservation.

The hotel is beautiful and sits overlooking the Bosphorus. The rooms and facilities are excellent. Breakfast has a huge choice.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Everything was really nice and staff were professional.
    • Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

I didn’t like that they did not consider my request to extend my checkout even though i booked 2 weeks early. They made me checkout at 12pm

Everything was really nice and staff were professional. Luxurious hotel with amazing views of Bosphorus and the bridge. Highly recommended for families and couples.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

• Cabana Room

-The bathroom drain is blocked and the water flooded all over. - location is in the hillside walking up & down is exhausting.

Clean rooms Exeptional staff Roof top terrace

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Great family stay
    • Deluxe Suite Garden View

Stayed in a suite, everything was ready before arrival. The place was enjoyble and booked at this hotel instead of another usual I usually stay in. Would definitely be back. The room was spacious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Good business-class hotel with great rooftop view.
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

Wish the rooftop restaurant had an indoor shisha area - the nights in Istanbul get very cold very early.

Loved the turn-down service in the evening, and the absolutely amazing toiletries line - light herbal unisex scent. The staff was very helpful, helping even with shopping bags.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Location is not bad if you don't mind climbing hill a...
    • Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

Booked a room with Bosphoras view, but the room was not as it showed in booking.com. Request to change another room.

Location is not bad if you don't mind climbing hill a little bit, eat and shopping are convenient for a short walk.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Wonderful Bhosphorus view from the room and very polite and...
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

Additional bed fir the baby. It was clean but quiet a little bit old. I think they should renew it.

Wonderful Bhosphorus view from the room and very polite and helpful staff. When I booked I didn’t include the breakfast but I bought it when I saw the restaurant’s view a bought it.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Brilliant and worth a stay.
    • Swiss Executive King Room with Garden View

As we are strictly haalal, labelling of food was not always clear. The one evening I almost ate a ham sandwich as it was not clearly identified and separated from the regular food. Sometimes yellow cab taxis were not readily available.

We booked an executive room and were not aware that we would have access to the executive lounge and all day drinks & snacks. Hotel has magnificent views and is extremely quiet. Gardens were impressive and easy to walk from the hotel to tourist sites and shopping areas. Breakfast was basic but good. Chefs were very obliging. Concierge was amazing. Fantastic SPA.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Roof top bar is great, views are stunning.
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

Roof top bar is great, views are stunning. Service is good, indoor and outdoor pools are very good. wifi works well. Good location. Executive lounge very good, with a great view from terrace.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

The view from room was amazing.
    • Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

The noise from the roof bar at night time until half past two. We got a room for smokers, despite the fact that we are not smokers.

The view from room was amazing.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

I stayed in many 5 star hotels all around the world for 30...
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

There is nothing that i didn't like about Swisshotel. It was a wonderful stay.

I stayed in many 5 star hotels all around the world for 30 years.. most of them with excellent facilities.. Swiss hotel matches this world class standards.But what distinguish it is the warm and nice attitude of its staff at all places at all times from the door man to the security.. reception, restaurant staff, housekeeping, managers..it is just every body. Money can buy you luxury.. but nice and worm, helpfull and welcoming smile is a landmark that money can't buy, and that what makes Swisshotel a Special place at lovable Istanbul.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

The hotel is fairly luxury
    • Corner Room Garden View

although I have put the sign of "not to disturb", the housekeping entered my room twice in the morning.

The hotel is fairly luxury The staff is generaly freindly

Services they provide is too much expensive and it is not...
    • Residence 1 Bedroom Park Studio Corner

Services they provide is too much expensive and it is not reasonable also the credit money they taken from me not return back as they told me until now

Great experience. I would definitely book my next stay with Swissotel!
    • Swiss Executive King Room with Garden View

Default pillows were not good but you can ask for them to be replaced. They had around 10 other types of pillows.

Super clean. Strategic location. Great customer service.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Everything. The staff was very nice and helpful. Rooms are very clean with amazing views. The variety of food at the breakfast was great. We even tried room service and the food was really good. The hotel has great facilities. Overall it was a great experience. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

What can I say !
    • Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

What can I say ! The best hotel that I ever stayed in in Istanbul , and I feel so bad that I didn’t booked it for my previous trips there. Rooms, location, staff, service.. all the best anyone could ever look for on a 5 star hotel. I recommend it 100% and i will surly book it again and again .

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Facilities, SPA, pools, room services and location
    • Residence 1 Bedroom Park Studio Corner

Services, the AC was too cold and we had to ask the hotel staff several times to switch it off from the central control

Facilities, SPA, pools, room services and location

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The staff were fantastic, could not fault anything with the...
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

Can’t really think of anything I disliked, but as a suggestion the breakfast cost could be slightly lower.

The staff were fantastic, could not fault anything with the service, always friendly and courteous and eager to help.

1.I had corner bosphorus room -amazing View to die for , I...
    • Corner Room Bosphorus View

-I had to ask twice for extra champagne glasses. -I requested early check in ( 1 hour earlier ) but it didn't happen ( I was compensated with 1 hour late check out though ) -I left new suede sandals in the room while packing and discovered it after I left the room for check out and the key was locked . I asked front desk to check it with housekeeping but 15 min later they said it's not there . I thought I might have been wrong but when I arrived to my next destination in Turkey- I didn't find it in the suitcase. Then I had to convince housekeeping for few days to check once again as I recalled the place where I left them. My sandals were found only 48 hours later I checked out.

1.I had corner bosphorus room -amazing View to die for , I spent an hour sitting near the window and looking at the passing ships at night 2. Impessive breakfast buffet 3. Nice location near the park 4." Sandals story " successfully solved today - 17 days later I got my TNT parcel in Moscow :) thanks to Serenay Tokac who made it happen even after first dispatch failed due to TNT issues.

Great Hotel, great view
    • Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

We had a non smoking room, and when we came in our room a previous hotel guest had smoked there. It was very bad and the smell got in the curtains exc. The Hotel could only offer a room with no view (which we paid a lot for) since it was very busy. So the only thing they could offer was to put an air purifier in the room. We did not want to lose the view and choose the purifier, but every time we went back to the room, we would hit a wall with the Smoke smell. For a 5 star Hotel, i found it very disappointing they did not do anything or did not offer anything . Other Hotels we stayed at would change the room, give an upgrade or offer free dinner.

I loved our room (with Bosphorus view) . The food was very good. The breakfast, room service and buffet dinner were top! Would love to go back to this Hotel. Very attentive lady with check in who saw it was my husbands birthday and send us a birthday cake to the room.

Loved the hotel.
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

Loved the hotel.. everything was great and luxury.. room size and beds was so comfortable and a very helpful and kind staff.. breakfast was so good.. location just perfect and good value for money.. I loved it and definitely will come back to it

The services available from sining to personal care are...
    • Swiss Executive Room King or Twin with Bosphorus View

Cannot think of anything I disliked about the property

The services available from sining to personal care are outstanding because of the staff at The Hotel and the personal interest they take the Concierges were always ready to help and Mr Sorkin exemplified the height of professionalism and customer care

I paid in advance to make sure that my guest will have a...
    • Swiss Advantage Garden Twin

I paid in advance to make sure that my guest will have a hassle free check in. The front desk had them wait for 3 hours and was insisting that i did not pay, after few international calls and lots of emails sending payment proofs, i got a call that i was right it is paid but no apology or acknowledgment of their mistake. Disappointing. Will tell my friends and business partners to stay away of this hotel

Acceptable
    • Swiss Advantage Garden Twin

I booked a private tour with the hotel to Princess Island for 118 Euro/person for two, the program mentioned explained to us seemed very nice & the tour was supposed to be from 9am to 5pm, however we were dropped back at the hotel at 3pm, we stayed exactly from 11am to 1:30pm at the Island including lunch time, which doesn't seem so feasible for such a high price.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

A Great place!!!
    • Swiss Executive Room King or Twin with Bosphorus View

a wonderful comfortable hotel in charming greenery and overlooking the most beautiful Bosporus. Everything is excellent, from smell to cleanliness and freshness. friendly staff and delicious cuisine, allow you to relax. One of the best spa centers is located in the remarkable SwissOtel the Bosphorus Istanbul. We will be happy to return again.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

HIghly recommend this property. Cant wait to return

Great stay. No issues

Outstanding Food, the best location , great service and gorgeous rooms. What more could you ask for. I particularly enjoyed the rooftop bar and dining area with the live DJ. Made for several exciting evenings on property and attracted a young and fun crowd!

Best hotel
    • Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

Location, staff, food and the view from the room. Mr. Serhat (in the reception) was helpful during my stay. I got a good room view and I had an early checked in.

Stonish
    • Residence 1 Bedroom Park View

I wished they were a seperate toilet in the living and more selection from the menu room service card

The appartment was just perfect for us . The size of the room , the living and dining area and kitchen were perfect and the office cornerxwas very nice with a beautiful view The poeple were so nice from the security guys at the door , the reception , the restaurant guys so welcoming and the cleaning stuff too We felt home We spent a very nice nine to ten days there Thanx to everybody

Very good location.

Bathroom dusent clean and towel is dirty. House keeping service is very bad.. no water no coffee just for first day... very stingy

Very good location. Room service is good.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

• Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

There was an outdoor club in the roof of the hotel playing loud music every day until 2am in the morning which is absolutely unacceptable for a 5 star hotel in a city where tourists wake up early and go to bed early. The staff barely spoke English and the hotel is overpriced.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

In the room you will find all what you need.

Reciption little pit need to be improved spically when dealing with booking. Com reservations.

In the room you will find all what you need. Even the small detailes.

No smile at all
    • Deluxe Suite Bosphorus view

Staff are way below the international standards. No smile whatsoever. I remember one waitress in the executive lounge at breakfast time called "Emine" is the worst waitress I ever seen. It expresses clearly her unwillingness not to serve any guest - not only me. At once she said "Huff" when I requested her cup of coffee. Payment was in Euro - I got no benefit of declined exchange rate of Turkish Lira vs. USD.

Room Area; Bed quality and location are good.

ISTANBUL'S BEST! WE STAYED HERE TWICE!

NOTHING.

My partner and I have stayed here on two separate occasions within the month and both times were simply spectacular. To begin with, the service at Swissotel is outstanding, we stay at many 5 star hotels throughout the year with varying degrees of service but the staff here are kind, unpretentious and really go out of their way to ensure a pleasant stay. The rooms are immaculately clean, quiet and the two rooms we stayed at had the BEST views we have ever enjoyed!! We honestly couldn’t believe how gorgeous the rooms were! Excellent wi-fi too! The hotel has a large pool with comfortable chairs and great poolside service. The hotel gym is well equipped and is a lot better than other European hotel gyms. My partner and I are vegan and they were able to easily cater for us at breakfast with a lovely smile of course! Although there are a lot of luxury hotel options in Istanbul, they really don’t compare to the location, staff and amenities here at Swissotel! I cannot wait to come back to this hotel, thank you guys for the BEST experience!!

Beautiful, amazing hotel
    • Swiss Executive King Room with Garden View

Absolutely nothing. Not a single complaint.

The hotel exceeded our expectations. We did a last minute upgrade to a Bosphorus View room, this was the best decision we made. The view was AMAZING. Another thing I loved was the daily happy hour. Free drinks and snacks for guests every night from 6PM to 8PM. The rooftop restaurant/bar was also amazing. We tried others bars in Taksim Square but ended up back at our rooftop daily.

Almost every thing, fitness facilities, exercise classes,...

Not related directly to property but to tenants ( some didn’t adhere to non smoking in non smoking floors & some noisy tenants in the corridors when coming back very late at night / dawn )

Almost every thing, fitness facilities, exercise classes, swimming pools, breakfast variety & view, location, staff in general , lobby and many more....

Comfortable hotel overlooking the Bosporus.
    • Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

Good location with good view. Dolma bahçe and the ferry terminal is just a few hundred meters down the hill. There is also a nice park across the street.

The employees of the main restaurant have altitude problem...
    • Residence 1 Bedroom Park View

The employees of the main restaurant have altitude problem they are discriminating the gust if you are European you will get 5 star service if you aren’t then they won’t look at you

Turkish delight
    • Corner Room Garden View

The room didn't have a full length mirror.

The Swishotel, claims that it is a five star hotel and it more than met our expectations. The staff were very helpful and friendly they couldn't do enough for us.

Would stay again diffenety but book without breakfast

The breakfast area very crowded and the service was not very good.

I booked a corner bosphorus room .The room view is the best view you could find in Istanbul.shopping walking distance. The lounge at the 16th floor was amazing

Exceptional
    • Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

Lightening is not good in the room, no mirror in the or it’s very small , with poor lighting it was bet difficult

Great location,amazing view to the Bosphorus, welcoming staff,clean & wide room.very close to(Dolmabahçe) &near to taksime & Ortaköy

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

We'll be back.
    • Corner Room Bosphorus View

Beautiful, bright room with stunning view on to the Bosphorus. Staff was efficient and friendly. We had visited before and will do so again in future.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great Place with extra attention from the staff
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

The rooftop service could be improved.

This place has always been my favourite place. It's a great location and easy to get to. Thursday night there was an amazing food-court in the garden . Staff were really great especially Mr Metin who exceeded my expectations and also the receptionist Hazal was truly helpful. It's always a pleasure to come here. Looking forward to next time. Thank you guys, Tony Manconi

Pleasant and relaxing stay
    • Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

I upgraded my room to a bosphorus view but given a garden view which made me raised a complaint to the hotel management and eventually given a proper room with a fantastic view but I expected to follow my booking terms upon my check in which was not met!

I like the location and the hotel facility and the breakfast was really fantastic , booked a massage session in the hotel Spa and had a very good experience , the outside pool and roof pool were both met my expectations.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Very good location, calm and clean hotel!
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

Very good location, calm and clean hotel! Good food also. And nice staff Thanks to Irhan in the front desk he’s helpful. Whenever I visit Istanbul I’m choosing this Hotel.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Stay if you just want to relax and not do much
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

Location is a bit difficult for walking as it sits on top of a hill and staff though nice but expect tips every time every time, specially during the evening service. Otherwise nothing negative to mention.

Loved the new refurbished spotlessly clean rooms. Size of the rooms. Amazing roof top bar (pricey) but gorgeous views. Swimming pool is nice. Breakfast was amazing.

World class base for visiting Istanbul
    • Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

16th floor restaurant I found a bit pretentious. People go there to be seen and looked at. Very superficial. Not for me. Great location views and food however. If you are a poser you’ll love it. Otherwise couldn’t fault this hotel.

This is a top quality hotel. Staff and service are impeccable throughout. Room service and restaurants are all of a greatest quality. Rooms are spotlessly clean with excellent amenities. Housekeeping very through and discreet.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Nice spacious room with excellent lighting control.
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

The fact that it is situated on an elevated land makes it difficult to go walking to places with children.

Nice spacious room with excellent lighting control. Very friendly staff and good location.

Me-in-Turkey
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

The finance department overcharged my credit card on my checked out date before I checked out. Meanwhile, I already authorized them to block the same amount on another credit card long before my checked out date. They could have charged from it.

The staff was very nice.
    • Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

The power in my room went out 4 times, each time was 10-15 minutes. It even went out after a technician came and thought he fixed it. Breakfast is not included with the room, each has to pay extra 100TL.

The staff was very nice. You feel welcomed. One is called Kamel, he was the one to show me the room and he was very nice.

Perfect for a short stay in Istanbul

Honestly nothing!

Location location location ! If your on vacation for a very short time in istanbul i advise you to come to this hotel! It’s situated right in the middle of everything, and 5 stars is just right to describe this hotel. The views are amazing from each and every single room. And everything is clean and tidy !

I have stayed at this hotel no fewer than 5 times in the...
    • Swiss Executive King Room with Garden View

The overall quality of the service and cleanliness of the hotel has dropped in the past two years. I booked an executive room on the 14th floor. The corridors were always dirty. the cleaning " boys" were overworked, and the service was slow. Some of the tables in the executive lounge were left uncleaned despite staff walking by. Breakfast had lots of variety but lacked quality. Dinner was very basic with poor quality. the toilet seat in my room was broken. You cannot help but conclude that these are tough times for the economy and cost cutting has undoubtedly affected the quality of past years. Luckily one thing cannot be spoiled, the view and the location.

I have stayed at this hotel no fewer than 5 times in the past 10 years. The location is excellent with spectacular view of the Bosphorus. The rooms have been renovated with in the last one to two years, Bed and linen are comfortable.

Excellent overall hospitality service
    • Swiss Executive Room King or Twin with Bosphorus View

Spa and fitness center need refurbishment and improvements

Friendly staff , great location, amazing Bosporus view and wide range of facilities and services

The location was really good
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

The staff personality was not that good. The hotel management must work in their staff atetut. I found a hear inside the brad and I show it to the restorant manager and he was tracing to convenes me that it was from the people but I showed him that the hair was inside the brad and not outside.

The location was really good

Superb!
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

If I have one small comment would be the bed covers. They were clean indeed but they a had a dusty smell on the first night. Everything else is wonderful, from comfort to food to overall stay!

This was one of the best hotel stays for me personally. The service is indeed 5-star+. The location of the hotel overlooks this breathtaking scenery of the Bosphorus. Having breakfast or dining in Chalet restaurant while enjoying the serene view and sound of chirping birds is a lovely experience. The room was nice and spacious. It overlooked the garden and a side view of the Bosphorus. The staff is super nice, friendly and welcoming. The highlight of my trip was dining and enjoying drinks on the roof top at the 17th floor!

The staff are amazing, they are the most important asset...
    • Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

Although the room was sea view but was next to the tennis court, and access to hotel was not easy

The staff are amazing, they are the most important asset making the.hotel.very attractive

Great pool and comfortable rooms
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

Late checkout was unavailable:( even if we wanted to pay extra they could not provide us with a late checkout. Our flight time had been rescheduled to later time so we stayed around the lobby for hours with my 3 year old son which was a bit difficult.

Great hotel with fantastic rooms, we got upgraded to sea view which was excellent.

Good hotel but room charge is too expensive considering all generals.
    • Swiss Executive Room King or Twin with Bosphorus View

Have waited more than 30min to check-in. Hotel Staffs are too much slow in check-in desk. Water power(pressure) in shower room is too low/weak which is problem.

Breakfast/Bosporus view was good but room charge is still too much expensive.

After 2 weeks in Malawi, volunteering to serve orphaned children. This was a real treat!!
    • Corner Room Garden View

A bit confusing to get around there, the main lobby floor is actually the 9th floor and our room was the 6th floor. The pool/ spa is on the 5th floor. By the tie we figured out how to get around it was time to go home! LOL!

Amazing buffet! Fabulous indoor salt water pool and world class locker room with salt water steam room and sauna. There are hot and cold foot baths and they Even have an ice room to rub yourself down if you are overheated. They come to the door each night with ice and evening sweets, very classy!

Very pleasant stay.
    • Residence 1 Bedroom Park Studio Corner

Limited choices in breakfast menu.. Music with full blast while nearby masjids were making adhans ie calling for prayers.i asked the management if they can lower the music volume or stop it just for 5 mins till the prayer calls are finished then they can resume again.i said it is a muslim country and we have to respect the prayers calls from mosques..the nonmuslim guests would not mind that at all as they understand they are in muslim country.

Clean..convenient location..friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely stay again and will encourage friends to stay there also.

You can’t go wrong with the Swissôtel Bosphorus.
    • Swiss Executive Corner Bosphorus

You can’t go wrong with the Swissôtel Bosphorus. Every time we have stayed here we have been welcomed with open arms. Excellent location, staff and facilities. Special thanks to Zeynep for assisting us with check in as we arrived 9am.

Cant wait ti stay here again!
    • Swiss Executive Room King or Twin with Bosphorus View

We stayed on the Executive Level so had a very relaxing and quiet experience. From the exclusive breakfast buffet to the happy hour and dinner buffet - everything was exceptional. Rooms were cleaned to perfection and turned down for bed time each night. Food was great, staff helpful and kind and the location and views perfect!

The service, attention to detail, helpful, charming and...
    • Swiss Advantage Garden King or Twin

Noise from the weddings, the music is loud!!!

The service, attention to detail, helpful, charming and extremely hard working staff. Very quiet rooms, great turn down service with the evening newsletter (which I began to look forward to). The roof top bar has amazing views and attentive staff. Finally the concierge for recommending and organising a fabulous walking tour of Istanbul.

Perfection
    • Corner Room Garden View

I am in love with this hotel it's not my first time to stay in without thinking I book this hotel always ..the perfume you smell before entering the gate is one of a kind I feel home there the receptionist were all very helpful and friendly but ask about Alican he's the supervisor and night manager, he was too flexible helping and gentle , I stayed 2 times in May and June he ( ALICAN ) was too friendly and helped me with my stay .. I adore this hotel there is a few things to complain about like changing the sheets I have to ask always to be changed also cleaning needs more attention other than that it's still Perfect and Spectacular. Can't wait to visit again thank you Alican and wish you all the best. Shaima.

A joyful stay with remarkable facilities & services
    • Residence 1 Bedroom Park Studio Corner

A lovely stay, Everything was perfect, the Hotel cleanliness, atmosphere, location but the staff made the difference with their generous welcoming, supportive actions in a way that makes you feel home; especially the 17th floor.

You will enjoy your Istanbul visit better if you stay in this hotel.
    • Corner Room Garden View

Couldn't find something that I didn't like.

I like everything about this property, starting from the bell boys, the reception staff, the concierge and every other category of staff. The view of the Bospherus from the hotel is excellent. I was given a room with 180 degrees view of the Bospherus. The view lifts up our spirit. The breakfast is par excellence and is one of the reasons that drive me to stay in this hotel during the last 6 or 7 visits to Istanbul. A great place to stay while visiting on leisure or work.

Luxury meets Location & Value for money
    • Residence 2 Bedroom Bosphorus View Corner

I’m no new traveller to istanbul. I’ve stayed in most of the 5* hotels in the Taksim & Bešiktaš area. Swissotel tops them All for The combination of both Luxury, Location and Value for money. It’s near Nišantaši and Taksim, not far from Dolmabaše. We rented the 2 BDR apartment in the Residence and it was Super comfortable and clean with an excellent Bosphorus view. Will definitely come back.

Excellent location and service
    • Swiss Executive Corner Bosphorus

Excellent hotel with very nice rooms and service. Breakfast was really good. Staff was helpful. Location is excellent. We stayed in a Bosphorus view corner room. We had a 360 degree view of the Bosphorus through a huge window almost 15 feet wide.

Excellent. The best
    • Swiss Executive Room King or Twin with Bosphorus View

Everything was perfect. Cleanness of room public area. The smell in the lobby. Flowers. View. Services. Breakfast and lounge. We really never forget our staying in this amazing hotel

Larger property overlooking key tourist area.
    • Swiss Executive Room King or Twin with Bosphorus View

Larger property overlooking key tourist area. All amenities available on property with a great pool and gym for exercise. Fantastic sauna facility. The lounge is exceptional with great food and views.

The best ever
    • Corner Room Bosphorus View

The hotel is the perfection title .. excellent .. the best ever .. stuff smiling all the time .. helpful polite .. the food is tastyyyy .. the cleanliness is supereb

We'll come again, for sure.
    • Swiss Advantage Bosphorus King or Twin

Almost nothing, small details on room comfort.

Located awesome, suspended over the Bosphorus, the hotel offers an unforgettable view, especially at night. Breakfast was very varied. Stuff is friendly - thank you Damla, thank you Ozge.

Fabulous, want to go there again!
    • Swiss Advantage Twin Room with Bosphorus View

Very friendly staff,

Fantastic Breakfast and diner, Lovely staff, all of the most best the host of their hotel ms dima, who told us everything about the tourguide, about the views and They upgrades our room into Nice room view .

Browse Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul traveller photo gallery