Reviews of Titanic Business Kartal 5 stars

Orta Mah. Kaptan-i Derya Cad. No:37 Kartal, Kartal, 34880 Istanbul, Turkey

#382 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

Very enjoyable stay
    • Superior Room

The hotel is a little far from the touristic spots but if you do not mind using public transportation there is a metro station close by.

The cleanliness is impeccable and the staff are very friendly and hospitable

The AC unit inside wasnt working i was boiling.
    • Superior Room

The AC unit inside wasnt working i was boiling.After calling a technician i was told to wait and see if there would be a change but still was too hot.

It was a good stay, drama free which is what you want on business.
    • Superior Room

Air con not very effective, no iron and ironing board in room, shower above bath hard to get in and out. I am being picky as its a good hotel

Bed was good, view was great

I stay a lot of times in these hotel and hospitality of the...
    • Superior Room

I stay a lot of times in these hotel and hospitality of the employees are on a high level.They want to help you in any situation and you to feel comfortable in these Hotel

The staff make all the difference. great staff.
    • Superior Room

the bathroom in the superior room.

I really think that this hotel rooms need some maintenance. at the first night we faced some problem with air condition . the staff told us that because of the weather there was emergency measures to take, as turning off the air conditioner. so we spent our first night badly. the next morning , I approach the reception desk to take my car key and one of the staff ask me if I am satisfied and my answer was no. at this moment i didn't knew his name and his job . but he made every thing to make our stay very comfortable. and it was great. So my many thanks to Mr. Bulent Kocak the Front Office Manager. and of course many thanks to Ms. Cansu Anici the wonderful Guest Relations manager. Because of you both , I will visit again your hotel in the next trip.

Strongly recommended
    • Superior Room

All you expect to a 5 stars hotel Every thing is exact in the right piont with strong managment and helpful geust relation team with gentlewoman manager.exellent breakfast,exellent pool & gym and very nice reception & staff. One of the best in stanbul

The staff are really nice
    • Superior Room

The Air conditioner is really hot and standard it can’t adjust it to be more cold asper the staff from this hotel I couldn’t sleep normally so I changed the hotel the other hotel is more convenient I can adjust AC Room service not providing complimentary water frequently , not provide the coffee frequently , the cleaner they took mug to drink coffee several times I have to call them everytime to return the cup

The staff are really nice

I like all staff specially I liked Irina (SPA Manager),She...
    • Deluxe Room

In the titanic restaurant they didn't take care about the guests only concentrate the signature on the vouchers/bill and finish. I am sorry to say that I am not satisfied with Titanic restaurant staff behavior/ dealing. Need improvement. Thank You

I like all staff specially I liked Irina (SPA Manager),She is beautiful & love able lady. I wish for her future carer. One more lady named GINSU with smiling face always warmly welcome all the titanic Guests at the main reception.

Good Hotel with nice staff from the reception to the...
    • Superior Room

Good Hotel with nice staff from the reception to the relationship manager,they are willing to help you if you need assistance. Food for breakfast is nice and you have variety of choices if you want.

Hope to see you all again
    • Superior Room

I am very glad to have booked this hotel. Very good and friendly personal . I can only recommend to book some massage in Spa in the Hotel, ask to have some package if you have long stay. The quality of all is very high and they try to find the best solution for every request of the customer. I come back with pleasure.

Very nice hotel
    • Superior Room

The air conditioning wasn’t working well, so the room was a little bit hot.

Very nice staff, we get upgraded and had a confortable room. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in kartal or around.

Staff is very friendly, the breakfast is excellent.
    • Deluxe Room

The location of the hotel is not very good. Public transport is only metro. The nearest metro station is far away.

Staff is very friendly, the breakfast is excellent. The room and bathroom size is much larger than usual. View is awesome.

Nice place to stay!
    • Superior Room

Location. Walking to metro station is not a nice experience due to the heavy traffic next to you

Very clean room, professional staff and good breakfast

hotel and staff were wonderful. i would definetely stay at a titanic hotel again in istanbul.
    • Superior Room

staff were friendly and helpful. rooms were clean, breakfast was good. spa service was brilliant. wifi connection was good. A staff member let us borrow his metro card so we were able to travel easily. definitely 5 star service

It was not for the first time to stay in Titanic, and every...
    • Superior Room

The room was with view to the highway, unfortunatelly not possible to open the window because of the noise.

It was not for the first time to stay in Titanic, and every time - Exelent staff, professional and nice, perfect breakfast. Feel safe is important for me. I had arrived very late to check in, they still arranged a room for me. I will definetly go again.

Best place to stay in Anatolian part of Istanbul

WiFi in my room was not working. I used my 4G connection which is expensive

Clean, peaceful atmosphere, nice staffs, friendly customer manager, Ms. Cansu is always Kind to me. Perfect room nice room service delicious food

Price is great, location is bad, too warm rooms
    • Deluxe Room

Location is really bad, there is absolutely nothing around, there is only a steak house on one side of the hotel that treated us like horse manure when we tried to get a table (this is not the hotel’s fault at all, but says a lot on how the location is). The worst thing of the hotel is that the heating system is centrally controlled and set to 25 degrees. This makes it impossible to get quality sleep. I was advised to open a window, but there is a 10-lane highway just outside that made that a tough solution. The next worst thing is that the ventilation works badly and has a back draft. This means that even though my room was non-smoking, it smelled like a smoking room which is pretty disgusting. Finally, my first room was a corner room which had two small windows so I got a really nice bunker-feeling.

The gym, the sauna and the omelette at breakfast were really good. It is extremely good value for the cost.

Nice place with good service and clean rooms
    • Superior Room

Location but if you have business meetings in these area hotel will meet your expectations

The staff was professional and helpful.From the reception to she relationships manager they show you hospitality and try to help you if you asked them for assistance.

Great place to stay
    • Superior Room

Wi fee need to be improved

Nice place for business travelers.If you have meetings in these area it’s great place with good hospitality and calm atmosphere

A very nice business hotel in Asian side of Istanbul
    • Deluxe Room

Not allowing restaurants deliveries. Smoking of some guests in NO smoking Floor. the smoking smell reached our room many nights.

The deluxe room was spacious, specially the toilet and the bathroom (the best in all hotels we have been in Istanbul). The room isolation was excellent. The staff were so friendly and nice. The location was near to all our needs (markets, restaurants , banks...etc

Luxury hotel with non luxury service
    • Superior Room

The shower was weak! Mixing cold water suddenly. Not enough towels in the bath, not putting any bath equipments. The mini bar was forgotten, no water, no coffee and tea. The team in the spa wasn't helping

I like the helping staff, the nice entrance to the hotel

Quiet atmosphere, friendly staffs especially Ms.

Nothing at all

Quiet atmosphere, friendly staffs especially Ms. Cansu in customer relations who helped me a lot in my special requests. She is a professional manager. Thanks to Mr. Ahmet in front desk for granting late check out. Wonderful breakfast.

Good place for business traveler
    • Superior Room

I thin that espresso can for free as I other hotels the don’t charge for the breakfast time.

Good Hotel with nice staff.They want to help you and support if you need help. Lady from the front desk is professional and wish you a wonderful welcoming. People in the reception are professional and do their job fast without delay.

Very comfortable hotel, attractive prices, highly recommended!
    • Superior Room

Room service food was quite common. I sent a mail via Booking.com regarding the airport transport shuttle before arriving at the hotel but unfortunately I never got an answer.

The staff is very helpful and considerate The rooms are tidy and perfectly equipped

Good place to stay
    • Superior Room

I am visiting this property often so it’s ok if you have meetings in this area nice clean place with good breakfast and staff is correct and wants to help you.

Great hotel for a business trip
    • Superior Room

My room was on the mosque side, so every morning I was woken up at 7am by the mu'addhin's call for prayer.

Excellent is just the word to describe this hotel. From the beautiful room, huge bathroom, super comfy bed to the super extensive breakfast buffet.

I loved everything about this hotel!
    • Superior Room

next time I would love to stay more :)

The staff is this hotel's greatest treasure! I loved everything about this hotel, but I was surprised how much care to our needs they showed. As I said everything is good and I can write a lot about it, so I'll just list it's strong points: 1. great location for your stay in Asian side of Istanbul, Kartal is a great choice for you 2. great lobby, a lot of comfortable furniture there 3. cleanliness of rooms, amenities and overall quality of room design is at highest level 4. bar on the roof offer you the opportunity to make a 360 degrees walk on it's terrace, great place to go for a drink 5. staff is perfect, guest relations manager is one of the nicest person I ever meet 6. delicious breakfast, book a room with breakfast - you'll never regret it

High quality and comfortable business hotel
    • Superior Room

Breakfast price could be a little lower, but the quality is very satisfying. So this is not really a major issue.

The hotel is affordable for a 5-star establishment. The staff are really polite and try to be helpful at every opportunity. The breakfast is rich and high quality. I will definitely stay this place again.

Hope to stay there again.
    • Superior Room

Everything was excellent starting with (booking.com) and the hospitality found in this place. Special grateful to: CANSU: Guest Relation BULENT: Front Office Manager AHMET: Reception Chief

Excellent and friendly service from Cansu of Customer...
    • Deluxe Room

Excellent and friendly service from Cansu of Customer Relations also from Sehri and Cagla on Reception. I was overcharged by an external taxi and they took it upon themselves to complain to the taxi firm and in addition reimburse me. Totally beyond the call of duty so thank you very much.

Nice place to stay with family

Everything was perfect

Very friendly stuff, clean and comfortable rooms. We were allowed to check in 5 hours earlier which was very nice. Great breakfast and good spa and gym

• Superior Room

The location in the Asian side of Istanbul is not as interesting as the European one

Check in was smooth, they checked us in much earlier than usual, staff were very nice. Guest relation lady Cansu was extremely nice and helpful

best choice at the heart of Anatolian side of Istanbul for business trips
    • Superior Room

Breakfast was expensive & I believe it could be better especially in verities of warm foods. there were no option for fresh juice

Nice to contact with public relation officer(Not Sure about the position) Mrs. Cansu who paid lots of attention to my comments about my stay

It was very good hotel and I come back again to it
    • Superior Room

the bed I requested queen bed when I check in it was two single beds attached together but next day they explained to me that because I checked in late and there was no queen beds anyway I enjoyed my stay

It was very good hotel and I come back again to it I will recommend it to my friends the Duty was very help full staff was very friendly

Nice time.
    • Superior Room

I hated the fact that once, during my stay, I ordered a hamburguer in my room, and after 1 hour waiting I had to request for it again.

I liked what this hotel has to offer.

Friendly yet professional staff of high integrity.
    • Superior Room

Location is a bit of a downer but it's still pretty close to metro that goes straight to Kadıköy (Asian side of Bosphorus).

Friendly yet professional staff of high integrity. Personal approach to guests. Always happy to help if you need anything.

Great place
    • Superior Room

Thank you so much to miss Cansu . She was very helpful very kindly and very nice person. She was working just like a personnel assistant, that was why we choice again here .

We recommend you to stay in this hotel!
    • Superior Room

The Titanic Hotel at Kartal is just very good! The rooms are clean and service is very good. All staffs are kind and helpful. Front desk and receptions are excellent. Special thanks to Ms. Sanci who offered exceptional service to us!

Like a home
    • Superior Room

Great staff, great rooms, comfortable bed, shower presure is important for me and was excellent, everything seems new like yesterday they opened the hotel.

It was a relaxing yet enjoying time and the staff were amazing.
    • Superior Room

I liked everything so I would defiantly go back.

I loved the way the staff would interact with me and my family especially the guest relation, Cansu Andiçi and the catering manager Yusuf Durudeniz.

Unforgettable stay
    • Superior Room

We stayed here in the end of our two week trip in Istanbul and it was the best hotel of the whole trip. We regret not having stayed there longer. It is the perfect choice if you need to be in the area for business or even if like us you are tired if doing all the touristy things and would like to rest and relax for few days. Although far from touristy places it is conviently located near a metro stop so you can explore the Asian side of Istanbul. The staff are super friendly and nice. They helped us book local train tickets, helped us with a medical emergency and even offered us free check out drinks. Last but not the least, the pool and spa are top-notch, everything you expect from a luxury spa and all that included in your room price!!! Our special thanks goes to Irina from the spa staff and the customer relations team.

I strongly recommended.
    • Superior Room

it was winder-full stay at this hotel. mostly i liked the facility (swimming pool and Turkish path and the spa) also the reception people was very propositional and welcoming and answer every request we had.

amazing and luxurious hotel.
    • Superior Room

More entertainment in the pool for the kids as my kids were not even allowed to use there floaties. The breakfast would have been better if the food was not the same everyday.

Beautiful hotel with a good location, nice and clean rooms and comfy beds. the Turkish hamam is just wonderful it is beautiful, clean, and very relaxing. The hotel crew were very welcoming and helpful, especially Mrs John she is kind and she shows Turkish hospitality very well. I will defiantly be coming back to this wonderful hotel if I will be visiting Turkey again. a big thank you to everyone working there for giving me and my family a very nice experience. I highly recommend it for everybody looking for a great hotel.

Excellent facilities to relax after a day of business
    • Superior Room

The airco did not get cold enough. The food choice in the restaurant for lunch/diner could be more comprehensive.

Delicious breakfast Incredibly kind staff Great spa and swimming pool Beautiful rooftop view Excellent gym

Excellent Hotel
    • Superior Room

The reception nice , Cansu is very professional she knows her job very well, and other staff very nice and helpful,they speak english very well ,Cansu help us to find and visit good places in Istanbul and guide us to the metro stations ,the pool very clean,room clean,but the electrical plug switch is 2 pin only, I bought an adapter so I could use 3 pin plug charger to charge my phone,there is a metro station near the hotel ..good place to relaxation.

3. I met the operation manager tufan was very helpful.
    • Superior Room

1.reception team need training to know about location 2.no nice restaurant near 3.hotel good lost a little choices

3. I met the operation manager tufan was very helpful..i enjoy by his hospitality ...Large room 2.clean

Perfect hotel
    • Superior Room

Accordig to the delicious turkish sweets we could find more at breakfast

Top price per value. Staff very professional, concierge very kind. Special mention to Miss Giansu

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Very good for business needs. Price is fair.
    • Superior Room

Espresso should be free of charge at the breakfast. A'la carte and room service menu should be improved, choices are limited.

Very good for business needs. Breakfast is good and variety is enough. can relax at the Spa without additional cost. Spa is small but enough for short visits. beds are comfortable. They gave a better room than our selection for my guest, nice behaviour.

Perfect - Quality Place To Stay
    • Superior Room

Nothing to say, everything was perfect.

Staff is very helpful and positive. Rooms are modernly designed, comfy and clean. The service was excellent in every aspect. Thanks for upgrading to corner room.

Awesome!!!
    • Superior Room

It is too cheap to be truth)

This hotel something incredible! Stuff extremely kind, not cliche, we were joking and laughing like good old friends. Room was made in luxury design, my one year daughter did not want to leave the hotel, she had so much fun after the long flight. And finally we have a dinner on the rooftop restaraunt, the food in couple with panarama view was fantastic!!! If I will go to Istanbul again, I will stay in this hotel, I do not care that it is far from the centre!

EXPERIANCE OF STAYING AT THIS HOTEL
    • Superior Room

The entire staff were unbelievable, including the first class service, will certainly be visiting and staying at this place. Very warm, welcoming, polite and helpful and friendly staff, unbelievable to say the least. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

The breakfast was very good, the rooms are clean and the...
    • Superior Room

The free airport shuttle is like a joke. There are only two services a day and you have to book them one day before. So honestly there is no free airport shuttle. The room temperature was bad and the air conditioner was not working properly as an air-conditioning device so we had to open the windows to circulate the air but there were a lot of noises.

The breakfast was very good, the rooms are clean and the stuff are perfect and helpful.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

One of the best option at Anatolian side of İstanbul
    • Superior Room

No alternative restaurants, cafe or shop near the hotel, and far from public transportation facilities.

Third Hotel experience of Titanic Business Hotel group and at all of their hotels, there is a good level of quality and hospitality. First time i was at Kartal and Staff, room size, bathroom, cleanliness, comfort, room and hotel facilities, WİFİ.... everything was very good.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Never go this hotel
    • Superior Room

Near lobby There was wedding ceremony and all night music played loudly. I could not slept because of high voice music. Reception request a provision from credit card, in case of not accept to pay provision they informed they will remove all drink in refrigerator or we asked to choose another hotel. Miss Şehri and Mr Tahsin who is reception responsible behaivour were so roudly. I will never stay again this hotel.

Won't be visiting again
    • Superior Room

Night staff had to ask 3 times for a coffee with room service twice told no The atmosphere was unpleasant Pool staff unfriendly

Breakfast Bathroom Restaurant staff

I would say some staff is very polite and professional.
    • Superior Room

Mını bar is far too expensive, the free bottle of water coffee and tea does not get filled everyday!!! air conditioning is not good at all, the cleaner makes far too much noise in the mornings on one occasion the bell ring even when the red light was on and about hour later the phone ring in the room with no answer disturbing!!! To use the swimming pool you have to wear a bone which i didnt know and i didnt have so they told me its five lira to buy so i purchased one after going in to the pool the bone was ripped apart it lasted for 10 minutes after mentioning this to the staff the response was they could not do anyting about it and i have to buy a new one overall not happy, i will not be returning to titanic business kartal istanbul.

I would say some staff is very polite and professional.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Very friendly staff.
    • Superior Room

Very friendly staff. I went on my own but the staff being very nice and professional has made me feel safe. The hotel breakfast and food was also good. I had arrived very early to check in, they still arranged a room for me. I will definetly go again.

Everything was fantastic

AC is not that cold

A comfortable night

Efficiency of access card

Facilities

The staff is very helpful !
    • Superior Room

The staff is very helpful !

rooftop dinner was nice.
    • Deluxe Room

wifi didn't always work this trip.

rooftop dinner was nice. Fresh fruit for breakfast. Location good for me.

the room was noisy during the day, it is impossible to sleep...

the room was noisy during the day, it is impossible to sleep, my room was 2003

Poor air conditioner

Big size bathroom

Will never book here again
    • Superior Room

- The reception service was very bad - There was a water leak in the room and my sleep was disturbed because the noise

The space of the room

So Great

Very good

Very good

everything is amazing!

everything is amazing!!!

Amazing place.
    • Superior Room

Many thanks to the stuff.
    • Superior Room

Many thanks to the stuff. Hotel was great. It is great hotel to stay in Asia part. 400m metro. Really good gym and nice pool.

Very good value for the money

AC unit was too loud.

Very good value for the money

Great hotel
    • Superior Room

Best hotel in in Istanbul and very nice personals.

Not bad
    • Superior Room

- Faraway from city center. - Took extra amount as deposit!!! - Zero response for questions via booking.com

- Quite area - Good free internet speed

The sauna and the gym is huge and very nice!
    • Superior Room

Maybe the location is not the best but the hotel is great

The sauna and the gym is huge and very nice!

The room space was ok & cleanliness
    • Club Suite with Kitchenette

Communication with staff by English was poor & breakfast was as expected for 5star hotel

The room space was ok & cleanliness