Reviews of Titanic City Taksim 4 stars

Lamartin Cad. No: 47 34437, Beyoglu, 34437 Istanbul, Turkey

#515 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

A comfortable stay in a central location in a fascinating city.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room card key kept cutting out and I had to make several attempts for it to work.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. They made me feel welcome. On arrival they arranged a brilliant afternoon trip for me quickly and efficiently. The breakfasts consisted of an extensive range of delicious options. The omelettes made in front of you with ingredients that you choose was appreciated- really delicious,

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Superb hotel value for money

Nothing. Everything was perfect

Everything. I reached hotel at around 1:30 pm, the reception staff informed the room is getting ready will need to wait for 30 minutes. After sometime they informed we are upgrading your room from superior to deluxe. This was just awesome. All the amenities, room size, facilities were just awesome. Titanic city hotel has made my stay at Istanbul more wonderful. I will recommend this hotel to everyone and will certainly stay in this hotel when I plan to visit Istanbul in future.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Its a nice hotel, rooms are small but adjusted to the needs...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We were two families , although we asked for connected rooms coz we have children with us , they gave us separated ones , mismanagement of reservation , last night we get a connected room while the other family got theirs the second day which is good, The indoor swimming pool is a small one with dimmed lights , you cant leave the kids alone there without supervision,although they r good swimmers, no bedding change during our stay.

Its a nice hotel, rooms are small but adjusted to the needs of travelers , welcoming fruits, daily free of charge bottle of water .its location is near Taksim with a walk of around 1 km,2 friendly nice beautiful ladies are employees there and ready for assistance.

it was good for a check in and check out time
    • Family Room

This hotel is good but it have some bad thing, smell of wet and others was in room when we arrived,The area was good but all arround of this hotel have a dirty area with dirty street and our room view was an old building with a dead cat on the roof and very bad. check in was good and staff were helpfull. location is excellent with many shop for fruite and water and other traditional food of istanbul.there wasn't a cheap hotel but we was happy to booking a so so hotel.

I will not come back again to this hotel or the city
    • Two Connecting Superior Rooms

The staff are unfriendly The clean the bathroom but not the shower area so I fall in bath tube to accumulation of oily material

I like the location of this hotel

One of the top best places in Taksim
    • Family Room

Nothing, every thing was managed very well

Stuff in the reception were very helpful and professional. Plus the room and hotel are very clean. It was my first time in Titanic city hotel and will be my pleasure to book in the same hotel again. In addition, I recommended this place to my friends.

Amazing Location and Staff !
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Titanic City Hotel is superb ! We live it and highly recommend for everyone ... The staff is great , room is comfy , hotel & everything was excellent . If you need a relaxation time you should stay at Titanic City Hotel. Special thanks for Ms. Souad , she was very helpful during our stay . Imad El Haddad & Amin El Masri

Overall it was a pleasant stay
    • Two Connecting Superior Rooms

We arrived at 9:45 AM and was told that our 2 rooms will only be ready at 11:30 AM ,,,when we were back at 2:45PM another staff at the reception informed us that only one room was ready and that the other one needs one hour to prepare, I agreed to take the one which is ready immediately and then he looked me in the face and said with full confidence that our rate didn’t include breakfast.At that time I was furious and told him to check his computer for our reservation and asked him to stop being inefficient and that I was ready to show him the confirmation in this regard.Exactly7 minutes from the time we entered the room, the second room was ready.

Good hotel
    • Family Room

Our elevator cards did not work most of the time. I am not sure what the issue was, but all three of our cards had the same issue.

The room was spacious. It was a family room.

if i 'll go to Istanbul again. i'll go to Titanic City Taksim
    • Family Room

elevator card isn't working properly,

HOTEL IS SUITABLE FOR FAMILY ,CLEAN & ROOM SERVICE IS EXCELLENT. LOCATION IS CLOSED TO Taksim Square ,Metro & Bus station (about 500 m).breakfast is good. receptionists are helpful .concierge is very cooperative

It was very so so.

The size of the room number of chairs The properties like the number of plates, fork and knives were not enough for 3 people room I thought the breakfast was included when I was booking the room but later they told me no it is not. Therefore, I found it very confusing.

The cleanness the staff the neighborhood

Nice friendly service Feel like you come home .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nice friendly service Feel like you come home .Extra thanks to Reception staff and Mr.Zener for upgrade room also if i only stay 1 night .nice things was room with fruit plate .And morning time i meet Lady in reception who have work there almost 10 years , you come happy to see here and know everything good with here .And the best things in this Hotel is the hotel staff the are professional .Mayby feel i talk to much of staff but i know how important its good staff, when i m also hotel owner, All the best See you soon ...

fine but should provide better offers
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Prices are high and don't include breakfast. The rooms are small.

It's a good hotel with excellent location, the staff are friendly and helpful.

Best Hotel in Istanbul with amazing Staff....
    • Deluxe Double Room

From the Checkin to checkout, the staff was amazing and helpful. At checkin we were welcomed by a "Guests Relations" manager. She was very welcoming and showed us what the hotel can offer during our stay (i.e. Restaurant, Spa, pool...). She also recommended Istanbul sites to visit during our stay. We booked a Deluxe Room for 4 nights and requested an early checkin. This request was promptly answered via email post booking and on checkin we only had to wait less than 10 minutes for the room to be ready for us. Since the trip was part of our honeymoon, the hotel gave us complementary fresh juice and a beautiful heart shaped cake :) The room itself was very nice, bed was comfortable. The double bed was a proper double bed unlike in most hotels where they put two single beds next to each other. The view from the room was amazing (the room was on 9th floor). There was plenty of light in the room, it was clean and nicely decorated. The toilets had a good collection of toiletries, plenty of towels and bath robes. The bathroom was very clean and tidy. The house keeping was very impressive as well. Bottle was drinking water was replaced daily and the room was cleaned to acceptable standard daily. The breakfast in the morning was very good. There was a good collection to cater for pretty much everyone. The custom made omlette was absolutely beautiful. Regarding the location, you can not be in a better location than this hotel. Taksim Square and Metro is pretty much within 3mins walking distance. There are plenty to places to eat. Istaklal street is within walking distance as well. Because Metro is so close to the hotel, you can pretty much get any where very easily. I would definitely recommend this hotel and definitely stay here again on my future visits.

great
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The corner room given to us dusing check in was not good in location as it was facing the main road where there is alot of noise, after requesting they changed it for us.

great for business travelers,
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The neighborhood is becoming low end. but the hotel is really great, Taksim is becoming too low end, and very crowded, you can't relax in the area after a long day of work. Try to go off peak seasons, you will love the stay and the proximity of this hotel

have been a regular client at Titanic for several years now, always a great stay, and it is always a pleasure. The staff remembers you, great with a nice smile, breakfast should be improved though, never tried it for lunch or dinner, it is a shame that the area is becoming too crowded with tourist traps, from street restaurants, vendors, and cheap products.

Breakfast good
    • Family Room

Cleaning bad bad The restaurant in the 11 floor they kick you out just when you arrive they say we close at 10,30 sorry and the reception says they close at 11pm so no dinner The lobby is toooooo small for this hotel containing about 200 rooms

Breakfast good

The breakfast is ok room size also
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The cleaning and every thing most of all there was a problem with the room card every day you must go to the reception to fix it the pillows of the bed smell bad the electricity went off while we were swimming and they took long time to fix it In general this hotel is average not more then 7 rate The staff is ok but the hotel does not deserve the price

The breakfast is ok room size also

6.0
    It was good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

When I was in the Hamam the clean worker followed me in aech step to clean by scrab that was a very bad for me

They didn’t take extra money for late check out

Location is great.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Vibration noise from toilet. Toiletries not replenished every day. You need to ask for toothbrush. Windows not properly sealed still air coming from outside.

Location is great. Staff is cooperative specially mr. Imran Expresses check in. Free upgrade!

Nice hotel in Good area ,near Airport bus station .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nice hotel in Good area ,near Airport bus station .Regular staff from over 10 years in reception and bellboys .Room was with fruit plate . And also room is nice and big .

Normally this is the hotel that I reserve when I'm in...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast could be improved; at the moment is quite expansive.

Normally this is the hotel that I reserve when I'm in Istanbul. Position is strategic , the rooms are noiseless and comfortable. Very good spa, swimming pool and hamam.

It is good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The cleanance and equupments of the bathrooms was not good that's why we changed our room twice during the stay .

Very good location and staff. They respond to our requests and cooperate with the customers.

Not worth the money
    • Family Room

Gym poorly equipped and it's very small- Machines are very old. Hotel Staff are not friendly they never smile and they behave in a rude manner. One Time I asked for spoon and plate since they don't put in the room, and they told me they will be a charge to bring these!!!! Room service food not tasty and the menu doesn't have variety of foods. Internet is terrible. Overall I can say it's NOT worth the money I paid for.

Location only

Great Location and Comfortable Rooms.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

View of the room was bad although we booked a Superior Room which had a good view as shown in the pictures

Great Location. Walking distance from Taksim Square and Istiklal Street as well as havabus (Airport Bus). Cozy rooms as well as comfortable beds and bathrooms

Didn't get the room ordered. Bad experience.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The service this time was bad. I didn't get the type of room I ordered. The staff was disrespectful and were not happy that I requested what I paid for. Actually they changed my room (downgraded) then changed again but didn't put bath ropes as expected for a superior room. Shower didn't have good water pressure. TV was smaller that usual in superior. The entire experience of changing room kept a bad taste of the stay.

Location is very good. Facilities are nice. Breakfast ok. nice buffet.

The a/c was not able to go below 22.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Taxis were not able to come to the hotel entrance. When the rain poured down, we had to walk to the main street to flag a cab. Was soaked by the time we arrived at our restaurant.

The a/c was not able to go below 22.5, so out was a little hot and stuffy. Otherwise, the room was amazing.

It was clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The amount of daily water was not enough . A bottle per day !! Internal pool was smal with unsuitable tempreture.

It was clean. Good location. Near taksim.excelent break fast.

Definitely the best hotel I have been to.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I really loved staying at this hotel. Staff is amazing, rooms are clean and comfortable, location is great, everything was just great. I really don't have one single bad thing to say about this place. Definitely going back here next time I am going to Istanbul. Thank you for everything.

the hotel is very clean and polit and helpful staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

it was very noisy, i believe there were renovations some where. it was very inconvenient. the staff was very nice and very helpful, but they have bad jokes and they tell them to everybody all the time. they should learn more jokes.

the hotel is very clean and polit and helpful staff

Location is very good and near taksim but taxi cann’t come...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

They don’t care about cleaning rooms well.

Location is very good and near taksim but taxi cann’t come in front of hotel and you shoud walk to take a taxi and staff were freindly and polite

This is the best hotel we have stayed in, the staff were amazing. Everything was outstanding.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

In our hotel room there would be a fast clicking noise on the other side of the toilet wall but we couldn’t work out what it was. Other than that everything was 100/100.

The breakfast was amazing ! Loved every single bit of it.. so many options to choose from. We was so happy with the service, the people at the reception were happy and willing to always help! Thankyou for everything.

Had a great time in the hotel and will definitely come back.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Location was a little bit difficult for Uber and Taxi Key Card sometimes doesn't work in the elevator from the first try.

Rooms are big and spacious Staff was great especially front dedsk Suat price was good for the room very clean and elegant hotel I was given in upgraded booking which was a very nice gesture from the hotel and I appreciate it. security is very good

6.0
    Fine location, very close to underground.
    • Family Room

Stayed at this hotel many times and it was good. But this time didn't like cleanness in room. Was dusty. Shower was old and damaged.

Fine location, very close to underground.

Nice experience in Istanbul
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff was very friendly and professional. They helped us in everything we asked them, like early check-in and extra coffee and tea at the room. The hotel appearance and location is excellent. The room is comfy and clean.

I like the staff, they were full attention all the time...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Taxi couldn't get us from the hotel door because the driving ways to the hotels were closed. We had to walk about 1.5 km to arrive. In addition people with wounded heads (they make an operation for baldness-many people like this were in the hotel!) its not an elegant/proper to see people with wounded heads especially in the eating room..

I like the staff, they were full attention all the time helping with everything possible

Pleasant
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Smell of cigarettes in the corridors, no one was at outside the hotel door to help with luggage when I arrived.

Friendly staff, location, proposing tours, continuously asking if I needed any help, variety of TV channels in Arabic and English.

Very Good location n friendly staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Lock of bedroom doesn’t lock. Bathroom has bath tub and high to go in and found it unsafe for elderly. Recommend for elderly guests to ask for bathroom with shower other then bathtub. Shower head is too short. Need to be minimum 40 cm from wall. Amenities are ok but no body cream.

Location is very good with restaurants and shop. Staff at reception, breakfast hall are helpful, informative and efficient. Communication skill was good and helpful. Wife is all around and speed is good. Breakfast is excellent. Bread is baked n cooked there and then. We loved fresh honey on the Webb. Lots of food varieties with cheese olives fruits etc. I loved French music all around

ALL IS FINE,LOCATION,BREAK FAST,ROOMS
    • Two Connecting Superior Rooms

I BOOK THREE INTERCONNECTED ROOMS BUT HOTEL CAN,T GIVE ME ALL.BUT HOTEL CHARGE ME EUR 5 PER DAY FOR INTERCONNECTED ROOMS FACILITY.

LOCATION IS IDEAL FOR TOURIST.

Close to everything.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room service was not good at all. We had babies with us so the room got dirty quickly and they didn’t clean the room as they should. They tried us to pay again for the breakfast although we already paid for it.

Close to everything.

It is a good hotel, but they only need a little improvements.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The beds are very old and not comfortable, they don’t speak very good English and they need more variety at the breakfast.

The location of the hotel is good.

Excellent location and really clean hotel with welcoming staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Beds were quite hard and would have preferred two pillows rather than the one. Either way the room itself was great.

Th hotel staff were friendly and very welcoming. The location of the hotel was also excellent and a 10 minute walk to the main shopping high street along with the Taksim Metro stop. Taxis are very near and many food places.

Nice stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

every thing is ok , many thanks for the staff in the reception specially Misses GODS and SUAT , and also thanks for the offered breakfast . the Roof restaurant have to be more attractive .

Good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I think we were overcharged for the airport transportation. I paid 80 euros both ways although I was told that a taxi from the airport to the hotel is only about 40 TL

Very average
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Despite being close to Taksim the area is not that nice. The restaurants around it look shabby. It’s more of a practical location rather than a nice location. The Turkish bath was a big disappointment, it’s more of a quick shower rather than a bath and they use shampoo instead of nice authentic soap. Very very disappointing

Breakfast was nice with good variety and fresh if we overlook the fact that the only cold drink offered was a bad artificial “tang like” drink

The hotel location and service was great stuff are very...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel location and service was great stuff are very helpful especially mrs Suat Mazmanci was so nice and very professional in her workshe do any thing just to make u feel comfortable in the hotel special thx for her

Gooof
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Reception refused to make a phone call to a local mobile number (too expensive!!) Restaurant has sparking water 33cl on the card and in the check but they bring you 20cl All the area in work so taxis can't stop in front Crazy prices for airport transfers and laundry Check your mini bar when you arrived, a box of pringles had been opened by previous customers and I had not realised and they wanted to charge me for it! Room quite small For tourism ok but not for business.

Location, staff quite friendly, good breakfast and gym ok

Room sizes not matching the informations on booking.com and the Internet was very slow
    • Family Room

The Internet was very slow and the room flat surface is not as mentioned in booking.com . The family room was mentioned 38 sq meters and in reality it was approximately 28 sq meters .

The staff was very helpful especially the guest relations responsible "Suad" , but they couldn't help me in my complain .

I may look for another hotel next time!
    • Family Room

Minibar refrigerators at rooms were not working well! (We had 4 rooms and all had same problem) Swimming pool's water looks not clean. Some of staff at reception were not friendly enough! Lots of maintenances at roads around the hotel, which make noises and poor walking area.

Break-fast was good, except for the coffee. Hotel was next to Taksim square and Airport bus station.

Thanks was great time
    • Two Connecting Superior Rooms

Pool size is small and could be cleaner, jacuzzi is bot warm, and house keeping should be cooperative with guests

Staff are very helpful. Location is easy to find taxi just at the door of the hotel, I would recommend it to friends definitely.

The location is good, near Taksim Sq
    • Family Room

The check-in was very slow (despite few customers) and seemed like handled by one person only who controlled the rooming decision.

The location is good, near Taksim Sq

The staff very bad, too nervise, not friendly, not helpful.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff very bad, too nervise, not friendly, not helpful.. so bad staff and also the rooms bad ac and when we request to change the rooms or solve the ac problem no bady help as and nobady fexsit the ac.

There was a lingering smell of smoke in the corridors, which for a non smoker isn't pleasant. The breakfast is ok, but got pretty repetitive. During our whole time there, they were digging up the road so it meant windows had to be closed unless we wanted a dusty room.

Great location and the rooms were very clean with daily water bottle refills.

the Ac Was terrible and not working properly , we hv request...

the Ac Was terrible and not working properly , we hv request them to fix the AC for first 2 Dys unfo nothing happen than the third days they change the room , but again the AC not working properly Also u need to Use ur Card room every time in elevator in order to go to ur room which u will get grazy as sometime not working .

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Nice location, close to important places in Istanbul!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Initially I planned to stay in a different Titanic hotel, but the booking could not be changed through booking.com anymore and neither could the hotel staff shift me to their other place in Istanbul. Seems to be a hickup with the process when it goes through booking.com since it takes your credit card info, but I would have thought that they could shift you to another of their estates without trouble outside of booking.com

Superb breakfast with Sucuk and other Turkish delicacies. Comfortable room with armchair and a nice selection of complimentary tea and coffee. Location is perfect for a quick walk through Istanbul, starting at Taksim you can walk to a lot of important sights or take the Metro. Cabs and Uber can drop you off right in front of the main entrance, so that's a plus - If you come with your own car, the area is not tooo friendly for parking, so rather use other means of transportation. View from the terrace on the top of the building is good (even if it is not the best). And the restaurant serves a phenomenal beef kebab! All around the hotel there are lots of restaurants if the menu of the hotel's own kitchen does not suite your taste.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Great location, but too costly (you can get a better value elsewhere)
    • Family Room

Lack of english speaking receptionist created a language barrier. Room could have been bigger. Oh and wa5er was charged, not complimentary, which is stupid.

Location is very convenient. Breakfsst was one of thr finest hotel breakfaats i have had.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

I have been staying at this hotel everytime I visit Istanbul...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I have been staying at this hotel everytime I visit Istanbul, they have great staff, specially Guzde and Suat, their friendliness makes you feel at home, thank you both sincerely.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Good stay at this hotel

Small lobby for a 4 stars hotel and they charge u 40 € for someone to visit

I liked the location of the hotel it sjust few meters away from istiqlal street. Staff are helpful. Perfect housekeeping staff i really liked them

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

I loved it and would go again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Location, friendly staff, cleanliness of the place.

Very nice place. They do not have a parking space though. You have to park at the public parking across the street from the hotel. It cost TL 34 daily.

My short trip to Istanbol
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The AC was not cooling and I don't know why. I tried to adjusted it by the thermostat however, it didn't work. And to tell you the truth I didn't request assistance in this matter due to the weather outside was very cold and I compensated it by opening the window. I just want to give advice to the staff which is they need to show us their smiles because of their smiles we could see the beauty of Turkish

The hotel staff was very helpful and cooperative. I used to come and asked them for everything i need such as way of transportations and nearest markets and pharmacies. Furthermore, they give me prior information regarding the tourism in istanbol such as trips within the city and out of it and so on. Finally, i am wishing to visit it again

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Value for money & excellent location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Water toilet source preferred by hose.

Value for money and location. Very clean. I was upgraded without asking, which was very kind of staff. AC heater/cooler excellent.

Excellentttttt

Nothing that I didn't like

Everything was great from location to facilities and staff. I would like to thank Necati the reception manager for his great and warm welcome and assuring that my special requests were satisfied. He truely made my stay very enjoyable. Thank you Necati and team

The best value for money.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Telephone line cut temporarily for service, which is normal.

Location was really nice. In addition to upgrade they did without asking. Waas really excellent room comparing to value for money. Heating AC was also nice.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Ideal location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Better selection of cold breakfast dishes, same every day.

Perfect location for using public transport to get around Istanbul, especially the Havasbus (airport bus) that stops across the road from the hotel

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Center of Taksim
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

- Housekeeping knocked my door twice although I put 'do not disturb' - Heater was not so good.

+ Nice decoration and furnitures + Good spa and hammam

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Good hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Housekeeper didnt clean the room very well, the electronic door card needed to be re-programmed at least 3 times because it didnt work,room is quite small, TV was not working at least 2 hours per day

Nice location, nice girl at the reception she was very helpful and professional, we checked-in earlier than the hotel regulations.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Enjoy spa sauna and stream but it's small studio and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I was arrived the reception woman ( long hair light brown) I can't remember her name . She is nice person and other receptionist one man ( hair gery he is really very rude, bad attuide , he do not understand English when I showed him by my booking.com message . He is nasty and rude ( racism) I'm Asian. Hotel opposite outside on road and paths all damage and dirty

Enjoy spa sauna and stream but it's small studio and need extra little large

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Great Place to Relax near Busy Taksim Square
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

WIFI, wasn't up to expectation (sometimes).

Actual "almost" everything in Hotel was Great. 1-since there was no non-smoking room empty "as I requested", hotel upgraded my room which was generous from hotel receptionist and managment. 2-Friendly staff. 3-location is very near to Taksim Square (2-3 mins). 4-room size was excellent and fitted with everything you need, ((coffee, tea, heater) available. 5-bathroom very nice and clean. 6-daily free bottle of water. 7-lobby spacious. 8-easy check in/ check out. 9-Breakfast varieties good and delicious (unless you are looking for perfection), it includes Jam, Egg, cheese, pastry, brown and white bread, egg omelet and more. 10-Most important thing , good value for money. Will back again

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Nice place to explore and have breakfast.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Limited emergency exits from basement levels. Very little atmosphere in common areas. Good place to sleep and have breakfast. But still nice hotel.

Location, staff, facilities, breakfast all very good.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Everything, also shuttle bus located infront the hotel door going to both airports with cheap prices, lovely employees, taksim meydan very important location in istanbul

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Location was good
    • Two Connecting Superior Rooms

We stayed in 2 connecting rooms. Very small. No space to move or put the luggage. No mirror in the room. Breakfast was limited. No variety.

Location was good

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

The location is great....
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Despite of my request, they didn't give us any great view room the view is awful. The servuce was not as I expected.

The location is grea. Couple minutes walk to Taksim Square.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Good not Perfect
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room look very small and it is written it is 28 Meter , i have big doubt about the space mentioned, need to work more to make the staff smile in the breakfast room and in the SPA

The Location is nice and Breakfast is good, the price is fine, I like the swimming Poo and like the SPA

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

nice hotel with good facilities
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I paid about 100$ /night for the room but they ask me for 2$ deposit for the electrical adapter !!!! crowded breakfast medium size loopy

nice hotel with good facilities

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

just Perfection
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

although i didn't eat there, but i took a look at the buffet, it was nice. there's no entertainment. but it's nothing important at all.

i loved the staff, the hotel is brand new, so professinal, super clean. very very helpfull and the LOCATION is just PERFECT.