Reviews of Titanic Port Bakirkoy This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Fisekhane Cad. No:7/3 34140 Bakirköy, Bakirkoy, 80220 Istanbul, Turkey

#455 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Location and friendliness
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Check in was a mess, despite booking 2 rooms only one room was ready after 30 minutes of us arriving, 2nd room was delayed for 1 hr 40 mins and no apology given, reason given was the previous guests late check out😆🙄 no tea/coffee offered during our wait, highly unprofessional despite using the hotel since its opening, steam room was out of service during all 3 days, was so so stay this time

Location and friendliness

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

great holiday in Titanic Port Bakirkoy
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Very clean rooms with good wifi Near by 2 malls and shops what ever you need Alot of resturants neer by Staff were nice .. we were in hotel at 7 am and the policy of all hotels to be in is 12-2 pm and it was ramadan and we were fasting and tired ,so the reciption lady give us a ready room and let us in with the other rooms in about 15-20 minutes ..we were so grateful

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

It was great experience and lovely atmosphere around
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Due to hotel experience with bad customers, some staff aggressive and argue a lot especially on money related issues They need to improve this area big time

Great hotel and fantastic location and wonderful guest relations service

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Location of the hotel was lovely
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

From the moment I step foot in the hotel, the girls at the hotel reception were terribly rude, unpleasant and extremely unhelpful to the point were I was intimidated to even ask a question, awful and aggressive responses absolutely disgusting for a 5 star hotel. Completely unacceptable and people so unprofessional make the hotel and experience look bad unfortunately. You should be more careful as to who you hire to work at reception as this is the first point of contact therefore a first impression. Again I cannot express enough how rude and bitter not one, but all the female staff at reception were.

Location of the hotel was lovely

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Cleaning staffs are friendly and did good job.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

It’s quite strange that every time I asked receptionist to help me call taxi, they always asked me if I’m checking out. They asked at least 5 times during my stay(I stayed 6 nights) That’s really annoying. I’ve stayed in this hotel more than 10 times and I have to say, their receptionist quality is going down.

Cleaning staffs are friendly and did good job. Room service is prompt and good.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Clean hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

No customer service at all! The only employee who respected customers was Nihan who has left the hotel and the housekeeping lady with the short hair. Everyone else makes customer feel not welcomed at the hotel. Receptionist have unacceptable level of enlish for a 5 star hotel. Access cards always deactivating.

Clean hotel good facilities Good location

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

I will claim the extra money I paid for sea view room

They over charge me of 70 Euro also 20 Euro for the snak which spouses be free

I paid for sea view room which was not sea view and the room were very small

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

due to procedure of the country during wenter time no to...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

A/C must put in on . also revrejator in our room was so hot and is not cooling any Items

due to procedure of the country during wenter time no to have a/c the room was so hot . we could not sleep during night time and if we open the window sound of street walker are very annouing .

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

cleaning
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

cooling system of air conditioner didnot work and i told them to fix this problem but theydidnot,the room was too hot and i couldnot sleep well..

cleaning

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Normal except for check-out process
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

This has never happened before. Upon checking out, I was asked to wait till the room was inspected. I really think this is a very negative process and shows a lack of trust - especially towards a frequent client. Next time, I will search for other hotels.

I always stay at this property for the same reasons: proximity to airport, easy to get to by taxi, clean, modern and close to shopping.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Excellent - Hospitality & Location

I pass

Definitely , pleasing hospitality , cleanliness and hence memorable stay .The additional advantage is the location , good number of shopping option and eating joints at walking distance .

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Clean and comfortable and had a great location if you would...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Clean and comfortable and had a great location if you would like to be close to some shopping malls , ferry station or airport. Besides Titanics are always great in terms of their food service. No need to say that breakfast was also great.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

We had fun in all our stay until that thing happened.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

All staff were friendly and kind except one man who took our room number for breakfast on Tuesday. After he took our room number he said something in turkish to another employee and laughed, then he started to talk about politics in Saudi Arabia and making fun about it. That was very bad thing, we didn’t enjoy our breakfast at all ! I hope they will do something about it because this is not acceptable.

It has a great location Clean room Cooperative staff Good view

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

Much above expectations
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Location. Its good for business but on leisure travel will be a bit tough. No airport shuttle on Sunday

V good breakfast. Nice rooms and great staff. Airport Shuttle. Exchange rate for settling hotel bills

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

The Room was really nice and the bed was really comfortable,...

Nothing to mention everything was fine with me.

The Room was really nice and the bed was really comfortable, the only thing it was about the view as i was requesting sea view and i get half city view and half sea view but it was not a big issues as i really enjoy my staying in this hotel :) And Inshallah my next trip to Istanbul will be in same hotel :)

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

• Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Room too hot and air conditioning didn’t work. Poor selection for breakfast and staff were not very efficient or helpful. Bed was 2 twin beds pushed together so very uncomfortable

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

The Location for business is good the taxi all the time was...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

The Location for business is good the taxi all the time was available The breakfast was very good All staff special Ms Nihan Alkan was very kindly and really good

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

الموقع جميل
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with Sea View

for the second time I come to the airport and look for their driver for an hour but never showed up ! such a careless and unprofessional treatment is unacceptable! I gave them my flight number 3 times even a day before my trip but for the second time they do that without a further noticing !

الموقع جميل

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

Friendly staff, perfect location next to the mall.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

WiFi is really bad, service is slow and sometimes they forget if you ask for toothbrush or a towel

Friendly staff, perfect location next to the mall.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Best hotel near airport and for shopping
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

some small Points we remember this time. The bathroom needs small renovations like they just painted some small damages in the bathtube not very professional. Also my wife remembers that they change the recipe from the lentilsoup and she was a little sad about :(

the Hotel is still great. And they have one of the best breakfasts in Istanbul. The staff is friendly and anything you like they try to make it posssible like its there own Business. we stay there several times because Shopping malls are near and also lots of other Shops are near and not so far to airport

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

I’m genius user and I have late checkout from booking but...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

I’m genius user and I have late checkout from booking but they charged me 30 euro for two hours late check out I don’t recommend at all this hotel as the manager he could not to show up and solve the problem The girl she called me from reception her English was very poor Rooms are very hot hotels very old it’s last time in this hotel other hotels respect their customers but this hotel no they care about their benefits Rooms too old

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Morning shift reception staff they was not professional, they need courses in customer service Check in take long time Pillows uncomfortable

Location Afternoon shift staff of the reception and night manager was very helpful

• Reviewed: November 25, 2017

good for short break with shopping and city life if you do not want to deal with traffic to airport
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

I forgot my small make up bag and I called them to ask for it, and the lady on the phone told me she would search and inform me, she noted my mobile phone number, but she never got back to me

Great location. very close to Ataturk Airport and in the middle of the Bakirkoy District. Two in one! Great for sopping as the hotel is located just next to the 2 big shopping malls !

Great location for us.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

House keeping could not enter and make up the room for hours

Great location for us. High quality hotel. In general very good, smiling and helpfull staff

• Reviewed: November 25, 2017

There are many hotels semelar to this hotel but none of them...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with Sea View

There are many hotels semelar to this hotel but none of them has a nice and good a guest relations like MRS NIHAN ALKAN she is really fits her place this hotel is lucky to have like her Olso I like to thank the reseptionists they were really good spesially MRS ELEF and MR RUTKUY

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

15 minutes taxi to airport instead of 45 downtown hotels.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

The AC was set centrally by the hotel so the room was very hot so we opened the window which then became quite noisy

15 minutes taxi to airport instead of 45 downtown hotels. Bakirkoy marina restaurants 10 minutes walk. Seaside boardwalk 10 minutes away 2 big malls and thousands of shops on the doorstep

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

I will always stay at this area of Istanbul, and enjoy my time at Titanic.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Bathroom requires upgrading. Room key technology requires upgrading. Breakfast to provide fresh juices.

Room quiet and clean. Staff very helpful. Location ideal. Many thanks to guest relations Nihan Alkan who was very helpful. Housekeeping lady Gamza extremely attentive.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Fantastic stay
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

The air conditioner was work for only heating Although when I complained They send me a fan

Locatiion and staff were so friendly The room was clean They upgraded my room for free as a honeymoon gift from the hotel

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

Good location, great staff, and  disastrous management decisions!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

To begin with I had a free cancellation booking through booking.com , my reservation could have been cancelled until the 22, yet the hotel welcomed themselves to preauthorize my card as a deposit for the room without prior notice on the 20!! 2 days before the free cancellation limit set by the hotel has ended! Usually the hotel either informs customers or does that on check in. My choice is always to use cash deposit to avoid waiting for 2 weeks for the pre-authorization to be removed. This hotel did not allow me to make that choice! Moving on, we requested hotel pick up and had communicated flight details to the hotel prior to our arrival , I received acknowledgement of receipt of flight details and a request to call the hotel upon arrival to confirm that we have landed, now the normal case would be that the hotel follow up with the airport given that they have already requested the flight details , and that we would not have a local number and would have to make an international call. Nonetheless we did not object and called when we arrived, our expectation however was to have someone meet us at the airport and guide us to our transfer vehicle as do all other hotels,there were so many hotel employees awaiting their customers but this hotel requested us to exit the airport and look for the bus which has the hotel logo. Since we couldn't find the vehicle on time the driver left without us and went back to hotel. We called the hotel after waiting for Quite sometime and we're informed that he has left and they they could not reach our contact numbers we were advised to eeither take a taxi which the hotel will pay for or wait until he could come back. After conveying our disappointment with the unusal process we were informed that this is the pickup procedure decided by this hotel . All the inconvenience would have been resolved by simply having an employee inside the terminal building to escort us.

Nihan from guest relations was the best support anyone would ask for, she made me feel welcome before I even reached. I was there on business and she managed to arrange my transportation and provide me with all needed information weeks before my arrival. Ilyas always has a welcoming smile and an interesting conversation at the lobby and during breakfast. Housekeeping lady on 9th floor went out of her way to make sure we were satisfied, although we didn't speak a common language. Generally Friendly staff. Clean hotel. Great location.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Nice stay in a nice hotel.

Check-in takes too long.

Perfect loacation for shopping. Nice rooms. The check-in always takes forever, since they are not well prepared. Other than that, for me the nicest hotel in Bakirköy.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

Every thing meet our expectations , the staff at the hotel...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Every thing meet our expectations , the staff at the hotel very helpful for assistance ,special thanks for ( Burcu ) guest relations executive and her colleague for helping us the are super nice, The hotel location, area around very nice you will find everything.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

Need for improvement
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Water shower had to be fixed since the cable was torn; Water came out very easily of the shower basis wetting the floor Uncomfortable bed due to the mattress that didn't offer stability to the back.

The hotel decor and surroundings. The details of the fruit and water in the room.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

Hotel need remodeling rooms are geting old!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Hotel need remodeling for 5 years all the same , same rooms , same beds nothing ic changing and rooms are geting old, carpets , it is looking like 4 star or less

Staff is greal, location

• Reviewed: October 4, 2017

unbelievably odd check in policy!
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Their check in requests were unbelievable! Although everything was prepaid already yet they asked for the payer's passport and a form to be filled out by the payer in addition to the form that's filled out by the guest! Rutkay from reception was disrespectful and threatened to cancel the prepaid reservation although the manager was a gentleman The hotel needs to clearly indicate their privacy and check in policy

Room cleanliness and spaciousness, near the mall

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Average service in a verygood location
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Bed sheets very old Bathroom consumables was apon request!! They didnt charge all items as standard!! Only one pillow for a person! Usually they should be two! Bell boy had very bad service, no help at all! They didnt open the door even when your hands was full!!! The hotel Taxi’s was a community of bell boys friends!! Not friendly!! We prefered to use itaxi software instead of asking for taxi from hotel staff!! One of the beds in the room was too noisy, nearly brocken!!

The location was excellent Breakfast was good They didnt charge for extra bed foe the child!

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

Close to the airport .
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Too noisy at night, hard to handle. Next day saw other people complaining and wanted to change rooms, because of the noise from the restaurant/

Close to the airport . Also, next to Capacity ,where you can have a dinner or coffee .

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

A decent place to stay if you want to stay close to the airport
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Poor customer service, staff not friendly,room was a bit noisy, they also took a deposit without my conscent.

Location and local shops rly close by , breakfast was nice but very limited

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Individual employees did their best to accommodate and serve...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with Sea View

The service of the employees appears to be very dynamic and inconsistent. I had very good experience in the past years during check-in, most of their employees were very attentive and efficient. During this stay (one in July and one in August), it was a disappointing.

Individual employees did their best to accommodate and serve my needs

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Every thing was good except when I booked the room it must...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Every thing was good except when I booked the room it must to be see view but it wasn't They give me room in the 5th floor with apartial see view

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

Happy and relax
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The bed of twin bedrooms is likely not very comfortable especially at the edges of the beds.

The location is excellent for shopping and injoying the time in Istanbul.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2017

This hotel feels like home to us always.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

No complaints about the hotel, but arriving in the middle of the night its always a hassle to get a taxi to the hotel. Taxidrivers see the nearby location as a loss of income and this year we had 20 taxidrivers refuse to take us until we decided not to share our destination with the driver until we were well on our way. Pity the hotel airport shuttle works only during daytime since its the nighttime when its the most difficult to find transport.

Breakfast, rooms, location, staff: this Hotel is always the best.

Un happy! Un pleased!

1-the shampoo and the hand soap smelled bad. 2-the a.c. was not working and the room was very very hot although I caller the reception and told them but they did not fix the a.c. . 3-they did not an a adapter and I could not charge my phone. 4-the internet was so so so bad I barely open a massege. ...there are so many more but I can not remember now beause I did not like any thing about the hotel else than the location!

🌹for all
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

I liked the reciption smile and the help from the guest ralation , tha location , the outside caffy every thing

I liked the people who work all of them and espisial the guest relation Nihan alkan she was so helpfull thank you all

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Nice hotel with perfect location
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Rooms are small , carpets are old,old furniture

Location great,breakfast very good with wide varieties , Staff are nice, free shuttle from and to the airport

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

Shopping friendly.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

I asked for a late check out. Only 4 hrs extra but got only an hour which I did not use. We were said that we had used 2 biscuits and some chcholate from the minibar which we have not. They did accept my claim but it felt a bit bad even thinking that they may not believe u. If anyone is not planning to use the minibar my suggestion is have them take away everything in the morning.

I loved the location if you are in to shopping. The staff were great. I sprined my ankle during our stay and the provided me with a wheelchair to use to.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

First time in Istanbul
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

I wish the receptionist was more friendly. There were no desserts in breakfast buffet. We waited for the transfer shuttle in the airport when we arrived and the weather was humid but it wasn't there so we had to take the taxi.

The hotel has a great location away from the crowds and noisy streets. I liked the breakfast buffet. The spa centre was good. I'd like to thank Burcu from the hotel she was the nicest Turkish person I've ever met in Istanbul.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

Excellent location

Bed size should be king size in the deluxe Room not Queen size which as it's shown in booking while reservations was made .

Excellent location and very helpful staff

• Reviewed: June 27, 2017

Excellent accommodation

An excellent staff & very professional welling to assist & help when approached by the custmor with quick response, and very clean hotel , very professional Guest Relations Representative Ms Nihan Thank you so much , me and my family enjoyed staying at the hotel

• Reviewed: June 20, 2017

very very very bad experience
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

we pay money with master card and when we arrive hotel we have lots of problem with check in, finally the hotel take our passport and do not give them back until check out, it was terrible and i do not offer to you to go to this hotel,

• Reviewed: June 7, 2017

Fantastic hotel near the airport
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Elevators a little slow but really no complaints. This hotel is a great value if you do not need to be in city center..

Convenient to airport. Nice views. Good location for shopping and restaurants. Tasty breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2017

The receptionist's main concern was to seek ways to make...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

The receptionist's main concern was to seek ways to make me pay more money than helping me with the right information about the hotel. They asked me and others to cancel their reservation with booking.com and pay the hotel directly. They give misleading information for the sake of getting more money. The shuttle bus which is included in payment and was supposed to take me to airport works only till 4:30p. The hotel didn't care to provide an alternative transport to take me to the airport.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2017

The hotel is located in the center of the town ( Bakirkoy...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

The hotel is located in the center of the town ( Bakirkoy / Istanbul ) and close to the shopping mall where the restaurants and the shops are open till 22:00 h in the evening. The hotel itesl is accessible by metro from the airport and is very quiet. It is very well noise isolated which is iportant to sleep well and have a good rest after the busy day.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2017

Highly recommended
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

In our 1 week stay the breakfast became a bit repetitive. They make only very small changes to the menu on daily basis

Great location and excellent service. We stayed at this property for 1 week, clean and comfortable hotel. I requested guest relations manager for late checkout and she happily gave me 3 hours beyond scheduled checkout. Will stay again if I visit

• Reviewed: May 16, 2017

A perfect Hotel in the Beautiful Istanbul
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

In my room I could hear noises from the bathroom of the near one

This Hotel assist you in every single thing you should need. The staff is high professional and the cleanliness is everywhere. The position is ideal because you are in the midle between the main airport and the Town. The Titanic staff assists you with class and edeucation. A special mention to the guests relation manager Nihan: thank you

• Reviewed: May 5, 2017

make the ac and heater work. If the customer wants to switch the ac or heater.
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

The AC in the hotel is only one way either AC or Heater.. The weather in Istanbul is hectic.. I the night you get hot and you want to start the AC and there is no way to do so.. I was not comfortable at all there..

There is nothing there to like

• Reviewed: May 5, 2017

I liked the hotel, services and location
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

I didn't like that when I booked from booking it was a normal price, when I arrived the hotel I payed more than I booked from booking.

I liked the hotel, services and location

• Reviewed: May 3, 2017

Excellent Relaxing and shopping place with the minimum effort and time
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

1. Bed quality and pillows could be better. 2. Lighting is still very weak; a negative point is when you need strong light to seek for something at night. 3. Limited times for free airport shuttles. 4. Few staff is rude. 5. A/C temperature cannot be controlled.

1. Close to the Istanbul airport 2. Free airport shuttle (From hotel 08:00 – 17:00 / From Airport 09:00 – 18:00) 3. Close to street shopping and needed places. 4. Two major shopping malls literally are next doors Capacity & Carousel. 5. Less than 10 minutes walking to Galleria Shopping Mall. 6. Rooms are clean and quiet. 7. Away from crowd traffic. 8. In front of the hotel you can find minibus public transportation and also it is easy to find taxi. 9. You can use your stay at this hotel to add miles to your airline membership; Miles&Smiles. 10. Very good indoor swimming pool.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2017

A marvelous place for me
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Require some efforts to change old materials and their English language need to be improved for communication

Location and peace.. with excellent breakfast and varieties of choices in all aspects

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

Perfect place for an overnight stay between flight

See above

The room was clean and well appointed. The bathroom was also clean and the shower was hard and good. We love to the indoor pool and indoor Jacuzzi as well as the spa services. The staff at reception were very helpful but the staff at the restaurant we're not as wonderful. For some reason I found that the male staff were responsible and friendly but the female staff were somewhat irresponsible and not very friendly. I was very annoyed that when I went to the café to men were treated quite differently and more professionally by the waitress than I was!

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

Clean and quite close to the airport

. WARNING- Do not touch the mini bar its total rip off the, they charged me 20 euro for bottle of beer. also the WIFI can be very slow

Clean and quite close to the airport

• Reviewed: April 14, 2017

It was clean!
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

They ask me to pay for the all stay, when we chek in, before even see the room yet! I give them a deposit for few nights, after 1-2 days they calling to the room to ask again to pay for the rest of stay! I was in Istanbul for surgical operation i I didn't know how long I will stay exactly, I explan to them this and they didn't want to understand

It was clean! Every day changing towels and loundry

• Reviewed: April 9, 2017

Watch out for AC at winter
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

the hotel claims to have AC, however the AC was off on winter season, the hotel is in very busy street, we could not sleep well during my stay, so we decided to cut our stay and change hotel. I would appreciate if it was clear on Booking details or hotel web page if the AC is only seasonal. Also, there is safe box on the rooms but not fixed to the wall. Made me feel bit insecure to keep passports there.I went to reception and they done have safe boxes. Only reception desk. I kept them finally in the safe box at the room. All of that gave me impression that hotel does not pay attention to small details.

after we left a staff called me and told me they found a wallet (my wife forgot) we came back later on to pick it, that was the best part of our stay The way this incident was handled was excellent

• Reviewed: April 6, 2017

Top hotel in Bakirkoy
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with Sea View

Pool - swimming school lessons should be announced in advance (or performed before noon) so hotel guests can plan their pool visit instead of waiting for pool on site.

As always, everything was pleasant.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

• Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

I have changed my room was small room and carpet was really dirty I hope the management of the hotel to look for old room to be renovated asap but when I called the guest relationship manager same time she changed my room but was problem generally room are really hot because still heating working no Ac and I couldn't sleep will

• Reviewed: March 16, 2017

They failed to provide airport pickup ...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

When I booked I requested airport pickup which they failed to provide ... however the duty manager apologize for mishandling ..!!

Proximity to airport and a lot of restaurants and shops

• Reviewed: March 14, 2017

Need to operate the A\C in the same room asking
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

The bed in the 3 rooms i had stayed were un confortable A\C not working every time i stayed in this hotel since Nov-Apr

The bill boy Mr. Akty was helpful & smileing all the times

• Reviewed: March 12, 2017

Try it once .. you will never regret

Stated above

I liked the courtesy of hotel staff, breakfast variety, and the most was the help from guest relations as they were so supportive and facilitating every obstacle.. yet, it is a place worth to stay in

• Reviewed: March 5, 2017

It was good experience
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Honestly there's nothing disturbed me

The front desk employees were nice and let me do free the early check in specially when I told them we came from JFK and my wife is pregnant ,thanks a lot to all who work there

• Reviewed: March 1, 2017

Good Hotel for Short Stay
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

It's a little bit far away from the main attractions & famous places in Istanbul.

This is a good hotel to stay in before you travel from Ataturk International Airport. Value of money is good & staff were nice and friendly.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2017

Good in a bad way hotel
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

I didnt like the staff at all! Not friendly, i had a problem with the key and i used to go up and down everyday just to take a new key, when i call the deception and ask them for something sometimes they ignore me

I liked the locatiom of the hotel

• Reviewed: February 18, 2017

Excellent fitness center, spa with sauna and massage center,...
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

Excellent fitness center, spa with sauna and massage center, swimming pool with jacuzzi. Excellent breakfast as well. Very close to the Ataturk airport.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2017

• Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

The bed not comfortable , there is no insulation in the room , the house keeping not all the time come go cleen the room we must call them to come to cleen the room

• Reviewed: February 3, 2017

18years of fluent visit 2 istanbul titanic was the best
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

the hotel is very clean and staff r very nice persons they meet me smiling every time and i would like to send special thanx to miss nihal 4 the way she deal with me and offer free transportation to airport 4 sure i will go there again and again very soon

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

We loved it!
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

I thought the spa area could do with some improvement, ie. the water temperature in the hot spa was not so warm. Also, we were unable to get a deal on bookings.com which included dinner. Everything else was great.

I stayed at Titanic Port on arrival to Turkey. It was so fantastic that we decided to return to Titanic Port and stay there again just before we returned home to Australia. The customer service of Titanic Port is so far the best I've experienced anywhere in the world. The staff go out of their way to suit your needs. For example, there are no free shuttles to the airport on Sundays however the customer service team ensured we got a transfer to the airport on the day of our departure which was a Sunday. Well done Titanic Port!

• Reviewed: January 20, 2017

The room temperature need to be adjusted by guests not to be contrlled by hotel team!
    • Superior Twin or Double Room with City View

The air conditioning system set to heater. Even if you choose 'cool' in the control unit at the room, it still blowing hot air. We could not sleep as the room trmperature so high & uncomfortable. We try to keep the small window open all the way, but still not effective. After calling reception, they sent the technical man & he said the only thing I can help is offering a mobile fan. That made our night extremly noisy & not solving the temperature problem!

Location & staff are friendly.

Browse Titanic Port Bakirkoy Traveler Photo Gallery