Reviews of Tusan Beach Resort - All Inclusive 5 stars

Otuzbirler Plaj Mevkii (Aydın), 09400 Kusadası, Turkey

#42 of 65 hotels in Kusadası

5.6

• Sea View Room with Free A La Carte Dinner

Lack of communication between the hotel and booking.com. Our ala carte booking was not known by the hotel. I had to chase the customer relation manager. She was very helpful.

everything was very good

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Our room was dirty. It was fast cleaned every day, but realy needed a deep cleaning. The curtain had a hole in it. Walls and doors had grease stains. Old durt between the tiles in bathroom etc. Compared to swedish standard this is more like a 3+ star hotel

The staff was realy nice and professional. Good atmosphere.

• Deluxe Double Room With Garden View + 2 Children

it s faraway from city center and the water of pool is so cold to swim for us and only in 10 till 19 we can go pool so my children can not use pool.

i like this hotel .there was clean,treatment of staff is good and responsible. variety of food is good,every night two person play piano and violen. internet is available in every where of hotel with good speed.

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

when you enter the hotel at first you think that it's close. the lobby was dark. towels and bedsheets were old. when they cleaned the room they didn't put shampoo and soap..

The beach is nice

• Deluxe Double Room With Garden View + 2 Children

The all inclusive finished at 2200. Very little variety at meal times, made to pay an extra 30 euros per day because my 14 year old daughter was classed as an adult. Not specified on website when booking.

The restaurant staff and bar staff were very friendly.

House keeping was not good enough. They don't change the bed sheet everyday. Maximum restaurants of the hotel were closed. For lunch the restaurant time is only 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM. Most of the service peoples are turkish speaking.

They allowed us early check in. We arrived at the hotel at 10:00 AM and got our room. It was very helpful for us. There is a shuttle bus service from Hotel to Kusadasi Town at 3 TL per person only. We loved the sea facing rooms and environment.

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Charged extra 150euro for mix up on booking booked all inclusive but only got half board had to pay extra for drink at breakfast and evening meal even water we had to pay for staff where unhelpful and extremely rude no hot water in shower

Rooms where nice spacious view was amazing quite relaxed atmosphere

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

The worse aspect of this hotel is staff who doesn't know english and basic informations about responsibilities connected with their job. My request about room during reservation wasn't considered. The fridge didn't work and i had to go and ask for repare a few times. The barmen don't know the ingredients to coctails and the customer has to go from bar to bar to receive for example a slice of lemon to drink. At the restaurant tables and chairs were dirty which caused stains on clothes. The waiters served just to a few customers for others they even didn't say "good morning". During my holidays every day was very loud party to 2 am, and two times wedding parties. And the most ridiculous point was the dutty manager- I came to his office to say about my coplaints : first of all asked me about my nationality (as if it has any important influence) and after all my speach he said that he doesn't care opinion of customers. To tell you the truth i must say i was shocked. How a manager can say like this? It wasn't my first time in Turkey, so i knew it is unusual behavior but some customers can be discouraged to the country after such a treatment. The 5 starts hotel should present different level of cutromer service.

The lady from room service at the 4th floor was very kind and she made her job properly. The private beach of the hotel.

• Deluxe Double Room with Sea View + 2 Children

the british pub was closed bed was hard food was salty not much for childern to eat

this hotel is lovely , the bed was a bit hard and we didnt enjoy the food it was a bit salty i think there could of been more food for English quests me and my family thought it catered more for the Turkish quests ,there was only 2 English family's in the whole hotel ,the beach is amazing the sea was warm to swim in ,the bar waiter david went out of his way to help us and is valuable to the hotel ,,the room cleaner was so nice and worked hard .

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Great setting by the sea and lakes,plentiful fresh local food and drink,lovely room with balcony and friendly helpful staff,fantastic value for money

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Food was repeatedly the same every day with not a large variety compared to other hotels I've been to in kusadasi and some staff were very rude

View from room

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Not much to be honest, we had a really good relaxing holiday, it was just what we all needed!

It was our first holiday as a family, we took our 7 month old son, we wanted to make sure everything was as easy as possible. We hired a private car to pick us up from the airport as we wanted our baby to be comfy in the car seat, they were on time and brilliant! When we arrived at the hotel it looked amazing, really big reception area, and very clean. We checked in and went straight to our room, as promised, we had a sea view family room, when I say sea view, I mean it literally feels as though you can jump in the sea! (Don't though haha) We had a cot for the baby too so he was comfortable! Room was a good size! The beach was lovely and so were the pool areas. All inclusive was great! Hardly spent a penny all holiday! Food was good, random choices but was good enough! Staff were amazing! The restaurant staff were so happy and helpful and loved chatting with our baby! We also used the spa, where they offered to look after our son for half an hour so we could have hammam and massage, they stayed right by you though and were really good! Went back and had a couple of massages throughout the week, was lovely! Never felt so relaxed! Staff were so good! We didn't get to watch much of the entertainment in the evening as our son needed to go to bed, but what we did watch was really good too. The maid was lovely and always left us little animal towels on the bed, which the baby also loved! The kids pool area is really good and the games room too. Weather was amaaaazing! We also loved getting the bus from right outside the hotel into Kusadasi town and having a wander round by the seaside and though the shops.

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Bed linen are so old, with hols and not cleaned correctly. No ventilation in room. Air conditioner smells. Ventilation in bathroom is not effective, there is mold. Almost all dishes are with meat, so poor choises for vegans.

Nice garden and catering area (view). Many fruits :)

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Even thought it was all inclusive we ate out most the time because the food wasn't great , the staff weren't very helpful at all I felt the reservation manager when it came accommodimh us for a late check out he was looking to charge us a large amount for late check out when we didn't even arrive until Sunday and we're booked I'm from Saturday (missing a day at the beginning of the week) even when I explained I had a son with special needs and a mother in a wheel chair he didn't go out of his way to be helpful.

I did find the room Cleaners very good and our room Was cleaned every day and the best part was the kids pool Was brilliant for family .

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

I lost a gold chain with a allah pendant on it. I called the hotel on a number of times and they said they hadn't found it. I asked for a lost report and I still haven't received nothing at all, I need thus to claim on my insurance. This was a chain my step father bought me when I changed my religion so it's very sentimental. I'm frustrated that I haven't had anything bk. I even called booking.com and still no response

The food was lovely and some of the staff

• Deluxe Room with Garden View

The main Pool was very crowded and the water not so clean - mid August - hotel fully booked.

The room was ok, clean, spatious and the hotel has numerous facilities ( restaurants, poils, bars etc ). Food was slightly above average.

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Reception staff need to be more informative and helpful.Rooms need redecorating.More variety of food.Not enough seating outside (especially in the evening).

The Animation Team are Stars!!🌟excellent!!!😃 especially Alex☄,Mike,Mustafa and Army.Great location!,Public areas kept very clean,Rooms are comfortable, choice of 4 pools.

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

foods was all time the same, the service clean in the room was not so good, they have not changed bed-sheets every 2 days like was advertised, after 4 days i have made reclame and finally they have changed

Animation was very good, special M.Jackson Show, swimming pool was good, even the beach was confortable.

• Deluxe Room with Garden View

Everything. It was the baddest hotel I've ever seen. The hygienic was very bad and the food was not to eat. They only had one small restaurant and the same food they used for days and days. We were there for 3 days and every day we had the same food (discusting). The rooms are very old and not clean. If you aren't at the pool at least 06.00 o'clock, you will not have a place and no body is helping you. This hotel is not even 1 star worth it. I think they bought there stars in the market. There are much better hotels in Kusadasi!

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

1-internet was awful 2-bathroom for rooms was very old and ruined 3-time for lunch was so bad 4-room servise was not good 5-in booking write: tusan have a airport shuttle free,,,but we went with taxi and paid 75$ for one way ...

1-The veiw was so good 2-The animaitin team was excellent(big like) 3-The staffs for resturant and bar was good

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

The beach was very narrow and although it's sandy there is a large path of pebbles to navigate before you can enjoy the water. The sun loungers were plenty however there was no policy in people reserving multiple sun loungers throughout the resort so there were multiple unused but reserved sun loungers which seemed very unfair to people who woke up too late to reserve one. No iron available in the room or to borrow - you're forced to pay for an ironing service if you want to wear ironed clothes. The breakfast finished too early; 10am. Not the best timings if you fancy a lie in. Long queue for the best food items at all meals. Not much vegetarian options in food. The staff don't all speak English only a handful and we found it very difficult to communicate effectively. The same question to several staff all resulted in multiple answers leaving us confused on many occasions. The cleaners do not change the towels in the bedrooms and just refold the dirty towels. The bathroom shower was full of mould and not cleaned to a high standard. The pool towels are stained and you need to inspect the towels before accepting. The wifi was non existent. Unless you're roaming, the only place you can get a poor wifi connection is in the lobby using the Tusan Teras connection

Beautiful scenery and right on the beach. Numerous pools with something for everyone. Pools were all fantastic especially the kids pool which had great slides and little ones could be left to play and enjoy safely. The town is nearby and a regular bus services the main gate of the resort making it easy and cheap to visit the town. The location is extrmely scenic and the majority of guests during our stay seemed to be locals so it's still possible to experience the culture without leaving the resort. The level of safety was high, it was safe to leave belongings unsupervised and items unlocked in rooms. Food is aplenty and something is mostly always available to eat. Fun evening entertainment for kids and plenty of seating space for evening drinks in the main lobby and terrace

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

WiFi is terrible, works periodically and badly. If you are going to speak via Skype of Viber etc- it is not possible. The personal said that it is because the hotel is full. Not sure because WiFi does not work at any time of the day, even early morning when most part of people sleep and does not use Internet. After expiring the free concellation day they mad each day a virification of my credit card and each day I had to update details despite confirmation the verification by my bank. Bed linen with dirty spots The meal is just awfull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Each member of our family had stomach ache several times during our staying in the hotel. The meal quality and diversity is very rear. Patetos, rice, french fries and cheap pasta as a garnish Fruits were green or rotten. Even tomatos were tastless. Almost no sea food - only one kind of the grilled fish sometimes. Defenetly they do ewerething to save money on food. Can you imagine that they put on the table a plastic battle with drinking water which was opened? I.e. the staff has poured bottles with unknown water and used it for guests. I revealed it after several days drinking of water with a strange taste. And only after arguing with the staff they gave me unopened water. A lot of waiters in a restaurant didn’t understand English – you can ask several times somethings but ineffectually. Only during last two days a meracle occured - suddnly the quality of the meal was imporoved, fruits became fresh and ripe, buttles with water – unopened, dessert were totally changed and the team of waiters was changed. The reason - the boss of the hotel arrived - we saw how the staff was being polite with him in the restaurant. My advice for visitors – if you want to stay in this hotel try to discover when the boss will be in the hotel. One more tips – if you don’t want to face a stomach ache – avoid eating in the hotel’s restaurant A La Carte Lykia.

Sea view Large territory and sports facilities (treadmill 2km) Big and quite comfortable rooms in the main building ============= Вид на море Большая территория и спортивные сооружения (беговая дорожка 2 км) Большие и довольно комфортабельные номера в главном здании

Room cleanliness and service

The location is great, beach is beautiful. The food in the restaurant was good enough and had variety to choose. It is definitely a family place, very nice small pool for kids and kids club (though kids club needs some renewal). The minus would be room cleanliness and service. For instance, we asked for baby cot as a must and instead, received a broken Baby playground 😔. It was a shame to bring a playground in this condition to a customer. We asked to change and it was changed to a better condition one within a day. The room was not super clean. The number of towels was not sufficient for a 5 star hotel (1 hand and 1 big towel for person). Overall, we had a good time due to the beach and pool facilities. Food was good too. However, definitely requires some improvement in the service.

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

food can be better, only 1 -2 bar for snacks and beverages in a huge area, cues for beverage and others very limited beverage selections all juices from concentrate Low-quality vegetable oil (cereal) but looking like butter due to miss-leading package design and name

people were nice enough, the sea was very nice and clean, easy to access,

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

The food was every day the same and really bad. Every day chicken and meatballs with a different taste. Every day the same fruit. This hotel is really not a 5 star hotel the buffet was bad. Never again!

The rooms are clean and nice. They have a private beach but.

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Lacking disposable slippers, the Internet was terrible

The food, the service, the cleanliness, everything was on the level. The restaurant was perfect. We will visit the hotel again with the greatest pleasure.I would like to congratulate the animation team for being wonderful and positive people. Thanks to them, one can not have fun here. Alexandra, Mike, Mustafa, Murat and Armagan kiss you from the heart

• Sea View Room with Free A La Carte Dinner

-Organisation during meal times -partially uncultural behavior of lots of guests decreases mood to enjoy and quality of food and drinks

-Kids park -Room 1105 -Pine Bay -Sea View

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

What makes a good stay a great stay is the attitude of the staff. We reached the resort a little early but Mr bayram Ersen, the operations manager saw to it that we were given our rooms which helped us refresh and leave to Ephesus in time. Little things like these make a holiday pleasant and memorable. Thanks Tusan team, we had a great time!

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Basic local drinks only, Gin, Vodka, Raki, Beer, disgusting cocktails made with cordial instead of fruit juices. Not enough lifts for size of hotel, long waits. Outside areas around pool and beach run down and not very well kept. Shabby beach beds and not kept tidy or covered with cushions (had to go and drag our own from the pool). Loud music until late

Excellent location for Ephesus, lovely friendly, helpful restaurant staff, great seaside dining area, comfortable rooms. Some areas of the gardens were well kept and pretty.

Food 🥘 music 🎶

I liked everything about the place. The staff is friendly and very kind. The guest where well dressed dinner times because of the clean well setting of the eating places. Music 🎶 was lovely and relaxing down stairs at the lobby reception area. I can go on about how good the place is. I'm going back there for Christmas and I hopping to stay there twice a year. The place is one of the most beautiful relaxing places I have been. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Buffet Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) needs improvement. Wifi is very slow too.

Location, facilities and the beach. Hammam and Massage from the spa was great! Just 20-30 mins to Selcuk (Ephesus, House of Mary, Sirence)

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

The spa charged us for a family members treatments the night before they had them. And unfortunately they were unable to make the booking for spa treatments due to someone being sick and having to leave early and we have not received the money back that was taken from our account. So I would be careful when using the spa and paying for treatments. As they say you pay as you attend but they charged out card for one person the day befor their appointment. Not acceptable.

The view is amazing

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

The breakfast wasn't good but it was winter so that might have affected things. We choose this hotel bc it had an indoor heated pool and even called and confirmed that it was heated but it wAs freezing cold. :(. They should clarify at check in and in the booking confirmation email what half board includes. The shower is beautiful but not functional because water gets everywhere.

The rooms, view, wait staff, cleaning staff dinner and beach access were all great!

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Sea View (3 Adults + 1 Child)

Everyting is terrible Specialy lobbyman is unkindly Indoorswimming pool also very cold We can't do anything Breakfast is not bufet style. Turkish meal Never come again

• Deluxe Double Room with Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Isolation was very bad in rooms. We could easily hear next rooms, coughing or having a shower etc. There was a professional singers and a band (they were really good) playing in lobby so it was very loud in room we really had very hard time with sleeping.

Everything was nice in general.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

WIFI IS CRAP!!!! - it continually disconnects. Everyone in the hotel had the same issues. The wifi barely works in the lobby and does not work at all in your room.

This is NOT a 5-star hotel. The facilities were decent, however some areas looked like it was from a 2 star hotel. I would say this hotel is just about 4-star

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Very small room(deluxe sea view room);the sand was very dirty;the air conditioned was in a bad location( the air was in the direction of the heads when lay down)

The sea

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

The spa facilities are not included in the room fee - you have to pay extra even to use the hamam and sauna.The staff were not very helpful or friendly and the food was average. Overall the hotel was nice but not five star quality as the price might suggest.

Great location with wonderful views of Kusadasi and the bay.

• Reviewed: 1 July 2016

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Staffs in the restaurant are helpful but always tired because of too much work. Towels and bed sheets must be more clean and must have a fresh smell.

Nice beach and pool, it was always possible to find smt to eat and drink with the all inclusive system. A well organised and comfortable place. Lovely and young crew.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Entrance to sauna and Turkish Bath not included in all-inclusive rate, and subject to additional fee. Room rates are extremely low, which is great for the clients, however, in order to run business at such low proceedings, hotel administration perhaps saves money on most things, such as working conditions of employees and quality of food served. Yes,the food is served on open buffet, and there is a large variety, however taste is only average. This hotel is excellent for cost-savers, but it is somewhat disappointment for gourmets. Most drinks and food are second class, which I can actually understand, as this is common for most hotels in all-inclusive category.

Hotel is located right at the beach which is very rare in Kusadasi region. Sun bathing area is sandy, but when you want to swim, you have to walk through a rocky territory before you reach sandy part of sea ground.Behind the traditional beach, there is a beach-club zone on green grass and with big palms, which is provides nice and clean shade for relaxing and reading. Restaurant service is very fast. Drinks are replenished very often, sometimes even without calling the waiter. This is rather uncommon for all-inclusive hotels and very pleasant. The room is spacy. Air-conditioner is placed very conveniently in the corner and does not bother while laying on the bed, which is also uncommon.

Very bad food

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Every thing like tea and coffee need extra money!!

It was very good!

• Deluxe Double Room with Sea View + 2 Children

Breakfast and dinner was disappointing. The housekeeping could be improved.

Food Staff Bed / Room 150TL extra for a disgusting dinner

• Deluxe Room with Garden View

Modern spacious room with amazing sea views and balcony

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Bed was a little firm and the range of food limited but still tasty.

Staff are a credit to the hotel - super friendly and helpful

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

The towels were not clean or nice

The Food was excellent

everything

Towels were not clean

The food was excellent

Everything!

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

its a bit outside the city

it is a relaxing, nice, quiet resort

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

the food the room dirty bed sheets old and full of spots and the towels as well

the view from my room

Sooooo dirty

• Deluxe Room with Garden View

Hotel was really convenient, Faciltiy and food was very good . You get what you pay for

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Middle of nowhere, not possible to walk outside hotel. Food was usually cold, deserts were not the best.

Beach was good

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

No Gym :(((((

Excellent animation team, Excellent kids club, nice pool, clean sea, good location.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Sea View Room with Free A La Carte Dinner

Food could have been better. Loud music and animateurs at the pool.

Beach is probably the best in Kusadasi

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

The staff were amazung and very good for money

The kids pool

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Food was awful. Ive cooked better myself.....

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Very small bathroom and the all inclusive bar closing at 10pm

Beach

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

The elevator was so slow and had some problem. But no one fixed it! The internet connection was really poor!

This hotel has a nice sea view.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

Stuff and the beach

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

• Deluxe Triple Room with Sea View

WiFi quite poor

Staff were amazing.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Deluxe Suite

the location is fantastic, the meal is various and delocious, tennis court is free of charge

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Deluxe Triple Room with Sea View

Issue with internet

Beach, room, climate, maintained facilities, trained staff,

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Deluxe Suite

• Reviewed: 28 May 2016

The resort was not very full, but even still the buffet dining room was extremely crowded during meals. There is generally only one table where meat is available, and the line for meat is very long. During breakfast you can get your own drinks, but during lunch and dinner you have to request your drink from a server, which can take a long time. Additionally, the resort is full of children. You will hear them at all hours of the day, unfortunately. It was difficult to take a nap unless we turned the air conditioner fan on high to drown out the noise. If you are a family with children, you might like this. However solo or couple travelers may want something a little quieter.

The beach was very nice, and the ocean views were very beautiful. The location is close to the city center, but far enough away that it's a bit quieter and more relaxing. There are multiple dining options on site, and it's very convenient if you purchase an all-inclusive package.

• Reviewed: 18 April 2016

Upon arrival we were met by a small dark haired man on reception who was rude and abrupt, ignored my partner completely when he tried to ask questions. We were charged more than our booking confirmation stated. We were advised the bellboy would assist us to our room but in fact he just showed us where the lift was and we had to take our own bags and find our own room.The food was very poor, little choice and always cold. One day when I was putting food back due to it being cold a member of staff directed me to a microwave to use to warm it-have they heard of food poisoning. Nothing was available ie the gym was closed, only 1 restaurant open, photographer not available, cinema closed, outdoor swimming pools out of use, indoor swimming pool wasnt very clean. We stayed 10 days and towards the end of our stay the weather was amazing but very hot and we asked for a parasol to use and were refused because they are only provided in summer season. We stayed in April. We were advised that due to it being winter season there was limited activities ie none apart from the spa which was extra. The website does not provide this information and we chose this hotel due to amount of activities listed. Definitely not 5 star and by far the worst hotel we have stayed in.

The staff in lounge bar were very friendly - 2 young girls who always had drinks ready for us whether it be tea/coffee in the day or wine at night. Also Mahmoud in the restaurant who provided us with excellent service always with a smile and even assisted us with directions to all local tourist sites. The security and cleaning staff were also amazing, nothing was too much trouble for them. The hotel should feel very lucky to have them as employees.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2016

Only the indoor pool was in use, all outdoor pools was empty, granted it was out of season, but for 5 stars it should be kept open. Nonetheless, a fantastic stay in a very good family suite.

Friendly staff, great service everywhere, great family suite with a Jacuzzi and great all-inclusive deal; real value for money!

• Reviewed: 18 February 2016

The people are surprisingly unhelpful and outright rude. This came as a total surprise to me that people can be so displeasing. The food is much below average. A standard street food can be more satisfying.

The room is spacious and had a sea view.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2015

Was it 2 star hotel ?????Windows were so dirty , staff behavior was very bad , specially at front desk. They were cleaning the table and collecting the spoons and forks half and hour before buffet was over..

• Reviewed: 10 August 2015

Front bell boy was very moody and rude and with staying their for 8 nights not once was their a banana to eat.

Our room was close to the pool and the beach.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2015

No water offered with morning meals you had to "BEG" for a drink of water.... really???? Claimed it was policy.... WATER?????!!!!!

Close to historical sites.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2015

Housekeeping; last day the room was not made at all; on the other days, the maid came for cleaning very late, after 4-5 pm.

Nice surrounding, amazing view, great facilities, gorgeous room, very pleasant stay.

There are also 18 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.