Reviews of Hotel Villa Zurich 3 stars

Kilic Ali Pasa Mah. Akarsu Yokusu No: 46 Cihangir Beyoglu , Beyoglu, 34433 Istanbul, Turkey

#619 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

• Deluxe Room with Hot Tub

Noisy area with lots of Bars and nightlife, a lot of noise from street dogs at night couldn’t able to sleep. Location is very bad for transportation no Metro no bus station. Difficult to find a taxi

excellent and enjoy
    • Economy Room

l am happy with your hotel

hotel in accent in city center elexecent hotel my any it will your hotel and tell my family members and friend...thks you for corporation

Room was absolutely clean, and had everything we needed...
    • Standard Room with Hot Tub

Room was absolutely clean, and had everything we needed (free water, towels, amenities changed everyday). Breakfast was great, including a variety of traditional Turkish food. Special thank to the Ahmet who made my stay memorable. He was friendly, fun and ensured everything is fine during my stay. Overall, the hotel is very affordable with 5 star hotel service. I would definitely recommend it!

The two male staff were gents.
    • Economy Room

Be warned the hotel is located on a steep steep hill. It’s not a problem if it’s a cool day, however in the heats it’s tough!

The two male staff were gents. The hotel is grand. It’s a cheap place t stay.

hotel you should avoid
    • Luxury Deluxe Room with Sea View and Hot Tub

when I arrived at the hotel, the first thing they asked was to pay for the room I booked (luxery quiet room with double bed and jacuzzi). after that was done, the guy at the counter said. I'm sorry but the luxery room you booked is not available tonight somebody extended their stay. you can switch rooms tomorrow if you like. they gave me another room with 2 single beds which I didn't want. then they gave me another room on the first floor next to the street which was extremely noisy. I couldn't sleep without earplugs. the next day they moved me to the room I orginally booked. jacuzzi was broken... I told the hotel I needed to get money back from all the mistakes they made. they didn't want to do this. I go very often to Istanbul. NEVER again in this hotel. you should avoid it. rude people BTW the breakfast was also very poor

Good
    • Economy Room

I came to this hotel more than 10 times. And they still consider us as a normal customer

To be honest. This time It could not fit with my expectation.

One of the best hotels in Istanbul, the location and the...
    • Deluxe Room with Hot Tub

One of the best hotels in Istanbul, the location and the view from the room I had were amazing. The stuff were very friendly, specially Mr. Korhan, who's very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay and I would definitely stay in this hotel again when I revisit Istanbul.

Location was very nice and the staff was very friendly
    • Economy Room

The room had a small window and the bed was too small for two people. Also, during our stay, one day on the breakfast there were more stuff (simit and pogaca) that was just because they had some guests from outside of the hotel.

Location was very nice and the staff was very friendly

Very nice and cooperative staff.
    • Economy Room

If you are a couple, the standard rooms in the hotel may be a better choice.

Very nice and cooperative staff. Location is great surrounded with a very good neighborhood, cafes, shops, and restaurants. Relatively short distance from Istqlal street.

The location was amazing.
    • Standard Room with Hot Tub

The location was amazing. All the main places were nearby. The hotel staff was amazing. Especially the manager Ahmet was very nice. He was able to upgrade my room as well. Very co-operative and helpful. Thanks.

Great property and value for money.
    • Economy Room

The front desk staff was extremely helpful from my initial engagement, even before I arrived. Mr. Ahmet at reception helped with hotel transfers and booked all the tours for me. I travelled alone and He provided much needed local expertise to ensure I had a great experience in Istanbul.

The hotel was lovely and was in a great location near some...
    • Economy Room

The hotel was lovely and was in a great location near some great restaurants and coffee shops. On arrival Ahmet at reception upgraded our room and was brilliant throughout our whole stay!

Perfect location in an artistic and lively spot in Istanbul
    • Standard Room with Hot Tub

Ahmed and Korhan were so great and helped me organize the transfer very easily. They assisted us in taking care of all of our needs and we had a great time! Breakfast was awesome on the 9th floor with beautiful views. Everything was great!

Too disgusting
    • Economy Room

The pictures of rooms are fake. Mostly retouched by Adobe photoshop.the receptionist is rude and uncivilied. They withdrew the first night fee though we were on pay at the property terms

They are total scham. Con artists.

Could have been perfect hotel
    • Deluxe Room with Hot Tub

Breakfast is poor. We only ate there once, the rest of the time were having it in the place Etam (guy, who works there looks like Javier Bardem 😃). Hotel is falling apart, holes in the walls, carpet is so worn out, bathroom is yuck. And lightning!! Only 3 lamps for a big room and no sealing lights! Bathroom also has one light. So girls, in the evening you want be able to see anything there.

Location of the hotel is super convenient. We were only traveling on foot, so to Taksim it’s only15min, old town-30min. Hills-yes, but not a problem. Hotel staff is super nice and friendly. Bed is super comfy

Great views from the rooftop restaurant for breakfast.
    • Economy Room

Small shower, couldn’t even turn around.

Great views from the rooftop restaurant for breakfast. Great location, safe in the room, strong wifi, good breakfast.

The Superb Staff , Very Helpful, Specially Mr Ahmet , The...
    • Deluxe Room with Hot Tub

When you Check in Please atleast Keep 2 Small bottles of water complimentary !

The Superb Staff , Very Helpful, Specially Mr Ahmet , The Concierge, The Manager on The Morng To evng Duty ! Grocery or Convenient store Nearby, restaurants, coffee shop, location, Travelling to all Tourist plcs was very convenient , superb Brkfast !

Good location but bad quality.
    • Economy Room

Money went missing from our room. We forgot money in the pocket of a pair of jeans on the bed. And when we came back to the hotel the money was missing. The guy working at the reception came up with a bunch of excuses and we had to call the police. But since it was our las night there the police couldn't do much either. My make up was messed up with and tried on. You could clearly see the finger marks.

the location is good.

the hotel doens't deserve more that one star ranking
    • Standard Room with Hot Tub

I prefer if booking.com send their team to evaluate the hotels before they rank their stars in the site, as the hotel doesn't deserve a one star hotel.

The property looking nice from outside but don't be fooled

Best staff you can find in istanbul
    • Deluxe Room with Hot Tub

The poor breakfast. Old furniture. Need maintenance. Water boilers are dirty inside. The noisy location because of sorrounding bars and disco.

The staff. Everyone is very helpful, polite, and smile. The only thing made me to continue and thinking of coming again is the great people here.

Hotel has a very good location but the room was not very fresh and clean.
    • Standard Room with Hot Tub

First we got a room on 1st floor but after the first night, when we couldn't sleep because of loud music playing from the club on the ground floor, we were assigned a room on 5th floor. Neither of the rooms was fresh - they were both a bit smelly, carpet wasn't clean and bed linen felt as if it hadn't been changed.

Hotel has a good location on a nice street with a lot of pleasant restaurants, bars and cafes.

Excellent location and very very friendly ataff specially...
    • Standard Room with Hot Tub

Rooms could be taken care of a little bit more and better coffee is needed in breakfast

Excellent location and very very friendly ataff specially Ahmet and Korhan plus Ali. The trio are the best I have dealt with

It’s very dirty room
    • Economy Room

It’s very dirty room I am really angry ..... the pictures I took can’t describe how disgusting l felt And when I talked to the recipients They didn’t take any action and the room service is very poor I asked several time to change the pillow case and the bed sheets and they didn’t respond they said we don’t have any Plus the bathroom is very dirty and very old stuff I really don’t recommend this hotel if you want to enjoy your time

Location was perfect, we were able to get everywhere by...
    • Triple Room with Hot Tub

Location was perfect, we were able to get everywhere by walking, hotel staff was super nice and helpful, especially Ahmet :) We enyojed are stay and can’t wait to be back someday

Lovely views and super friendly reception
    • Economy Room

Rooms have great views on sea but are really long in tooth. Old bathroom, stained carpets, etc. given price it’s fine though

Reception staff are very friendly and upgraded me to nice sea view room!

Mixed feelings
    • Triple Room with Hot Tub

Down-the-hill walk has its up-the-hill side, that is less enjoyable after a long day of sightseeing, so we mostly used taxi to go back from the tram We booked a regular triple room, got a double room with one extra bed that was not as comfortable as the other two (and obviously did not look like on photos on booking.com) Breakfast, as well as breakfast facilities are not as on the pictures Located right next to the club-so you might not be able to sleep at night because of loud music It was 3 of us, we were constantly (for 6 days) getting 2 cups, towels, coffees, so we had to ask for the third one each day, which is kind of annoying. Even we asked, there were times when we did not get it Bad sewage system-bathroom and bedroom stink a lot!

It is just a down-the-hill walk to tram station that takes you to the old town Normal check out time is until 12-which is great, but they even let us stay 1 hour longer Not so expensive airport transportation service

Terrible
    • Economy Room

Pressure of water was so terrible and wasnt warm.villa zurich hotel locate behind the night club and every night there was lot of noise in my room and we coudnt sleep

Great hotel in super location
    • Economy Room

Great location near restaurants, shops and Taksim. Safe area for solo female travelers. Close to tram & metro. Good buffet breakfast on the 8th floor with great view. Clean comfortable rooms. Professional, competent and friendly staff. Will definitely stay here again.

Nice room, bad restaurant and ride to airport
    • Deluxe Room with Hot Tub

The breakfast was not great and the restaurant was shabby, although there was a nice view. The hotel did not smell very nice. We skipped the hotel breakfast and instead went to some local cafes and restaurants. The airport ride was not ‘luxurious’ as promised. One way was in a shabby car (not Mercedes as they informed us it would be), the other way was in a car that smelled like cigarette smoke and with a driver constantly on his hand held phone.

Nice big room, comfy beds, great location in cozy neighborhood

- Good location.
    • Standard Room with Hot Tub

- lack of general cleaning, the room was full of dust. I was itching a lot. - breakfast was disappointing: lack of choice/quality. - lighting in the rooms were not great. - noise from the club next door was pretty loud. - air conditioning was not working for one of the rooms that we stayed in.

- Good location. - Decent room size even for a triple room. - Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Was upset and stressed with the hotel throughout my stay.
    • Triple Room with Hot Tub

Hotel was dishonest.I booked 2N3D for Superior Triple room (21 m2) for 3 pax. Day 1 on check-in I was given a Double/Twin Room (18 m2) with foldaway bed ☹. Had to argue with the Manager. Day 2 we finally got the Triple room.

We liked the location, the corner of the restaurant with sea...
    • Economy Room

We liked the location, the corner of the restaurant with sea view and gulls knocking in the window wanting attention more than food. The hotel has a very polite staff.

• Economy Room

The fridge in the room did not work and we asked too many times to come and fix it but nobody cared.We could not even have cold water BC of that issue.

Ahmed Kaldan at the front desk was great.
    • Economy Room

Ahmed Kaldan at the front desk was great. He is very hardworking and very helpful in making my stay comfortable. He is clearly demonstrating Own it to the overall hotel business and operation and deserve a recognition and promotion from the management.

We stayed in this hotel on Feb.
    • Economy Room

We stayed in this hotel on Feb. 2018 and comparing to a 3star hotel every thing looks good We can rate the breakfast something around 5-6, the staff are friendly and pretty welcoming The location was really good, around 5-8 minutes walk to taksim square and from the upper floors you can have a good view of city and the sea For our next trip to istanbul we would keep this hotel as one of our options.

Very bad stay. Impolite staff. Rude dealing with customers.
    • Triple Room with Hot Tub

I did not like the location . The staff. And the hotel. Everything was bad.

Unfortunately, the hotel and the staff were very very bad and impolite. I reported that on their website and I wrote in the preview that I do not recommend this hotel for anybody. It was a bad experience. I booked the hotel for five days for 9 members of my family. I left the hotel next day and they refused to refund my money. I went to another hotel and I paid again. Bad experience and bad staff.

To sum up everything was good except for the breakfast, it was disgusting.
    • Economy Room

The breakfast was not delicious, they should change the coffee machine and order more bread as well. So for a turkish hotel, they should offer more delicious food for the breakfast.

The staff was quit nice, also the room was clean. And the hotel is in a good peaceful area :)

good

.room cleaning was not as expected .bed covered sometimes not replaced. dust on the table there was water leakage coming from the jacuzzi bathtub and I informed the reception to fix it but not fixed

good

This hotel is nice and good location.
    • Economy Room

The breakfast buffet is nice,but there’s no change on the menu,every morning I eat the same set of food. Hope they will have an alternate menu.Everything seems fine,except that staff didnt make any effort to help me talk to a police when I needed a police report bec I was victimized by a scam. Turkish police dont speak english that much so I was hoping they could talk to them for me.

This hotel is nice and good location.

Excellent , perfect
    • Deluxe Room with Hot Tub

-after 9:30 am you’ll find nothing to eat 😕 ( no bread, no egg, 2 pieces of cheese 😕) -the juice is not fresh -they have fish restaurant on the 8th floor, the whole building smell like fish , really guys you should fix that issue because the hotel is amazing -wifi is not good

-breakfast full of choices -the view during breakfast is nice -customer service amazing, they solved my issue very fast and use the extra miles with their solutions -rooms are clean -staff very helpful -location is perfect, near every type of public transportation

Acceptable
    • Economy Room

The door locking was faulty. We previously sent an email asking for checking in earlier and we got told that it was possible but once we were there, we were told we could only check in at 12pm. At that time, we had to wait another hour because the rooms were not ready.

Not as I expected.
    • Economy Room

It was not nice when you have booked a room and because your flight got delayed and you arrived late to the hotel they were like no we can't let you check in till 12:00! I was like it is not fair for me to stay almost 6 hours sitting at the reception when I've been traveling for almost one day, and they had the courage to charge me another 10 euros if I wanted to check in at the time I arrived ( how ridiculous that was and unprofessional )! second, breakfast was ready after 7 so for those who are checking out earlier they won't have the chance to enjoy the included breakfast which was an option included within the price I paid. Overall, I think this mini hotel need to recheck their policy and improve their services to attract more customers in spite of their attractive price.

I just liked the price for the duration I stayed.

Internet was good
    • Economy Room

First night was like a nightmare, i reserved an economy double room, after checking in and went to the room to find out a very small bed, barely for one person, after complaining, the receptionist told me in a very rude way, this is the economy room style in the whole world hotels so i had to upgrade, he gave me a higher rate than booking and told me if u canceled your booking and booked a new upgraded room you should pay for both, afterwords he kept bargains me and in the end gave it to me little higher than booking. Further, i spent the whole night awake as my room was in the first floor and there was an annoying pub down which kept me and my mum awake all night but after complaining they changed the room.

Internet was good The location was nice but little far from isteklal as u should wake for at least 10 mins View from breakfast hall was superb and there's a receptionist called Korhan was very helpful and nice .. he is in the morning shift, he helped us a lot in directions and in getting a van to drive us for the airport, further in store our lugguge in the hotel after checking out. I would thank him very much.

The location was great and the price for value we got.
    • Economy Room

The breakfast was poor and the fact that there is a nightclub next to it makes it noisy.

The location was great and the price for value we got. It was clean and friendly staff.

Very bad and Dirty. I need my money back
    • Triple Room with Hot Tub

The stay was very bad. Everything was bad. specially the room. I asked the hotel that I need to checkout the next day, they refused. I even told them to take one night payment extra and refund me the rest. But they refused. The hotel is dirty and staff is rude and the smells very bad even the mattres and rooms. Very noisy

Nothing. It was very bad experience

Lots to improve
    • Economy Room

The rooms needed some renovating. sure the bed was not clean because it had a bad smell of old perfume and had no pillowcase.

Recepcionist were very kind and helpful.

I only went for breakfast because of the view
    • Economy Room

Since it was winter it was very very cold in two of the rooms I was in. Can be noisy due to outsides restaurants/bars. Entire facility looks a bit worn.

i initially only booked 2night and ended up staying 5. Got upgraded to a room with a beautiful view. Staff was very friendly and helpful. WiFi connection is good. Breakfast room has a priceless view. Fabulous location. Wonderful area.

• Economy Room

Room wasn’t nice, in the restaurant until 5 am was noisy, staff during breakfast wasn’t polite. Breakfast supposed to finished at 10 but 15 minutes until 10 wasn’t tea

i was so frustrated
    • Economy Room

everything the value of the hotel that doesn't met with the hotel and the food and the uncleanliness room's it was discussing to see the uncleanliness bed and caffe glasses

absolutely nothing at all

Great hotel with good staffs
    • Triple Room with Hot Tub

We were in vila Zurich hotel for one week ,it's so clean and the location is so convenient. I would like to say ,special thanks to Korhan,he is so helpful. We left our bag in the reception ,he drove to the airport and brought our before our flight .he is so helpful Many thanks

great location
    • Economy Room

We stayed a week and they moved us from our room after 5 nights because other guest wanted our room (they said it was the pipe but we meet the people who moved in). They didn't refill soap etc. The bar next to the hotel is really loud. If you are sensitive ask for a room far from it.

Great staff, and perfect location. Would stay here again!

there is a night club next to the hotel that is very loud at...
    • Economy Room

there is a night club next to the hotel that is very loud at night. we couldn't sleep well. the facilities are old, the air conditioner of our room was broken .

nice view, friendly staff, good wifi, quiet rooms, nice...
    • Luxury Deluxe Room with Sea View and Hot Tub

We ordered large luxury deluxe room 25 sq.m. Unfortunately, the room did not look like 25 sq.m. There was no sofa, as it was announced in the description to the room. Bathrobes were not in the room, we asked for them but were rejected. The tub looked unattractive, we did not feel like using it.

nice view, friendly staff, good wifi, quiet rooms, nice location, fair breakfasts.

Staff great. Cleanliness below average.
    • Economy Room

Room tiny one bed can barely sleep 2. Bathroom can barely fit one person to shower. Im only 167cm tall and 73kg. The cleaning disgusting. Long hair in bathroom from previous guests for 4 days not cleaned..we have short hair

Location was very good. The staff very friendly and responsive. The front desk and valet were very proffessional.

• Economy Room

I booked economy room based on deal via booking.com. However, the room was very small and so called window or NO window. I switched to another room and pay extra charges. Please don't book economy rooms, it's not worth.

I would like to give excellent 10 out of 10
    • Triple Room with Hot Tub

Good location near Taqseem easy to use metro supermarket near by ther is a cash machine just opposites the hotel good breakfast

The staff were very happy helping anything that we need 😍amazing people I would recommend it to my friends,I would like to to say Thank you this two staff members(Ahamed and Koran)They are amazing 👏

Great location!
    • Triple Room with Hot Tub

Ahmet is a nice helpful person working there! Nice people working there which makes a positive atmosphere. The location is great by walking only 10 minutes you would have access to both subway and trumway.

Excellent short stay. Highly recommend.
    • Triple Room with Hot Tub

Some facilities could have been updated and renovated.

A modest boutique hotel at Beyoğlu, the area you want to be when visiting Istanbul. This is where the cafes and restaurants are, and a short walk from Taksim Sq and Istiklal Cd. What makes it really great is the staff who are extremely friendly, accommodating and helpful.

The stay was mediocre at best. Sure, the price was low, but bathroom was unsanitary and bfast meh.
    • Economy Room

The bathroom in room 206 had major mold and mildew issues (photos attached), which was a problem for me because I am allergic. I complained about this at the front desk no less than four times before they changed the room, and only after the concierge himself walked up to see my bathroom because he didn't trust the photos I had taken on my phone of the shower. They proceeded to move me to another room (306) which still had mold and mildew, but just a little less of it. Even the bellhop who helped with my bags admitted that this was still moldy. I was very disappointed considering how unsanitary this is for anyone who has allergies to mold or those who just want a clean shower. I hope they change their housekeeping standards. The second shower also leaked water onto the floor despite that the sliding doors were closed. Also, I did not appreciate that the concierge tried to get me to update my room when I arrived, by first showing me a delux room with a balcony and jacuzzi before bringing me to my economic room with the moldy shower. That was a cheap attempt to get me to pay more for what I did not want. Finally, the internet is odd because you must sign in every time you wish to use it, rather than the normal single time when you find the network on your phone or computer.

The location was excellent because you are close to public transit as well as a bunch of delicious restaurants (all of which have better breakfast than the hotel)

with consideration of the positive and negative points I will book it again for my next travels.
    • Economy Room

Facilities of the hotel were a bit old: Towels, equipments in bathroom(even brocken valves on water pipes), ceramics of the bath wall, chair in the room and etc they were working well, but from the look they were quite old staff(partly even damaged).

staff of the hotel were friendly and suportive. Breakfast was for long time available giving flexibility .

for example bathroom not comfort tap not propertyworking we...
    • Luxury Deluxe Room with Sea View and Hot Tub

for example bathroom not comfort tap not propertyworking we didnt see hot tire as in their information and carpet inside room not clean and good to see at first time and i think must change everything in the room totaly im not satisfide

Good
    • Economy Room

Actually this trip was for business so i didn’t use the facility or meet anyone from the staff only when i check in and check out, But i talked to the receptionist to pay for half day because my flight was late night but there’s no half day in this hotel like many other hotels. They told me to pay for extra night if I’ll checkout late.

Quiet room and the bed was good.

This is what we (me, my husband, my 70+ year-old parents)...
    • Luxury Deluxe Room with Sea View and Hot Tub

On the "could do better" front, double beds could be wider, pillows need a revisit.

This is what we (me, my husband, my 70+ year-old parents) take away from this stay: - Extremely friendly and helpful staff, with a special mention to Korhan at front desk :) - Unbeatable quality/price ratio - Lovely view from the top floor - Location is super: liberal, safe, arty neighborhood with plenty of cafes around

Worst hotel I've been to in a while mainly due to the nightclub right beneath us.
    • Deluxe Room with Hot Tub

Shower didn't work, TV didn't work, AC barely worked, Elevator barely worked, and above all you are right above a nightclub so trying to sleep after 12am is near impossible.

Staff were friendly, breakfast was alright, location is very good and close to Taksim square.

Shiny on the outside, not so much on the inside.
    • Deluxe Room with Hot Tub

If you enjoy interrogation like lighting, stains on carpets, hair in the bathroom, loud music into the wee hours from the adjacent club/restaurant on the ground floor (even if you're on the higher floors), then this is the place for you. I had high hopes for this place but too many things were disappointing.

The location of this hotel is great, in cool and cozy Cihangir. Nice views from the top floor

It was close to restaurants, shops and a local hamam.
    • Economy Room

Not at all like the pictures. Old and worn out.

It was close to restaurants, shops and a local hamam. Relatively close to a tram station that makes mobility easy. Breakfast is not bad.

Crap hotel in nice area.
    • Economy Room

- The room was stinky. - There was some underwear left on the floor, I guess from previous guests. - Bed sheets were to short for the bed and were showing the mattress covered with stains. - Noise till 3 am coming from downstairs bar. - Poor quality food at breakfast.

- Good location. - Nice view from the roof.

Nice location for nice trip
    • Deluxe Room with Hot Tub

I notice that the property and equipment are getting more and more worn Some rooms are suffering of use The carpet remains too dusty and bathroom is showing some mould But nothing more that makes that place bad .. it was great

As mentionnes in other comments, i often book this hotel when I come to Istanbul Staff is very nice and location is perfect if you want to be close to everything The neighborhood is Cihangir that is animated

Cihangir Nice hotel central
    • Economy Room

I often come to this hotel when I come to Istanbul. Cihangir is a very nice place Very animated and close to everything Staff was very nice like usual

Cihangir super nice place

Super staff. Very nice location. I recommend

Cihangir. Nice location. Very central
    • Economy Room

I notice that the property and equipment are getting more and more worn The carpet remains too dusty and bathroom is showing some mould But nothing more that makes that place bad .. it was great

Staff was super nice and very helpful Location is super as it's located in Cihangir that is a very cool place

Excelent.

Shower door very narrow.

The roof top restaurant with 360 view over all Istanbul is amazing. The buffet breakfast is lovely. The location means you can walk everywhere. Lots of bistros in the Chihangir district.

It is my second stay at this hotel and I highly recommend it.
    • Luxury Deluxe Room with Sea View and Hot Tub

The tv did not work in my room, and the bathtub leaked. As I was there for a very short stay, I did not complain to reception to have them fixed, but it is a bit disappointing for a hotel of that category (and seeing that I had booked a superior room).

It is my second stay at this hotel and I highly recommend it. Rooms are clean and elegant, beds are comfy, staff are very nice and helpful without being overpresent. The location is great- in Cihangir, close to restaurants, bars, supermarkets, and a 5 min walk from Taksim square. Breakfast is good enough, and there are plenty of cafes to have traditional Turkish brunch outside if you prefer. I used the shuttle service back to the airport on my last day- booking was immediate, the car was spacious (big enough for 8 persons). It cost me 90 TL (as opposed to 80 TL by regular taxi) but I spared the fight with the taxi driver, so it was absolutely worth it.

The Hotel is located in the most beauifull part of Istanbul,...
    • Economy Room

Our bed ( economy room) was not really comfortable. Bath cabin was not clean as well as it was expected from the photos. Breakfast is not exciting. everything was very simple. perhaps because of some repairing operation, the room was noisy all the time. overall you can ignore all problems due to the best location nearby.

The Hotel is located in the most beauifull part of Istanbul, where you can find historical venues nearby to modern cafes and resturants, also art galleries. being located close to the Taksim Square for its multy access to public transport is actually remarkable.

Beautiful istanbul as always

Coffe

The guy at the reception was very polite and smily,he was always helpfull,i don t know him name but i remember that he is originally from Uzbekistan.thanks