Reviews of W Istanbul Hotel Bosphorus 5 stars

Suleyman Seba Cad No:22 Besiktas, Besiktas, 34357 Istanbul, Turkey

#539 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

• Spectacular Deluxe Room with Private Garden

Since main entrance was rented out to the house coffee, we need to use some small entrance which was feeling like staff entrance. Not good for 5 star hotel. To get our room we need to walk through long dark corridor with neon light which remind me underground massage places in Bangkok. Although they don't check it, and it is up to u to declare consumption mini bar prices were really expensive, 5 times more then any local pub/club and 15 time more then convenient stores which are just on the corner.there was no bathtub in room.

Crew was fantastic. They were helpful in any occasion we needed. Even send free birthday cake for my gf. The room we stay had lovely private garden.

The staff were very cooperative & extremely pleasant 👌🏽🤗

Excellent 🥐 & flaky & great 👍🏽 Omelet, but the food came to the room uncovered & sometimes not hot.

• Studio Suite

There is no Steam Room / Sauna faculties as mentioned on web. They have a Spa but its outsourced.

Friendly and helpful staff, nice location and rooms are nice.

• Superior Room with One Way Fast Track Transportation

The Hotel was very dark inside,very hard to see and hard to put on makeup in the room. The bathroom amenities were not being supplied daily. The coffee and creamers were not being filled up daily. I had to call everyday for ear Q tips and for towels. Over all, for me only the locations was great but everything else was not to my expectations.

The only thing I liked about the hotel was the locations.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

Had an incident with a staff member, that was rude. After making an order normally, he made a very bad comment behind our backs with other staff members. Thankfully I was with a Turkish friend who translated it. I got his name and spoke to the manager who promised to do something but to be honest his reply by offering a free drink was pathetic.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

Too dark in the room... _ My telephone WiFi stopped working..( Needed a reboot) . staff was very helpful - Didn't like the passageway with the pink lights...

Bed - Staff.. - Location..

• Superior Room with One Way Fast Track Transportation

The location is great. The staff was amazing/helpful and very welcoming. Thanks Especially to Sammy/ Turgay/ Issa / Elena. The stay was very comfortable. 👍🏽👍🏽 overall experience was great. 👍🏽👍🏽

• Superior Room with One Way Fast Track Transportation

The hotel staff was amazing. Both Concierges were available to answer questions and make arraignments. They went well out of their way to make our stay great. The breakfast staff provided excellent service everymorning.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

The price of the hotel They used to be a better price

The hotel look amazing and located at the most beautiful area in Istanbul but the hotel become more expensive than before. I really like the hotel but I will not be back because of the price.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

Great location, great service and great breakfast. The rooms are too heavy decorated for my personal taste. Despite being located in a busy part of the city, the room was super quite.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

We really loved this place. We were on our honeymoon and they even upgraded our room so that we could have a terrace. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Definitely would come back!!

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

- The room is not that big - The breakfast is OK but really nothing special, which is quite disappointing given the high local standards for breakfast among hotels in Turkey

- Excellent bar with really good cocktails - Nice decoration - Very good fitness center

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

The hotel IS dark which didn’t bother me at all, the only thing I would say is there should be more light by the sink area just because women need to do their make up with decent lighting! Also the rain shower isn’t good for women as there’s no way of getting a shower without getting your hair completely wet. In order to save my blow dry I had to use the smaller shower option which isn’t as nice :-( one final thing, the carpets are looking tired & old, they do need changing. Apart from these minor things it’s a great hotel with great service

The service is fantastic, all the staff were great. The hotel has a young, modern vibe & it’s in a great area. I cannot fault it bar a couple of minor gripes

• Fabulous Room with Bosphorus View

The room is quite dim! there wasn't enough light in the room during the day and night! When we told the hotel they said they can bring an extra lamp! The balcony’s rail is high, so we cant’ enjoy the view while sitting down. The temperature of the room was very warm, we couldn't lower it, although an electrician came and kind of fixed it for the first night, but later on, we kept the balcony’s door open as a solution to make the room cooler.

The room was nice and comfy away from any disturbance. The staff are very nice and helpful. The location is great! Aa whole, I liked the hotel and I do recommend it for staying in Istanbul.

• W Party On

The property deteriorated from my last visit. Hinges were loose, the dark black floor didn’t allow you to know whether it was clean or not. The lightning was poor. I found out that the lobby seats didn’t have easy access to electric sockets. The same lobby became a night club Sunday night and you would have no place to go to. Very frustrating. So you had to leave the hotel and find a nearby cafe for calm.

The staff went out of their way to support my requirements.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

The Hotel is cool like you would expect from W. It is however not comparable with normal W Standards. Rooms are simply ok but not great or stunning. Hidden entrance, construction on the street - no outside restaurant

Nice Bar, friendly staff and Good Music. Excellent location

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

W - Istanbul Hotel Bosphorus is more than great in terms of its location, the spacious rooms and being close to public utilities such as malls, cafes and transportations. In addition to that, the hotel is close to Besiktas Marine Station which makes it easier for the traveler to travel to the most important sites and tourist places in Istanbul. If you choose W - Istanbul Hotel Bosphorus, then you are choosing the best hotel in Istanbul, also you will meet the hotel's outstanding staff that race to serve you from your arrival until you leave. Thank you very much to Mr. Farooq and his colleagues and thanks to all the staff at the hotel and thanks for Booking.

• Fabulous Deluxe Room with Terrace

The location and staff were very helpful, it was new years eve and there was a little party going on. The hotel is in a good spot in Istanbul, would definitely recommend staying here.

• Spectacular Deluxe Room with Private Garden

Needs a bigger selection for the in-room dining, otherwise perfect!

The hotel is located in a very nice region of the busy city of Istanbul. It is also a stone’s throw away from the Dolmabahçe Palace and the Bosphorus and the Maritime Museum, it is also located next to plenty of restaurants and coffee shops if you would like a change from the hotel, coffee shops include :Kahve Dunyasi and Cafe Nero . A very unique hotel with unique rooms and excellent service(Eyup and others)from the check in counter were very helpful in seeing to your various needs. I especially enjoyed the garden and the back of the room with its chaise for lounging after a long day of discovering vibrant Istanbul. Quality of treatments at B&G wellness was also great! Enjoyed my stay and will recommend to friends and family!

Not suitable for families. Very noisy you hear parties music sound till 2:00 am, the lobby is not easy accessible with baby trolley and luggage, the rooms wear smell is bad and the ac sound is noisy.

The location is the only good thing great in the hotel

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

Cleaning and maintenance need to improve. I found the decoration depressing, maybe it appeals to younger hip guests.

The staff are helpful especially the well connected concierge.

• Spectacular Deluxe Room with Private Garden

The staff were very welcoming, answered all my queries and were kind enough to give me a late check-out. The room was very comfortable and contained everything I needed. The attached little outdoor garden was beautiful. The different light and mood settings were a nice touch.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

I did not like the decoration which might appeal to younger more hip guests. I found it depressing. Maintenance and cleaning need to improve significantly as well. I asked for mouth wash and the hotel could not provide it. Disappointing for such a renowned Hotel.

Great helpful staff.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

the hotel itself.... navigation in the hotel was a problem, rooms are congested and lightning in the hotel and room was very poor.

Location was great as it was located in the center of all interesting activities.

• Studio Suite

The furniture is old,toilets smell bad and you can’t control the water temperature, the hotel entrance is too small and easy to miss on the 1st time and 5 security guards at the door makes look like a nightclub. The elevator is located in the bar.

The size of the room (studio suite) and the location( bars and restaurants) around the hotel.

• Spectacular Deluxe Room with Private Garden

The staff were very friendly and helpful, The bed was very comfortable, the secret garden room was perfect;surprisingly it was not noisy even though its right in the center of a busy area. Peaceful and comfort all in one. Breakfast was really good too! Thank you and hope to be back soon.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

The room was not clean, room size is too small vs. room price, unable to control temperature and you have to call the room service to adjust temperatures every hour!, there is no sound isolation between rooms or the corridor, you can hear the next room shower! I will not recommend the hotel to anyone and will not repeat my visit again to W Istanbul. I am wondering how this hotel related to W hotels or rosewood group!

The location of the hotel and the friendly staff

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

Quality of the restaurant. Quality doesn't match the rest of the hotel. Ordered the New York steak, had to send it back because the texture of it reminded me of rubber.

Beautiful hotel Good Bar Comfortable rooms, good bed Helpful staff

• Fabulous Deluxe Room with Terrace

The room and balcony were dofferent than what was shown on booking.com. It was a surprise for our parents for their 40th wedding anniversary and it went really bad. It's a disapointing service. We came to surprise them so we booked a twin bedroom (me and my sister) . They decided to give us a queen bed!

• Spectacular Deluxe Room with Private Garden

the toilet was not clean as we check in to the room. the breakfast is too expensive though the quality was not good. they didn't let us to cancel the breakfast reservation. the rooms are too noisy because of the Besiktas stadium and there are lots of noise and traffic during the matches. there is no facilities for tea & coffee in the rooms.

Not much we didn't like

We have previously stayed ar the hotel. We enjoyed the service and the welcoming and helpful attitude of the staff. We were happy with the room previously and so booked the same wonderful deluxe room. The Breakfast variety is good. The options for turkish and international cheese variety is great and also the choice of breads was nice. Most important was the location, it's a short walk to the ferry terminal and many restaurants along the Bosphorous

• Special Offer - Romantic Package

The room smelled very bad. Like it was wet for days. İ don't know the exact words but it smelled like dampness or moisture. İn addition when İ checked-in there was no toilet paper and the closet was very dirty. the cleaining staff probably forgot to clean it properly.

The bed is comfy. The staff is polite, and the quality of breakfast is good. Location is perfect, can t complain about that.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

Our room was beside staff door access, when the door shuts we hear the slam which was a little bit annoying, staff should shut the door slowly

The staff are very friendly and welcoming, the location and the whole atmosphere

• Studio Suite

Really nice vibe in the hotel. Staff are super friendly and helpful. Concierge aka the Insider is amazing with great recommendations and happy to arrange all our bookings. Love the secret garden. Suite was super spacious and the welcome treats were a nice touch!

We arrived after a long flight to discover we didn't have the rooms we booked. After a long argument Mr.Mert helped us. The hotel was fully booked and the staff seemed overwhelmed. The hotel is due to remodeling.

I love the hotels location. At the concierge Mr.Mert saved the day. He was extremely helpful. I like the layout of the rooms. Overall clean rooms, comfortable beds. Breakfast was good. Also from the staff Turgay Ayka was very helpful.

• Superior Room with One Way Fast Track Transportation

Modest level...Lighting is bad....poor food option....modest level of clean ...poor furniture...room fasilites was poor .... staff uniform was Unpleasant

• Fabulous Room with Bosphorus View

First of all, I booked a room with posphore view ( extra charge) however when we arrived we found that only one room is with view and it's already occupied. We when complained they refund the extra charge. The trust is lost with their lies. The staff were not friendly at all, the level of cleaning is bad. We had an issue of the shower and we requested to fix, they confirmed that it's fixed however they didn't. Then I called the manger to come himself to show him the issue. Later they fix it. The furniture is very old and it's not up to 5 stars hotel.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

Everything is awful. I was shocked while I wore bathrobe out of shower as it was bloody and pack of used cigarettes in the pocket. That is worst feeling, believe me. Note: We requested non smoking room! We ordered cover for baby, again dirty and bloody. It makes feeling as all female come here to have they menstrual days. Overall, the management destroyed that 5* W Hotel reputation. Never ever I will cross nearby this hotel!!!

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

Noisy room next to breakfast area. Hotel full of Arabic tourists - big families with many kids. Also quite a lot of street noise in my room, cars honking etc. I did not care for so many stairs in my room. Overall room had a dark feeling.

• Mega Family Room

Too dark. Bed sheets after housekeeping smelled like cigarettes. Requested late checkout many times before arrival but the night before they said not possible.

Location is excellent. Walking distance to many places.

• Marvelous Deluxe Room with Private Cabana

We took a Room with Cabana...complete waste of money...useless space. Avoid it as you won't use it. It is just a corridor with couches and curtains and no privacy. The room was cleaned once a day..no turn down service. One day we came back and there was no shampoo. We called reception and a lady came to the room tripping with zero English and she just emptied a plastic bag full of shampoo and cream next to the sink. She then left a box of tissues and bathroom flipflops on a nearby chair and left!!! The hotel feels like a zombie land and not looked after. The fridge has smudges and didn't look clean. Certainly a let down and would not repeat. Didn't expect that from W.

The hotel is a nice area

• Special Offer - Romantic Package

The breakfast wasn't very good in terms of the level of service, this is not due to the staff but inability of kitchen to cope with number of guests. Recommend guests to save money and rather eat at Sutil which is a 2min walk from Hotel.

Hotel location was fantastic as able to walk to a number of interesting parts of the city as well as small local trendy restaurants. The staff were very friendly and accomodating to ensure you enjoyed your stay and experience at the W.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

It is Cosy, comfy, relaxing, and family friendly. It is very convenient for nearby shopping, entertainment, restaurants, and night life. Staff are very welcoming, friendly, and helpful.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

Rooms are small and while stylish, they prioritise form over function. The bathroom was deconstructed, with the toilet, shower and sink area in different parts of the bedroom. The hotel doesn't have a real restaurant and while the bar serves food, the atmosphere is more like that of a rather poor nightclub (very dark and extremely loud music) along with extremely indifferent service.

The hotel has a fantastic location, not far from Dolmabahce Palace. Bed was comfortable and air conditioning was effective.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

The design of the toilet and the bath room. You can find some bugs in the garden . Thers no many choices for the breakfast.

The location, and the stuff

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

Shower separate from the sink, no place to hang towels in the shower (ended up with lots of water on the floor)

Great location, modern hotel, very friendly staff. I was upgraded free of charge to a room with a private lounge.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

very few things: 1.Breakfast: should have more bread options at breakfast + add waffles :) 2. parking should be made available with no fee

The location is great. central to visit all dynamic parts of the city. Staff was very friendly. rooms were comfy...all in all is a great experience.

• Spectacular Deluxe Room with Private Garden

No coffee maker in room. Elevator too dark. Shooting promotional/ads I the hotel was a bit annoying walking in and getting out. Noisy arabs

Comfortable bed

• Spectacular Deluxe Room with Private Garden

They block 100 euro on your card for accidentals - I hate that because it happened to me that the money didn't return when someone should unblock it and I had to search for details and chase my bank.

Its an interesting style of a hotel - kind of a night club. My room had a small garden and the fact that they give you cellphone with internet and to make local calls which you can take with you to the city deserves extra 10 points.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

The hotel is super dark, i mean very very dark.. Elevators were very small and u need to go up a flight of stairs before getting to the elevators which makes it horrible for people with kids and strollers. There are also 2 wings in the hotel so if u dont know your way around the hotel, u get lost in the dark. I only stayed 1 night and switched hotels after because it was just not practical for me. The staff was very accomodating after we complained about the darkness and bumped us up to a bigger room just so we can be happy that one night we were gonna stay.

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

Room was extremely dimly lit. Very little lighting. The lamp in the room was rusted and a bit old - also noticed the paint was peeling off some furniture and walls. I expected a really nice spa/gym/steam/sauna area, but it was smaller than my bathroom back home - wasn't even tempted to give it a go. There was no coffee machine in the room (seriously?) - so I had to keep asking F&B to deliver cappuccino to the room. From a general W standard, I personally did expect a lot better considering I have stayed at numerous W properties worldwide - and some - repeatedly.

Nice quaint hotel in the beautiful Nisantasi neighbourhood of Istanbul. A nice set of restaurants in the area which you can easily walk over to. Also a good access to Dolmabache Cd. which is easy to get to/from by taxi. Very clean hotel, friendly staff - always willing to help and gave a good list of restaurant recommendations. I had two major issues with taxi drivers and both times the hotel staff helped me out in very difficult situations. I was there with my partner on a honeymoon trip and we were welcomed very nicely with cake and a handwritten card that was really sweet. We were upgraded to a room with a private balcony terrace - which was nice - except there really isn't a view from here and you're facing the back end of another building. Interior decor is nice. Even though the experience was nice and sweet, I don't think I would stay here again - it was more of a one time experience.

• Spectacular Deluxe Room with Private Garden

Seperate parts of bathroom; shower is seperate, toilet is seperate and wash basin is seperate. I prefer one place but maybe its a new trend tor new generations. A swimming pooll for the hotel would a great pluss

Location Staff Garden terrace woth lounge area Breakfast

• Spectacular Deluxe Room with Private Garden

Very low quality and old fashioned hairdryer (for this level of hotel it should be improved) and there was a lot of dust behind the glass on TV stand.

Rooms, ambiance of the hotel, location, private garden in room

• Deal of the Day

The lighting was very dark . The eldest people might find it difficult

Everything was excellent , amazingly customer service and customer demand satisfaction . The receptionist were perfect in ever information you needed . Their hosting was excellent . Always ask for the any service from Mr Tulgay

The property is not deserving of the W name. The reception is small and scruffy. The lounge and restaurant are one one poorly furnished area. The bar is stuffed in between. The breakfast is terrible with stale bread and limited selection. We were charged for using the hotel umbrella and electric adapters and we were told we now owned them! Unheard of. Rooms are dirty and the furniture ripped and stained in places. Wood is scratched and damaged in places. Carpet was not cleaned properly. Aggressive beggars were encountered at the entrance and hotel staff at the door took no action. Room service was very slow and requests for service had to be repeated several times. The spa did not offer advertised services and was not a pleasant place to be. It's a three star property at best. I have pictures to prove the poor conditions.

Staff though slow was friendly and helpful. Location is very central and taxis easy to find. Some nice cafes in the area

• Deal of the Day

The Spa (which is run by a separate company) is very amateur and expensive for the low quality service that you receive. We had an awful experience. The staff chatted throughout the treatments. They clearly did not know how to do some of the treatments. During the massage they left the treatment room door open so they can man the front desk during the massage. Do not use this spa.

The staff at front desk were great. The gym was very modern. The room was large and as per W standards very modern and chic.

see above

I stayed in many W hotels before and this is the main reason to book the hotel. All rooms nearly below the street level. Every time you ask for something: NO! You booked through booking.com and this is what you get (as if you commit a crime by booking through booking.com). The staffs that provide service were nice, BUT there is severe shortage of staff esp. in the food/restaurant area. By 10:45 there is hardly anything left for breakfast (even bread), and staff running (3-4 covering the whole floor). Telephone (in-focus) provided was not working 4 days of the five. BUT my major concern: that I booked through booking.com and then I get second class service!

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

As others have mentioned before, the hotel is a bit too dark, so if you like light, it can be uncomfortable to stay here. There was a strange smell coming from the shower and toilet, so these areas had to be kept closed at all times. The staff at breakfast was hit and miss. Sometimes they were friendly and accommodating, other times, they were not, they would only come over to say when breakfast was finished.

The location was within walking distance of several city buses, and "The Big Bus Tour Bus." It as also a 12-15 minute walk to the tram station Kabitas. The hotel is located near many restaurants and bars in a trendy area of Istanbul. The major attractions are only a 25-30 minute distance from the hotel by public transport (Blue Mosque, Haya Sofia, Bascillica Cistern, Grand Bazaar). The breakfast buffet was good overall, it could use some more variety.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

The location and the stuff was amazing, the rooms are very modern and equipped with the best modern technology. More suitable for young people and two of the city centers Nishantashi and Beshiktash are walking distance far. Enjoyed the stay very much.

• Spectacular Deluxe Room with Private Garden

Garden area outside of our room could have been a bit cleaner and also the carpet in the room has had its better days a while ago....

The staff at reception seemed a bit inexperienced (very friendly though) - gave a different room type to us w/o informing during check in - when we discovered (after moving into the room) and asked for our original booked room type , they explained that it wasn't ready for check in yet when we arrived - it's not a bigger deal as it was sorted eventually but they should have just told us from the beginning and we could have waited a couple of hours if needed at the very lovely bar area.. our room (double with a garden) was really big and nice.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

I didn't like it cause the rooms are smaller than what you are shown in pic, little outdated, very noisy at night bar is at the same level as the rooms. Getting to the room needed to walk on a small stair way which is just next to the bar. Going to the room also needs to pass by the bar where it was crowded and you needed to push yourself between people. Food for breakfast is really small very Continental more like airport or airline food,,,, and lots more

I like the location close to palace and lots of good shopping, food and gathering spots

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

There was no hot water cattle in the room

The interior design of the hotel, the room was very quite and comfortable, the receptionists and all the stuff was very helpful, also the handy phone they provide was very helpful to use outside the hotel, we loved the speaker in the room to play music.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

dark room. dark interior. no view from the room. staff wasn't able to give any good recommendation. even about the hotel surrounding area.

location . the free mobile device is a nice idea

• Spectacular Deluxe Room with Private Garden

I booked a room with a terrace. Unfortunately what was supposed to be an amazing view was just another building. Sort of spoilt it for me.

Loved the size of the room, loved the bathroom, wifi was very reliable, staff was super polite

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

- Prices from mini bar We're abit expensive - From the bathroom- we could hear the neighbor talking and shouting

- Staff was very helpful and friendly - Rooms were spacious - Funky designs - Great room service and quality - hotel room gives you a mobile phone which was very cool - TV menu was very good unlike other hotels in IST - Concierge was very helpful

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

rooms are too dark, outdated, cluttered, no slippers, general disco theme dark and shiny decoration in all areas of the hotel

live music at the bar some nights

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Spectacular Deluxe Room with Private Garden

The check in process could be better.

The toilet is perfect and the water flow just powerful. The mini bar like a small store there is almost every thing you need from snack to paracetamol.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Spectacular Deluxe Room with Private Garden

Very small area for restaurant. Bath water leakage into the room. Small TV with poor image quality.

Different feel which is more resort like. Nice patio.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

The weather :)))

Very nice stuff, organized everything quick and very good. Here you can see that they love there job. Best thanks to Omar by the way. Very nice breakfast and at the evening nice music in the bar. Good location to walk around. There are also nice restaurants only some meters and high-class some 100 meters far away. All persons who liked smaller but cooler hotels with a very good service they should come there. I come back :)

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

its kinda dark. but this is the hotel design so can't help it.

i loved the hotel and the amazing staff. all were sooo helpful. effe, ayob, ceasar and azgy especially were soooo nice and helpful. i felt everybody was there to do anything to make you happy. you guys were amazing. effe upgraded us which was v nice. thank you so much for a lovely stay.. coming back again for sure

• Wonderful Deluxe Room

in-room breakfast was poor, only on cup of coffee and it was cold

the rooms are very nice and the bed is really huge and pillows are great, the mini bar selection is exceptional

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

nothing all was perfect

eveything was perfect excellent breakfast was fabulous room was very good to live with balcony toilet was perfectly facilitated

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

• Marvelous Deluxe Room with Private Cabana

Staff in the restaurant unfriendly no one smile everyone upset and unprofessional, when I ask for table the waitress was careless he didn't bother to help, and the lady when I ask her about suger she shouted with attitude I can't here you twice which is really annoying, during checkout the front desk ask me to pay which is also annoying I already paid during check in but they forget to update in the system and after he called her and she confirmed it was solved.

Check in was super fast, the front desk staff seem friendly and helpful, nice atmosphere, good location, the upgrade me to higher category which I appreciate but I will appreciate more if they didn't throw me near the street I can hear the cars and people walking around, there was no sound proof.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Studio Suite

We were staying in the studio suit It was huge but I found the design was different to what I am used to. Also the tv looks small if I am watching from bed

I loved the staff They handled all our problems very professional especially mr Turgay Ayka He handled our problem with the car rental and kept calling them to make sure we get a car on time. Although we booked the cab from the airport but he handled it as if it's his problem We also loved the location of w and the breakfast Everything was great We will repeat isa next year

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Deal of the Day

I was there for business but couldn't consentrate as the lightning was poor

The have a free internet device called handy First time tobsee it but is amazing and very helpful It allows you to look for locations make internet call and u can take it with you outside

Browse W Istanbul Hotel Bosphorus traveller photo gallery