Reviews of White Garden Hotel

Kaleiçi Kılıçaslan Mah. Hesapçi Geçidi No : 9, Kaleici, 07100 Antalya, Turkey

#5 of 167 hotels in Antalya

9.7

9.8

Perfect location in the old town surrounded by good restaurants and ale houses.

The bed was creaky. But did not impact upon a wonderful stay. In this period style property.

The location, facilities and staff were excellent. The breakfast was of a very high standard with plenty of choice.

A short and sweet stay in a beautiful guesthouse

Really beautiful building in a splendid part of town. Superb breakfast and a comfortable room - only gripe is that the internet was down but that was a problem in the area and not the fault of the hotel!

We have spent such an amazing time here.

We have spent such an amazing time here. If you need to unwind and relax in a quite atmosphere, this is the best place for your giveaway. The breakfast had a variety of options and the quality of food was upscale. The staff is very attentive and helpful, they treat everyone like their own family. Close to the private beach, which is located 5 minutes away. You won’t be disappointed!

Really good hotel!

Everything was great!

Beautiful hotel in the centrum of Kale Ici. Very friendly staff, nice small rooms with really clean bathroom. Very good breakfast. Hotel area is like from a movie. I would like to come back to this hotel!

Beautiful little hotel

Nothing. A great place to stay

White Garden hotel is a very pleasant hotel in the old part of Antalya. It has a wonderful outdoor area, great staff and lovely rooms in the restored ottoman house.

Historic Hotel in the heart of Antalya old town.

This is a lovely old quaint Ottoman house(s) that have been turned into a hotel. The internal courtyard and pool create a relaxed ambience. Location in the heart of the old town is excellent. Given it’s a stones through from one of the main streets it’s quiet, except for rubbish collectors. Staff are very attentive and will do anything for you. We spoke with many guests who each raved about the place, some having stayed several times. Would recommend to friends, a unique experience.

Value for money, friendly stuff and very good breakfast

I had very good time in white garden hotel. I have been before in Turkey in 5 starts hotel however I found the service provided much better in white garden. I will come back next year summer with my family again .

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The hotel was well looked after and is absolutely beautiful...

There was a weird smell coming from the room not sure what it was put some air fresher in the rooms would have been great just to get rid of the smell.

The hotel was well looked after and is absolutely beautiful also in a fantastic spot in antalya old town, would definitely recommend, put be advised if driving the roads up to the hotel a narrow not for the faint hearted. Staff were absolutely brilliant went out the way to help and their English speaking was fantastic better than the 5 star hotel I stayed at just before arriving here I would definitely recommend this hotel. One more thing if you traveling with family say 2 adults and a 3 to 6 year old definitely book 2 rooms as the bed we had was nice put definitely not made for 3.

The bed was very comfortable, breakfast was sufficient, I’m...

The only thing I would say about my particular room was that there was no window or extractor in the shower, which meant the towels remained damp.

The bed was very comfortable, breakfast was sufficient, I’m not a big breakfast person, therefore the choice for me was good. Pool was a good size, clean. The sun beds were also good.

Breakfast was the best ever.

Rooms are bit smaller than I would like but then again it is a boutique hotel

Breakfast was the best ever. Amazing. Staff was very friendly and helpful. They really made our trip worth it After a long walk, pool really help to relax

Finally a hotel we will return to in Anyalya

-AC remote was not working, so we could either sleep with it on automatic mode or with no ac whatsoever. I don’t know if this if going on in every room or just ours but we definitely need to be able to adjust the fan speed and temperature -difficult to get there with a bigger car, the streets are very narrow

-staff speaks english very well -freshly squeezed orange juice at breakfast -strong wifi connection -spotless -free parking near the building

The best hotel in kalici

Nothing really, everything was better than expected.

The hotel is great. Very quite and comfortable. People working there are very helpful. Breakfast is amazing, really great experience. Will definitely book there next time.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Great place- worth staying here

Close to lots of outdoor restaurants and mosque so sometimes a little noisy.

Staff very helpful and spoke excellent English. A great location right in the old town with plenty facilities on your doorstep.

Excellent location, friendly hosts

Excellent location near the bazaar and the restaurant area, friendly host, always delighted to help, even gave me early check in and a free breakfast because I arrived early, Rooms space is OK and the hotel is clean.

Great hotel highly recommend

Everything was nice and clean, there was not even a single thing that we didn't like at that hotel.

We liked that the staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and we were treated like family.

Great personnel, very tasty breakfast including fresh orange...

The bad smell in my bathroom was disturbing and was quite strong and annoying (but I guess it was a temporary problem) and could happen everywhere. everything else was outstanding

Great personnel, very tasty breakfast including fresh orange juice, nice variety and superb fresh food. I was helped with my heavy luggage and they ordered very reasonably priced taxi for my departure. Highly recommend this hotel. Please take into attention there a lot of restaurants close by so you can clearly hear it at evening. Don't expect totally silence. Sweet small swimming fool is a charm :)

A definite gem!

Everything!!! Such a fabulous hotel in excellent location. Friendly, helpful staff who make your stay even better. Fantastic breakfast with lots of variety. Couldn’t ask for anything more in a hotel.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Nice choice for short period of time

We stayed for 2 nights and the room was never cleaned within that period. Nice staff. However we had to ask them everything. They never took the iniciative to explain us the facilities of the hotel and what to do in the surrounding area.

Good breakfast, very clean and tidy room but very small. Great pool and good location, near the main area of restaurants and bars.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The best hotel during my 190 days trip.

Absolutely no.

The best hotel during my trip 190 days in Europe. If there is Michelin guide for hotel , I gave 3 stars for this hotel. For this hotel, I will revisit Antalya. One night, 40 Euro involving 2 person breakfast. It was crazy price. I think this fee 40 euro is not accepted, It should be 100 Euro per one night. Family -operated this hotel's all staffs were very friendly and kindness. Very fast wi-fi. All was good. I used rent-a-car , there was protector on the road but I showed this hotel booked, there was no problem and valet- parking was made by a hotel staff. When I enjoiyed breakfast, hand-made orange juice in front of me was best. All was best for me. Thanks to all staffs of this hotel.

Best Place! Best Staff! Can do better!

was staying with a baby and my booking had the same information. I was looking forward to a larger room due to the baby; however, I got a very small room for the first night which was right on top of the street (which was noisy ofcourse due to the music and all) making the first night difficult to pass. My room was changed the very next day though but it would've been nice to get a larger room the very first day when I came keeping in mind my booking mentioned staying with an infant.

The hotel location is excellent. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The rooms are pretty clean. All in all its a very good place to stay and I thoroughly enjoyed it

Thank you for making my stay the best!

Surprisingly I just can t find a thing that I didn't like.

The location is excellent,everything that you could wish for is around, sightseeing,beach,restaurants,tram station to the aeroport around 10 min .The room had a lovely stille, was big ,clean,comfortable and had a jacuzzi bath tub.Garden and swimming pool are lovely areas to spend your time too. Breakfast is amazing,a bit of everything and plenty of delicious good fruits, and fresh orange juice. And last but not the least,the staff exceeded my expectations, genuine friendly,hardworking and helpful in any situation.they have my full appreciation for costumer service and personality. I really really enjoyed my stay.

A perfect, comfortable stay with wonderful staff.

White Garden hotel was clean and the rooms were extremely spacious. The hotel is located in a great place, walking distance from great sites and restaurants etc. The best part about the hotel was the staff who were extremely helpful and friendly, particularly when we had a problem with our car hire company - they were so helpful and spoke to the company for us in Turkish, saving us a lot of cost and hassle. We will definitely be staying here again if we’re lucky enough to come back to Antalya!

Lovely Hotel with very attentive staff and a delicious breakfast!

There was a bit of a muggy smell in our bathroom, however it was always clean so I think it may have been the drain - hard to combat in the heat but not too noticeable! Our room had an interior window so we did sometimes heard other people running around in the morning but it was quiet at night and didn't bother us.

Excellent and varried breakfast, especially enjoyed the amazing selection of fresh fruit. Small but comfortable room and bed. Always clean, very helpful and attentive staff available 24hrs! They gave great tips for beaches to visit (Lara Beaches 7 and 8 are both lovely). Nice pool and lounges, very good central location so easy to explore old town and the marina but quiet in the hotel itself. Air-conditioning worked a treat. Highly recommend this hotel is very accommodating for a fair price. Would recommend for families, couples and friends looking for a relaxing place to stay.

Authentic old property tastefully decorated.

Authentic old property tastefully decorated. When booking ask for a courtyard room. I stayed in a very small room by the road as there is no double glazing found it difficult to sleep due to the noise.

A great choice for a peacful stay !

My partner and I really enjoyed our holiday at the White Garden hotel. It is located in the old city , a mesmerizing place with a breathtaking atmosphere and great cafés around. The satff were very friendly and very helpful. In general, it was a great choice for a stay !

Fantastic staff and location

Our room was very, very small and couldn’t fit a baby bed.

The staff was extremely friendly and spoke very good English. Great location right next to a street full of restaurants in the heart of the old city.

Owners were so friendly and helpful it made up for other discomforts.

Room was very small and mattress sagging. Bathroom was tiny. Wardrobe so small couldn’t hang more that two hangers. But using the verandah for sitting area was good.

Excellent location in old town. Owners were extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast under the trees with fresh orange juice was a treat. Walking distance from tram, and from beach.Its an old Ottoman era house and had beautiful wood Verandahs.

White Garden hotel (very nice hotel, very good service. Clean rooms and delicious breakfast)

Everything was perfect, no problem!

Nice ottoman style hotell, with clean pool and good rooms. Breakfast was very good and the staff was very service-minded and friendly. They spoke good english. Location is very central in old town, Kaleci. We will visit again.

Beautiful boutique hotel

No pool towels.

Beautiful boutique hotel with a gorgeous courtyard and lovely small swimming pool. Delicious buffet breakfast with many selections -- probably the best we had all around Turkey. Located in the old town, which is a traffic-controlled area with lots of traditional shops and restaurants and very near the coast.

Cosy, romantic stay

Excellent location right in the heart of Old town, plenty of restaurants and bars around. The beautiful Marina just a short stroll away. The property is so clean and cosy truly feels like home. Great buffet breakfast served in the courtyard in beautiful surroundings accompanied by freshly squeezed orange juice. The owner and (presume) his son couldn’t have been anymore helpful! Absolute gems. The owner even dropped us off at the airport on the way back. Couldn’t fault anything at all, would recommend for a romantic getaway for couples looking a cosy, quiet place to stay. Not really suitable for families with children. If we ever go back to Antalya we’d definitely stay there again.

A great hotel, we would definitely stay there again.

Everything was great, no problems.

A great hotel, we would definitely stay there again. It is very well situated right in the centre of the old town, while the rooms are spacious with comfortable furnishings. The breakfast was nice, with plenty of fresh fruit available. The main plus point for me however was the attentiveness of the hotel staff. I have never been made to feel so welcome before. Truly amazing. If you're travelling to Antalya I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

Nice and cute hotel with swimming pool

The location is perfect for tourists looking for historical sites, walking distances to the marina and also inside the castle. You can walk to the Hadrian Tor in 5 minutes, and 15 minutes to the Clock Tower. There is also a tram station nearby. You have a perfect view at night. If you want to have a drink at night you are middle of the bars street. The room itself is great, with authentic furniture, a cute garden with a swimming pool, a nice living room near the reception. We liked the breakfast so much it was with local fruits (the best was the handmade orange juice) Staffs were really helpful and friendly. We will definitely return again and definitely recommended!”

Lovley stay in the heart of old town

Loved it all.

We had a fantastic stay here. The pool area is a great place to relax, its located a short walk from everything in old town and the staff couldnt do more for you. Would defitely recommend.

Most beautiful and comfortable hotel in the old town

Our room was right next to an Irish pub which we could hear in our room, but it wasn't too bad. The other rooms seemed to be a lot quieter. Also the blinds were quite thin so the room was light by 6-7am, but this is fine if you have an eyemask.

Beautiful terrace area around the pool where we spent a lot of time. The hotel is right in the middle of the old town but the courtyard feels very relaxing and quiet. We saw the courtyards of a few other hotels while wandering around but none were as nice as this one! The breakfast was extensive and really nice, especially all the fresh fruit and real filter coffee which was a welcome change from the other hotel breakfasts we have had in Turkey. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept on! Friendly and helpful staff. All of the common areas were very comfortable and beautifully decorated.

Location in the heart of Old Town.

A bit noisy at night, but it’s not a hotel fault - they are in busy nightlife area. Mosquitos nets should be installed on the windows.

Location in the heart of Old Town. Everything is done with good aesthetics. New room with amazing contrast between “old school” design of the bedroom and high-tech of the bathroom. Breakfasts are above Turkish average.

The central location (but this also mean the street is not...

The room was a quite noisy, and the bathroom a bit small

The central location (but this also mean the street is not exactly quiet), beautiful house, room and garden, the view from the roof top, friendly staff, delicious breakfast.

I would recommend it, and ask for a bedroom on the quite side to avoid late night disturbances

Twin bedrooms are quite small and the bathroom is tiny. If you get a room on the street, it will be loud as there are many people in the street in the summer at least in the terrace of restaurants and it is lively, with quite a lot of live music.

Very welcoming staff, great location, and delicious breakfast! Also quite cheap, so very good value for money. The swimming pool is also nice, and the terrance inside the hotel is quite and lovely with lots of flowers.

Awesome

There was no kettle in the room to make tea, although they provided on request. Suggested them to make shelves for keeping toiletries in the bathing area.

250 years old property still very well maintained and decorated. Breakfast quality also very good. And owners themselves stay by your side all the time. Excellent.

Great location in the middle of The Old Town with tons of...

Some of the rooms are a bit on the small side and a fridge to keep drinks in would have been nice. The wifi was a bit spotty around the pool.

Great location in the middle of The Old Town with tons of different restaurants within a 5 minute walk. The breakfast is decent with a bit of everything, including honeycomb and freshly pressed orange juice. The beds are a good size and comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff. Great value for the money.

Antalya Holiday

As a family we booked 3 rooms and expected a fair bit of similarity in the basic amenities of the rooms, but they weren't similar. I would encourage potential clients to check on the inclusion of basic amenities: fridge, TV, etc. before booking. Also the size of rooms varies quite a bit which can be difficult for young adults and others who need some space to swing the proverbial cat.

The location in the old city near the harbour and many good, affordable cafes, bars and restaurants is wonderful. The hotel's pool area is beautiful and welcome on a hot day. The breakfast buffet is excellent and served in a lovely courtyard. The hotel's hosts are very hospitable and will do whatever they can to make your stay enjoyable.

Superb stay at a great price. We will return soon :)

No lunch or dinner offered but with several restaurants within a minutes walk it didn't really matter. English well spoken by main staff making it a super stay. Thank you White Garden hotel team!

Lovely hotel at a very reasonable price. Tastefully furnished and decorated rooms with very comfortable beds. Wonderful breakfasts every day and friendly staff make it one of our favourite hotels in Turkey. Right in the centre of the old town for food and drink. Just Brilliant!

A memorable experience celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary.

We liked everything.

The owner Miten was a gracious host. He was always around looking after things. His staff was also equally courteous. The breakfast spread was more than a five star hotel. The rooms clean and elegant, a beautiful Ottoman building gave a sense of living in a bygone era. The location was brilliant in a happening part of the old town, great pubs and restaurants around and barely a few hundred metres from the marina. Made our stay celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary memorable. Thank you to the staff and hosts.

Nice family run hotel

It can get noisy if room is oriented towards the main street

Great location, nice swimming pool, amazing choice of fruits for breakfast, friendly staff

Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff!

Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff! Great tasty breakfast buffet (especially the fresh fruit & veggies!). Beautifully renovated ottoman-style building. Perfect location in the heart of Kaleici (old Town), less than 5min walking distance from the old harbor.

An absolute joy from booking in to checking out.

There was nothing not to like,even the hardest person to please would find it difficult to complain about anything hear.

Everything about this hotel is first class.The rooms are lovely and spotlessly clean.The staff can’t do enough for you,the location is right in the middle of the action but amazingly you couldn’t hear any noise from your room.Beautiful gardens with a lovely pool and towels were provided for your sun bed.Breakfast was varied and excellent.I could go on and on but in a nutshell this is a little gem of a place at a very reasonable price.

Deserves more than 10, fantastic hotel.

Nothing - everything exceeded our expectations.

This hotel was excellent in every department, from the quality of our room, to the breakfast in the morning, the staff were fantastic - extremely helpful. We had a 6-month baby with us, and they made our stay very comfortable. The hotel location was close to the sea, restaurants, shops, main town square, we were able to wonder and explore the area without taking a taxi/car. We will come visit again!

Great location, friendly staff, good Wi-Fi and amazing breakfast.

Great location at Old City (Kaleici), friendly staff, good Wi-Fi, parking place and amazing breakfast table with a lot of fresh fruits including watermelon, melon, local oranges, medlar and mulberry.

Good traditional hotel

Soundproofing is really bad... as per the owner, the government is not allowing them to change anything in the building.

Very good hotel with old building

Had a Wonderful stay here totally exceeded expections, a big thank you to the Owners

Beautiful Well presented Hotel in a lovely part of the City, The owners really worked hard and made us feel special, I would of given 15 out of 10 if this was possible, Big thanks to Aslan who was always smiling. Going back Again

A fantastic and unexpected experience.

The bottom of the shower tray was broken and not ckeanedy well even though I reported it. Needs a soap dish in the shower as there’s nowhere to put anything in the small shower room. Really needs some shelves and a smaller wash basin. Hair dryer is in the way of washing and should be placed higher and out of the way for water!

Excellent breakfast. Perhaps the best I have had abroad and I travel a lot. Wonderful host who showed me unusual places of historical interest and really enjoyed doing so. Learnt a lot of local points. Will return ASAP preferably with family.

Nice Clean room, Excellent Location

I request transfer from airport to hotel which is about 17km. They didn't respond to my email however when I called they said arrangements can made which will cost me 100 TL (20 Euro), which I think is too high. So I decided not to take this option and end up taking a meter taxi from airport which cost me 50 TL only, which is expensive but way better than what hotel was offering.

Nice clean room, excellent location.

Food was great.

Food was great... the staff would help with any questions at the drop of a hat. One of the staff dropped us back to the airport and gave us a reasonable price which the taxi drivers would have charged much more. Very happy. Would recommend to anyone

Highly recommended, a great place to stay in the old city.

The shower dripped and could not quite be turned off, and one lightbulb was not working. The rooms on the road side were a bit noisy at night, as people eat out till late, but over all , a very good experience and I would go there again.

Very helpful staff, who assisted us with taxis to go out and about. Friendly and welcoming. Excellent breakfast, large variety of buffet items available. Fresh orange juice freshly squeezed for each guest at breakfast.

Great little hotel in the heart of Kaleici

No complaints

The staff members are incredibly kind and helpfull. The breakfast is great. Location is right in the middle of the bars and restaurants. Everything about this hotel was great. Special thanks to Arslan.

Wonderful place to stay

Nothing at all

White Garden is a wonderful place to stay right in the centre of Kaleci. The rooms are very clean and the beds are really comfy. The breakfast is fabulous....great selection of fruit and freshly squeezed orange juice. The owners and the staff are all very attentive, helpful and positive. It was a great experience and I will be back!

Perfect!

I think the pictures don’t do justice to this great place. The rooms are great and the pool is just lovely plus the staff is amazing, the breakfast fantastic and the location couldn’t be any better. We loved it!

Good location Staff friendly Bathroom too small

No drinking water in the room. Bathroom is too small.

Good location. Staff service mind. Public area is nice. They will find parking for you. Wifi is good. Hot water is stable

Comfy, friendly, great part of town!

The room was gorgeous, very light comfortable and well decorated. The staff were very friendly and willing to help. The hotel arranged a private tour to nearby ruins Aspendos and Perge, which was brilliant - they also arranged lunch along the way at an orangerie. It was a little cold and rainy so we were alone at these wonderful places. The hotel is in the old town, surrounded by numerous bars and restaurants and a short walk from a great view out over the sea. During the day the restaurants etc. were closed, especially since it was a little rainy. I wish we were there for longer to explore the area more. A wonderful stay!

fantastic stay from day one till our departure.

cant say we didnt like anything.

just got back from 4 delightful nights in the white garden hotel. from the moment we arrived we where made to feel so welcome.The hotel is spotless the garden and area we had breakfast in was a delight.The food was plentyful and something for everyone.I stayed with my 12 yr old son his first trip to turkey,he cant wait to go back and we will be sure to book the white garden hotel again.

Staff were amazing, really friendly and welcoming.

It didn't bother us, but there are several restaurants with live music in the area that played until 00.00. We didn't mind but for light sleepers this might be considered. We would still come back, bed is very comfy

Staff were amazing, really friendly and welcoming. The views from the rooms on the second floor were also really great, and breakfast was plentiful.

Fabulous staff, great location in the Old Town and lovely accommodations.

That we couldn't stay longer :(

Wonderful staff! We arrived very late on our first night (after midnight) and yet they welcomed and checked us in with a smile:) throughout our stay they were so helpful in recommending how to get around the city, what to see, etc. By the end of the week, we felt like family!

A very pleasant and relaxing stay, hopefully to be repeated in the future.

The property delivered everything that it promised, there was absolutely nothing to dislike.

The location is perfect, right in the centre of the old town but the new town is a short pleasant walk. Huge selection of restaurants within walking distance. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and cannot be faulted. The breakfast is really very good, we do like a Turkish breakfast.

IN the citycentre

You can listen to the music of the bar , but it’s annoying only if you want to sleep before 23:00

Its breakfast: amazing fruit and orange juice. The staff is really helpful. Its location.

Perfect spot in Antalya

I have no complaints.

Was over for the Turkey v Ireland friendly, so ignore the flag as I'm not British. The hotel is in the perfect location in the old town, close to a plethora of bars and restaurants, close to a couple of mini-markets, and a 10-minute (downhill) walk to the harbour, which is a lovely place to spend a few hours. Breakfast was very good and the staff were friendly and good-humoured. Will stay at the White Garden again when I return to Antalya, which hopefully won't be too long.

The staff are bunch of cheerful and friendly people who...

Pool as not functioning. Nothing else.

The staff are bunch of cheerful and friendly people who speaks good English (which is very rare in Turkey). The location was just perfect for us. By night, the streets near the property becomes lively with music, bands and other performances. Good pubs, cafes and restaurants of all sorts in walkable distances. 10-15mt walk from the Old Marina Harbour. Cozy room and comfy bed. Accurate instructions along with a map to get around Antalya were provided to us from the reception which was quite helpful.

Wonderful days

i feel like was with family the room was clean and the staff are professional and more than friendly with permanent smile the owner was a high class person. Royal breakfast. Thanks to all of you and sure i will be back for longer stay.

Perfect location, great value for money.

At night, the noises from the pub near by can he heard in the room.

The staff are very nice and helpful. They were there the whole time if we need anything.The room is clean and well decorated in traditional style. The location is perfect, just a minute walk to the old city.

Over all an amazing experience, must stay if you are planning to come to Antalya.

The hotel is surrounded by pubs, so it's not some place to have a quite time in the night, specially you hear songs even late at night, washrooms are very small.

Hotel was perfect . staff is very friendly and cooperative. with a kid of 10 months we enjoyed the location was beautiful & lively lot of things to do.

Wonderful hotel located in old city.

The property is close to a couple of restaurants with live music so at night you can hear them play until at least midnight. It was a bit hard to sleep if you go to bed early or a light sleeper.

The staff were super friendly and helpful and even gave us an upgrade for our room. Highly recommend getting the breakfast as it was one of the best Turkish breakfast I had during our travels in turkey. The hotel is located right in Kaleici (old town) which is close to restaurants and bars and the marina.

Definitely a 5 star stay in Antalya!

Nothing at all. Everything was PERFECT.

It was the best choice for our base in Antalya. The hotel was perfectly situated in the Old Town, but not in a place that is noisy. Just a few steps were wonderful burger and beer places which we frequented. There was nothing that the staff in White Garden hotel would not do. We arrived very late (almost 3am) and we were greeted very warmly. We requested for laundry and they immediately made it possible. The breakfast was extensive and beautifully presented. We are already planning our next stay in White Garden Hotel.

Best place in the old town

The good and bad you're close to music stree were local artist play at the pubs and restaurants...this great except if your a light sleeper. They play until about 12pm but to me it wasn't very loud in our room and I was in bed by 10.

This 200 + year old house has been renovated to a nice boutique hotel. They have a lovely courtyard with pool (closed for the season). They serve an amazing breakfast. The staff and owners were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and a good size

Almost everything, the building has great character.

Nothing significant, it is an old building so can be a little cold in the winter/early spring, but there is a heater in each room

Almost everything, the building has great character. The staff were very helpful.

The staff were very warmly people.

The staff were very warmly people. As the hotel is located in the old city, the host came out the old city and helped us to drive there and park our car. He also gave us a tram card to the airport.

Great!

The bathroom was a bit small.

Check in process was good, we had our dinner here (dinner was splendid, try as per chef's selection), sit by the fireplace while playing chess, splendid!

Fabulous ♡

Everything. Location was excellent as in middle of kaleici and very close to shops restaurants bars & all visiting places. The room was beautiful, especially the jacuzzi bath which i was not expecting! & hotel itself was gorgeous. Staff were extremely welcoming & friendly. A great few days away for valentines for newly weds :-)