Reviews of Swandor Topkapi Palace 5 stars

Lara Bölgesi Kundu Mevkii Antalya, 07110 Lara, Turkey

#26 of 30 hotels in Lara

5.6

I like the view and location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The a/c was too hot and I’ve called the receptionist to fix the problem and he sends a technician but no results, the a/c still hot!!

I like the view and location.

It was great stay. Thanks
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I hope visit it again next summer. My kids enjoyed there so much.

Every thing was perfect.. aqua pool and Turkish restaurant (sultan sofrasi) were amiazing. I loved it so much..

Summer Holiday
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel lobby is very small and it is the only place to find free Wi Fi. Really it is difficult to find any seat specially in morning as checking in is by 2 pm and also after dinner.

The resort is huge with great facilities & dinning options.

great place to stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

no wifi in room, more activities for kids and less for couples

the hotel is a complete package and has best food facilities entertainment pools and beaches all in one. best for families

An enjoyable stay in Antalya

Room temperature was a bit too warm, and there was no possibility to control it. Reception staff spoke poor English, making communication difficult.

Staff, especially the guest information desk Osman Yildiz (temporary summer staff), who was fluent in English and French, and was very welcoming and assisted us in settling a glitch at check-in. Slides were nice. Food was plentiful and tasty, and quite varied. Room were spacious and beds were comfortable.

Nice territory, but service lets it down sometimes. Still nice place.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

-The tent near the beach where they bake gozleme - they don't let the guests in wearing beach attire / swimsuit. Really being rude to show you out. ( while people are on holidays and it is practically on the beach) Cook gozleme only per person, that creates long waiting lines, then they forget or ignore who was there first, or just give it to someone of the hotel stuff who just came. - the waiters often purely ignore the children if those try to order anything - pity there are no animals in the hotel. In some hotels they have cat houses, cats can come and eat there, so guests can watch them there - it is very nice. - the outside businesses who rent the places at the hotel - fishes, shops, etc - no need in a nice hotel. Briefly, the hotel could pretend to a higher level, but the staff and service lets it down a lot in many situations through the day. So mass market family resort it is. Nice place, still! Nice holidays, thanks to all who made it nice)

Architecture and interior design are very nice. The territory is well maintained, despite the hotel being 18 yo. Guest relations staff were friendly and helpful. The food is ok. The rooms are clean and nice. Housekeeping is good and friendly.

A big disapointment
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The place is in desperate need of renovation because more or less everything is old. The beds were old and the base matrass was very filthy. The wallpaper is falling of the walls, the room smelled of mold, the elevator smelled of mold and it was in every way not a plesant room. We bought the "all inclusive" package but it turnes out that not everything is included. There is a small playground in the hotel garden with a small swing-carousel, two small trampolines, three "smashing cars" and a jumping-castle. This has to be paid for in order for the children to play there. This was a big let down as we have four children who wanted to play there. I

I liked the customer relation staff. They were friendly and did try to help us with everything they could. The hotel garden is lovely and the swimmingpool is good.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

You won't get bored.
    • Standard Triple Room

Too expensive exploring antalya from this location

You won't get bored..every day is an eventful day..lot of things to do..I would revisit the place 😀

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Not worth it
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hated the bar which had Islamic religious words on it and served alcohol in it. Every activity in the hotel is paid besides the main hall, pool bar, water sides. E.g. Video games ,billiard , ice cream shop, kids soft play area.

The main hall food was ok but the la card food was good.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Not again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I really disliked the loud music by the main pool. The reception staff was not informative and not welcoming. I didn't like the general quality of the population. Also the food quality was very low. There was choice, so we could find maybe a thing or two every day to enjoy. Coctails were terrible.

I liked the design of the whole vacation complex, the gardens, pools and of course the bungalows above the sea. Free passage to the Kremlin was great benefit since they had slightly better food, even pomegranate!

Love.

Buffett way to far from rooms

Buffett way to far from rooms

Internet connection was really unacceptable👎👎

Internet connection was really unacceptable👎👎

the very old not comfortable the food the same all the time

the room very old

swimming pool

Lovely staying

The bugs

Welcoming was great The food and decorations were fantastic The activists were all day long and it was so much fun

Awesome stay!

facilities maintained excellently

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Wow topkapi is just wooow
    • Standard Triple Room

Paid internet

Swimming pools, easy access to beach, buffet, variety of restaurants, entertainment for both adults and children

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Sample
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Far away from any restaurant and any shopping

Sample

Privet

Privet

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Very good restaurants and good facilities.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It only has some problem in house keeping

Very good restaurants and good facilities. Game land and kids area.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

food

food

• Reviewed: 27 October 2015

The food was acceptable.

The lobby was over crowded, noisy, penetrated by smoke, making the environment very uncomfortable. A fight broke out in the lobby and the guest who appeared to be the instigator seemed to have been allowed to get away while the local security person who tried to prevent seemed to have been taken away by the police.

The food was acceptable.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2015

I would like to thank Guest Relations for the wine and...

Rather than being greeted with a smile and a welcome at the hotel, the first thing that the reception staff told me was "pay now". I arrived at the hotel on a Sunday and my transfer on my visa card was not yet through so I had a problem to pay the full amount for my 6 night stay which nearly neared 1k. Whilst I understand that hotels have policies, staff and manager / person in charge could be more understanding rather than rude. We did manage to come to a compromise and paid an amount on Sunday and setteled the rest the following day. Yet I totally hated the attitude and the way I was treated on my arrival. Also, internet is against a 7 euro / 24 hours in all areas of the hotel except for the reception/ lobby area. However internet in my room only connected if I stayed in the balcony. Hotel taxis are also overpriced.

I would like to thank Guest Relations for the wine and sweets that were delivered to my room on my Birthday. I really appreciated the nice thought.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

Pool area, a la carte restaurants, animation team friendly...

Unfriendly receptionists, most of the things in the rooms did not work when we arrived, very uncomfortable bed and pillows, hair dryer does not do its basic functionality, although we made our booking for 2, when we arrived we were asked to pay for extra person because the confirmation sent by booking.com was for single person. We were sure that we made the booking for 2 and the price we have paid for was even making that obvious. In the end, neither booking.com nor the hotel corrected this mistake and we had to pay extra. Booking confirmation on iphone app of booking.com does not show the number of person. Take a screenshot before confirming your booking do not trust the app or booking.com.

Pool area, a la carte restaurants, animation team friendly and entertaining

• Reviewed: 13 September 2015

I liked the architecture and the amenities of the place but...

Extremely terrible staff. They were very rude to me despite the fact that I had a very wide smile through-out and I gave decent tips. They didn't allow my VIP guest to come inside telling him they need his passport, which he didn't have (very rudely might I add). They didn't tell me anything about any of the facilities at all I was there for only 24 hrs and only at the end did I realize there were free amenities here and there; at check-in the receptionist just plced the card on the counter and walked away, I asked aloud is that all? "Yes". Me: How can I find my room?, "Go out and left ask there." Whenever I left the resort and came back, the security didn't recognize me and asked me which room rudely. The last time I left and came back i walked a distance to the lobby, and the security chased me down asking me which room, when I gave him the number he asked for the room key, when I showed it to him he kept heavily inspecting it with disbelief and then said "Go, go" Terrible treatment Even for a 3 star. Never had this problem in my life. Language barrier wasn't an issue Im sure they understand please and thank you. It was just crazy.

I liked the architecture and the amenities of the place but all the resorts in the area were equally beautiful.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2015

The Beach

Wi-Fi is not free in five stars hotel very strange. Even 3 stars hotels and caffees give Wi-Fi free of charge Room furniture is very old and the safe box is not adequate At all

The Beach The food and drinks

• Reviewed: 20 August 2015

Perfect facilities for children.

Rooms are old and should be renovated, Bed is not comforable at all. Some days fruits are not best of quality. Pool water was not very clean.

Perfect facilities for children.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2015

Facilities and swimming pool

Room is very basic, very old, unfriendly staff and impolite. They don't offer an iron in the room even upon request. AC is warm and humid. You won't feel comfortable when you sleep.

Facilities and swimming pool

• Reviewed: 31 July 2015

Open area.

Recieption small and hot.pollution with fish smell every where in resturent even in dishes and table covers..discusty smell actually..food same every meal..internet not free just in recieption.recieption staff are stiff.swiming pools are dirty especially for child

Open area.nice location near airport.animation team very active and friendly.sea stage very long and great.every night show.child club soo cuty

• Reviewed: 11 June 2015

The worst and dirtiest hotel i lived in during my 1 month honeymoon period. and I have stayed in 3 star hotels also. We stayed in one of the best rooms and was extremely dirty. The towels had stains. Furniture was broken from edges. The shower did not work. We were given a new room which was an upgrade and apart from a fixed shower all others problem remained. The dirtiest room you can imagine. I do not understand how this hotel can be rated 5 star. I would rate it max 3 star. We had free cancellation and ask to checkout of the room and booking.com had same opinion but the manager said you can leave and we will not pay any money back. The worst part is the pool and the beach area is extremely dirty. We changed from another hotel who had a deck at sea to this beach hotel. But the beach was really really dirty. The picture look amazing and it does look beautiful but with all of the above it seems ugly

• Reviewed: 7 June 2015

Facilities in hotel are good.

Service not really much and reception were not friendly. Lunch was not quality.

Facilities in hotel are good. Breakfast was excellent.all drinks koholic & non koholic are free 24 hrs.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2015

The staff is friendly, food is pretty good, clean rooms

Internet is accessible only in lobby an very slow. In late April still most of the facilities are closed

The staff is friendly, food is pretty good, clean rooms

No night activity

Big space,

• Reviewed: 7 April 2016

I liked appearance of hotel

Some of the staff was rude

I liked appearance of hotel

• Reviewed: 24 October 2015

• Reviewed: 15 September 2015

The pool and the publicareas was good.

The pool and the publicareas was good. The food and the mainrestaurant waspoor

• Reviewed: 26 August 2015

EVERYTHING

THE AC WAS NOT SO COLD

EVERYTHING

• Reviewed: 30 July 2015

the competition of entertainment

very expensive wi fi must be everywhere

the competition of entertainment the location

• Reviewed: 26 July 2015

All perfect!

All perfect!

• Reviewed: 19 July 2015

Very bad hotel!

Very bad hotel! Everythings are very bad !

• Reviewed: 7 June 2015

Food was ok nothing to write home about

Food was ok nothing to write home about

• Reviewed: 3 June 2015

Pool and food

Staff were not so friendly specially in the reception

Pool and food

• Reviewed: 1 June 2015

Improve the services

Priority for Russian people!!

Improve the services

There are also 19 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.