Reviews of The Peak Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Mesrutiyet Cad. Oteller Sok. No:1-3 Tepebasi, Beyoglu, 34430 Istanbul, Turkey

#781 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Very central -great staff-some rooms need a bit of work -great breakfast -gym a bonus
    • Eccentric Double Room

Our shower needed a bit more cleaning. The window didn’t shut properly and the noise on Saturday was very loud. The bar wasn’t open due to renovation which we weren’t made aware of The other residents-not hotels fault -were outrageously noisy

Very central - staff incredibly helpful Gym was a bonus

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Very practical
    • Comfort Twin Room

The breakfast and hotel restaurant. No rooftop

The staff are very helpful and friendly. Nice rooms very comfortable. The location is very close to everything you need. It has a very nice gym.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Good location for visit istanbul.

Unfriendly and superiority personal. I never ever could imagine that after i arrived at hotel at 9 (quite late) i have to explain 6 times that my kid of 5 years and 7 months don't have 6 years. Most stupid conversation i have ever had with a receptionist.

Good location for visit istanbul. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Excellent location: very short walk to Istiklaal street.

Booked standard rooms, shower is in the room, no privacy. Cleaning was ok, not the best, carpets were a bit dirty. Rooms were small but it was exactly as advertised. Beds were not the most comfortable but was ok considering the low rates that were offered.

Excellent location: very short walk to Istiklaal street. Quick easy check-in procedure. Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly. Value for money! I would book this property again if travelling on a low budget.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

I use to come to peak before the breakfast much much better...
    • Comfort Double Room

I use to come to peak before the breakfast much much better before and even now you have to ask for tooth brush and for the shaver every time you need and once I asked and they didn't have and for common things on the bar like tea and nescafe they were not served even once for a stay of 8 nights

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

very good
    • Comfort Double Room

the main problem that there are voices and noise coming from that street day and part of the night.. if you are interested in still awaking you have no problem.. Breakfast could be better..

It is good place.. and good value of money.. rooms are clean and tidy with reasonable size and nice decoration I used this place twice

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

The property is clean and is close to Taksim Square, shops...
    • Eccentric Double Room

The property is clean and is close to Taksim Square, shops and eatries. Affordable and the staff very helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay there again next time am in Istanbul.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

satisfactory.

One particular staff member was unfriendly, but the others were great. Our card key wasn't functioning properly and had to be changed a few times.

Breakfast was great Location was brilliant A staff member in particular called Osman was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Good breakfast.
    • Comfort Twin Room

Our room was not good, maybe that is the only room dedicated for booking reservations? The tables and side tables are quite dusty when we entered the room. Water leaks from the shower glazings.

Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Clean and near to İstiklal street

Nothink

Hotel is very near taksim square, istiklal street and shoping center. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. Breakfast also nice and fresh. Hope to ser you again.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

The location is very good.
    • Comfort Double Room

The location is very good. All transportations are just 5 min. far from the hotel. Breakfast is not bad. Stuffs are not bad also. Just a few staff is very good. Engine and Gokhan from front desk were very kindly and helpfully. I will prefer this hotel again for my future trips to Istanbul.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Very poor hotel in a lovely city

1. Poor breakfast with trerrible "scrambled eggs" made from any kind of powder or something else, but certainly not from eggs, as well as very poor coffe. 2. Some day I saw any kind of insect on the wall in the restaurant. 3. We agreed long time before, that hotel will provide transfer from the airport and even we got confirmation via e-mail, that someone will wait for us in the airport. Actually none expected us and we spend extra 45 EUR for taxi. When we asked about this a man from reception desk, he sad just nothing, even simple "I'm sorry". NEVER AGAIN !

just nothing

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

It was Perfect!

Everything was good.

I stayed in this hotel with my friends. All services were according to my expectations. Location is very Good. Just a half minute walk from istaklal street. Thank you Peak Hotel for your hospitality.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Great location, clean and serves good breakfast. Comfort rooms are not so comfortable.
    • Comfort Double Room

Room and bed sizes should be bigger. Rooms are not proportionally designed. Comfort rooms have a small window without much light.

Conveniently located, front desk manager is very professional, kindly compensated staff failures.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Easy access, easy stay 😊
    • Comfort Double Room

At night time, (11pm onwards) you can still hear people talking from the nearby pub/resto, smell of cigarette smoke penetrating the room even if the window were closed.

Wifi was consistently good, wide variety of foods for breakfast, staff were helpful and clean facilities. Accessible to restaurants, convenience store, taxis and metro.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Expected more from a 4-star hotel with an 8.1 average rating
    • Comfort Double Room

- Personnel effective, but don't look friendly: Though pretty capable, they're not smiling when speaking to you, no one greets you when in the lobby, but maybe this a cultural thing - Bed feels cheap: it makes a cracking sound, didn't feel sturdy - Bad sound insulation of wall and window: could hear people talking through the wall and speak from few rooms away - Window blinds not functional: you can't keep the room dark when the sun is out, so bringing a sleeping mask is advised - Some equipment in the room had to be fixed: though small inconveniences, we had to get the locker and AC repaired, one of the phones couldn't be docked

- Room feels clean - Good looking interior - Very nice location - Pretty decent breakfast offering, though the same everyday

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Not as good as I expected
    • Comfort Double Room

Unwillingness of the house keeping staff to clean and change towels. Same breakfast everyday is awful and boring.

Courtesy of the front office staff especially Othman

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

The last stay i had in this hotel!

I am a regular customer at the peak hotel, been going for 3 years. Last week i booked the executive room: here's what happened; Towels were very old and must be changed ! Mattresses must be changed they are not comfortable at all. Beds are awful. Room service doesn't clean well and do not refill tea sugar etc. Every day. The air conditioner dropped water on the ground so I had to use towels to dry the floor ! The room is not soundproofed, I could hear the next room what they were talking and the sound of doors closed. Breakfast after 9 o'clock is Very poor, it takes them more than fifteen minutes to meet your needs (bread, coffee, teaspoon, water cups or juice...) I told the manager about all these problems and he did nothing. It was certainly the last stay I had in this hotel. Never again!

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

regressed from previous experiences!!

this is the third time we go to this hotel, since we used to love it. i have even recommended it to a lot of people. this time, it is like the management has changed, the service, the cleaning of the rooms (i took 3 rooms) was very bad. the quality of the amenities also regressed. that might be my last time in this hotel.

good breakfast, excellent location.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

We were 2 couples and arrived at Peak hotel the...

One of the couples had already paid the stay via booking. As our payment was pending, the receptionist asked us to pay at that moment in order to get the key to our room. This was something that was bothering, as I would prefer to have some time to settle in the room and then return to pay. Something negative to note is that the breakfast did not meet our expectations in terms of quality. We did not enjoy it. I avoided to go for breakfast after the first morning.

We were 2 couples and arrived at Peak hotel the 25/04/2018, Wednesday night. One of the couples had already paid the stay via booking. The room was of superior type and was quite comfortable. The first impression of the room was quite positive. We happened to spot minor cleanliness problems which were resolved after the first day. Although our room was facing the busy street, we did not have problems with the noise. Of course, I have to admit that we are not light sleepers, plus the fact that we were too tired every night. I would roughly estimate that the double windows were keeping 90% of the noise outside of the room. The last day, we asked to store our suitcases in the hotel, as our flight was at night. I was impressed with the procedure. The receptionist gave us a sort of ticket, where the room number and the number of suitcases were noted. He then put a tag with the number of the room on the suitcases. There was no case to loose our suitcases as this room was also locked.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

Very good hotel for your stay
    • Comfort Double Room

My Only comment is that the walls are not sound proof

I loved the hotel‘s location it is only 3 mins away from metro station it is like the center to go everywhere. And the staff is super welcoming and helpful especially Engin

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Decent location...bad hotel

The breakfast was aweful, except for the croissants. The beds were rock hard and sounds from the surrounding area were unbearable. On the first night, there was parties going on well into 3am in the morning. The staff at check in were extremely rude and unhelpful. They didn’t tell us the WiFi password, or where breakfast was being served, or when we complained that the room had no AC they were extremely unhelpful and refused to allow us to change rooms. I booked a triple superior room and it was superior at all, it was a very standard room. Same as the triple comfort room.

The crossiants were nice during breakfast and the person at check out was very helpful and had good customer service

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Poliet and helpful staffs.
    • Comfort Double Room

You can hear the voice through your next rooms even if they don’t speak load! Rooms are good but is smaller than the room you see in pictures. It’s 4star hotel but it wasn’t like 4stars hotel I’ve tried in another countries!

Poliet and helpful staffs. Good location near metro and taxi station. Cleaning was normal But twice When I came back my room wasn’t clean. Breakfast was acceptable. Management was so helpful, They care you if they can through Email or contact. Overall its a good place for staying in Istanbul.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

The hotel has segregation for smoking and non-smoking floors.
    • Comfort Double Room

The hotel has segregation for smoking and non-smoking floors. Even though my room was on non-smoking floor I constantly smell cigarettes' smoke. Air-conditioning was not working well, it didn't cool the air.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

• Comfort Double Room

Very good location, 2 mins walk from Istiklal street, close to lot of good pubs and restaurants, metro/tram stations are not more than 5 mins walk... a real value for money hotel... good and comfortable interiors and amenities...

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Great Location. Average Hotel
    • Eccentric Double Room

The bed was not comfortable and it was small. I am not that tall. My height is 6ft but I was unable to fit my feet and had to adjust by buying cushions as the hotel didnt provide me with anything. The breakfast was pretty average. Had stayed in Istanbul before in a 4 star hotel and it was a much better experience.

Well. The best thing about the hotel was its location. Perfect happening place nearby. Taksim is always full of lights.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

The location was good,near to metro station and popular...
    • Eccentric Double Room

The windows of the room are very thin and At night, a lot of noise was heard from the outside.

The location was good,near to metro station and popular brands like Cotton,LC waikiki and....I like the breakfast too ,it was really delicious. The facilities of room was great and the same as they write in booking.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

I like the location of the hotel.
    • Eccentric Double Room

I didn’t understand why there was telephone in the toilet but no toilet spout.

I like the location of the hotel. Food was really good. I especially liked library for the guests who loves reading.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

So so
    • Comfort Double Room

We told them we will do check out at 5 am and they told us they will make sandwiches for us to take away for breakfast , but in check out they said we cannot do it . The rooms 4116 and 4117 were not clean enough for a 4 star hotel , very small , witb smell in room and wc . Walls between rooms are very thin and you will hear everythig from the rooms beside your room . Totally as we stayed for one night and as a place to stay in istiklal cd between our flights , it was acceptable .

Just the place .

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

The staff were very helpful and friendly.
    • Comfort Double Room

The staff were very helpful and friendly. I had a very early departure I was offered a take away breakfast bag to take with me to the airport as breakfast wasn't until another hour or so. The room was clean and gym facilities were great for a quick evening workout. Very good value for money considering the location. Always ask for a room on one of the higher floors as the noise from the cafe/bar downstairs is well heard even on the 5th floor.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Best choice
    • Superior Triple Room with Double and Single Bed

I always book in this hotel and its by far my favorite but the last two visits, the food served for the breakfast was very low quality even though it was excellent in the past. Hope the food will be much better next time

The staff are very helpful and friendly. The location is excellent (1 mn walking fron istiklal street) definitely the best hotel to pick when you are in istanbul

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

Istanbul is a wonderful city and you are in good hands at this great hotel, strongly advised.
    • Comfort Double Room

Breakfast was good, but would be nice to have a few items changed on a daily basis.

The location of the hotel was great, very freindly staaf who go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

1/ Location of the hotel,2/ some effective employees
    • Comfort Double Room

1/ room not clean , dust on the bad meubles , my Freind had many allergy crises at night due to dust 2/ towels , they provide us with towels for one person, even after our request , we were suffering every day .

1/ Location of the hotel,2/ some effective employees

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Comfortable and Suitable for families
    • Eccentric Double Room

Room service only rearranging staff not cleaning well, walls doesn't prevent high sounds

It was clean , comfortable , good value , near to istiklal street , fast check in and out , good breakfast , near bus , metro and taxi stations

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

I don't recommend to stay in this hotel for any of friends and family
    • Comfort Twin Room

shortage of bathroom facilities , breakfast is poor and noise level was high

only location in down town area and the property near by public transportation

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

Very good venue, taxi station just outside doors
    • Eccentric Double Room

Hotel has rooms with nice view, mine was to inside small atrium. The bed is quite short, even if you are "just" average 180.

Breakfast quite well, good choices. Showers are good and with very strong stream. All staff very friendly and supportive. Reception printed something for me without extra charge. Location is perfect for Taksim and even starting a walk to the Sultanahmet. Sauna and gym are very clean. The male part of it might be a bit busy in the afternoon.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

the whole hotel except breakfast .

breakfast is too poor and the staff of breakfast aren't working good . once i saw one of the staffs that took back the teas of people one tables in to the kettle !!!!!

the whole hotel except breakfast .....

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

The location was great, stafff were so helpful and always...

The cleanliness of the room wasn’t good at all, housekeeping weee not even changing the linen of the bed, I had to ask for it, bathroom was never cleaned, really disappointed, no hygiene

The location was great, stafff were so helpful and always smiling, especially the reception and the bell boy

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Excellent location
    • Comfort Double Room

I didn't like the A/C there. I went on February and it was close there so they have the heater ON not the A/c. I lived in an closed room where the window was open to the inside of the hotel. So I asked them to turn the heater off and turn the a/c on they said they can't because it's the winter season and they only can turn the heater on not the A/C!

I liked the location of the hotel. It's very close to istaglal road and close to metro station too. I liked the food there, they have a variety of food for example they have more 3 different cheese. The room was not small it was specious

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

The rooms were very warm compared to the cold weather...

The bed was too small,, smaller and shorter than it looks in pictures, the walls are too thin where you can hear the other’s rooms noises

The rooms were very warm compared to the cold weather outside , breakfast was decent

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

It was good at all, but I had some problems .
    • Eccentric Twin Room

I couldn't sleep because there were plenty of people in the next rooms and they were talking very loud,

It was good at all, but I had some problems .

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

Sad
    • Eccentric Double Room

Room was good but noisy because of a building near the hotel under construction. Breakfast was too bad, no more beans, bacon, fruits, ... Bread not fresh (two tables was there shouted at the manager about the tea and the bread) Staff was not clean and very bad service. I was a regular guest at the peak hotel. Now I prefer to move to another hotel my next trip :(

Location, near to istiklal cds, galata tower, metro station... Staff reception very friendly and helpful. Especially Mert.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Bad
    • Eccentric Double Room

No varites on the breakfast same dishes every day very taff reception team excepth the front office manager she is very supportive no safe box working tv channels not working rooms are dirty not well clean always after making the must missing items to be found like towels shampo etc

Only the Location

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

The life stopped during evening hours, receiption was busy...
    • Comfort Twin Room

The life stopped during evening hours, receiption was busy working on his paper work we were waiting their like a fool, later some lady assistance us in staff life.. very poor services I would never recommend for couple,

• Reviewed: January 26, 2018

The bed sheets have smelly The double bed is too small My booking is for non smoking floor but we kept in smoking floor and the cigarette smell reached to my room My booking is for good view but my room views was on desolate house

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

Clean rooms, staff present 24/7.
    • Comfort Double Room

There is no option to pick between a bathtub and shower cabin. I was really excited that the room description stated that a bathtub was included but at the hotel I was told that that was randomly assigned.

Clean rooms, staff present 24/7. Excellent location, close to public transport including metro. The area has lot of excellent restaurants and historical locations.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

Location is good
    • Eccentric Double Room

Same boring breakfast They charged me for alcohol drink which I never drink any, i refused to pay than they cancelled it, very bad attempt from Receptionist or room service

Location is good

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

I like the location
    • Comfort Twin Room

There's a new bilduing and we really can't sleep well because they're working on it and there is no new breakfast every day it's Same

I like the location

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

what rude staff!!!
    • Comfort Double Room

room service didn't satisfy me. for example, whenever they cleaned my room there was unwashed dish left behind them and they didn't replace them with clean ones. Also, there was no free drinking water in the room. unbelievably, they couldn't supply tooth brush!!! I would never ever tolerate rude and impolite staff. The last but not the least, we were charged 1 night for late check out till 18.00 (based on my 3 night payment).

I liked the access to public transportation. you could easily get to anywhere using the subway (Sisli Station) within walking distance. And also the neighboring alleys and streets were quite live and energetic.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2018

Depending on room prices, It was a convincing stay
    • Eccentric Double Room

1- The air conditioner had a problem with the heating mode, Therefore, sometimes we felt cold. 2- Staff didn't care about the air conditioning problem. 3- Housekeeping was poor, in this case, I've become protest to the reception but a day after, there were other problems. (For instance, glasses was dirty after housekeeping) 4- Breakfast was repetitious.

1- Location: It was near the İstiklal Avenue and Şişhane Metro station. 2- Cleanliness: Bed was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2018

Everything was good.
    • Comfort Double Room

Everything was good. Comfort room and good breakfast even the stuff especially Engin and the cleaness of the room.this is the second time and this time again very good .Good location

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

4 start is too much for this Hotel.
    • Eccentric Double Room

Location: Situated in a noisy location by which we could not sleep well due to the noisy resturant under the hotel. Staff: No smile and not froendly Room: Twin bed are very small and noisy . When I ask about the reception about the noisy bed and i explained that we could not sleep last night before, they did not apologized about this non acceptable situation and they told me that the beds are standard . At the end they change the room because of the noisy bed. Food: Typical turkish food but the quakity is far from the quality of food in hotels that i have exprienced in Europe

Near to Istiklal street.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

i will never choose this hotel again
    • Comfort Double Room

the room was very very small evan for 2 person the bed was very small for 2 person and 1 child .there was no tooth brush and tooth paste and even free drinking water.the breakfast was very simple.the hotel was like two star hotels.

just the staff behavior and metro station

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

Good hotel and location
    • Comfort Twin Room

Everything was good this time. Comfort room and good breakfast even the stuff and the cleaness of the room. The first time was a bad experience but this is the second time and this time very good as i told them at the reception that my first experience at the hotel was bad. Good location

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

Nice stay at The Peak Hotel

The beds are not so comfortable and make noise.

The hotel is nice and quiet. It's located 200m from Istiklal street and 500m from Şhishane (6. Daire) metro station. At the corner you can find a mini market and 100m away there is a street full of pubs.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

Only 10-min walk from Metro station

Breakfast was so so. The hotel was adjacent to a restaurant which was pretty noisy. The room wasn’t equipped with A/C

The staff was helpful. The hotel was easy to access. The bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Location and breakfast were good.
    • Comfort Double Room

The room was dusty. I asked to reception to clean it. For the allergic person like me, it can be a problem.

Location and breakfast were good. It's situated near to metro station.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

Nice location and price but needs improvement.

The walls between the rooms are quite thin. You can hear the neighbour snorring and phone alarms. The breakfast needs some improvement as it's a bit poor. The facilities needs some renovation. The hotel is original but needs some attention and maintenance from it's management team.

The location and the price is really a plus. There is large parking lot very near to the hotel. With many nice places in walking distance. In general nice place to stay. I will come back again if prices are kept low.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Excellent value for money, highly recommended.
    • Comfort Double Room

Really not much to say here, beds aren't really large but that is a common problem for people my length (over 190cm) when traveling to areas where people are much smaller. However, I had a double bed and travelled alone so I managed :)

Nice room, friendly staff, everything just as expected. Just a few minutes walking distance from my main travel destination so all in all just excellent. Large TV and fast Wifi (could watch Netflix without problems)

• Reviewed: December 15, 2017

in general i enjoy my stay . shop and restaurant very near. i will visit Istanbul again.
    • Comfort Triple Room

AS i mention above the hotel should provide Spa and Massage. review the continental Breakfast the bread was horrible no taste.

The hotel should have spa and massage and beautician for ladies. Breakfast in the morning was ok but it could have been better. Bread was cold one time i pick a piece of bread very hard as a rock. staff should be a bit more cheerful. in future may be the hotel should be open for lunch and dinner. The only positive is the receptionist one of them name ERGIN very nice person very helpful the hotel should have more like him. Mr ERGIN got my praise 10 out of 10.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

Good value for money spent.
    • Comfort Double Room

Nobody knew the english language, even the front desk people who handle the tourists had difficulty in communicating in english language.

Good value for money spent.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

The hotel is nice, easy access to take a taxi, 3 min walking...
    • Eccentric Double Room

The Rooms are very small but designed very well, no waste of space.

The hotel is nice, easy access to take a taxi, 3 min walking to the metro station, less than 1 min to Istiklal street. the staff is helpful and friendly, good value for money honestly.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

It was good but nothing special

Breakfast. They need better selection

Everything was OK, this is a small and old hotel, nothing special but it's cozy and the location is excellent, stuff was nice. The only problem that their breakfast is the same every day and the selection is pretty basic

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

okay

the noise from the parties in the hotel and the street noise, they would not accommodate us to a better room, the price was higher than usual and their rooms are basic.

close to everything.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

The breakfast was nice
    • Comfort Triple Room

The bathroom was not clean Every time after a shower, water was all over the bathroom floor Towels were left in the bath after cleaning everyday

The breakfast was nice Good location, near to Istiklal street Thought it is closed to clubs, I never heard noise.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Good location and reception staff. Big room for improvement on hygiene
    • Comfort Double Room

Lack of selection for breakfast. Hygiene and cleanliness in the rooms were appaling especially the bathroom which was left unresolved even though we asked. There was stains and a hairball when we arrived and was still there when we left after a week. The cleaners need to pay more attention

Location Staff were friendly and accommodating

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

great value for money
    • Comfort Twin Room

same breakfast menu everyday. they need to change it up. 6 days eating the same thing got super boring. also there are no english movie channels on tv. for the non-turkish traveler the tv is useless for anything other than news.

super great location. near the metro with lots of great restaurants next to it. Meze right around the corner is amazing. there's a taxi stand right in front of the hotel as well so you can always hitch a quick ride anywhere.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2017

Nice holidays in the Beautiful Istanbul .The Peak hotel is not anymore the hotel from the past ....
    • Eccentric Double Room

In the Room the cleaning it was not so good.In the bathroom also and the bed for us it was to hard (maybe for onother is good ). The pillow it was old and not comfortable for my neck...

Istanbul is Amazing city and hotel Peak in in the Good area near to Istiklal street.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

A happy tourist.
    • Comfort Twin Room

The staff is really helpful and really friendly. Especially the Lobby guys. The room was clean and it had a nice feel to it. It felt like home away from home. I would recommend it to tourists since you have the Taksim Square right behind the hotel and the Museum of Innocence (Orhan Pamuk) is within minutes. For shoppers, you have all the best brands in the square.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

Not bad
    • Comfort Double Room

The breakfast has no varieties. We actually skipped it a few times. The curtain fell on me on my first day. There are stains and damaged paints here and there. Tea and coffee are complimentary,l. Water is not! The floor was dirty although I had room service 3 time in my stay. When I arrived I asked for a glass of water and they gave me. After I checked out I asked for aspirin and water. They gave aspirin and asked me to pay for the water. Water seems to be a scarce resouce in this hotel . The hotel is okay overall. However, the star rating and reviews are totally misleading.

The location is great. Cheap. My friend told me they have a free airport pickup service. However, I didn't see that anywhere, so you can check

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

A good hotel, in a good position with a very good ratio price/quality
    • Eccentric Twin Room

Buffet breakfast was ok even for italian standards I missed a proper coffee and sweets. Room was superficially cleaned at arriving (found an open yogurt under the bed and a couple of hair on the bed).

A good hotel, in a very good position less than 5 minutes from Sishane metro station. Deluxe room has many facilities. Gym and sauna: very clean and nice. Wi-fi was ok for turkish standards.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

location, hotel was near restaurants, cafe and metro station
    • Comfort Double Room

Hotel is old and derty .room had dust. glasses was derty.walls were thin and room was noisy especially in weekend hotel was noisy until 2 am and we couldn't sleep. Minibar want cold enough and kettke was old and derty and there was kind of iron in my room thak was useless .light of the room was bad . Breakfast is average and same in every day and staff ali: Employees were in a hurry to pick up the table even before your breakfast was complete As a result hotel wasn't like 4 star hotel

location, hotel was near restaurants, cafe and metro station

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

You get more for less
    • Eccentric Double Room

Cegeratte smell eventhough I asked for a non-smoking room but it seems because of the central heating and cooling the smell arrives to the room or because some smokes at the corridor

Everything was perfect for the price I paid plus I liked how the hotel is so advanced with the room technologies and interior. You can feel you are in a 5 stars hotel from the hospitality you get from staff although it’s 4 because I’ve been to many hotels in Istanbul before and never get the same treatment so I would say the hotel has a priority for the customer over everything. I would book it again for sure

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Nice stay
    • Superior Family Room

Room was not as expected. We wanted a bit more luxury. It was very frustrating that we had to ask every day for towels, because the housekeeping forgot about them. They also did not empty the trash cans every day.

Location was absolutely perfect, everything was nearby. Nice clubs around. Taxi in front of the hotel. Breakfast was good. Coffee tasted very good.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

I do not recommend

The room was supposed to be soundproof but it was not, we heard everything from the street and other rooms. Also the toilet was not that clean.

Browse The Peak Hotel Traveler Photo Gallery